Ancestors Legacy (1st pic related) is made by creators of Nod Impotant

And Hatred.

Finally a game where I can Deus Vult Larpagans

At least put up some gameplay video, they showed some of their work last year. Anons on the thread were mixed about it, but seems like a gigantic improvement from stragegy games like Halo Wars 2 or Dawn of War 3.

nigga just download it, open multiplayer beta on Steam

This might hit big tbh.

I'm banking on the vikings and german factions.

Did, looks pretty good so far but still holding my breath, can't wait for them to add Not Important as a hidden hero.

Eat a dick Christfag.

Does the PC version have a different HUD than the XB1 ver?

Dunno, but so far seems pretty playable (but so was CoH and this is a variation of it).

post xb1 HUD, dubman

Another day, another opportunity to post this.

So can you actually direct control a unit and go around swordfighting pagan heretics? Because that's one of the better parts of Men of Wa…

Oh. Not interested.

Oh wait, it is. Just saw PC footage, looks like a good CoH clone tbh.

It's a strategy, why would it be on a console? How the fuck is anyone going to play it without a mouse? All the 5 idiots who bought this console might also get that so they have something to play, but it's going to be an experience so shit, they won't give their future games a try. Besides that it looks good to me. Basically Company of Heroes with mostly melee combat, bigger terrain usage and hopefully no DLC out of the gate.

Check the gameplay videos. It's actually not that bad, but of course m+kb is still the best.
Dune 2k was on consoles as well, it was alright.

And AoE2 was on PS2

1) devs fell for "wider audience" meme or 2) M$ paid for it.

M$ are pretty desperate for a "killer app" so it's most likely the second one. The devs themselves don't seem to give that much of a shit and are just making games they like themselves.

Microsoft is hungry for games for their pretty much vidya-devoid console, they even give you two dev kits for free.

Nigga what

If M$ bleeds money I'm all for it.

Fuck
All germany fights turn into a giant moshpit, good stuff

You can also play with bots.
Looks good but i need to print out the manual, hate reading long text on the pc and i haven't played any strategy since C&C generals 8 years ago.

It's pretty decent, but I keep getting rushed in and I have a hard time fending off enemies. The eternal anglos and their shitty fucking slingers are annoying too. The fuckers rush in to cause damage and before I can even react, they go full retreat mode only to come back a minute later and repeat.

lol trash

Played a bit of the multiplayer beta with a mate vs the AI. Even with massive numerical advantadges and siege weapons destroying an enemy base takes forever to actually accomplish so the last ~10 mins of an Anhillation match are dull as fuck. Buildings are just too easy to repair vs how hard they are to destroy and even then it's not permamently destroyed so you end up having to camp units next to them to stop them getting rebuilt.

Also who the hell thought giving the Anglo-Saxons only ranged units at tier 1 was a good idea? You spend the first part of the match getting your arse kicked every time an enemy player so much as looks at you. Later on things get better when you can pull out longbow squads with spearmen to support but when the best you have are longbows (very long range but slow firing at the start) or slingers (short range but fast) it is a pain in the neck grabbing/holding villages.

Overall I'll probably get it eventually when it comes out but at the moment it feels like it needs a lot of polish to get decent. The 10 unit limit is probably going to ruin any long term fun though. What is it with RTS games and trying to stop players from building up decent sized armies?

Eternal Anglos being afraid of close quarters and doing conniving shit is canon to the real world, user.

Don't know of how much use is that, but some units can use "chase".

Domination is there for a reason. Isn't destroying the well enough to stop them from recovering?
Anglos with their slingers are probably good in team battles, but not so when they don't have meatshields.

Pagan Larpers > Christcucks aka wanna be jews

goodest of goys

Seems pretty cool but the actual gameplay puts me to sleep.

noice. You can already hear (((them))) screetching about it

Well yeah, Christcucks are the ultimate good goys. They pride themselves in it.

lel

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

Well yeah, jews hate white culture so of course they used their slaves aka Christcucks to erase it.

Man you are a mad Christcuck. Jews don't hate Christians, they treat them like the dogs they are.

Typical Christcuck. The best of goys.

Hey, I just learned from you :^)

Did they teach you to shitpost in JIDF school?

god fucking dammit
I feel like it's absolutely crucial to scout the map and attack villages your enemy also attacks or else you'll never recover

I wonder what slavs do they mean, I guess the campaign might happen in the kievan rus

CONVERT PAGAN
YOU WILL BE WELCOMED INTO THE ARMS OF CHRIST AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

trips confirm

A lot of good that did us in the end, what with decolonization and that jazz. Imperialism was a mistake.

Christ was an anti-capitalist Jew. The Bible specifically says the end times would occur within the lives of the people depicted. The god of the Jews can't even beat chariots of iron. The whole thing is rotten and cracked from its core, and you dumb fucking animals refuse to see it. But please, keep pretending that your psalms and your memes mean something, it's a lot easier than facing the reality of the situation and you lot are the kind to take the easy way out. But don't even read my post, I'm just an agent of the great deceiver. Also this nonsense about conflating religion and the west is fairly annoying. They didn't build settlements, conduct trade and farm for any church. They did it because that's what white people do. Builders, farmers, conquerors of reality. It's a white thing, not a religious thing. No Jewish book told men to ascend to the next level, quite the opposite. Was it not the sin of learning that got men kicked out of paradise? Was it not the sin of cooperation and achievement that got the tower of Babel destroyed? Is it not the sin of merely living which requires a lifetime of service to men (in the name of god)? No, all the good in this world was done by men who ignored the people of the sand and their works, if not outright resisted and fought them.
Despite how disgusting you people are, I can still point out your nice digits. Nice digits.

wew check em, maybe one of these days we can have a thread about actual vidya

I'm not here to convince you, just to present this to you.

Maybe someday.

Charlesmagne is a jew-cucked traitor.

Wildurkind all days every days faggot.

I hope its metal as fuck like their other games.

How to stop a leftycuck 101.

Actually no. Adam and Eve got kicked out for trying to shift blame. Adam blamed Eve, and Eve blamed the serpent and neither would admit they fucked up.

Feel free to join the Satanist elite in builing up the new one then, cuckboy. NWO all the way amirite?

You mean Egyptians and mesopotamians weren't sand people? Give me a break.

Nah, fuck this shit. РПЦ are the Russians SJWs.

Don't tell me you actually believe this.

Jesus fuck dude. You must be baiting.

Show me then, the great masterpieces of pagan germanic and celtic literature. Oh wait, there are't any BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY WRITING and all their myths and stories were passed on orally and were only written down by christian monks for the sake of history.

by your logic everyone but sumerians are niggers

shocking twist

No, because they eventually adopted writing and stopped being niggers. Civilization can be passed on to completely unrelated by blood people, it's a social order, not a state of being. It's up to the recieving savages to accept civilization and become human and stop being niggers, Germanics and Slavs decided to abandon their niggery and become civilized nations, while for example niggers continued on with their ways and rejected civilization.

No, it was globalism and arrogance

I don't think niggers reject civilization but are simply too fucking retarded for it and would be better off sterilized and kept as sporting pets (like pit bulls)

Are you retarded? The main reason we don't have access to large stores of inscriptions from that time has more to do with the fact that these groups didn't have access to things like paper which are much easier to work with especially with longer stories. Even without that they still inscribed messages on staffs to be carried for delivery and carved things in stone and metal for a long time before they adopted the Latin alphabet. Hell considering the similarities between certain runic characters and Greek and Latin characters it can be said that the Germanics were in the process of acquiring and creating written language with the help of civilized countries since at least 150AD. It certainly didn't take Constantine and Charlemagne to teach them how to write. Furthermore, what does it say about 'civilized' writing systems if the ones used by many parts of the Germanic-speaking world used (and some still do) runic characters with their 'civilized' alphabet well into the modern day?

Christianity got Germanized just as much as the Germans got Christianized. Does that mean that Christianity is a pagan-nigger religion? I don't even hate Christianity but fuck if Trad Catholicism/Orthodoxy isn't just the new and hip LARPaganism.

(checked/проверено)
Pretty much this.
Блять ты мой ID стырил. Ну и да хуй с ним.

Let's try rerail it back.
Real OP there. Should have clarified this is not exclusive console game, but that doesn't make it less shit. I'm thinking to download open beta and play some skirmish with bots. I have no interest in multiplayer. I hope it will be moddable

Man annihilation does take a long time to finish. And I need to learn how to harass enemy villages.
slavs vs anglos is the funniest comb

Prove it.

lel, remove Kebab would like to have a word with you

Who?

bump

OY VEY MELT IT TO SCRAP!
t. Swedish minister of culture and heritage

How is that supposed to work? Company of Heroes was a cover shooter RTS, medieval warfare is far more melee focused.

He meant map control. Instead of covers you get positioning and bushes.

new patch, small buffs to anglos and nerf to arrow rain, panzer cavarly twice as expensive in maintenance, longer day/night cycle. plus fixes

Is this all you fuckers can talk about? Anything but the actual video games?

There we go again. I bet you think all slavs are russians ?

eat shit cuckchanner

At least they're bumping the thread