KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE IS RACIST BECAUSE IT HAS WHITE PEOPLE IN IT

archive.is/LZTCB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bMg6z
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/kingdom-come-deliverance-die-reaktion-auf-die-rassismus-vorwuefe,3324854.html&edit-text=
steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332339764517/
rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/jsxvcth
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>expecting anything at all from (((games journalists)))
sage

Fake news you nigger. He's calling out the dev, not the game. Your title is not reflective of the content at all.

Italians, greeks, romans, germans, anglos, etc all mixing = whites fucking gypsies and niggers

Only the rich could afford sex slaves, the majority of the hard working and self-sacrificing Europeans were white.

whats up gamers? It's just me. Your fellow based dev, here to tell you about the hottest new game on the scene, kingdom cum deliverance. Get on your knees because it's gonna knock you way back when I whip it out. You can get this loaded in your face on Steam. That's right and in a few weeks, you can gog on it too. ;) This is a real hard core game for my fellow gamergaters at r/pcmasterrace, so hard core you're gonna wanna be all over it. I know you want it my fellow gamers, and it's coming to you soon. First person, eye to eye, swinging around your rods and spears, gritting your teeth at this realistic, throbbing experience.

okay, quality innuendo

The game may look nice but can you fuck montergirls in et?

I wish all shitposts strives for this quality

top kek

None of that contradicts what I said.

This should be the new toddposting.

I know it's the hot, trendy thing to shit on literally anything that is new and people like, but holy shit you're trying so goddamn hard. It's just Holla Forums, nobody here is going to be mad at you for liking something. You may get bullied, but it's okay to actually like something.

They actually did post here once. They would stand out a lot if they tried shilling here because of their posting style.
Needless to say, they don't shill here apart from that one thread years ago.

daniel i already bought your game in order to tell everyone how it runs on my amd meme cpu as a community service. you dont need to shill it here

sold

The game is set to release today/tomorrow isn't it?

If you consider hairy slavic men to be monster girls then yes

13th I think. I will pirate it when possible. Something is bugging me about the game but I don't know what.

isn't the player character some neet twink?

Kingdom Cum is actually shit though.

I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

You too, huh? It has that "half-polished" feel to it the kind of feeling you get when playing a fan's mod of a particular game. The still faces in combat, no screaming or angry yells, no sound or animation tweaks to imply impact, some odd textures that are out of place, etc., etc. We'll see if it's any good, Vavra really should've paid attention to how animating fights works.

I'm just here to watch journalists and their ilk kvetch about the ebil nazi devs

Dubs of truth right there.

The game has almost no facial expressions.
Everyone looks dull and bored, and when combined with emotion-heavy dialogue it looks pretty jarring. Not ME:Andromeda level of uncanny valley, but still uncanny.

And what was the budget of the game now?

Now that's some right proper smug.

It's not okay to lie on a Christian imageboard user.

But the BO is a kike

1.1 million £

Nice

ITS 2018
Statements like this is a norm.

I bought the game yesterday and its downloading now. I think it looks neat.

Now that's just lazy, Tobal 2 for the PS1 had facial animations

Nice, everyone here needs to do his part and buy this game.

Fucking kill yourself if you're buying this to support some retarded ideal.

He's either baiting or falseflagging.

So how is the game? Is it ok ?

Take your meds.

Yes it does make you a shill.

Well, here we go again with the SJW screechings about how a game portraying historical accuracy is racist because it takes place in 15th century Europe which was predominantly white at the time. The same bullshit was spewed with The Witcher III.

I have a game idea: African Tribe Simulator. This game will depict cultural accuracy as you play a member of one of many African tribes of your choice.

However, since it would be rayciss 'n sheeit to have the tribes consist of only black Africans, tribes will be evenly diversified between black, Chinese, Japanese, native American, white, Hispanic, and sand nigger.

As a member of an African tribe, your character will:

Would be a great opportunity to break through these racist trends of entrenching your game in racism under false pretense.

Who wants to get this game started?

I'll buy it if I like it, not because the dev is saying some shit I agree with or like. So far, I'm still up in the air but is a definite pirate.

Fuck off, no one cared when you posted this the other three times.

Supporting devs that share our political views will help us drive the Communists out, that's why we need to make this game a commercial success.

good dev =/= good game

It's decent which is more than I can say about most games from the past few years. Buying my nephew and cousin a copy as well.

One question, they quoted Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies, who is up to read their "Medieval and Modern Concepts of Race and Ethnicity" written in 2001 and "The Difference the Middle Ages Makes: Color and Race before the Modern World"?
They quote those studies their proof of niggers in medieval countries. Anyone read them?

Buttblasted sjw detected.

You must be retarded. Pirate and play the game first. If you enjoy it and think it's worth your money then and only then buy the game.
Don't be a sheep.

we don't need to do shit you shill faggot.

Bump. Seems a few /lefty/anons are getting assblasted.

Found the SJW. Back to goonland with you.

/ggrevolt/, please leave.

Testing PDF upload of a book mentioned in article.

ok bud.

You're no different than the SJW clique

Might get it for my birthday, but I for sure won't be getting it within the week.

It's a shame. Vavra got into this shitflinging mess because fuckers like Polygon kept pushing him into it. I am surprised he stood his ground though; we need more unflappable devs who don't cave to social media posturing.

You realize we're immune to your cultural marxist subversion tactics, right? Someone post the "I hate SJWs too" pic.

Another book of similar thinking. It sources some ideas of the "Difference the Middle Ages Makes: Color and Race before the Modern World", which i cannot find yet in pdf.

I bought it today at around 10ish.

It'll be done downloading the 23gb Day 1 Patch around midnight tonight (thanks Australian NBN). I'll let you know after.

I bought the game because it looked good and I have a medieval itch to scratch.

You are a massive faggot, why not just blog on tumblr?

Wait, how big is the game? 40GB+?

You're still retarded for buying a game on good faith instead of trying it out first.

Basically liberals think like this, according to their books:

Or its just philosophical thought that in medieval settings you can put more diversity because there were no ideology against diversity.

Around 30gb.

Fuck that, been following it for a yearish and decided I saw enough I liked to get it.

Ah crap, gonna take me a full day to download it.
I have a very lousy internet.

It does make you an absolute retard, that point isn't debatable. Worst part is that you come here and brag about it shamelessly.

FitGirl will have a repack out within a day or two, I'd imagine.

The only thing i know about this game is you get an achievement calling you a virgin if you complete the game without going after any waifus, which was funny enough to get my attention. Might grab it if a few anons confirm it's good, its been fucking ages since a good medieval game came out.

I don't know, seems like its a debatable point. I thought something looked fun so I bought it. How do you judge something is worth buyin?

I've got to wonder if she actually lives up to her name.

If I have the possibility to do so by trying it out first? I sure hope you're underage because that level of clueless retardation isn't excusable past a certain point.

I like to imagine its a slavtrap.

I guess the point is in a few hours im gonna know if I like the game enough and considering it was just about the only game I was going to pay full price for anyhow why wait like a jobless autist hoarding his gimmedats.

Can someone explain without Holla Forums terms if this is actually accurate or not?

I should mention that you can play it without the patch.

But the patch does:
So you kinda need it for it not to be unbalanced combat with slow ai and oblivion facial animations. Why the fuck some of this shit wasn't included to begin with is beyond me. I guess they didn't want to delay it for a third time.

It really is "Europe was always a multicultural shithole" historical revision.

hmm,that might be attractive

Yeah and you're gonna enjoy having two hours to figure out if the game was worth you money.
Yeah, you're definitely a manchild, a proper one.
The only decent argument about buying a game close to day one would be not having to deal with manually patching it yourself, but you can still fucking try out before.
If you work for your money you should care about the value of what you're giving away. You're spending philosophy is down in the gutter. Hoard your money you fucking retard.

Its going to take me at least a week
You yanks have no idea how lucky you really are

It's not.
Race wasn't really cared about back in Medieval times because you'd rarely see anyone non-white beyond some traders/slaves brought over on ships, and even that was unlikely.

As such, they've distorted lots of documents to say "Look, they never said there weren't only whites, and there's a few non-whites documented in history, so they must have been there and racism didn't exist! How wonderful!"
Adding to that, there are lots of documents that refer to "dark skinned" people that came from ships across the sea.
Those often referred to Italians, French, even Germans, who were much more tanned than Anglo-saxons were.

So, when you see someone say that Europe has always had a vast number of non-whites in it, they're lying out of their arse or are too stupid to do their own research and just listen to and parrot someone else's arse talking.

If someone ever tells you Europe has always had Arabs/Blacks/Jews/etc in it, ask them the exact point that they were shipped away in the 1700s to make Euope 98% white, per censuses.
They can never answer this point. If blacks were so common in England and were treated as everyone else was treated, why did slavery suddenly pop up in 1700s? Did they all just decide one afternoon to quickly round all the blacks up and put them to work (not to mention the population of slaves vs what they claim there was in Medieval times suddenly decreasing by hundreds of thousands).

But do you guarantee it?

If you cant figure out within an hour if you like the game you may be retarded.

And yes, if I want my gratification now with the money I work for I fucking will. Pretty funny the guy REEEEing about how other spend money is throwing around manchind.

to fuck over pirates who download the 30gb game early on, and then proceed to need to download it again when its patched?

What if it takes an hour alone to get the game running because you're using a toaster?

Wew.
Dependign on the game that can be valid. It isn't the case for most RPGs. The beginning can be really bland before it picks up, or the other way around, the game turning to shit past Act 1 or 2, plenty of things can turn to shit aftet a few hours or a dozen. Hell it might take you up to half an hour or more to pinpoint the optimal settings you wanna use.
The only thing I m reeeing about is sharing a board with actual retards and having nowhere to go.

Then maybe you should save your money, get a decent PC and quit being a nigger.

Any good methods?

Im sure you could go find somewhere where everyone is as enlightened as you.

Costs money to put out patches.
Deep Silver (publisher) was probably needing the money and didn't want delays, so they put it out and dropped a patch.

That's why most games have day one patches; it's been in the works for weeks if not months, but they had timelines to follow and it's easier to drop a patch than recall every physical copy and ask Steam/GoG to change over the base install (which Steam regularly says is a hassle, so I assume their infrastructure is shit).

Not hard tbqh

It's a non argument. Just because past concepts of race were different does not in any way prove that 15th century Europe has vast numbers of blacks.

Look at it like this: in the late 19th century, blacks were considered so alien to some Europeans that they were put on display in human zoos. How did this happen, if black people were normal, everywhere, and intermarrying with Europeans as they claim?

The truth is that before the Age of Discovery intercontinental travel was extremely difficult and most Africans, whether black or Arab or Berber, would not be allowed to casually travel through Europe and settle on account of their Muslim faith.

It's not hard to be enlightened compared to people who have never seen the light through their shit covered face.

If i was a nigger I would steal a better pc

You really have no excuse then.

*Tips Reichskrone*
m'peror

yeah good luck with that

No ghettos in my country yet

but is it fun ?

Literally no one is arguing that here. Shitposting is suppose to be funny by being ironically retarded, not be just plain retarded by being actually retarded. Try harder with your shitposting or don't post at all.

An optimist, I see.

I had never heard of the author before but from what I can see Dr. Bartlett is an avowed deconstructionist in light of his history series for the BBC. Medieval history is filled with many of the same sort of infiltrators, they aren't interested so much in the subject matter as they are in shaping it to the contemporary image- such as with black Achilles today.
Here we see the key point of the argument. Much of the debate we see today is in identifying genetic factors that would be connotative of race, but the cleverist of the societal deconstructionists already know that that will be a conversation they will lose, so instead they try to take control of the word "race" itself, including not only genetic factors but cultural and (((economic))) ones that they can define at will, excluding or including any group into any other group and muddying the waters into an unintelligible mess whenever it is convenient for their ends.
Here we have the author openly proclaiming his intent to assert control over the definition of the word "race," shifting from the sensible definition of a genetic category into a postmodern collection of labels that can be changed like shirts. Except he multiplies his nefariousness in classic deconstructionist behavior by proclaiming his bold-faced lie was, in fact, always truth and that it's the ebul nazis that are misconstruing things.

time to preload

That's all that needed to be said really.

Wait does this game really release a day later in the US than it does Australia?

Did the devs know shitty Australian internet would make us unable to download the day 1 patch in in under a day to actually play it before you lot?

Its probably become a developer standard at this point user

From the names you can already see one thing: They aren't about Niggers actually living in Europe (which would be a lie), they are about medieval people not giving a shit about race (which is mostly correct, faith was much more important, not that being a Christian Turk would do you any favors in Europe).

It said less than an hour to release when I started the preload

I skimmed it, or at least tried to. Says nothing about black people in small czech towns. Just saying the modern race is different because medieval thought of it as religious, white vs black (heat vs cold), and tribal (goths, celts, etc) differences. That most people were ingrained in their culture as Christians, as English Speakers, or Englishmen, and not as 'British' or 'White'.

At the time there were two Popes with Europe divided and the nobility perhaps speaking more than one language. They weren't concerned about some spice merchants in Prague since they wanted to kill the heretics who supported the Avignon Papacy and crush foreign influence like the Poles or the runaway German influence. There's a shit more they could have harped on but that won't be anywhere near the game and won't be near any game.

There's so many socjus cucks on nu/v/ that we might as well go back to cuckchan at this point.

Goons, low tier muh pedo moralfags and shitty baits all around.

Nice post user and I like this quote.

Slightly off topic that has to asked though, how many white folk from medieval times were in Africa? Wouldn't there be more whites (with the boat technology to travel) going to Africa vs black Africans trying to go northwards to Europe?

Literally no one's arguing for black people to be in the game here. Go shitpost elsewhere.

Was more of a general statement about the state of the board. We've got another kind of retards in this thread.

Has there been an actual review posted somewhere yet?

Lolicons are cancer too

Cancer is a meme.

Kill yourself pedophiler apologist

There were exploring parties and surveyers (looking for resources) but I can't think of any proper settlements being there.
The Spanish were the first to colonise Africa, as far as I know, but another SW Euro country may have done so just before them.

I've only seen reports of a 20GB patch and how rayciss the game is.
I guess if Polygon wants to boycott it, they won't review it, thus the only reviews will be non-lefty.

Oh, and remember that, in Medieval times, boats were pretty scarce, especially ones that could do anything more than cross over to France.

The Romans and Greeks had settlements on the North, but I guess you wanted to know about whites and medieval times, which is long after Romans and Greeks came.

A loli a day keeps normalfags at bay, but Holla Forums faggots are too dense to understand that as usual.

Leave and go fap to your THICCCC mongrels.

It's got a score of 70 on metacritic, not that metacritic acutally means much anymore. 4 of those scores are 80-90 range, three are 50, 60, and 70, and one is 40. The 70 below ones complain about bugs but they don't mention if they played with the day one patch or not. None of those reviews are by any website I've ever heard of before, though.

Not really
Literally mlp

Wait there is already a 20gb patch in the works while the game hasnt even hit the digital shelves? Not a good sign if true

For the PS4 from what I've heard.

Ayyyy

The boogeyman is real faggot.

So this is what it feels like to experience extreeme stupidity,

23gb patch. Downloading it now myself. It's fucking annoying.

Shit dude, just go into any thread talking about censored vidya or SJWs and watch the heavy bitching and shilling.

You sound desperate.

Wait, we're being taken over by Holla Forums? Since when? Do I need to post Mr. Piggy's marvelous blowjob?

If you haven't noticed, then you haven't been paying attention. The long march has already begun and you're none the wiser.

smh the blacks don't even know the history they're (((correcting))) is just stories.

Holla Forums has lost a shit ton of users and dropped 2 places after their bots stopped working for a bit and users that were running bots went to /leftpol/.

The correct problem is cuckchan refugees coming here because the 4chan mobile app, Clover, supports Holla Forums.
Bully them until they go back.
You can visit them here >>>/g/

If pc then let us know how the game performs please. I can honestly get over few bugs here and there but not over the shit optimization

It's not a takeover as much as them getting louder

AYO FUCKING WHITE PEOPLES WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT MY ANCESTOR KILL BORISLAVIKANG THE TURD IN THIS GAME? SMH TBH FAMALAM I SWEAR FUCKING SLAVERY ALL OVER AGAIN

the Königreich Böhmen is german clay that menas no niggers! ok?
praise the kaiser

The system requirements aren't bloated so there is hope still.

i meant Kang of course

And you sound retarded.

Yep, I've noticed a lot of cuckchan filenames and soundless webms being posted lately.

Not like screeching more will make people stop laughing at them.

I'm not the one barging into others like an angry sperg because of some inane comment.

Either way, the sjws, communists and nigger lovers can fuck right the back off to wherever they came from. They're not welcome.

They're far more prevalent. The last thread we had on censored vidya like 3 weeks ago was so heavily shilled and derailed there was no way to actually discuss the topic itself. It's getting blatant we get railroaded whenever we try to talk about it, and shaming tactics are used like being called Holla Forums or /gamergays/.

Yes but not when you use it against everything you dont like

Better to overcompensate than the opposite, but I got your point.

Scope seems too large, and probably going to run like shit. When's it coming out? It's the 13th and the internet says its on the 13th.

Doesn't make it less anoying and they influence newfags easily

Either everyone left or a vast mayority forget to call them on their bullshit every time they pop out. Usually what I see is that they are ignored, that works on some cases but not here

How exactly? Without the text I'd have assumed this was some niggress from a Maybelline add.

You don't understand, she's playing Joan after she was set on fire.

That retard from Holla Forums is here as well?

She took out a bone nose piercing so that means she is in character

Huh. Well I guess I'm just not enlightened enough to understand British television.

I'll take 2. Bury me with the second one.

It's pure genius.

That jesus bit actually makes sense though considering where he originates from

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kingdom Come Deliverance. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also kingdom come deliverance nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Adolf Hitler's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kingdom Come Deliverance truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in kingdom come deliverance existential catchphrase “BASED GAMER'S FUCK ANITA xxDDDD,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Wilhelm Richard Wagner epic Das Rheingold. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those muddleheaded simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Daniel Vávra’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

don't ruin my original gold with this shit follow up

middle eastern isn't black

There are too many of them, I blame cuckchanners and redditors and their vermin nest, nu/pol/.

No i know,just saying it wouldn't exactly be the pure pristine white shown in shows either.

Jesus wasn't black tough, so not only are they fucking over whites, but Jews too. Then again, Jews hate Jesus for beating the shekel out of them.

Why not? Centuries of Western depictions of Jesus portrayed him as a white man.

WE

Sure,doesn't make it accurate though.

Go bully them for the right reason you fucking mongoloid.

If you tell a cuckchanner they're an SJW, they think youre delusional as they're on extr33me g4m3r sites.
If you tell them they're filthy refugees and not welcome, they'll learn to blend in or fuck off.

The "shilling" you're seeing isn't shilling, it's retards from 4chan that legitimately believe western games should be censored to sell better over here.
Call them out correctly and they will recoil, just like a certain (((someone)))

sorry if the joke went over your head. (you) must be new here.
xD

You can almost see Capaldi freeze up for a second, not believing the shit he's about to spew for a pay check.

Fun fact, lots of SJW types stopped watching Doctor Who after finding out about one of Capaldi's other roles.

Bonus.

jesus fucking ccccc hrist

What's that internet culture law were you don't know if something was suppose to be a joke or not that I see thrown around all the time?

Poe's Law?

Poe's Law.

And trust me, it's not a parody/joke.

I take offense to that.

This is not Poe's law. The BBC is literally just a left wing soap box these days with absolutely no depth to it. I think they got rid of the final conservatives who worked there when they fired Clarkson and everyone else left with him.

This game is actually decent. It's a hardcore RPG and there is one bug that is nearly gamebreaking. When you get dismounted by the enemy, you can float in the air at the height you've been dismounted. Looks hilarious, but you're stuck like that until you mount again and dismount normally. There's skill involvement and I think a lot of normalfags aren't going to like the combat very much.

That fucking wog accent. and that's not even the worst of it

Really gets my noggin joggin

You should get your noggin joggin elsewhere faggot.

nod an argumend xD :^)

Loli has nothing to do with age, they do not look or act like real children.
Toddlecron is shit.

WEW

lol pedoweebs

Toddler has nothing to do with age, they do not look or act like real children.

Neophytecon is shit.

:^)

This statement is so stupid I'm genuinely mad.

RIGHT, like I wish people understood this and that lolicon artists aren't pedophiles. Look at this, does it resemble a child? Of course not you silly goose. Now get OUT of my board.

t. 10 000 years old dragon

We have more confidence in our 2d sexuality than you moralfags and that's saying something.

Around dragons watch your flagons

The fuck?

pedoweebs are not much on actually defending their position when jannys aren't there to delete all of the other side i notice.

Oh so you work in hollywood

Why is Holla Forums spilling over here, go back to your shit heap.

Childcare, nursing, autism wrangling.

Do you work in the backroom at a synagogue or some shit?

Summer, outdoor city "beach", water mist dispenser kids are playing around, some parents take their young children clothes off.

Europeans don't have facial expressions (lack of soy) so that makes it realistic

Just because leftists hate a game doesn't give you a license to shill it.

Tell me about Bane. Why does he read the doujins?

Shut it, hothead

It means I'm free

The leftists are kvetching for a reason.

such a kike argument. the concept of whiteness didn't exist in yurop since everyone was white. white identity only started existing in the usa because there was actual niggers here. they're acting like because yurop has historically had no white identity that means it was filled with a bunch of niggers

No
It means you get your 8ch pass
This badge of shame you'll wear until you die
It warns you're a shitposting man

What about moors?

Lighter than Italians

Ah, yes, the famous Moors of the HRE.

I derailed a vidya thread.
My wife's son was close to death
And we were shitposting.

And you will shitpost again
Unless you learn the meaning of discussion

I know the meaning of those 19 bans
A slave of the Janny

this is a good post

5 weeks for what you did
The rest because you ban evade
Yes a577a3

I'm sure the historical record totally supports this. Except in the case of the Jews, which it actually does, because Jews being thrown out of places for being acting Jewy is nothing uncommon.

The Spanish kicked mudshits out of their lands during the Reconquista.

My name is Not Important

(((7)))) posts of shit agressively attacking anyone who doesn't hate the game. Definitely a faggot that doesn't belong here.

it's up on igg games my fellow europids.

AND I'M THE JAN
Do not forget my job
Do not forget me 577a3

But what has Spain got to do with Bohemia? Or England, or France, or Swedeland?

I dont remember this much kwetching when the witcher 3 was being released and it doesnt have any niggers as well

Yurop is a country to amerimutts

MORE LIKE KINGDOM CUM DELIVERANCE XDDDD
c7d60812a62b989003f3042c035ef73056200c2e

Look down, look down
You'll always be a Janny
Look down, look down
You're standing in your hotpocket stash.

Witcher 3 had Geralt talk to a lesbian about it being the $CURRENT_CENTURY

(checked)
As much kewtching? If I remember right polygon definitely mentioned it, pretty sure kotaku did too and tumblr was losing its shit. But again, CDPR did not go all out like Vavra did so they didn't generate as much hate.

The game looks neato but I see a bunch of reviewers complaining about it running bad on their nvidiajew 1080s. I will wait for a few days until things get sorted out

I was expecting as much from shitengine 3

King Dumb Cum Deliver Ants has been triggering anti-whites for years now. Daniel Vavra is an unapologetic shitlord.

(((they))) will trash the game alright

Wew

It actually is pretty shit. In fact, it looks WORSE now than it did when Warhorse first started posting videos about the game, which is fucking insane. Don't believe me, go on YouTube and look them up. It's amazing that the combat looks worse in a finished product than it did in a concept.

I would like all Holla Forumsirgins to consider the reason behind the sudden influx of KC:D-related posts in the last few weeks and the possibility that Holla Forums is getting flooded by shills playing on your hatred of media fags to push this broken piece of crap.

Thanks, I thought the Romans/Greek would have been there do to them knowing of African animals. Especially when Rome taking many African animals back for the coliseum like those, "elephants that can write latin", "Christian eating lions" and the "raping people to death giraffes"

WHERE"S MAH HISPANIC AND ASIAN REPLACEMENT CAST HISTORICAL REVISIONISM? LIKE ASIAN JULIUS CAESAR? OR HISPANIC PLATO?

I guess Azar Javed wasn't brown enough for them, or they never played the game.

So where's the magnet link?

Ha.

Yah, I am going to wait it out a day or two and see If the games worth it. If it’s the least worse game by most of you anons I might check it.

More like early prototype was enhance with lots of CGI.

Woah, did you think normalfags played any Witcher before 3?
They asked on Reddit or watched a YouTube video for a plot recap then jumped into 3.

IGG games.
If you use magnets, you should know where to find them :^)

Considering the amounts of faggots I've seen whining about the clunkiness of the gameplay when the game is comfy as fuck played the right way I don't expect people here to have gone through it either.

I'll pirate this and if I play more than a few hours I'll buy it.

i legitimately think it looks good and my only issue is how the performance will be

IGG bundles bitcoin miners with their installers and usually modifies image files on their uploads to put their logo in the game.

Talking about video games? On my Holla Forums? It's less likely than you think.

So is this shit or the shit?

You're a special kind of retard.
No, that was generic malware and it was being uploaded by Goons to fuck with pirates.
Never seen a game from them have modified splashes. Splashes haven't been in season for some time, apart from RG crackers.
You deserve that shit and worse.
Also, their torrent site is automated to simply add a .html and .txt file to a scene release.

Again, if you're too retarded to find the magnet for a hyped game without DRM, you should probably just stick with the dodgy looking site.

Has anyone ever bitched about the lack of POC People Of Crap skintone in Valkyria Chronicles Not-Europe setting before? I can't remember a single nigger in the entire series. A very rare few brown people, but they're not depicted as being from other cultures - just having a tanned skin. There's Freesia, but she's not depicted as being from another culture - just ambiguously mentioned as being a dancer from the desert - which Gallia has. At best there's Vikky, who's an uncivilized wild child from some far off tribe - but that's more polynesian/indian. Both are minor expendable characters.

Maybe Chiara in VC4, but she's a filthy Imp anyhow, so that doesn't really count.

Leftists don't play games. How would they know about any of that?

So how's performance?

Check out the title screen for IGG's upload of Dragonia

.>Again, if you're too retarded to find the magnet for a hyped game without DRM, you should probably just stick with the dodgy looking site.

There were also two delicious brown amazon warrior girls in the books, but only fags read those. Am i right, fellow Americans?

Sorry, thought you were the user asking for a magnet. I don't check IDs often.

I don't think anyone would imply you care about anything but shitposting tbh

Look down, look down
You'll always be a Vol
Look down, look down
You're standing in your hotpocket stash.

i understand the shitcher is big for the poolish "people," but every game except the first sucked total ass. i mean what kind of pathetic country gives the president of the usa a copy of their game, like it's some historical achievement? the poolish "people" are pathetic

Those were also dragondick worshipping Zerrikanians.
Darkies showing up in the Northern Kingdoms would be like darkies showing up in Scandinavia during the medieval period. Yes it happened here and there, mostly to buy quality white slaves but they weren't here to stay and usually weren't peddlers.

We're entirely in the realms of imagination there, passed the post 2d reality frontier. anything goes.

Have you learned nothing in the past 4 years?

Subhuman Brit detected.

That's not even brown

You have never read them yet you feel as if you can talk about them?

Ok this Soyboy is badly asking for a DOX
I am sick of these cocksuckers.

It's kebab it's brown to me, you pretendwhitie.

Well aware lad, well aware

This is fucking nothing compared to what German journous wrote

broof?

I wonder (((who))) is behind this shit show.

wew indeed

I you ask these "history expert"" soyboys i am sure they will tell you that medieval Europe was full of shit like that as well.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Rassismus, Sexismus und ein paar Neonazi-Fans - Vorwürfe gegen Studio

I was going to ask for a translation, but I think i got the gist.

archive.fo/bMg6z

Rassenkrieg wann

Can I run this at least at 900p on medium at 60fps with a 6700k and a 1070?

I don't know much about European history, but as a Mesoameriabooo I can vouch that the Spanish were mostly thinking in religious terms when comparing themselves to the Aztecs and such: In Conquistador accounts, they really only saw the natives as religiously, not ethnically or technologically inferior: They spoke highly of their cities, architecture, cuisine, medicine, artistry, and used words like "king" "court" "palace" rather then tribal terms (the former being more accurate anyhow, native mesoamerica was basically bronze/iron age tier in most respects); just also then going "….but they are sadly filthy pagan and devil worshippers"

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/kingdom-come-deliverance-die-reaktion-auf-die-rassismus-vorwuefe,3324854.html&edit-text=

What a pile of shit, i am sure even the faggot who got paid to write that shit doesn't believe that garbage.
DOTR when?

t. "white" American

Oh I get it now. Vavra's not playing ball. Didn't pay enough for a 10/10 and a banner ad, did he?

Multicult is the state religion now and everyone and everything must adhere to it

Source?

It's amazing how many retards like yourself cannot do that meme correctly.

"Don't pay the jews, you lose", is their motto.
Well, I am suddenly 1,000 times more likely to buy this game.

Are you actually this retarded?

How's the cuck rage going?

Nice.
The only sane person around.

Just hoping there's a Christian doujin out there, nigger.

Does it fix the main game like with BE?
Gee golly that must be fun.

Sounds exactly like the little viral marketing company from England that was spamming the Mad Tampax remake for a year non-stop.

Comfy, tbh.
Where do I sign up?

It has demon hooves in plain view, and you think it's christian?
Plus the reason I ask if you're retarded seems to have gone over your head. You really must be.

Why do I suddenly feel extremely angry?

Whoops, you're right.
Thanks for calling out my stupidity.

These leftist shills think of shit Muslim occupations as proof that Europe was always multicultural, yet they never wondered to think if the white Europeans under these Muslim regimes were oppressed or not (Which they were). In fact, countries like Spain were racially and religiously segregated when under Muslim rule, so back then the purity of one's race was important, no matter what Leftists will tell you. And Muslim invasions only fueled that racial sentiment, case in point, after the expulsion of all the Muslims and Jews in Spain the Inquisition was created to purify the whole freaking country. So if anything, racial tensions were an all time high in Europe during those days.

Maybe it's a Catholic priest performing a sexorcism?

make the game.
create a kickstarter, patreon, everything.
apply to various "art" foundations, and any kind of funding councils for nignogs and the like.
You can make it 64 player, so you can be a whole village.
then cannibalise your offspring, drink blood from a gushing neckwound in a 'cow', and have pokemon style parasite collection as a minigame.
hookworms for the feet, horse hair works for the brain, fluke worms and tape worms for the belly, pin worms for the anus, bot flies in the skin.

more likely a jew siphoning off a child's penis

Didn't the Spanish have a race-cast system with pure Spaniards on top?

I'm just here to make goons mad.

people saying review embargo, no remember, he shit all over games journalism, and you wonder why they don't get early code for a game. Like come the fuck on, the devs told the journos to go fuck themselves which is why IGN had to wait a day before release, meanwhile rando youtuber gets it 3-4 days prior.

Either way I was happy to support self publishing and I mean I'm glad someone at least had the balls to challenge Bethesda. That's my only reason for pre-order. But I do agree with everyone else, wait for review and until the honeymoon wears off. I'm happy to be the guniea pig in this case because I bought the game out of spite, I said fuck it, at least someone did something like this. I hope more are encouraged to do the same, make it unbearable for Bethesda and piss off all the normalfags that hate it when ever someone dares challenge them.

So far though the game looks alright. I'm not too far in though.

Are you our dedicated Mesoamerican autist? If yes, been a while since I noticed your stuff

Eventually yes, but during the early colonial system most of the native mesoamerican social and economic systems were kept intact, with surviving Aztec nobles retaining their influence; the Spanish just initially inserted themselves in the roles of the class system and native geopolitics; with former Aztec tributaries just sending their annual tribute to the Spanish instead and Spanish noblemen/the crown replacing the Aztec priesthood and royal family at the top of the class system.

Eventually the colonial system became more exploitative and disruptive to existing social and geopolitical systems (IIRC around the time of either the first or second cocoliztli outbreak, pic related but I don't quote me on that). It's also worth noting that the Fall of the Aztecs was not the end of the Conquest of Mexico, but was rather just the first major step: it took decades to subjugate other political states and some areas were never really subjugated. The last Maya city state only fell in the 1690's for instance.

I'd go into more detail but off the top of my head I don't know the specifics: My interest in the region pretty much solely applies to the native civilizations, so the colonial period I only know about tangentially and not nearly in as much detail.

Yeah, I've made a lot of posts in as well if you wanna check it out.

——————————————————–

Anyways I don't wanna derail the thread: Can somebody tell me if a 6700k/1070 will be enough for a stable 60fps at 900p?

Always nice to see people who put some effort in their posting stick around in these dark times.

But it is

Scientific racism came as a consequence of colonialism and not vice versa.
In christian doctrine that was prevalent in medieval times you had only Christians and others. If you became Christian you became part of civilization or group, you stop being other. However as colonialism was expanding and became even more relevant of the economy, Christological disputes in Europe where it wasn't just enough to be Christian but which kind, and with the advent of Rationalism and Enlightenment ideas the European elites needed somehow to justify the exploitation of the natives but as well as the exploitation of European underclass. Thus the differing theories formed, from the unilinear evolutionism which claimed non Europeans aren't evolved enough to the opposite where it was claimed they degenerated because they were too far from Christianity, also you had social Darwinism, Kulturkreis among other things and some of them continue even to this day.

But burger kangz and their allies don't get this and only scream about muh opreshun and evil white people. That is what you get when you entire (non)culture and identity boils down to amount of melanin you have in your skin.

What's the point of life in Yurope anymore?

There isn't any real proof Jesus existed besides the bible.

This fucking thread, the absolute state of stupidity.

There comes a point where playing at being retarded turns you retarded and this thread proves it.

You white niggers need to clean your rooms and re-evaluate your lives.

okay jordan peterson

Fuck off Sarcuck don't you have your own /cow/ thread to sperg in?

you fucking what, everybody remembers janissaries

My level of hype: OVER 9000

Literally a microtransiction user mentality

2d anything aint gay, nor is is pedophilic.
I fap to shota and loli but you'll never see me with a man or a child. I feel like people like you just project there insecurities onto otherse to hide the fact that they are not happy with there own sexual desires.

Seeing this post hurt me deeply, but I am happy to see it cracked so I can try it.

No point in saging past bump limit, baby. Also i almost finished installing. I promise a few screenshots later. I want to make berserker no armor build with two handed claymore as a main weapon.

Just fuze both swords together if you go berserker and get a big dick sword. To truly be one with rage.

steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332339764517/

On the one hand the game has always online DRM. Isnt very well optimised and seems a bit like the gameplay would get repettitive and tiresome.

On the other side the devs are shitlords who piss of SJWs.

Verdict: Im buying it.

it's intentional, this is how we have conversations in eastern Europe

Gotta disagree with the not optimized part.
I've been playing it for over 2 hours and it doesn't stutter. Recommended Nvidia settings work.
I think the "not optimized" comments come from retards that set everything to Ultra with three year old cards.

fucking cancer

Vavra is some 1/12 jew or something.
I dont really know him that well to say if its alt right faggotry or not

I don't understand what the argument is about? Vavra is basically agreeing with him here.

So, optimization wasn't delivered since beta. I have everything on low with my shitty 1050 ti, and i still have stuttering. From time to time there's a few seconds lag when loading distant land or some shit. Requires really good intel processor apparently, like your usual i7 bullshit that has a backdoor for all new viruses.
Low doesn't look bad though, but i had less problems with fucking crysis 1-3 games on same engine.

I am getting heavy Elex vibes from this game. People were talking shit about that european game too. This is more like first person gothic 2.

I've read the books. The first three or so aren't terrible, but all the wimmin are bitches except loli Ciri and it devolves into reading about loli Ciri fucking up, growing up, and dragging her ass through the desert like the mistake she is.
Also Geralt is really, really edgy, and he's always monolouging about how he will never be accepted. Even though he almost has a harem.

23GB PATCH
23GB PATCH
23GB PATCH
23GB PATCH
23GB PATCH

At this point GOG version, when it will come out, is going to weight 50gb at very least.

CLUNKY is the keyword here,
can it be a little more fluid and less about rng guesswork

I want to refund subnautica so fucking badly, what a terrible game that went absolutely fucking nowhere.

Vávra should make a PoC DLC to fuck with them.

For some reason it's gathered a lot of normalfag attention.

The funniest thing about speaking to normie friends and seeing user reviews is none of them know or give a shit about the devs "views" even if explicitly told. They only actual bad reviews are from people complaining about the optimization. nothing these faggot review sites has done has damaged the release in any way and recommendations to play will probably spread by word of mouth

Even at my college did I hear people being rather excited for this game. People are so used to open-world games being on the glitchy side of things (WEBM related) thanks to Bethesda that they're willing to overlook it most of the time. From what I've heard and read the developers do deserve the praise, and for having the balls to have save and time limits even though most people just inherently hate those things. Seems it's also doing relatively well on Steam as it already hit the #1 spot in the Top Sellers list.

Dem comments tho. Fucking savage.

At least rape is included.

too be fair the optimization issues are only effecting idiots that run the game on Very High. I'm running it on Medium because I like my GPU at 60 celcius, and the game still looks fine, but its running 60FPS. I also don't have the weird motion capture hickups that I've seen in the previews, the motion captures really smooth- I was getting it on high though. But anyway its cryengine so you expect it'll be unoptimized because CryTek are shitheads (see Star Citizen), its a miracle the game even got made tbh. So far I'm enjoying it very much, but its nothing like elderscrolls in the sense of "Do what you want" its more closer to Witcher 3 in that you're playing a part in the story that just happens to have free roam. The story is 10/10 so far. I also noticed that people were bitching about the intro being mandatory.. its actually important though because what you do in the intro changes parts of the game.

I'm enjoying the game so far. Most normies bitch about the combat system because the game intentionally misleads you at the start, it makes you feel weak because you are weak. You're just some stupid kid with a sword at the start, but by the end you're a knight who knows how to use it. They've worked the mechanics well into it. Unlike Skyrim, mashing won't win you battles, you need to think about how you move your sword. It takes a bit of getting used to but once the tutorials over, you'll have mastered it and so the frustraition dies down a bit. But at the start, the game will let you fail the tutorials which changes the story in parts.

This game also doesn't hold back at punnishing the player for stupidity. All of the perks have a negative trait, so this won't be like skyrim. (one of the traits is "Smell of a Man" which I find hilarious. Makes young women like you more, but everyone else thinks you smell like shit.. kek. Its super ballzy for them to have done a system like this in an age where Skyrim makes you feel OP as fuck)

I'm really eager to see how the game goes. I've only played 5 hours so far, but I'm liking what I've seen. Granted yes there have been really derpy stupid AI pathfinding bugs, all of which could be fix if they stopped pathfinding out of the character's head and did it from their feet or even knees, as the AI sometimes gets stuck on fences, a simple nudge will get them sorted though.

I've also had the AI lock the door on me a few times, which was a bit annoying, as some doors require the AI to open it for you.. which is dumb. I hope its patched out. Its mainly story doors though, and its because I did it in the wrong order- so it could just be down to user error but I do feel they need to take into account if the player sequence skips just because of how easy and unintentional it is to do.. But that said it did correct itself, so no harm there.

Also a question - how do i stop the fucking lag that happens every few minutes for few seconds? Having 40 FPS is alright, but this fucking freeze once every while drives me fucking insane.

Strange, the other side works though, I went under the chain and hopped across the rocks to freedom, no one even saw me.

Ah, the Very High Ultra Max Graphics Settings Meme strikes again. It's been a while since that has happened.
Every fucking moron is trying to run a new game on max settings with their toasters from seven years ago.
I'm enjoying this.

Lukas Benke
@LukasBenke

I am: - German - Gamer - Lover of History - Right-Wing - Anti-SJW - Kekistani - Free Speech Advocate - Pro-Israel - Love Japan - Comic/Manga/Anime Fan

yeah see I was smart, I just bought a 1050ti and I'm saying no fucking way in hell am I running this game at 70 degrees.. fuck that. Its just got fresh grease on it. Why rek the card. So I'm being sensible with it, I also used to play Mechwarrior Online so I know how Cryengine can be, all the LOD popup issues are Crytek bugs. I wouldn't blame warhorse for it, but sitll report them because I do think they can fix it in time.. Crytek are fuckwits though.

OMFG I JUST FED A DOG.. TODD HOWARD BTFO!!!!!!

So apparently to get rid of freeze one must add the game's exe to nvidia's 3d control panel, it will switch a few options by itself. Also optionally turn PhysX to CPU instead of GPU. Which is retarded, but it works for this game.

Nice.

Could you elaborate?

Okay, optimization part is kinda hit and miss for certain machines, but there's nothing casual about KCD.

I bet you can't buy mods for it though.

holy shit that webm

Is it shit?

you wont know for at least week when Holla Forums stops jacking off to sjw tears. fallout 4 had enough threads for a while

welcome newfriend, the vast majority of 8/v/ knew fo4 was shit before it launched. hence the whole spoiler fiasco and salt mining threads.

there was actual threads up to that point and beyond it but i guess its easy to forget them since that doesn't support your narrative

Gee, I didn't know this is what realistic medieval combat looked like.

As what though? I've seen so many attempts at swipping it under the rag and presenting it as the Sultan's loyal royal guard with no faults whatsoever and several peeps try to go with that in grade schools when they teach history.

those were shills, most of Holla Forums doesn't give shekels to Bethesda.

just go back to cuckchan or wherever you were posting at the time fo4 was being released. because you obviously weren't here.

clockwork.

Good medieval stalkan either way.

if you saged more maybe that thread would have been downvoted off the board :^)

Lower the settings. Get a better CPU.

Already solved by this post

The idea is that nvidia has some shit built in. 5 second freeze doesn't happen to ATI cards, steam forums confirmed that.

Update Drivers -> Add KCD into Nvidia 3d management -> Turn PhysX to CPU
Instant performance gain and zero freezes.

this seems to be first time its not the amd shitting its bed.

I switched browsers so I'm not sockpuppeting fyi.

Why degrade hardware life just for pretty graphics. I'm only on a 1080 display, there's no need to run it like that, the game looks fine and I'd rather have 60fps with reasonable temperatures.

Or I can be an idiot like you and run the game at 30FPS, at 80 degrees, risk meltdown of the GPU only to squeeze a little bit more texel density out of the graphics. Who gives a shit. I use this PC for more than just gaming so I'd rather keep my parts going thanks.

Boston Salt Party, best thing Holla Forums ever did. Was an honour to serve in the shitpost armies of Youtube o7

my favorite was the pedo one where it starts up about rubbing vics vaporub on some little girls chest as a babysitter. that shit was gold and super effective… and the best part was none of them could admit why they were reading it, or how it got spoiled for them.

because much like real life, it's going to be dead anyways but it's not going to crap itself in a few years, more like a few decades

i changed my mind. you should buy like 20 copies of this game to stick it to the sjw's, who cares if its shit

Someone meme this.

oh, it's shit? thanks for answering my original question, newfriend. care to explain why its shit instead of showing everyone how new you are?

reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

now's the part where you quote yourself and where i failed to comprehend you, in order to make me look like a fool.

i think you're doing that fine on your own

i was just helping you integrate, newfriend.

Meaning the various ethnic groups present (which still all self-identified as separate, and frequently came into conflict along ethnic lines) were not as far removed from each other as the modern races (all of whom have been foisted upon Europe by jewish psychopaths). How fucking retarded can one be?

rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/jsxvcth
You tell me.

i was just giving my 2 cents you asked for on a game purchase before you got all booty bothered and your brain's blood leaked out your ass in fit of being pucker perturbed

please quote me where i "asked for on a game purchase"
cmon newfriend, you just highlight the text and click the post number to quote.

Joan D'arc

They didn't add 23 GB to the game they changed 23 GB that was already there. Don't you know how patches work?

Some developers don't.

is the combat actually good or not? does it have console combat like all the anons say? don't really feel like wasting bandwidth and I'm not going to waste money either

Wow. /V really is full of anti-white shills. I thought that was just memeing and 4chan shit. This is incredible.

Where can I go to read more about this?

From elsewhere:

Also here's a thread about people actually playing and talking about the game: rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/

This is bait, right?
No one can legit be this retarded, right?

I never knew there were transsexuals in Bohemia.

Nobody except for the one who seriously responds to obvious bait.

Whers the benis :DDDDD?

Those cloth textures get me all giddy.

The more you (((know)))!

Where did you get yours, I don't want any surprise viruses.

enjoy the dolphins

They also very vram hungry.

Bah, the last time someone trolled with dolphin porn it's just one guy giving a blowjob on a loop to match the size of the game.

It hurts.

#BASED VULVA

user, where do you think you are? Or rather, when?

I remember distinctly that we would have round the clock quality for the most part, to the point where one user was practically a prophet as he said

Then what happened? That was just four years ago, just around Gamergate's hayday and the first exodus. What happened? Change of mods, change of people, Mark gets it in his head to get friendly with redditors and wanting to bring in more people to have more traffic to the board and site, faggots can't enjoy a good thing in quiet and start running their mouths about Holla Forums everywhere they can, GG gets thoroughly co-opted, e-celebs…well, they do what they always do that didn't change much but still–

user said it; the day we see lol threads and they aren't immediately pruned is the day the board dies.
Welcome to the corpse, user.

shit physx implementation in this, bizarre because latest one is somewhat ok, did they stick years ago to an older version because of feature freeze?

if you haven't been jailed before burying your parents you aren't playing the game right

There we go. THIS is quality, not a post dedicated to the most amateurish queer innuendo

We need more glitch webms. This is brilliant

Why is it I never saw this phrase used so frequently between anons on this board until that one eceleb started using it in his vids?
What's wrong with you?

Now i have Vsync disabled, physx back to CPU, and Vsync enabled from Nvidia control panel instead. This is so fucking retarded. What lags actually is physx based shit on characters, which AMD users just don't have to give a fuck about, and for whatever reason it hates vsync of the cryengine. I remember Crysis using havoc instead of this shit, that's like the main performance issue for nvidia users.

So the game is optimized for AMD interesting.

THAS RIIIIIIIGHT!

What "pure pristine white" are you on about? Jews back then were no darker than the Greeks. They weren't Persians, and even then the Persians didn't look like Arabs who didn't look like Blacks.
Don't use "muh American education system" as an excuse; I'm American too and I'm not this stupid.

I'm glad my dad died before he got to see this. The last time we watched DW together was with Tenant's run and we laughed about how bad it had gotten, but somewhere behind his eye I saw a tear well up, like this was something he loved when he was young and wanted to share with me and tv execs ruined it.
Man, he had no idea what they would do next…

I hereby call all the faggots who know how to edit videos to make a Fist of the north star parody out of this.

This + everything else on lowest = no frame drops on 1070 and looks the exact same

Jesus H. Christ

Man, am I happy to have switched to AMD.
Besides the cards being cheaper, there's less fuckery like that nowadays.
Nvidia is getting shafted while shafting it's users. Poetic.

the books were good until they focused on that mary sue half elf, chosen one, girl.

10/10

Also, this game is starting to feed my inner psycopath. There's plenty of oportunities to be a good faithfull knight, but damn, they didn't neglect being a bastard or outright murderous lunatic.

I hope the guards don't come after me cause I can't find the bitch anywhere
I haven't laughed like this in a while.
I think I'm gonna take this Happy-Stabby playthrough to the end and see where it goes.

CHRIST
I think this game is trying to tell me something. And I like it.

Legitimately curious, what has japan done to australia?

They should have postponed it and, I dunno, included that in the game itself instead of it being a full fucking games worth patch. They’ve waited this long to drop it, go for a bit more for fuck’s sake to make sure your shit is done.

Has the shilling wave passed?
I want to plunder it but im afraid i might not be able to run it. Im currently with a good goy laptop sadly with i7 2.60 and a nvidia 940m and enough ram.

This is kinda funny. It just looks like a group of guards beating the fuck out of some peasant.

Present_Thou_Television_Permissions.jpg

like are we talking recently?
Because they bombed darwin for starters although tbf Darwin gets destroyed every few decades anyway
I'm also pretty sure sending them boxes filled with redbacks was part of some convoluted revenge plot that's been in the works for some time
Sort of like how we tricked americans into planting trees that cause and spread via fires, that shit was hilarious

The best part was when some amerifats decided to import Australian pests that fed upon eucalyptus trees and the pest ended up feeding on native trees as well

Also has anyone downloaded Kingdom Come Deliverance in australia yet?
That amount of gb is crippling for me and pretty much most of australia unless you count the cities as Australian which you shouldn't, Best speeds we get around here are around 56kb/s

Alright, this is exactly what I wanted.
Morrowind RPG systems + Oblivion world but with proper stealth.

I still don't understand why some people can be chocked and others not. Soldiers and the like have to be choked in their bed aparently.

Fucking faggots been at this since 2014

I'm getting 2 MB/s down in rural NSW
should be done in a few hours

neckguards maybe? I'm pretty sure there was some sort of medieval protection gear for the neck, maybe something like a cowl?
I unfortunately wont be able to confirm until the next week due to my shitty internet speed

Fucking NSW cunts, you deserve all the floods you get
also are you using the new NBN?, I've seen that shit happening sporadically, like their are people in the middle of nowhere with better internet than some areas in the citys/shitholes

Probably, maybe combat training or something like that.
It does give you a reason to sneak at night though.
On other RPG's, it's a "sneak skill bonus when it's dark"
On here though, there's less guards patroling and you can move more freely.
You can also choke the sleeping one's, kill them and then hide their bodies. When the patrolling one's change shift, they'll go to sleep, you choke them and now there's no guards!

That does sound pretty neat'o
Got a question though, can you pick up shit and throw it?

No NBN here, but yeah they've been putting it out to the most random goddamned places.
It's not like our government has ever understood efficient infrastructure.

Why is net so shit in 'stralia again? DO the abos drink it out of the cables as well?

Its almost like you cunts have never played a survival horror before

not recently in my opinion anyway, although i heard Melbourne started off pretty efficient when they got to the city building part, which is completely the opposite of Sydney which is an utter piece of shit in infrastructure terms
Its almost like all our people who had any ability were eliminated or poached and now we're run by puppets

Are there any negative consequences from killing random civilians if you are not seen doing so? Stealing that ring without being seen is much harder than simply killing the executioner

abos will drink it from where ever they can find it
And at least they're better than the imported pieces of shit we're getting, They crack down on bikies but all of a sudden can't do anything to crack down on "african Youth Gangs"
I can't tell if they targeted bikies to make a profit from all the lawyers that get hired to defend, especially considering the amount of lawyers in parliament or if they just wanted to make a point at showing how close we are to a dictatorship we are
Honestly I reckon if we banned all lawyers from being MPs we would have a much more functional governmental system

It's been pretty buggy for me on ps4, can only play toaster games on PC but nothing cool, just textures failing to load properly so things look all fucked up. Besides that though, pretty good game. Hopefully they iron that shit out soon, they really shouldn't have shipped it in this condition. I guess for once the console version is the shitty port.

I can't find the image of the abbo pushing a pram with a jerrycan in when I need it.

Its a Massive amount of distance+few people+subnormals in charge = australian internet

Yeah abos are pretty harmless compared to the new lot. They're pretty apathetic.

Wait. Usually there are different branches of a provider/s. Do people not bother?

It's not like I wanted to play this shit game anyways

Im not an expert but a tech friend told me that when that happens your GPU might be overheating. You might need to clean it or check on it.

Do I get to pork the sweet noble lady?

You should have died with your parents.

How's the combat?

Like in Dark Messiah? Doesn't look like it.
One of the skills had something about throwing, but I'm not sure what it's about.

But so far, I can't complain about the thieving experience. I dare say it's almost as good as Thief. Without all the fancy gadjets, but almost as good.

What's NTR?

Here's a hint:
her husband is an old man well loved by his people. What usually happens to old well loved people in stories like this?

Reall fucking slow but real fucking intense.
There's combos you can unlock too.

I mean is it like mount and blade? Is it like skyrim?

The only valid reason for the unlimited saves is if your game keeps crashing every 10 fucking minutes.
Like mine
>mfw two entire weeks before a patch is released

It's kinda like Mountain blade. 5 attack directions and thrusting too. If you're parrying you'll want your shit to be in the right position. Good combos will force an enemy weapon to one side and then surprise them with a hit where they're open. It's pretty good once you get a feel for it.

This. Button mashing only mashes your head, not theirs.
Fighting more than one guy? Either you've got some great stats or you're boned.
Also, equipment matters a fuckton.
Once I got some armor, a guy with a mace couldn't even hurt me. Attacks on your armour will decrease it's durability and drain your stamina. Once your stamina is gone, you'll start taking HP damage.
If you see two armored guys fighting, it's like two Tanks duking it out. They gotta worn out their oponent faster than the oponents wears them down.

I ended up ditching all that armour for some confortable, silent and inconspicuous clothing. Makes sneaking a whole lot easier.
I'm not sure how I'll do the main quest now though. I gotta talk with a guy, but the fella is surrouneded by guards.
I might end up taking the 10 days in jail. I think I confirmed: it was that lone wife I let escape after murdering her husband.
Also: if you knock someone unconscious, you're fucked. They WILL remember that shit when they get up. Not really serious (and they can't prove you stole half their shop while they were down) but you get a fine for it.

Sounds good.
Are there capes? I like capes.

Also can you play in 3rd person?

Haven't seen any.
Plenty of silly hats though. There's even a complete Robin Hood outfit I've seen some commoner wearing.
The focus is clearly on the armour.
You have a ridiculous ammout of different armors with diferent stats and blazons.
It's like "ye old /k/" in here. Weapons too, sadly my thief is too shit to use anything.
Kinda pissed the dagger doesn't really count as a weapon, you just need it in the inventory and get the perk for sneak kills. But after I get it, I'm going sandman on the whole town.
I'm gonna be Medieval Elliot Rogers and all this wenches are gonna regret the day they refused to suck my stinky european cock.

Haven't seen any capes but there are mantles, like short capes.

Nope.

Anyone else having trouble with ridiculous amounts of pop-in? Especially textures? I'm running an R9 290X, so not exactly top of the line, but it SHOULD still be fine, right?

Thanks friend. Now to wait an eon for the day one patch to be included in the pirated version

Shit I've done Pesheks quest and he said he'd be able to buy stolen goods. But I don't see any option on him. What's with that?

Stole all of my parent's food reserves. If mummybot wants to be a cunt and wake me up after a bender then she can starve during winter.

Thanks Holla Forums, ive been deliberating whether i should get this game seeing as i havent bought a game since 2015, this threads has convinced me

NTR stand for "Nigger Titty Rape".

Never mind, found the solution. You have to give the ring to Wolz and only then you'll be able to sell to the fence.

Also, how the hell do you rotate the guy? I want to take a closer look at the sword/armour but I can't find a way to rotate the bugger.

I need to shill more here, not enough patreon shekels.

Har…hue…didn't you know? White people don't exist, so niggers don't exist, therefore you don't exist and this (you) isn't real.

What are you using to pull your system settings? I've seen that shared a while back but forgot what it was.

Speccy

Shitty articles like that have started to show up in my country. There's a french tech site that went full Buzzfeed/Polygon not a few years ago and they've pubished an article bashing the game and Vavra. It's word for word the article published by Metro.

Because the game is actually good.

It's as if all the bullshit you spend so much energy sperging about is completely irrelevant in the real world. Now you know what you and the SJW you're raging over on twitter have in common: you both live in imaginary realities mired by your complexes and insecurities.

I've lived in a handful of different rural and semi-rural areas in the last few years and have been able to get 10+ MB/s in all of them (all NSW, NBN). They rolled it out in a bunch of rural areas early on because the nationals pushed for it I believe

i love it played nearly straight since release.

Thing is i actually have a machiene that runs the game on max without any problems whatsoever. When you have a good machiene you can run it on good settings.

Same here I don't see what all the fuss is about. I don't even have the best parts either. Good but there is better..

Me too, but some of the missions are annoying, like when you have to search the woods for that faggot young lord or whatever. It's cool that you actually have to search the woods and you don't just get a quest marker to blindly follow but damn, I spent a long time wandering around in there. Didn't find the guy until I gave up searching and just left, and ended up running into him by chance.

It's worth it though, I guess. It's nice that you actually have to think about your objectives and how best to achieve them, not just skip through dialogue and then follow the omnipotent quest marker on your compass. Frustrating sometimes but it makes for a better experience overall.

The fuck's wrong with pickpocketing and lockpicking? Shit barely works, it reeks of console design garbage. And I thought the combat was clunky, this is a whole next level.

Maybe you're just not very good at being a dirty thief.

Maybe the game's controls are not very good.

But is the game any good?

It's funny you say this because the consolefags are complaining it's impossible with controllers.

Oy, wasn't the miller in Rattay supposed to be a fence? I can't get him to fence my shit.

Warlord simulator.