Wurm Unlimited: Vote NOW edition

VOTE NOW

Lets decide where do we permanently settle down and if everyone agrees on staying in sparta.

poal.me/64nue6

Main links and files:
Map generation:
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133610-map-generator-28/&page=1
If map generation freezes or takes too long try running the program from the console and giving Java more memory. Java version 8 64-bit is required.
Buyfags:
g2a.com/wurm-unlimited-steam-key-global-i10000006651002
Serverfiles and client:
drive.google.com/file/d/1YOo4Dkr_ZMjVBaM932EymBUdLuCUjUxf/view?usp=sharing
MODLISTS:
–Server-side Mods:
pastebin.com/xNsUYmq7
–Client-side Mods:
pastebin.com/zamffMAT
–Advanced Modding Stuff:
pastebin.com/XwtwLbvG
—Broken Mods:
pastebin.com/Fss379xw
-Handy Stuff:
pastebin.com/0AXK7mps
Previous threads:
archive.is/hnZjd
archive.is/rTyFr
archive.is/BX84g
archive.is/zW9l564nue6

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ryGZM3Jm
wurm-unlimited.com/server/28/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/3252/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/3780/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/3871/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/2638/
youtu.be/gDKdHuyQpHY
drive.google.com/file/d/1YOo4Dkr_ZMjVBaM932EymBUdLuCUjUxf/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for suck my dick

2nd for FIX THE FUCKING CHARACTERISTICS

second for if you are going to up our characteristics gain to humane levels then perhaps you should reboot the server so it actually takes effect

FUCKING THIS

Fucking cuckchanners

3rd for there's literally nothing wrong with where JK is, please stop fighting you're scaring the children.

fight me cletus you shitter

4th for there's literally nothing wrong with just bullying the libfags off cairo once we get everyone armed and armored.

Nah

Nah im talking about the cuckchan meme of "hurr first for ____", that shit is not from this place.

this is what happens when you let crossboarding halfcunts and discorniggers into your threads
let it die already

13th for I don't think that makes sense.

Did anyone find out who sold all the food, including cookware to the merchant
Did anyone punish the kike?

he didn't sell it he put it in his unlocked tent, it was (you), mikey

actually I was the one saying we should track and see if he sold it to the merchant

Ok then, its official, we will remain in sparta by a majority of votes

Thanks to everyone who voted, lets hope the losers wont sperg like the average HOTSfag

Digits confirm, Spurda 4ver :-DDD

We don't even have 34 people playing on JK right now.

seems legit

As legit as we are ever gonna get, lets all settle down and find solutions to whatever problems spurda has.

FTFY

If you want legit just have everyone in global say where they'd like best, over the course of a day.

heavy implications is the result i wanted

Yea and by next day half of the people would have already finished building their houses and would refuse to move, a decision had to be taken quickly.

I can already tell from the previous threads that this whole thing is going to end up in flames with a good helping of autistic drama for good measure.

Can't wait to see how terrible this all turns out.

Lesson learned for the next go around, at the worst case.

FUCK OLIVE TREES

wow fucking let the illegals in you bigot

wew. Have fun, fam.

You think lists grow on list trees?
pastebin.com/ryGZM3Jm

GrandPaisanos on miner

How difficult would it have been to explore the areas before hyping up leaving spawn?

So has the server rebooted yet to fix the awful body characteristics gain yet? How fucking hard is it to reboot?

SERB RESTART WHEN

He isn't going to fix it.

It's all just a meme.

we're not yelling loud enough, then

Fucking with the characteristics is what killed my server.
t.Althazar
Send the laptop your prayers when it goes down.

abandon server.

server owner's making a joke
all he has to do is grab the fix and restart the server, maybe get bounty mod but not even that

FAKE VOTES
Holla Forums is filled with fake kikes.

characteristics fags must hang

he said characteristic gain had been doubled and just needs a restart to fix and then never fucking doubled it.

because he realized there was literally nothing wrong with it and it's just a bunch of casuals who whine about grinding in a grinding game.

this tbh

This is why playing with halfchan and reddit was the deathstroke of wurm servers here.

you should go play minecraft with the children

Why not just bump the requirements up too while you're at it.

As far as I remember, it was 25 soul strength and 25 body strength to be eligible for king on brohan.
That's a fucking hell of a grind on this server. My sanity just cannot take it.

you're fucking baiting you goddamn autist, if you think any of us want to slave away for months just to get to ride captain in a big ship or a hundred ours of straight body control grind to ride a HORSE then you are fooling yourself and hostfag is overestimating the lifespan of a server.

i'm waiting for the epic curve shilling next, that always works out for server pop, just look at the last server.

these casuals will quit quickly anyway, the server is fine the way it is.

Subtlety is an art, and you're the course dropout.

Gee look at that.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

your right i should make it look more like these posts, that all say the same thing more or less and were made in the span of less than a minute.

more posts saying the same thing made mere seconds of eachother.
really activates the almonds.

So real talk for a moment. Was your plan to kill this map and then claim the reason was because of the map, get "talked down" for a thread or two and then change the scaling for characteristics to actually not be a step above WO?

Legitimately curious here. If we wanted to play the "Casuals will move on serb will be fine" card, why even change action timers and rates? Better yet, why not change the rate and timer to .5/.5 and call it hardcore?

How many times are you going to quote the same post while saying different things on the same ID?

How many times are you going to quote the same post while saying the same things on different IDs?

how about we keep the rates where they are and you people stop whining about it and play the game.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Arguing Over Rates Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Play The Game Like Nigga Restart The Server Haha

called it

be gone waitfags->ratefags.

No, it's literally just the host barely being active and not realizing that there's a bug in WU which makes characteristics 10x as slow as WO and requires a mod to fix. It will be fixed when he gets on and does it. In the meantime, stop complaining Ernest.

the only thing about me that's Ernest is all the fucking complaining I do

Meanwhile in Brolympia…

Am I on crack, or has literally nobody posted the IP address of the server we're playing on? And what are the rates?

IP: 89.160.237.124
Port: 3724
Rates are 3x/3x
Most of Holla Forums are on JK
A small group of pacifists/hermits/comfy fanatics are on Freedom

Probably because several other people who were complaining have quit until this shit is fixed.
Also if hostfag is barely active he shouldn't be hostfag or someone else needs to have server credentials

You may not like, but this is what peak Wurm looks like

holy shit man im dying fucking Jewks btfo

HoTSchads prevailing

your fill of shit, nobody has quit over this and even if they had they would have quit for some other stupid issue in the near future anyway. apparently pandering to waitfags (which i'm sure you one of) wasn't enough, now it has to pander to casuals too or (((people))) will quit if the demands aren't met. kill yourself, you are the cancer that is immediately killing this server. two days in and your already calling for a new host because he hasn't pandered hard enough for your liking. how about you just wait for the waitfag server that nobody even talks about anymore because it isn't ever going to happen if you hate this one so fucking much. maybe the waitfag server will have 200x/200x rates with an epic curve, surely that will attract a wide audience of quality players.

THE ABSOLUTE STARE OF JOKE-KELLON

t. tewdrig

What did he mean by this?

what does this mean?

go to sleep, if you get any more low energy your gonna start selling a guac bowl.

If JK doesn't stop bitching over stupid shit, I'm joining another kingdom. I wanted in on a fun time making a cozy town and laughing at nerds getting rekt, this has become the complete opposite of that.

don't worry JK will split in half if the faggotry continues, there's no need to stay in the same settlement.

Why is there a server up. Why. Weren't we going to wait till Northern Hemisphere summer time? Which is in 4+ months. Is this server a practice run? Why didn't OP post the server info, or state that the game is live? Don't do this please.

OP is just one of the Holla Forumsillagers, same as me. I actually don't know which IDs here are the admins of the server. They should probably announce themselves since they're best able to answer questions people have about the server.

Some flowers are unpickable, lad.

the server is ready? how can I join? what so I do?

what do i do*

anyone get the skillgaintracker mod to work? I can't fucking get it for the life of me, or I wouldn't be asking.

do we have to install mods too or are they included in the google rar?

Did you install the client mod loader? You may need to do that. Otherwise did you install it correctly? Works for me

Look in the WurmLauncher folder, if there is a folder called mods then there are mods installed.

Characteristics are not being affected by rates,it's not that hard to remember back,and think,they weren't nowhere near this slow,even though 3x is slower then the past serbs,it shouldn't be this slow,why,simple.Because characteristics are not being affected by rates,no amount of spergery,or name calling is going to change that.

Characteristic rates are now tolerable, server was finally rebooted this morning

So what's the status on this now? Where is "Sparta" supposed to be? Are we still doing our own server? Who are the "faggots" mentioned in the poll that we would supposedly be fighting and who are supposedly already established there and will have to be pushed out?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT

Thats a bug that allows you to grind gardening, dont waste it you brainlet we can use it to grind that skill to 100 without laying waste to the entire world.

It's south of the village, its a patch of flowers surrounded by packed dirt

Nice map you got there, faggots.

Is Nokloya is biggest fucking brainlet in Spurda?

Wew my shit up, fam.

Valid question.
Wagies need to be purged.

How the fuck is the nile wider than the red sea?

Artistic liberties

Chad Nile vs Virgin Red Sea

Awesome it's just like Brosmouth :^D

Pottery.

just make some basic guide please

I don't think there's anyone capable of teaching the newlads the ropes. Poor newlads.

Having fun yet?

They're doing what?

so can piratefags join ?
also when I tried to open the launcher it just opened the steam

Yes

Can we just agree that building 4 inches from a mountain with about a cunt hair worth of living space from the coast was probably not our most crowning achievement?

color me unfucking surprised, but we get what we deserve for allowing that shit in the first place.

what the fuck, are they actually posting pictures of themselves?

Yes.

ok how can I run the game

which disagreement was it in? I know theres a few different ones that have been posted

I dont see anyone posting face reveals in the Holla Forums wurm one

there's two and I've seen nothing of face posting, it's legit how we've said

Friendly reminder to not build wall until the farm land is finished being terraformed. Or built anything near the farms at all. Or be near the farms at all. Or even look at them at all.

All this JK infighting.
Holy shit we are gonna massacre you idiots hahaha. If any whitelight Vynora priest wants to enchant frosted weapons for HoTs we'll assassinate your enemies.

Server just fucking died, good game boys. It was fun.

It was fun playing with you lads, see you in 6 months.

Join me, have a brainlet build their shit right against your fence.

>implying half the town even has the carpentry levels or trees to even build them in the first place

bump.

Please, there's multiple structures that have been rushed into construction and plenty of space for more that isn't where your food is being produced. Crops are in one corner of town. There's no reason to build into that corner when there's space available elsewhere.

Keep your communist RP contained ingame please.
I-It is just RP right?
I'm concerned now.

Currently having a (((vote))) to decide on who to worship as the town's god.
Judging by the winners it seems like most leftyshit is just in the thread.

here's a valid complaint
THIS MAP IS TOO FUCKING SMALL
you waitfaggots killed the server already. if you actually try:
you can walk clear across the map in 15 minutes
you can see the entire map from 1 mountain
i'm glad i didn't have to wait 6 months to realize this map was a total failure atleast.

also deforestation of the entire map with 1 dedicated autist is entirely possible in a reasonable amount of time.

Good. Walking a fucking hour to raid the other guys makes no goddamn sense, this is a PVP server not "get lost in samey wilderness with the same animals, trees, and mobs for 145 hours simulator".

i can see that argument, i'm worried about deforestation. i'd bet i could cut down every single tree in the north in under 12 hours.

I'd kindly ask you to refrain from doing that

The forests are pretty large where they do exist. That's more a problem of whoever does that being autistic than a problem with the map. If someone actually did that the admin would just repaint the terrain with more trees.

Admin needs to seed some of the various fruit trees at some point, also has anyone actually found maple yet?

I was just glad to see something other than Olive trees tbh when I got to the village

They are all on the map already. Including things you find by foraging like Raspberries.
There are two massive forests of it.

tbh I think most of the complaints about the map are by people who haven't even explored it. JK spawns in an area that's mostly plains and has to walk a bit to find trees, so there are a lot of complaints that the entire map lacks trees, when in reality a lot of them haven't even seen the forests. There's actually a large forest just east of Constantinople but people didn't bother looking around too much so they just assumed the spot was shit and had no trees and abandoned it. People need to actually play the game before jumping the gun and passing a blanket judgement without any information.

this is Holla Forums where people will first call you an MR spy before asking any questions then exile you to be beheaded by your enemy

is anyone even fucking playing anything besides HoTS or JK?

MR has a couple but its hardly a warring faction.
I've heard the admins from Brohan might start playing in a few days if the server holds up. The only reason they're leery is from it being hosted on a laptop. Then we might get an interesting 3 way if they don't join HoTs.

whoever made the map, what is the size of the map? 1k?

it's 2K, but it's still 2K too small. There needs to be an additional map loaded onto this. If I were the hotsfaggots I the very first thing I would do is deforest everything around JK city. and if the admin does anything about it it's blatant picking of sides.

We've thought about it but we're not that big enough cunts. If we did something like that it would be pulling out all the stops and hell horse carts would break lose. Just build a tree farm faggots.

What about Freedom? Last time I checked, it was one fucking guy with an assload of bots.

Fenlaw will be Fenlaw theres nothing to be done about it. At least he's not picking a side.

ha ha check out this idiot
895f05 probably doesn't move around since he doesn't know how big the map is or he is just a random shitter trying to split JK

except i'm totally right and that's the end of the NW corner of the map.

Here an image of what you can see from
The renderer doesn't even render the edge from there.
And now imma filter your ass cause obviously a tremendously bad at baiting faggot

yes filter truth goy. why even bother shilling something that's easily proved wrong.

Really the map is that small? That's terrible. I knew previous maps were fuckhuge but this is to much in the other direction.

Nobody and I mean nobody on HoTs gives a shit. Abandon your mates if you want just makes them easier to kill.

I don't think any one has ever cared what HoTs thinks.

trust me, no one on JK gives a shit either, it's literally just 1 or 2 people in the thread. no one in village chat is even talking about it. Honestly I think the people shitting up the thread aren't even playing the game.

I don't think it's anything worth starting a riot over. Just seems rather small.

It is gay. But nobody cares that much. Not enough to restart. Again.

a restart wouldn't be necessary, just stick another map on, you can have multiple map's on the same server.

No one playing the game actually cares that much, I can guarantee it. Anyone posting simply to complain is a waitfag who got btfo

no one in village chat has walked more than 5 minutes away from the starter area.

Got any suggestions?

Most servers that do this are shitty

I mean for maps.

the server's up now and nobody is bored with this existing map, they will be eventually, work on a new map now to tack on later and make it not shitty, there's no rush until people start getting bored of this map. as far as i know transitioning or just adding on another one is a smooth process.

on a sidenote it's good that this map is so tiny because there's no clay anywhere outside of spawn

tfw no sorted bsb mod
tfw no bulk transfer mod

map is pretty good honestly. It provides each side with a challenge, where each team has more of certain resources.

this tiny waitfag map was (((agreed))) upon a month ago. no amount of polish could have improved the size of this tinyturd map that came of the waitfag cesspit.

the concept isn't terrible it just should have been 4k minimum.

It's hard to really say yet if it needs to be bigger or not. We'll have to see when the pvp really starts happening.

I have a feeling for the number of players they map is about the right size

Yet no one can actually say why they think this other than "it 2 smol". The bigger the map is the harder PVP is to actually get going. The bigger the map the less likely you are to bump into anyone. The bigger the map the safer you are from enemies at all times. Making the map bigger doesn't add new types of creatures or resources or anything new to find or explore, it just fucking stretches it out pointlessly. Plus the server is running on a fucking laptop and the size of the map is the biggest indicator of how much performance draw the server will have. People seem to think bigger automatically = better when we already know in practice that is not fucking true, see Xanadu if you want to understand why Wurm maps being larger than they need to be is a bad idea.

Brohan admins said that even after months of the server being up 99.9% of the (2k) map was untouched wilderness, and now we have brainlets suggesting that we're going to run out of space on this map because apparently the other side rendering in LOD means that you can actually get there quickly (protip, you can't, try swimming to one of those islands that looks close, you will drown guaranteed). And don't even get me started on the idiots who think 4k is only twice as big as 2k because 2+2=4 right?

And then there's the retards talking about how they can totally deforest the map in 5 minutes because they're hardcore MLG lumberjacks when they haven't even left their plains biome dotted with olive trees and think that's representative.

It's just one thing after another. The problem isn't waitfags, or characteristicsfags, or the new treefags or whatever, it's just complainers. These people are all the same few people, they bitch and moan about anything they possibly can as often as they can. And once one problem is solved they move onto another thing. They will never shut the fuck up and because they enjoy complaining more than playing the game, they have a disproportionate number of posts in the thread. A thread which basically died once the server went up because everyone now uses village chat.

The admin would be wise to continue doing what he's doing: Nothing at all. Just let the server run and fix critical problems. Ignore (((suggestions))) because people prefer a stable server where they can just play the fucking game to something that's changing all the time and filled with drama and problems.

I think the map needs to be bigger so we can build an empire

there's nothing wrong with having to commit more than 5 minutes to PVP to get to the other side of the map.

not a bad thing

we'll see what happens when nubs who haven't left spawn start getting buttraped every single day when they do. the tune will change quickly

shit can be added, but the point is less for "exploration" and more so that people can spread out if they want to and everybody doesn't have to be literally right next to everyone else.

a dedicated laptop is more than capable of hosting a 4k map.

name a single heavily populated wurm unlimited server that has a 2K map.
The top 5 most populated wurm unlimited servers:
Sklotopolis
4K - wurm-unlimited.com/server/28/

GameComa.ru
8K PVE 2K PVP - wurm-unlimited.com/server/3252/

World of Wonders
8K PVP 2K PVE - wurm-unlimited.com/server/3780/

The Forest of Brocéliande
? - wurm-unlimited.com/server/3871/

Mystic Highlands
4K PVE - wurm-unlimited.com/server/2638/

This server has a higher population than any of these at the moment and it's on a 2K map, it's fucking cramped.

show proof beyond "the admins said so because I said so trust me x:DDDD" assuming it's even possible for an admin to have that metric.

you can (protip, try it, you can walk to the end in under 10 minutes).

I don't have a problem with this, I'm just pushing for adding an additional map. I'm not quitting over it, the map is playable and everything else is fine, it's just cramped.

no one gives a shit about what you think mate because you're dumb

We could always pester them to add a new map to sail to

how about u sail to this??

this is how the waitfag map got picked

doctkormad is that you?

Have you cunts considered your faggotry in this thread is keeping more newfags from joining?
In game we already came to the conclusion you don't even play because you spend your time sperging out in here instead of doing something in game.

All anyone has to do is not listen to the sperging and they're golden.

wew lad

Yeah people complaining that 'X isn't done' need to fucking DO X and then it will be done, stop relying on others for basic shit (exceptional nod to the foodguy) and quit harping on about something they could do if they pulled their finger out of their own asshole.

If you want everything fucking done for you join when it's about to die then you can be lord fag rolling around a place you did shit to build.

this thread is bitching about external server wide things. this post is internal bickering.
wurm causes nothing but hate.

You're either a sadist or a masochist if you play this game. There is no normie wurm player.

Want me to post my face to prove im a normie?

I see enough faggots in the day.

Nice reddit tier reply friendo

Judging from the last thread it's probably just jewdrig again

Woah you sure proved mapfag wrong!

their map is 8K + 2K faggot
and how would know that, are you the admin for World of wonders? Where's your proof? You have no idea what your talking about.

You also forgot to mention Sklotopolis, which has the same player count as this server does, has maintained it for far longer, and is essentially the player count of all the other server's combined, and what are they running, are they running a 2K map? No, they are running a 4K map.

Maybe if you actually walked around the map instead of hiding in your spawn city you would realize how small this map really is.

==OYVEUS== OR SHOULD I SAY JEWDRIG YOU'RE A FUCKING FAG AND YOUR WHINING IS GETTING OLD

Just quit being a fag and people might actually learn to stand you, also no one wants to settle on your shitty map

stop telling the goyim how small my map is
the goyim can't know

Your dick is too small how about that.

Why do you push so hard for your awful map, can you at least answer that question?

when you get walls just lock him outside your gate and we'll take his corpse back to libila.

Aren't points 1 and 2 the mountains that are right beside each other? I don't see them being the points you claimed, not to say you're wrong because I might be but why not travel to those peaks and take a screenshot if you don't mind? Thank you~

there's no way that's right, look at the relation between 8 and 2, there's no way

With absolutely no one playing on the PVP server. It's like you just saw their stats and dont actually know what goes on on these servers. Next you'll mention how Mythmoor still has a lot of people with a 4k pvp map when its whole population is on the PVE one.

No I didnt, that's PVE and that falls under PVE trash. If your argument for 4k+ maps is that they're for PVE people who want to have a buffer of 2 hours of walking emptiness between towns then you're making a great argument for yourself.

The fact is people will have stop playing LONG before a 2k map even starts feeling small, and by that point it makes more sense to just do a server restart on another 2k map. So far Brohan had by far the funnest PVP out of any maps the chans have shat out and that was 2k.

the pelts are on the animals

Finally! My saviour

I lack motivation to play. How many of /ourguys/ from Broschwitz are in on this latest iteration?

what the fuck has science done.

Proof that >(32) is a faggot, and that people should shut the fuck up and play gaem

pretty sure Broschwitz wasn't a 2K map

I asked you before, what map do you suggest we add to the serb then. I mean, certainly since you're going so far to do all this you also must also have a map in mind. 1 of the other 2 that was voted on, perhaps?

Lava cools into stone within a few days fam

Post them stats

Fixed that up a bit.

Not a single game out of the ones you picked to compare is good.
That speaks a lot.

Implying nothing. He's outright stating a fact.

B-b-but what about wurm?

4/10, not enough farts

o rly

i really don't care, anything that's 4K and halfway playable.

Best affinity on the village.

god i wish that were me

and the thread would be correct
literal casuals, in wurm

Enforcing almost idlegame tier behavior with macros and other methods does not a hardcore RPG make, if you want to just sit there and let the game play itself for all eternity before you can do things, I suggest spending your shekels on Black Desert or Wurm Online, because only a gook grinder or the original thing is going to satisfy your brain dead tendencies
Who said that? The only thing stopping us right now is building ourselves up to properly through grinding :^) before we go and do things , and even then people travel out all the time to grab materials.
literally where did you see this? ctrl+f "fast" or "instant" prior to this post lists only your ID using anything about instant.

Can you please just change over to freedom so we can just bully you out of existence?

I love your black and white, 0 or 100 brainlet thinking
I didn't know what you do extended to everyone
I think you might be mistaken in what that word means.
Also
What are you, casual?

I feel betrayed

Fuck outta here

Is it possible to make homes underground?

Yes.

That's all I want nig

Walls and floors yes, but last time I tried roofs were fucked.

who wants to play some wurmlimited?

Aren't we already?

dubs of truth

OUT OF CONTROL

Out of interest do you use any mods? Some of them have functionality far and above what any macro can compare to. Improved improve for example can only be matched by a full-fledged bot that makes comparisons and decisions on every single action. Compared to a macro that presses a key once every 20 minutes it's like night and day. If you don't actually use any mods whatsoever then I guess you have the high ground for making that argument. Now come up with a reliable, accurate and non-biased method for detecting and preventing automation and someone might actually make a server mod for it so that you can get the experience you're after.

i'm thinking about setting up some a significant macro that mine's and then smelts the ore and crafts it into nails to fill a BSB. that should level mining to 80 in no-time, run it 24/7 until it's done.

this server is no longer about the grind, it's who macro's the hardest. i don't know when Holla Forums's (((wurm community))) went this far downhill, but I don't remember it being like this with broschwitz. the last pvp map must have transformed these newfaggots into extreme casual players that are a disgrace to Holla Forums.

server admin needs to ban these faggots that don't respond to attention checks to clean up this faggotry or the population is going to plummet once everyone figures out this server is only about macro's.

i don't use any mods, so i'm going to throw stones at your mod faggotry. but this isn't even about those mods, those mod's still depend on user interaction, these nigger's are all out macro'ing, and they aren't going to stop with praying every 20 minutes.

it's called sending an attention check every once in a while when some nigger get's called out for macro'ing, or hasn't left the same spot for hours.

based 895f05 back at it again with the brainlet posts
Are you really still butthurt your map didn't get picked? Your realize you've made almost 1/6th of the posts in this thread and every last one has been bitching?
Please feed us more salt. It tastes royal, noble, and utterly delicious.

the only difference is I don't change my ID, while you cheating niggers change IDs more often than you hit the toggle on your automouse

I only used what was provided to connect and play with the server, any mods attached to it were not used.
How about you don't macro and actually play the fucking game the way it was intended.
Also
Fucking this.

whats wrong with macroing?

Nigger logic

there's a fine distinction between macro'ing (which is still cancer), and outright
botting
, which

these niggers are doing exactly. macro'ing assumes you are still at the computer still halfway paying attention to the game, botting, which these fucking cancerous niggers are doing, is when you leave your computer, and the macro takes over and runs for literal hours, which you do in order to give you an advantage over other players, which you would think would be especially relevant considering this is a PVP map. This is why botting is banned on nearly all server's pirated or not.

faith ticks are every 15 minutes. If you want to use an alarm to remind yourself to go pray every 15 minutes then go ahead but a macro is the way to go.

so why not just start everyone with max faith if you want to remove that mechanic entirely from the game. it's designed so that you go pray every once in a while, and can't directly grind. what you are suggesting it's perfectly acceptable to go to sleep and wake up in the morning and have your skill capped. which will then put you at an advantage over anyone who did not do this, on a PVP map of all places.

And you know damn well these cancerous faggots will not stop at faith. Half of the skills in the game can be directly macro'd with minimal effort. So in the end when your out and about and think your doing well when you come across someone else and it's fighting time, you, being the legitimate player, are going to get your shit immediately pushed in by someone who has spent the last 4 days macro'ing all his skills.

Is this the PVP server you want? Are you really going to support fucking BOTTING on a PVP server?

I can't wait for nubcity/jk spawn camp to get steamrolled by macro'd hots.

I want wolfspider to leave.

I've seen similar arguments so many times in so many MMO's. Nobody ever has a solution to this shit, the best they come up with is "have a human check for cheaters". This results in an incredibly innacurate and highly biased form of management that eventually gets corrupted and succumbs to nepotism and decay. Eventually you'll get people 'donating' to join the circlejerk allowing them to cheat and get overlooked by the admins whilst those same admins forcefully ban anyone they suspect of cheating if they haven't paid them their monthly shekels. Human moderation is the WORST solution to the problem and I'd sooner play on a server where cheating was mandatory then a server that had human 'anti-cheat'. As people that claim to want time and effort to be the deciding factor of the game the mere suggestion of a shit-eating admin forcefully moderating things is the absolute antithesis of what you're aiming for.

If you really feel that it's the best idea then there's loads of WU servers out there with that EXACT system, feel free to go play on them whilst telling yourself that the admins and their friends aren't exploiting the shit out of their own system.

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T LET HUMANS MODERATE US IT'S SLIPPERY SLOPE
IF YOU DO US MACROING FAGGOTS ARE GONNA LEAVE THE SERVER

i'm not calling for extreme measures, i'm simply calling for a rule saying BOTTING is not allowed.
i don't see how an attention check every once a while to someone whose clearly been botting for the past two days is highly inaccurate and biased.

I think if you're playing wurm for a good honest competition you're playing the wrong game for a lot of reasons.

Which side has more botters?

JK or Fenlaw who knows

I think if you're playing wurm for a bad dishonest competition you're playing the wrong game for a lot of reasons.

Fixed it for you macrofag

If I can interject here in opposition to altfags and genuine legitimate grindfags, not everyone is playing this game to come out godmode in stats. Some people just want a cozy settlement and bros to play with. Hence why bro is continuously part of settlement names. If you're playing this to bullshit your way to exploiting the game or even to max out as soon as autism allows, might it be that you're not playing the game right?

youtu.be/gDKdHuyQpHY

your probably right fuck it

How could I forget so easily?

its literally just oyveus coming in to shitpost as hard as possible between occasionally making two kindling

It's just the thread, if you go into village chat people are having a great time shitposting and bullying each other other waifus.
reminder oni are SHIT tier waifu material

To the Admin of the server:
Will you enforce "no macroing/botting"?
If not, why?
Macrofags need not reply and kys

You have to be 18+ to use this site, kiddo.

Laziest fantasy map ever.
pleb/10

What part of "Macrofags need not reply and kys" did you not understand?

ive fucked up, how do I un reinforce a mine wall?

Search wiki for mine shaft walls.

Gotta agree with this one tbh, I've never experienced so much hostility amongst Holla Forumsillagers, be it in the thread, disagreement or ingame.
To be completely fair though, so far each Holla Forumsillage has been peaceful and comfy as fuck and it is not hard to be more hostile than that.
Still, personally, I'm gonna wait until the dust has settled a little before I start becoming more active.

It's autistic sperging gone completely out of control.

But it's okay it's probably just the disagreementfags / waitfags / newfags depending on what team of the blame-game you play on. :^)

Jewks are known to suffer from intense bouts of autism. Everyone know the HOTSchads have the most relaxed settlements anyways

That's the nature of the game, memes, genuinely autistic people, and bullying to to the max. Newfags either suffer under this or else they don't care to pay attention to anything and intentionally fuck everything over, giving everyone else all the reason to lose their shit over the newfriends just trying to get use to things.

If HOTS are less spergy about stupid shit (and don't macro), how do I leave Brolympus and join them?

You go to Blacklight and renounce your old gods. then you sit and wait for one of us to come by in Local so we can convert you to the superior faction.

How do you not notice that a pile of 89 something meals doesn't have a dropdown menu on it.

I feel bad for you newlads. Oldfags are supposed to be teaching you the goddamn ropes, not sperging out.
To play devil's advocate you probably took the stack when someone was eating. You can eat shit as it's in the oven/barrel/whatever.
If you'd like I could come back and make a /comfy/ deed somewhere and teach you the ropes. Don't expect food though, the cooking shit is sorcery to me.

HotS is cuckchan's kingdom.

By "Blacklight" I'm amusing the pillar of blacklight I've seen in the game?
Also, is there any way to remove all the coins I've donated to the settlement?

user im sorry but we macro here as well

Make your pilgrimage there and bring with you what you need, and can give us, renounce and embrace thicc qt mommy goddess and we will find you.

Also no, the Jewks keep it

HOTS confirmed so desperate for resources they're trying to convert JK newbies to take their pittances.

You are going to go to the blacklight and get killed, just so you know.

If you won't foster your newbies, then we will and turn them against you dumb Jewk poster

lol

kek record it and post webm when it happens

This is the average Jewk mindset.

oh

bastard owes me a beer still anyhow

those images were from brohan. vandren doesnt exist in the middle east

Go to bed commie.

I'm inclined to believe you so I'm not going to waste my time playing on a server if half the population are third-party program using niglets who have absolutely no sense of integrity or appreciation for the grind and a server admin who seemly gives no fucks so long as his server is populated. What's the point of playing on the PvP server legitimately when you'll likely get steamed rolled by cheating nigger?
I will not support nor succumb to that kind of behavior, I'm not sub-human trash.
Hopefully the next server has an admin who doesn't tolerate this bullshit.

whats the extent of JK macros? are they full blown botting or what?

no literally the worst we have is one nigger macro priesting for like 2 hours. hes just being a baby back bitch from what i can tell

Every faction is botting to some degree. JK left something running overnight apparently. HOTS has members literally botting right now. And of course Fenlaw is in fact a neural net AI running off a cloud host somewhere.

i can tell you thats not true. the only real botting autist was cletus and he didnt stay more than 6 hours. everyone else is at least at their keyboards overseeing their macros

Don't bother trying to convince them. Anything more than a single key being pressed is considered a bot here. Terminology is redundant.

sauce NAO

-t. macrofag

literally cant be fucked to set up marcos because i find it boring to automate a game like this if i wanted to do that i would go play factorio

HOT

Can you halfcuck fuckers not drive down our own thread quality constantly too?

Only thing we do is post some bants here and there, apart from our resident autist who goes full edge.

All that macro shitposting is from your side lads, none of us are making those abysmal posts

the absolute state of 4chan superiority is palpable

So make the map needlessly xboxhueg and full of nothingness yes? The games you compare the map to are bloated questfests with tons of locations where we have to make every location *in-game* ourselves. A lot of people barely leave a mine or their house, there's more than enough space.

I do however think the desert is too much and the forests are too thin.

Can't you take the piss out of his insane reaction? You gotta roll with the punches, don't take shit so seriously. The game is a chore at all times and everyone is prone to the occasional bout of madcuntery if things aren't going smoothly for them.

Also, what do you expect? People from 'here' to play nice all the time? Everyone else piling on in chat is also par for the course and to be expected, a quick spiral into suggesting methods of your execution was practically inevitable, it's called improv lad.

>drive.google.com/file/d/1YOo4Dkr_ZMjVBaM932EymBUdLuCUjUxf/view?usp=sharing
Doesn't work on my machine, I think the download is corrupted.

try 7zip instead of winrar

Curses, I work too much these days and don't have time to play or even have the will to boot up Wurm. Maybe tomorrow. Still upset the server went live so early.

that's actually the perfect situation you can macro 24/7. gameplay slows down the macro

My god

Update 7zip to the latest version, it's fucking stupid but it worked for me.

who is that autist, is he one of you Jewks, give us his name so when the real war starts we can pick him off for you as a favor

(checked)
I wish I knew

this probably is discouraging new players i'll stop shitting on it, it's not that bad.

You obviously don't play the game or aren't part of Brolympus
Yeah you obviously are trying demoralize any potential newbie that might want to join us.
Even more evidence that you aren't a part of Brolympus or possibly don't play the game at all.

For those of you interested in playing don't listen to the majority of these faggots that are trying to stir the pot so to speak. They are either HOTS trying to sow discontent or anons who don't play the game. You won't see many Brolympus guys actually post on here mostly because they are actually busy building, crusading or grinding in game.

Fixed that for you macrofag.

C'mon user, this is very low energy.

Why do you Jewks always blame HOTS for shitposting in the thread. I'm sure you guys have your own dissenters.

whoops post meant for

You can't make this shit up.

i dont think im gonna be playing much this run at all
sorry dudes

i don't see how you can play planetside 2 and not play this. wurm is not a lag sensitive game.

Eh, it may not be sensitive but it is pretty annoying to be jerked around and have shit cancelled. Though the fact that Planetside 2 is not lagging is pretty odd?

M U D H U T S

Thanks user.

I wish that foragerfag I was teaching would come back.

Why do you want me back? I went full retard by virtual signaling about macros and now everyone hates me. I'm willing to forget about this, 'take the piss' as you would say but I doubt others will.

I know who you are in-game and I don't hate you. I just disagree with what you are saying.

don't pander to these faggots

Said what I wanted to say, went better than expected.

Fuck off Oyveus

Everyone has be opinions about something, it'll be forgotten unless you keep digging a hole with it like Oyveus tends to do*. Just roll with it and keep shit posting with the lads fam. If you are who I think you are, you are perfectly fine fam. Just keep trucking and shit posting **

JUST
But my shitty post is true either way. Thanks for your cotton foraging

DON'T FORGET THE SHEKELS :)

GOD DAMN, good shit user. Those are some gains

tbh
is right, people are going to move from this place because they're fed up with how trash everything is so why bother bending over for people who don't give a fuck about you and would sooner kill you then not

Too late, (((they've))) welcomed me back so long as I keep on sniffing for shekels.

till you do anything to piss off the local autistlord that is

HOTS is always willing to take the exiled

I wake up at 3 am to rip planetside 2
I'm not spending my mornings before work playing Wurm

JK are you even trying?

No, not really.

C U C K S

how does it feel to be fucking shit nerd

HoTS boy here and we all told him he was retarded, dunno why he is

I thought you fuckers had an actual plan, what moronic idiot would think going near the largest kingdom on the server capital with two boys and a dead troll into a mine would achieve?

I have no idea what they planned to do, especially after killing one of their fucking own. Don't try to explain retardation.

like JK literally had no plan other then to rush as fast as possible in whatever direction their gank boners could take them. HOTS could have seriously fucked JK right there

There were three people, one of whom was forced to tag along by the retard in command while he abandoned the dude who saved him previously. Truly capable of destruction.

he disconnected in that mine with a literal horde of enemies behind him
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Infidel we feel bad for you frankly, we should send you a barrel of food. t. JK

[17:22:21] Althazar casts Drain stamina on you.
He loots my body and doesn't bring it back

And they say they are superior

LITERALLY TWO PEOPLE THERE WERE MADE FOR COMBAT

YOU GOT FUCKED BY THE VILLAGE CHEF

truly the highest of destruction

I feel bad for you tbh, JK ganking squad is literal nigger tier

what the fuck is this game and why did a giant crocodile try to eat me as soon as i fucking left the starting courtyard thing

Whoa….. Who could've seen this coming….?

Infidel we just want to tell you if you ever sneak around our waters again you may or may not be tossed a small barrel of nice food.

answered your own question

Why do people follow this man, literally everyone online thought it was a bad idea and he had to beg 2 people to come

Of course, the chef is always the most skilled fighter. Who could have honestly withstood against such a worthy combatant?

ok how do i avoid such 'sly' crocodiles in future and where the fuck is everyone
also i now have some corn yaaas

you're literally worse than the chinks sorry bud

you're literally more retarded then the hots. mate

How many times more does Althazar have to fuck up before you finally fucking kick him out of the village? How on earth could there even be a sliver of doubt left that he's the biggest retard within the hotsheads? Just wall him in after he logs out or some shit.

Most important thing is to not agro the croc, if you do, keep running and don't stop. I can't tell you where to go I don't know what kingdom you are from.

enemies won't follow you through gates or doors
crocodiles like to hide in foliage, running your mouse over hostiles will highlight them in red if you're not sure

I think you're actually just trying to gain some resemblance of grounds here tbh let me know when you find it

WOOOOOW IT TOOK LIKE 10 OF YOU TO KILL ME

I killed the guy who attacked me first which I honestly regret tbh.

If it makes you HOTSfags feel anybody, JK was horrified when you sailed by in your little boat while they were still dicking around their spawn.

is that why we didnt even get a "hi how are you"?
rude motherfuckers

We made that pass to spook you lads out, all in good fun though

any spook that might've provoked was undone by althazar's fuckup scouting endeavor. You guys need to be rid of him, honestly. Complete joke.

Defect, or stay Hots, it doesn't matter, just be rid of the Anchor that is Althazar.

of said player after being rescued and take it to the enemy capital, instead of home to return the items

God fucking damn it Althazar, not even subhumans could be considered as bad as this. Jews must look upon you with disdain towards your lack of honor, even.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and it was at this point his graphics card was dead

they must have unfucked something since the last server because it runs pretty damn smooth on intel graphics now. you don't need a graphics card.

the launcher was updated with an all new renderer that runs way way way better. I used to run the game at like 40fps on minimum settings.

Something is unfucked, something else is fucked. The circle of Rolf.

I don't know what happened this isn't the JK i remember.
HOTS you got a changeling among you,i don't mind niggering your boats and bullying you all day,but this shit just isn't right,think i'm done with wurm

don't quit wurm, just set out to destroy JK faggotry

post logs

whose the spy?

I don't think any of this actually happened, no one in the village seems to know what you're talking about. And the disagreement doesn't say anything about spies or anything like that. Is this what they call "fake news"? Why even make a post like this? We know they have shit armor because they arrived and we killed some of them.

Well actually
This happens, but this literally always happens so I can't complain.

Stupid shit has always happened in Holla Forums servers, your dragging this out into some kind of end-all-be-all bullshit. Stop being melodramatic for the sake of attention.

oy vey (((fake news))) we have no spy goyim
shut it down

THEY KNOW

Intel graphics eh? try
unticking GLSL from the game launcher settings

But where are the evidences oyveus

i used to disable GLSL for performance reasons on intel, but with this version i don't have too. It runs smooth with it on. The biggest fps killer is trees in heavily wooded area's, if your in one turn the tree draw distance down and it should improve significantly, and/or turn "pretty trees" off, which will turn all of the tree's into 5 polygon models.

Make sure you update your intel graphics drivers. If it's a laptop the manufacturer probably isn't putting out the updates, you have to uninstall the old driver first, and then install the intel driver fresh, or the intel driver will bitch when it sees the manufacturer driver and ask you to use the manufacturers.

[08:37:03] pls

We of JK are your (((Greatest Allies))), goy. Come to the white light, join us, and we will aid your quest for revenge.

every go JK so that there'd be no point playing the game anymore. great idea

there would still be plenty of action because JK kills themselves over drama on a regular basis.

What the fuck is this?

so i tried running the launcher (pirate version) and it strangely doesn't launch, any idea why?

Come join us faggot and never leave.

Okay how do I join you fucking faggot? I don't see any info in the OP.

update your current version of 7zip if you're having trouble. 89.160.237.124
Port 3724

Trouble with what? Is there a guide to setting this shit up?

I bought the game so I'm not well versed in the pirate launcher. I paid the Rolftax.

Could someone please post the making it work.png image and some help for this guy?

have you tried just connecting to the server?

Okay faggot I got in.
Which kingdom do I join?

JK nigga is where its at

HOTS if you want to be underdog with leader that will kill you to save his own skin

JK if you want a functional village

JK = Evropa
HOTS = Sandniggers

HOTS = cuckchan
JK = us

lad im a HOTShead until i die

we're pretty functional lad, excluding him

BRAINLETBOY STRIKES AGAIN

Brainletboy is the village fool.
Except unlike medieval fools he isn't wise enough to play the fool, he just is.

Guess i'll wait for a new thread to post my meme

new thread can happen now, it's page 13

Hmm now i'm thinking - should i invest time in making a video edit or plain text and pic.
Video would be high energy, but damn a lot of time would need to be invested for it, but doable over the weekend i guess.

whenever I make shit, I have learned to take my time and resist making it quickly to post because once you post it you can't change it later

THEIVING JK NIGGERS
ALL JK SPAWN CITY NIGGERS WILL HANG

what happened

jk niggers broke into my hermit cave and decided to steal all my low-ql shit, despite still being JK and a part of their nub city village

Did your cave have a bull, 8 cotton, an 11 QL forge and some iron lumps? I took your cotton if so. Killed the bull too, it would have starved in what looked like an abandoned cave anyway. I can make it right if that was your spot.

no, that's not mine, but these niggers knew exactly where it was, they've deforested in the area next to it.

I'VE TOLD YOU FAGS TO REPLANT THAT SHIT TOO
God fucking damn it, if you're going to be lazy fags and macro, have the God Damn common courtesy to macro switching to a sickle and planting new shit

the absolute city-state of joke-kellon

You know, if you HOTSheads spent as much time actually playing Wurm as you did shitting up the thread with your pathetic attempts at damage control you might actually be able to pose a threat to JK.

if you would actually fight hots instead of waiting until your own kingdom is offline and then coming and stealing their shit you would have a point

lol nub city is going to implode in a week

this retard doesnt even belong to our city, if he attacks you jewks we do not sanction it

both sides are being played like a fiddle to cause infighting and ruin the fun of the game.

NEW thread when?

Color me fucking surprised

That's mainly why we haven't acted on any retarded information we've heard or read in the thread. Most of us HOTS-side played Brohan and know that it's just some faggot stirring shit because "Haha muh epic discourse between kingdoms dude full out war"
Same thing he said in that screenshot from disagreement about last server HOTS having no sense of community…well he was probably the kind of faggot who logged on, asked a smith who was busy for something and never got it. Whoever he is just doesn't ring a bell,but I can tell you even if he IS HoTS with a JK alt on this server, he isn't in our city.

you're assuming he'd have his main in your city and also not an alt, so the whole argument is stupid over all tbh

It's more that I have a good idea who is who in the city, and unless someone upped their game at pretending to be retarded, I've got an 85% certainty he's just shitposting

well I'm abit errish over it because it seems like I was targeted by such a thing as tactical espionage action. it didn't really do anything other then hasten my splitting from the capital but I'd liked to have gone abit more prepared tbh

no when i shit up disagreement i use my own name. i'm on my own need now after your faggotry

*deed

Shameful
TO THE NIGGER MAYOR NEVER COME BACK ALL YOU DO IS SHIT UP THE PLACE WHILE YOUR HERE AND WE ALL HATE YOU

faggot jew.

which "last server's HotS" are we talking about here?