Buy PS1 Chess remastered

buyer's remorse thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

abstractstrategygames.blogspot.com/2010/10/fairy-chess.html
hexenspiel.de/engl/synchronous-chess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

it's fucking hard, just cause I've never won a single game doesn't mean I'm dumb

That's EXACTLY what it means. Get gud, chump.

chess AI are retardedly good at chess though.
OP should still be able to at least beat a chess AI set to retarded though

But that's a good thing.

I used to play online chess with opponents on yahoo games. I would open up a chess program, set it to grandmaster, and play my opponents moves as my own. I would then put the AI grandmaster moves into yahoo as my own.
I was the grandmaster

the AI cheats!

What if you opponents were doing the same? What would happen when it came down to two tired Kings weary of loss and war?

Reversi is the real thinking man's game.

That's diabolical.

Not sure. I won every time. Was ranked 2000+ before I got bored of the grind.

Good job blindly copying something. This is a skill that even apes possess.

Chess is a game that rewards patience, long-term planning, and concentration.
So naturally a Holla Forumsirgin would be incompetent at it.

A real bittersweer feeling, lemme tell yew hwat.

Congratulations, you spent hour of you life copying stuff without thinking.

Ever heard of The Twelve Chairs?

GIT GUD

Nice game chessfags

Ever heard of The Twelve Chairs?

user, chess is balanced those are just the race stats.

You don't get to choose the color, it is chosen for you.

>Niggers stealing pirating posts itt

>Niggers stealing pirating posts itt

This gives some Nvidia shill vibes.

>Негры воруют пиратят посты итт

/r/ing a picture of user raping that smug chess loli for insulting his chess skills

That is some impressive shit-posting.

So, you decided to play a psychological torture SM gimp simulator, with a loli chess theme. And now you think it was a bad choice? I don't know what you are doing OP, but it's not healthy.

Pro tip. Playing against computers is dumb, since you can play against anons anytime anywhere - at least humans sometimes make mistakes. YOU vs CPU makes every match a weird and long mess.

Nicely done

Chess is a meme game.

explain yourself, weirdo

Not when you add FAIRY PIECES so that you can play FAIRY CHESS.

This is true.

Is there a 2hu chess game out there?

Bitch looks like a man. This image is perfect.

pleb

Well asides from the silly percentages on the graph, multiple games are played in a set. It's never one and done with pro chess.

What sets us apart from apes is our ability to create and utilize a tremendous variety of tools, both practical and erotic.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

You're not wrong

Lolidom is the patrician fetish.

Fairy Chess is an actual thing user, it isn't some sort of chess video game with fairies or chess set but with pieces that look like fairies. 3D Chess is technically Fairy Chess. Dragonchess is even more so.

If this picture is from your game, shit man….It looks like you got a pasteur variation…Sheit…You are really bad…

I would be brutal to that queen's chest, if you catch my drift.

Its called Alexandrian chess in civilised countries.

what the fuck?
is that a fucking canon?

Fuck off. Shit has worse balance than ASSFAGGOTS.

Yes, in fact.
abstractstrategygames.blogspot.com/2010/10/fairy-chess.html

wew

If only we could see the whole picture without the little girl being nice to him after he apparentely got a pasteur…A PASTEUR!!….And is complaining that is hard….omg….

no, explain

What are some video games that focus on board/card games that also have an engaging story? I don't want my games to be completely removed from the world of the game.

Actually is there any way to fix that miniscule flaw in chess?

I've watched a movie called Thirteen Chairs. That movie had to do with inheritence shenanigans though, I don't think we're quite that derailed just yet.

Titty Mahjong games

To be honest I would play a hentai mahjong game with an Akagi-style high stakes story and waifus.

Best chess coming through, faggots

goddamn
I wish could find some hi-res caps of the character art from this game

play the game

Chess is a shit tier strategy game. Stratego is superior, chess is overrated as fuck.

Stratego > Chess. A real strategy game needs at least the concept of Fog of War.

Yes, a variant called synchronous chess.
hexenspiel.de/engl/synchronous-chess/

If it ever caught on it would be a perfectly "fair" game because neither side would truly have an advantage over the other.

Dunno, maybe let the black player have 2 turns in a row to compensate the fact that he is second. Ironically, Trading Card Games have rules for this like: "You can't attack in your first turn if you where the first to play"

I'm still right you cocksucker.

"White pawns can't move two spaces on the first turn" would turn the game on its head, in a good way.

you can’t be serious that you think white has a serious advantage just because it starts first…It must be b8, I am starting to regret thinking you were smarter than the average person….

You need to be shot.

There are no results for the phrase anywhere on the Internet.

go back to cuckchan

What in the fucking hell do you think that word means, you mentally defective faggot?

and why would I want to play a rigged artificially difficult game?

ok, aside from him, don't let me down Holla Forums! I know that you know that you can switch sides, aside from serious competition, and even in the case you don't really know, in real championships they switch sides…one time black and one time white…. ASIDE from the fucking real retards that we all know there are some of them that are NOT autists but just plain really stupid people that can't interact because they are too stupid to think 10 sec ahead of time…Like
Holla Forums don't let me down…You know the whole point of white having advantage if you switch sides each game is pointless right?!

Kill yourself, holy shit

Is that a dragon dildo chess set

so a game of chess where the first half of the campaign has you checking and jerking beautiful women using multi-dimensional UNO strats and all going according to keikaku but the final boss is a geriatric GILF that forces you to spend seven years RTA to play Double Chess one move each month?

This is why I make all my graphs on a 0-100 scale unless it would not be appropriate to do so.

The fuck is a GILF?
Gal I Would Like to Fuck?

m8

No but there is Battle Chess and it's awesome. Similar in spirit there's the Quake mod Quess that has the pieces kill each other.

While childish this does show the limits of anti-cheating. Heck there was an episode of Mission Impossible where they did this in a real life chess tournament.

This variant was never more appropriate.

Good on you user, (online) ratings fags are the biggest homos in chess.

Yugioh

Which loli do you prefer, Holla Forums?

that's a good skill, being able to cheat lie manipulate and backstab your way to the top. Good job user.

Most of the people in pic 2 look like they came out of a How to Draw Manga book

chess is fucking stupid this user is the smartest one here

Hime cut is best cut, this will never not be true.