Kingdom ZZZ QTE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Well back to waiting for Bannerlord.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Glad to see the shitposting has already begun. Let me help
#basedvavra this game is great and the last bastion of white identity support it nao or you're a shill

The combat is garbage, I don't care about the story. This is a Video Game, not a book.

Will you go into further detail OP? I've had my eye out for this game for a while and I'm still conflicted on if I should or shouldn't bother playing or paying. igg-games.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-free-download.html

Vavra said something that I agreed with that didn't have anything to do with video games, so I'll buy his video game thrice, even though its shit.

I don't disagree, but typing out laughter is Holla Forums cancer.

Stop. HAHAHAHAHAposting is absolutely laughable, alongside OH NO NOposting.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Well back to playing Mafia
see?it works both ways faggit

look how salty sjw's are XD

brb, buying another copy so niggers and jews don't win.

dont we already have a thread?

We must secure the existence of #BASED Vavra and a future for Warhorse studios

Looking at all the reviews, looks like it's getting 8 to 9 out of 10 for people who didn't get much bugs or glitches, and 4-7 from reviewers who encountered a lot of bugs.

The game got a 23 GB day one patch so I'm sure that'll fix a lot of those.

Yes but OP wants to start a shitposting about a new game because he's a giant faggot and doesn't want there to be video games discussion on Holla Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Well back to waiting for Skyrim 2.

lmao
dubs thread

Checkem, cuckchan.

All these butthurt shills, holy fucking shit.

go watch Black Panther again, cuckold

Check 'em

since this is a shitposting thread

fucking

BASED

Jesus fucking christ you faggots are autistic.

That cuckchan shit is worse though, it's based on nigger Vines.
They're literally quoting a Vine, it's as low effort as it can get.

t. OP

Are GoG release version better optimized then Steam? Cause this thing is running like a fucking slog/poorly modded Oblivion game.

Fuck off IP hopping nigger.

Calm your mullet, has anyone else on 8dicks even played this game yet?

Who is the nigger making threads about this game? I've seen 3 or 4 threads about it in the past few days

I'm waiting for it to download because every game these days is at least 20 fucking gigs.

Why do you make this comment in every thread word for word?

Here is the other thread, I just thought 350 post was the rule that you were allowed to make another thread or is it 750 now? Mark keeps changing the fucking rules 24/7

Just bought a copy, downloading now.

How is the combat any different from Mountain blade? They are both have directional combat, the only difference is the stamina and health effects in this new game.

I am an hour in and I am stopping for now. Probably will refund and wait for the GoG version. It runs like ass, the combat is very quick time event (You lock on to an opponent you have two attacks and a kick. You basically rock paper scissors to see if you hit or he grabs you/hits you/ deflects your attack).

It's locked on, there is no real proper physical feel to the combat, every action is countered by wait 2 seconds too see what action happens. If anyone compares this combat to Warband I will personally find them and kill them.

I'd buy two but I only wanted to play one.

I seem to have a less difficult time with the combat so I can't relate to your butthurt.

Are you playing with a controller?

Mouse and keyboard

Why

Are

You

Putting

Spaces

Between

Your

Shit

Nigger

It's reaches 700 posts or reaches page 13

I thought you need to press enter twice for a newline just like on reddit

Fair enough on this point
Didn't they say they were going for realism? You usually have to wait for a second or two to see what a person is going to do before you can react to it, unless you mean the game reacting to controller/keyboard input?

Geez, I wonder who's behind this.

This game dousn't look very fun. The RPG elements look very linear, the AI looks barely functional and pretty much at Elder Scrolls level, and the combat looks repetitive and uninteresting.

This is an open world game as much as Crysis isn't it? I would buy it but honestly it looks like it doesn't have half the variety that Mount and Blade does and I think I will just play that today.

Subnautica is made for children and vegans

It's the jewish-backed alt-right

better get on pubg

I pirated and played Subnautica for an hour, no interest what so ever.

Yeah, I can understand realism. I guess I will give it a few more hours. 1000000 hours in Warband can change a man. I am still not impressed about how bad the optimization is.

Don't forget to watch the live action trailer as well

Are kike lovers really THAT butthurt at this game that they are trying to meme "historically accurate" as something bad?

Yes. You should buy your copy right away before the kikes ban the game.

It's just a bunch of vegans that are mad that the game doesn't represent California's racial demographics.

Of course, I mean the first thing I noticed with the little opening cinematic thing was "holy shit I am not going to see one nigger". Even the main protags father slaps his wife's ass with in the first 5 minutes of the game and she giggles. I can imagine the butthurt from that.

Who knew I'd get such a veritable buffet of LOL from a single game from not only the SJW COMMUNITY but Holla Forums as well? Please keep making these threads

People only started hating it because the devs cucked out and fired /ourguy/.

Based Vavra stood up to them so now they unleashed their shill brigades to shit on the game everywhere for the most miniscule of reasons.

If history is problematic it needs to be corrected. After all, we are on the right side of history, so we get to write it. And write it we must for the sake of a diverse future where white patriarchy is no more and will never be remembered.

Also, it is total horse shit that you have to wait two weeks for the GoG version.

Why would she giggle if it hurt her butt?

It's a good incentive to support the game twice.

Why? GOG doesn't bring in the sales like steam does, it is a smaller marketplace.

Hilarious.

I have about 5 games on Steam just for multiplayer purposes, I like to keep it that way. I wish fucking nips would use GoG more often.

Because real women love being put into their place by a firm hand of a father/husband figure.

user are you retarded?

The reason is obvious. They know the game's going to get pirated, but at least they want it to get pirated a bit after the inital salewave.

My ex-gf used to slap my ass and I giggled at her.

I am of notion that those who are going to buy the game are going to buy it and the demographic that are going to pirate either don't want to pay money to the hobby they "love so much" or are testing the game to see if it is worth for a purchase. I think that second reason pirate won't effect the total sales figures by much.

Why?How is it not exactly the same?
You either hit,block or miss

its not the game getting shit on as much as how much Holla Forums loves to go on tirades about sjw's every fucking thread. i get it, sjw's are a scourge but at this point it feels like the same thread every time

It honestly doesn't look like a very fun game compared to mount and blade. Actual variety of game play looks paltry when you realize most of the weapons aside from bows look like they work the same way.

I mean I hate niggers, kikes, and faggots as much as anyone but even I can see that the base game play here looks disappointing. Aswell as the fact that it looks like an on the rails RPG and the fact that you can enlish an army or a group of people like in Mount and Blade it just looks like a slightly more realistic and more interesting Skyrim. AI really seem stupid and gamey aswell.

I think I will just save money for Bannerlord and buy this game on sale from G2A or wherever is cheapest whenever its cheaper because it doesn't look like its worth $50 let alone $60.

So yeah I probably agree with the CEO politically but this game doesn't really look that good honestly.

You also stare at some miller's daughters ass 10 minutes later.
>tfw no millers daughter to plow the fields with

Pain = arousal user

Wait a week and it'll come out on GOG.

It's Holla Forums, learn to love it

so where is the webms about the gameplay?

I think I might do that.

It has the exact same inventory layout as Oblivion, hell I think the sounds for the inventory are ripped right from Oblivion.

So who here tried to fight that Soldier chasing you at the begining?
The one during the siege.

flag aside, that's believable.
look into how hard ADL and AIPAC are asshurt about Polish diaspora in America having the audacity to support small businesses created by other immigrants of Polish origin.

multicult is pure hell and when people realize it wasn't always like this they will want to know who did it to them

I don't get people like you. The devs specifically said this will be a story focused open world RPG. With them saying story focused, it's a sign it would be on the rails like you said. After that anouncement, you still anticipate it to be some mount and blade clone?

You haven't lived, my dude.

wtf why the choking in missionary position? that makes no sense

go be a soyboy somewhere else

cool, thanks