played best with Elona+ and Elona custom
download base game and 2 mods here:
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki
disagreement: disagreement.gg/Razdxsk
requires 1 million hours of grind

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshade.no-ip.org:42333/ElonaCustom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

disagreement is the d i s c o r d, which would not be cool because it would reduce traffic to 8jew.

Wrong, shitscord is just datamining platform and some boards were spammed with threads with only links to it.
It's so bad that multiple boards filtered it.
Including /hgg/, /animu/, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and few others.

It's there if people want to use it, I won't but I don't have an issue with those who want too. Just relax, the world isn't going to end if some weapons grade autists want to hang out and chat.

You bring much shame on your little girl OP

When you kill yourself I want you to livestream it.

I married 3 little girls at once. if you know what I mean

Mate I've seen redditors less highly strung than fags like you. Stop being so fucking millennial by way of needing to control what others do with their lives that is no business of yours.

Then I suggest you return to reddit.

But with you here I can't tell the difference.

Just kill yourself already.

With unusual high amount of idiots, anime-hating faggots and some faggots from god know where that showed up recently, it was to be expected.

Probably not.
I am relaxed.
I was just saying why exactly it was filtered.

I mean fair enough but on here people shouldn't need telling and can make their own minds up to use it or not.

That "meme" is so bad I can only assume you're holidaying here from Holla Forums.

Ladies first, this means you

But I'm not on Holla Forums shilling some namefag forum where "problematic" boards get routinely deleted.

/r/ing some kind of cleaned up interface mod. I had one years ago but all the sites have died or moved since then and I can't find any on elonaup or the wikis.

Their crippling autism forces them to parrot every single meme they've heard because someone uses something they don't like.

go away flag

Indeed, also the bit about "taking traffic away" makes me think of (((mark))) and his love for money and influence.

You need to go back to cuckchan mate, (((Holla Forums)))) kek.

If you think mark makes money running this board then you are seriously retarded.

Mark pls stop.

hows my team user

disagreement was a mistake.

Mark is a kike, do you think you can trust him? Lol no.

A little past where I am it looks like, but I'm quite happy, last play session I married all 3 of my LGs and today we moved into a cozy house. Using E+ custom to let them do range, but tomorrow will be a melee day to keep stats up. (I started this game when the last was over 100 posts, been grinding like hell)

Sorry it's my fault for replying and encouraging the fags, but I mean everyone was waiting around for an elona thread to be made but wouldn't do it. One guy steps up and makes it but slightly not to millennial's snowflake tastes and they all start shitting on him.
Really activates my almonds when do nothing faggots shit on people for taking initiative, or they think "own" a topic on an anonymous fucking message board.

forgot pics

Further proof you don't belong and should kill yourself.

You have a really nice house, mine looks like shit with stuff strewn everywhere. Exactly like I am in real life.

i was going to remake but I like to give them some breathing room between threads
this op is terrible especially since I linked the entire elona plus and custom repository last thread and op couldnt even be bothered to do that or post the other jew guide

don't be such an entitled faggot plz

go and stay go

Wow you must really impress all the other soyboys on cuckchan with such tough talk.

I was waiting for a new thread to show up.

Anyway where we last left off, Dorfarm marries his dragon waifu. And since for some reason the price for the palace was only 1 million I bought that and made it a Heaven of Tyris. I still make more with my salary than I get in taxes.

reported.
>>>/suicide/

What a faggot response, Its obvious you wanted to just shill your disagreement.
When I get home I'm cracking open my billy folder, then you will be sorry

I'm sure he and you will have a happy life, prepare for a mild bullying as well.

I thought about having a huge team before, but right now I'm in south tyris and I'm starting to think the less pets you have, the better. As you can funnel all the items, AP and growth gains into 1 pet. That said though, I'm struggling to use my fox brother I complained about last thread, he's too fucking powerful now and is destroying bosses 20 levels above himself before I can even do 10% damage, he pretty much killed the final boss of north tyris for me.

I updated from 1.62 to 1.75 and now the text that shows what level something is when you target it is bugged. It isn't a big deal because it still shows the proper level below, but has anyone had this before?

The best pet that you can get that isn't a god in my opinion is the fire dragon child, in fact, it's base life is BETTER than the gods themselves.

How do you get those neat furshit sprites?

Gods are awful pets due to the god recruitment penalty which will fuck all their stats even if they're as small as a Big Daddy. Pretty much nothing outdoes a fire dragon child in raw stats, but there are plenty of things with more broken abilities out there.

Sweat Dubs thread.

Yeah it says that for me too. Maybe it means you are stronger than you think. Should try challenging dungeons double your level now.

Do they keep translating the game? I remember playing the version that introduced the dojo and other stuff but I had no idea what it does since most stuff was unstranslated

The platina bell can also pretty overpowered due to it's massive speed, damage reduction, and it's ranged AI.

Giving it rubynus gear, poison and bleeding resist, and feeding it hero cheese helps make it more unstoppable.

Shitcorders act like furries when others don't accept their clubhouse. You'd think they'd quit advertising their rooms elsewhere when they just get turned down every time.
Sadly this thread is tainted with shitcord arguments in the beginning and chances are good faggots will be jumping in with pro/anti shitcord posts for the entire thread.

Impressive.

Elona custom translates the stuff and even puts back in the cutscenes.
bloodyshade.no-ip.org:42333/ElonaCustom/

Were potential gains buffed massively at some point between 1.62 and 1.75 or did something happen to my save? I thought training a skill only increased it by 20%. Also, a single blessed potential potion brought my PER potential from Good to Superb

They're just part of the sprite set I use (1st pic related). May as well post a couple others while I'm at it. They're for older versions so you will have to do a bit of editing or else new mobs will be blank purple/white squares

Is there a reason for this?

I think it's a Japanese thing. They have a festival or something where you throw beans at oni to ward them off.

the damage is 17 or the big ass number on the side?

Oni fears the soy.

I think it's both.
That large number is just bonus damage.

This is correct.

fuck off