Is it hard to get a job as a game journalist or game reviewer...

Is it hard to get a job as a game journalist or game reviewer? I have a feeling Most people in the entertainment journalism field never went to college.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2018/02/black-panther-review-ryan-coogler-1201925524/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12060828
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24466711
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388472/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_dogs
v-dog.com/blogs/v-dog-blog/bramble-the-collies-secrets-to-living-to-age-25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't. They hate videogames and are fucking miserable.

It's the opposite they all went to college, then proceeded to network their way into the business. This is why they have such an iron grip over people they should have no business having any influence over to begin with. If you want to be a game journo you basically suck Jewess pussy while saluting feminism and getting your balls cut off for Social Justice.

indiewire.com/2018/02/black-panther-review-ryan-coogler-1201925524/
Also, I almost thought it was fucking real.

You consider liberal arts and gender studies real degrees?

It’s funny. Because it not outta character. He in a literal cuckholding relationship with his wife

You aren't writing your own stories. Your editor will tell you which kind of gender discrimination you felt oppressed by.

Tell me he's a master troll or that it's shopped

No, but it doesn't matter they meet and network in college even if their degrees are useless and suck each other off with their ideology and brainwash people they hate into their cult via emotional abuse so they can join their orgy. They also use these cliques they form to keep everyone else out if they can.

Now that edit makes sense. I am so sick to my stomach with these awful fucking people. When are we allowed to legally kill them without any negative repercussion?

This can't be fucking real.

low hanging fruit, I know I know

what clued you in?

They aren't journalists. They only work there for a few years, to write enough positive articles to get noticed by the people they want to work with.
Real journalism is dead. It's all about yellow journalism these days.

Soy. Not even once.

Surely if you really wanted to become one, the answer would be to start a youtube channel and try and find a hook that would cause people to give a shit about your opinions? (And by extension give game devs reason to give you demo builds for publicity)

Hate to say it but SJWs have taken over Youtube networking too.

More than enough reason to kill SJWs for real.

They have taken a lots of things already user. To bad we can't kill them. but we still can secretly :^)

I plan on being a YouTube guy, but I know for a fact that I'll get less views than even Jesse Wood or Lamb Hoot, because my content has no audience. Like, I'm almost positive I'll piss off Holla Forums too. Not that it matters because I won't monetize my videos and I'm doing this more for myself than any of you worthless ingrates. I need to finish my chart.

i honestly thought the music at the beginning was embed related

The problem is that we live in a world where people exactly like that exist in numbers above zero.
You could show me indisputable evidence that it's fake, signed by God Himself, and I'd still be slightly skeptical.

Is a fax alright? God is a bit busy right now.

Most internet journalists are people who are english majors and failed at finding a career in writing and are extremely dissatisfied with their life which is why they all become weird nu male types. I know Jeff Gerstmann didn't go to college and he's one of the earliest game journalists. I've heard of stories where people who posted on review site forums got hired. Pretty much the only way to get in now is to start your own little blog and then start sucking dick.

You need to start making videos, I already want to watch a bunch of the videos that were on that chart, chart-user. Especially the Uncommon Time one.
You're not going to get any views while the videos only exist on your chart.

Without sucking dozens of dicks or drinking few hundred litres of kool-aid, yes.
Majority of them are failed majors in english, journalism or other not science majors.

This. I knew a guy who is now a gaming journalist and a developer consultant and is making more money than I do just to dick around all day and work on his hobbies. His background isn't even college, the guy barely graduated high school and was working as a car detailer when he decided "I'm going to start up a shitty blog about videogames" and he did thanks to leddit giving his website clicks through shitty clickbait articles calling anything and everything a turd including specific fans.

Well, you should have been in to make your dues when you were 16 or so too. A lot of early review sites popped up and needed reviews and artists well before SA even. I think a part of it may be some of them being mentally broken by QA. Running the same level, every corner of it, day on end. You should read up on some of that. No wonder most of them lost their identity and think they have a crouching vagina now.

Soy having xenoestrogens is not psuedoscience, do not eat soy products if you're a man it's simple shit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12060828
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

This wasn't way back then, this happened in early 2015. The only trend that I could have hopped on before everyone else did and flooded the market was e-celeb LP bullshit but back then I thought it was dumb cancerous bullshit even before the rise of PewDiePie and Markiplier facecamming shitty horror games.

I don't care what the fuck you think you're talking about. I talking about the origins. People who even hated the gamespy network.

Estrogens from outer space? It was an ayylmao plot all along.

This goes deep, the ones back then that couldn't cut it making art or reviews blew out, ended up coasting somewhere, usually ending up in QA, going mental living on vending machines and days that gave them no rest. But, the pay was good, to leave them in their hovel in a major city, surrounded by majorly shitty individuals.

That's not clever. You're fired. Go QA the next FIFA game.

Why would you need networking? It's not like E;R had SJW's approval when he racked up 2.5 million views shitting on Force Awakens.

Yes and no
There's quite literally (as in if we're talking actual qualifications) nothing but being able to operate a keyboard to get hired by one of these places
However, if you aren't part of the clique or a perspective recruit it's basically impossoble to get a job.

That's not particularly clever, Xenoestrogens are compounds that act like estrogen. There is also phyloestrogens which is specifically xenoestrogens that come from plants. I'm just snatching this shit off the National Institute of Health this isn't some made up Pseudoscience chemicals and food that have estrogen properties and what can happen from overexposure is being studied and the overall picture is "not good".
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24466711
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388472/

please bear in mind that xenoestrogen isn't the only problem of soyboys, becase there' also lack of proper nutrition, processed literal trash figurative food, no exercise, pollution and vitamin/mineral deficiencies.
My professional opinion is that big cities should be gassed.

Networking has been a thing for ages, video games is no different than any business convention. You just should have been in sooner, to be the interlocutor. This works no different than any other business. Business retreats? End up with at least one person waking up naked.

Why not contain the soyboys to the cities?

For instance, The Fappening didn't happening because of someone being jilted. It was about being disrespected.

why not remove soyboys entirely?

They're funny to watch

Why contain it?

I'm surprised you didn't post hbomberguy.

I know this thread will die so I want to ask, how do you increase your testosterone? I mean I do have the total testosterone at age 25-34 but is there a way to increase it?

exercise

Drink lots of cum

LIFT BIG

They went to "college" to study shit like social sciences

Journalism is dead. They're just bloggers who get paid.

Don't tell me everyone lost their Deus Ex folder all at once.

Not at all, all you need is a jewtube channel, a blog or joining a non-cancerous gaming site like Nichegamer or LewdGamer.

Quality is rarely rewarded with fame, if you want to increase your e-peen then virtue signal your way to the SJW clique.

i've been gradually exercising more and more and i also brought masturbating down to about once per week or two or less (not because of that gay nofap shit though, it just brings me down and makes me lazy whenever i do it) and i've been feeling absolutely feral today. exercised till i screamed then i ran to the outdoor exercise place to exercise some more and try to pick a fight with anyone in my path. didn't meet a single person though so i just exercised

i've also been eating lots steak, ribs, meat in general. i try to eat it every day but it's kind of expensive so it's more like a 4-5 times a week thing.

alright thanks lads

Are you sure you're not turning into a nigger?

maybe, idk, idc, feels good man

Good diet, no alcohol, tobacco or trash fast food. Learn to cook. Learn to fight much earlier on. Say, when you were 6 and you caught your first unexpected fist at the playground. Find a good Puerto Rican friend or South American to teach you some good lightening boxing or ground work. Learning how to play 8-ball and foosball and not be cocked in the process is a big game.

Once you start getting into it and having the testosterone increase a spike in energy is a natural result, then all your anger you've been holding in is more likely to come out. Having healthy levels of testosterone means you won't hesitate and step down so much. NoFap makes it worse cause you'll catch yourself staring women down and become even more aggressive after the initial 1-2 week period. You need to channel this energy or you just become aggressive and hyper.

Niggers are just dumb in general. A feral white man is more intimidating than a feral nigger.

Are you trying to turn him into a spic?

This faggot has never done anything. Working out does nothing but release it. Forget sitting around talking to someone. Go work out or take a run.

At least with a feral white man you'd know when he's getting aggressive, niggers just snap like a twig in a hurricane without any warning.

That's where I learned, I didn't play poker. Just pool with some shifty puerto rican uncles of a friend and how to fight. They were the ones with a satellite for MMA and Boxing. We had locals as kids because of it. Not a single nigger stole a single one of our bikes and we were legend by high school.

I am a spic

Leave

Especially that my boy was a hapas, always mad at his family for having a white mother and puerto rican father. Always the mediator. The beef in a broken family I never had.

Why? Did you actually put a lock on it and stored it in your garage like a white man?

My condolences, hombre.

Don't worry, he killed himself a few years ago. His father cheated on his white mother. My friend only found out about that when he was 18 and already far gone on psychotropics.

You have never been in a situation where everything around you makes you angry. Exercising for me didn't cut it because that is exactly the situation I'm in I even see people become SJWs and Tumblerinas in real time until I started gardening and trying to build shit in my garage I wasn't able to calm down.

but I dont want to go back to cuckchan

what?

Get a wife. Fuck her brains out.

Tell us more.

You couldn't chase a little nigger down ever, not even at 13.

You don't say.

What about? He got way too fucked up on shit, thought he was Mickey Hart or some supreme drummer. Was not. Wandered around a lot of hippie shit communes after I lost track of keeping him in focus. Tried to marry some girl once he started getting straight. Didn't happen. Killed himself, like he always threatened to, even when we were all of 12 years old. Hearing how he took the belt from his old man, and how he despised his white mother for just either not being there or thinking he deserved it. The only time things were ever COOL was when I was around.

This is getting too much like some 4AM thread trash.

I mean what? Are white people in the US really that cucked, that you don't have even one funny alcoholic uncle who shows you how to fight and be a man?

We had our dedicated guy who'd wait outside the store, usually decided by rock, paper scissors who'd watch out for niggers.
They hunt in packs, so why not do the same.

Role model? Do you read, nigger? I learned how to fight and play pool with them. Sounds like you want them in your mouth more than I. I learned, that is all.

If you let your sister fuck a puerto rican that's on you.

I have always been an interlocutor. And, I'll likely drop you while dealing with other more pressing matters. I've been a stern cunt since I was 7 years old in private school. This was the only faggot that was close enough to kin to help me still feel like a child at that point. Most of the rest were the same stare at your desk faggots in class. We had adventures, we were notorious. Not a gang, just a rabble of bikes in 1993. His particular neighborhood was already overrun by niggers.

Either ran them down, beat the shit out of them at the park or ran those niggers back home for their brother to whoop on them.

Can I see your chart please?

The only regret regarding soy for me is sushi. Does anyone know if there are any studies relating sushi consumption with the low height and penis size average in Asians?

If you are talking about soy sauce the fermentation cancels out the estrogen effect

Unless you start your own reviewing site it's hard. Because you have to become friends with these cunts. It's all about networking and being friends with them, so they will help you get jobs.

Is it hard to get a job as a vol or BO? I have a feeling Most people in the Mozambican parchment sketching moderation field never went to college.

It's piss fucking easy, ask the likes of Pewter.

The best one was some wiggers stealing one of our bikes. We were at some stupid underage party I didn't particularly care to be at. I was already too stoney-eyed for fun, not sitting around drinking. But, everyone was there to drink. A certain few left early. I got tired. Went outside. Saw the bikes missing. Bike goes missing. I smell it out. We walk to the house, me and my rican bro. Beat the living shit out of him and his friend. The mother calls the police. I end up with a call the next day. Juvenile falsification. Turns out it was at the faggot friend's house. What is a suburban kid doing stealing bikes, anyway? Turns out the detective says I should do his work, is the father of a faggot at the high school. Slap his ass down during practice. Legend across a small area of faggots in uniform.

The fucking suburban trash that did it shot his dumb fucking self anyway.

On accident.

Look at the asshurt soyboy

Psychology is also considered a pseudoscience yet they tend to be spot on with mental issues

The numbers don't like, Xbone confirmed Soybox.

Maybe it is real, who knows.
I wonder what the hell a "CF girlfriend" is though.

the subreddit is childfree, so presumably childfree

i googled it and got cystic fibrosis and i was left confused

Cystic fibrosis?

Ohh god the comments on it, every single one is supportive of his vasectomy

I thought this stood for cuck faggot, but it actually stands for Child Free.
Sliiiightly less worse.

Soybox One
Soyny Estrogen 4
Soytendo Bitch

Now that I see it's "Child Free" it's even more ridiculous. "Why won't the man who I will never bear children with marry me?" How stupid can a person be?

The Soyboy "meme" is not welcome here.
There is a line and you have crossed it.

Maybe they find cystic fibrosis really attractive.

This fucking animal abusing nigger faggot.
He can cut off his balls for all I care but leave the dog alone.

Not feeding your pet properly is animal abuse. Vegans are truly subhuman.

Dogs actually live a completely healthy life on a vegan diet. Unlike cats.

He had his nuts lopped off?

Maybe the rat sized ones that should've never been engineered to begin with.

Soyboys shouldn't be welcome here, but then we would have to kick (((Mark))) off the board.

i hope you're aware of the fact everybody who says they're female on reddit (or really anywhere) is LARPing for attention or a tranny who wants attention

This guy reeks of weakness, physically and spiritually

Niggers. It's right here. How do you not smell it right under your face? This certainly bring quality.

this is called natural selection

Reddit is basically facebook for people who want to appear "intellectual" or "counter-cultural" from my understanding so I am sure there are some used up whores who go there to get attention they are too unattractive to get in real life

Bramble the dog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_dogs number 4 here
Lived to 25 years old and was fed a vegan diet.

Bramble was a Collie.

regardless, 99% have a penis and the other 0.5% are ones who chopped it off

Natural selection would be shipping them all off to concentration camps and gassing them.

You are correct

Was he given any other choices, though?
Like put two meals in front of him and see which he goes for, one being vegan the other not?

This smells of one of those "experiments" where the outcome was not what they wanted so they did some slight changes to the report.

Well according to the owner she was excited to eat her dinner. I see dogs eat fuckin' grass and turds and you're here telling me they have the sophistication to decide which meal they prefer.
v-dog.com/blogs/v-dog-blog/bramble-the-collies-secrets-to-living-to-age-25 Here's some article I found on the internet, enjoy.

That doesn't mean they do so because they're hungry.
Cats hunt mice to play with them, too, not because they desperately need food.

This sounds like some horseshit where the food had something mixed into it that caused either an addiction of made the dog think it was proper food.
Not that I care enough to spend hours looking into it.

God cucked Joseph.

God damn user, are you so fucking unwillingly to accept shit that you think they drugged the fucking dog? Do you think things can't be omnivorous or something?

Holy shit this is the worst subreddit I've ever seen.

What do you expect from people who create an identity out of not breeding because kids eat into the abortion and star wars poster budget?

What the fuck is reddit gold and what does it do?

I think you can post on a special sub reddit and that's it.

You talk a lot of shit all day. Ain't gonna be nobody coming at your rescue soon.

I don't really see this issue with the last one.

It's a subscription service that gives you access to a bunch of organization tools that no one ever uses and lets you access a circlejerk subreddit. People can gift gold to posts they like when they feel that upvoting isn't enough.

You just need to know the right people or proclaim your idelogy loud enough.

If you've ever owned a dog you should know that dogs will eat almost anything and will hover around you for food and beg.

dogs also eat poop

slow down there, soyboy

What about cutting wood?

IDK about dogs, but I know humans live longer when they eat a low carb diet because your body goes into starvation mode which results in cell division that is more effective in the long term. Maybe the dog scarfed the food because it was in starvation mode and the owners trained it well enough to not eat things it wasn't being given and maybe the starvation mode is why they lived so damn long.

yeah, uh-huh, i totally believe your larp.

And what are you, then?

it's like you don't even like money

If they're trying to trap you into marriage where do you get the idea they have money?

Whenever we have a meal with meat and my dog starts begging I sometimes hand him something like bread or veggies instead, which he refuses to eat it after smelling it. Whenever we don't have meat he will gladly eat whatever I'm giving him though. Dogs definitely prefer some meals over others.
They also tend to eat grass if their diet lacks fiber. It's quite common.

then they shall go to debters prison

Okay, which one of you fucks edited this?

the reviews for this film are really something else

I thought that last one sounded too ridiculous to be real, even for NPR. I was wrong.

I've been seeing poster of this shit all over my uni god i fucking hate bongistan.

What?!

It's not a real review. This is the real review (minus the BLACK'D profile pic):

fusion

Those digits don't lie.

I eat tofu because it's cheap. Should I switch to some other source of protein?
Are lentils safe? I have lentil curry once a week.

Lentils are really fucking good for you. Switch NOW.

faggotry is bounded by neither space nor time.

wtf is king nog doing?

That's his official presidential portrait.

fucking infuritating. i want to vomit

Kanging and going Ook as hard as he can.

Raw onions.

coolest monkey in the jungle

Technically speaking "xenoestrogen" is more correctly used to refer to artificial chemicals that mimic estrogen, DDT and friends for example.

Are they referring to women that don't want kids or women who aren't single mothers? I've had a shitload of trouble trying to find someone who isn't a single mom

fake or not it's a good lesson to remember if you ever become rich, famous, or some other form of desirable.

I think the best thing about this is it's a fucking XBox. If a cunt wants to have my balls all but cut off, they'll have to do a whole lot better than a retarded kid's VCR and a headset.
You can start by waking me up every morning with a deep-throat and swallowing, welcoming me home on your knees every day, happily doing all the house work and maybe keep a jar of full-strength baby juice in a sperm bank, just in case.

But I think I can see who's wearing the pants in this relationship. So, yeah, enjoy your little XBox, dude.

It's always shopped

your post is almost as cringe worthy as getting good boy points-xbox for snipping the bud. All the men in my family got vasectomies after having 2 kids though, makes me question if it made them soy boys on accident but none of them are american aside from me

you can tell she's unique cause of her different eye colors

Is that a furry trying to hold being a furry over another furry to try to discredit their opinion?

Probably one of those SJW invaders in the furry community I heard about, awful people, don't make anything, try to get blacklists for artists in the community, pay for degenerate (Even when considering we're talking about furries here) shit

SJWs are the reason furries are the way they are.

According to 4/5 furries I talk to on a regular basis yeah, essentially.
I mean if we're talking strictly the entirely abhorrent shit, not basic I want to cuddle a dog that is also a lady stuff.

I'm talking about the "furry community" that enables the abhorrent shit.

i thought it was the opposite. sjws act an awful lot like furfags but with different outlets for their illness. i always assumed furfags just started becoming sjws for more acceptance, and it worked pretty well.

Okay I laughed at that one.

Hate to break it to you but a good portion of the "furry community" fucking despises "itself". Like with a burning passion, and this isn't like a joke about the furries that want to fuck sentient fire.

Honestly if you set up your own half-arsed review site and virtue signal in it you'll probably get in the door.

If you get into low carb diet you become a liar because you literally cannot survive on that low energy and you need to get extra from normal food, but you never tell anyone you do this to keep the holier than thou veil or some shit.

They were the first victims of the id politics they use. Though furfags are older than what we would call an SJW, the very first kind of proto SJW is what turned them into what they are.

Were that true the "fandom" wouldn't be the mess it is would it?

Same deal with phrana eaters or whatever - they eat like normal people except they do it in secret.

Are you really trying to imply that it isn't?

Any fandom is like this. Many fans tend to completely dissociate themselves with the fandom altogether. I enjoy Rick and Morty for whatever reason, but I don't go anywhere close to the faggot R&M communities.

I'm saying the amount of self hating furfags that exist is vastly smaller than you perceive.

I'd have to disagree and leave it at they're quieter than the rest.

Wew Joe must secretly hate his job.

Also they're basically saying all that fancy shit about racial discrimination because the main dude's a black guy. Black Panther is about a segregationalist colony of african blacks who literally live in a walled community and keep advanced technology out of everyone's hands to ensure their rule over Africa, and BP is just the prince/king of that whole mess, and goes out in his costume skivvies while letting his advisors run it. If there wasn't so much pressure to make blacks look good, there'd be a story arc in the comics where he finds out his advisors or some shit are abusing their status and they become arc villains, it's been done a fucking huge number of times before by Marvel since their main heroes tend to be flawed people with superpowers instead of the "I represent and am a human symbol of justice" type shit DC does. It'd be interesting, but as things are, there's no incentive to make black or women characters BECAUSE they complain, and instead of dealing with the uproar of getting one "wrong" (protip you can't get them right because they'll always find something wrong) you just don't write those characters because this shit is a business.

Iron man's a fucked up jerkass alcoholic, Spider-Man's an eternally impoverished reporter who recently got body jacked by his main nemesis and got his shit together and started selling his inventions, Captain America is the closest thing to a DC type hero but is old-fashioned and displaced in time, so on and so forth. Black Panther's not allowed to have flaws because he's black and (((people))) would complain about it if he did. And you wonder why there's so few black characters or "empowered females"?

Because if you wrote them you can only write them one fucking way, generic and without personality so as not to offend. And because they're like that they're one note characters at best, and badly written by principle.

The reason why they complain in the first place is to get people to hire "diversity specialists" and "sensitivity gurus" which happen to be them or their people, and through this they essentially get paid for doing nothing.

On the upside, forgettable capeshit movies like this one won't stand the test of time. BP'll be forgotten by the end of the year.

Go back to youtube, fucking half-wit, I don't want to hear about your dodgy family.
Sorry, was this something to be proud of?