What the fuck is this shit?

I guess since it's 2018 they have to cater to SJWs…

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/421740/Goetia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Square Enix gave the franchise's right to some no-name indie studio because they can't be fucked to do it themselves. I think it had a kickstarter. Basically there's no reason for you to recognize it as a legit fear effect.

nobody could've seen this one coming

If you're reffering to lesbo shit, it was present since Fear Effect 2. You can't pin everything on "muh SJWs" you faggot.

Is it because of the dykeiness at the beginning? What?

I didn't even know they were doing a new Fear Effect. The whole dyke thing isn't new though (unless it was ironic in your post, I never know with people using ellipses), if I remember correctly there was some of that stuff in the sequel. At least they remembered to make the womyn attractive.
I have to wonder what's the point of making a new game in a series that barely any normalfag remembers and that has a very different core gameplay, I expected at least the gameplay to be somewhat similar.

Guess I should have clarified but I mean the costumes being so tame. I don't care about the lesbian shit.

What's up with that cat picture you keep reposting?

He wants to meme it into the next kot blini

but yeah, that's a good point.

here's a clue
look at the filename

▲ ▲

Oh, alright. Well the trailer has "partial nudity" in it so maybe there's some lewd shit not in the trailer. I haven't played the other games in ages but did it have that much lewd outfits ? I only remember the few nude scenes from the first.

I only posted it once as far as I remember so other reposts aren't from me, but have another cat anyway.

The gameplay doesn't look too good, but it doesn't look bad either.

If you're going to bitch about something, bitch about the game being a fucking alien swarm clone and not the fact that it has lesbians like the original games, underaged faggot.

Reported.

You mean you're unhappy they're not half naked in the snow ?

fucking nu-age

I really don't see anything "SJW" about it, not even the costumes - some characters are wearing heavy parkas n' shit, sure - but it's fucking snowing, too. Other characters are still wearing cleavage-showing skintight suits.

I think you're being paranoid, user - it just looks like another run of the mill shitty game. I mean, MAYBE it's good, but the trailer isn't showing us much, which is always an indicator that it's going to be shit.

Dropped.

t. men who are shirking their responsibilities

This looks like generic indie isometric shooting game #2497834. Why are you so mad? Because of lesbians? Lesbians were hot at one point, before SJWs ruined them.

Yep, it´s gonna bomb.

It's weird that we've reached a point where we can't even be sure if we're dealing with fetishism or agenda pushing degeneracy.

What are the chance we'll get a good Commandos styled game, but with lesbians?

Let's see now
store.steampowered.com/app/421740/Goetia/
On the plus side they began playing videogames ,then they leveled up also Mark probably hates them :^)
On the minus looking at the list of their favorite games for 2017 their taste in games is shit
So you tell me how much confidence you have in this

The old team behind the original Fear Effect series are working on mobile games now. RIP

Yeah, it's fucked.

that's some spoopy shit

Can you guess which one of the cucks is actually the tranny?

This

This one?

I own that game. Haven't played though. Dude on the left looks like Millennial Woes.

Your ability to detect degenerates is impeccable.

Tranny detection is an essential skill in the dystopian future of 2018

too much gay on screen
can't focus

Is this a trick question? Is it all of them?

I'm not seeing it, what I am seeing though is pathetic fucking gameplay. Mostly surprised they're keeping the death animations in

What are you ? Straight?

I guess they learned nothing from the Third Birthday.

isnt one a bisexual?

its called CIS scum,do you kiss you wife boyfriend with that dirty mouth?

Looks like Lara to me.

I also expected similar gameplay, at least something that resembled survival horror.

And you're not??

yes

YES

Fear Effect always had lesbians. Its only pandering to SJWs if the lesbians are also fat black muslims. Game looks shit. The old games are survival horror games wtf is this top down shooter crap?

Rain's design was like that in the previous game too,so it they're consistent about that at least and the lesbo thing

Isometric? Butt rock?

Oh hey new Fear Effect game and they even kept the lipsticks lesbians. This should be pretty…
Oh

Do they even have a fear mechanic here?

lol this garbage is at least a step up from that fucking Wu tranny game.

Wasn't this announced back in early 2016 or something? We had threads about this around then but nobody seemed to even know what Fear Effect was. I'm not sure why this is even being made aside from the fact that that its basically a clone of that Tomb Raider twinstick shooter with a dead IP pasted over it.

One fucking job, fuck these fucking stupid faggots.

There's two things wrong with that category.
1. They're white (implying if one of them isn't mixed)
2. They're fit and not a fucking Narwhal

At least we have Kingdom Come Deliverance.

I'm not even sure how it's going to appeal to more people. It kind of stinks of mobileshit to me for some reason.

How many anons would be willing to suck their own dick if they were flexible enough?

I can do it. It's really only a party trick.

There's literally nothing SJW about this?

Fuck you.

If there's a total lack of risque suggestive content and chemistry between the characters, even the hot female couple, I don't think it's inappropriate to blame SJW influence for that.
I'm not going to purchase or pirate it to find out, but hopefully someone else around here is planning to.

post video doing it.

No. I am sure there's tons of videos of actual good looking people doing it if you are so desperate to get a your rocks off.

Like - who cares?
The game looks like shit and if it's pandering it's only more of a reason to avoid it.

The characters look almost decent, the issue will be the script.
Fear effect 2 had some funny and sexy dialogue in it.

The excitement is in the exclusivity. To see it because it was uploaded specifically for us is the greatest gift.

it can never be the kot blini.

smh

You guys are the most insufferable faggots imaginable and are honestly just as stupid as the sjws crying about the nonexistent racism in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The only valid criticism in this entire thread is that it's being made by some literally WHO studio with shit taste in videogames.

nice bait
since you didn't watch the trailer I'll elaborate; the gameplay looks absolutely shit.

That's right my fellow liberalist, who do these right wing SJWs think they're fooling. *fake chuckling* Horse show theory once again proven as indisputable fact.

Reported.

Poor Sargon. No one warned him that huffing his own farts would lead to him Vee becoming the leader of the next batch of SJWs.

CVG was the best, I still have all my copies from 92-02

centipedes ate mine

I can't feel bad for the step father.

< kneejerk reaction with little to no evidence
< doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, has clearly never played the original Fear Effect games
< cries about the depiction of hot lesbians in videogames
You are a mirror fucking image of a social justice warrior. This has nothing to do with "horseshoe theory" this has to do with you being an utter fucking retard.

Not bait but after watching the trailer I have to agree, looks weak as fuck. Not surprising considering the developers.

wat
what

WHAT

What's wrong goy? Don't like the wonderful progress god's chosen have made in the world? :^)