Valentines Day

Talk about waifus and romantic vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BxiWpekM
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v
8ch.net/v/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I started playing Katawa Shoujo again 2 or 3 months ago. Went with Lilly and didn't progress much after I got her route. I'm thinking of continuing today and feel some feels

Well, pics again.

there's three threads of this shit but i have enough for all three

woops, last one wasnt a couple

Bye

Two threads and one is locked

Joshua was too much of an edgelord for me to like; Estelle deserved better.

Mark probably bitched out too soon

Post cute lesbians.

I'm lonely and tomorrow morning I'll buy some candy on clearance and maybe something from a deli.

On other news, my vidya valentine is Majin Android 21
I'd feed her chocolate, I'd give her my lolipop. No snacc tho, my boner may not be able to withstand her vore-gasms but I'm not going towards the metaphorical next base.

My thoughts exactly, she was too good of a girl to get stuck with him..

NO!

Are you anons, doing anything special today?

Reminder that best waifu is taken

Technically vidya.

pastebin.com/BxiWpekM

But it is vidya

You don't know if it's flavor of a month until the month passes and a year later nobody knows who she is
take rem for instance, she was originally though to just be a mere phase in the life of a soyboy, but she's still being paraded around as some kind of good girl
She isn't though. Rem is literally worst girl

Gonna retoast everything from the other two thread just because I can and because it's vidya

what the fuck, all mentions of mark have been removed the the thread

We have a deletion log:
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v

doing god's work, user-kun.

lol yeah who else

this

How about I give Valentine what she really wants instead?

Easy user, you don't want to have a little visit tonight, do you?

shit, posted before finishing
here's more

Don't worry user you learn to deal with the loneliness pretty quickly. I've been a kissless, hugless, wizard for the past 9 months and life has been pretty good so far. (Un)fortunately I don't have a waifu so I don't think I'll do anything special today besides playing a few yuri games and headpat simulator, but I also plan on going shopping tomorrow for that sweet discount candy just like after halloween too.

Sounds terrible and boring

>>>/treblinka/

I already shared my chocolate with my beloved.
There is nothing more that needs to be done.

Well, at least today was fun.

You have to be 18 to browse here, baby user.

I hage every post made by the ginger and Mark, an archive.is link of the thread and there's an archive on this board.

Now stoo derailing the thread and take it to /sudo/

Dunno how many more I have, should I keep going?

Even if she doesn't end up being FOTM it'll still be shit taste

do you have that lewd gif thats in one of the banners?

I bet you think you're well disguised, Chad.

Good taste user.
Comfy thread to stay in until the Mark vs Ginger livestream starts :^)

Are you both stupid?
To become wizard you need to be 30 years old and never do one specific thing.
If you don't know what that one thing is >>>/out/

I want to umu all over her womb

I found a 3d shitposting gf and now I cant jerk off or else I wont survive the night. Wild in the sack and ready to watch your name. like a good woman should.

No I don't.

I love Noill but his, his biggest flaw however is too much anal and few vaginal

thank you user
it is the first gif

Can someone explain to me why are there 15 Neros but only 1 Arthur?

thats the joke user

he deserves a cumulative ban of one month for every time this has happened

Who cares? You have vidya and anime.

that was your first mistake, kiddo. do it like me: I'm already dead.

Enough of Mark, lets get back into topic.
I ended up falling for Makoto after seeing how adorable she was when she was stalking me.

Thread was derailed by cuckchan niggers
Only the derailers
Good revisionism though, you make the Kikes proud.

Good to see a man faithful to his waifu.

I want to fill Chocolat's puff with my cream!

I see

I disagree.

The thread was already derailed, but Mark did contribute to it by further derailing it by fucking threatening to fight someone irl instead of actually trying to fix the thread.
He could have just messaged that person on facebook or whatever instead of doing it here.

Polite sage for off topic.

maybe a bit but it was beyond saving after marks namefaggotry

I think I've almost ran out.

is the game actually good?

It was already beyond saving
Cuckchan niggers started dumping lol thread shit and the Ginger just derailed the thread completely.
Mark simply created more drama but that was already there.
At least his shit made me laugh while the shitters were simply cancerous.

Another year. Another disappointment.

Remember to tell your waifu that you love her, anons. Especially today.

We had this talk plenty of times, Jurifaggot.
You go back to your board.

yes, stop shitposting and play it.

Very nice

No u.

Is the Pope Catholic?

You dumb nigger I posted my post verbatim from the old one

I am ready.

Last one for today.
Happy valentine's day, anons.

Certain girls are into alpha chad shitposters, the redditfags and normies cant compete. If you can show her even a 5th of your power level you can get some good quality gf.

no

At least put on a flag if you start shitposting or you'll just look retarded.

It checks out

You gotta go for the bants, if you can bants you can get the gold.

Just play Cave Story, faggot.

Hi reddit

Get the freeware version, it's pretty good.

Touhous make for some of the purest yuri.

Yeah leddit gold maybe, so I'll pass.

I did, it's good.

So we just throw everything away like hipster auts when faggots steal?

Lurk moar.

No. Just use word for them that everybody here uses.
Did you thought I would write it for you?
Faggot

I would totally take her to "dinner" on Valentine's

It's always been normalfags on imageboards you fucking twat, normies is the normalfag replacement since it turns out normalfags don't like saying fag.

Please fuck off to your containment thread

Is there a better game that has love as it's main theme?

Normie is just a normalfag family friendly version of normalfag, fuck off and lurk more.

Yes

I should have clarified, I meant love between a man and a woman, not between family members, or friends or God and nature.

You should follow him, user.

does SOTC count?

any good shonen-ai vidya related?

I'd argue that death is it's main theme, rather than love.

And I can't argue with those kinda numbers.

Gave the girl I liked flowers over the weekend cause that was the only time I got to see her. I even wrote a dumb letter (I don't remember what I wrote but it was probably cringy). Along with a box of chocolates.

I don't know why I try, she probably doesn't want to talk to me or hang out with me anymore. Fuck lads, I just wanna kill myself. I can't stop having feelings for this girl.

Go tell someone who cares, like >>>/suicide/

Nothing a bullet can't solve.
Slap a heart on it with a sharpie and open wide.

Always loved that intro song.

The board you are looking for is /r9k/.

No, I think /suicide/ is the better option

Is Amazon and Wizard cannon romance or just fan shipping? I hope it's the former. I love a mismatched pair.

You haven't really browsed nu/suicide/ as of late, huh?
>>>/suicide/3940

that's some bad shit user, but I hope she says yes

I'm sorry to tell you user but their love transcends timelines

Since I didn't get to say it in the other threads, Airy x my dick is my OTP

Nigger kill yourself. You can't be a wizard once you've gone past kissless faggot. You're a FUCKING FAILED NORMALFAG not a fucking wizard.

I'm surprised you're still alive I thought you killed yourself years ago, what next the tile autist posts pics of his waifu?

So let me get this straight, you can't meet a girl for valentines so you give her gifts some time before with a confession letter, but don't even wait for an answer, don't talk to explain and simply fuck off? You don't even contact her afterwards? That's a beta thing to do, and from what I know and notice girls and some boys like me prefer strong, masculine approach, which a silent gift and running away with tail between legs like a pansy isn't. You fucked up, but contact her anyway as there is still a chance, maybe, and if she refuses you, get over it. You've already shown weakness and not being able to meet up on valentines (couldn't you change plans?) so I doubt in success, but even in case of failure you'll forget her in a week, or month, or two days. Find another girl, just don't be a beta next time. Just play some vidya or whatever, but don't commit sudoku, you hear me?

Fucking great taste user, wicked fairies are top tier

Actually, mommy squeezed me out the day before.

If you want the full story I asked her out about spring last year but she said no because she was going go a to transfer to a college about 1-2 hours from where we live. Along with she was already busy with school and what not. So after a few weeks I deleted her number. But all of those months I kept thinking about her. Evenulally I find her online again and got her number. We texted and then made plans to meet up last weekend and we watched a movie and hung out. Before we left I got the flowers and what not from my car and give it to her.

She thanked me and took it. My letter was basically saying that I still liked her. But if she wants to stay friends then we can but maybe we can become something more eventually down the road.

I understand that I fucked up on many levels here. We only hung out twice. I text her occasionally and talk to her for a little bit. But she hasn't said anything about my letter. So I already know I'm a failure. But I can't get over her if I wanted too. We didn't even date but I still can't forget about her and how I feel about her. I like to over think things and stress over stuff like this. I don't really see why I should bring it up. But she's just busy with school. I haven't asked her if she ever wanted to hang out again. But I doubt it.

Oh shit someone took Meddy?

Nice blog, desperate 3d chasing faggot. Pic related, it's her every time she thinks about you.
>>>/suicide/

Today marks the one year anniversary that my crush switched seats in class out of nowhere to sit 1 seat away from me, a seat where she'd stay at for the rest of the term.

You must be at least 18 to post

Today I'll be doing nothing other than attempting to remove the cancer from the black ice mod for hearts of iron 3.

There aren't any age rules for Holla Forums, only 4chan has that. Secondly, colleges use terms, not k-12 schools which go by grades/year instead

Pick one and only one.

Rape her and impregnate her to show dominance
then take responsibility and become a family man

Reported.

You fucked up, perhaps, but you have to ask her. Granted, I think the silence on the matter is an answer on itself, but it's hard to say. Either way, there's more fish in the pond, so to say. I think you'll forget her in time anyway, but at least try. The more time you waste not asking her about that, the less likely she'll take you seriously. Show some dominance and genuine interest. She might be thinking it was a joke because you don't give her any actual reinforcement you've meant anything you wrote. I'll be honest though, don't have much hope for that. I don't think she likes you, though I might be wrong.

In case she rejects you, if you need help forgetting her, think of all the times she's been a cunt, like now. She's playing with you, isn't she? You say you text her anyway, but she didn't mention that. Forget her because she doesn't deserve you. She deserves your hate, not your torn heart. Interpret even the slightest mistake as an intentional insult, facilitate the hate on the very grounds of your soul, whether it is deserved or not. Let her memory be ground to dust as you try to find someone else. Alternatively, just do something else until the thoughts of her disappear by itself, it will work if you give it a try. Do fun things. If it somehow fails and you go back to thinking of suicide anyway, there's likely hypnosis to make you forget a love, but that ought to be your last resort. It's stupid to try stuff that messes with your mind, even if it only works with your consent.

8ch.net/v/rules.html

There are for Holla Forums in particular

Looks like you got yourself caught

stop being emotional like a woman

I don't mind youngfags since anons usually start shitposting in their teens, but you're supposed to hide it until you're legal you dumb fucker.

I already fucked up when I tried to get in back in touch with her? I couldn't really hate her since she's just a nice person in general. I don't really meet any girls ever since my work has none (even though you don't shit where you eat). And I don't go to college anymore so there is no chance at all. I don't do bars and the only other place I see people is local YMCA so it's either women who are too old or too young. Still have not meet any that I would talk to but if I did I wouldnt anyways since I dont want to get kicked out.

I feel like the girl I talk to is the best girl ever. I just do. I just know that I want to marry her.

Holy shit, fuckoff with your blogs back to /r9k/

back the fuck off???

Stop giving it attention retard

That was last year, I haven't seen that girl and never will. The class was just an elective and she was majoring in something else anyways.

I'm not underage, and never said I was

You are not getting together with this woman. Face reality on that one.
If you really want to meet someone, you are going to have to start actively looking.
or face facts and accept wizardry

We've already had our laughs, you can go away now

No, you fucked up by not staying to hear her answer when giving her gifts and by waiting so long until asking her what she feels. Do it. If she rejects you, then you'll know. You will forget her, inevitably, and you telling yourself you won't is false. There's dating apps or whatnots, though there's obviously a danger with them. If not, welcome wizardry. The danger of dating the unknown is not as big as if you were gay, so just do it later on if you have the need. Remember, inaction and apathy are failure, so ask her what she thinks. I don't believe in success, but as it is, you will torment yourself by not knowing and having hope. Destroy it, forget her, get better, buy Todd's games on all the systems you own, and all will be fine.

This isn't a celebration, and I don't need to worry about the rules. Who the hell reads the rules? And I said that she moved a seat away from me, not next to me. I sat next to her at the beginning of the term and she was the only person to ever switch seats in class, and did so on valentine's day to move away from me.

I'm going to sleep on my girlfriend's thighs while she plays monster hunter

Goddamn, it's the real deal

I applaud the technique and craftsmanship with which you make your baits, my good sir.

I'm going to buy girl thighs, put them on and play games.

I'm going to repost those.

Kill yourself Mark

I wish the artist drew the M on her head

oh christ you're that faggot who keeps shitting up the board

I mean if you want him to tank this thread again

What the fuck. You're friendzoning yourself. Tell that girl that you don't want her friendship. You want HER.

Mark if you make me mod ill be your GF(male) tonight

For shame.
Also.

I recently saw someone argue that resizing the post box was too much work, and that's why he put a line break after every sentence. There truly are people who deserve to be bullied.

okay here you go faggot

no thanks user I already have one

I like this picture but I obviously wish that user's hand was red, I'm too shit at graphics to do anything with that though.

It hurts Holla Forums, it hurts. Why do the Nips fail me? Why doesn't Fire Emblem or Persona have a harem route?

This isn't the biggest beta thread

Sure it is. You are posting in it.

But you posted an even worse Valentine.

Are you commiserating with me? Does this mean I am not alone in my pure wish to hoard all the waifus?

Everyone in the RE cast is asexual. No way could they go through all the intense, near death situations they do and not fuck like bunnies.

I was planning on asking this girl I've been hanging out with out to a date after my first exams finish up tonight. However, I ended up getting so pissed off I left classes early, bought some vodka and cigarettes for tonight, and punched a few holes in my apartments walls before falling asleep for 2 hours. It's taking all the willpower I have not to show up to the exam ripshit drunk, and I'm not going to ask her out nor do I think I'm going to ask anyone out for the next ~6 years, if I make it that far without killing myself.

Also, why is VPN posting broken? I just get infinite captchas.

You're clearly perfect boyfriend material.

Ten gorillion years in Photoshop.

Do it, nigger. You will never know that you will fail until you try.

Nicely done

I forgot to select only his hand before applying the color replace and it washed out her skin.

In my mind they are a couple thats just too busy fighting bio-warfare to settle down, dont bully me.

How's about you fucking kill yourself you gigantic fucking faggot, you're the audience that ruined fire emblem

You and I both know they have more than enough time for a quickie.

You do realize romancing units was a thing since the SNES era with FE, right?

For a quickie for sure, and in my mindcanon they bone, i mean actually settling down as a couple.

Good job user.

She'd say yes if I asked but I'm not going to.

Did you think I was implying that anywhere in my post?

I hope you all have a good or at least not-bad Valentine's Day.

You're the reason the series went to shit.

Dress like a girl and ask her to peg you in the ass you fucking betal cuckhold.

No, the series went to shit because it's in the hands of a proto-SJW cunt that hates the franchise.

Go shower her in coconut creampies.

I wish I could gather enough fucks to go out into the wild and try to impregnate a bitch. I'm too comfortable where my life is right now and I've gotten used to being alone.
Posting decent enough semen demon.

God bless

you are never alone, user.

Can't deny they're actually cute together.

I wish Nips would stop with this bullshit.

Do they actually get together in the series?

>he doesnt want a big waifu that could carry him around
pleb.

I hope they permaban you.

Manlets are God's mistake.

He manage to get himself a hot girlfriend.
Give him some credit user.

In Danganronpa 3's Hope arc, they are shown to be really close. Wouldn't be surprised if they married.

She's wasted on that faggot.

No because misfortune befalls one of them.

Jews were a mistake
Christ-chan is a cheap hooker

What the fuck is it with shounen anime never delivering on characters that were obviously made to be romantic counterparts?

God did make Jew, Muslims and PUBG fans. His mistakes are many.

nips are pretty bad at writing endings and romance.

Speaking of which

Gotta preserve the status quo user, that way we can drag it out for 200 episodes without putting any effort in.

They're the ultimate blue-balling experience. For the reason described.

Money. Most nips can't write an interesting story about what happens after the confession because they do not know what it is like, so they delay it until shit gets cancelled.

Nips don't understand romance, they only reproduce via rape

Blessedly, some shonen actually delivers.

Fuck that third game.

Then start from the beginning, retard

Without Jews, Muslims, or Chinks, then we would be left without strife, and grow weak. Thanks to them, however, we have become stronger - albeit a lot more depressed.

Let me get this straight.
The one on the left is a woman who transitioned and got knocked up by the one on the right who is a man who also transitioned.
So now we get a "man" and a "woman" but in reverse.
You end up with the same thing but worse.

So why transition in the first place.
For what purpose?

That VN is shit by default because it lacks a harem option and one of the waifus is used goods.

To teach us that gas chambers are actually a good idea.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

This is actually 100% hetero

Attention.

What's amazing is that the "trans community" will be very vocal and supportive of people that want to transition. Except once they do, the support has gone away. Nobody cares about them any more.

Then they realized they made a permanent, life-altering decision for 5 minutes of fame, can't go back, nobody wants them (gays like dicks and bis can't deal with their drama) so the only group that will tolerate them are other trannies, and then they end up breaking up because it's like looking in a mirror and they hate it.

There is nothing more homo than wanting to fuck someone who pretends to be your sex, while pretending to be the opposite sex.

The legless whore had a previous boyfriend and condoms in her nightstand. You do the math.

Yeah but in the end they are a man and a woman

I'm feeling nice today

inb4 those pictures of that tranny's mutilated axe wound that used to be a penis

D I L A T I O N

65 lbs of pussy and ass.

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Have something that is not overposted, then.

Romance is for fags.

Because one wanted to be the woman in the relationship and the other wanted to be the man in the relationship.

Just cause you have condoms on you doesn't mean you previously had sex. Most high schools give them out for free, anyway. Also worth noting that Hisao had a condom on him when he had sex with Hanako, but we know for sure he never had sex prior. Having a boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean you had sex with them either

It's good that there's science to show it now, at least.

KS is not about sex, but feels.
A harem option would really not suit it.
Also, if you are not terribly depressed or have never gone through a suicidal spell, you will probably not be able to truly appreciate it.

Well, I suppose it is. You're not wrong.
Webm very related.

It still absolutely disgusts me.

That makes sense.
People will do anything for attention. There was an interesting book I read once which described a woman so starved for attention from her husband and desperately wanted children she went completely bonkers and started living a fairytale life in her head where everything is perfect.

Here's a hilarious story of a redditor chopping off his penis. Remember Holla Forums, no matter how much you fuck up you will never be this guy.

It's one thing for a guy to have a condom on him, another thing entirely for girls.

Harem fluff gives me feels. Fuck you.

TRANSEXUALS ARE FUCKING ANIMALS.

Fucking a woman that looks like a man is gayer than fucking a man that looks like a woman. This is pretty basic stuff.

Fucking a tranny is gay no matter how you cut it.

Is she really into him, or is it just for show?

There's a reason why the Church defined all non-vaginal as gay for most of history, user. It cuts down on these meaningless "catamites aren't sodomy" threads.

H-hey, man, they give condoms to girls, too. Maybe she bought them after hooking up with Hisao? Let's just slow down here, dude.

Technically, if it has a natural vagina it is a woman, albeit a very ugly one, thus it is not gay.
Fucking someone with a penis (even if the penis is feminine), no matter how gorgeous the person is, is gay.

At the end of the day, you can just apply ROMAN RVLES and be done with everything.
Personally, I'd prefer to do things with cute girls only.

Your waifu is a slut who does anal.
A SLUT WHO DOES ANAL

Is this a harem end?

Hey that's cool and all guys, but I didn't really want to see that.

I honestly fucking hate this holiday because I hate seeing everyone I know be happy with a loved one when I have nobody.

And if libcucks got their way, then they would try to, too.

yeah no kill yourself faggot

You can savor the knowledge that all their relationships will fall apart within a few years because their girlfriends have taken cock in the double digits and that has ruined them for life.

Valentine's day is a pointless holiday, user.

It's used as an excuse for young people to express young innocent love to each other, the kind that's fun for a few months and then doesn't last, because life happens. Also candy.

See, I'm not advocating shipping culture or a self insert, but a plot that eliminates all that garbage by simply making the protagonist an actual character and the harem ending a foregone conclusion. You have now eliminated both of your complaints.

Take pride in the fact that you are not a cuck, or an idiot, or a tranny, or have AIDS. There are still lower peaks to humanity than simply being single.
Just remember that more relationships end on Valentine's than start on Valentine's.

there’s this cute trap that lives in my flat, I’m thinking of saying hi

I-it's not like I feel for you or anything. baka

Yup.

same

I think it goes away after you hit 30, so either just hang in there or try something.

easy to say all that, but how the fuck are you going to make a well-written harem ending in a Fire Emblem game, where monogamy and marriage is very much emphasized?
I'd be okay with it for shiggles or a spinoff but it doesn't seem like it could work in a fire emblem game without either it, or the game being utter trash for it

Good idea, try to win his trust before you electrocute him into straightness.

Don't fuck him without a condom

Yeah,it'd be a nice holiday to celebrate if only i had somebody to share it with.

But Garon in Fates actually had multiple wives/concubines.

Oh man, do you have any of those wonderful edits they made?

nigger, did you think before you typed that out?
Garon was also the villain you dense fuck. Implied rape is in FE, doesn't mean you do the raping

Looks like you are spending your time with us whether you like it or not.

Enjoy being single on valentines day. Watching my roommate kiss his girlfriends ass today after she treats him like shit for days on makes me glad i'm single

and when they leave to go on some misery date on his dime, i'll beat off to superior tomboy hentai

That sounds awful
i think i need to get a waifu or something.

Sadly, no.

Now you're moving the goalpost. Nothing you said here has anything to do with the previous post, where your argument was that it wouldn't work because monogamy was so highly emphasized.

Here we have clear proof that polygamy is legal and acceptable. It has nothing to do with how you acquire your wives.

Neither of them transitioned. Once they have the operation, none of their plumbing works, which means they wouldn't be able to get pregnant. All they've had is plenty of hormones, and are still "in transition" despite growing a beard and getting a boob job.
The "woman" probably has a shrunken noodledick incapable of getting a full erection and had to soft-fap into a cup. The "man" has an inflamed uterus pumped full of testosterone. They were inseminated using a turkey baster at least once, possibly several times on account of the weak and few sperm surviving in the "woman's" duct-taped testicles.
Every year there's a new "pregnant man" news story and every time it's just an insane, ugly woman with a beard. I'm actually curious about what has happened to the children formed within their diseased wombs.

having fictional women you admire drives you just as insane because you start resenting 3d women out the gate

you're cool.

i dunno,i've never met a 3d woman who wasn't a nutbag in some way or another,so i think going 2d isn't that bad,unless you've got another suggestion

I fail to see the problem.

thanks mate

i mean it just closes doors of opportunity in life and not just sexually, gotta learn to tolerate

i don't

Can we do this,or no.

It's actually 40 now, there's too many people making it to 30 nowadays.

>You will never drink coffee with Makoto together

Happy Valentine's Day, Holla Forums.

Tomboys are best

You don't have to care about 2d overmuch to feel that way about 3d

That's not very fair is it?

2D girls are dangerous just because of how much better they are than 3D girls in, quite literally, every single way.

This image hurts my heart

The problem are not 2D girls, but 3DPG. They need fixing.

God, finding out that noone was related to eachother in that game was one of the dumbest twists ever. Why the fuck should I care about any of your manipulative assholes? No, I didn't buy it, I pirated the fan retranslation because I was bored.

Put a bullet in his brain and then one in yours.

Go ahead.

i still never learned if they fucked or not

I don't uh,have any saved,i was hoping some other anons could join in.

Isn't 3DPG an MPAA rating?

I've been staring at this picture for 5 minutes. It's a hard choice, man.

How?
How is it hard to pick the second one?
Don't you want a loving and a caring wife instead of a slob?

Why not both?

2D women are ideal women, ideals are from definition unreachable but we can get closer to them, and we should strive to get closer to them otherwise everything goes to shit. That's why we have standards that guide people on how they should act.

Our society doesn't have standards for women and so women have gone to shit.

If you pick both the wife can neutralize the slob. One wants to be pampered, the other loves to pamper, and you can dick both.

Have some more.

Ni, it is -100% hetero.

Girl on the left will give her hugs to anyone who spoils her. Girl on the right cooks because she wants your hugs and yours alone. The choice is clear.

Fuck,i just want a good waifu girl

I found one more. If anyone else has more, feel free to save me the trouble of searching for them.

My heart.

Good angle. Bigamy is illegal, though.

It triggers my get shit done button. Having someone's unrequited love would be nice, but I want to work to earn my waifu's happiness and affection. Having someone depend on you feels nice.
Then again having someone dependable is also pretty good, ergo the hard choice.

I want to hug the brown haired girl, kiss her and tell her that she doesn't have to pretend and that she's cute the way she is,.

The dependable one is the best because when she DOES have to rely on you it's almost like a gap moe moment.

You're all retarded. You marry the right girl and have a daughter who's like the left girl who will depend on you.

The one on the right because she wants to do her best for you.
Why the hell didn't you watch the weather forecast, user?
She is your responsibility if you choose to be in charge.

The one on the right because I want to be in charge.
The left one would have you in the palm of your hand if you are too vulnerable.

Fair enough.
But wouldn't you prefer to support her by having a good job and bringing home lots of shekels rather than cooking her meals?

Her hand, it's bloody 1:12 in the morning.

Girl on the right as long as she would depend on me sometimes too.

Girl on the right because she does her best.

Girl on the right because the other one's a whore. You may even be able to convince the one on the right to dress up as a Gal, unf

man there's not enough of those,anybody got any good recommendations for ones to waifu?

I wouldn't say that she is a whore. It's more likely that she does her best to seduce you and succeeds because you might be easily hooked.
The problem comes afterwards because then she will use her influence over you to get all kinds of favours and gifts.
If you're into a dominant girl (maybe a bit of a bitch, but not too much, she wants to keep you not drive you away), she's your type.

To be honest, I don't think that would be too terrible.
I get to be the head of the household like I should be and she can crash my dick with no survivors.

You can't choose your waifu user, your heart does that. But your heart doesn't choose a yandere either, she chooses you.

Well i mean,i don't think any yandere wants a useless fuck like me so,yeah

The right one just looks shy, while the other obviously will become a whore in later life. All these pics make me want to choose the chick on the right.

I need to stop saving pictures of happy 2d girls.

ONE OF THESE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

people say 3d women are manipulative but they never seem to realize that most men would ride the high of a simple gesture of kindness like a home cooked meal longer than they would the high of actually getting laid. See it's not the happy couples that make holidays like valentines depressing, it's the fact you're surrounded by miserable fucking couples

Why is everyone so fucking miserable nowadays? What has brought upon this fucking shitshow? besides kikes Was it always like that?

some people would rather be miserable because it allows them to feel like a victim which is -easier-. A lot of normies ride this "haha shit sucks" meme so they don't have to admit to liking anything. Another case when it comes to relationships is they don't wanna be single so they'll put up with a partner that doesn't make them remotely happy. I'll use my roommate as an example again, he's been in a 9 year relationship, his girlfriend lives with us too, in the two years I've lived in this house she has never once cooked a meal, or brought home a six pack of beer, rarely cleans around the house or even feeds their fucking cat. He does all this stuff for her in what I assume is just a desperate attempt to keep her around and maybe get laid again (rumor has it, it's been months since she gave him any). The fucker is visibly miserable but he'd rather do this than to go and learn how to date again. Dating sucks sure, but it can't suck as much as waiting hand and foot on some one who groans like they stepped in dog shit every time you open your god damn mouth.

Probably a combination of the birth control pill, easy access to abortions, government subsidies of single mothers, the idea that things like marriage are there to make the couple happy as opposed to existing to provide a stable environment for the children, people getting married later and as such both parties being damaged goods, the Jews the pervasive idea that women /need/ how do I do italics to find employment, lowering testosterone counts in men, and perhaps the almost nonexistence of religion to serve as a guide to behavior.

I couldn't say for certain though.

Fool! Never reveal that you're underage until the day before your 18th birthday. They can't ban you then because you're legally 18.

A combination of kikes, people who shudder at the idea of not conforming to the point they settle for anyone just to not be alone, and people who just speed through life without regards for the consequences and go through relationships as fast as they can without bothering to get to actually know someone. This is how you end up with people who've barely known eachother for months moving in with eachother because they fucked once or twice.

Basically, people have forgotten how to handle relationships and how to take them seriously as well.
Also has the right idea on how we got to where we are.

reminds me of another friend I have who in under like 6 months of having a break up that forced him to move back into the state, he meets another chick who HAS A FUCKING KID and has proposed to her in under a year of dating.

Wow, this is a major step up from the shit I just checked out.

Reminder Dragon Ball made one of the most fucking right characters ever.

That's pretty bad, but that doesn't mean she's completely unsalvageable. If you take the time to get to know her she might actua-
See this shit? This is what happens when you have zero standards. Probably low self-esteem too. I'd feel sorry for the guy but it's not like he didn't make the choice himself.

anyone who chooses the spoiled bitch is a joke of a man
Girl on the right loves you unconditionally

Despite the shitposting this was a good thread.
Though its funnier that Mark had a nervous breakdown after literally trying to fight some ginger at a gay bar

I feel like another aspect of this misery, especially in relationships is at some point women made themselves sex objects

I don't feel sorry for him because he just gets dumber after each relationship, if it lasts long enough to see a ceremony his reception better have an open bar.

This user has great taste.

Holla Forums was surprisingly nice today
Maybe that's the secret to having a good community, loneliness

I want Sonic to pee in Proto-Amy's butt.

Honestly, I am flat-out amazed that out of ALL the hentai out there, there is absolutely NONE of Sonic using his meaty, spicy chili dog to nail good old-fashioned Eimy from the mangaverse.

why are there giants on the background?

Because if they were in the front you wouldn't see the other characters.

why?

Because I'm just depressing myself.

I asked her what she thought and basically said she only has time for friends, my letter was sweet and I really put myself out there.

Fuck it lads, I'm dying tonight. See you past the sunrise.

then save pictures of sad 2d girls, silly.

F

Least she let you off quickly instead of pussy footing about it too much

Holy fuck this thread is full of disgusting virgin furries. Board is totally fuck. Good thing Mark has plenty of gas for all of you.

I love you too, user.

Found the jew.

he actually gasses people in real life, user.

Started re-reading pic related again without noticing the impending date, now I just feel sad.

I just wanted to complain about vidya and cuddle with a qt. Oh well.

wait isn't this the one with the long legged girl with the super long hair? how'd she end up with SUPERIOR short hair

First of all, no.
Second of all, wrong.

It is the same manga, but a second volume that follows a different couple.

Saging because valentines is over.