Warframe

E-CELEB EDITION
Old thread is past p13 >>14279365
Basically
E-celeb in question is Jim Sterling, who I'm pretty sure is SJW, but for once did something right.
Don't give him views anyway.
Discuss the game.

Do you care for Raids/Trials being removed?
Do you care for Arcanes?
Do you like new Eidolons? I do, even though I'm yet to fight Hydrolist
Do you bring opticor to Eidolon fight? you shouldn't
Will you give DE money for cosmetics?
Can we post Chad meme yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

rftghtrf.blogspot.com/…..
gfycat.com/RectangularAngelicAntbear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arcanes will be part of eidolon drop tables. Don't know if they will drop from regular eidolons, or only the bigger ones.
I'm MR23 and never did a raid. Never really felt the need to, although having arcane energize could be cool, the two times I tried setting a group we barely got enough people and we didn't finish them due to disconnecting in both cases.
So I'm glad arcanes will be part of a different, possibly more popular, grind.

Also you are giving fat sterling a LOT of unearned credit. Youtubers asking for unvaulted cosmetic packs have been a thing since forever. DE must have had a below than expected revenue from the last unvaulting, and enjoyed the opportunity to discuss this. I think it's a good move for DE, I think people are less encouraged to purchase full packs, since a lot of players already have said unvaulted items, or just don't want to spend that much money. Creating cosmetic-only unvaulted packs will see an increase in sales, imo.

Also what a fag title for a general thread. The semen in your throat is damaging your brain, OP

I'm kind of bummed they're doing away with Raids, it felt like good end game content because it required party composition and some form of coordination. I feel like it could really be effective if they actually dedicated time to working them out.
But then again Raids are only good for one run until then you're pretty much done with them.

Seperate Prime cosmetic packs have been requested ever since they Prime exclusive cosmetics were a thing. Sterling as usual just fucking regurgitated a mainstream opinion but presented it as a brand spanking new.

Another issue with raids is that they were extremely buggy, like Plains of Ayylmaodon on launch tier.

Just defeated Hydrolist with a bunch of randoms from recruitment channel. Does it count as randoms though?
Anyway it's great fucking fun.
I trade raids for this all day every day.

I did each raid once for the cosmetics.
They are not fun unless you really like some retarded puzzles and navigating multilayered mazes with WF's flat minimap that doesn't show shit.
Arcanes would be incentive if 80% of them weren't retarded bullshit like "+8% chance to activate 11% bonus for wall latch on head shot".

What's even worse is that you need to grind 10 of a given arcane in order to make the effect not fucking suck. Apparently they're gonna let you swap that shit freely in the future(unless they did that already), so the system might actually be worth a damn.

They were saying that arcanes themselves won't change, but they will be equipped into slots on the loadout screen, instead of helmets/capes.
I dunno if they will put a cap on how many arcanes you can get per 24h or how many eidolons you can defeat, but if they were to drop one from hydrolist as those are now, people would just swim in arcanes.
I fully expect them to put some fuckery up or buff eidolons considerably.

I have a hunch the drop rate will be pitiful and you'll be grinding out these things for ages just to get a matching arcane.

In the end you'll be going to some jew in trade trying to get you to buy his set for 5k plat.

Sounds like something they could do, yeah.
Problem is arcane was a guaranteed reward for completing the raid, people would throw a massive fit if it will be just a % drop.

You can already swap arcanes freely. They made the arcane extractor (or whatver name it had) re a reuseable item. after getting one, you can install and remove arcanes as you please.

The arcades from raids still had ass drop chances, as all the good ones never fucking dropped. I ran raids regularly and never once got a grace of energize.

Shit that's nice.

just kill me now

Do kill yourself.

filtered

When are the pet Moas going to be added? Somebody said they were working on them in the previous thread.

Raids were too buggy so DE just got rid of them instead of fixing them because they're lazy niggers.

He put the title wrong part of the OP, I don't know why some people do this.

You two aren't familiar with the kind of shitposting that goes on in threads, I presume?

I filter that fag every time.
I guessed I can announce it for a change.

Should've just filtered you right away. It upsets me that people like you exist and post on this board.

Read the IDs, dumbass. I hate shitposting like that but replying to it only encourages the people doing it.

What a fag.

Wouldn't your warframes be jealous of each other?

Do i even bother farming depleted reload for the vectis or is the euphona already better? (for eidolon fights)

Post warframes lewds or i cri

Nah just stick with euphona. Also why seeker? Just put more damage.

You're a big boy, you can find some yourself.

ate my fucking image.

What if i'm not a big boy but a small boy who wishes to be sexually cuddled by an ara warframe

I think i read somewhere punch through is good for eidolons because you can hit them multiple times or something?

I think that only applies to your amp, as any shot going through the eidolon's weak points is gonna hit the invulnerable parts of it.

I believe in you, you can find some.

How do you guys do it?
How do you keep playing the same missions over and over and over again for a 0,03% chance of getting some mod/material? I can't be arsed to continue playing after 3-4 missions in a row. I barely have enough prime trash to buy shit off of Baro and I'm always low on Plains materials.

I don't.

Some user posted this a thread or so ago, I felt like it deserved a repost.

ohhh yeah, now it's coming back to me; you're right. it was about the amp.

Good point. I'll tweak that

On a separate and unrelated note; holy fuck the boltor is BACK. I just messed with my old build a bit (more status) and took it into a void survival with rhino and holy shit it was like it was two years ago. And the 'constant' blast proccing throwing dudes in the air was pretty cool looking too, feels a lot more like a 40k bolter than a warframe 'boltor' (which at the time I first picked up I primarily associated with that bolt gun from F.E.A.R. as the most iconic equivalent)

That being said; is there something I can do to make this even more effective? I honestly haven't used the boltor much in the last two years or so because of meta changes. It was however one of my very first primes and first 'main' weapon for quite a period of time when I started playing. I mean; the 100% status build seems pretty straightforward; you need all the dualstats on unless you have some kind of status riven or something, and the other cookiecutter (hcal/serr…) seems necessary. That being said; is there some better elemental combo stuff I should be considering instead of corrosive blast?

I guess I'm somewhat open to removing shred and replacing that with something else? Like I was thinking gas maybe? with 100% this should practically be an AoE weapon on hit with gas right? I mean it'd have to be paired with magnetic which to the best of my knowledge is basically garbage, but it'll still be 100%. So maybe I swap order for gas, and swap shred for pointstrike to bring it to 30%cc with AoE on strike(gas)?

Also, I brought Rhino on that boltor void survival run for old time's sake and it had a pretty good time. I've only ever had one 'paint scheme' for this guy since I got him (and he was my SECOND prime frame, and the first prime frame I actively farmed towards; my first was nyx who I got 'incidentally' while running voids for other stuff) It's a pretty simple white swap for the original black because I always liked the whole orokin white/gold theme. I still LIKE this color-set but I'm kind of wanting to try something a little different with him since much like the boltor; I'm actually interested in using him again for the first time in about 2 years

tldr: give me your rhino fashionframe ideas and 'post SoE' boltor builds

There's no need for 100% status on anything that isn't a shotgun, you're fine standing at 90%. And if you really want more damage swap infected clip and either heavy cal or wildfire for the crit mods. Also you might want to get a telos boltor, it has fucking 30% crit now.

You have to understand something, most people in here don't even play the game, they mostly shitpost and try to help new players that were attracted to the game thanks to these threads

Some anons stick around due to the cool art direction and potential but then they remember that the game is made by canadians who work for chinks. Honestly, this game would be fucking amazing if the devs listened to feedback outside of the WF forums

Do they still work for chinks? I thought Warframe flopped hard in China and they shut down the servers.

The company that owns DE is leyou, and they are chinese, but the servers did shutdown IIRC. But maybe only for console or something.

Leyou owns the majority of the company, this could explain why DE keeps perusing meme trends like open world and stuff
Also, the servers that closed down were thr ps4 ones, PC and xbone are still up

Oh, now I'm remembering. Shit.

Is there a good guide for getting back into the game after not playing for 2 years? Been trying to play again but feel completely lost, on PS4no bully

she has a nice bush and ass, if that is indeed her.

DE where's my pet MOAs?

Do the star chart.

They just showed up on devstream, it's gonna take at least a month or something.

It's fun

It's simple.
T&A.

What's your MR and in which planet are you?
I might be able to help since I play in ps4

Never tried or even looked into Raids for Warframe. However, as Raids are the absolute worst thing in gaming and are a toxin that slowly poisons all games that have them, I'm not sad to see them pulled away.

If you think Raids in general are cancer, imagine them being like 10 times worse, that's how they are in Warframe.
They worth nothing, thank god DE removes them.

Look at the bright side of raids: You could get a 30 minute credit/affinity booster and that's way better than most shitty arcanes

Oh good, they replaced the pain of raids with the pain of eidolons.

Gay

12 I think and all of them. I had done pretty much all the star chart from back when i played. I have a few missions not done on most of the planets though and a lot of the junction things not done.

Sure does look a lot like her. I wouldn't commit to saying it's definitely her until I see a shot of her midriff to see if the scars match up.

So…
Where did the Lotus go to?

For D.
They always leave for D.

Well, for a glorious looking faggot like that, I wouldn't be surprised.
I wonder if he's gonna be featured in that new "endless dungeon" thing they talked about.

I also have a theory about him:
He probabbly lived INSIDE the Kuva, since they imply the red liquid is actually memories or essences of… people/things/orokin. Maybe he was bottled up and after confronting the queens, we let him out. And he's been waiting to contact Margulis/Lotus/Natah.
I wonder if he knows that he's talking to Natah, not Margulis.

Worked out just fine last time, right?

Well, that sorta makes more sense now too.
Ballas says (in one of the prime frames videos) that the Frames themselves are to be feared by the Orokin, despite being under Tenno control.
I don't think it's been faily explained yet why, but the Frames are most likely entities by themselves that the Tenno can control.
We know they're made of Infested stuff, orokin tech and wathever else the Origin system have.
Wouldn't be a stretch to discover that frames are Sentients too.

The tits don't match up.

So you can name you potato guns eh.
Dubs decide the name for this one.
Take note that "profanities" are not allowed, so try to be creative.

Spudnick
And take your "dubs name" shit to Holla Forums

Soon™

No.

You can't put special characters in there.

TaterCannon

Benis.

So close

Bazinga

Yes.

Name it Tism Prism.

Other sugestions:
'tism related terms:
Spectrum Launcher
Dweeb Device
Savant Salvage
Aussie Assalt
Sonichu Sonicor
Axbergs Axiom
Auti-Stick
Aspergic Arcenic
Spergy Splosion
Downs Town
Minecruft
Cosmic Aspinaut

Potato Related themes:
Pringles Popper
Chips but no Fish
French Fry u
Mashed n Baked
Spudinator
Taterizer
Spudiplex

So post buff the Cernos Prime is a monster with Hunter Munitions. It's really quite impressive how good it suddenly became. And what's really funny is, it's actually glitched at the moment and is calculating status chance as if it had 11.22% base status and not 30% - but it doesn't care. It still wrecks shit. Once they fix the status calculation this thing is going to be a real terror.

Read the Rhino Prime description, its pretty much what you said. They have a conscience and the potatoes can control.

Loadbearer.

Is there a guide to help a player go from "I just started playing this game and it's pretty fun" to "okay I've been playing two months now, maybe I should figure out how this shit actually works"?

How about you sage non-video game threads soyboi?

Hunter munitions nerf is a question of time. It's just too good.

Wiki?
Warframe is not streamlined railroaded experience, unlike say PSO2 or DFO. You can do one shit and completely ignore the other.
There are plenty of people who played it for years and didn't run raid once.

Maybe look up list of warframes and weapons and see if something looks cool for you and start grinding for that particular piece.
Or maybe start hunting eidolons.
Or maybe run derelicts for corrupted mods.
Or maybe do quests for muh lore and some frames.
Or maybe start breeding cats and selling shit from them, apparently it's in high demand still.

I need a break from this
The grind creep is real, gotta stop playing before I get addicted again
why do you do this to me, user?

Cernos P is good now? Fuggg. I sold that shit after maxing it out because I hated how everything was split between 3shots rather than 1

Monhun World can't come out soon enough.

On one hand, it's kinda creepy, because I didn't keep watch on the minimap for most of the time. It's entirely possible these two dudes were looking at me fishing for some perverted reason or Stalking me.
On the other hand, the Mirage I'm building is coming out of the Foundry today and I was looking for a clan I could nig a Lenz from.
Hopefully they already have that shit researched.

if they have a Hema nig that shit too, that shit is a pain in the ass to farm for, someone else can tell you what other shit is also painful to get

Ah, nah.
I was going for it back when I was in a small clan that broke apart for stupid shit.
I know about the Mutagen bullshit.
It's not really THAT terrible if everyone in your clan helps. A 50 man clan can do it in 8 hours of raiding. It's not fun, but gets the job done.
I ended up getting it with the Nidus Bundle because I had plat to spare and didn't feel like farming/waiting for Nidus + Hema + Potatoes + wathever melee and secondary he has.
I have a good job and can afford to buy some plat here and there (with discounts of course).

I'm starting to think I should buy crap in the Trade chat instead of the market so the plat enters circulation and I can help other Tenno, but everytime I bought something, I get the distinct impression that I was jewed without really knowing.
Last purchased was a full Vectis Prime for 300 plat. Probably overpayed, but I like the Vectis, it's fun.

3 years for me and not a single raid done

I remember asking around if it was worthy (because lmao, 8 people) and the general response I got was: "you get a sticker on your shoulders for doing it".
Didn't even knew about the arcanes thing.
And looking back at how it worked, I can't really say I'd bother with it.

Running each once for a sticker definitely worth it, because sticker is permanent and something that will never be taken from you or nerfed or whatever.
Grinding them for arcanes and credits on the other way, is not. Even best of the best arcanes only moderately improve specific frames, while most of the arcanes are trash no matter what.
Considering amount of effort you need to put and how diluted those reward tables are you better be off running something else, like index for credits, or syndicate missions for syndicate mods that also improve specific frames but for much less pain in the ass.
And the most effort when it comes to raids is not even running it, but organizing with people that have adequate gear and know what to do.
Alternatively you could (still can) run with Raid School Buss, which takes roughly 1 hour for each raids since they actually are teaching people.
Either way it's not worth it, unless you REALLY had nothing else to do and maxed out everything else.

Eidolons on the flip side are fast, relatively easy, and you really need only 2 people knowing what to do and having decent gear to win at least one Hydrolyst per night with 2 randoms being marginally helpful.
Fuck you can even solo it with chroma/good sniper, but that's just too much busy work for the rewards, that don't include arcanes yet.

I got one sticker from the Lephantis thing.
If they're all the same (fake 3D white stencil) then they can keep it.
Still got a few hours till I can play. I tried soloing a Teralyst before the update, wasn't that bad but it does take a lot of time.

Funny enough: I discovered that the best way to farm Intact Sentient Cores is to follow Teralysts without killing them.
You know those fish that follow bigger fishes for certain advantages? Kinda like that.
Once you damage the "void shield" of the Teralysts enough, they start summoning Vomvolysts non-stop. And if you keep popping them, you can rack some 100 of those things in 30 minutes. I can see climbing the Quills standing turning out to be one of the easiests to farm.
I'm still gonna buy the Bobba Fet looking armour set for the Poterator.

You can farm cores even more effectively by getting 4 Ivaras together with Prowl on and pickpocketing each Vomvalyst 4 times before killing it, you can get a maximum of 5 cores per Vomvalyst then, since each unique Ivara pickpocket has a chance to spawn a core.

Faggot are you joking me?

How hard are they?
The hardest part about Teralysts was the *teleports behind you* thing but that's negated with the lures.
Do the Hydrolysts feature something like that?

Both hydro and gant feature massive aoe damage all the goddamn time and have two more synovias on their back that are a bitch to hit. I was playing bless trin and spamming 4 and barely kept the team alive, and for hydro couldn't even keep the lures alive. There's just so much damage spam I would instantly die if I stepped out of void mode as a Tenno.

Then you are pretty much done; you could finish the planets and junctions since they give you MR. Or you could just farm to make yourself even more strong in preparation for the new dark sector

Chroma + pizzas = win. I mean Chroma isn't even mandatory, it's just he has biggest damage buff AND best tanking properties.
The other night fucking Volt mostly soloed the entire run without dying while we were managing the lures and watching chroma suffering with his opticor.
It's isn't easy, especially by warframe standards, where supposedly hard content like siphons and sorties is brain dead, but is definitely doable.
Then again there is no benefit in soloing it, but there are already people managing two hydros per night. All you need is to learn their attacks and what to do during each phase.
It looks chaotic because of all the colorful bullshit, but at its core it is megaman-kind of fight, where
1 - boss telegraphs attack
2 - you dodge
3 - you attack
4 - repeat
Meanwhile something like LOR has list with something like 20 points instead of 4.

Oh and potato gun. Most people suffer because they use default potato gun.
I gave up and just bought gems and fish with plat to get what is everybody recommending (shwaak-pencha-juttni), and guess what, it trivializes eidolon shield phase. It cost me something like 40-50 plat total, but I don;t give a shit, no way I'm mining and fishing all that, while grinding ostron standing.

I wonder if all the shitposting and stale copypasta will be gone by the time the PC version comes out.

Any and all of you that are still playing, you all need to kill yourselves.

Ah hello there hater-kun, I was wondering when will you appear.
What fun video games did you play today?

Knowing Holla Forums it will only get worse from here.

that cheap? I was considering just farming it for the heck of it, but since I'm sitting on 1100 plat, fuck it then.

It reminds me of the archwing.
People suffered a lot because the default archwing is hot fucking garbage. I ended up tossing plat to get another one and I can tell you: any other archwing trivializes archwing content. It's actually enjoyable.
You can use perma stealth.
Or blast shit to smithereens without even knowing what it was.
Or (the one I'm using) where you just press a button whenever you decide you don't feel like dying.

I'm fulling expecting the Amps to follow a similar pattern. The Mote amp doesn't even award standing since it can't be guilded.

Mote amp can get guilded though.
Dunno about it giving MR.

The mote is such a piece of shit it's embarrassing. Literally every other amp in any combo will outperform it.

Wrong. It's just that it doesn't get any stats from being gilded, it still gives mastery.

Yeah I mean fuck, it's the same as with those prime frames and what not.
You just farm random shit, sell it and get entire prime warframe set for around 100 plat in one fucking day. Two if you;re unlucky and only got junk.
But people just farm shit hard way and then complain about it being grinding hell or something.
I'm not defending stupid shit like build times or some regular frames being absurdly hard to get, like Harrow, but as far as tradable shit goes, it's usually easier to buy something you want with plat directly or from other players.

Fish goes for 3-8 plat a piece, and you need like 2 or 5.
Gems are sold by NPCs for 10 pieces for ~10 plat, and you need like 20.
But if you want to make proper amp the hard way, you'll most likely spend fucking month between grinding capped standing, getting bait, actually fishing/mining etc etc.

The most expensive part is only 100 plat, the other couple are like 20.

I recommend this too. Just made the little shit blaster yesterday and it's worlds more damage over the mote amp. It's like a little Opticor on your operator once you use the secondary fire.

I farmed it the regular way and it wasn't too bad actually. Mind you I already had some components cause I built a zaw, but it still wasn't too bad as long as you aren't starting at square one in terms of quills and Cetus rep.

Oh right, that shit can actually kill regular enemies too. Not as good as real warframe weapon, but you can chill on fucking hydron and actually contribute with it.

Hydron has a Golden tater thing going on.

Yeah that's where i'm lost though. Last time i played all the endgame stuff was doing void stuff with void keys and now it seems the void is just an area on it's own that doesn't really drop anything good.

The new void is fissure missions. It's basically the same thing but now on all the tile sets. Just look at some of the new weapons or try to get some of the new good mods and get those ironed out. Stuff like hunter munitions or condition overload you're gonna want.

Fuck, really? I've been wasting those fucking things on Ostron rep. Goddamn!

My soul will never heal.

Didn't mean to reply. I might as well kill myself while I'm ahead.

M8

reddit has been complaining about that shit for years and the only reason DE didnt budge is because those whales would have bought it anyways despite complaining about it. DE just didnt want to have a bad image. its all about the good image which is the same reason they still let that fag get what he wants with his little faggot pass. if you dont know what im talking about good its better for you not to know.

yes
no they are only a product I can sell for plat
no its not even hard its boring but apparently shitters cant actually get to the hydroyst
lanka
i havent spent a dime on this game and i have raked in up to 50k plat from jewing alone.

They're all ninjas if you apply naruto logic to the game.
don't actually do this
Ash is the only actual ninja and he does his job well.

Loki and ivara I would count too as they are actual stealth frames, but literally every other frame in the game does not have a design nor abilities reflective of being a ninja or for stealth gameplay.

In that case you need to do fissure missions instead of void ones, fissure missions can be accessed by the mission tab in the starmap.
Once you selected the mission you need to also select a relic (which used to be keys) once you pick one you just need to kill corrupted enemies inside the mission and collect void traces that they drop, when you get 10 traces you can finish the mission and open the relic.
Also, when you complete the mission you'll get a material that you can put into your relics in order to increase drop rates of rare items.

Stealth alone does not a ninja make. Ash has both the function and the theme.

I mean both ivara and Loki have very ninja powers, just the themes aren't ninja. Clones, switch teleport, disarming, pick pocketing, bows, are pretty ninja things.

By that logic just throw Excalibur and Saryn in there while you're at it. Excal's sword dash is similar in general function to Ash's bladestorm and he blinds people so nobody sees him killing everyone. That mean's he's a ninja frame too, right? Saryn can rack up kills via poisoning everyone and ninjas commonly used poisons, plus her molt is a misdirection tactic, just like ninjas.
Mesa is a ninja too because cowboy ninjas are apparently a thing now.

What the fuck does "2 years of community bricklaying" even mean?

max hugebox and whale growing

At least they are working on it

They showcased some ideas for her. I'm quite pleased whith the proposed changes. Nothing final though

I can't find the video though

Wasn't her 2 a projectile that triggers knockdown and increases the size of her tornados?

Fuck me I'm an idiot. Only after posting it occured to me to check the forums
ZEPHYR

Some of Zephyr's abilities are cheaper to cast while airborne - details in progress.

Tail Wind - Combined into a single ability with Dive Bomb. Can be charge cast on the ground, launching Zephyr into the air where she then hovers. In the air, Tail Wind still flies in whatever direction you’re looking, and Dive Bomb activates if cast while looking straight down.

Air Burst - New ability replacing Dive Bomb. A projectile that causes an AoE burst on contact, ragdolling enemies. Can be fired into Tornadoes to make them bigger.

Tornado - Now spawn where player is aiming and can be steered. The closest tornado will move to your aimpoint, meaning you can move them around. Tornado damage type now determined by largest amount of elemental damage absorbed, instead of last type absorbed. Tornadoes do a better job of keeping enemies captured, and shooting Tornadoes will do damage to enemies trapped inside.

Zephyr, the warrior of the skies, has seen little change since being introduced in early 2014. Four years later, her ability kit is showing its age - Parkour 2.0 improved mobility across all Warframes, making her reduced gravity and Tail Wind less useful by comparison. Turbulence is consistently useful, but all other abilities leave something to be desired.

To give Zephyr new wind beneath her wings, her Tail Wind and Dive Bomb will now be the same ability, cast depending on which direction the player is looking. This makes room for her new ability Air Burst, which gives Zephyr new ways to rain death from the skies. We do not have a gif ready for this yet. Combined with Tornado tweaks intended to make the ability more consistent and useful, Zephyr’s more well-rounded kit should help reassert her air superiority.

Nigger I know what her rework consists of. But currently you can spam her 1 on the plains and send yourself much higher than the archwing flight ceiling, without penalty.

Dunno bout that. Don't get your knickers in a twist, m8

Titania can go just as fast as any of the archwings and doesn't have that weird gravity shit on her, so I think they'll leave zephyr's 1 as is.

Its not the speed but the fact that Zephyr can fly where archwings and Titania can't. It's only a matter of time until that rusltes Steve's jimmies.

I'll probably regret asking
But what's the point in flying higher than anything else on the plains?

Being out of range of practically every hostile on the map while still having enough air control to effectively snipe everything that's still within render distance.

My dad works at DE, I can give him some leads and suggestions on this game, so
How would you fix Chroma's effigy?

Ebin maymay, but for one make the energy cost drastically fucking less.

Wew. It never ceases to amaze me how proper mod slotting can turn a simple weapon into a rapecannon. Shit hasn't even had a forma applied to it.
At least I got enough standing for the first Amp's parts.

I can see why people like these things.
You can actually coordinate people into roles and form a team that wipes the planes with Teralyst face all night, every night but that actually requires planning (and 3 guys running corrosive projection).

As an Ash main I hate how he's useless anywhere where any sort of team work is required.
His abilities are useless in raids.
His abilities are useless in bounties.
His abilities are useless on eidolons.
Fuck, even his passive doesn't work on eidolons.

He can cloak his team kinda

Eidolons are blind, they just nuke shit randomly around them.
In raids you're either CC enemies or tear them down before they even touch you.
In bounties you can't cloak that fucking console.
Cloaking drones/rapefugees? Those are unkillable anyway.
Fuck.

Well, there's only two real reasons to take Ash anyway:
a) You're playing solo. I personally think it's the BEST frame for solo play.
b)His handsome looks. Not by a lack of competition, he's just THAT cool.
I was gonna say "kill shit really fast" but I saw a Mag today nuking everything in a 2 room radius and I don't know what to think anymore.

I just bought 60 of those eros decorations. What frame should I make a love shrine to Holla Forums?

This and then post pictures.

You should have killed yourselves years ago
Do it now

Couldn't put all 60 or else she'd drown in hearts.

Tell me, user, how do I be this mag.

I guess power strength+range. Polarize and crush could work given her new buffs.

You should get a Volt and Euphona :^) also eidolons don't have armor to strip with corrosive projection, just use some other gay shit aura

They do have armor and it IS stripped by corrosive projection.
It's just so fucking small it's negligible.
Eidolons are basically fuckhuge oxium ospreys so you try to raw damage them instead, especially since they are immune to status procs.

I have a gut feeling they will either buff eidolons or put up some bullshit gating on hunting them.

Chroma's fucked. That they openly said they were butthurt about the ayydolons being one-shot pretty much cements him as the new mag.
I was going to post tiamat smut but fuck it, I'm going to bed

Anyone have a recommendation for soma prime formas? I don't want to forma and then regret it.
Also, how is this build?

Well you can't really go wrong adding one or two more V polarities on.

pretty much this.

That's what I figured.Thanks.

For now you can buy the Valentine colour palette for 1 credit.
Don't forget, user.

Would rather buy a qt 3dpd waifu for a plat.

Funnily enough, working on stealth is one of the features DE didn't reply with their bullshit "never say never" response, flat out said that they will never spend time on it and added that any improvements or nerfs to the existing stealth mechanics will be purely the result of other mechanics being worked on.

I'd like to see them add some sort of stealth-exclusive rewards while also adding some loud-explodey rewards.
So people can play one way or the other and get diferent stuff.
Maybe move all the "stealth" and "defense" mods as rewards for when you're being stealthy and place all the kablooey mods for when you're being loud.

Dream on. People, me included, have suggested those little incentives for years and years before they shut down the official stealth suggestion thread(they had one, yeah) and focused on the spammy shit we have now.
On one hand I get why they don't to work on stealth and give it anything remotely worth playing for, since it'll just be dominated by frames with permastealth and Operators. On the other, it really wouldn't be game breaking or particularly difficult to add something simple like a 50% bonus xp modifier to the end of mission screen that you only get if you didn't sound any alarms. Then again, it would escalate the problem of Focus farming even more. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Well fuck my life.

At least you get some mastery experience.

I actually invested a ton of forma and use it regularly on my nekros, just because how hard it was to get it

Is there any weapon that sucks complete ass even after 8 forma?
Asking for a friend.

Quanta?

Seer?
Vipers?

Never tried it but I remember seing some people a few years ago with it. Or maybe it was that dual mining laser thing. It wrecked everything.

The Seer looks really cool, but every single one of those stats is a letdown. I got the blueprint and never bothered learning where to get the parts.
disgust.jpg
I have no idea where, but I once made some Wraith Twin Vipers.
How can one weapon suck so much dick.
For shits and giggles, I tried maxing the fire rate and it's really good at killing ONE thing at a time. Then you can max reload speed to kill 12-15 things, ONE at a time extremely fast.
Afterwards you change back to your primary because lol no ammo and you still got 200 guys to kill.
FUCK.

Yes a few years ago beam weapons were top tier.
At least vipers have rubedo skin and what not.

Why?
What happened to beam weapons?
I just made a Glaxion for my Frost (keeping it thematic) and now I'm worried.
I was quite happy to see that Multishot actually creates two beams.

Who is the best _boi_ and why is it Nidus?

Go back to >>>/reddit/

You first, friend.

Cobalt?

It's a facebook meme for retards.
>implying you're not trying to start another "chad shit, let's fuck up the thread again and bitch at the mods"

They doubled the ammo capacity of the vipers now so you can waste twice as much ammo!

Oh boy, that alone makes me wanna dig it up again and play again.
That's what that weapon needed: +1% crit chance. Goddamn, it's gonna take down 150 enemies with one clip now!

Well, with mods and such, the absolute ceiling for crit chance got a decent bump. It's still useless though. Just use Zakti+Glaive Prime and don't look back.

If mods get triggered by memes, they are bad mods and should be removed.

Also another shitty meme gun is the Kraken, which at some point the Seekers who wielded it made it look like a good weapon as they took you down with only a few shots.

It's not the mods. It's half the board being triggered by the other board.
Then both "sides" proceed to bitch and moan and turn entire threads into landfills.
When the mod steps in, all he can do is pick which group he's gonna piss off.
Or do nothing and piss both.

So man up and don't bitch about the memes then?
DE embraced the memes, and so should you.

Can you make Ripkas any good for

Just use venka prime, or do you really want to use the ripkas?

Don't forget Nidus' new augment for the meat vacuum power. Endless utility.

Dude you are completely right, who could forget epic memes like Clem, its funny because Clem is his name and the only thing he says XD

Can we get a "NANI?" or "boneless pizza" going on my brothers?

Also don't forget to send a Mag to Shy (she hates Mag XD)

Also, does someone want to duel me for plat? No Rhino, Atlas, Valkyr, Inaros, Abilities, Sentinels and whips allowed

The sad thing about Clem is how badly they fucked it up. In the original comic and following doodles datareaper did Clem was basically a grineer that wanted to be a ninja like the tenno but was heartwarmingly bad at it. He was slow, clumsy, had no real concept of stealth, and had a shit vocabulary. The twin grakatas came froma comic where a rhino(I think) tried to give Clem some dual zorens for coptering purposes, but he wanted a grakata, then "twooo grakata".

Companies embracing memes only kill the meme. Like how the Rickroll was publicly executed during the macy's day parade. Clem should have just stayed a collection of doodles, or at the most the twin grakata, with a very vague reference to Clem in the item description.

Maybe so… But you can't deny that the Twin Grakatas are fun to use

If only they reloaded a bit faster and didn't suck ammo.

Honestly, I've had little problems so far with it. Maybe sacrificing a mod slot just for a reload speed mod is handy… An unmodded Grakata takes like 3 fucking seconds to load… It's stupid.
As for ammo, I don't usually run out simply because I'm usually using my primary until I feel the need for more dakka. They are by far the least ammo efficient weapon in the game though and can eat up reserves fast unless you conserve it a bit.
But if modded right, they're a solid weapon, they're certainly far better than a single grakata. That shit has more recoil than a god damn kid with tourettes having a seizure during an earthquake.
For a secondary weapon, twin grakatas are great though.

Don't get me wrong, I love both twin and prisma, they just both need carrier, which isn't too much to ask. Also why the fuck is the normal grakata stronger than prisma now? Who's idea was that?

Am I in for the memes now? :^))))))

I mean… All the cannon fodder Grineer use grakatas, they're fucking shit but as soon as they're in Tenno hands they're suddenly more powerful?
Shame you can't shoot anything for shit without the camera going all over the fucking place when aiming and bullets spreading in every fucking direction other than the target when not aiming.

The only time I used a grakata was when I had one spare ready to craft a twin grakata

You're in for meta shittery

I don't find the recoil too bad, at least on prisma.

Of course, alongside the Brakk they're my go-to grineer sidearm. But they came at the cost of clem being fucked in the ass.

I love it.

Finally some Twin Grakatas autism. What rivens you got, and what stats to aim for? I don't have WF installed right now haven't been playing for a while either, but I got one with 3 stats, boosting both crit modifiers and reducing reload speed, ALMOST feels like it can rip some ass. I just need those exact sexy stats, preferably boosted and with a 4th harmless modifier to really round it up. Only then can I ascend into the higher planes of dakka.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ and take your ellipsis marks with you.
Fucking faggot.

….

….

I've given up on rivens for weapons I like. I lucked out with Ogris because it was before it got its buff.
I usually build it like this: Serration, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, 2X Dual Stat Mods, (Primed) Target Cracker, (Primed) Pistol Gambit, Free Space/Hydrolic Crosshairs.
I need to add forma and grind up endo to replace the crit mods with their primed versions but this is a satisfactory setup as of now. I usually run Corrosive but sometimes I run blast for shits and giggles.
The Ogris Riven is +Multishot, +Toxin, -Crit Chance, by the way.

Where are your grakatas bich

That's my grakatas' set-up too. It looks like the weapon cannot be pushed any further without some crazy as fuck riven. At least I'm headed in the right direction. On that note, got any recommendations how to mod a Carrier to hold all of my bullets? I have been getting by, but I want to know if it's really worth spending resources on fully modding one.

Anyways naw I haven't really bothered modding carrier beyond making sure vaccum, universal ammo mutation, and animal instinct is on there.

Is there a name for cute, loving porn?*

This sounds awfully familiar

Basically. Normalfags kill memes.

Anyone try the new ayydalons?

Guys from alliance run them on and off occasionally, some autistic fucks run them non stop every night.

for what purpose? only worth while drops are the riven transmute right?

Quills standing and focus. The new shards give a lot of focus and you need the old ones to unlock waybound passives. And eventually the arcanes will drop, so I guess practice?

Still have no idea wtf I'm doing, but it's bretty gud for a f2p. also fuck jim sterling.

I'd recomend buying only the main corrupted mods, mostly because I hate vault runs. And some primed mods that I think are fundamental, but if you're going to play for long therm, then you can probably wait for these mods to come with baro (p. continuity, p. pressure point, p. point blank).
Otherwise, farming all the rest is, dare I say it, fun

Be warned the more stuff you buy with plat the less of the game you have to play.

You can't escape the grind. You can barely even lessen it.

my new bro can hook up the corrupted, was looking them up and while interesting, they seem gay as fuck to farm. Ya, I'm starting to complete my warframe collection and haven't really been bothered aside from some Nitain. It's been ____fun

thanks, i backed way off after getting a headstart. there's so fucking much to this game.

sorry about your poverty

Hmmmm, what did you say your name was again user?

One of them mentioned tennojew, which is literally paid mods.

Might I recommend a change of speed for you, user? Check out >>>/patreon/ , it has all kinds of content that you would just love, and for very reasonable prices!

Welfare was a mistake.

I like how this is the warframe version of toddposting now.

I had no idea kike was infectious. Mark must be patient zero.
No other explanation for getting this keister kerfuffled over someone spending 20 dollarydoos on vidya instead of McTendies.

That's your argument for spending cash on free games? bahahahahahahahaha

Don't engage him nigger.

You spent 20 dollars on a starter pack for a free-to-play grindgame. It's not that you're spending money, it's that you suck at spending money.
Exilus Adapters are useless early game because you won't have any mods to put in it, the forma to fit it, or access to any decent grind area to make adding forma not as much of a chore.
Credits fall like rain and 30k is pocket change. If, by pluto, you don't have at least a million you've done something wrong.
The lex skin becomes useless the moment you upgrade to the aklex which is strictly better.

You could have gotten a better deal spending 10 dollars on plat. Especially since fresh accounts are way more likely to get the 75% discount because DE wants to ease new players into the idea of buying plat.

Is it still Akkad, in Eris?
That's my favourite spot so far.

Hydron, on Sedna if you're not in a squad. Akkad is nice but personally I prefer hydron because it attracts less frosts. I like explosive weapons and don't need a bubble suddenly making my weapon a liability. That said, Lenz and Cycron having infinite ammo is unexpectedly comfy, even if the latter kind of sucks.

Never tried that place. I'll give it a go. Bit higher level too, should speed things.
Akkad is nice because it's just that one room and everything flows in there. If you think Frosts fuck over Penta, try farming up a Vectis or any sniper and having half your vision blocked.
And never, NEVER mention it in the chat. They'll just spawn a dozen more all over the place.
I was unfortunate enough to run it once and get 3 brazillian frosts. The bubbles were tiny, but they had a fuck ton of them. Then I discovered they were tiny because they modded for power strength at the expense of power range. Fuckers.

Yeah. I have nothing against Frost himself: he's a serviceable warframe with great CC and defense. But god damn does he seem to attract the worst kind of people. That, along with his deluxe skin looking like a dude in a dress, kind of put me off of him for a while. That said my frost is modded to run Ice Wave Impedence and picks things off with a bow because I'm a faggot and hate efficient loadouts.

enjoy all those freely developed games

we must secure the existence of our reddit 4chan tumblr Holla Forums and a future for all hugboxes

the on paper value is objectively higher

Yeah but the practical value is lower. You'll get more immediate use out of straight plat and spend less. You wasted your money, especially if someone was giving you a bunch of essential free shit anyways. The only thing in the starter pack that is actually useful to a newbie is the booster, but you can get those for ~40plat, which is less than five dollars' worth.

Nothing wrong with supporting your hobby with money.

Also starter pack gives you exclusive cosmetics that you can't get other way, so this alone makes it worth it.
If you like the game already that is.

Oh boy, a fucking sigil and glyph that also scream "I'm a newfag goy"

It looks nice.
Also muh goy-jew dichotomy is only prevalent on imageboards, and not in general public, meaning most players will see those just as nice cosmetics.

Who gives a fuck about what random people in Cetus or on a relay think?

But user should give a fuck about what random anons on Holla Forums think?
When it comes to warframe the single most important thing is what player thinks.
Does glyph look nice? Is it worth 20 bucks? If so, then the player is happy.
If somebody tells you otherwise you tell them to fuck off.

CHINA!

He just started. Hasn't played it enough to call it a hobby.

Well then post on the forums because here he's a goy that wasted 20 dollars on effectively nothing

He's posting here isn't he? What did he expect coming in saying "Hurr durr I haven't played this game but I've already burnt twenty dollars on it"?

Generally? No. But what the fuck would you expect to happen when you openly announce what a good goy you are in the same post he talks about being brand spanking new? It's almost like he thought he was on reddit or something.

Maybe he likes bullying?

He could have just said he liked nezha or something.

user you are gonna ditch that shit in less than a week and replace it with a syndicate sigil since it gives you syndicate standing

You usually put syndicate sigil on your ass and cosmetic one on your forehead.

user Mag is good now we need someone new to bully

Not defending him just calling you a faggot with bad taste.

You guys are either gay or belong to a syndicate with ugly sigils

"Free games" is marketing bullshit name (don't know why this even allowed this is blatant false advertising.) Warframe costs $20 to buy plat with 75% discount.
starter pack sucks

Then don't buy the plat you dumb nigger.

What a shame.

The only good syndicate is symaris and his sigil doesn't give you shit.

No

Not having plat will lock content behind absurd amount of grind. With mentioned amount of plat Warframe feels like full game you buy at once with no F2P bullshit. Guy is right about spending smart

You clearly haven't tried her since the update if you think shes the worst frame in the game now.
Im starting to think Nyx is with all the balance changes everyone else has gotten so buffed up shes still just a 1 trick pony.
A 1 trick pony that Loki does better mind you.

Between invisibilty, going fast and I win button Loki is 3 tricks pony, which is already more than most frames.

What the fuck is up with that fag, buying starter pack, when the twitch shit, gives you weapons that will carry you through starchart and add to the already cancerous fame of frost. There is nothing redeeming in that pack outside two orokin stuff that costs 20 plat ingame each that you will have no use for at least two months of solo play as affinity is that fucking awfull in early game, and 300 platinum is almost penny exchange and can only net you two or three vaulted stuff worth your time mid to endgame mind you, as your collection of then will be fucking awfull for a long freaking time.
Outside the fact that you have nothing to carry you through affinity farm spots so the boosters are wasted. And any mod pack is cancer in this game, even relic pack is horrible at the moment even though you can get the unvaulted shit locked inside the plains with then.
The only good thing from this experience of yours was getting a veteran in this game that was willing to help, for fuck sake i use streamline to make transmutations in my free time as i will not lift a finger to farm some shit out there and have credits to burn mindlessly.

Moving on how is the chart of weapons now with all these fucking changes as i can't be assed to try half of then because i got PTSD from the fucking sound of magazine running low, WAS HARPAK NOT ENOUGH DE? Who is the retarded that thought this was a good idea?
And the trio of eidolons was already solo captured in a single night with broberon.

C O S M E T I C S
O
S
M
E
T
I
C
S

p o t a t o e s
o
t
a
t
o
e
s

I'm not sure which you're implying here but both are wrong anyway.

rftghtrf.blogspot.com/…..

Don't click this shit unless you've got some script blocker. Shit's trying to load some shady shit.
Report.

He's technically not wrong. Without the doubled mod capacity, you'll have to rely more on forma to make space for the good shit. I mean god help you if you want to use any primed mods or have an effective build without adding a potato to something.

Potatoes don't negate the need for forma on any build worth a damn.

That's why I said "an effective build" and not a good one.

Without potatos, every item needs 5-6 forma.
Consider that forma is essentially a potato for that slot already that can be installed on top of potato for the item.
A item has a mod capacity of 30.
With forma on every slot, it's 60.
With a potato, it's 120. That's enough to put 12 energy mods in every slot, eg: WAY more than you need.
If you assumed that every slot gives you 3 energy then and a typical item has 3 slots with polarities then a typical item has:
(7 * 3) + (3 * 6) = 39 energy capacity.
If you apply potato, 78 capacity.
If you want to use forma instead of potato, you'll never even reach those 78, it caps at 60 with all slots forma'd.
Of course that, even with potato, 78 means you're missing out on 42 capacity, around 31% of the energy potential on the item.
Some items/builds might need it, some don't.
Primed mods demand it nearly always, but I've managed well without forma'ing too many things.

I never bought a single potato, yellow or blue. I can say that I have struggled for maybe my first two months because of this. But if you keep up with all gift of the lotus allerts every two weeks, you'll have a main set of weapons to play your everyday grind (just remember to check if a weapon is viable before potato-ing it) , and any potatoes that come after that will serve to broaden your arsenal.

Potato is 20 plat user. 20 fucking plat. Not even 50.

All I've ever spent plat on was cosmetics and slots.
Actually I lied about potatos, just remember last year Darvo had a 50%off weekend on potatos, I think I bought a few then (I was already a veteran by then however). I usually use coupons on cosmetics, but since that promotion only applied to potatos, I took the oportunity.

My point is you could avoid struggling by dropping plat on potatoes. In a month you already should have been swimming in it anyway.

Hope you had a nice Valentines Day with the loving embrace of a 3dpd, anons. That free color pack fucked up my random and turned everything into a hemorrhoid.

So the only value lost is subjective. Personally an 8/10 starter pack, with 2 extra points for the asshurt for a 10/10. Would buy again.

Every time I see cute art of mag it reminds me how fuck ugly she is in game.

Just get her pneuma skin, it's great.

I got Mag Prime but I'm seriously considering getting the Pneuma.
Not even for the MAGnified breasts, that head is just so sexy.

Wait, what?

Tush
By your powers combined

watched 2D with mine. best of both worlds

not quite
her joints are not jointed

Isn't it good though?
I remember investing some forma on it, it performed ok. My only problem with it is that it's ugly as sin

It sucks, and I got the riven way before hunter munitions was a thing and before it got buffed(I think it did at least).

Shit nevermind, convectrix sucks ass. I was thinking of the trashbin shotgun that works like a bow, the Drakgoon

-It's a beam weapon
- It's the lowest damage shotgun in the game
- It's got abysmal range for a shotgun
- It eats ammo like Mark eats cake
- It won't deal full damage to your intended target until both beams converge on it
In short: It's shit.

Fuck off

is the 8ch clan still full?

We made an alliance and have another clan, they might have some openings.

the Drakgoon is absolutely fucking awesome.
Slap multishot on it and it rolls the multishot for every bullet.
Slap it's own mod and the shots bounce everywhere. You can spam fire it to clear mobs or focus fire to deal 30k damage to a single tough enemy.
I take it to kill infested and it assrapes everything. Especially that 3 headed boss.
Performs rather badly against grineer and corpus though.

What the fuck. That whole thing.
WHAT
This makes my stomach lurch harder than gore.

The other Infinity clan is also full and I don't feel like expanding it into the next tier.

Mag's for fags.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a riven for it then?

Wot a shame

My plat is reserved to buy hundreds of those spinning grinner pet toys and creeping out people visiting my ship. :^)
How much do you want for it?
Post stats.

Does anyone have spare corrupted mods they wouldn't mind parting with? They seem like a pain to get, also I wish for gibs.

This is bugging the shit out of me. This icon is flashing in the top corner of my screen and I have no idea what it means. I don't have a coupon available so far as I can tell. What the hell is this?

Vday specials as far as I can tell.

I'll post it later, I think had it had electricity, status chance, and some other trash stat. I don't expect much, maybe like 20-30 plat.

It is indeed the valentines darvo deals. That symbol in the bottom left of the cart is darvo's.

I meant corrupted warframe mods, not for weapons. Forgot to mention it before.

disgustan

I'm rather fond of official shitposting

holy dick the mara detron can 100% now

That being said; what's the best elemental combo for this pocket status-blaster?

Should I stick with viral/rad? maybe go corrosive/blast? or gas/magnetic?

It seems like viral/rad has the most total damage output potential with pic related; while the other 2 combos are giving 3011/3011 of each

Also what the fuck is up with this new font

What the fuck is this new fisher price font, it's disgusting and has garbage kerning.
Couldn't they have just improved the old non-LOUD font to have better res scaling?

Can someone draw a picture of Atlas punching someone so hard that he turns into a door?

smells liike reddit

Here's drakgoon riven if that user wants to purchase it. It's basically an upgraded dual stat. It's low roll if you care about that too.

I'd go corrosive as you aren't doing enough damage or slash to justify viral.

It's really weird.

I don't even know why they decided that a hotfix patch was the best way to unveil this bizarre change.

Why the fuck do you fags not have a god damn dojo?

We do. Two actually.

I must find a way to go even faster

That user here, I'd buy that for 40 plat 8get yourself a pair of potatoes with it).
Probably gonna have to re-roll it though.
The primary source of damage for the Drakgoon is slashing so I was speccing it to deal with infested. Elec and damage to corpus doesn't really help that much.

but sortie requires like 15 mins to be completed

they fixed it finally, right after the buffs came out i put 4 dual stats and archieved only 98.8 status chance

Play Nezha (put a non-fag idle animation on him, too)
Have high speed multiplier
Have volt in your team cast GOTTA GO FAST GOTTA GO FAST GOTTA GO FAST FAST FAST
Slide

jews… android dick?

WHO'S… BEEN DRAWING DICKS?

K, my ID is 3k_halogen so friend me or meet in the dojo or something

Well whats the details on them? Any open slots for a fuckface like me?

You can rerun them as many times as you like.
It's worth doing with eximus stronghold interceptions/survivals as those give crapton of focus.

We're both full.
REEEEEe.

so what's a good opticor build for ayy hunting anyway? I just got the weapon

What the fuck just happened, anyone else ever experience this?

Sorry to tell you this but I think opticor is old news for eidolons. It can still wreck shit though. If you do use it for eidolons build for crit and radiation damage. For general purpose do the same but slap hunter munitions in somewhere.

Nope, spooky.

what do people use for ayys now
I heard Harrow is old news too because arcane nullifier negates all magnetic effects
what frames are people using? what weapons

Vectis prime is king, but really any sniper will do. People run with either oberon or trin for support, and rhino, chroma, harrow, volt for damage. Basically anything with a damage multiplier.

Ever since I got my Vectis prime from that twitch event I haven't used anything else, i'm honestly shocked they buffed it.

my clan leader is convinced he's useless and refuses to let him into ayy runs, what makes him useful?

Healing, armor bonus to allies, sacred ground/reckoning for dealing with vomvyalists.

Iron Renewal and Smite Infusion. Your clan leader's a faggot.

welp, my clan leader won't listen to me so I guess it's pubs then. Got any good oberon builds?

This is what's on mine, just swap out Phoenix Renewal with Smite Infusion, another duration mod, or even more armor

what is the firewalker for?

It's a Bullet Jump mod, what the fuck do you think it's for?

but that doesn't help against eidolons at all

Harrow is better than oberon, because he trivializes magnetic explosion thing between phases, so you don't have to run back and forth in range.

Or you could just be your operator in void mode and not give a shit.

As an operator
in short
Harrow > Oberon
Can oberon even heal lures?

You only have to be in operator mode for about 5 seconds to wait out the screech, you really need those 5 seconds to do all that shit? Harrow's buffs are just a bit too finicky to be effective.

Harrow is not about buff, it's about nullifying that explosion phase. It's infinitely more useful than clearing out grounds and some second rate buffs that don't compare to Chroma/Trin/Rhino ones.
Oberon is not useless mind you, like some fucking nezha or ash, but if you get to choose, you better choose Harrow.

But that phase is trivial to deal with. And harrow can't reliably heal, so he's not really competing with oberon. Oberon is competing with trinity.

And oberon can't compete with trinity.
I guess you closed your own case.

He can, he trades damage reduction for more offensive abilities. So if your party consists of rhino and two chromas or something, then heis the better choice.

void mode doesn't stop magnetic procs
gfycat.com/RectangularAngelicAntbear

Yes and? The magnetic proc hardly matters.

it does if you're chroma

Why? You don't need the shield if you're buff is already up, and you should be using zenurik anyway so you should be able to regen enough energy to be able to keep vex armor up regardless.

You can already melt Hydrolist with one good chroma, you don't need any more offensive abilities, all you need is more safety to not waste time replacing nuked lures or reviving dead cats.

what is wrong with you? you use madurai for void strike to melt the shields

Provided the healing affects the lures, depending on the exact math he could be about equivocal to trin in terms of healing lures.

I don't have the autism to grind for both, and zenurik is always useful. Not to mention if you have negative eff chroma, which you should, it's either that or pizzas cause nothing is else gonna give you energy.

I did this as Nehza before playing Volt though
the 20% speed boost on his 1 + Volt speed is nuts

All nezha fags should be gassed

I've played Nezha a bit, to me he doesn't strike me as a great frame. He has OK crowd control, an OK protection for himself, and the rest of his gimmicks are just that. OK. Nothing to really write home about. Rhino can do the same CC if not better. Rhino can also get far better protective shielding. Healing can be better done by any other healing warframe. And his 1 is pretty meh.
There isn't much good about that frame besides you can go a bit fast. Or you could just slap an exilus adapter onto any other warframe and then some parkour mod.

Make a new thread somebody.
Because every time I do it cobalt gets triggered and deletes it.

k

Got lost on the way to the forums?

Who's mad? Here I'll use your own image.
Jews: in the third part you show a fishing screencap where you have a tennogen helmet on. That's 7 dollars for just a helmet. Bethesda didn't charge as much for paid mods. There's also the prime access, which is 150 dollarydoos for the latest prime. Most GAMES don't charge that much for one character and some accessories.
Grinding: Tons of waiting windows, multiple maiming strikes, rock farming achievement, and the room full of statues are all the result of grinding

DE has outright said that they were being petty and nerfed chroma because he was too good at killing ayydilons. And Rebecca has banned people before for making a fool of her. The topless thing is from the devstream/primetime episode where niggamu showed up. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
As for Memelands? The game kills whatever jokes come up in it. See: Clem.

Rhino is just shit, and I'm mocking you for your shit taste. Even atlas has better armor now.

That you needed to toss in the custom-made memegenerator shows that you know that you got what you expected, but can't take the i-told-you-so that comes with it.

Gonna post a smug anime girl next?

Don't need to, you already destroyed yourself.
See you next thread.

You just can't argue back

I'm not reading your shit. Your're obviously fucking mad.

I think you might be projecting there. What happened to "see you next thread"?

But you know what I can actually leave a thread when I say so. See you later, faggot.

Just wast making sure you have to get the last word. You had two.
You're platinum mad my dude.