Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AH8jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for a fucking sequel to Radiata Stories

I love that game so much. It's my #1 all-time favorite.

Since Historia inherited a lot of staff from Stories, I'm a huge fan of it as well. Loving Perfect Chronology thus far.

How much DLC does this one have.

February 13 (Launch)
Growth Ring ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
Mole Armlet ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional money.
New Difficulty: DEADLY (Free): Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
Chibi Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to Chibi art.
Classic Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to original version’s.
Bathing in Mana ($3.99): Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.

February 20
Rage of the Fallen ($2.49): Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
Under the Moonlight ($2.49): Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.

February 27
Settling the Score ($2.49): Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
Meeting in the Chasm ($2.49): Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
Hunting Corridor (2.99): A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.

All of the EO3U DLC was ported to radiant historia:Untold after EO2U flopped

Also they murdered Eruca and replaced her with the most generic character possible

they're not even from the same developers
what am i missing here?
after playing the human route, there's no way i can touch the dirty non-human route since it means i will have to go against my bros.

i didn't pay for perfect chronology but the VA is pretty neat with the undub. Nemesia is a side story that you can pretty much ignore while the art is a stepped down from the original.

Just got my copy in the mail. I knew there would be DLC, but that's a lot within the first month. A shame, but at least it looks like only about half is content and half is cosmetic. At least they aren't jewing us out of the Near Death difficulty.

Needless pointless content, like the Marie missions that add absolutely nothing to the plot.

I haven't been keeping up with this remake but holy shit you're right.
archive.is/AH8jQ
It wasn't even accidental, they actually made a conscious descision to make her more generic.

The first one had such a good aesthetic and they fucking turn everyone into generic ass moeblobs. I suspect it's because they coudln't afford a studio to to the anime cutscenes in the old style.

It's like they forgot that she's in fucking mourning for the majority of the game. She thinks her older brother just died.

holy fucking shit, it has a "completely remove combat" mode

Is it just me or did Raynie get bigger boobs since the original? She's pretty stacked for a 17 year old.

Atlus is dead.

Gotta make sure the journalists can finish the game too. They'd probably still lose to the bosses, though.

The worst part is that Radiant Historia's combat is actually really fun. Who'd want to remove that?

She just needs a few small pencil strokes to have the chaika face. Fuck this game, the original is perfectly fine

I want to fuck fuck Aht so bad

People who hate video games
Such as game journalists

don't lewd the satyr loli

Aht is for pat only.

It's ridiculous how much damage her traps can do early on.

She wears no pants the entire game, what am I supposed to think about when I see her

NOT
FOR
LEWD

Does anyone have the .cia for the game?

Raising her as a daughter, you fucking faggot.

L-lewd

I've compared credits listings on mobygames for both of them before, and only found four, possibly five cases of crossover between them on the game development end. Though, that is assuming that the credits listings there are complete/accurate (I notice RH's wikipedia page makes special mention of Satoshi Takayashiki as having worked on both, yet the Radiata Stories MG credits page fails to mention him at all) and that the staff didn't change their names over the six years between the games. So, there's still some shared people between them, but I wouldn't call four or five people "a lot of staff" having been inherited. That's just from my comparison though; it might be wrong.

Shit remake like other recent Atlus remakes.

Hmm, well then. I remember when RH was originally released, seeing stories about how staff from RS were working on RH - while certainly not even a spiritual successor, it would at least have the same feel.

Which it does not in the slighest. RS is light hearted, RH is as gritty as one can get without going full edgelord.