So are people just gonna pay for DMC3 again? DMC2 was fucking terrible, so no one cares about that game...

So are people just gonna pay for DMC3 again? DMC2 was fucking terrible, so no one cares about that game. So why on earth are they giving it away to bloody streamfags? I'm not complaining since I have Amazon prime, but it seems dumb to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Pim9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't like DMC1?

Wait, how the fuck does that work? Do they just give you the game for free if you pay for the service, or can you only play it as long as you are an active member?

I not sure how giving people only DMC 1 is going to work, since the store page doesn't show them as separate purchases.

wrong reply.

Consider learning English, you cum-guzzling subhuman.

Yes.
Correct.
So why on earth are they giving it away to bloody streamfags?
1. It's been remastered for nostalgic people
2. They want to hype up DMC5
3. They know everyone wants to replay DMC1 and 3 before 5 comes out, no one wants to play 2, but figured they might as well include that post-9/11 tragedy anyway even though it isn't canon
4. They want to promote amazon prime subscriptions>>14321634
If you can emulate 1 and 3 on your PC already, more power to you. If you can't and you have a PS4 (if they are included in this free deal), you might as well pick up what they're putting down.
No I'm not defending their blatant amazon prime shilling.

I thought you wrote "Metroid Prime" as I skimmed through this thread. This is a duplicate thread.

free one day shipping for dildos, this is OP we're talking about.

As far as i'v heard DMC2 has never been officially declared Non-Canon. Capcom has just been ignoring it's existence ever since it came out.
It's in the same canonical limbo as Hyper Sonic.

this is true tbh

Is there ANY indication that DMC5 won't be a trainwreck? I don't want to get hurt anymore.

Hope

Well Itsuno sure thinks his game is going to be the bees knees.

You do know, that there is no pc port of DMC 1 and DMC 3 pc port is a shit one, because it was made by ubisoft, like first RE4 pc port? DMC collection should have been on steam, when previous one came out for x360/ps3, but late better than never.

Based nips

Is that game called Devil May Cry Girl? That's how I read the title.

What dildos do you recommend?

And not a single gaping mouth.

There are no dubs to check!

I found one but some nip had the decency to hide it behind his hair.

it's fucked

Of course it's going to be the only beard+glasses numale faggot in the room. I think the bald guy is trying to do it too, although he's blocked as well. All in all, quite a successful photo.

Where is he Holla Forums?

Any recommendation on what sort of design to pick? It's so far all either round ones that are too nerdy, or open mouth nu-male shit. Fuck contacts, I am not going to be touching my eyes like a freak

I've been meaning to try round ones, and see if I look good in them, for a while. They'd be functionally worse than the standard rectangular ones I have, but they can look sweet.

Amazon is an awful website since even if the Amazon seller you buy from is fulfilled by amazon it doesn't mean you can't get tricked into buying something counterfeit. Kikes are selling counterfeit shit as new products, especially things like clothes and dishes. It's a joke of a webstore, coming from someone who paid for a year subscription by accident.

You will have access to DMC1 for PC early for a while before the collection is released, yes, they don't even give it permanently.

That's even worse, it's just Netflix bullshit.

The wording is odd, so I can't tell if that's the case. Unless twitch prime has a history of not letting you keep the things they give you which I have no idea of.
archive.is/9Pim9

That's fucking insidious.

Well it doesn't say Denuvo specifically on the store page but it has pic related where Okami HD with no Denuvo doesn't have this message, but Resident Evil 7 does, and MVC:I does have Denuvo and doesn't have this message.

unbelievable

DMC is for retards

-t. mount & blade autist

I recognize that gay blowjob.

All marketers should hang.

But user, I've never bought it once.

I wouldn't buy anyway. It will get cracked fast.

Actually read the thread instead of trying to fit in you fucking cuckchanner.

Making another DLC for his naruto clones?
Fuck that guy, he was my hero.

I use half-frames with lenses somewhere between rectangular and an oval, with skinny arms going from the front to the ears. Only having the frame on the top (a wire completes the bottom, but isn't especially visible) makes the fact you're wearing glasses stand out less, and overall the weight is quite light; half the time it doesn't feel like I'm wearing them. Downside is that trying to find frames like that, at least as of a few years back when I needed to get some new ones, seemed difficult because apparently they're not "in style" compared to heavy full frames with bulky arms and thus weren't stocked to much availability. Took me about two weeks of looking to find somewhere locally that had any that were close to my previous pair.

Recommendation though: if the type of frames you like are hard to come by, and you actually need glasses for general daily activities (like driving), either keep the old ones, or consider buying a spare frame, so that when/if you need new lens inserted, you don't have to give up being able to see properly for days/weeks. I've still got my old frames (had to buy my last new ones because I had to use the old ones to still be able to read and drive), so I don't anticipate needing to buy frames for a while, especially if these go further out of availability.

Hardcore bromance in the top left

Are they actually gonna make DMC2 playable?

If you mean Capcom, Then no obviously not it's going to be the same HD collection as last time just with high resolution.
As for modders who knows, I doubt it would be easy to take a Dante from one game and plop them in another, but it would be awesome if possible.

At most I'm interested in DMC1 mods like Instant weapon switching without the animation, or Alastor and Ifrit could be assigned to different buttons. Sparda could have the Mundus fight Devil trigger added for the whole game. Instant switching between all guns, and Using the bangle of time or Devil Trigger without needing to equip one for the other.

The Dante from DMC2 looked fine. His look was never the problem, it's everything else about the game itself.
I'd rather play Chaos Legion than DMC2.

I wasn't talking about DMC2 Dante's look, I was talking about the possibility of switching or altering move lists from each game. Which like I said is unlikely but cool to imagine.

Get games completely for free. Never pay for them, nor pay for (((services))) to earn them.
If it can't be acquired for free, wait until it can.

DMC1 getting a PC port, and 3 getting a non-shit port is okay with me. I might playthrough DMC2 for the hell of it.
There's going to be remasters for every new console gen so people buying the same game again isn't going to surprise me.

Just a crop and you get new image to check 'em.

I enjoyed DMC3 but I just couldn't get into DMC4. Mostly the styling, but DMC4 also felt a lot more floaty.

is there any indication DMC5 will even happen?

b-but are you going to be the one to fill my dark soul with light desu?

The choice between DDII or DMC5. I think I have to go with DD.

I streamed all the DMC games to completion on livestream (fuck twitch) back in 2012 and 2013.

They are fucking beehhiiinnndddd

user you are retarded.

But would you fuck a loli if she was your hero ;)

I'd fuck a loli every day.

But I didn't say I streamed on twitch. So what's the problem?

Are you a cute loli?

No. I'm a slightly overweight man in his 30s.

Heroic lolis aren't for sexual

Well it's something to hope by.

I've always had a crush on Paula tbh. Something so pure with her. Definately those Aryan features.

Take the Tide Pill.

That's just retarded

People don't sell good games and people don't buy good games. Games have been morphed into some hyper pretentious form of (((art))) to justify poor game design and awful reward mechanisms.

The kikes have made video games a cultural norm. People play things because they think it adds something to their character by being able to understand references and talk about a game. People today play video games for the same reason people watch television shows like GoT, because they feel obligated to stay up to date.

Don't try to find rhyme or reason in what media people consume. There is none. The number of people who care about good game design philosophy are almost none-existent, and the number of game developers that have it anywhere on their priority list can be counted on one hand.

Good games aren't profitable.

This is the opposite of optimization. How do you make a game take way more resources than what it's supposed to?