Cooking games

Cooking and restaurant simulators almost never discussed. Which are the best games where you can cook virtual food?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldniit.blogspot.ca/2016/03/hanbitsoft-cooking-vr-game-project-k.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the image from?

Probably a barbie game, since everything looks like fucking plastic.

Does Overcooked count? because it’s fucking amazing. Easily one of the best multiplayer games on PS4.

Cant recommend it enough. It’s challenging enough to be fun, but intuitive enough to be casual. It managed to hook my girlfriend who had never played or enjoyed video games before. The game drew her in so much that we 3-starred every level.

barbie dolls never look THAT fuckable

Project K: Cooking Audition. It is a VR cooking game.

Are you telling me you'd fuck a barbie doll.

at that size, yes.

At worst you can cook small stuff IRL to start.
I did an apple tart 2 weeks ago, turned out OK.

worldniit.blogspot.ca/2016/03/hanbitsoft-cooking-vr-game-project-k.html

Visually, i'd say vanillaware games; Star Ocean 2 also has a shitload of foods and an Iron Chef parody in it. As far as actual cooking goes, no clue; i recall seeing a few stupid sandwich-making/resteraunt-running iOS games before like Papa's Cheeseria and Cook, Serve, Delicious, which were a lot more in-depth and actual cooking-based compared to most RPG crafting i've seen, but they're iOS games and therefore beneath discussion.

Tales of games has a cooking system in almost all of them
and i actually like the cooking system. Shame it's just cute instead of mandatory to progress.
i think if TP was like MP in dragon quest and the ONLY way to regain TP would be via food and drinks it would be cool and better for dungeon progress. maybe warrior classes being the only ones allowed to recover with melee attacks by 1 per swing.

Why would you not?

Why not just cook irl?

>>>/facebook/

That shit looks so good. I'm hungry

soon…

If you get anymore fucking retarded you'll have so much retardmass you'll collapse in a spergularity and doom everyone on earth.

>>>/out/

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your kind.

>>>/ck/

Trump will make anime real just wait, right now the best minds are making the perfect waifu AI somewhere in a bunker at Area 51

Funny, I don't recall saying to do that? Where did I say to do that user?

I was referring to your shitty nigger meme you colossal faggot.

Around the time you posted and then argued with

just smdh here

What meme? What the fuck are you on about?

Still not seeing where I said anything to the effect of 'take a photo and upload it' anywhere user.

THE PICTURE YOU POSTED HERE

DOESN'T TELL PEOPLE TO TAKE A PHOTO AND UPLOADING IT ONLINE

I take a break from this board for a few days and it becomes inundated with fucking knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, neanderthal-browed fucking retards. "Oh you uploaded an image therefore you must be telling everyone to do what's in that image hurdy fucking durdy!" Jesus-fucking-christ did cuckchan or reddit go down or something?

I didn't say that faggot, read IDs. I'm saying the the picture is a facebook meme. You won't be fucking missed you twitterfag retard.

Are chefs just cooks?
Is spaghetti just soup noodles cooked in sauce instead of broth?

you don't cook spaghetti in the sauce.

More than anything, i'd say it's the text; if it was just a picture of food, it'd be fine. I'd probably still namedrop /ck/ though.

There's got to be a game with a physics based cooking system that isn't in vr, right? I mean even if it didn't matter that much in the outcome, it would be really satisfying to stir soup yourself, or to cut pieces of meat, etc. If they ever make a dungeon meshi game they need to implement this

Because they look creepy

Suddenly at the top of the list of things I didn't know I needed.

What a coincidence. I was just thinking about cooking games. Of course I was thinking more along the lines of an amateur surgeon type game. You would have to run your own small diner, and have to keep the people happy so you could get good reviews for more customers. You would have to be wary of surprise inspections, and could even throw things like knives at people.

Oh I almost forgot. The achievements would even right themselves. They would all be secret. One would be achieved if you threw a pie at a charlie chaplin look alike. The achievement would be "Now that's comedy." The achievements would only be for laugh though.

You realize those are the main people enabling the shitty memes you're posting right?
Zero fucking self awareness with you retards, I swear.

Yeah I always imagined it to be like dragon's dogma bitterblack isle dungeon crawling with monster hunting and a fleshed out cooking system. Cooking in the dungeon would give you buffs so you can go deeper or you could return to the surface to improve your restaurant or something

The only problem I can think of is balancing scarcity of walking meals. I feel like it wouldn't be easy to make a game that is both a dungeon crawler and cooking/restaurant sim without one of the two suffering from required aspects of the other.

cooking simulators are the epitome of sadness. you can do the same thing at any time in your own home, in real life and also enjoy eating the fruits of your labor when you're done but you choose to do it through a screen where you can't even smell or taste the food let alone eat it.

where is it

It got shoahed user. It was too good for this world.

You aren't exactly wrong. I enjoy cooking but I'm poor so unless it's rice and chicken or a special occasion it's all digital

This is only in my dreams, user. In my head the game has a 50 million dollar budget and 10 years for development

That's why cooking up fantasy monsters and magical tinctures and potions is where it's at

yeah, it's fine as long as it's not a straight up simulator.

cant let cooking die!

something like this or Kuutey Dragons would be comfy as fuck?
i might be wrong, but i recall some old korean mmo having some sort of elaborated cooking system (probably dead by now)

I was stealing and hot gluing barbie dolls since I was what? 11?
I dare not to guess how many fetishes were founded during those times.

post pics

Mobile phones with cameras were not a thing at the time.
So yeah no pics, sorry.

I'm not into full-blown cooking games, but I like it when cooking is included as a gimmick in a more conventional game. For games like Breath of the Wild, that's just about the only thing it has going for it because all the lovingly detailed dungeons and memorable music were taken out in favor of generic open world cancer.

>You will never present your little sisters with the best tofu dishes in the universe

No i mean hot glue a doll now if you got it and record it

I'm not some fucking camwhore. If you want to see cumming dicks go to /cuteboys/ or whatever, homo.

how about being a trick bartender

Are there any cooking games where you make and cook fictional food?

Citizen Burger Disorder

You motherfuckers can't cook in real life, so you do this. Pathetic.

Didn't have the opportunity to play it, but I know there's this where you hunt monsters and then cook them.

You could say this about anything that requires some skill.

Best times

Anybody can cook. Just start small with bacon and eggs, work up from there.

Cooking sims are fun.
Sometimes gives me a good idea on trying something new.

Besides, anybody with half a brain can cook, you're literally following the directions on recipes.

>>>/facebook/

now that i think about it, cooking games rarely go postal like other genres.
racing has carmageddon, fighters have mortal kombat, etc

Cooking Mama for Wii.

One of the few games that really used the wii-controllers properly.

I prefer to actually cook.

You must be a leftist because you have zero self awareness.

no, italians are extremely autistic about pasta and spaghetti is a very specific type of noodle

My guilty pleasure is Cook, Serve, Delicious but it's more of a typing game than a cooking game to be fair

That's not where it ends. There's all these specific shapes of pasta with their own specific nomenclature and an elaborate system about which kind of sauces goes with which shape of pasta and Italians take this stuff seriously.

Don't disrespect the macaroni.

There must be something to it, because each time I had pasta during my trips to Florence, it had that little extra something.

Battle Chef Brigade, was pretty disappointed, but it's an alright game if you want to do a Master Monster Chef game

Holy shit this game actually looks pretty good.

Of course it was, just like everything else that's good.

Is that… loss?

So is there a VR game like Cooking Mama where you fix healthy and delicious meals with your cutie waifu.

fug, really? why?

It looks fairly cheap in execution, I guess.