OP

White people
mfw

The real surprise here are my digits

literally who?

Those digits are not impressive at all.
Try
THESE

Impressive, but not what I was looking for. Try this on for size nigger.

GAS YOURSELF

How many times are you going to make the same thread? We get it, you're a faggot enough to play that indie-findie faggo game.

(checked)

You have shit taste, now take it to reddit. My digits demand it.

OP is a fag, check em

checked

But user, Hitler was white. Unless you're insinuating that We Wuz Fuhrers an Shieet

I still like her better than her counterpart in Life is Strange. She acts like a lazy asshole, and at least everyone notices and comments in her being a lazy asshole

I'm saying that whites fucked themselves over.

Why, yes, fellow nazi! You're absolutely right.

When you look over the story again its the story of Bea stuck in a dead end life with no end in sight and the girl that 'got out' comes back and makes her life progressively (the irony), exponentially worse.

I think its pretty clear who in the band wrote "die anywhere else". Bea had a hard life compared to that cunt mae.

The best (worst) thing about that piece of shit cat is that she's completely superfluous in her own game. Every other character would have ended up the same if she wasn't even in the fucking story at all, so all she accomplishes is petty vandalism and giving everybody fleas. Stop making threads about this, you didn't even put any effort into the OP you 1-and-done shill.

Her shitting all over Mae in that one scene was the only good part of the game, so naturally it gets completely forgotten about by the next scene and nobody learns anything.