What video games feature snowy coniferous forests?

What video games feature snowy coniferous forests?

Fucking Skyrim is enough of a game to last you years
/thread

Expand Dong Country

This guy is spot on

i meant to spoiler instead of sage

I am Setsuna is nothing but snow and piano. Play that game through and you will honestly be fucking sick of that biome by the end.

Todd posters get out. Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded.

These two seem like very trustworthy individuals.

forgot about WINTERS

I remember the neverwinter nights Shadows of Undertide expansion was mostly in a snowy area kinda like the picks you posted. Although, I never played it much past the intro because it is pretty shit

unreal world

What the hell is up with this game's perspective?

Is it fun? Worth getting on Switch?

Unironically Skyrim.

If you can get it on sale yeah, I wouldn't say it's worth full price though. Definitely a decent game though, just priced inappropriately.
Switch is the comfiest console for anything that doesn't require mad specs or specific inputs (like K&M) so I'd say it best fits on the Switch. The sequel (unrelated but similar, made by the same team) just came out too, called The Lost Sphear. I'm not sure if it heavily features snowy biomes though as I'm waiting to get it on sale. The demo was good though, it improved I am Setsuna's battle system immensely by allowing free movement within your turn for proper positioning.
Also Julienne is top-tier girl.

Do you unironically play skyrim, or just here to shitpost?

Day of Defeat: Source

>>>Holla Forums

I play it unironically. It's the one game I can come back to and just do whatever I want, customize it however I want. The biomes are varied, exploration is fun. Holla Forums will always be contrarian about it, though.

Skyrim created the mess that came to be called Fallout 4. I cannot forgive Todd for that where I forgave him for Oblivion.

Todd created Morrowind.

Thanks for the thorough answer. I'm fortunately in a spot where money isn't a big deal, and while I hate supporting jewry, the fact is that I really would like 3rd party support on the Switch to take off, so I'll probably be willing to be the sucker that execs are looking for to fund development of new games for the switch, not just ports as it's still apparently stuck with.

The Long Dark

You can explore the nuclear winter of Fallout 4 4evar

Do not buy this game.

Why? I was interested in it for some time.

You must first face your fears if you are to conquer them.

Until Dawn does to an extent. It's not like you actually explore the forest or even go in it much though.
Also, probably obvious, but snowboarding games. There are the well known ones, but ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding is one of the best ones for freeroaming around forests. Also, STEEP might be worth a pirate.

It was stuck in EA for way too long and suffered from major feature creep/bloat. The final product is entirely sub par and not particularly enjoyable. Give it a pirate, but it's not really worth the money.

In all seriousness though, Bad Company 2 has some of my favorite snowy areas, and I always enjoyed playing those maps in particular compared to the others. Although they weren't quite as open as the other maps unfortunately.

Age of Empires II was kinda comfy and I remember there were some snow maps.

But it's been fucking years

this user has cracked the reddit code

If money's no object then go for it. I'm a poorfag ATM so paying full-price for anything is hard to justify. Hope you enjoy it user.

Triggered.

What's the difference?

Kholat?

Haven't played it and going on the reviews it's probably a shitty game, but it has snow and pines.

I was about to suggest this

There's that screenshot floating around of an 8/v/ steam group where 90% are playing skyrim.

Using Steam at all is akin to using Facebook. There mere fact that they were on Steam in the first place is plain and clear evidence of faggotry. If I had my way using Steam would be grounds for a banning here.

You're thinking of fallout 4. The skyrim one was a thread asking for anons to take screenshots of their steam top most played games and Skyrim was far and away the most represented multiplayer aside.

Huge difference between liking Skyrim and liking Skyrim that has been modded so heavily it is a completely different game.

Stardew valley has a winter section.

There's a winter mod to add in a lot more snow all over, so it's not just up north. Makes the snow storms more atmospheric as well.

It's a Richard Scary book, just like FF9.
No it is shit.

todd-posters need to be purged first

that's because you're desperate to fit in

It isn't very impressive from what I heard - half the time, it supposedly is a walking simulator, and the other half, you're hunted by the Not-Bear.

Skyrim with Frostfall and some weather mods can make for a rather decent camping simulator. Walking around up north in the glacier when you suddenly can't see shit anymore because a blizzard set in can be more dangerous than most conventional enemies.

For all of the lackluster quests, for all of the dumb-downed RPG elements; for all of its other flaws, Skyrim does have a neatly detailed overworld with many little details that most players will never find because of the dumb fast travel system.

The Long Darkā€¦.Hunter: Call of the Wild's Medved Taiga

Anyone who thinks belonging to those groups is a good idea is cancer to begin with.

Yes but there's plenty of "hurr even modded you're a cuck for playing this" talk. Fact is hating skyrim has been the fast track to fitting in for almost seven years. Which is fine, but anyone who thinks Skyrim isn't played regardless lacks awareness of how imageboards work.

/le thread

You can't fix a game that has a foundation made of shit. Modding games is for customization of playthroughs, even total conversion mods don't change the base game much. With Bethesda games you can never fix the combat, Skyrim mods don't add better voice acting write the game from scratch so it doesn't have retarded quests and NPCs.

Man I only got into it in 2016 and stopped playing May of last year but I just got a rush of emotions reading that. Fug what a great game.

Go back to your gift threads where people laugh at you for thinking piracy is irrelevant.

Genuinely enjoyed that level and never had as much problems with it as others for some reason. Also the music is fucking top tier to set the desolate mood music does. currently in over 4 feet of snow irl right now, kill me

but It's too cold for my characters

I don't look forward to learning how to mod Skyrim for this shit. It's gonna be at least 2 months before I become familiar with the sex framework alone.