Kikedom cum no deliverance

Since the other thread is choke full of political shit unrelated to the game itself, I'll just make a new thread here.

Those are what I get from the negative receptions of the game. What do you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/
archive.is/vTul5
archive.fo/BHNp0
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-released.120426/
reddit.com/r/Holla
github.com/fauxsoft/Holla
docs.cryengine.com/display/CRYAUTOGEN/CONSOLEPREFIXR#AnchorRTEXTURESSTREAMINGRESIDENCYTIME
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While laudable, the problem is that it never works. Political autists genuinely consider you're genociding them if you just want to play video games.

runs pretty damned well as far as i'm concerned.
that's actually the one thing the game has going for it.

Still best open world first person rpg up to date, better than anything made on gamebryo/creation engine.
Its a medieval stalker with gothic 2 quests.

Performance does vary, but the game still has a lot of loading screens. From what I heard, even opening your map opens up a loading screen.

nobody can talk about the game, only how based the jewish developer is and how owned the SJWs are by the game existing.

thats a really low bar you're setting

Eat shit homo.

I have everything on low except textures on high to keep 60 fps. Never saw a long loading screen, every loading screen is less than 5 seconds. However i tried rising all settings to maximum and noticed that geometry detail setting and vegetation setting do raise loading times significantly.

Yes, better than morrowind. No joke.

It wouldn't be an accomplishment

Definitely seems like crytek related issues.

go suck a cock n'wah

quiet pleb

The only thing they have from witcher is alchemy (even has a perk named "witcher). But don't forget they both ripoff gothic.

Fair enough.

CryEngine
Post a webm or gtfo
Are you fucking retard?
Hahaha, real funny there OP.
Come on, you already are full of shit, you're just going towards dobson's levels of inflation shit.
Yup, you are fucking retarded.

You are goddamn retarded, jesus christ, you must be the same retard who made the 3 "I hate this game" threads a couple of days ago, you can shit on the game but you're far up to your own ass that your kissing it.

How much brain damage is this game inflicting on you?

hows it going todd

Tell me please you guys actually skipped cutscenes, because i found them extremely fucking annoying. I also cannot protect the very slow beginning of the game filled with cutscenes after every quest.
This cinematic shit was the real minus of the game, i didn't even expected it to be there.

It's fucking decent. I've played about 8 hours without any loading screen issues and wall glitching.

LOL

Seems like your everyday Holla Forumsirgin, /fa/ggot, and fa/tg/uy rolled into one user. He's probably published multiple supplements for MYFAROG.

is it worth getting this over ffxv

I think you're overdoing it guys. Leave morrowfag alone, he has magic to break until the game crashes from impossible numbers.

:^)

Welp, returning my cope :^/

There is a quest related to persecution of the jews, you have to help a jewish merchant in it.

webm please, that sounds hereticaly fun

Seems like there's a coordinated effort to shit on this game by a couple of autists.

The game is decent like expected despite normalfags and consolefaggots who have never played Mount&Blade lauding it as the best thing since sliced bread.
Combat is absolute fucking shit, but it's a good RPG, Vavra and his team delivered a nice package.
Pirate it and play it instead of shitposting and then discuss the game.

I'l have to complete it again, but okay.

I saw you make a thread with the same exact formatting as this one earlier today trying to shit on the same game with different points where you got btfo'd. Go back.

these are some weird and oddly specific scapegoats you've created in your head. I'm just calling a shill a shill.

Ill wait for the GoG version to pirate and then see if it is worthy of a purchase. I am sure most shit that will hit the fan by then will tell me if it is even worth the time.

we'll never know if its good or shit if people don't stop dickriding how based (((vavra))) is

The optimisation, loading screens and getting stuck in invisible walls will probably be solved with a patch. The main character being a possible mary sue doesn't bother me since it's not the type of RPG that relies on its writing. Realism being a hassle is fine too and invisible walls I'd have to see what style of gameplay they're going for (is it open world or sandbox?).
What really worries me about that list is the combat system since it looks to be the real meat of the game. I'd like to hear more on that from someone who's tried it.

you haven't made a single good post
You're just fresh out of cuckchan to shitpost here.
Nobody here sucked Vavras cock

Nvidia cards got shafted for this game, otherwise why are you playing on the highest settings? This uses the Cryengine.

oh I recognize this posting style

that's a first, I actually find it hard to believe.

Give me Gothic any day.

thank you, user, you are doing G-d's work.

When in doubt, wait to pirate it.
If you are certain that you want to buy it, pirate it.
Never buy.

You have already fucked up. Just delet your thread and try again.

fucking dirty cumans.
I'm currently unab;e to escape fast enough on a horse due to invisible walls and cuman arrows.
game is pretty cool.

I will buy it when the monstergirl mods gets out.

blocks your progression

Das it mane.

how long until speedruns of this game?

i wonder how much cancer the normalfags are going to produce for this game.

lol TES fags so butthurt

just wait for King's Dong: Cum Deliverance Furry Edition for the real cancer.

They should be graceful that the option to go back to before your embarrassing fuckup(s) was implemented in the first place.

No fucking shit, have you seen the jewish medieval trade routes? There's a reason why jews are universally considered as wealthy people.

Where the hell do I find bandages or healing in the evening?
I was walking in the woods near Rattay and slid down a little hill and both of my kneecaps exploded. It took all of my bandages but one of my legs was still at 25% bleeding, so I spent half an hour limping my sorry ass back to the town chugging those regen potions I stole from father's trunk.
As soon as I walk into the market square, the dinner bell rings and everybody fucks off to their homes and all of the shop doors are locked. I have about 5 minutes of blood left. Where the hell do I go?

To kingdom come

I'm sorry user, but that sounds pretty fucking hilarious. You're going to die froma pair of scrapped knees after you slid down a small hill.

Sounds like an accurate description of life in a slav nation to me.

Thank very shitty implementation of physx. Like i said in previous thread - cryengine works like garbage with it.

Elder Scrolls baby saves every 2 seconds because Elder Scrolls baby has 100 mods that crash the game every 2 seconds.

I've been trying to play the pious morally righteous route, and told that Miller guy to go fuck himself. It's more moral to murder a thief than become one, after all.
But god damnit, I have no knees and I must squat. Gonna break into every building I see until I find a bandage or a god damned medieval tampon or whatever else will stop the bleeding.

That's the "stalker" part of the game. Loot in buildings and on bodies is actually important for playthrough. Can't really survive without it.

Cheats and reshades already being delivered.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/

I've only been attacked by one bandit so far, so I took some of his armor but he didn't have any bandages.
I also haven't found any ways to make money that aren't illegal, so I've been slowly selling everything I own just to scrape by.
Life is truly hard for those who walk the path of the Lord.

Those aren't cheats, those are fixes for a broken game.

Why aren't these kids playing Skyrim instead?

Is there a morality system in the game that punishes wicked actions, or do you do it for just RP?

The amount of in-game cutscenes and most mission structures so far say the otherwise.

Who the fuck could bear that suffering.

all that is missing is the invulnerability mod

u foken heard me m80

shouldn't that be toggle god mode in the console?

fiht me come to Isle of Man mate

I limped into the church to see if this town comprised of 90% nuns had priests that could tie a strip of cloth, but no luck. I stood there before the altar staring Mary and Baby Jesus, ready to die for my knee skins, but at the last minute decided it just wasn't proper to go down praying like a bitch.
Wound up finding a smug dude leaning against a wall a few buildings down and he had three bandages for sale. Sold one of my saviour schnapps to afford them. Survived with about a milimeter of health left on the bar.
Haggling over the price of the bandages was probably a bit reckless considering.

There's reputation systems, but I'm mostly doing it for the RP. I just don't like playing as a criminal, shithead or any other variety of degenerate - generally speaking.

So what's the saving grace here?

Well I've not played it yet it just didn't seem like a game that was going that route.

I will legit switch back to skyrim after being done with this game. Its too clunky and laggy for me anyway.
That's however me being too honest to sound acceptable.

Buying the game will save the white race and destroy all the boogymen.

Reminder that WRPGs are dead, evolve to grorious JRPGs or perish.

Then kill yourself.

Nice try Samuel-Sama

OP always sucks cocks, always
Check my dubs

If they're not SRPGs they're fucking garbage
JRPGs are fucking garbage and so are Japanese dungeon crawlers.

CHECK MY TRIPS

NOW

FUCK

so just add big titties and ass?

yes.

>>>/cuckchan/

Impressive

I still remember the time when rerolling more than once was ok.

limited amount of saves? lol is this a neet only game, I have a lifestyle that is way too robust for this kind of shit to still be a thing, pass

We've seen similar threads and replies using non-arguments and outright fabrications to shit on the game. You may think I'm jumping to conclusions here, but it looks to me like the political drama manufactured by the press has attracted zombies desperate to hate the game and shit on it even if they didn't play it. Don't forget there are people who actually march in unison to this regressive left rhetoric so if the game is slandered with a bunch of commie buzzwords they won't just repeat it, they believe it, and they try to shill against it.

With nu-Ghostbusters or the Black Panther movie it's the opposite, they're told it's progressive so they shill for it. You may not believe this occurs here of all places, but it does. Manufacturing consensus isn't a phenomenon exclusive to facebook, reddit, twitter, etc.

OP plays Skyrim and this board has been filled with cuckchan since mid January.

This. Pirating the game and looking for myself if the game is good or bad.

Nu/v/ is a herd of soyboys easily swayed by the goons

I've seen playthrough videos.

whatever floats your ass buddy

kys urself

Yeah, fucking years ago before I dubs bombed a GamerGate thread and pissed Mark off. Getball was also acceptable but /sp/ only aimed for the big fish when rearing up for spam. You're just shitting up this thread and have no interest in even playing the game let alone anything else involving it.

you don't even have to that far,OP made some claims has (8) posts iTT and has posted exactly 0 screenshots of the game itself.
The default discussion should be about OP's cocklust and about how many dicks he can fit in his mouth simultaneously but instead people >>>/cuckchan/ newfags actually indulge his 0 effort bait thread and join him in his cockapalooza extravaganza.

Look who's talking.

You can't take the reddit out of a redditor, no matter where he's posting. All the faggots here are just waiting for a top post to upboat and accept the consensus. All it takes is for Holla Forums to keep repeating the same memes used to shit on any game: the redditor sees the repetition, learns and does the same.

ftfy

For god's sake people, just fucking tell us what you really like about this game if you hate the negative criticisms so much. No need to go into schizophrenic shill accusations. Some people love it for the deep rpg mechanics and realism, some hate it for the shitty combat and superficial take on realism. Did my OP post trigger your ass that much? Maybe you should head off to reddit if you're that easily triggered.

Triggered

you're the one making all the claims here faggot,you post the proof

This game sounds great

I literally said at the beginning that I'm addressing the negative criticism of the game that already came out in steam reviews and some websites. Then I asked if your own take on it.

The steam reviews are crying about saving

So you're just a derivative muppet with no opinion of your own regurgitating the (((wisdom))) of other (((reviewers))) and (((youtube))) videos.

Got that.

Maybe it's time to take your own advice and
head off to reddit, faggot

Are you that one sutistic faggot who jumps in every time the game is mentioned to shit on it?

Looking at all the posts in this thread, I'd say yes. You are. Also a morrowindfag that shits on everything similar to it. Now it all starts to make sense.

Who you're working for, moshe?

that sounds like a legitimate issue for anyone who isn't a full on no lifer. I've got meatspace shit that takes precedent, and i dont want to have to lose 20+ min of gameplay because vavra couldn't contain his autism.

The last thread was better, since there was guys actually fucking playing it and posting screenshots all you're doing is being a faggot. Seriously just play the fucking game, if you don't want the CODEX cracked version wait for the fucking GOG release 2 weeks from now fuck paying attention to Steam reviews since all the negative reviews comes from guys too stupid to realize it's the cryengine.

I hate games without quicksaving too, so no doubt I'd hate this game if I actually played. Modern game without quicksaving is like a car without a seat.

Well, kinda. So?

I'm like triggered by the game, not by you.

Well, you could like, play it right now and post us some screenshot.

Heh

It's a 32GB game cunt, the torrent is going to take a while.

Wasn't this supposed to be a realistic game?

No rape, no buy.
If this game is so realistic, it should be able to give you the ability to rape hot maidens.

Worthless.

who fucking says this

What isn't realistic about making medicinal salves?

thats the patch, the game is 20GB.

I myself will hold off for at least a month since what I've seen there are some improvements still to be made:
The creators even admitted that they will release the next patch in 2 weeks

The fact that they heal you.

Sounds good. I wish my rig was powerful enough, it can even barely run skyrim and darksouls.

I guess every kind of substance mixing back then was called alchemy.

We're here to talk about video games not play them.

Not all games should cater to people who can only play 30 minutes per day because of poor planning.

Is medicine not supposed to make you feel better? Hell you also heal from sleeping. Fact is you need a way to heal otherwise the game would be boring as fuck because you would just have to start over every time you got hit in a fight.

We? Who's we? You and your three headmates?

You need to go back

I'll probably download it for myself in a few weeks (after any patches of note) and decide then (if it's gud I'll buy it I guess).

It was indeed.

the game already comes patched, the 20gb is just for the console versions.

So yes it's a "wait for GOG" to anyone dedicated to piracy or needs to make sure they can even play it.

What the fuck kind of toaster do you have that you can't run Skyrim I once had an OEM card (desperate hand-me down) that was an microsoft OEM card pretending to be the latest Radeon release at the time I had it and I could still play games far above it's weight with all the settings turned down, including Skyrim.
Get the fuck outta here then cunt, if you haven't actually played the game or want to play it then there is no reason to be here unless you have ulterior motives.

I'm pretty sure they had beer making figured out.

No, that guy is me but OP is correct in saying this game is ultra shit.

The issue isn't about how long you can play a game in a day. It's about actions and consequences. If I'm supposed to take full consequence from a mistake, then why do I even play video games in the first place? It would be no different from real life.

Me and my non gentile co-workers.

Some old core 2 duo. It was a low end product back in 2013 and even more low end now as you should figure.

I love discussing video game design tbh.

#based vulva

Have you played it?

No, I haven't played most of the games which I say are shit here but OP makes pretty convincing statements about it.

(You)
ebin

So no game discussion in this thread either? What's up with the combat?

He didn't play it either though. So both of you are shitting on a game you haven't even played for reasons that you don't even know are true?

If you want to be pedantic making bread is mixing substances too.

Nice just sold 100k

i will give it a try if it means so much to you, but if it's shit then i reserve the right to call each and every game shit in every thread ever

It's pretty need as you need to actually watch the enemy to see when they are going to attack you so you can parry or dodge and you can unlock combos when you level your weapon skill up enough.

Or so I heard.

I mean you are just going to do that without playing the game anyway so nice shitpost to try and take the moral high-ground I guess.

How to design a shitty video game combat 101.

How do you play video games without eyes?

He is Canadian

Just swing, swing, swing away, all day every day. Works in Skyrim and that's obviously the best game ever created. Every other game should be like it.

Seems legit.

OP may be a massive faggot and needs to go back, but I have yet to see anything positive being said about the game other than muh realism and #based vavra. Sell me if there truly isn't anything wrong with it you filthy shills.

The game even fucking auto saves multiple times during long quests so you are never more than ten minutes behind a death unless you were fucking around for hours but even then you need to sleep and when you do the game saves.

heh

Dunno. In dark souls, you could counter the enemies without seeing the direction they're swinging or memorizing their sword technique, and it's fun.

Skyrim's combat is only bad due to unresponsive animations and weak sound effects. If the animations and sound effects were excellent like dark souls and GTA IV, even if the combat is still swing-swing-swing without strategy, count me in.

Their first mistake.

Medicine wasn't as shit as people think it was back then. Trepanning was actually used at times to alleviate cranial pressure and save lives

But I can't play it on and off for five minutes at a time like I do the twitter!

I understand now, your parents didn't beat you enough in your formative years.

Nigger all you need to do to parry or dodge is do it right before they hit you. Attacking in a different direction only helps you hit less armored body parts and makes it harder for them to block your hit if you attack the opposite direction their stance is in.

This game is autism simulator. I think you all will love it.

FUN FACTS ABOUT OP AKA 454fd0

I have a theory that how good discussion will fare about a newly released game on Holla Forums depends on prior hype/expectations and how easy it is to pirate on release. If the game size is larger, then it'll take longer for people to torrent and post impressions which leaves room for faggots to post their shit about the game which they haven't even played.
Also, if you want actual impressions from non-bugs with some shitposting mixed in, I suggest you read this thread: rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/

Guess how the Brezel was made

What did he mean by this?
According to the developer posting there, Save and Quit should be in next patch.

But the combat in For Honor wasn't clunky user. Not in the beta at least. And Kingdom Come's combat is nothing like in For Honor. Are you retarded (((OP)))?
Only for nvidiacucks. AMD cards seem to run it just fine. Runs better compared to the average triple A garbage. Pretty good for an indieshit studio and a game of this caliber
Citation needed
Which of these aspects assblasted you so hard, OP?
webm or gtfo
webm or gtfo

they made quit & save or what?

fastest speed

9b016b2793fcfc851f2b5141ebef1ae3acb33f6c

Save and quit should be a thing just so you can fucking quit game without having to drag yourself towards the next bed or shop to buy save potion.

They couldn't get it working before release, is what they are saying, so according to them it should be available in the next patch.

I was merely joking, my friend

How do these faggots play for hours without using a bed? You get horrible penalties for going days without sleeping.

Who's ready for an RPS review?

archive.is/vTul5

Given how many dungeons, dragons and mages RPGs tend to contain, Kingdom Come’s strictly historical approach often seems more fantastical and mysterious than its peers. That mostly helped me to make my way through this open world RPG with a spring in my step, even when bugs and crashes threatened to spoil the experience, and the story fell flat and the sidequests became repetitive.

Henry’s stats, meanwhile, are increased by performing the associated action, and there are perks to unlock in each of the game’s skill trees, from combos and special moves to traits that let you carry more stuff, obtain valuable pelts from animal carcasses and minimise the wasting effects of time in jail. Or the effects of booze and hangovers.

>It’s not a story that has much time for women. Since you play the pre-designated character, Henry, it’s down to the supporting cast to provide different perspectives. Unfortunately, female characters typically fall into the categories of maidenly love interest, prostitute or surrogate mother, in keeping with the portrait of a “purely patriarchal” society described by Kingdom Come’s historical database. I don’t know enough about 15th century Bohemia to address this, but I’m not sure the defence of historical accuracy extends to blokier character buffs like “Alpha Male”, which confers a +2 charisma boost when you visit the brothel.

>Tedious macho elements aside, there are other questions about the depiction of the people of early 15th century Bohemia. During development director Daniel Vavra claimed that there were “no black people” present in the area of Bohemia covered at the time of Kingdom Come’s events and though the game doesn’t present the region as a bastion of monoethnicity, the issue of race deserves further examination. I’d especially like to read a critique of its portrayal of the Cumans, a Turkic nomadic people represented by other characters as vicious killers, who often feature among the ranks of your enemies.

>Vavra has defended the research that went into the game’s racial diversity and apologised for some of his comments, and it’s important to note that the development has been a collaborative effort of more than 100 people rather than the work of one man. If Kingdom Come existed in a vacuum, the treatment of the Cumans might seem like a meaningful depiction of the othering of outsiders, which might in itself help us to understand characters and the setting. In reality, it’s reasonable to dig deeper into the game’s claims to accuracy in this and other regards now that the whole picture can be seen, and that’s something we’ll be doing.

Try not to save when you fall into the ground and have to collect all herbs and loot you collected for few hours again because game shits itself.

jesus christ how horrifying

I don't think the console version ever got the journal quest log patch either.

I had a feeling no one here has anything good to say about the game, it all boils down to "#based vavra" after all.
At least it's clear here and here that the game is a bug ridden mess.

Your mother.

The soy strikes again.

The most shocking statement under communism is always the truth.

Translated: I don't know shit, but hear my opinion,

Makes my noggin go joggin’.

Fun fact, originally it said 14th century Bohemia, which they changed to 15th century after people pointed it out since the game actually takes place in that time period.

They probably don't even know where Bohemia is and think of the 1000 years of medieval history as 50 years 'knights and stuff'.

But user, glitches do not matter when the game is good!

I'm pretty sure their knowledge of history boils down to evil whitey being evil and taking over the world and sheeet. And then communism came along and it was the greatest thing ever.

Reminder that the lead dev literally had to wipe his arse with newspaper back when he was a kid because of Communism and yet people are confused as to the reason for his political beliefs.

So as someone who has actually played it what's it like aside from the bugs?

archive.fo/BHNp0

Assuming, that is, that they are your webms

It doesn't matter if the game is both broken and garbage, as #basedvavra is our greatest ally and deserves our shekels unconditionally.

All me

They're just reposts from other threads. They're just sad they can't spam la creatura memes at this game. Brainless automatons are near indistinguishable from bot scripts.

Impressive

Eh, i like collecting flowers. Loads of flowers. Then i lost to some guy and was disappointed about the fact i lost all my time collecting flowers. Then i decided to go out and collect more flowers, again. This time around i tried to deal with vsync/physx issues and my GPU stopped responding. I was pretty bummed about that, i lost my flowers again.
So i thought later, the guy who created the savior schnaps system is probably happier than me losing my flowers, and general happiness in the world increased, so whatever.

Pure (((coincidence I'm sure)))

This thread is cuckchan. Every opinion against the game written here reeks of cuckchan and OP is so much of a faggot that he has to be from cuckchan.

Relax. Everybody who cares about this game is currently playing it with no rest, not discussing it on imageboards.

But you're posting here user
How's the Roleplaying by the way?

I wanted this game to be at least good.

It's painfully bad. To add to OP
I came out of a day of playing this game feeling legitimately miserable, frustrated, and tired. Even with bad games I just feel ambivalent. I played Inquisition and fucking even that pile of shit held my attention longer.

At least I'll be legally guaranteed to get the $90 refund I paid for the fucking basic edition of the game in Ausfagland. I'm really enjoying that new tax on video games, governcunts.

Started the game for the first time
55-60 fps on average, everything maxed out
loading took 4 seconds

Opinion discarded

There's no roleplaying, you're defined character who is shown in cutscenes as a weak pathetic faggot. Either you're are an honorable thief, or a honorable knight. Or a honorable bandit who kills and loots, but still honorable and benevolent in cutscenes.

I'm so happy that Chad hasn't dropped the joke.

And nothing of value was lost.

Aside from the:
- save problem
- loading screen everytimes you talk to someone
- absolute shitass facial animation
It's a pretty nice fucking game for a first dev.

And it's nice and you can loot the first cuman trio you happen to find yourself into, just knock them out and take their shit.

I think I'm gonna buy it.

didn't work in '14 won't work now

Welp, I guess it's shit

I've seen better discussion of movies on Holla Forums than Holla Forums.
Holla Forums might as well be goonsalon

This is what I am talking about.

What are you? A Kiwi?

Kind of off topic but do you every think that the subhuman niggers in Africa, or the niggers anywhere in the world will ever make a video game at any point in human history?

So can you deliver some kingdomly cum in this game as a form of a gay romance?

Ask Bioware

fron now its for honor system, simpy ebin.

We have IDs here, you know.

Yes and? I replied to my own post as reference. What's your point?

This guy knows what's up

Also, so many Skyrimjob crybabies in this thread it's not even funny you muppets. The only way I could play Skyrimjob is with the huntan' mods and Frostfall. Savescumming is for bitches and whores. Suck my dick.

Good riddance Fallout 4 has such wonderful Survival mode just for you. Where you can only save when you sleep. Truly a hardcore RPG experience. Inspired Vavra to create such wonderful elder scrolls spinoff! Oh, and don't forget to buy new creation club Survival mod for Skyrim Special Edition, with help of Frostfall creator we at bethesda achieved new levels of survival gameplay in cold wilderness of skyrim, even though you're a nord with frost resistance or a cold blooded argonian and cold shouldn't even matter to you!

cold blooded creatures are more affected by cold climates because they rely on their environment to warm their blood
kys todd posting faggot

(checked)
Very nice

The sad thing was that I was at the very least expecting a Fallout 3 tier steaming pile of shit with better graphics and gameplay before E3 2015 and instead we got something worse than Skyrim.

All this political bullshit reminds me of another game.
It's like they're unable to learn from the past at all.

heh
their newest game is pretty decent, even if you can play open multiplayer beta for now (I wonder how long will it last)

I'm expecting the worst

This game reminds me of the original release of the first Witcher. That is to say, it has a lot of potential, but for now its really too buggy to bother with.

Hatred could really use some mods, a zombie mod with that destruction engine? Anyone? I wish I knew how to mod for it.

I've been playing for 10 hours, ignoring the main quest as much as possible and mostly just screwing around and seeing what I can get away with.

First off, henry is a fuckup and a peasant village idiot at the start of the game, but that's a good thing. People who say the game doesn't let you roleplay because you can't just roll up a badass warrior, an ideal digital-self right from the get-go are retards who never even played gothic. There's more to roleplaying than just character creation.

That said I'm not sure if the games social systems are all they are advertising themselves as on the surface. If people like you more when you wear finer or laundered clothes, or when you take a bath, I haven't noticed. I got enough money to adjust my fashion a little before I went to meet the lord right after the prologue, thinking no one would accept the village idiot tracking mud into the hall blabbering about muh father's sword if he didn't at least look decent. But I don't think it even helped the speech check with the guard at the gate. Maybe that's just because it was a main story quest.

It's funny how late you can encounter the first real combat tutorial depending on your playstyle. Game doesn't hold your hand. I'm not sure there's even a codex entry or written tutorial you can access elsewhere. The guy who trains you goes on about how you've never held a sword before, but I'd murdered several people with one already by that point, admittedly blundering through the encounters and getting fucked up in the process. I guess that's my character motivation for wanting to go pro instead of just being a bandit.

Did anyone manage to fuck the noblelady in the prologue? What options did you pick?

Funny

>(((Merchants))) selling ammo by the assload
Sorry Todd, even your limpid eyes and beautifully chiselled jaw can't make me call it a good survival experience

Ikr, I went in with low expectations and was still disappointed. At least the Boston Salt Party provided much needed lulz

Ey fuck you, play hatred with Papa roach and Linkin Park Ripperoni Chester and shit yourself laughing sometime

dunno, it's pretty fun so far. it puts more weight on positioning and abilities than unit variety.

R.U.S.E. managed to be good despite being a console RTS but the PC version removed the unit cap.

Red flag right there

So did a ton of other RTS games around the same time
But this is CY+3

Trying to find a decent torrent, the one I'm on currently can't peak over 100 kb/s. Can someone spoonfeed please

I call bullshit. Either you're lying or you firing shit arrows.

https //scenegames.goodolddownloads com/game/kingdom-come-deliverance/

So its a poorly made game that promises more than it can deliver made by Slavs? Holla Forums loves those games.

So, what's the deal with the last pic?

It's a flawed gem that delivers on nearly all it's promises and is made by slavs.
They cut some content that they couldn't finish (dog companion, blacksmithing) but the recent news is that it will be released for free.

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is considered a big deal by human burgers, so the nigger kneeling like the subhuman animal he is when respect is paid is beyond insulting.

But isn't kneeling a sign of extreme respect?

Why do burgers associate kneeling with disrespect?
I'm genuinely curious. I saw that niggerbal stuff where they kneeled for… god knows why.
In the rest of the world, kneeling is a sign of submission or deep respect.
Or a position that facilitates fellatio.
Where does this "kneeling = insult" thing come from?

No, it's the newest tantrum niggers have been throwing, inspired by the brain damaged NFL silverbacks that kneel whenever the anthem is played. The idea is you stand and pay respect, not kneel in some deranged attempt to show contempt. Niggers need to be periodically lynched to keep them in line.

And even when they are on the right side, as soon as they get a cult following and/or too much money, they turn into leftists.
Never pay for entertainment.

mämmi

Here's how you can tell they're retarded.
The proper and civil way of showing disagreement in that particular situation (anthem) is to turn your back to it.
It symbolizes leaving you exposed to backstabbing (accusing them of treachery) and choosing another way of doing things (facing away from it).

Instead they kneel like the dickwashers they are, goddamn.

I've been trying the game for a bit and just got off the whole prologue bit. The game was very cutscene heavy for me until this point, but it looks like it has finally stopped. It will be a bit of a pain to get through all of that if I want to replay it, though.

Oh yeah, and the main enemies of the game seem to be some foreign mercenaries with metal masks that speak an unknown language and are called barbarians, so time to teach them about the glories of God.

I passed all dialogue checks with her but no dice on showing the glory of Henry's savior schnapper.

The proper way is to make a public statement, not give the proverbial middle finger to everyone in the audience that came to see you get brain damage. NFL has been bleeding money due to these kinds of stunts for years now.

Well there goes my purchase. Still gonna pirate at one point tho.

That reminded me of something.
In the tutorial, you have that part where some horse archer shoots you in the leg while riding.
So essentially, you have a "timed mission" to get to the end of level.

I thought it was quite intense, seeing arrows fly around you, and when one hits you and you see the wound get worse it really makes you panick. But I ended up doing it first try and though it was a great, tense moment (especially if you looked back).

So I wander over to the steam reviews to leave them a positive one after the tutorial (since I was enjoying it so far) and I find loads, LOADS of people who failed that part several times in a row.
They didn't have their horse sprint.
They didn't zig-zag to avoid arrows.
They just rode at a merry pace while 3 heretical barbarians shoot arrows and profanities at them, died over and over again and decided asking for "Easy Gamemode" on the forums was a good idea.
People like this are fucking braindead.

That user forgot to mention that you can kill everyone in this game.
And then you can drag their body to a place dogs will find it.

I think that moustache dude is a fucking traitor

You're supposed to stand up for your country, not kneel to it.

Can i help the persecucion in the quest?

It stems from expecting people to stand up in places with seats, like schools and theaters, when they pay respect. Kneeling just isn't a part of the tradition, anywhere.

From what I've played so far, you can most likely kill him yourself and loot his body. And then take his horse if he has one.

Installing it now. Any tips at the beginning of the game?

So, this game is more like The Guild?!

It's okay. I've played both better and worse games.

What? Different ethnicities? But-but-but- they're all white!

This is remarkably shitty looking.

Yeah. Pay close attention to everything.
The first hour of the game is one long ass (somewhat boring) tutorial.
You start in a city called Skalitz, then you go to another city and return home.
There's a truckload of cutscenes, enemies you can't really fight (you're welcome to try and get your head bashed in) and most of the game's mechanics are explained to you.
It's really essential to soak it all in, despite being a bit boring. After that, you get a cutscene with the credits and you're taken to another city where the game actually beings properly and opens up the world to you.
If you want to fight prepare to do some training and grindan. A very skilled player using a very unskilled character can still win fights, but it takes a fuckload of time and is not fun at all. Don't rush combat in the begining, this is pretty much Medieval Stalker afterall.

Bringing up the same picture every thread for the last two weeks doesn't really accomplish what you think it should frenchie.
And get some context: most people living near Vávra have a Jew or two in their family tree.
It doesn't mean their Jews (Vávra isn't).

Oh look, the "stop sucking Vávra's cock" user is back from .

Try this simple trick to supress your autism:
Ctr+F "Vávra".
Noone here is praising him. Praising Warhorse maybe, but not him. More than half the hits on that search are you and your sockpuppets shitting on Vávra for some reason.
Are you sure you're in the right chan?
Are you sure you're even in the right site?
Because Polygon called. They said their cuckshed is empty and they miss you.

defend enemies snapping over the air to kill you. defend enemies not seeing you in broad daylight with their freshly killed comrade in your hands. defend this shitty game some more so I can laugh at you.

Are you shaking?

two in the barrel just like that

Why? Why would I defend bugs?
They're there. Everyone knows they're there.
People who care head to their forums and report them so it gets fixed.
People who don't care keep playing witih no problem since those bugs happen once every 2 or 3 hours, not every 10 minutes.
I'm not sure what you mean by "defend".
We're not fighting dude. We're talking.

And you, in the bottom of it.

So is the future of the European peoples if you don't buy three copies right now (and at least one in GOG next week).

Oh. You're one of those idiots that criticized the witcher 3 by reposting the bug webms endlessly while forgetting all the other valid criticism because you didn't actually play it since you have a toaster and just mindlessly parrot what you hear.
Good luck with that pal.

HUH

Stalker was easy as fuck as soon as I got a rifle.

you dropped the ball pretty quick.

I usually criticized the witcher 3 for getting basic game design wrong by not having simple things like hit stopping and having follow the dotted line game play. So far we have remarkable bugs, shitty rock paper scissors combat, an over abundance of cutscenes, and absolutely broken AI.

I must saves the whites by supporting this unfinished garbage, this is more than just a video game, its a statement.

So you're given a role and that's not role playing according to you?

It's a goon, alright.

You're too enlightened for us here lad.

goons seem to be all over this game tbh:
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-released.120426/

Now replace "rifle" with "a good sword, armour and skills/perks".
The hobo phase does last somewhat longer than Stalker which is great since hobophase is best phase.

wat

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your mental impairment. My sympathies.
Oh I see, your favourite streamer hasn't progressed enough to unlock a proper moveset. Well, keep on watching. Judging by the average streamer IQ, you'll find out what I mean by this time next year.

this is a little sad

where you belong my goony beard man

user your linebreaks are firing up my autism.

I know what it is, you fucking retard.
I meant it's not "basic game design".
It's a fucking crutch for unskilled faggots that can't move and atack at the same time without.

Do you want me to put a space inbetween them? :^)

Don't you mean,

so would you stop shitting each other?

no, it's basic game design and has nothing to do with hit stunning, which you think it is. I'm not talking about a pinky demon's chance to flinch. I'm talking about a basic element of games which has been in games since the 70s.

they're afraid.

I don't think extra credits has ever mentioned it, I would be surprised in between their talks of space jews sinking atlantis and gamer addiction.

That much is obvious.

But the Cuck of Akkad isn't a quadroon, the stupid sack of shit mistook his Mediterranean ancestors for niggers.

Funnily enough, there's several quests about you being an apothecarian of sorts in the game.
And you really gotta study that shit, talk to the patients or you fuck up and they die.

Africans make better media than Jews, Chinks or Japs ever could.

He isn't a VIDEOGAME either, but here we are.

Are you German?

Indeed they do.

Are you a cuckchanner?

We're all the same apparently, there are no niggers there is only humanity.

The thread shitters need to hang

Game is good as far as i have played, not much tho

African Americans are not Africans you fucking retard.

I got an advice.
Murder people. I'm not even joking. Everyone carries around 20 to 30 grenchen. or whathever the coin's called.
I can murder 20 people in a knight, and cash in 500 plus a couple of swords the mill will fence for me.
Shit, I can eat sweet cakes and whores all day by sheer murdering.

Is shit.

Watch out guys, based vavra is getting pissed. Fellow gamers, we have to buy this game.

Even if you never play games, you should buy this game to fight SJWs.

Fucking kill yourself.

It's a bit of a common misconception that crossbows took off and the Pope tried to ban them because of greater power: it was really the fact that any idiot could be taught to use one while a longbow took years of practice. Also the supply of yew ran out.
I do wonder how accurate the metal tip on the bolts is though, both in terms of shape and tempering. I'm too lazy to watch the entire thing and he doesn't seem to mention it in the description.

Holy fuck, kill yourself you fucking faggot. How can you be so averse to having to live with your mistakes in a fucking RPG. I haven't even played or seen anything of this game yet but I know the entire point of the game is to be historically accurate and realistic, so yeah it's supposed to be like real life you nigger. Jesus christ do you pass up games where you cant savescum like demons souls in order to play piss easy baby games with no stakes where you can start the game, then savescum your way to the final boss in 5 minutes like botw. Go back to reddit if you don't have enough time for video games but have enough time to waste on a website surrounded by people who hate you

The only person bringing up Vávra is you.

Don't worry my white friend, I have indeed day one purchased this game to help out my fellow gamers, because GamerGate wins.

the bolts are not even armour piercing shaped

Why does this have to happen every single fucking thread?

Mods are a sleep, and this is the new sink posting.

Good to hear, my fellow white person. It is indeed important to support this game as it's under the attack of the Jewish controlled anti-white video game journalist league.

You know why.

spelling mistakes are always prone if you are flushed

oh no no no no

shit games create shit threads

What?
A forum where they handed out bona fide special Trump emblems and ratings for anyone who betted on him winning, a hive of goons? Do you know what you are talking about?

Mate, only cuckchanners do this OH NO NO NOposting thing. And Holla Forums. At least have the decency to fit in.

Don't be a bigot, be a Holla Forums board mod.

I wouldn't know, this is the only board I post on

what's the difference exactly?

no, threads about ME: Andromeda and similar were fun and entertain because everyone was having a blast shitting on it. It's the mediocre/good games that create a shitstorm since any praise or criticism can be viewed as shilling and spiral out of control.

Colour me surprised.

Also because this is a thing:
reddit.com/r/Holla Forums/
They mostly shit up Holla Forums though.
This is the real threat:
github.com/fauxsoft/Holla Forums/tree/infchan

Let me break this down to you.
You're not seing regular cuckchanners with their no-effort brainlet shitposting.
You're seeing halfchan's phoneposters.
The shittiest and dumbest of them. The kind of poster that even Pajjeets can look down at.

The Africans who went to America were firstly the ones who were so dumb, poor and disliked their own people sold them as slaves. Then only the ones strong enough to survive got to America alive (selection for physical strength only) then only the ones dumb enough not to escape to Canada or the British colonies in the Carribean and strong enough not to die stayed around as slaves. After that throw on a century and a half of blaming all of their problems on the white man instead of getting an education and you have modern niggers.

Africans live in poverty, American Negroes breathe out poverty. An American Negro will actively try to live in his ghetto or hood, while an African Negro has no other choice but to live in his village, or he risks being shot by child soldiers or stepping on a landmine.

people literally bought ass effect andromeda to be with their autistic waifu thank to the threads here. Shit games create shit threads, user. full stop.

is this how you found out about h8chan?

Can confirm that, at least in bongland, the blacks from the Caribbean are generally pretty top-tier (the Jamaicans in London being the exception).

NTR

I'm not talking about blacks in Africa faggot, only the ones from ex colonies who've been under better influence for centuries. It's the same as the chinks in Hong Kong and Singapore losing a lot of the soulless ant people attitude.

You must be one of those captacha cuckfugees I've heard so much about.

Its selective breeding really you just get the dumbest but strongest candidates surviving to breed. Same reason that jamaica dominates in sprinting: the slaves that could run away the fastest were the ones who survived.

What have you got against Nigger Titty Rape?
(apart from the aids)

*raises paw*

Uhm excuse me?

By that definition pretty much any game is an RPG, you dumb faggot.

Yes they are, you fucking retard. The image in the video is from the first bolt he fired from the 300 pound crossbow. He uses long, narrow, bolts with a 1000 pound crossbow.

Compared to the pakis they're fine enough people. Funny thing but the Somalian 'refugees' in (((London))) are fucking drug dealers at best in comparison.

doubt.jpg

get lost on your way to facebook?

Not compared to real human beings though. You Britcuckistanis deserve the hate for your joke of a country.

Are you roleplaying a Jew?

I can confirm the existence of the clothing system. Everybody refers to me as Sir Knight now and all the peasants are very happy I'm speaking to them instead of using their chest as a sheath for my sword.

Is that a typo or can you be a cannibal in this game?

I don't think you can.

Ah, I see. That old jewish trick: "accuse the other of what you are yourself doing".
That's working wonder for you pal.

In my native tongue, "eating" also means "banging" when it comes to sex.

i just buyed 5 copies of kingdom come
Match me guys!

Not that one, you dolt.
The "oh no no no no" shit.

Also, I just found out that savescummers can get extra fucked. One thing that might cross the minds of many casuals is to simply cheese a lot of money and buy a truckload of Saviour Schnaaps. Then they quickscum to their hearts desire right?
Nope. Schaaps is an alcolic drink: drink too frequently and you become an alcoolic.
It reminds me of the pink bracelet in Ninja Gaiden.

where are you from user?

Lusitania.

If its anything like the other quests you should be able to tell the jews to fuck off. If not then that's a pretty fucked up inconsistency because I've been able to do that most of the game so far.

Check out the Bethesda section..
RPGCodex is full of mentally retarded people. The RTS section is even worse.

ok thats cool I guess. I'm a burger so I don't know shit.

I'm not going to buy this game, not really my thing personally.
However, It's nice to see communist pandering devs get completely btfo.

Can we just agree this game is shit like skyrim is shit an ban threads on it? I really think the mods here should ban casual games. I'm tired of seeing all this soy-boy "lol so geeky shit" like zelda and civilization

Seeing Wolfenstein 2 selling like hot garbage makes me happy.

thanks user, I nearly fell for that.

save the girl before you get on the horse

Is that even possible? I tried a few times and at best I managed to kill one before I got raped to death by a bunch of burly heavily armored turks

Call what you want, I'm not lying. I snuck up on the turk that captured that faggot lord who took you hunting, hit him pointblank in the neck with an arrow, and all he did was go from resting on the tree to standing next to the tree. I shot him a second time pointblank in the leg and he didn't even react.

Second time was the quest with stables, tracking that bandit and his wounded friend talking. Shoot an arrow in the head of the non-wounded one and all he did was stand up. Fire again and missed but hit the one laying down and it went right through him. And yes he was still alive.

I was withing two meters of each. They should've been instant kills. Instead it did fucking nothing.

Personal GOTY for me and I'm not even past the prologue yet. How you lads enjoying it?

this thread's past bump limit

That thread is locked dumbo

Page 13 or 700 posts you retard.

350 posts till it stops bumping, smart ass.

700 posts or until page 13 until you're allowed to make a new thread. Retard.

I'll make a thread whenever I want and about what I want, nigger.

Damn, you're such a badass.

hit them once and then run for the horse. As long as you land one hit it counts. Don't try to fight them because reinforcements will follow. I managed to do it on my first playthrough after seeing most youtubers fail that bit thinking that its not possible to beat it, but in fact you can.

Why is everyone so triggered by this game?

Really boiled my noodle.

This is not 4/v/, I don't even think Mark put the bump limit back to 350 and it's still 300. The rules for generals still apply regardless. This thread got away with waiting until page 10 since Mods were asleep. But if you wanna be a whiny little bitch you have to obey the rules and wait.

Holy shit

And the next thing you're gonna do is play a few more hours, find a neckguard, equip it, read the description and think to yourself "SHIIIIEEEEEEEEET".

is this game shit?

hows the combat?
are there waypoints/trails?
QTEs?
good quests?
freedom in how you complete quests?
freedom in doing what you want when you want and most importantly how you want?
can you grind?
does overleveling reduce the game to repetition?
are there homestead options?
replayable? or is this the kind of game you just keep playing? or both.

It's good.

Slow and intense.
What? Fast Travel is in a la Fallout 1: with random encounters.
No QTE's.
Too early to tell.
Does killing people instead of asking nicely count? Because it works.
Sometimes, yes. Other times people will expressely tell you shit's going down and quick. If you don't move, it's gone.
You can grind but don't need.
Too much crap to do for it to ever become repetitive.
No. Your character is a bum and lives in Inn's and friend's houses. traditional D&D murderhobo.
Yes, fucking yes. There's a lot of choices.

More importantly: pirate that shit if you're iffy about the pricetag and give it a go.
This is like Stalker or EYE divine cybermancy: it's skubtastic and you got players split asunder into the "FUCK THIS, IT'S SHIT" group mostly casuals who can't hold their saved games and people who love it even with all the flaws.

First off if you have an Nvidia card then you may as well wait for the GOG release because the physx implementation is a bit fucked. The combat is as advertised, if you mash attack you're gonna get fucked up.

I'm gonna add something to this user:
If you wanna get into combat, follow the mainquest for a bit.
After waking up at the Miller's house, you're tasked with talking to some armored dude.
I haven't talked with him because I'm going sneaky breeky, but that's the dude that takes you to an arena and actually teaches you how to fight, with ripostes grabs and other shit like that.
It matters A WHOLE FUCKING LOT because every other dickhed with a sword knows this things and you don't.
Seriously, don't fight without talking to this guy first.

It's initially clunky because you start off as a peasant who never swung around a sword before, but player character responses become quicker and smoother once your avatar improves. If you've played Gothic or STALKER, you kind of know what to expect. The combat is quite involving, it relies on directional attacks, stamina management, feints, fake-outs, ripostes, and that sort of thing. The enemies are no push over and most people know how to block or dodge your shit. Basically if you think you can get through the game by spamming LMB, you're fresh out of luck. It becomes rather brutally hard when you're fighting two or more guys at once, though I hear from people who've been into actual swordfights that that's just how it really is.
Kind of, there are location markers on your compass on the top of your screen and the map to show where you need to go. Apparently the feature to disable them will be in next patch.
Not as far as I know.
From what I've seen, I very much liked it. The hunting quest you can go on actually makes you feel like a hunter.
Very. Usually you always have the option to tackle anything via persuasion/bribes/violence/theft/intimidation/disguises/assassination, and sometimes there's also outside-of-the-box solutions like escaping a castle by just jumping off the wall, if you can survive the fall that is.
Very, though some missions have time limits. Over the whole you're not forced to play the game in any particular way. The introductory 5-10 hours of the game features a lot of cutscenes, like 50/50, but after that it's like 95% freedom and 5% cutscenes.

I used fucking hated Father Godwin, he was so out of play especially with the way his voice actor played him. He sounds like some fucking american drunkard instead of a european priest. But then you start drinking with him and he gets you into all sorts of dumb shenanigans.

Have you had any sucess with disguises?
I managed to knockout a sleeping guard, dressed as him but his buttbuddies still recognized me.
Is it because I'm already wanted by the authorities?

Always carry a bow. You should generally be able to get 1-2 people out of a fight before they reach melee range.
Just make sure you pull out your sword early so the survivors don't get a free attack.

If you enter melee with three people that are about as well equipped and skilled as you, start running or you're dead.

Haven't tried it much myself. If you already have a negative reputation in the local area, then of course disguises are bound to work less efficiently.

Oh, right this is important

The game apparently has poor ram allocation issues, it's actually using 4Gb of ram. You need to put in the right settings via console command to allow more ram usage then your performance should greatly improve.

My brother's been playing the game with some really bad stuttering from time to time, what's the command so I can send it his way?

no button prompts or anything? no "right click to do an execution!" shit?
i mean more in that, if they tell me to go kill someone on top of a mountain, can i launch an arrow straight in the air and have it fall on their head? or do they do shit like force me to reach a certain point before "the fight" starts and that kinda shit.
i mean, if i overlevel and become all powerful, does it make the game easy? or will low level enemies still pose some kind of challenge. for example in mount and blade, even with the best armor, and a great amount of leveling, you can still be killed by a volley of arrows, or lanced off your horse in a single blow so combat never becomes light.
your other points look good.

its not the kind of shit that makes me somehow make the target "appear" by wandering in an area. right?
i mean more in the dark souls "cheat the system" kind of way to accomplish a mission options being there. do i need to trigger cutscenes to progress? kind of like "kill guy in this castle" do i have to enter the castle to trigger a cutscene before being allowed to kill him? or some such shit? i see this so much in games and it completely kills all fun for me. if i clear an area so i can make a good getaway, is the game going to spawn enemies on me during my escape making my preperation meaningless?
these arent specific questions, im just asking if this game does this kind of thing in a broad sense.

You can do mercy kill moves which is kinda like that, but no push Q to dodge then mash E to kill type events.
Quests are free form, as in there are numerous ways to do them. Your second sentence is damn near impossible due to hardware restrictions. Even the most powerful high end rig would go up in flames if it tried to render and account for everything on the map at all times. Games add a draw and AI distance for a reason.
You become more skilled and combat gets a little easier as you progress. You can never become unstoppable or a living god type like most modern games.

They call it the Incline battle system.
The way it works is you got 5 directions plus a stab.
You move your mouse up/down or to the sides to pick the direction then either press Q to defend that region (and I think the adjacent regions too) or you press LMB to swing your sword on that direction.
If you press RMB you get two diferent stabs: when you pull your mouse up, you're trying to hit their head (more damage) while pulling it down you're trying to stab their chest.
Diferent weapons are better for stabbing than swinging, diferent armours protect you better against stabs. Stabs are faster but easier to be defended against. One of the basic combos they teach you for instance is:
Swing left, swing lower right, stab head.
Usually your oponent will defend your first strike but leave his lower right undefended, so your second strike leaves him staggering from the pain and he can't defend against your stab.
In theory anyway. In practice things don't go this smoothly. You can also use F for kicks (usually they just push him back and cost some stamina).
You can also start a swing, press E to abort it and swing the other way to feint the guy.

If your oponent has no armour, a sword will make him bleed really fast. If he's wearing plate mail, you're in for a long fight. Armor hits or sucessfull blocking means you take "damage" to your stamina instead. Only after the stamina is depleted do you get actual wounds because when you're tired, you start making mistakes. So when someone is armored, you gotta hit him A LOT to tire him first. After that, most hits will damage him but here's were the layered clothing system enters: if you're wearing chain beneath your plate, even a sword hit when you're depleted of stamina won't cause that much damage. The chain will absorb most of it. The armor does get damaged, but it's easier to remare chainmail than flesh.
Bleeding out IS a very dangerous risk too, for you and your oponents. They will usually surrender when they're bleeding really badly.
Some perks have them surrender faster too.
Helmets limit your vision but protect your head, something you want to keep intact during a fight.
Blunt weapons usually fare a lot better against armor. They don't cause as much bleeding, but they cause wounds. Wounds apply penalties to your max health and stamina. After hitting a guy a few times, he'll have very little health and stamina to fight with. These wounds are tracked per body part and cause stat decreases which also make your oponent fight even worse. And to make it worse: when a body part is injured, any strike to that region has a chance to cause bleeding, the chance increases the more wounded that part is. So you can make someone bleed with a mace (internal bleeding).
You can't heal mid-fight, and neither can your oponent. Getting drunk is a good idea for tougher fights.

If you're lightly armoured and fighting a knight in full plate, you're really boned. You can try to dodge all of his blows while hitting him with a mace but if he hits you two or three times, you're finished. Poison WILL help you here, if you can atleast land a blow or two.

Otherwise, do what I do: find where the guy lives. Pay him a visit at night. And shank the motherfucker. It's easier if you pickpocket his house keys.
There's a couple moments like that, especially in the first hour of the game. But like I said on another post, it's just a very long tutorial. Do the stuff as you're told so it's over quickly. Afterwards? If they tell you to kill someone, you can pick wathever method you want.
If another user has made it far enough, maybe they can comment. I'm still dicking around at the start. I'll take a guess and say no. The combat is really, really dangerous and if you take your "overleveled and powerfull" character against 2 guys, you'll find yourself being used as sword sheath.
Stealth might be overpowered. I can steal quest items before the quest is even given to me, murder named NPC's like it's noone's business and get rich quick. Once I get the stealth-kill skill I'm going to attempt to murder everyone in Rattay. If it works, yep stealth is overpowered. But still fun as fuck:
It's like police chases in GTA instead of the Omnipresent guards in Oblivion. Really well done.

Found something about that:

Low FPS fix for PC having 8GB or more RAM:

-Right click on the game icon and choose Properties.
-Click on General Tab and click on "Set Launch Options"
-Add "-heapsize 1048576"

Low FPS fix for PC having 16GB or more RAM:

-Right click on the game icon and choose Properties.
-Click on General Tab and click on "Set Launch Options"
-Add "-heapsize 2097152"

Also reduce shadows to low.

? whats this? like the kills in nudoom?
i dont mean specifically, i mean in a broad sense. read my reply to the other guy in that post in regards to freedom. its a hard thing to convey if you dont know this aspect of games that newer games usually totally dont have. i mean does the mission create the objectives for me, or do they just ask me to do things that i could do anyway.

thats good.

sounds kind of like mount and blade combat, but maybe alittle more polished.
does running away with guards raise some universal "wanted" level? or some kind of reputation thing?

From what I saw of my brother playing, after he beat up a bandit trying to run away after he decided to kill him after the bandit surrendered, there was a prompt in the top right to do a mercy kill. The guy was already lying on the ground unable to move so it was just an optional cutscene prompt. Nothing actiony or anything, as the name implies it's just Harry calmly stabbing a bleeding out person lying on the ground.

If the other guy is heavily injured and lying on the ground, you can do this, which is just standing above him and stabbing your sword down.
Or you can just use your regular move to stab the fucker in the jugular. Works just as well.
You rarely even get the opportunity, only really if you're against an opponent that doesn't surrender while being lightly armored.

You have reputation and if it sinks too low, people stop wanting to deal with you.
If it gets really, really bad, they'll attack you on sight.

Mercy kills are pretty much killing them when they are down. Say you kick someones ass, they go down you can mercy kill them or let them get up to fight again or run away.
Quests give you objectives, how you complete them is up to you. If you want to sneaky kill them you can, or you can poison their food, or you can run in swords flashing.

No. Not everyone fights to the death. In fact, a lot of your oponents will throw down their sword, get on their knees and beg you not to kill them.
You can tell them to fuck off, take their items, or straight Mercy Kill them (sword through collarbone).
Or you can knock someone uncounscious from stealth, draw your sword and mercy kill them too.

There's a wanted level for each region.
You can kind still play with it anyway. Entering town is a bit harder since the guards won't let you, just run in and try to lose them (works best at night).
Then use the backalleys, dark streets and other shadows to move around.
Outside cities you might see patrolls. Either pay attention and hide when they pass or avoid roads completely. You can kinda play with a huge bounty (I'm wanted for 27 murders) but completing the main quest might be really hard that way.
The good news is: if you kill witnesses before they reach a guard (or get out of "simulation radious") then the crime isn't reported!
Go murder and stab everyone, as long as you make sure everyone dies, no problem.

If you're caught by the guards, you can try to convice them to let you go or be punished.
This is prison, pillory and fines according to the crimes.
Thankfully death sentence isn't there, otherwise I'd be boned.

512MB System Memory:
Your -heapsize should be: "262144″
1GB System Memory:
Your -heapsize should be: "524288″
2GB System Memory:
Your -heapsize should be: "1048576″
3GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"1572864"
4GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"2097152"
5GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"2621440"
6GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"3145728"
7GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"3670016"
8GB System Memory
Your heapsize should be:"4194304"

However for Cryengine docs.cryengine.com/display/CRYAUTOGEN/CONSOLEPREFIXR#AnchorRTEXTURESSTREAMINGRESIDENCYTIME
Open the console and input:
r_TexturesStreamingMipBias -3

The key to the poor ram usage is the borked texture streaming.

Do I have to type that every time I play or can I edit an .ini for it?

Prison degrades your stats. You're still boned.

Temporarily. It applies a debuff that can last… I dunno how long. But it eventually wears off.
It hits you pretty hard (harder the longer you've been in jail) but it's temporary so all I gotta do is reintegrate myself into society and become a productive serf :^)
And shank the motherfucker that snitched on me.

It's confirmed to be shit.

And you're taking that trannie's opinion as true because… you're mentally defective yourself?

That user is a woman or tranny "her"self, also is OP of this thread.

nice argument, my transexual comrades

The fact that a low life MC knows how to do them instead of a pries

The salves are magic so this is basically very, very low fantasy.

He doesn't though.
You'd have to read a recipe book or have someone teach you (or blindly try), except you can't read at the start and have to pay a lot to learn it.

I figure the only way to find a decent opinion on this game is waiting a month for it be really patched and then giving it a shot.

WTF?

Scene groups are firing out hotfixes left and right, even groups thought dead are coming back from the grave. I think this game is really something but since OP is a faggot discussion of it is stalled. Plus all the Anons who refuse to upgrade their toasters.

Watch the video beyond the first 3 minutes. She totally shat on it.

I've been with this toaster for 11 years now, it feels weird trying to put together money for a better toaster.

Why should I care about some random fuck's opinion? Oh man a youtube video you sure showed everyone on this thread. You're so desperate to either hate this game or try to bait people that you're coming across more as pathetic than anything else. Stop while you're still ahead user, you've already embarassed yourself enough and anyone reading the thread already knows your tricks.

Well outside waiting for the parts it's like lego now, just make sure the case fits and everything is compatible with old and new games. The most tedious thing is switching files over but honestly you should do a full new install and bear with it. Makes everything nice and fresh.

he, it, xer, whatever

This game seems like shit alright. No tricks, I'm just a TES fan[insert non binary pronoun here] who just hates this game from design standpoint, but you're free to have your own opinion. I'm like, free to have my own opinion too.

can i opt to just crack the guy in the head with a hammer or something? or set him on fire?

awesome, i hate how in games i get some invisible "evil" rating that actually changes how people treat me.

I don't see why you couldn't, just hit the fucker while he's on the ground.

Now you're just pretending to be retarded and mocking yourself to alleviate blame and pressure. A classic tactic, fuck off you've already established you don't matter and you're just a sock puppet.

And yet you're still replying.

Yes I am cunt, because it's easy to just takes seconds to post while waiting for a torrent to finish.

i agree, but then again why would the game offer a mercy kill option if you could just hit the fucker?

Skyrim enemies would run, then come back immediately.y after an arbitrary distance. Remember Vavra was set off by Skyrim which is what motivated him to do this.

Dude, that sounds like work.

Go play outside or something.

Its ironic that SJWs wanted this game to fail based on political viewpoints rather than the quality of the game. But its actually having a very positive marketting effect, regardless of the quality of the game.

If your making a video game dont spend a penny on marketting. Just go on twitter and trigger some SJWs for a day or two.
They will do the rest of the work for you. Spread your name around letting everyone know you dont stand for SJW nonsense.

Because some people are subhuman faggots who enjoy uninterruptible precanned animations on every kill they ever do.

Judging the whole game based on the prologue is not a good review tbh

She's already 6 hours in. That sounds like a really long prologue.

It is a long prologue.

So she hasnt even really started the prolog.

Sounds sucks.

The prologue is about 3 hours long if you don't wander around wasting time or going afk.

So aparently, on Resetera, Vávra being racist isn't just an opinion or a fact.
It's a rule now.

Do you disagree and think Vávra isn't racist?
That's against the rules. Banned.

Also, if you read some of the threads they made about the game, aparently a small amount of them bought the game.
This is of course a problem, and they are terrible people. So half their "comunity" decided to bash them for it and completely shit up several threads about the game because people supported a "literal nazy OMG".
The moderators didn't want Resetera eating itself alive (past trauma from Neofag, no doubt) and applied an extensive wave of temporary bans to people screaming bloody murder at the evil nazi-suporters.
In case you were wondering were our "newfriends" in this thread came from, now you know.
There's a disagreement server where they're venting about it and a bunch of people are pissed at the situation. Dunno if I can get in and mine some salt, waiting for confirmation. Some of them post here aparently.

The good news: most of those bans are month-long, so we should have proper threads about the game by then. In the meantime enjoy it anons.

Your meant to spend a few hours setting up your key bindings.

The prologue is about 3 hours long

6 hours and in and she HASN'T cleared the prologue? That shit is the most linear and non-interactive part of the game, and she takes 6 hours dicking around?
HOW.

Before the game's release I saw a Austrian streamer finish the prologue after 8 hours. He was coming off as an idiot though and he paid a lot of attention at the chat and going afk a whole bunch of times.

She spent the first four hours twerking to the game menu,

shoo shoo normalfag

Look how many slide threads are being created.
They are ANGRY.
Also the combat’s not clunky, it’s fugging hard

So will this game be fun on a niggerstaion 4?

Perfect game. Better than skyrim.

Fuck off resetera.
It already sold 3 times as much as Subnautica.
You fucks have no power.

Never had something like that.

I'm starting to think this shit is some anti-pirate thing.
Wouldn't be the first time a dev fucks over day one pirates.
Either that or that gigantic patch fixed everything.
At most, I get stuck on some bushes, but it's easy enough to avoid.

But I pirated it¿?

Because sometimes the game doesn't hit where you want to hit when you free aim. i.e. Horseback combat.

Hello good sir!
I don't quite agree with that opinion of yours. I think skyrim is a great and well optimized open world rpg with unique gameplay that can also appeal to masses while your *cough* game *cough* is laggy and doesn't even have paid mods magic. According to my previous statement it would only make logical sense to buy skyrim instead of your game. I also suggest buying the special edition after you have purchased the normal version since you can support your favorite game developers and you get extra content. I also recommend buying my… i mean Bethesedas other game, fallout 4!
Thanks for your time and happy purchasing (of skyrim)

YOUR GAME IS BUGGY SHIT AND YOU SHOULD PLAY A MORE TECHNICALLY SOLID GAME LIKE SKYRIM INSTEAD

This is a good and valid post

The next thing I'm going to do is return it.

It's a shit game, after all. Not wasting my money on it.

Whelp considering you like Inquisition your opinion is shit anyways. You can't even git gud at shooting arrows and expected the combat to be easy.

I've uploaded the crack plus some other stuff for it on the vola.
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec

FORCED drama. But i guess rails are needed to for majority of gamers.

Meh design i say. Just make it "throttle" without any additional inputs. Press forward to accelerate and then it turns into sprint by itself, there is no need for additional buttons if you can avoid them. It is also more realistic.

Thanks. It's not dolphin porn right

Archive cut short, so it's actually useless sorry come back later.

Why does that man have down's syndrome?

The worst part is the combat. It's nearly unplayable.
Say what you will but ultimately no one who's played anything other than walking sims and indie trash would tell you that a whole second delay ever attack press is remotely tolerable.

That "second delay" is there because you're starting a swing. You can use it to change the strike direction before it's done.
The second swing will take half of that, and if the other guy riposts, you have half a second to riposte aswell.

So I got my first horse for saving that Hans fella.
I'm wondering: if you shank the bastard in the forest and return without him, what changes? Do you get a horse anyway?

I never said I liked Inquisition. I said I played it and it held my attention longer. Learn to read what people have written before replying to them.