THQ Nordic Acquires both Koch Media and Deep Silver along with all their assets

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
If you don't know anything about these publishers Koch Media and Deep Silver are incompetent kikes that published mostly shovelware and got some games from THQ while sitting on some IPs.
They made Volition make their latest garbage game I can't even remember the name and they're stuck doing nothing with Dead Island 2.
They also made the remnants of FreeRadical release Homefront 2.

THQ Nordic is actually half decent and has released a ton of decent to good mid sized games from Spellforce 3 to Elex along with rereleases of older games to modern platforms, and they hold a shitton of IPs now and are actually doing something half decent with them.

These fuckers just bought out the kikes and everything they own and are now teasing a new game by Volition and a new game by the FreeRadical remnants, Dambuster Studios.

This is good niggers, this is really good.
Its a decent company buying a shit one and making some good out of it for once in this shitty industry.
GODDAMN
archive.is/JuVlA

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarks.justia.com/850/27/timesplitters-85027146.html
thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-acquires-all-novalogics-franchises
tcrf.net/Homefront:_The_Revolution#TimeSplitters_2_Demo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THQ_Nordic#THQ_Nordic_(2016–present)
wingefors.se/lars-wingefors/
archive.is/EhDyk
tweetsave.com/elmegalomator/status/773880359767465985
tweetsave.com/idolninja/status/958073604041854976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm okay with this until further information comes to light.

Nice. Its always a joy to see hopeful news while wandering in this sea of despair

THQ coming back from the dead, interesting.

THQ Nordic patched Red Faction Guerilla to have DX11 support and some new multiplayer features.

>(((Volition)))
If it's anything like Agents of Mayhem it's going to be trash
Might actually be decent
But I wouldn't get my hopes up personally.
All they need now is take the Timesplitters IP from the turkroaches at Crytek

Timesplitters 2/FP on PC with proper M/KB when?

How is THQ still alive? I thought they went bankrupt a long time ago? Or is this just a completely different studio LARPing with the name?

Good company acquiring greedy bad company? Is this the real life?

You think THQ Nordic are making a play for the ""AA" market as it were, they have a ton of IPs now so porting those to PC in HD would be a revenue stream but also backing things like Spellforce 3 gives them credit when a studio wants to publish something.

I actually thought they still owned the IP despite Crytek Uk being shut down.
But just checked and it's owned by Crytek GMBH, such a shame.

Not until Crytek goes down, which is likely to happen since they're fucking broke.
Hunt Showdown is downright desperation at this point, hey, maybe THQ Nordic will buy them.

This, they're still doing some decent work as a publisher/dev so I'm not gonna shit on them just yet.

I'd have thought the TS IP went with the Homefront 2 team considering they included that easter egg in the game and the inability of Crytek not being jewish as fuck.

It's the later since Nordic pretty much bought everything they had that wasn't outbided by another company, like the kikes at Gearbox did for Homeworld.

They are, just check their catalog
Its full of mid sized decent releases and some shovelware.
Most things are for a niche audience though, I mean, these fuckers released an expansion pack for Titan Quest in CY+2

Nordic Games aquired the THQ name and some of the IPs in the auction.

Different company that just brought thqs remains, actually a good buy, the company failed on the backs of 100 mil homefront, still confused how that got a sequel and like 1 mil unsold udraw tablets for x360 and ps3, fuck ups killed them in spite of steady profits from other titles and licensing deals.

So did I, but them closing Crytek UK probably means by law that they keep the IP, despite not having the funds to do anything with it or doing anything with it even with the funds.
trademarks.justia.com/850/27/timesplitters-85027146.html

THQ Nordic has been doing good shit of late which can only mean one thing
we're all going to be let down eventually
Still, hopefully we'll get a few good games out of them before then. Deep Silver has some decent shit in their library that never realised its full potential, hopefully THQ manages to fix that shit up the way it's done with Titan Quest and Darksiders and shit.

I just want a new Joint Ops

One thing of note is that Volition and Red Faction are owned by the same company again as a result of this. That's nice I guess, even if Volition has been kind of crap lately.

Maybe Nordic will continue their trend of fixing old games and make Saint's Row 2 on the PC actually work. Unless the Volition title is a remake/master or Saint's Row (1+)2

Well at least with the condition of Crytek and Nordic's expertise at company firesales them buying the IP down the road is decently likely.

r u dum?

Are you?
thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-acquires-all-novalogics-franchises

More of a reboot. Had nothing to do with the first other than Norks vs US, and instead of being a 3 hour interactive movie it's a fun 30-50 hour far cry- style game where stealth in half the game is actually important.

If I want to kill Norks I just play Crysis

THQ Nordic is a great publisher with terrible devs. Something I never thought I'd say about anyone, but it's true. From a publishing angle they do everything right. Their games are usually either DRM free or at least lite (eg steam but no extra shit), they support their games after launch and they don't seem to be compromising for "wider audiences" or anything of that nature. They aren't pushing excessive DLC or microtransactions and I don't THINK their games are being unduly rushed.

On the other hand, all of their games still manage to come out sub-par or shit anyway. They are very buggy and often very bland as well. Elex and Spellforce 3 being the crowning examples of blandness and buggieness respectively.

Lovely. Deep Silver published Clear Sky.

Well, they have 4A games now
That's at least one decent dev now

Deep Silver just published Kingdom Come.

They also published Mighty Number 9 and Ride to Hell Retribution.

The physical versions, yeah

Just a theory, but I think they might be acquiring these studios after all the real talent has left. When a studio fails those who can will either abandon ship or be moved by the publisher, so whatever is being sold likely only includes the people who couldn't make it anywhere else.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm hoping it has mechanics closer to the first game, and it adheres to established lore more. I'm not partial to the numbers crunch that 2 had, but I also need to give that some more attention too.

How do you think mid sized AA releases work?

That's not necessarily a bad thing. The reason why most AAA games fail so spectacularly is because publishers make their studios hire cheap and eager college graduates who lack any sort of work experience, because they think that an employee is simply a drone you can replace. Andromeda is a prime example of what happens when your entire team consists of those people and an animation lead who has no credentials.
If THQ Nordic aren't a pack of retards they'll put a few decent people in the leading positions and end up with at least halfway decent games. You can train any talentless hack to do a good job, but it takes time.

I'm fine with this.

I thought it was just a demo.

Source?

Fags went in and found the files when they removed Deunvo.
tcrf.net/Homefront:_The_Revolution#TimeSplitters_2_Demo

Homefront reboot about fighting off the Commie menace and saving the USA when?

Don't think anyone will make a game where you have to destroy California.

Fuck me.

Holy shit.

THQ doesn't develop, they have studios but they haven't done a whole lot recently and SpellForce 3 and Elex were amazing games you bitch.

Really activates the fucking almonds.

Wew. THQ Nordic is tiny in comparison to Koch and DS just did so awful these past 2 years and dug their own grave, with the games by them constantly having day one DRM, Denuvo, bad developer relations and being rushed.
Also, DS is only publishing physical releases.

Is it the return of AA publishers ? I hope so. I remember all the somewhat janky but really fun games that used to be published late-90s/early and mid 2000s.

We can only pray it is user

Elex was terrible. I will admit that unlike Risen 2 and 3 I was actually able to stomach finishing it, but it was not a good game by any stretch.

Spellforce 3 is kind of good, but almost completely unplayable due to bugs in every single quest line. They've patched a lot of them but there are still showstoppers and it's hard NOT to be completely locked out of building companion affinity.

I never said they developed. Like any publisher, they own or otherwise fund development studios. Those studios however have turned out consistently bad games in ways that I cannot possibly blame THQNordic for outside of their choice of people to use.

Elex was my RPGOTY 2017, but whatever. I thought it was a solid game, cool world, plenty of C&C, no level scaling, good quests, good factions and relatively unbuggy. I think it was a great game. I have yet to play SpellForce but I am buying it soon since my friend loves it.

Did Nordic basically just acquire the entire western AA market?

now will we finally see another Saints Row that isn't shit?

I just want to bust skulls and larp as a gangbanger in muh vidya

There's still Focus Home Entertainment who have Styx, Spiders Studio (The Technomancer, Mars: War Logs, Bound by Flame) and some other stuff. Kickstarter is sorta the new AA in many ways but AA is sort of making a comeback, so yeah THQ Nordic is one of the biggest players in AA at the moment.

Apparently Volition is working on something and it might just be Saints Row. Wouldn't be surprised if it was, but who knows what direction they will take with the game.

Considering how many people are turning away from AAA and their focus on multiplayer and lootboxes, companies like this can step in to reap profits, even if they're only re-releasing HD version of old games.

(checked)
>potential for good to descent games.
>a new saints row that might be alright.
This timeline is looking good so far tbh.

sounds like they just throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

Their last game Agents of Mayhem which is Saints Row meets Overwatch failed so fucking hard they had to let go a lot of their devs, so chances of some quality Saints Row sequel that isn't shit is kinda unlikely.

That too, but that at least is much better than the alternative, which is refusing to try anything new at all.

Then again, they are all about established IPs and even Elex is just more of the same (but worse) from the studio that made Gothic and Risen

I think I'd rather have a publisher that does more than push out 4/10 games the hipsters praise endlessly.

I like it, I'd like to see more of it.

But on the topic of "THQ Nordic", I would like to know where the money for all these IP grabs is coming from. To my knowledge, during the fall of THQ, they were buying up IPs and studios left and right from the liquidation sale, Volition and the Darksiders franchise chiefly among them.

I think it would be pertinent to do a little digging, see who runs the show. Essentially, shake the tree and see (((what))) falls out, if anything.

Not a bad line of questioning, but their business model does look like they should be able to pull off what they are doing with their own money.

Basically, they sell large numbers of low-budget games and use the profit from that to buy IPs and produce even more low-budget games, growing exponentially. Considering THQ was a liquidation sale and Nordic pretty much only bought the shit noone else wanted, I expect their money came direct from sales of games under the Nordic name. They've been getting bigger as THQ Nordic, so they likely have more money to make bigger purchases.

That, at least, is the way it SHOULD be. Feel free to do some digging and find out if that's what actually IS.

maybe they will finally do something good with these properties

THQ Nordic buying lots of cheap IP's and doing remasters/fixes for them that keep them alive is printing them money. Red Faction, Darksiders, Supreme Commander, even the Delta Force series is giving THQ Nordic a steady cash stream without really having to spend a penny.

Did they made any significant changes to Red Faction 1 or something?

Okay. So let's get some things down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THQ_Nordic#THQ_Nordic_(2016–present)

This guy… has been waiting a long time I think. Lars started out with comic books, then sold games, then aquired the IPs he could cheaply and now he's spending 150 mil on buying out Deep Silver. THQNordic has grown in the last 5 years.

It was the actual webiste that bought out his company

50k a year doesn't pay then salary for a single programmer

>>Loses company to please use archive.is but buys it back for 1 kr.

Mainly compatibility fixes.

My fault, I put in Gamezonedotcom and it got word filtered.

he might mean $50k left overall profit after all other costs

50,000x150 isn't something to be sniffed at.

Should also put, Lars is an "Investment banker?" He has a group of holdings, not just THQ. So that's probably where he's getting his money from.
wingefors.se/lars-wingefors/

It's still a revenue stream. And considering this
That's 7.5 mill a year. Starts small but it snowballs.

How many of those games can one programmer manage? The more you have the more staff you have to hire to patch and maintain them. Once you abandon them they stop making much money, so that's not an option. Maybe they have the dev studio's under contract to keep these games making money, which isn't factored into the 50k?

t. never played elex
It sounds to me like you people are fags who can't handle the eurojank.

Err no that's not how things work. A lot of these games can be left to run idly and print in the skekels with absolutely zero investement. THQ Nordic is essentially selling second hand games and has maybe one or two small dev teams fixing up games that need fixed to be resold.
Are you under the impresion that their new games are only raking in 50k?

if they carefully keep releasing new product
without like wasting 50million on Darksiders 2 (even thou the game is good it didnt succeed) and coming out with devices that dont sell
i think we might see return of mid-budget titles, they of course have to keep this up with steady releases

europeans aren't exactly known for making good games, even back 20 years ago. there's a reason euroshmup is its own genre and is generally looked down upon massively.

THQ Nordic has been doing steady releases since forever. That's their entire idea, I'm super glad that they also are willing to support small RPG projects like SpellForce and Elex.

Let me guess, you're a shit eating weeaboo that plays the same iterative fucking garbage year after year and thinks Japan can do no wrong.
Likely thinks the whole western industry is also shit despite having no taste.
Now am I right or am I right?

Is this even a discussion worth having if you think that elex isn't gothic for the 7th time?

Elex just used the tried and true core of Gothic and put it in a new setting with some new gameplay elements. There's nothing wrong with that. Do you want level scaling, random loot and QTEs because it's so modern?

I do in fact think there's something wrong with rehashes, yes. I'd much rather see new ideas explored in the game industry. You know, risks instead of continually trying to bank on the nostalgia of "remember gothic 1/2? we made it again, just with a different name."

Needed jetpack upgrades. Such a waste.

So essentially, its ok when eurodevs do it, but bad when anyone else does. Do we have a name for people like you?

Jetpack boost sometimes felt like you didn't have enough, they should have added a way to keep your thrust vertical instead of horizontal to cover large distances, there sort of is a way by aiming a ranged weapon while jetting, but it's not really the same.

I never said if it was good or bad. I just said that using a core that works isn't a bad thing, there's a difference between rehashing and making a new world, new lore, new enemies, new weapons, new characters and new everything, but just reusing the gameplay balance of being weak shit until you build your character and then wiping everything and just making the same game all over again. Have you ever played Elex? Of course you haven't. You probably only play weebshit and "good" AAA EA shit like most faggots on this board do.

Wew, other way around I meant.

Except Nips do the exact same thing and are praised.
And I'm one of the guys that praise them for that.
Get some fucking taste and a brain while you're at it.

I hope they keep Volition far away from a new Red Faction game still.

We all played elex when it came out. Most people realized it was just risen/gothic with sci fi. Its ok when theres 7 bad games with the same formula and 1 ok one though, right?

Samefag.
At the moment they've made 7 games, first two Gothic games were good and first Risen was good, I enjoyed Risen 2 and 3 but the popular opinion was against it but Elex was received as a 7-8 out of 10 by actual RPG fans, so 4/7 is a good result I'd say, especially since Gothic 3 had development issues and had to be rushed out of the door and Deep Silver and Piranha Bytes had disagreements over development.

Whats a dynamic ip newfag
Someone with such shit taste isn't even worth listening to.

The thing you say after someone calls out that you are a samefag.
I'm sure you are cool for just going along with the popular opinion sweetheart.

Guys, you realize what this means right?

Saints Row is finally back in the hands of THQ. Deep Silved owns the rights to Saints Row, and since THQNordic now has Deep Silver, they have Saints Row back.

*Silver. God damn I can't spell.

Not just that. Big games like Metro Exodus are sure to turn a profit.

Not surprising
Their CEO all but admitted he wants to dominate the AA market

I don't have much to add to the conversation other than pointing out that you're fucking retarded.

Phrases like these usually leads to people warping what the other person was trying to say. No retard, he's saying that building upon a static foundation (that fans enjoy) isn't a bad thing as long as you put effort into everything else.

Was this faggot so surprised he forgot how to type

Either way, this is rather interesting news.
2018 is kicking off with quite a few bangs it seems.

If they let volition handle it fully; it will be complete trash
If they get one of their own directors and producers to manage the whole project we can actually see a real SR3

I wouldn't mind a release of Saints Row 2 with some much needed fixes. The orginal PC port was simply atrocious.

I don't believe that Agents of Mayhem was made by Volition willingly and it was a Deep Silver idea, but you never know. I hope that they can return to roots as SR fans have been begging.

Also a PC port of Saints Row 1.

Remember though the original THQ is dead, however THQ Nordic has been pretty good in at least keeping a bunch of older games updated and in circulation as well as porting older titles to newer systems. Personally I hope this means we can finally get an SR1 port or at least a fixed version of SR2 on PC maybe even add the dlc that is still exclusive to the console versions.
This also means that Red Faction & Saints Row can be part of the same universe again.

It's funny because it's under completely different management, but they have managed to acquire all of THQs IPs except licensed shit. So they are like THQ reincarnated without the "used games sales hurt the industry" assholes in suits. I have some hope.

THQ Nordic has been doing this for a while now and I can't say I'm displeased with it. It seems like they actually like to make and publish video games.
They also made Bugbear get off their lazy asses to finally start working on releasing Wreckfest in full instead of keeping it the literal wreck it's been.

As long as they keep doing this and keep making half decent to decent games while actually putting in effort then I'm all for it.

Fuck that, I want a new Delta Force, nigger.

Why not both?

Based Swede? On MY board?

I can dig it.

kike detected

Yretery remake when?

None of these exist apparently

THQ is a vengeful phoenix. Had their IP's bought by incompetent losers after their death only to buy them back after being resurrected.

A great story of success and redemption, if you ask me. I just hope they'll get the TimeSplitters devs to do something cool this time and not a shitty sequel to a shitty game fucking nobody asked for.

I sometimes wish there was a quick way to check how big % of a studio is actually the same as when they did their last hit.

It's not the same guys
THQ is just a brand and barely anyone if any from the original company works at THQNordic right now.

It's just a rebrand

I'm still reserving judgement until they bring Destroy all Humans back from the dead, preferably with the original devs somehow.

Does this mean we’ll finally get Ride To Hell: The Other 99%?

This, they aren't even the same company. THQ died rightfully because the execs were kikes who thought you are a criminal if you buy used games.

Original THQ took some changes and published some top tier games though.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Supreme Commander, Homeworld and Dawn of War/Company of Heroes come to mind
They were like Sierra but with more licensed garbage being pumped out at one point.

I remember playing lode runner (some number?) in windows 95, good times.

Yeah, they published some of my favorites but the execs became massive kikes over the course of seemingly only 2 or 3 years. Pic related and this is only the start of it. I seem to remember one of their suits writing an editorial that was supposed to make people feel bad for buying used games but I can't find it now.

Maybe after next expansion

this outfit is apparently based in Austria thou

>Spec Ops style

I'm not sure if it would be awful or fucking amazing.

Wake me up when real news happens

I YOU MEANT THE SPEC OPS THE LINE I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU

Holy fuck I didn't know this. I need to play Saints Row ASAP.

Where do you think we are? Eurotrash cock gobblers like yourself are the popular voice of the board. I think even most pirahnah bytes fans have higher standards than you.

That's the point.
I don't mean just making a 6 hour long rendition of Heart of Darkness with no relation to the original series though.

I just want more interactive war crimes.

I wouldn't count on it, Volition's method of making saints row is akin to DBZ style power surges. We gotta add more, more broken powers, more reddit memes, more 4th wall breaking, more meta, more reasons not to ever use a car or a real gun, more ways to rehash that one map we made for Saints row 3 without the casual noticing, more setpieces, etc. I'm pretty sure at this point the option they have left is to just reboot, but if they go back to saints row 1 where it's just a normal GTA game, the normalfags are going to hate it.

*and thus will either end Volition definitively or they just go back to making more WACKY ZANY SAINTS ROW GUISEZ for the remake of the sequel.
Forgot to add that last bit.

At least they have a way to make it different from GTAV: Being focused on giving the player tons of things to do from the start instead of just adding new cars to online every few months

Shit that's neat.

I'd really like to see another good Red Faction game but I don't know if they ever embraced it properly and would not just make it full stupid and self-aware at this point. Who knows if anyone from those days even still exist on those teams too. I'd settle for a remaster of SR2 at least, what a mess of a port I know I specifically do not want to see a SR/RF crossover bullshit thing..

I knew there was a reason.

Darksiders 3 is going to be garbage. The videos they showed killed any and all hope/hype I had.

Go to C&C thread, hit CTRL+F and search "burgers", watch webum.

And the worst part is that they'll release it anyway, because they've sunk too much money into it by now.

Oh God make it so.

Sega owns Relic, it's not happening

"""Relic""" isn't the guys who made Homeworld or DoW anymore.

Let the poor user dream.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

;_;

I know

This. Closest thing to old Relic now is Blackbird Interactive but they don't own the rights to Homeworld. That said they have been scaling up their operation in the last several months rather significantly, so I wonder what's next for them, not counting the NASA collabs they've been doing of course.

Fixed.

I want a new red faction game with all the good shit from Guerrilla with a less empty world tbh

totally not unnecessary bloat

Red faction guerilla was a very good game, fucking autist. Maybe you should try to enjoy video games instead of hating them mindlessly?

? Saints Row 3 was the best game in the series.

>>>/cuckchan/

Think about what you've just said.

You need to up your bait game.

Really if anything Homefront is the REAL unnecessary bloat.

Total mystery as to why the new games are bad.

I didn't even insult Guerrilla you sperglet.

Will we ever get a good or any DoW gaem?

Wot

As much as I would love it if they actually did this, I wouldn't seriously hold my breath for it.

DoW as a franchise is likely dead
Just like cuckchan, the place where you got that image, is dead.

He's talking about Vavra

I wouldn't count on it, time to download more Soulstorm mods.

please user, get that autism treated quickly

I wish they would just give the ip to someone else, something tells me that if mobas werent popular they wouldnt even make dow 3

No fuckoff back to your shithole
I'm 50/50 about that it might actually be the case but I can't be sure.
IF it was true it's fucking retarded
Total Warhammer and Battlefleet Ghotic came years before it and proved them wrong.

Holy shit, a publisher CEO who can actually budget things properly.

That's one of the big pros to creating PC games now, instead of only making money in the first week of release, years later you can just throw that same game on a Steam sale several times and get free money doing jack shit.

it makes sense from the suit point of view

Can't disagree with that, cuckchanner

Wait, why is he a cuckchanner for posting the feels meme again?

the poster trying to fit in is actually the one from cuckchan, hence his knowledge of their memes.
I got it off google images. the original is crying wojak, which got posted on krautchan a lot too

It's a cuckchan derivative that's being cuntposted there.

Might be interesting, but then again maybe not. thqn never released anything of interest to me so it's whatever.

Now if we can just zombie resurrect the corpses EA keeps in its basement the same way.

FREESPACE 3 WHEN?

Wait that means THQ Nordic has now owns the whole of the Red Faction series including related games like Saints Row.
I'm OK with this.

Never because Interplay is still alive and owns the IP.

Interplay is selling all their IPs to the highest bidder though.
I don't know why THQNordic haven't gone around to it, I heard they're asking for pocket money.
archive.is/EhDyk

call me a faggot but i found the superpowers fun desu

Here was the response

tweetsave.com/elmegalomator/status/773880359767465985

You can't name a single person or personnel particularly responsible for any of the gaffes you mentioned. The conclusion being you aren't qualified to forecast whether this business action is good or bad.

Please realize this soon.

So you would rather have niggers shooting people for no reason over super powers and dildo bats?
Fucking off cunt.

What is he trying to say?
And that's a dev executive from Grimlore Games cakeboy, not a THQ publishing one.

In the long term revenue of both companies?
No
As a consumer who cares about quality control and new products?
I am

Swole Trek is best Trek

I hope Sonic isn't going to get pozzed by them, the last thing the poor bastard needs now is more cancer.

Swolecard best Card
Best Trek too

Concern without investigation and reason is nothing more than panic and empty speculation. Come to the table with something concrete.

I never liked THQ, but i do know Deep Silver is another cancerous IP prison and a notable flopfest company.
Glad it's the goy outbuying the kike this time around.

THQ?
Why does that sound familiar?

A new entry anyway, ive seen better selling more promising ips with actual value get nothing like homefront the why. I also played the game andi can only say the people looked pretty nice, it was mostly trash.

Penis.

I've seen a lot, your point?

Id buy the fuck out of kingpin and descent if i had that sort of cash, id even try and do a re release of descent to undermountain. Also stonekeep.

lolgay

THQ used to be a prolific shitposter of games, only unlike most license whores, they would occasionally pull a decent game from their ass, like the Granstream Saga or that one Spongebob game that's worth a shit, and near the end of their life tried to do original games, and fucked up horribly with something called uDraw.

You slut

Ah okay, that makes sense

Do you look at dicks and immediately like them? That's strange, you are strange

If it's done by the people who made this I think you don't have to worry about poz, only Swole Sanic though seriously writers from this don't seem to be from their regular poz crowd

Is that real? It looks so awkward, like they edited in pictures of Card instead of drawing him.

I thought he was Locke from Lost at first.

BEGONE THOT

They pretty much did trace over scenes from the show on many panels, but this is an example of good tracing.

Swoleness is as real as true gains get.

looks like Hila Klein (jew). I would have posted it on H3H3 sub if I had some fucks to give

I don't look at dicks in the first place, user.

I'd say you'd be banned because >muh nhatzees but they're probably such fucking memesters that they'd let it slide

I'm still waiting.

Becausethose games are shit

PURE
COINCIDENCE

No user, you're shit

are we talking about the same game?

what is that battlezone?

Saint's Row the Third.

It's SR4 actually

That's Saints Row 4.
The game is fucking stupid.

Those fucking faggots

you forgot Fallout and Jagged Alliance

They don't own those anymore

How the fuck do you not know that Fallout is now owned by Bethesda?

Life's better when you pretend it isn't

Better than 3rd. 3rd was not only a massive disappointment, but also a completely shit game in every way, on it's on. 4 at least tried to be Crackdown.

Very nice

I only clicked two fucking post numbers. Someone else is going to take responsibility for this.

CHECKED

Hopefully never
FS3 would never live up to expectations

Does that mean we'll get to Cheeki Breeki in the future?

Please no, S.T.A.L.K.E.R in current year would be impossible to achieve again, they could make new game with the Xray Engine which would still have massive limitations and would likely be too similar to previous games.
But an actual sequel would be impossible to be good.

I'm sure Stalker IP still belongs to GSC and not to THQ Nordic.

yes it would!

fug i forgot to remove the flag

SAINT'S ROW, BITCHES
I hope they do a true sequel to SR2. Resolve the story and go back to SR2 levels of customization and stuff to do.

Holy shit! This car has a CD player?

I'd prefer they made a Saints Row: Vice Kings prequel instead of something in a modern setting. Historical settings are fun for GTA-likes

The new character they added looks like she's supposed to represent blacks.

I really hope I'm wrong about thinking the Timesplitters Rewind team is gonna fuck up.

YES

Shit's getting interesting, lads.

I just want a FUCKING conclusion to Dex.

Sounds like a fucking god tier comic now that i think about it.

I thought the majority of a games budget goes to marketing, while shit in the actual game usually has recycled or straight up stolen assets. Unless it's something that spirals out of control like Deus Ex.

I've seen that video several times already, and I STILL get pissed when Volition tells the story of how Saints Row 2 happened. They were so incompetent, so goddamn lazy that they couldn't even be fucking assed to change an animation or two and just left it the fuck in. It wasn't even supposed to be the actual fucking ending to the game, but they were THAT FUCKING AWFUL at their job that they let a mistake dictate the ending of and backstory for two of their most important games.

God, the series is a fucking fluke and I have zero hope for a legitimate third title.

Creative Assembly needs to get the 40K license

Why?
Total War is fucking shit for 40K
Eugen Systems however need to get the 40K license and make a Wargame themed 40K game.

tweetsave.com/idolninja/status/958073604041854976

I'm unsure if it means anything since he was also a part of Agents of Mayhem, but it seems like something is happening.

I just want a good game

was there another joint ops gamenight for Holla Forums mod 2.5?