New Arc announcement today at 5PM PST

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

archive.fo/5q8rQ

I know it's a bit early, but still I'd like to watch this with Holla Forums. It's probably just Dragonball DLC, but I'm kinda hoping for a new game from them.

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5q8rQ

Noah Long
Noah Long

Thanks for the headsup anon, but it can't be Dragonball stuff. Or at least it's extremely unlikely. Bamco are the ones who'd be announcing that sort of shit with their twitter as they have more fags subscribed or both, not only Arcsys. The Nip girl responsible for DBFZ would also be appearing, not only GG/BB creator. It's likely more Blazblue Crosstag reveals, but maybe something for Guilty Gear. If a character is added, it better be fucking Robo-Ky or I'm going to get crazy out of madness, and my sanity is already only so-so.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

I’m hoping for a new game
just release DBFZ
Are working on CTB
They’ll most likely be working on their DLC binge to new you out of money.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Didn't they cave in from the backlash and change their act?

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Obviously not. The two ruwubby characters being free DLC is simply damage control to get the weebs to buy the game, that's all.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

DBFZ is the one where half the roster is DLC right? fucking kikes.

Brayden King
Brayden King

No that's BlazBlue

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

I'd like to see some Dragonball stuff, fuck I hope Cooler gets in, but like others have said, it's probably Blazblue character stuff, and some Guilty Gear stuff, though I doubt it's another character. If it was, they'd be doing another version of Revalator.

Joseph King
Joseph King

I thought Blazblue was supposed to be the chosen one after Guilty Gear went full turbojew, fuck.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

No, dragon ball got a 8 character pass thing.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

well thats a bit of a relief.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

It's a PreCure crossover fighter.

NEVER EVER

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

I'll relief your dick

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

I could have sworn…

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

$35
day 1 DLC
can't buy individual characters
What a relief pheww i thought i was going to get jew'd somehow

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

OH SHIT THOSE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS AT SEGA!!!

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Sonic has been ripping DBZ for too long i can't tell the difference

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

well I suppose, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway because denuvo.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

toasting in an ebin bread xd

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Superman when?

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

capping this lolcow

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

bullying Sakurai

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

EXPECT NOTHING

also it's live

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

I'll give this 30 minutes, if it turns out to be another persona anniversary thread I'm gonna unsticky

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

inb4 it's that

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

It probably is, but I wanna try doing more of these announcement stream stickies. Rather than just limiting them to big events like Nintendo Directs, E3 and The Sony Experience: Requiem

Christian White
Christian White

Dubs confirm it's fucking nothing?

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Is it just going to keep on being Q&A shit?

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

It's a good idea, especially if you're willing to unsticky them if it ends up being nothing.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Yeah, that's the plan. Although I'm unsure of the timing.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

I dont know but I hope they announce something soon.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

I'm still pissed off that the first BlazBlue crossover wasn't with fucking Guilty Gear.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Hunter King
Hunter King

James "the soyoby & capcom goy" Chen

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

We really should've had BlazBlue X Guilty Gear X Persona XZ JoJo's. Seriously what was up with those last two choices?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

They promised it before, that when BB's story ended they'd crossover with GG. Fuck Xrd for not using sprites.

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

New Arc announcement today
FINALLY!
I guess i need finish my backlog!

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Really? What a bunch of fucking Jews. I swear these guys make me look like Pope Urban the second.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Jojo
new Jojo game on the style of HFTF with all the parts when

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

never ever

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

beat me to it

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

With all the parts

fuck that, just make 1 good game for each part. Part 3 got to have its own really great game let the other parts have some too.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

guy in the background doing nothing in that game he's playing

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

When do they sexually harass Venom?

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

When do they do anything other than talk to the only bilingual person

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Guilty Gear's sprites are too small or something. Guilty Gear's sprites cannot handle cross tag baturu, cross tag baturu is too strong.

Don't worry, they're making a mobile Blazblue game with Kazuma. I'm certain they'll throw in Sol Badguy somewhere, it'll be as they said. Promise kept up.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

What's even Ishiwatari doing there? He just nods, looks at the camera like he wants to fuck me in the ass and sometimes says a word once in a blue moon.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

eyy bby wana fuck?

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Mobile

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

He does look pretty young, but he'll likely turn ugly in a few years once his secret potion of youth disappears. I'd probably suck his dick for Robo-Ky but he'd jew me and not include him anyway

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

He'd make him DLC

:^)

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Jojo HFTF is too much fun, it can't be replicated by someone on the modern videogame industry

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Arc could probably do it

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

get ready to censor
THEY ARE ALREADY CENSORING FROM THE START!

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

DLC
implying he won't be in Revelator 3

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Arc could do it, but there's a pretty big chance we'd get jewed out of some characters by Arc making them DLC

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

is this a new meme? what the fuck

chance

We WOULD get jewed, but what's the alternative? SNK?

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

And I'd fucking pay for the DLC without complaining, but they hate my shekels. He's definitely going to be in the next Xrd game because I remember an interview of Ishiwatari saying he wants him in next, but for fuck's sake, two years after getting teased in the story mode he's still not in. Answer out of the ass made it in instead. Fucking bullshit.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Thursday is where the real event

JUST

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Chen in charge of not being a fag

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Jojo by SNK
I mean, it wouldn't be the best looking game, but It'd be pretty playable.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Well yeah, but SNK doesn't have the marketing brand like Capcom and ArcSys does.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Both of their favorite Gundam series are Unicorn
Second favorites are Zeta and MSG
They're casuals because of Unicorn. Buncha wienies.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

there will never be a part 7 game where you ride across the continental united states
>there will never be a randomized ending for the game where funny valentine tells you it doesn't matter as this world isn't the prime world
>there will never be a true ending mode that unlocks that follows the original manga with the holy corpse
I just want fun cowboy adventures.

William James
William James

Alright, I'm gonna unsticky now. If there are any events or anything in the week I'll do what I did today.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

james chen with Arcsys
Since when does this cuck shill for anyone but Capcuck?

Also shoutouts to trunks

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Already with the political bullshit
THE MALE COMMUNITY

Is is the biggest sellout around and since his fulltime job is shilling fighting games he will go and parade his fat ass anywhere for anyone, then he will go and narrate how tits made him really nervous at some event on his youtube show.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Since when does this cuck shill for anyone but Capcuck?
Since Capcom managed to make flops out of two surefire cash printing franchises.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Literally nothing - the stream. Pretty fucking annoying I stayed up that late.

Also since the thread is worthless, a question. Is it normal that one day I closed my eyes, heard an edgy line from my unpresent mother as I was falling asleep and then felt arms on my neck as if they were choking me and this didn't disappear upon opening the eyes before I autistically punched the direction I felt them coming from? Is it some lucid dream shit or am I genuinely getting mental? That happened two months ago, but yesterday I had something similar happen, falling asleep just with my father's voice saying something irrational and me feeling a finger prodding my arm. The feeling didn't disappear until I punched in that direction and sorta grabbed at the invisible finger that doesn't exist.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Well at least its not that cuck Maximilian ….

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Is it normal that one day I closed my eyes, heard an edgy line from my unpresent mother as I was falling asleep

Could be delusions, I once heard a laugh after being stabbed in the back when I woke up as a kid and no one was there

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

they've been talking about pronouns
It might be innocuous and in relation to Japanese language, but it somehow scares me. I hope those fags won't corrupt Arcsys with leftism or something.

Thanks for the word delusion, I jewgled that with sleeping and apparently it's nothing serious. Probably just hypnagogia.

James Stewart
James Stewart

obligatory

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

What the fuck is this game?

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

what a bitch

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Happens to me. Sometimes I hear voices that wake up just before I drift asleep, every once in a while there's an actual physical sensation.
We're just weird anon, I wouldn't worry about it.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Welcome to sleep paralysis, a wonderful nightmare world awaits.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Anything announced yet?

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

he has no mouth and he wants to scream
it's a screamer
Come on. At least be thematically correct.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

thursday apperently

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Yeah, I really liked it until the scream. Way to ruin it.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Ow, my ears

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit