E3

THE PROMISED DAY

>mfw almost a year has already passed since the last E3
It feels like only a few weeks ago…

I legitimately do not understand how anyone could ever feel hyped over E3.

He ain't hyped (hype is dead). OP's referencing Renanon's failed terrorist attack on E3 last year.

lies, it was pure lies

Fuck off Ren. Where's the timeline where you have balls?

And the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that
It's still surprising to me that the xbone and ps4 came out almost half a decade ago, that when people talk about this generation, they don't still refer to it as "next gen"
We're all going to die one day, and the remaining time gets shorter and shorter, passing by faster and faster

Nah. With those it actually feels like an appropriate amount of time has passed. This year though felt like it went by a little bit faster, maybe because I've been drinking more.

Maybe your just getting to old for videogame culture user

Fun fact, the Persona 5 MC's name in the anime will be Ren. Make of that what you will.
requesting a version of this but with Ren wearing Joker's mask and any other P5 things you can be arsed to include

I wont be fooled by you lies again, Ren Howard.

We're leveling up boys

Holy fuck guys, I can't believe everything is going according to plan…

Ren's failure was the most dissapointing thing that has happened on any E3.
I misread Renanon as Renamon
kill me

ʸᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉˢˢˢˢˢ⋅ ᴬᶫᶫ ᶦˢ ᵍᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶜᶜᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵍᶫʸ⋅

The time where it had any relevance in creating hope for a better timeline has come and gone. Memes like this have a short shelf life. Let it go while it still has a modicum of dignity to it.

Ren was a false prophet
And muslims don't give a fuck about e3
Our suffering will never cease

That is because they are busy doing far more important stuff, like purging gay bars (rest in peace, Omar Putting Fags into Body Bags Mateen).