Games that will never get a sequel

The wolf among us was pretty much the only good Telltales game game. Too bad Telltales gamers rather make random license games the. Continue the only original game they made.

just because the licenses were 200 years old doesn't mean WAU wasn't a typical Telltale game

The first two episodes are fun and then it just devolves into trash. Someone mentioned that the redheaded man WAS supposed to be the killer but they changed it because everyone figured it out and it turned into shit.

I wouldn't call it a game either, it barely even has adventure game elements in it.

Games that will never get a sequel made by a competent dev I guess.

It's too bad that Bill Willingham is 200% pozzed and a jew worshipper, and he willingly lets that bleed into his work.
I'm not trying to start another Holla Forums shitflinging thread, that's legit what the author is like

Forget a sequel, I'm still waiting on a version without bugs that won't corrupt all my saves 75% into the game.

You can add the old Prey to that list as well.

It still hurts, but at least Laidlaw gave some closure to the saga

(heiled)
Fuck it, I'm gonna bait the Halo autist into this thread:
Halo was, is, and always will be absolute trash that ruined the FPS genre, consolising and casualising it into oblivion.

It only made popular the "Auto life fill" and only in the form of a shield.

Never played the game. Have I missed out?

The fact that you're treated like some kind of messiah in hl2 and everyone knows you is really gay

Pretty much every game limited to a first person perspective sucks dicks, so no.

Yes, you missed out on walking through the same room twenty times in a row and then realizing they were different rooms all along. And driving jeep with a machine gun except machine gun requires a second guy to fire it even in single player, so you need to find AI soldier who will fire it for you (and if you're playing on PC, don't worry, you wouldn't have been able to use mouse to aim anyway because mouse is used to steer the jeep in a most awkward way and you can't steer it with A/D buttons). Oh, and some music and outdoors locations were kinda nice.

Most of these are already sequels, but I want a good series to continue.

SiN emergence and Timesplitters 3 come to mind.

but you know what, maybe that's for the best. the modern industry could never get it right

Good then you will never see The Wolf Among US turn into Pro Israeli Propaganda.

It's written by a Jew and is a story about Israel.
has been eating too much soy.

Fuck off, woman

I thought it was confirmed they were working on a Season 2
Isn't it based on a graphic novel called Fables?

;__;

I respectfully disagree.

That first one was already a fucking sequel.

The ending was as shit as I expected.

What's wrong, did hiroshimoot make >>>/cuckchan/ pay 2 post?

I also disagree.

And The Walking Dead was the best Telltale game, not thread starter

you faggot

meanwhile, game of thrones is probably never getting a sequel.

They really fucked themselves in the ass by making almost every main character killable by the end, and the villains are optional as well.

Excuse me?

Hello?

Actually, I think it shows that Laidlaw's Epistle 3 wasn't really the plan for Half-Life 3, or at least wasn't what was originally planned for Half-Life 3. I think the outline that was posted as Epistle 3 was intended to be the cheapest and dirtiest possible follow-up to Half-Life 2, made at a point when the Half-Life developers were thoroughly disillusioned with Valve, that would let them just end the Half-Life series with as little effort as possible. Note how many story threads for Half-Life 3 are given away in Half-Life 2 by things like the all-knowing Vortigaunt and from 45:42 onward in embed related, and then note how none of those story threads appear in Epistle 3.

A good Alpha Protocol was never meant to be for this disgusting timeline.

Pikmin 2.

pick one. No game with a "smash x to get the same result as if you don't smash x" segment is good.

Their last good game series was Back to the Future. Sam and Max season 1 was really damn good.

There's only been 1 fucking good TT game you fucking faggots. Wolf was shit and Walking Dead is especially fucking shit.

Dragon's Dogma
Proper sequel to Thief 2
Proper sequel to Chaos Theory
Metal Gear Rising 2

I don't want a Shake It sequel, I want a real Wario Land game.

Literally Blood Money Sequel

never ever

Something something proprietary software something.

I was gonna go nuclear on the plebs in this thread arguing about which of TT's overrated notgames was less shit, but you've proved me wrong user. There is a man with taste here. I'm just gonna post my picks then.

Such is life.

Doesn't FFT have some kind of a sequel though (not a direct one)?
Or is that a different Square game I am thinking of?

SiN Emergence was already a downgrade compared to the original SiN. It was too linear and the levels weren't as interactive as the first one.

There's no actual sequel to FFT, only games set in different time periods in the same universe.

What a shame

Even if it ever gets a sequel Capcom will fuck it up.
You want that Drill Robot? $3 dollar DLC, pay up.

Human Revolution is better

I agree Halo is shit and is only popular because there wasn't any FPS on console that could compete. But don't pretend Half-Life 2 didn't contribute to the downfall of the genre with its "interactive cinematics" AKA stand around like an idiot while npcs talks

I respectfully agree.

the problem with half-life 2 is that it's a glorified tech demo with shitty gameplay, and in 2018 that doesn't exactly stand up well

Eh, we got Halo Reach out of it and I was able to make myself run 150% faster, jump higher (with higher gravity) with a bubble shield with nearly infinite ammo and fight against wave after wave of the hardest Elites and Brutes Bungie was able to program. AI is mostly trash but Firefight can get pretty fun if you really customize it. And Forge was neat, plus the theater mode. And custom games could be great. Every other game was a shit, ODST was alright at best.

For everything this game did poorly, it did something right. Game's too easy, but it had a combat system that could have seen a lot of use. Cutscene for every fucking room, explaining every puzzle but the characters had personality (typical animu shit but they were tolerable if you figured out how to fast forward dialogue). Shit quests but moving around felt good. Game looked meh because it was on the DS, but style made up for the graphics.

Sequel never ever that is 5x harder, with Custom Robo-like bot building, less dialogue, more quests, NO FLYING MISSIONS, and uh… I dunno, dog pussy I guess fuck it.

FFT is the same universe as FFXII/FFXII: Revenant Wings, but in radically different time periods.
Like hundreds and hundreds of years apart.

Vagrant Story never originally part of any FF universe, but was later retconned to be set in Ivalice as of FFXII.
But then Matsuno retconned it again so now its not part of the Ivalice universe again.

The world in FFTA/FFTA2 is a fake reality, accidentally created by some kids who played the video game Final Fantasy.
It is very clearly based off FFXII's Ivalice, but its not actually the real Ivalice.

Other than that I am not sure what you could be referring to.

Doesn't even have to be a direct sequel, just more like it in general.

Was that the one with all the great create-a-tank features?

Considering Vanquish ended on a cliffhanger at what, in other games, would be the end of the first chapter, there's ample opportunity for a sequel.

Literally goty gamed

?

A good one

A different series
Ok I give you that one

Yeah

But perhaps it is for the best.