>Download BYOND and make an account: byond.com/download/

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Races
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ningen removal soon

Reminder humans are the greatest species

Is it still spreading? I thought the zombies were nipped in the bud.

Might have been cleared up just as I finished editing the OP.

That's half sayian.

I died and my corpse attacked Strom while we were talking about something.

The wonderful and powerful Super Kami Zombie King Tuba got bit while clearing out Android, and didn't notice until he turned in the Lookout.

You puny halfies deserve nothing but total genocide

halfies will all be dead soon

But don't complain when we retaliate.

Reminder that if you don't want to play on a server ruled by a furfag clique with admins in their pocket you should go to a superior server
byond://35.229.87.78:6666

Your autism is spilling out into other universes.

We need the source code so we can add real shit like the fucking Four Witches Technique.
TENSHINHAN IS THE STRONGEST HUMAN
KRILLIN HAS NO NOSE AND HIS WIFE'S A ROBOT

But Krillin had sex.

What about Tenshinhan?

Krillin still has no nose and his wife is still a robot.

please

What exactly is going on in this picture? What am I supposed to be looking at here?

But we don't have an elite sayian. Only low class or the Legendary.

And our Broly is a bitch that lost to a fucking cyborg.

I think at least one of saiyans isn't low class or legendary. I forget who though.

I still can't believe we don't have a single Elite.

Its just a game title that don't affect anything, though.

I thought Elite Saiyans got SSJ later and a few other minor differences?

You said it yourself, the differences don't really matter.

Elites have a lot different actually. Different stat line, they get a real ascension, they get SSJ later, they start out stronger.

Yeah, I thought they were a bit of a meme with the later SSJ, but they do get some notable differences now that I look at it.

Still a shame that Sage didn't actually get LSSJ transformations.

fuck this gay server come to a non-gay one

I thought that he did, but apparently it might have been a custom buff.

Are there spawn redirectors into hell along with ki jammers and invincible walls?

Not yet
Nothing is stopping you from making them though, just rp it out and you're gucci

Not joining then

also rp is encouraged but not enforced

If this fag has more than a few players his server should be in the next OP, considering this is a DB/v/ thread and not a "elizaspiders DB server thread"

you going have to argue with moderation about that i dont see any civil way to solve this

The problem is he only made it because nobody wanted to play with him when he trapped them in Hell and set up ki jammers with teleporting disabled and spawn-redirection from every spawn to Hell, and got banned for it.

It has a few people on but since the server got hosted like 12 hours ago everyone is still fresh, so you can go in and do whatever. Like genocide the saiyans

The server is hosted by Mors Orbis
The trapped in hell and banned guy is Star Breaker
Get your facts straight my dude

Mors did nothing but fellatio Star's dick after Star got banned, even after he said he was quitting forever. As far as I am aware they were in this together and share the crime.

A fly. If it reminds you of something, i recommend you to take a dosage of your prescripted medicament

I don't think anybody needs to care about your gay feud. List both in the OP and let people decide for themselves.

That's a reasonable idea.

I was considering adding it. Next time perhaps, if the other server stops trying to stir shit.

Whatever you say my dude. Reading through the old thread it seems that the furry clique are absolute fucking cancer as opposed to the star/mors duo. Not to mention that the older server has a vorefag admin who doesn't really give a fuck about it.

Actually sounds like a decent enough idea.

i agree with this now we need someone to edit the op

>Innocent Honest Imageboard User Supreme Kai is first to come

well holy fucking shit i'm glad i started playing on the new server instead
Where are these people from, reddit? Halfchan? Neofag?

Oh shit, Strombol's here now. I bet he's shortbus too. Fucking niggers.

lmao

what the fuck did i do to you new server niggers holy shit who cares if i asked a question and he answered. if you goys knew anything you would know the entire server hates me its not a fucking circlejerk.

is for

and

what
also i can make a fucking sun on the new server, what the fuck is this

I mean I don't know what I expected

It would of been funnier if they had blown it in the middle of the race, would of like to seen if anyone had the balls to finish the race

In the last race would be beautiful.

i did it for the meme

Reminds me of the last race in that PSX Treasure Planet game.

It was a hilarious accident.

Just accept fate doesnt want this race to happen

get ready to lose niggers

God damn, I'm really gonna have to install windows for this shit on my new laptop
I'll be there in a few days, gotta order a new caddy and harddrive for my laptop
It's gonna be bad though, I guess I'll have to start from zero
-fagioli, world's most determined autist

So I want to collect the DNA of every player on the server, but don't want to get caught doing it, what's the best way to do this?

You can't, because the game is fucking gay and publicly announces what you're doing whenever you nigger someone's DNA.

Not even if I made a droid and had that do it?

I mean it'd still be easy to tell who did it just off the username..

Though if you used an alt account you might have more luck.

Hmm, Then maybe I'll clone myself, mind swap with clone on an alt hoping to get skills from my main character, change the appearance and name of the character then start my dna crusade

TO PROTECT OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM A ALIEN ATTACK

what am I missing here how do people get these automatons that do things mine doesn't do anything

Mind swap and install the modules from inside.

Drones are a pain to work with at the best of times.

That worked until it stopped working, I'll just avoid this particular rabbit hole, it's probably for the best thank you for the help

to SAVE our mother earth from ANY alien attack

So is pretty much everyone on the server a saiyan? Are humans even worth playing?

The anime's so shit.

There's a cap on how many saiyans can be made in the primary server.

20% of players before it is no longer a choice and they have to hope for someone to open up the halfie spawn if they still want to go gold hair.

BRAVO

That comic makes sense because if the world gets destroyed he wont look at breasts. I haven't actually seen any bit of Super and have just been skimming /a/ threads about it once in a blue moon.

Kami's work is never done.

Also on the other server it's a zombie apocalypse. And there's saga working

I din't save the other serbs' IP before he got shoah'd. Can anyone repost it?

its here

New Server Announcement

As most fags here know, i started a fresh server and so far things have been swell apart from a few minor hiccups here and there with server settings, in fact this announcement is related to this issue.

When i created the server i made the settings almost identical to the other server, however one of the recurring problems is the BP cap, i don't like having to readjust it, because readjusting is usually requested by part of the player base when things get stale with the other parts wanting no change because they 'rule the roost'. I am admittedly an amateur at admining and i don't care at all for this position, however i wont hand it off to someone else because i have seen badmins and WE have fled badmins.

Instead i will turn the issue of the BP cap from one of admining into one of gameplay and i asked myself, what would make better gameplay? The answer is the removal of the BP cap entirely, instead of the admin controlling the competition between players by raising or lowering the BP cap, making some races better or worse in certain ranges of BP, the cap is removed and the only thing limiting a players ability is his time, effort and skill.

YOUR LIMITS, YOUR CONFLICTS, YOUR VICTORIES, YOUR LOSSES, ALL WILL BE DETERMINED BY YOU AND ONLY YOU, THE PLAYER.

These settings will allow freedom and also allow new players to catchup easily and be able to compete with older ones to a certain degree.

You might not have been around during the GOOD GOY saga but let me give you a rundown, it's related to an uncapped server.
>Everyone gets a dumb pack from tens, the original developer stolen code editer.
>The server was wiped in response to it. After, the server was opened again with no BP cap. Since nobody knew how to disable the packs being given out to everyone, everyone was able to train to the hundreds of millions, billions, and trillions in a matter of a day.

What was learned was that microtransactions are fucking bullshit, and that BP being uncapped leads to training autistically. Forever.
Secondarily. Your server will have them enabled by default. Don't panic.

you guys sitting on a 10 billion bp server whats the diference?

It's been fun guys

No-cap is horrible. If you want to go that route, soft-cap with low gains and strong catchup is what you should be doing t. someone who has played this gay shit even before Tens stole the code and closed the source

Hercules is truly the strongest.

This game is dead and only fun for like, three days.

the catch up is even a bit higher you can get on everyone level in 3 mins

THOSE WHO DO NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

Day late I know and this list might be a tad outdated but there are differences between Low/Normal/Elite/Legendary Saiyans
dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Races

GT ARC

the server is getting bored for the common player outside of the family furry RP or the ones that makes robots that lags the server

Wew.

Come to the new server. You can just do whatever here.

i heard you really didnt had any blackjack and hookers, no deal

i dont want to blow up stuff and be le ebin grieffer, i just want to participate in arcs and shit

i thought that was the point, no half saiyan catgirl erp

looks interesting

you mostly spend time meditating talking to others about anime or other shit

you only meditate 24/7 if you're a majin

Question, can someone tell me where I can find the base game files? Specifically, the images/.dmi's?
Thanks.

The turbo-autist creator/lolcow has this game on lockdown

However the sprites are very clearly ripped from various places. You can find most on iconbay.

We have a volafile of some sprites and .dmi's from past builds of the game as well as some custom stuff.
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274

Got a link?

this fucking lag

Oh jeez.
It seems that whenever an android is killed in the final realm, they kill a part of the server.

REMOVE DROID

Well now we know for certain that drones are a heavy contributor to server lag.

Welp Wipe when?

How long until anons start coding in new, non-shit races?
Or is this (((closed))) JEW (((source))) KIKE

SOON, probably.

Hyper wyper.
>Androids recombobulating in the final realm can be killed by other androids built in the final ralm

Item wipe when
How do other serbs manage that shit

Why has the ToP arc turned to such shit? I'll accept a lot of bullshit from Toei but when multiple characters stop the action to monologue don't turn around and tell me only a single minute has passed, god damn.

Sorry, had to vent my autism there. The fact that this shit even gets to me given the sheer volume of shounen bullshit in DBS I've already shrugged off fucking says something.

They disable or ban half of the shit really.

It only takes 23 mil to make a droid, and you can get that much ez

In other words, this game is fundamentally broken and there is no way to fix this through regular admin commands.

This is why we had reduced resource rates in the first place.

Reduced resource rates don't even hurt droid spammers. It'd only slow them down (at first), but it's too late now.
we've hit critical mass
prepare your buttocks, while one droid can be somewhat easily beaten by a roiding AIDS-ridden half-monkey, I doubt that many can.

This.

Whoever's idea it was to bump resource rates up was a nigger.

kill me

sorry

FUCK

THIS FUCKING LAG!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright enough fucking around, this lag needs to stop.

You guys are alright. Don't go to android tomorrow.

So this is the power of tens's REALLY BAD coding

I had a great time playing this lel, hope y'all have good nights

This game is fucking broken, I mean, the core gameplay is good, and the concept of robots is good, but it's fucked.
And the sad thing is we can't change that unless we recode the entire thing from the ground up on github, which nobody will because anons are lazy.
I would personally help tbqh but somebody just needs to get the ball rollin.

Nobody wants to recode it because it's CLOSED FUCKING SOURCE

the androids are still around and worst of all, on earth

Nigger walled off the namek DBs on the blackjack and hookers server.

hell demon spawn is also locked

What a great night that was.

on today's episode, icer blows up his home planet because some asshole put an orbital cannon on it

Earth's hero restores the planet. Don't forget to thank Satan

PUT THE FUGGIN EARS ON BEAN CAT!

If Popo has to be a nigger then Korin has to be a cat.
It's a joke you fucking autist.

250 mil well spent

Can you post smug zamasu 1?

thats super gay

t. zamasu

???

is there a smug zamasu 3-x?

Wipe when?

Never ever
>tfw paranoid that wipe will happen and I won't get a chance to be a true full blooded saiyan elite

He's hugging himself.

Ride on the magic short bus

I'm pretty sure he fucked himself. They live in the same damn house when GB isn't out killing everyone

Was Dragon Ball always this stupid or is this a new thing?

Yes, and no

It's more Cell Saga-tier time travel bullshit. Zamasu gets jealous of Goku's power after being beaten in a fight with him, so he grabs the Super Dragon Balls and wishes to switch bodies with Goku, this Goku he kills alongside Goten and Chi Chi while in Goku's body. He then goes to the Future Trunks timeline to recruit the version of himself there and they hug it out before wishing that Zamasu to be immortal. Then the whole "kill all the fucking ningen" plot starts.

Stupid fun? Yeah
Stupid serious? Since GT I would say

It's weird because GT was supposed to be about making the show less stupid and getting back to the adventure roots but this time in space. Super also had more of a comedy angle when it started out, but then both of them went 100% maximum powerlevel shitlord.

To be fair, the entirety of the Goku Black shit was poking fun at edgy fanfiction power level faggotry, you cannot say this scene or the fucking
PINK KI SCYTHE OF SELF-INFLICTING
were serious.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

way better then buu saga

I told you about the farmers, but none of you listened.

just kill yourselves

Cap's raised
King Kai's back
Strombol's level 4
things are looking okay

What are you gonna do? Spam power level charts?

thank you gregory

at least it wasnt on purpose this time

So is there some place I can get a whole bunch of hair and aura icons? I want to create a custom buff that at least changes something about my appearance.

The volafile we use has some zips and rars with icons. The smaller one has things already mostly configured for use, the larger one is a bulk dump someone found with a ton of shit, most of it garbage, but you might be able to find some stuff to use in it

volafile.org/r/g1r0r274

You know what is really fun for everyone on the server?
Zombies.

why

C'mon.

Wipe when???

Who's ready for monkey trouble

Stop monkeying around. Join us in order to make the earth dream real

Just started, what am I supposed to do?

Use the train verb
Visit Lute.
Attack another namekian and get removed

Train and let strange Namekians touch you.

Wait, you're on the other server.
There's two you could join, the first being the one in the OP.

ERP.

I'm on the wrong one? No idea what i'm doing, just found this thread and got interested.

I enjoy this ship interior very much, even made this part of it Namek themed.

Wipe soon

Seriously?

Where's the customize button?

AAAAAAAA goddamned ISP cut off my modem after only just sending a replacement and it's outside of support hours so I can't do shit until later today. RIP me.

EARTH PRESIDENT MAKES ICE A EARTH COLONY. REMEMBER THAT ARMSTRONG IS THE HERO THAT WE DESERVE.
RULES
No more than 3 drills per household, upgrade them as you want.
Don't fuck with the droids, they are the blades of justice.
That's it.

Caps increased slightly.

Jesus Christ.

In local news:
-Vegeta sewers stairs destroyed in road rage incident involving a babbling majin
-Core demon escapes from Vegeta's core during the chaos, begins attacking people on sight, authorities say to not engage demon in direct combat

Aaaand this time my modem is completely fucked, support couldn't even fix it remotely this time. Luckily the replacement will show up later today, so hopefully that fixes my problems. Guess I won't be capping for a while yet..

Did the server fucking die ?

It's being wonky, but I'm still logged in

Android guy has a cool fucking storyline.

ANNOUNCING THE KAI CHALLENGE
Happening TODAY, at 9 PM EST is a tournament held by none other than the Supreme Kai!
All are welcome to test their might and prove their bravery for the grand prize of 300,000,000 resources!
Please send a telepathy message to Andareb if you wish to participate, telepad code will be released at the designated time.

But has the wipe happened yet?

Nah, I dont think we're wiping for a while

Dang.

1 hour remains before the tournament is set to begin.

You really should announce tournaments sooner than a couple hours before it starts, tbh.

I didn't know when a wipe was going to happen, so I wanted to host it the first weekend possible.

Looks like the tournament is postponed until
SUNDAY, 9 PM EST
Because we only have 3 entrants.

Mysterious hacker named 4chan somehow teleports behind server admin walls and African Liberations the senzu beans

You got hotkey cucked it seems.
relog

Either Witlof broke her promise or you gave yourself it.

What if a majin taught him?

Majin purge when?

BASK IN THE LIGHT THAT IS YOUR GOD, KAMI.

I cant reconnect either, dunno what happened

Majins already leave the game within five days of playing, tops.
If you really don't like them, disable the race for new characters
Majin is a shit race anyway too.

OH NO

KNOCK KNOCK

Feels good

So i've acquired a door hacker, but I can't figure out how to use it, I've got it upgraded all the way but there's no option to use it. How do I use it?

Just having it in your inventory applies the effect.

Really? I've put it in my inventory but I can't hack any doors, I guess this thing can't hack every door, even fully upgraded. I'll keep looking around and see if I can't hack something.

It only works on roofs and doors with BP below that of the door hacker. Even a maxed one at the moment can only bypass 267m BP or so.

It's really underwhelming, try flying over walls and doors. If their level is below the knowledge cap, then you'll pass through them.

Server crashed?

Hard restart, it's looking like.

Server user is doing a hard restart. It'll take a little longer than usual.

Should be back up.

Don't forget the Kai Challenge is today, at 9 PM EST. Walk-ins welcome but be sure to telepathy Andareb if you're participating.

Earth President is the first to ascend past SS2 ! Remember, Earth shall rise and become the empire.

WE
WUZ

100% Earth raised though.

So are the disgusting fucking halfies. How are you any better?

Well for first I'm against the Half Saiyans. A Human and a Saiyan should never ever mix under any situations.

MFW it wasn't SS3 it was just that i left USS on and I forgot about it.

>>>/cuckchan/

The Kai Challenge begins in around 30 minutes.
Everyone's allowed to participate, telepad code to be released at the designated time.

I like it :)

Well, that concludes
THE FIRST KAI CHALLENGE
The winner of the tournament and grand prize of 300,000,000 resources is Zera! Congratulations! See you all next time.

In other news, Jungle has been destroyed by one Rapini! A Legendary Saiyan, and Desert is infested with ZOMBIES!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I see they've modeled Detroit

Soon.

Why did Gero turn his wife into a waifubot?

Kaiokek x 40

Wouldn't you?

Why bother being a villain when you have to fight 5 super saiyans and get bound to hell for an hour? Its not fun or worth it.

get good or just die dying works too.

What next, you're going to argue that the game actually is balanced?

Oh yeah that reminds me I hate both sides of the conflict.
>Learning how to play the game is powergaming

Maybe the game is just kinda shitty

Everytime the shoe is on the other foot that what they do. Doesn't really matter though.

Don't worry my man we've got plans, but we're gonna need some evil saiyans or something if we're gonna fight them head on

exactly, we should talk about what to modify using the sourcecode

That's a big fat
if
we get the sourcecode

the game is open source, as far as i know is that they have been spreading the lie of the game being not open source so people buy those packs.

i already picture golym, nya and the others bithcing about how power wishing and dragon balls skills should be removed because the villains are too powerfull.

where's the sourcecode eggman
you said there'd be a sourcecode
Wishing for skills is dumb for every party involved.

Okay, so where's the source code?
>Inb4 host files

Jesus christ you are a dumb nigger.

inb4 they get tired of their shit and adds stat wishes

Tried to nigger the balls with a amulet. Ends up lag fucking me up.
welp shit

Every time man

Host files are not source code you dumb nigger.

my bad, i got mixed whit the leak of an older version of this game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM

$10 on them complaining about it

And so begins my life as casca

HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN?

The more characters that get made, the higher the amount of Saiyans there can be.

Can't beat, join em.

powergaming club

I would say gas the saiyans but thats pretty impossible now.
Are we capping sayians harder next wipe?

Over half the saiyans are clones, so capping them wouldn't fix shit.

There's already a 20% cap, that is, only 20% of players can be Saiyan before it caps.

Funny joke you got there friend

yea, i've got a joke for ya, should be hilarious in the context of this game

balance

How would this game be balanced, anyway?

Saiyans only, science disabled, final destination.

The 20% cap only counts for online saiyans. If people try to make one when almost no other saiyans are on, you can get one. This has lead to a stupid number of saiyans when you also count all the clones

Yes, that's why I said "funny joke".

But have those people ever stopped to consider that being a saiyan is really gay?

even worse - some pick it for that very fact

BREEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEE

Reeee fucking net dropped again

serb is kill

Do you have a png of that? Alot of those are unreadable.

I can still ping the server's IP. Anyone able to get a hold of server user?

This reminds me, we probably need more donations soon.

Server is back.

All the buildings were deleted because

proc name: NPC respawn (/mob/proc/NPC_respawn)
source file: Map.dm,192

Looks like it's back up.

Ah shit.

Guess that might help with the lag though.

Someone's got to pay the bills, if it's not you it's me : ^ )

Feats and a lot of stuff is gone.

We are going to try to work something out in the test server.

Don't panic.

Wait, the item count's been obliterated?
Does that mean I can finally fucking play on this server again?

We're likely going to be restoring from a backup so I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet. Looks like more than just buildings got wiped.

It may be temporary since quite a few things got fucked.

wipe when?

wew

possibly soon

don't panic

Rolled back to the 02/21 midnight gmt backup.

serb is still kill. I understand that the backup is fuckhuge, but

tbh this is as good of an excuse as any for a wipe

WIPE
W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

Good as time as any if this continues.
Let's review all the things we had in mind for the next wipe while we wait.

Feat wipe for one IMO

Remove feats completely.

But user
How will anyone walk?

STOP

Anything I missed?

no

Remove kars, rebalance cyber BP somehow so that science-faggots aren't either cucked or OP all the time

I'm confused, what are feats, exactly, and why does everyone hate them?

How about 0%?

we get 2, maybe 3.
Do we want sagas?

They're per-server achievements, when you complete them you get +X% to the BP cap for yourself, meaning you can go above the BP cap a little bit, all of the feats together give about 25%.
Other feats give you cheaper science, up to 50%. Some are tied to Sagas and one is tied to using an in-game map object that we have since deleted because there's a bug involving it and Super Saiyan BP.

And the reason we want them wiped is because there are people with feats that can no longer be achieved (ones related to sagas for example, as we disabled them a while back), and it puts everyone back on an even playing field for a while.

Oh, those. Yeah, I thought the 50% cheaper science just for having money was retarded. I like Sagas, though. Can we do alignments as well?

Science items being cheaper is fine by me honestly.

Yeah, but having things be cheaper the more money you have is stupid. There should be ways to cheapen building things without building more drills.

Daily reminder the reason ElizaSpider disabled Sagas was because "everyone just trained" which was back on the softcap server which means it was a flawed study.
Send help.

WIPE NOW

wipe hyp

wipe hype

W I P E D

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

WIPED

IS IT HAPPENING?

IT HAPPENED

FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT RACE I WANT TO BE
MAY AS WELL PICK SAIYAN

Wew. I'm out.

Just disable majins.

Hope we do it right
okbot come back to me ;____;

I have achieved maximum comfy

Thanks doc

Roblox has cool shit like this.
Why can't we have cool shit too?

isnt it free?
if roblox has a better dbz mod we should play that instead

Yes it is.
It has probably every meele and ki moves on the series, 5 races whit multiple, up to date transformations, multiple planets and it works as a MMO, quests and things like that.

I don't know if this is shilling but the Roblox mod is the best possible Dragon ball MMO to exist. Its only problem is that its Roblox, but if you just ignore that part you will have a lot of fun

gg HZeFgWC

wew

No they aren't?
You can get all forms by buying them whit zenni, wich is the currency you gain from completing quests

I know, still more fun than limited closed-source game.

Well what the fuck now?

Fuck

delete this

The fucks going on?

Oh shit, the server's actually dying for real.

Disable guest accounts.

We did just before.

Tell the host that his server needs to be air-dusted.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!

YAMERO

WHY MUST EVERYTHING WORK AGAINST ME SO

KILL ME

Worse than a million 9/11s.

It might also be the "Invisible Browser" function that admins have. Iriquois might'a left it running on accident.

Pretty sure we rebooted since then.

New thread when?

Cell saga soon

>I can raise it above my own

New bread