Characters that did EVERYTHING RIGHT

starting with pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-tools-v2-0-improved-flash-writers-dumpers-even-easier-to-install-cfw-on-4-82-ofw.16139/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

requesting tweet from the dev bitching about weeb VN's

Top tier taste.

I want her to squeeze my dick with her thighs but that's all I can say

Amurita Sect best fraction.
Ichijo, Akame and Kazama fags please leave.

He and Kain decided to be teamkilling fucktards in 012 though.

Love how old games didn't give a fuck about anything making logical sense, so you end up with completely batshit awesome protagonists like this one and Doomguy.

That was only Nomura and Toriyama's retarded influence that forced the writing team to make Lightning look good, though.

His waifu is fucking garbage.

>shittalking Judith

is the part where griffith does the right thing in the berserk musou game?

just checked, the game censored all nudity especially the rape scene and removed most of the detailed ultraviolence so basically nothing wrong happened.

why did they not name him chad tho

That reminds me, I've been thinking of installing custom firmware on my phat PS3 to play Vesperia but I'm on the fence. Graces F doesn't have any worthwhile DLC I'd be missing out on right, because I've been eyeing that for some time.

I've done so to play Vesperia PS3 in English, as well as Berseria without censorship (some Russians have ported the English script to the original JP game files, so there's no asinine removal of an impaling), as well as what other fan translations there might be down the line (CFW also being useful for saving money and playing foreign games without importing). I'd say it's worth doing, but do your research into making sure your PS3 can even handle it first.

Tales DLC is generally costumes, attachments, and horseshit ("free" gald, levels, etc) for people that don't want to put in the time. One could say you're not missing anything (and in some cases of costumes being $4 a pop, like with Graces, your wallet is what's going to be missing something) in most cases (and in regards to the Xillias, X1's DLC also works with X2). Zestiria though does have a post-game story DLC, which was initially free for a while to celebrate the series anniversary if I remember right, and then became paid DLC later. Anyhow, if you have PS3 CFW like ReBug, you're able to use the package manager function, and can install DLC packages (as well as other pkg type files like game updates and themes) other people have uploaded online without needing to further buy shit (and indeed I'd say signing in to the PSN on a CFWed machine is risky business). You should be able to find full packs for all the PS3 Tales games; just make sure the region of the DLC (and/or updates) matches the region of the game files you want to use it with. Vesperia in particular even has a patched DLC file around, with all the items and costumes in English as well, despite being JP region coded.

Admittedly I'm not sure if that method of DLC installation meshes with physical copies though; thus far I've only tried it with Vesperia and Berseria, both of which required to be in ripped digital format to play in English on the PS3 anyhow, and I've heard with CFW for the Vita, DLC installation doesn't work with legitimate copies of games due to encryption or something.

He couldn't convince his brother to not get fucked.
If he didn't care then whatever, but he did care and still couldn't save Vergil from himself.
So yea, Dante actually messed up at least once.

Tales of Vesperia's plot is nice but gives me mixed signals. Spoilers ahead

Tales stories can be hit or miss sometimes.

Why?

Miller had a hard life.

Celebrity faggot taking credit for his team's actions.

You are mistaken. The other 3 are an optical illusion.

Deserved it for being gay.

AND WHO ARE YOU user

Nah

I see, thanks for the informative post.

Half of peacewalker he's fucking the soldierfus.

PLEB
L
E
B

No problem. In the past it was more difficult to get a PS3 set up for it, because they had a hard requirement of 3.55 OFW clear to the present (IE: unupdated since that release). Developments in recent months though have changed it to 3.56 minimum firmware, and current OFW to be 4.82 (current, I think), which makes for a lot more systems that can take CFW now.

Looks like the method has been further improved, so I might link this page.
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-tools-v2-0-improved-flash-writers-dumpers-even-easier-to-install-cfw-on-4-82-ofw.16139/

The virgin Link vs the chad Tingle

The worst part is that nobody fucking played his game, they just watched a stream of Vinesauce playing it.

That would imply big boss is gay too. It's obviously not canon.

That's a cute boy. Have a name?

Nothing wrong with that

Kill yourself loser.

That's a girl, user.

Dropped.

low level single character playthrough is canon

no u

Fresh oc.

Let those normalfags watch their shitty streamers, they don't know what they're missing.

Eat a cinder block.

THIS TRIGGERS COBALT

He's the typical Chaos ending except missing the entire point of Chaos by submitting to the higher power who wants you to submit. Your pussy's just wet for him because he disguises the usual bullshit as an ebin sociopolitical model. You punch God in the face or you go home.

You must live in PAL, because Rosy Rupeeland never came to burgerland, and I think I've only ever seen one import copy for like $50 locally.

Wow, in pal regions you'd see them in every shop for only a 10th of that. It was a rare case of a Nintendo game that actually did drop in value in stores.

>>>/cuckchan/

Well, Tingle is an acquired taste I suppose. I don't remember seeing a lot of Americans that were fond of the little bastard (which makes it all the more surprising that, at least his own spinoffs, the seeming fruitcake is one of the straightest Zelda characters). But yeah. When it comes to games that are already in English, on a region free system, and we've gotten other games in the series of, but not that particular entry, import prices (as well as already imported games) can get to be a lot. Last Window for example. I'd assume in PAL things are also like that at times for shit NA got but PAL didn't.

Keep going,because if you find it so bothering that i watch somebody play a videogame for entertainment,that you would say something as edgy "eat a cinder block" that just shows your autism

I'm sorry, I misspoke in my last post
>>>/tumblr/
sage for offtopic shitposting

Speaking of MGS.
All she did was follow orders.

Color me surprised lmao

Why does he wear the mask?

Did you buy your switch yet goy?

Nah I'll wait to see if they do more WiiU ports, if they don't I'll buy a WiiU and then a Switch in half a decade

I'd rather spend a hondo for a console than have to buy a 800$ emulation pc

good goy

nigguh

Reminder that ledditor autists found out that this VN is just an ARG to shill the author's other, upcoming game. No wonder it's free. Polite sage for off-topic.

Only likeable character in that game tbh

>Even in death he helps the protagonist to snap out of his m-muh squad autism

He just wanted to protect Buddy

Try and stop me :^)

His motivations may have been noble, but the entire game happens because he did barely anything right.

literally does nothing right

Thread's that are shit.
I'll start.

What's the point if there's a discussion to be had about how right I am.

Sage is downboat in these parts.

Didn't you know?

For shame fam

Why of course, how could I possibly forget!
Thank you for reminding silly old me, I'll make sure to let everyone know how displeased I am with their replies by using the "Sage Downvote™" system implemented on this chan website.
I'll also be sure to link my 8ch account with my facebook to let my friends and coworkers know which flavor of the month anime I watched last night.

By then there will be better emulation for either. You have 0 reason to buy either so fuck off faggot and make your own reaction pics for once.

If action had consequences, or if there was poetic justice, it would be too much because estelle did nothing wrong and it would just turn her into a tragic character
If Yuri was the one who was given the same treatment it would be another story, but it's different because Estelle didn't do anything wrong while those corrupt fucks knew what they were doing and kept doing it anyway without feeling bad about it.

This post is only true and fact among these pile of dindus.

Who is that cute girl?

It's a boy, but it's ok to be gay for Yuri.

I will never understand this.

Wasn't the whole story and lore of Killzone that Hellghast basically did nothing wrong and for some reason the devs think that we will hate them even though they look cooler and are the literal underdogs of the story?v It's almost like the writers wanted them to be the good faction but someone stepped in and said "No way we are going to portray a dictatorship born of necessity in a positive light, people won't identify with them" completely ignoring that people identify with them.

Ever since the destruction of Mother Base, it's been fiddle after fiddle. Miller deserved better.

Except he doesn't, Rando lives
His sole motivation was to save Buddy, everything he did was to protect her

And some faggots argue cuckchan hasn't completely flooded this board

And now Mark is following his steps.

Absolutely right

Accidental great character

Solidus deserved better

WoL was based on the original concept for FF, which was a DQ1 clone–one hero off to save the world–and was designed based on Amano's concept art (you can view it in the PS1 port of FF1)

Rando is completely fucked up after the fight, and his army is scattered or dead. It's as good as destroyed.

The German ideals will always live on. Even now (((they))) attempt to seize by force what they cannot claim by right.

Repliforce did almost nothing wrong. The term "Maverick" loses nearly all technical meaning in X4, and becomes little more than a political tool for labeling dissenting reploids, like "fascist."
Repliforce was guilty of mass-desertion, not a coup. They did commit terrorist attacks to escape, but the alternative was their own death. All they wanted was their own freedom.

BELKA DID NOTHING WRONG

LONG LIVE BELKA

good

I dunno, sounds like maverick talk to me, buddy.
Yeah, they really didn't do much wrong. Colonel is literally battle battle battle, while iris is the diplomat. Sigma had the two separated on purpose, anyway.

>Which is proven right when you take Dagda's side and they instantly backpedal all their friendship talk they shoved down your throat throughout the game and go straight to kill you

Dagda was the best thing about Apoc. He truly did nothing wrong.
SMTV had better have him in the demon roster and not as DLC, fuck you Atlus

There is the fact he goes
Doesn't have much bearing from the MC's point of view, but he's still an egotistic jackass in the greater context.

This. Having good intentions doesn't make what you do right, doing the right thing makes it right.

You're a nigger

he's just trying to desperately justify his own poor purchasing patterns and his lack of money.

Good point user, it's much better to buy a 150$ paperweight

Shit tier meta-writing.

With a shorter battery life and games that don't justify the money anyway
Wait a few years It's fags like you who said the WiiU wouldn't be emulated till 2030.

you can always identify when money represents a conflict, because it can be and almost always is compensated with another much more valuable resource : time.
If someone is not interested in something the individual can just always stay away, but if its interested but can't afford it, it will always compensate with time. It can be time spent working, waiting or learning, but it's always time.

Yeah right

Sent from my iPhone™

I haven't noticed this but I'll keep an eye out for it. In my experience when you have access to everything (or can) like I do, my only limitation is the time I have to spend with it. It's not like I have to spend it differently, playing video games is playing video games, wherever I'm playing them. The difference between me typing in a game name in the start menu or tossing a game in my sega genesis or starting up my PS3 isn't really something I factor into the equation. It's just a matter of "today I want to play X." and I do it.

As a former poorfag, struggling to understand the mind of the poorfag is an interesting one. An existence full of contradictions.

no penis
just sadness

no

So he actually IS a canon Jew?

Alas a 'True American' fighting for our freedom to the bitter end. I felt the whole plot felt grey as I had myself questioning who was the real hostile here him or you as the player?

Pixy did nothing wrong

An ideal is not a deed.

Y'all niggas need the light

Only Niggers support Chaos.

I agree, but the supposed main draw of Chaos in SMT is that YHVH is verifiably a nefarious, uncaring god. A very cheap way to make Law the "bad one", when 90% of Chaos choices are blatantly Coldsteel-tier, but that's how SMT operates.
Two things, however, make Yamato blatantly hypocritical.
The first is that he clearly represents the core of Chaos philosophy, that being might makes right and morality is what I say it is. He just hides the most obvious cost of such a society (a bloodbath where demons do whatever the fuck they want) behind a complete global brainwashing in which everyone agrees with him and the weak are just kicked on the wayside and either left for dead or enslaved. But it's totally alright because it will just bring out the best of mankind and only the wicked will suffer, honest :^) . He's a walking ancap meme and you bet your ass this is going to appeal to some people who wouldn't normally have bought into Lucifer's "brimming with life" argument.
The second is that said brainwashing is done by submitting to the bullshit galactical civil servant that decided to destroy mankind in the first place. He is essentially the not-YHVH of Devil Survivor 2, except he's not even a god, just some dipshit who got access to the Akashic Records for a while. It's not even Nocturne where the universe has already undergone total cyclical destruction at the hands of the Great Will. Just Polaris ruining your shit and gracefully permitting you to fix a world he doesn't like. Whoever is submitting to this guy is such a blatant cuck their personal philosophy or vision for the world doesn't matter. Your duty as a human is clearly to stand up against this Polaris chucklefuck and kill it for getting uppity.

(checked)
But wouldn't killing Polaris just leave Humanity stuck on Tokyo with nothing but miles of water?

Well, obviously enlisting Alcor's help is the best way to do it. The liberator ending is essentially the Neutral bad end.

He just wants to make his empire great again.

Amen.

Wait really? What's the upcoming game?