Vanquish thread

And it still only took me 4 HOUUUUURRRRSSSSS. Boss fights were good though.

Not to mention the fucking story
>the next she's crying her eyes out when she thinks the escape pod is toast

You're supposed to use slow-mo to ensure you don't get assraped. Cover is supposed to be used to quickly plot how you are going to move forward safely while managing your slow mo meter and not much else.

AA games > everything else.

Its kind of overrated by most around here because it was made in Japan.

Maybe if you're skilled enough to not let yourself get hit all the time, you might be as cool as this guy. And he isn't even using M&K.

Seriously get good, if you know how to dash-boost and use AR mode strategically you never have to use cover. Unless the framerate damage bug still hasn't been patched, although I'm pretty sure it has been.

Ebin.

Bit hard to do that when sliding and slomo draw from the same meter and both drain it like a motherfucker.

I don't know if it has, I've had a whole bunch of issues related to fps using the fitgirl repack

I've never seen anyone lose terribly using Vanquish's mechanics unless they were fucking awful

It seems that console players are much better than PC players.

Is the NG+/hard mode worth a second playthrough?

Reminder that this could have been in the game.

Get good.

Only at fightans

If you're going to post eceleb footage of Vanquish, at least post Turbo Button or TGBS because they're actually good at the game.

Him being an e-celeb or whatever boogieman you assume he is doesn't change the fact that the opinions presented in the video have good value.

If you have counter-arguments let us hear them and maybe we can have an actual videogame discussion instead of the usual shill screeching and smug taiwanese chick shitposting.

If the arguments are good why not just fucking summarize them, rather than shill for some dude?

It’s another “Vanquish is too hard for me because I’m a retard” OP.

Mark Brown parrots shit he hears from other people ad nauseam, user.

It's a common occurrence within internet however this is not a thread about Mark Brown but rather about Vanquish and the video i posted IS about Vanquish.

When people are unable to debate an idea or opinion without projecting their boogieman behind them discussion becomes futile.

Nigger stfu I beat this shit on godhard on ps3 and didnt have an issue.

then regurgitate his opinions instead of shilling for his jewtube videos you newfag

He hasn't figured out how to properly manage his meter.

reminder that keyboards are banned at tournaments because people were beating ass with them

That's where you're wrong bucko. Because of shit with macros and some converters, all but the brook converters were banned. If Brook made a converter that allowed you to play with a keyboard, it would be allowed, at least at EVO.
If you still want the keyboard experience, there's something called the Hitbox which is essentially a keyboard with arcade buttons.

git gud faggot>>14322756