Darksiders 3 and Biomutant will release on GOG

Hopefully this and Kingdom Come sets a precedent, might also happen with Metro Exodus considering the first two got GOG releases.
dsogaming.com/news/biomutant-darksiders-3-and-fade-to-silence-will-receive-drm-free-releases-on-gog/

I would say that depends on the sales, but considering the average nigger will just pirate the GoG version, i won't hold my breath expecting big numbers.
I wonder if there is a Steam Spy thing for GoG?

Nice
I doubt GOG will consist of big percentage of their sales though

average nigger wouldn't buy it anyway. as for not niggers, piracy doesn't change anything

They abandoned the "Good Old Games" thing a while ago.
Now GOG is just a noise instead of being an acronym.

there is a study that says that piracy actually helps the jews.

If you're going to buy digital games, then you might as well d it through gog since you don't have to ask their permission to play your games.

I just hope Darksiders 3 is good, I'm not really optimistic about it.

why is this allowed

Because GOG is a second class service

Darksiders 3 looks like ass last I checked. I have zero hope for it.

THQ Nordic releases all their games on GOG so this isn't a surprise.

feels first class to me.

I haven't heard any news since the main character reveal, which apparently threw out and old stylistic design fitting for the game's theme in favor for yet more "stronk independent woman." I also have zero hope for it.

I tried to look at that time the exact reasons why it was rejected, not just the lazy "it was the jews" explanation,apparently it used to small samples for the other test subjects (books games, etc) and it lacked consistent results when tested. So while the results in average were in favor of piracy, the margin of error was too big to set it on stone.
Most of the study is supposed to reveal a sampling effect, basically if you keep coming back to a pirated something it is more likely you or someone who sees you using it, buys the original product.
Since movies are more of a one time thing only, the few published parts of the study reveal they actually had losses.
But in the case of games i think this effect will be stronger BUT only if the games is popular enough, while small games will most likely have losses since they can't benefit from a big word of mouth or showcasing to the public.
I ve seen developers posting these " if you like it please consider it buying" messages in torrent websites, their company falling months later, it's a sad thing to behold.

fucking dyslexia

Predatory lolis are my weakness.

No it will be garbage.

The trailer looked horrifically generic, even more so than the first two games.

Man, back then I used to do a lot of pirating, but now if the game is really well made and holds the design philosophy of the '90s, there is no reason not to buy it. I've been a hypocrite too and I'm not afraid to admit it, I keep whining about AAA decline shit but I never put my money where my mouth is. These days I pay 95% of my games on gog, but the games have to be actually well made.

I bought games for over 20 years and they still told me to fuck off so I obliged and have been pirating ever since then. Buying won't even guarantee the people who made it good will actually see your money anyway.

There was an update about a month ago on IGN's channel. I'll hooktube it so those bastards don't get views. It looks better, but it's still lacking.

If DS3 still plays like the other two titles and isn't full of poz I'll buy it as long as it isn't terrible. These kinds of action adventure games are very rare nowadays and I want to see them more of them made.

nice try shill.

fuck

its pretty much just a pirates scrap service. the crack the steam release but years down the line redistribute the gog release.

What's the problem?

You

Strife is the game I'm looking forward to. Hopefully, its Vanquish/Gunslinger from DMC.

I didn't know about Darksiders 3, I played the second and it was fun. Hopefully it will be goo-

Nevermind.

You mean the one that was suppressed by the UN that indicates that "piracy" doesn't actually hurt a product's market performance?

ARE YOU FUCKING INVINCIBLE?!

Bane?

you're gonna have to be more specific then that little loli

That is the reason i won't support this game, you want to make SJWs happy?
Then wait for them to buy your game, it will never happen.

They have early access games now too

Lolis that pray on men and make them father figures.

prey

its early