The absolute fucking state of SEGA

So, SEGA is doing their 'Make War Not Love 5' bullshit and taking a look at the games they want you to play this year is just comical. Borderline offensive. They have to give people prizes to play this shit.

Endless Space 2: Eh. Banal at worst, okay at best. Not outright offensive though. Might be an okay time sink for a few days.

Company of Heroes 2: Also not terrible, but isn't Company of Heroes 1 generally more beloved? Why not include both if you are going to be including a game this old anyway?

Total War: Warhammer 1 and 2: Holy shit, no. Fuck no. This abortion of a Total War game can fuck right off. Why are you still acting like people like this game? Also, fuck Denuvo.

Dawn of War III: No. Not just no, but hell no. Didn't you just abandon this piece of shit because everyone hates it? I have a code for this game I got from humble bundle, I haven't redeemed the thing and never intend to. Fuck this game, fuck Denuvo and fuck you too SEGA for good measure.

That's it? That's what you got for this year? One mediocre game, one arguably decent one, two failures of a previously beloved franchise and finally one of the worst games you have released in recent memory. That's what you you are throwing out as part of your yearly 'PR Campaign'.

Thank you SEGA for reminding us that absolute laughable state you are in right now. Well done.

It's just a stupid PR event. They think if they show shit to enough people it will sell, and while this is true good luck trying to make a profit with something as expensive to make as a video game.

How does it feel to be wrong?

That was Relic. There's a difference between a developer's decision not to do something, and some intern at Sega deciding how much the strategy games they publish should go on sale for in a yearly event.

They're just advertising the strategy games they publish, you spaz.

Well I appreciate your excitement but your OP could use work, first off you can resize the actual reply box. But yeah Sega is going full steam ahead with their bad decisions because they are fully committed.
Total War Warhammer 1 and 2 is probably one of the only games on that list which would benefit from the event.The biggest issue for those two games is the heavy spec requirements and pure DLC kikery.

I don't want them to know that I have over two hundred hours spent playing Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

Time to get those shill-shekels!

You're okay with the fact that valve knows?

How

Not worst than the absolute state of this board considering you're posting here.
Check em

Endless Space 2 and Warhammer are good and OP sucks a mile of cocks.

Go back to making ubisoft threads you sheep.

It's pretty cheap to give away emulated versions of Genesis games anyway, in past years they've given away things like Condemned: Criminal Origins and Binary Domain in addition to Gunstar Heroes and Golden Axe. I think they've given away Streets of Rage 2 before anyway since it's somehow in my library.

That is why you should never buy and always pirate.
Make normalfags also do this, and you end the cancer.

I saw a flaming tiddy demon from endless space 2 and was interested,but that's about it
i'd fuck her

I can only hope someone is keeping track of water bullying.

It would have been more successful to make one of the older dawn of wars free to play and add in steam workshop integration so they can sell community made cosmetic mods.

What cancer? you would literally kill of video games, why the fuck are you even here?

why should anyone care now? Sega's been a Japanese company for a long time. Their Western games are as relevant as their Jewish founders in Hawaii.

Not a single piece of these game's DLC is on sale. In what world do they think this will be well received?

I can't really find too much fault with the gameplay and I've put quite a bit of time into it. SEGA being the publisher and its shit performance due to being a Unity Game, however, are legitimate issues that I wouldn't fault people for avoiding it over.

Why do you insist on perpetuating this cycle?

Or it's because they were taught basic writing structure in English class as a child.

Because eastern games are so much better

they are.

This fucking meme is retarded.

Sometimes you just want to break up blocks of text so that each point is a small little blurb that people can read quickly. There is nothing wrong with that.

You are a faggot.

And i've got a large cock

Yeah I see that, your daddy gave you good advice.

You sound like a faggot.

WaWa and ES2 are pretty gud though

Why

are

you

typing

this

you

faggot

Also total war warhammer is good, fuck you faggot op.

Yes. And that will be the better solution.
There are already enough good games to play for a lifetime.

What

Summon the counsel of sage

HmmMMMMmmm

this and this and this