Total War thread

Who's down for Throne of Britannia April next year?

Look like Attila but with more personal general development and historical contents.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/792520/Total_War_ROME_II__Desert_Kingdoms_Culture_Pack/
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-rome-ii-desert-kingdoms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why wouldn't I just play Medieval 2's Britannia campaign again? Also I don't like the idea of indirectly supporting a charity that I dislike.

Isn't that some mobile shit? What the fuck is that?

its the way to release the game more often than call of duty

And some retards actually buy them. Fuck.

OP is a nigger.

Go away.

CA being all like

MTW2 britannia campaign is way after this game though i.e. after Hastings.

Please don't be butthurt.

This game is aimed at the historical crowd.

burnt out on stainless steel. any other good mods to play?

Go away. Also dubs thread.
CHECK 'EM

Deus Lu Vult is good. I like the RPG mechanics and that the textures look a bit more authentic medieval compared to Stainless Steel, lots of bright colours and heraldry on the textures.

Has they even confirmed any female units yet?

And the women units aren't even strong in Rome 2.

They exist and that already tells us enough about what sort of people CA are.
CHECK 'EM

thanks, gonna try it now

You have bitched about that in every TW threads, it gets old bucko.

I'm sure there are some she-elves units in Warhammer 2, and there's a woman faction leader in Empires Divided, yet nobody complain because it does fit with history/lore.

Like if they make Middle earth TW, you are going to throw shitfit about the inevitable Eowyin hero unit?

Why would they fucking bother when Third Age exists and would be 1000x better than anything CA could do.

Can you tell your co-workers they're all worthless niggers please. I've seen the photos, also tell the girls their purple hair looks like they dyed it in toilet cleaner. Thanks. Faggot.

>>>/reddit/

Third age mod has Eowyn too, m8.

Show it bitch boi.

CA is located in a small white town in southern England.

Just fuck off.

No, fuck you nigger.

We will have a TW thread here.

No you won't CA shill. Takes your shitty SJW game to reddit, I'm sure they'll love it there.

Proof. Now fuck off SJW.

Step it up senpai!

I see only 2 SJW in that picture.

Try harder.

I really want to enjoy Napoleon but the nature of it just makes me frustrated as fuck. France kills everything. Period. The entire thing is completely railroaded. There is no point to playing any other nation besides Britain & Spain because you just get absolutely smashed otherwise. No matter how good you are, they will just absolutely swarm you in numbers with those 500-men line infantry troops.

Just fuck off already.

It's not me honest.

There haven't been a good Total War game in over a decade. The last one that was semi-passable was Medieval 2 and it too had a shit-ton of problems on its own. The series is dead. Throne of Britannia is just a cheap cash grab and nothing more. Warhammer is an irredeemable pile of shit and Three Kingdoms screams we want the Chink audience pretty hard. Give it a rest already and play some older titles.

What? How did I trigger you by literally talking about Total War in the Total War thread?

Shogun 2, Attila and Warhammer are legit great games though.

Shogun 2 was a decent game in itself, but a bad Total War title.
The other two are probably in a similar as well.

Napoleon would have been great if you had more freedom in it and larger campaign map.
It's really a shame because I love the period but my choices are either that or Empire.

Awsome, well this game is like them, but with less units, no tech tree and a brand new recruitment system that is based on RNG, so im sure you want to pre order it!!!

Sound like a new kind of thing, the warband system sounds actually nice, organically-growing army.

Attila is closer to a Medieval 3 while Warhammer is close to Warhammer than actual TW titles considering they focus more on battles, heroes, faction differences than civilization building.

sounds good, all I needed from my TW is for it to look more like CK2

fug

It's April this year sorry.

I may not have played it, but I've seen enough of it to know that this is not true.
And I don't need a Medieval 3. I need a good game that doesn't have awful things like teching, limited build slots in cities and generals who level up.
But that's the staple now, so it's not happening.

People are already making Medieval 3 mod for Attila, so it's actually sorta true.
Medieval 2 has generals who level up though.

The two systems are hardly similar.
You get stat increases/decreases from traits, but you don't get to pick what they receive.
Command, which only improves morale, is increased by winning, but that's about it. You don't get things like "+5 damage for swordsmen" and "+20 cavalry charge."

It can only ever be a reskin, but fair enough.

Seriously, all I want is a logical yet semi-random development of traits that come as a result of my characters actions, not this "you hit level 2, so now choose between +10% archer ammo or +1 morale when fighting faction X"

It sounds like bad design, the old total wars had a man power pool, now when you recruit a unit it rolls a dice to see if you can recruit it next turn.

The new upgrade system just makes more sense and gives you more control over your general.

I mean, why wouldn't a general who has a missile specialization have better missile troops than a cavalry general?

That trait is still randomized though.

It is though.

Sound more like RNG, which is up this guy's alley:

I wish I had more hard disk space so I could put Shogun 2, Medieval 2, Napoleon, Empire, and Rome 1 back on my computer without deleting my grand strategy games.

Because it makes no sense for you, the player, to be able to intervene with their lives to the extent that you get to pick exactly who and what they are going to be.
The whole point of the traits system was to simulate some semblance of human behaviour so they could still develop on their own even if not active and the idea that arrows shot by the archers of one general do more damage than the exact same unit under the command of another is absurd.

A 60 year old general is going to have many more traits and retinue members than one who is 20 but their units are going to perform in the same way, with the exception of morale which may be increased or decreased.
The 60 year old might become a hardcore cuckold from spending decades in a degenerate huge city and faint at the sight of blood, while the 20 year old might turn out to be a military genius who likes to get merry with his troops.
One is going to have severe morale penalties, while the other will have bonuses.

It's not a matter of racking up "experience," but what kind of a person they are. It's about as random as humans are random.
This should not need an explanation.

Medieval 2 and Rome 1 had limited manpower and not RNG.
If you wanted more and better spearmen from a specific castle, you'd build a higher tier barracks.
Not "research" some ridiculous "technology" or rely on dice rolls.

Wow, the screenshot is just rich enough to identify tons of things about the game.
I hope you faggots who were jerking off about how this was going to be the "return to Medievail 2" feel pretty told right now. It's literally a Rome 2 reskin. This one screenshot has everything you need to know, except what the three agents (one for each of the 3 stats) are going to be named this time around.

They used BCE/CE speak so ill never give them any of my money

you missed a few at the back kek.

you missed two of the women. maybe four, but i can't tell if the other two are feminine dudes or women.

also, i think you missed a pajeet in the back.

It does make sense.

You are the king, you command the generals to get better.
Why not? The better trained missile units shoot more accurate and thus do more damages to the enemies.
But it's absolutely about experiences, the more battle-harden a general, the better he is.
Thought you like the RNG?
Why are technology ridiculous? Don't we actually have researchers in real life doing that shit? And the technology does unlock higher tier barrack.

But generals still change the outcome of combat in Attila.

One well-placed fear attack will rout the enemy center.

The game is going to going to be more like Attila except it's more personal with more general traits.

this has to be a paid shill right? or are you so pathetic you do it for free?

But Attila and Warhammer games are good?

No?

No, you just have shit taste because you were dropped too many times, it's time to kill yourself my man.

Yes, yes they are though.

Particularly Warhammer.

So you are doing it for free, sad!

It's a game about chinese pagans, man.

I just like strategy games, man.

Yeah bro use CE for other cultures be inclusive
ITS AD YOU FUCKING NIGGER WHORE

No you don't shill, or you wouldn't like trash like new total war, a series popular among people who like shit like dawn of war 3 and mobas

And before you claim that "semi-random" means I want it to be a total roll of the dice, it's more than apparent that skills and traits should come as the result of actions, not "levels".
Congratulations on leveling up Theodoric here, enjoy your mandatory +1 Zeal! What's that, you don't want extra Zeal? Too fucking bad, you chose to play Visigoths so EVERY. SINGLE. GENERAL you ever level will have to take this skill. Actually, just to compare, let's look at how each game does General skills/traits

Nazi Germany used BCE/CE.

Proof?

They were wrong to do so if they did now kill yourself whore

The general traits in Attila's skill trees mostly just reduce troop upkeep and recruitment cost and increase morale, the actual +5 attack shits are genetic traits and are gained randomly from birth or combat.

Skills should come from experiences i.e. levels.
Traits can be from random, but skills should not be.

Wouldn't say so unless you LARP as a christian everywhere you go.

GO AND DIE YOU AIDS WHORE

This gets heated real fast man.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN WHORE

s h i l l
h
i
l
l

Why can't we have just a peaceful TW thread?

Go back to your 9 shitskins and 25 womyn TW shill

Still whiter than most western devs, baring the russian ones.

russians aren't white they're red faggot everyone knows that.

Cool but I'm looking at the Rome 2 screenshot. You're welcome to post the Attila screenshot, but it doesn't remove anything from the Rome 2 screenshot.

No, skills should come from experience via usage. There is absolutely no valid reason that you should be able to build a general who specializes in cavalry warfare when he's went from the beginning of the game to the end of his career commanding militia because you haven't unlocked good cavalry yet and didn't want to waste money making trash cavalry. You should never be able to hand off a stack of high-tier cavalry to a complete cavalry nobody who already has every advancement with cavalry.

If they really, really want skill trees to work, then they need to accept that they need to track maybe 5 different experience values, and have skills be purchased with experience points as opposed to levels. They need to go old tabletop RPG as opposed to modern RPG.

O boy cant wait for the abilty to pay to unlock factions that are already in the game!

Also this.

…and?
Skills should come from experiences i.e. things the general has experienced and done. Now fuck off.

roll

rollan

What happens if I get dubs?

roll

It means every skills that everybody can learn.
But it does come from what the generals have done i.e. battling the enemy + governing the province.

fuck my ass with a stick dude

lol

Tough luck anons.

You can play it then find out.
It comes from 2 things:
1. The innate of your general.
2. It comes from experiences gained in the battlefield, you can allocate said experience to reduce the upkeep of cavalry units and increase the charge bonus.

Still, the major of cavalry general still comes from the trait either innate or gained in combat, not through the general skill you can buy.

roll

Just kill yourself cuck

Roll

Fuck Im not a fucking pedo

roll

Please just leave poor TW threads alone.

roll

It's interpreted that an experienced general will allocate budget much more effectively than an inexperienced general.

NINE SHITSKINS AND TWENTY FIVE WOMYN
COMMON ERA COMMON ERA
UNLOCK THESE FACTIONS ALREADY IN THE GAME WITH YOUR… CREDIT CARD
LOOK WE MADE THE SAME GAME BUY IT AGAIN

exactly my fetish

I find it funny people complaining TW games change too much yet they are also the same games.

WOW SO FUNNY

It's kinda arbitrary, don't you think?

if that were the case why aren't generals budgets simulated like in Crusader Kings. You could easily do this, by allowing Generals to accumulate a wage and then have your individual units take their upkeep from that wage, the General's skills have nothing to do with upkeep reduction, rather the general would request a higher wage as a result of being more skilled. See Crusader Kings for example of how to do it properly. CA just suck.

Drown yourself in semen nigger whore

is me
I hit the fucking jackpot, but 89 just made me sad. :(

I wouldn't say Crusader Kings are more accurate than TW in term of budgeting and finances.

And this is how Jews end in the gas chamber.

Why would anyone even care about a shitty commie island?

Rolling for 50.

Really don't think CA DLC practices are as bad as EA man, there are no season passes.

You get to invade it with vikingr.

You and your family will go into the gas chamber eventually.

It's a pre-order faction actually.

Truly I can tell TW has the most complex financial system ever :^)

rollan

God has punished me for my shitposting

TW's income more about tax, trade and happiness level.

It's not pretty hard but it does make sense.

See now you must be getting confused because 3 things doesn't make a complex financial system. CK2 has a pretty shitty system but it still takes into account all those things you said including disease, raiders, bandits, extensive trade routes, and of course having 3 distinct economic systems depending on what style of government you're playing. TW was about balancing your budget until you had enough gold to literally beat people to death with it, don't try and be a shifty salesman you fucker.

I quite liked fall of the Samurai, one of the features being you could choose to form your own republic as opposed to serving the emperor or shogun. good variety of units as well.

It does make it complex on how to balance these parameters in order to get the most gold possible.
Also in TW games, in fact they are the tax, happiness and income parts of the game.

this is complex tax management

ah silly me!

Complex management system

To be fair, that's only possible in the warscape games.

PROMOTIONS

That changes nothing though.

Actually if you kill the rebels right away, the populace will end up right back to hating you.

It's real, just that it changes nothing.

wew

You are really getting a bit more money one turn, and turn everyone to hate you in one turn, and then you reduce tax to make everyone love you again, except the damage's already done.

You just waste one turn micromanaging when you can make everyone love even with higher tax so you can get big money every turn.

All you need to do is build some buildings, man.

But who gives a shit, you get free XP with pissing people off. Have your economic towns making money, all the towns you hate for farming XP. Been a valid strategy since Empire.

Your game is shit.

Can you please raid >>>/qresearch/? That board is reddit's hangout on Holla Forums.

In Attila, you can only raise tax for all provinces.
I do though.

It really changes nothing for me, so eh.

Rolling.

see a competent developer would've made the system work properly. CA on the other hand will just remove it, because they fucking shit diversity hires who don't know a fucking clue how to develop games, hence this offering being yet another reskin of Rome 2, which was a reskin of Shogun 2, which was a reskin of Napoleon which was a reskin of Empire.

Medieval 2 was at least its own fucking thing, wasn't even developed by you faggots and is vastly superior to any warscape game.

Wow what a disappointment

Wait, what?

But the system already works properly.

Wait fucking what? How does that work, these games play totally different than each other, with the exception of Empire/Napoleon.

Was Medieval 2 a reskin of Rome 1 as well?

why am i surprised?

Under the hood its the exact same game. Medieval 2 I'm on good authority with to tell you because I know some of the developers who were fired by you faggots, they took the Rome 1 engine and rebuilt it for Medieval 2, this is why the rendering tech was changed and why the Aztec map could be split off, Romes map system never supported this.

Most of the Warscape games only have cosmetic changes. They still effectively play the same, have the same bugs, have the same stupidly predictable AI. The only differences are in theme, they'll change a few buttons, make things appear different, but under the hood you can tell its the same overall experience. Its no more obvious than it is with Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai where you can see all of the systems that exist in modern warscape games playing together, gunpowder, melee ect. They change so very little beyond that point and improve fuck all other than the graphics. All their games play exactly the same they're just ordered differently to create the illusion that they changed things.

rolling

Is he okay?

no he got a 24 hour ban

lel

Go back to the Cannae preschool of warfare, faggot.

shit you guys thought paying $20 for factions was bad.. Total War Arena has like $100+ Microtransaction.. holyfuck.

Yeah Great Company. Truly Kings Among Men.

I remember watching a stream back when it was first announced years ago.
Are they going to release it soon? I really want to see what kind of a clusterfuck it will turn into.

I think so. If wargaming has anything to say about it, it'll most certainly contain lootboxes since all their games do, as much as CA wants to pretend it won't. I too am looking forward to the cluster fuck that will be getting 4v4 to actually co-operate with each other, if you've seen rome 1 multiplayer you know its going to be a disaster.

Yes, that's going to help CA considerably.
That, and being able to control only 3 units in a series that's about leading entire armies. Well done you bastards.
You know, if it turns out to be free, I'll get it just to dick with people.

anyone got a torrent for total jew warhammer 2 and the tomb kings (((expansion)))?

Total war post Shogun II is a dead series user, I'm sorry.

Tomb Kangz was pretty fun and actually implemented the soft elite cap that WaWa badly needed, they just need it for the other factions now to avoid dragon and carnosaur stacks.
Tried to get into Attila but just couldn't, not sure what the reason was.

Daily reminder that M2 had an empire tier release and is only looked back on fondly due to Empire being that bad and mods. M1 was the superior game. Napoleon is also fucking great

Go away you nigger shill.

I can't talk about what the release was like, but with the exception of a few bugs, Med2 today works fine and is very enjoyable which cannot be said for some of the later titles.
I agree with M1 having a lot of nice little details that 2 dropped.

But don't forget that Empire brought us all of the Shogun 2 fellating and that the series has dropped in quality significantly since.
It's not about hating a game as much as it is about wanting the series to bring back the things that made it great.
Unfortunately, CA prefers their new audience and we're just some irrelevant old dinosaurs in their eyes, so there is no need to ever listen to us.

I have hope things will turn around one day, once their casual streamlined bubble bursts.

The Canopic jars system really makes me wish the item system was better in warhammer. That and the fact I've been reading the Legend of Sigmar books where the human kings had weapons they held in special regard made from Dwarfs and Elves.

You should be able to make various weapons and banners maybe with your heroes (have Empire Bright wizards make a Banner of Eternal Flame, Runesmiths making runes or something) and trade them. It would also be nice to actually see the banners and maybe some of the unique items for your heroes. The fact that there still is no Runefang for Karl Franz is ridiculous.

I would just like to go into one single thread without seeing half of it deleted. This shit is getting fucking ridiculous. What ever happened to self moderation?

Yeah it's a shame since Empire was the most ambitious jump for CA. If they had just spent time polishing it up before release it would probably end up ranked as one of the better TWs

While Shogun 2 is vastly overrated, it does do it's rock-paper-scissors fights in a well polished manner, but suffers badly from the use of warscape.
The engine would be perfect for Victoria Total War or Prussia Total War, but I can understand why they went with China this go around. I'm not sure how their combination of hero mechanics from WaWa will slide into RoTK, but it could work if it's not a mess on release and could open the door for some interest quasi historical stuff like the Iliad

I think it will sooner rather than later. Trying to crank out 3 games in a year and a half can't be good for their dev teams, and I can't see Britannia selling well

I remember it vividly, the release was fuck due to the AMD issues, I was on an Athlon at the time. The initial release had issues, but was still a far better time than Empire ever was. Kingdoms however was god-tier. It changed so much and added so much content that Kingdoms in its own right was radically different to the M2 vanilla (no better exemplified than in the Americas campaign because of how vastly different it plays from any other total war). That CA actually gave a fuck about their game, yes Medieval 2 was rushed and I know this from the people I know that worked on it.

But here's the thing too, Even Rome 1 had a terrible release. For the same above mentioned things that people look fondly on M2 they also do the same for Rome 1. But in all honesty Medieval 2 is the better of the two because it has the least amount wrong with it, again primarily because the engine was rewritten off the Rome 1 base which is why you don't get units getting stuck in building geo like in Rome 1, they actually path properly in city battles most of the time. They're still utterly crap at getting off walls however. Its not perfect.

Do I think that Medieval 2 could've been done better, definitely, there's features that Medieval 1 had that would've fit right at home in 2. But to be fair Medieval 1's Campaign map was no where near as detailed. I mean I still really like Medieval 1, but I prefer Medieval 2 just because it plays better overall.

Pretty sure that Britannia is basically just a mod of Attila. The pricing of it at 36 buckaroos also makes me think that they just slapped it together. Personally I'd like to see them remake Empire or Shogun and do it right, but that is hoping for too much.

them actually fixing Empire might be interesting to see. Not putting money down kind of interesting, but interesting none the less.

I thought he would have learned after the last one he tried to make.

Sorry, Shill-kun, but everyone and their mother knows nu-CA is cancer.

1d100

here we go

such shit taste

Fuck the shill and rolling.

Jackpot.

Forgot to sage.

This was the biggest surprise for me.
Sure, there wasn't a very large window of time between Med1 (2002), Rome1 (2004, with Alexander releasing months before Med2 would) and Med2 (2006), but all of those were complete games and had expansions which were close to the release of the next game.

But lately they've been putting them out one after another with barely any breaks. WaWa2 came out only a year after 1 and I think some expansions for Attila were also released recently.

WaWa2 is basically an expansion being sold as a fully priced game.

Rolling.

Fuck off faggot.

WaWa2 is the only game they release in 2017 along with Empires Divided (expat for Rome 2).

You are underrestimating Jack Lusted and his team.

And why redo Shogun? Shit's already done with Shogun 2.

I'm personally not all that interested in gunpowder age TW where everyone are the same, except with different stats and colors.

I laugh when people want Civil War: TW when it's exactly that, a two-faction game, with the factions not being super different either.

Good thing I like video games

Top tier

Roll

hmm

fucking retarded chart

shit thread, might as well continue the derailment.

I don't think i'm ever going to buy a total war game again. Any DLC made to add a faction to be playable even if they already existed beforehand is bullshit. I might get a game if I can get it + all DLC for cheap. I should have stopped buying them sooner, I stupidly bought Attila and barely ever played it.

You should, it's a good game.

I'm playing Stainless Steel right now and I'm kinda pissed at all the unresponsive gameplay compared to Attila.

I'd argue that it is more a matter of troops behaving like actual soldiers and not toy ones (they take a second to react, some quicker some slower), but that's just me.
Getting the cavalry into formation when trying to flank can be a huge bitch and I mostly don't even bother because of that.

Walls are a nightmare and trying to set up during the deployment phase while defending a city is an exercise in futility. One and only point for Warscape from me, because that's something they actually fixed.

No, it's just unresponsive, like when you tell the cavalry to run, they just walk.

And sometimes they are just fucking stuck in mid way between charging and not charging, and just raise their lances and move extremely slowly.

At least the cavalries in Attila charge when you tell them to charge.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that most Total War games aren't that good unless they are modded? What's your favorite mods for the Total Wars you play?

I never liked sieges in Total War, I think the only game with genuinely good sieges is Shogun 2.

Shogun 2, Attila and Warhammer are actually perfect fine without mods because the modding scenes in those games just add into the game instead over of making huge overhaul like Medieval 2.

But that's where Medieval 2 shines too, it serves as an engine for modder.

Stainless Steel and Third Age are the best mods out there. Used to say Call of Warhammer but now we get the actual Warham:TW.

Are you sure you're giving them enough of a head start before charging and double clicking?
Also, don't give any other orders until they actually perform the charge, otherwise you will break it, even if you click on the same enemy unit.

That's funny.
I thought Shogun 2 had the worst siege battles.

I'm actually sure because I give them like 10 feets between them and enemy archers. Sometimes they are just walking with their lances towards the archers.

And there's the matter of the charging cavalries changing direction and hitting the spearmen closest to them instead of the archer when you click on the archer.

I dunno if it's this is Stainless Steel doing or vanilla Med 2, I'm too annoyed by the bugged combat of Med 2 to retry.

Shoulda say 10 meters*

No clue how far away that is, but try making the distance greater. Sometimes they refuse to run when you double click on the ground, but I don't think that ever happens when you actually target an enemy.
As for them randomly changing direction, I don't think I've ever seen that. Maybe you accidentally clicked on a sole spearman in a bunch of archers?
Who knows. The game is buggy, but not that buggy, I think.

Well, I experienced twice of that yesterday, it could be Stainless Steel doing.

This makes it kind of chore to play considering I just played Warhammer and went back to it.

Oh well…

I still like Call of Warhammer, I think it nailed down the doom and despair aspect of Warhammer better than WaWa.
It's kinda funny, I used to help I guy with his Med 2 mod and I learned something strange; Med 2 gives modders more room to work with than the later games but the engine itself is a bitch to deal with while the Warscape can't be modded to the extent that Med 2 can it is a hell of a lot less frustrating to deal with.

I liked Shogun 2's sieges the best because the AI could actually pose a threat to the player, at least when it was attacking.

Yeah, Call of Warhammer is just insane.

I mean people complain about Chaos stacks in WaWa, but goddamn it's nothing compared to Call of Warhammer chaos invasion.

lol faggot

Call me spoiled but I prefer the auto-replenishment of newer games compared to Rome-Medieval.

Fuck wasting turns sending troops back to the castle and click on retrain every single turns, it's not even fucking realistic.

I've only played Medi2 and Shogun2. Shoguns' sieges might not be all that interesting but they're a hell of a lot less frustrating than Medievals'. Medievals sieges are fun, until you get past the walls. Then it becomes a game of trying to figure out where you can actually place your units and having to babysit them so that they're not constantly going in the exact opposite direction of the one you told them to. Also, Medis' battle AI is retarded. Half the time infantry will just sit in the command zone doing fuckall while your archers shoot at them from >20m away.

roll

fuck roll again

FUCK

rollo

fuck that gimme a reroll i don't care if i'm shitting up the thread

rolling rolling rolling

rolling

wish me luck!

roll

none of the total war games have good sieges, CA has never gotten them to work properly or have the AI not be completely retarded with them

Okay.

I think there are a few Anglo Saxon themed mods on TWcenter. I think there's one set in the viking age and one in a more Brytenwalda type setting

different user, tell me more about Deus Vult. Doesn't it have a map similar to the Crusades expansion? I'm doing an SS 6.4 campaign as Norway with "Savage AI" and difficult mode for campaign and battles

Anyone have a torrent for total wawa 1 with all the dlc including norsca? I can only find torrents that include all the dlc except for the norsca.

It's been ages since that dlc got released and yet nobody seems to have bothered.

It's not just sieges though. Webm is a field battle. Not shown is the 35 minutes of the AI staring in my general direction while I made and ate lunch. And before anyone says "Mod!", it's happened in vanilla as well. And I've only played through a medium campaign as England in that.
Even outside the battlemap sieges are terrible. The AI never actually attacks your towns, only tries to starve them out. And while, yeah, it's realistic it's also boring. And I swear if I ever spend two turns building ladders and siege towers only to find out that the place I'm attacking is a ram only map I will make a twitter and write an angry tweet to CA.
Really, the only thing Medieval has going for it is mods. But fuck me if there aren't some great ones.

which total war is the best?

roll

Every Total War they made after Medieval 2 is shit.

I haven't played any of the newer games except Empire and Shogun 2, but is melee still a bunch of guys 1v1ing each other with shitty mocap animations?

roll

None of these dont have a downside though

Arguably a few more, but I decided to stick with the totally positive.

When you make the same logical fallacies as an SJW, you're just like them. Don't make the same logical fallacies, then you won't be called that.

Can verify.

reported

Three days and thirty posts late buddy. Also sorry you got bug lady.

Are there still people unironically defending the blood and gore DLC they sell for every release now

Shogun 2 and Fall are solid but I would have been perfectly fine with them stopping at Med 2 if it prevented the series from turning into the shitshow it is now. There are enough mods for Med 2 that it could be the only strategy game anyone needs.

Nice Horseshoe fallacy. Glad to see you guys keep thumping this shit everywhere you go.

nothing wrong with that, if people dont like it, they wont buy it.

roll

The blood and gore literally costs $2, the game does go on fucking sale regularly and their DLC aren't even priced outrageously.

What's wrong with their them so far is they have stopped releasing GOTY collection with all the DLC.

Except Med 2 has plenty of problems and the newer TW clearly improve upon it, you hipster jackass.

No.

LETS GET THIS STARTED
ROLLING
IF I GET 03 I WILL WISH FOR TW SHILLS TO BE BANNED
ALSO BEST GIRLS ARE AS FOLLOWS AND IF I ROLL THEM I WONT BE UPSET
IF I GET DUBS I WILL ROLL AGAIN
09 IS A GOOD GIRL
10 IS A GOOD GIRL AND ID PUT UP WITH THAT GAY SHIT
12 IS BEST LOLI AND IF SOCIETY SHUNS ME I HAVE A BETTER EXCUSE TO BE HIKIKOMORI
24 IS SECOND BEST GIRL THE IMOUTO IS BEST GIRL
I WOULD COUNTER BULLY 30 LEWDLY IN PRIVATE
50 IS WAIFU MATERIAL T B H
70 IS BASICALLY 2D ANYWAY EXCEPT WITH AI AND BETTER GRAPHICS SO THATS COOL
90 IS BORDERLINE CUCKSHIT SO I DONT WANT TO ROLL HER
91 IS DECENT AND IM A GAMBLING MAN ALSO IF I ROLL 90 I'LL PRETEND IT WAS A 91

So is Ancestors: Legacy gonna have its lunch eaten by Thrones of Britannia? Or is Ancestors going to be too shit for that to matter?

Rolling

I'll take it.

roll

Roll

Medieval 2 Total War was the best Total War game.

roll

The fuck is this degenerate garbage?

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE WARHAMMER MOD FOR ROME: TOTAL WAR IS SUPERIOR TO THE OFFICIAL RELEASE

Except that it's likely that CA has become shit because they've been hiring for the sake of diversity as opposed to merit.

Wait, there is a Warham mod for Rome? I thought that is for Medieval 2.

Divide and Conquer submod for Third Age

New DLC for Rome 2 got announced
store.steampowered.com/app/792520/Total_War_ROME_II__Desert_Kingdoms_Culture_Pack/
and a female leader FLC
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-rome-ii-desert-kingdoms

WE

WUZ
the camels looked really cool but they really went overboard with the poz'ing

KANGS

I can smell the desperation.
It's funny seeing all the black history revisionism going on. Check out the "House of Konsciousness" bullshit, blacks literally think they were the ancient Hebrew Israelites, Moors, FAYROWZZZ and yes even fucking Romans or Greeks. They have ""debates"" (if you count shouting and screaming over eachother a debate) with themselves over whether to embrace Kemet (Egypt) or the Hebrews. It's funny because they were neither both.

Because American negroes have an identity crisis, they feel the need to be part of something like video related.

Blacks never had any notable civilization or empire in history. The only note-worthy thing was the Ethiopian kingdom (Cush, descendants of Ham) which does appear in biblical literature and had a decent culture. But even then:

Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Carthage, Libyans - all were not black. They were Semites or descendants of Mizraim/Canaan.

Cushites and Nubians were pure niggers, and they didn't amount to much besides a Cushite queen getting fucked by Solomon.

So this whole "Egyptians were black" bullshit spat out by kike shitlibs is really just jews jewing themselves?

Spouted by leftist neo-marxist SJW regressives who hate western civilization, yes.

I hope you at least get payed for your efforts.

Nein.

Egyptians and Persians sure as shit are not semites.

roll

Here is hoping the new Quaan DLC boom.

Fuck nigger and arabs.

what the fuck are you doing.

We Wuz Everyone!

Kush confirmed for most cucked faction.

I don't get this sudden interest they have in reviving Rome 2, they should be refining Attila.

Mortal Empires crack when

Rome 2 sold more unfortunately.

And Throne of Britannia is sort of an expansion of Attila.

Nigger there is no Norsca crack, forget that shit.

Egyptians are descendants of Ham yes, but not from the line of Cush (niggers). They came from Mizraim. Arabs to this day Egypt "Misr"

I think the Persians did come from Shem, although I could be mistaken and its Japheth instead. Look at the biblical Table of Nations.

I was just about to post that.
They just can't leave well enough alone, can they?

Kush is about the only good thing niggers ever invented.

To be fair, Attila has the kush as well, they are the only nig faction in the game.

The whole muh QUEEN shit is hilarious though, the nigs been led around by a QUEEN.

roll

I had the most fun with Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War and Napoleon Total War. Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai was fun for a while, but the strat map being so small made the whole thing complete and utter horseshit.

I found Napooopan to be particularly memorable with La montée de l'Empire-mod, paired with sub-mod that raises the battlefield unit limit up to 80. AI handles even that amount of units pretty much flawlessly, which resulted in some extremely intense, exhausting, and fun defensive battles.You basically have to pull out every damn trick in your playbook when defending some city.

The only flaws that I can remember were when game mechanics shat the bed due to units involved. I lost a battle where I was attacking, and enemy was receiving reinforcements due to time running out. Enemy reinforcements simply did not come to the battlemap fast enough. That problem certainly could have been outright bypassed by setting the battle time limit to unlimited. Other problem was due to mechanics involved when a unit tries to assault a house that has been garrisoned by a enemy unit. Only one unit can assault house at a time, resulting in situations where AI is sitting outside the house waiting for one unit to die or rout so that AI can send next one in.

Roll.

It 's silly for them to spend effort on this but at the same time I don't get the assrage:

As far as diverrsity pushing goes in games, this is pretty not awful example of it: It's acknowledging that women being in positions of authority and power was unusual and isn't handwaving it like asscreed did, and is actually using those sort of cultural barriers and factors and turning them into actual game mechanics.

I've always been of the opinion that diversity pandering is stupid, but if you use women, blacks, gay people, etc either in ways that aren't beating you over the head with how diverse they are it's not a problem, and if you actually use them to do interesting things either mechanically (such as here) or conceptually, then that's fine. SJW's typically don't do either of those things though because they only care about virtue signalling and don't actually want to do tthe work in terms of making shit mechnically interesting or doing the resesearch for making a game based around african mythology or whatever.

I don't get much assrage aside from the stupid ass MUH QUEENZ thing, but at least it's only a faction.

Not going to pay for it anyway when I can just get ToB.

rollan
here's hoping it's not 95

I'm 90% thats what he meant. The campaign is really fucking hard too. Warhammer for Med II