What are some critiques of left communism?

What are some critiques of left communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1920/lwc/
isj.org.uk/lenins-left-wing-communism-an-infantile-disorder-revisited/
theoryandpractice.org.uk/library/notes-trotsky-pannekoek-bordiga-gilles-dauvé-jean-barrot-1972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the "post-left anarchism" of Marxism.

Leftcoms are qt's

Why is she so perfect?

that's the most retarded comparison

ultras are near dogmatic marxists that criticize almost every other leftist school for straying too far

post-left anarchism is when babbys realize anarchism never meant complete individual freedom to diddle kids and kill people

She just is.

Communization theorists have interesting things to say, google that.

left communism: an infantile disorder by lenin

Here's a grammatical critique: "left communism" is a redundancy.

Here

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1920/lwc/

isj.org.uk/lenins-left-wing-communism-an-infantile-disorder-revisited/

Why…

They're like the Wahhabis of the Left and refuse to compromise in the face of reality.

I for one welcome the death of the west.

LEAVE THE LEFTIST CAT BOIS ALONE

There literally are none. Bordiga did nothing, and what he did he did not do wrong.
t. ironic leftcom who unironically likes left communism

Memes aside, even contemporary ultras and communization theorists, who are the spiritual successors to left communism (left communism doesn't exist anymore), have criticism of or things to note of the left of communism: theoryandpractice.org.uk/library/notes-trotsky-pannekoek-bordiga-gilles-dauvé-jean-barrot-1972 (includes a critique of Trotsky; see section II and III for Pannekoek and Bordiga).

something somethig they don't do anything, something something armchair.

A bunch of marxist ideologies which have no connection to each other besides that their revolutions never failed because they weren't able to achieve a fucking revolution in the first place.

This somehow gives them the right to constantly shit on other people instead of doing something.

found the socdem

Found the New-Left

end your life

what did he mean by this?

sorry, want me to respect your pronouns?
demsoc, socdem, all the same

Even zizek suggested we support socdems on projects like universal healthcare to highlight the contradictions of a capitalist society.

Zizek is the savior of the left. Rational, prescient, wise. He is defiantly /ourguy/.

No, that would just be anarchism.

Who here doesn't love Zizek?

He bring logic and comedy to the left that we so desperately need.

Agreed.

Zizek has to water down his opinions to appeal to the mainstream media.

Talk to me again when you have actually read him instead of thinking you understand him because of what he says on tv. Dumb reformist.

But they were doing things. They organized parties and were educating workers that were interested in communism.

its as retarded as other marxists theories

The world would a be better place if Wahhabis did stick to the armchair.

I subbort refuse-gees, l-gee-bee-tee-pluz

Zizek has of course said that violence is justified for the oppressed, but that the use of violence is an issue of strategy. All of this is an issue of strategy, of what will be the most effective at building a movement capable of overthrowing capital. And dealing with the everyday politics of bourgeois democracy is also a necessary strategy, even lenin said as much.

Go to the wall.

Are gays okay under Communism?

sure, but they'll be collectivized

It's mandatory to be gay in communism.

collectivize the boipucci

Well then WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

People who like anime shitposting? A wild guess

he asked for critiques you fucking moron. there was not a single real critique of Bordiga in that fucking article.

I swear leftcoms are the most pretentious people you'll ever meet, telling you to critique everything, do nothing but critique, but can only offer a lame "we were TOO right" whenever they try to self critique.

Bordigafags lacking reading comprehension would explain an awful lot of stuff.

I'm done with him he is a fucking clown.

Stop making excuses for your idealogical god, he is a crypto Tankie and a lame ass reformist at best.
fucking deranged cocaine abuser.

I'm never reading Zizek.

figures

Fucking purists. Stay in the 20th century, we won't miss you.

This. Marxlarpers gonna christlarp.

are you high, so salty you can't articulate your insults properly, or just havin a littul giggul, m8?

Why does the Far-Right hate anime so much?

It's the initiation of force.

post left theory has been the best thing to happen to anarchism since catalonia. Since most of the established labor unions were crushed and monitored by authorities, a disorganized approach to action has been the only way to evade this and make anarchists a threat again. Anarchists were doing largely nothing between the thirties and up until the 90s

You mean Cerea

bleh
But she does have a sense of honour and I do like swords.

How do we end the right wing war on anime?

I have no clue, it's often quite reactionary in the type of social relations it depicts.

right wing cuckolds will cry

arm chairs and so on

Whos the one who lacks reading comprehension?
Read who you replied to and realise they are not a leftcom