New Arc announcement today at 5PM PST

archive.is/5q8rQ

I know it's a bit early, but still I'd like to watch this with Holla Forums. It's probably just Dragonball DLC, but I'm kinda hoping for a new game from them.

Thanks for the headsup user, but it can't be Dragonball stuff. Or at least it's extremely unlikely. Bamco are the ones who'd be announcing that sort of shit with their twitter as they have more fags subscribed or both, not only Arcsys. The Nip girl responsible for DBFZ would also be appearing, not only GG/BB creator. It's likely more Blazblue Crosstag reveals, but maybe something for Guilty Gear. If a character is added, it better be fucking Robo-Ky or I'm going to get crazy out of madness, and my sanity is already only so-so.

They’ll most likely be working on their DLC binge to new you out of money.

Didn't they cave in from the backlash and change their act?

Obviously not. The two ruwubby characters being free DLC is simply damage control to get the weebs to buy the game, that's all.

DBFZ is the one where half the roster is DLC right? fucking kikes.

No that's BlazBlue

I'd like to see some Dragonball stuff, fuck I hope Cooler gets in, but like others have said, it's probably Blazblue character stuff, and some Guilty Gear stuff, though I doubt it's another character. If it was, they'd be doing another version of Revalator.

I thought Blazblue was supposed to be the chosen one after Guilty Gear went full turbojew, fuck.

No, dragon ball got a 8 character pass thing.

well thats a bit of a relief.

It's a PreCure crossover fighter.

NEVER EVER

I'll relief your dick

I could have sworn…

What a relief pheww i thought i was going to get jew'd somehow

OH SHIT THOSE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS AT SEGA!!!

Sonic has been ripping DBZ for too long i can't tell the difference

well I suppose, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway because denuvo.

toasting in an ebin bread xd

Superman when?

EXPECT NOTHING

also it's live

I'll give this 30 minutes, if it turns out to be another persona anniversary thread I'm gonna unsticky

inb4 it's that

It probably is, but I wanna try doing more of these announcement stream stickies. Rather than just limiting them to big events like Nintendo Directs, E3 and The Sony Experience: Requiem

Dubs confirm it's fucking nothing?

Is it just going to keep on being Q&A shit?

It's a good idea, especially if you're willing to unsticky them if it ends up being nothing.

Yeah, that's the plan. Although I'm unsure of the timing.

I dont know but I hope they announce something soon.

I'm still pissed off that the first BlazBlue crossover wasn't with fucking Guilty Gear.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

We really should've had BlazBlue X Guilty Gear X Persona XZ JoJo's. Seriously what was up with those last two choices?

They promised it before, that when BB's story ended they'd crossover with GG. Fuck Xrd for not using sprites.

FINALLY!
I guess i need finish my backlog!

Really? What a bunch of fucking Jews. I swear these guys make me look like Pope Urban the second.

new Jojo game on the style of HFTF with all the parts when

never ever

beat me to it

fuck that, just make 1 good game for each part. Part 3 got to have its own really great game let the other parts have some too.

When do they sexually harass Venom?

When do they do anything other than talk to the only bilingual person

Guilty Gear's sprites are too small or something. Guilty Gear's sprites cannot handle cross tag baturu, cross tag baturu is too strong.

Don't worry, they're making a mobile Blazblue game with Kazuma. I'm certain they'll throw in Sol Badguy somewhere, it'll be as they said. Promise kept up.

What's even Ishiwatari doing there? He just nods, looks at the camera like he wants to fuck me in the ass and sometimes says a word once in a blue moon.

eyy bby wana fuck?

He does look pretty young, but he'll likely turn ugly in a few years once his secret potion of youth disappears. I'd probably suck his dick for Robo-Ky but he'd jew me and not include him anyway

He'd make him DLC

:^)

Jojo HFTF is too much fun, it can't be replicated by someone on the modern videogame industry

Arc could probably do it

THEY ARE ALREADY CENSORING FROM THE START!

Arc could do it, but there's a pretty big chance we'd get jewed out of some characters by Arc making them DLC

is this a new meme? what the fuck

We WOULD get jewed, but what's the alternative? SNK?

And I'd fucking pay for the DLC without complaining, but they hate my shekels. He's definitely going to be in the next Xrd game because I remember an interview of Ishiwatari saying he wants him in next, but for fuck's sake, two years after getting teased in the story mode he's still not in. Answer out of the ass made it in instead. Fucking bullshit.

JUST

I mean, it wouldn't be the best looking game, but It'd be pretty playable.

Well yeah, but SNK doesn't have the marketing brand like Capcom and ArcSys does.

They're casuals because of Unicorn. Buncha wienies.

>there will never be a randomized ending for the game where funny valentine tells you it doesn't matter as this world isn't the prime world
>there will never be a true ending mode that unlocks that follows the original manga with the holy corpse
I just want fun cowboy adventures.

Alright, I'm gonna unsticky now. If there are any events or anything in the week I'll do what I did today.

Since when does this cuck shill for anyone but Capcuck?

Also shoutouts to trunks

Is is the biggest sellout around and since his fulltime job is shilling fighting games he will go and parade his fat ass anywhere for anyone, then he will go and narrate how tits made him really nervous at some event on his youtube show.

Since Capcom managed to make flops out of two surefire cash printing franchises.

Literally nothing - the stream. Pretty fucking annoying I stayed up that late.

Also since the thread is worthless, a question. Is it normal that one day I closed my eyes, heard an edgy line from my unpresent mother as I was falling asleep and then felt arms on my neck as if they were choking me and this didn't disappear upon opening the eyes before I autistically punched the direction I felt them coming from? Is it some lucid dream shit or am I genuinely getting mental? That happened two months ago, but yesterday I had something similar happen, falling asleep just with my father's voice saying something irrational and me feeling a finger prodding my arm. The feeling didn't disappear until I punched in that direction and sorta grabbed at the invisible finger that doesn't exist.

Well at least its not that cuck Maximilian ….

Could be delusions, I once heard a laugh after being stabbed in the back when I woke up as a kid and no one was there

It might be innocuous and in relation to Japanese language, but it somehow scares me. I hope those fags won't corrupt Arcsys with leftism or something.

Thanks for the word delusion, I jewgled that with sleeping and apparently it's nothing serious. Probably just hypnagogia.

obligatory

What the fuck is this game?

what a bitch

Happens to me. Sometimes I hear voices that wake up just before I drift asleep, every once in a while there's an actual physical sensation.
We're just weird user, I wouldn't worry about it.

Welcome to sleep paralysis, a wonderful nightmare world awaits.

Anything announced yet?

Come on. At least be thematically correct.

thursday apperently

Yeah, I really liked it until the scream. Way to ruin it.

Ow, my ears