Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Auto Farm
Edition

February Scedule
01/31~02/08 - Auld Lanxiety
02/09~02/14 - Fenrir / Cerberus Showdowns
02/11~02/21 - Valentine Event
02/14~02/21 - Unite and Fight (Light Enemies/Dark Favored)
02/22~02/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue (Part 1) (Re-Run)
02/28 - 03/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue (Part 2)

Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest (Dead) - 1024216

Guides and info
gbf.wiki/

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/SSR_Characters_List
reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/7wsf84/comment/du2t2ag
reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/7wx761/rejoice_gay_valentines_is_back_on_the_menu/
app.famitsu.com/20180214_1234458/
dualshockers.com/granblue-fantasy-shadowverse-pax-east-anime-expo/
connect.mobage.jp/logout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure to grab at least 2 FLB Fimbuls and Cerberus Orders if you haven't already.

nigga i dont have the time for that

Not sure I can get that much.
I had 1 fimbul drop, 2 cerberus order from shop.
That's about it. With some luck I'll have 1 FLB cerberus order

already have my 2 fimbuls, don't have hades so i don't care about orders.

Say something kind about my wife!

Girls with bags under their eyes are cute!

Yout wife is shit and probably smells worse than Tomoko in the summer.

Your wife's pussy is probably as baggy as her eyes!

How often does Flash Gala draw come around?

I'd pet her ears and head.

It should be every mid month like legfest is end of month. Probably around the 15th

If I've no Varuna nor Hades then what's the weapon I should get out of this event?

A few fimbuls. Then grab a free Varuna during Why the Sky is Blue part 2.

Couldn't kill Maniac without an Elixir, seems Nightmare is off my scale. I'm screwed for this event.

the lowest nightmare is easier than maniac imo

Once again, I'd like to remind you that potatoes are NOT for fucking.

Tiamat, Is that you?

They're there to live as cute onaholes, user, cute living onaholes.

I know who you are.

Go be with your waifu

scratch that. Valentine messages aren't in yet. Just the event

I just want to be with Balurga. That's all I want or need.

Lewd

Why even live.

You're looking for white day. Valentines is a fujo free zone

Fucking nippon and their two valentines days.

Is that suppose to be a problem?

I wanted to give chocolate to Nemone and Korwa and not grande chars.

Wait until the 14th and you will be able to

Kat you should listen to Rosetta, Io and Lyria are perfect for romancing.

Holy hell, I can't even do the Normal version of Harvesting with my Wind team.

OH NO NO NO, OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats, user.

Forgot to post this.
Also is it just me or is this fucking event a bit too grind intensive?

It is. Really the pain in the ass part is the Animas are way too low for the cost of AP needed for the mats and the Fimbuls feel like they're lower than the other two drops in NM. Doesn't help that the event feels like its happening less and less considering it took ==7 FUCKING MONTHS== for it to come back and who the fuck can guess when it'll happen again.

Yeah, had to copy the table from the last July.
They're considered showdowns though, maybe they're planning a Xeno version for them?
Got it! We're going to have Xeno Cerb&Fenrir, followed by a new story that introduces Unleashed Fenrir turning on Loki with the help of Walder and Jasmine. We're gonna get SSR Cerb 5*, SSR Fenrir and SSR Walder that month.

Only if Jade gets a new loli body.

I really like the way you guys think
Pengy builds Jade a new body using Jade's core as a power source, Walder pilots the suit
SSR Walder, Super Mecha Forest Ranger

Lyria is so cute in this event. How come not many people claim her as their waifu? More often than not I see people claiming titty monsters and potatoes. Am I the only sane man left in an insane world?

Lyria is your canon little sister.
You don't waifu your little sister.
Still, she's always jealous of Gran and we all know what end those who might stand inbetween will face.

How can I love a character who is forced to be near me all the time or otherwise I'll die? I would rather be released from that soul bond and go explore other skydoms alone with my crew.

Because I see her more of a sister than a waifu. That and I prefer draph titties or potatoes like Charlotta.

Box looks pretty, but the Lumiel event made her entirely unlikeable to me, a fucking shame, she and melissabelle are super cute as hell, that event goddamn ruined her and it hurts.

A fellow Charlotta admirer I see

You better waifu your little sister or she will rape and mind break you until you do.

Ruined how?
That event was great.

Speaking of Walder, this is getting quite fun.

And lyria is under 15, Rosetta is of a different species, and Katalina is tantamount to suicide by confection (would you die for your waifus honor?).

user should get his ass checked for cancer.

playable fenrir when

never ever

Is never ever this year?

Out.

You've been warned.

Ruria is older than 50 at least. She was in Grandad's crew with Rosetta, Vee, Walfried, so she could be Granmom for all we know.

Because she's flat, simple as that. She looks undeveloped; have her grow a body like Silva's or at least Cucouroux's, and then we can talk.

Imagine, though, if a grown Lyria has the figure of Magisa. She's a good girl in spite of what I said; she deserves to have a good body to go with that heart.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

You forgot love, you get that too.

And?

Gross, why would you want that? A body like a draph i could understand somewhat but why would you want her to look like a rotten hag? Flat chest is best chest anyway.

You're making it hard for me since my waifu's getting a 5*, shekel potato. At least I'm able to fuck up NM120 Fenrir now, even if the fucking bow doesn't drop.

Because lyria is just too pure. I just want a waifu with a high sex drive and handle bars.

Speaking of Fenrir stuff, she just became a goddamn wall for me in Chapter 46. Any recommendations?

Git gud
I don't even have a real grid or any SSRs but I still beat her.
Do you have Seraphic weapons yet?

Nope. Too many things to do, that I haven't really looked at it yet. And today has hit me hard twice with Fenrir and the Valentine's farming (the last part I'd have thought I'd have a chance at with all the wind stuff I got during Auld Langxiety). I've also been farming for materials to uncap my characters.

Grind for yggy weapons, or until your earth grid is decent.
Have the same problems, but it's chapter 62/63. If Freesia is this bad, I cannot imagine how Akasha is going to be.

LYRIA NOOOOOO

akasha isn't too bad, just long. The fight after akasha and the snow bird will fuck you up

Get seraphics, they aren't that hard to farm for and they increase elemental advantages. Then put your earth team to work.

Don't worry fam, Obui got yo back!

How many stars does your grids weapons have?

No one needs anything near Seraphics to beat Fenrir or Akasha.

For the light grid, none.

The fuck did you start with a light grid for? You a homosexual or fujo? Shit draws only showing you the road to light?

Didn't start with a light grid, I misread the question and thought you were asking on how many stars are in my dirt light grid. My other grids have a star in them, but light is just a god damn mess at the moment.
Mostly third, the last time I used a draw ticket, I ended up with DJ Negro, but I really have no use for him.

Its a shame light is such a shit element, it has the best armpits.

Crew two has space for someone, reply here if you're interested

So I got one FLB fimbul and decided to stop because I'm too low on pots and the worst event starts in 2 days.

inb4 someone leaves crew 3 to join

Isn't this the game Cygames made before Shadowverse?

She's a card in Shadowverse
She's a shit card though

Hope you all are having fun grinding these dogs.

I'm not strong enough to farm nightmare awoos for the gun/bow but I did manage to 3* a dagger. How important is it that I get it to 4*, is it worth getting 120 more animas?

We need more cute witches. Cygames pls.

Don't bother getting it to 4* since you'll most likely replace it with a dark guild wars dagger.

Unless he lucks out with Orchids dagger.

So how do i get nightmare modes to proc? I am not having a fun time with only getting 1-2 halos per every so often.

Would it be a good idea to use my dama bars on DAO's sword?

Finished

lolno

Open a second window with animu and keep autoing

What animu? This year is sucking pretty bad. Also fuck Black Clover VA.

Also can I trigger nightmares with the lowest one?

Probably but why you should?

They randomly trigger. There's no way to stack the odds. If you don't have a NM proc after 3 raids, your 4th one will have a 100% proc rate. Maniac raids always have a 100% proc rate.

NM can proc from all of the difficulties, but only extreme has the 3 cutoff. Either way, extreme gives the best repeatable drops so you should do that if you can.

New Cardcaptors blows?
What happened to your backlog?

I watched it. If I like something, ill power through until im done with it.

That's good to hear because I'm tired of getting animas. I started to do fenrir to get some crystals and got this on the second level 60 nightmare I did.

I want to grind on these dogs

yeah, unfortunately the new cardcaptor sucks - at least, that seems to be the case for the first few episodes. Don't know if they'll improve later but I doubt it. This is coming from someone who binged the whole original series in time for the Granblue event.

Wait, there is a new CCS series coming out? Since when?

Six weeks ago. Tomoyo now has drones to film Sakura.

Gift for the fenrir fag.

New Sakura looks 2old4me tbh, i find it to be more of a sequel and less of a "return".
At least it's good to see the good stuff making a return, i hope they make more Rayearth.

Niyon is the cutest girl!

Just like Sailor Moon.

She's gonna get those panty shots even if it kills her budget!

It technically is a sequel since it's a continuation.

Has there been any revived anime that didn't fuck up?

Depends on what you mean as old
I think HxH has been redone and considered better than the first series.
The Fate series has the Studio Deen stuff to ignore but that's been redone too
What about DBZ Kai? Does that count or not since it's sort of a recut?

CCS sequel is in leagues better than the abomination remake of Sailor Moon. At least the designs for CCS is faithful to the source, and it's just a continuation. Sailor Moon Crystal on the other hand was just terrible and it didn't even try to be faithful to the manga like Sailor Venus and her getting a sword, and the animation was beyond QUALITY.
Would say JJBA, but Part 4 was a huge letdown. HxH 2011 is alright, but I do miss the shading and the grit that the 1999 ver. had.

90's shading was the best, too bad it was scrapped in favor of those pastel / oily colors, at least they make more fluid animations now that they put less time on the art itself.

HxH and Fate are shit though.

DBZ Kai doesn't count; you'd instead use Dragonball Super which a lot of fans seem to hate.

Didn't the creator have a lot more control with Crystal than with original?
DBZ in Vogue but with ugly women and less sense. People overhype it like it's not just a fun action romp for them and actually of meaning.

I hope the new Yuyu Hakusho doesn't fall since we won't be getting new Rurouni Kenshin.

I haven't heard anything negative about webm related and since I haven't heard anything about it outside of this site; I have more faith than usual in it being good.

I'm too shy to send some random nip a friend request, what do?

Add me. I'm not quite as auti- err, I mean thorough as some of the other anons here so my support setup isn't the best, but it's not bad, either.
ID: 16226989

Highly doubt it.
To each their own, but I do agree to some extent that it is overhyped especially the tumblrtard crowd. Steel Ball Run is a great read though.
The new YYH is just a ova slapped into the BD release, but it's likely it's going to be super shiny. As for Rurouni Kenshin, that shit is dead.

Just do it user.

Yes but contrarians/posers will just bitch about it anyways because that's the cool thing to do.

As a longtime Devilman fan i enjoyed the recent adaptation more than i expected.

Zero and UBW(TV) are way better adaptations than the garbage Deen works, hell UBW is probably one of the most visually polished TV works i've seen in the last decade.

Recently read the manga (including Devilman Lady) and tried watching the new one, but I just can't get into it due to the animation. It's a weird choice that they got the guy who made Tatami Galaxy to tackle Devilman.

Maybe it was just the rerelease of the original Sailor Moon not being censored outside of Japan.

How much time does cp get you in Japan anyways?

I think it's a 1 year maximum in prison, or pay the 1 million yen fine.

Just know that being friends in granblue means you can give them backup in their raids, and you can use summons they select as support summons (If someone selects Shiva as their support summon, their friends can use that shiva in a battle.)

Have you 5*'d her yet?

Teasers of the new valentines art. Bea, Zeta, Clarisse and Naru this year

And Rage of Bahamut came before this.

So from a new person's standpoint- how should I go about utilizing the Omega weapons I farm? Immediately look to uncap them, or fill my all my weapon slots with base versions first (prioritizing party element setup)? I've gotten a few Omega weapons already, but no copies yet.
And then of course I have to get to Rank 50 soon, because I can't utilize their full strength until then.

Here's what they look like.

Fill your grid first, you usually want 5 or 6 of your elements magna weapon of choice.

Feels like Beatrix and Zetas 5* is gonna happen soon.

You put all the ones you need for the grid until you have enough to meet the usual amount before you MLB them one by one until you can FLB them.

I can dream

5*? No, not in KMR's era. You'll get an event SR and an unticketable SSR.

if we get 5* naru this year after 5* anila then this will be the best draph year

I havent even got her, man, I cant autism this grind Im on step 2/6.

we'll have a magnafest coming up for the anniversary. Just grind out everything during that. It's not that long

Can an honest man get some big fat draph tiddies?

Have a cold one. And a rose.

Thanks my dude.

an honest man thanks you

Reminder that Crew 2 is looking for someone who isn't a complete faggot to fill the empty void in our hearts (roster) this Valentines day. We have an active disagreement if you're into that, but we don't require it by any means. A special someone with a nice dark grid for this upcoming GW would be heavily appreciated, but honestly, we're just looking around like a
desperate thirty year old roastie at a bar trying to find any cock to bring home before closing time. Reply to this post to get an invite!

An active disagreement, is what I meant. Fuck I need some sleep.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm new as fuck, but this is fun and I think I'll be playing for a while. 21019653
I have a benis and it is very unfeminine.

You may want to talk to christmas-account user about getting a decent starter account with great summons and characters right off the bat, it'll increase your enjoyment of the game a lot and you won't be missing much since you're only level 11.

CHRISTMAS ACCOUNT user WHERE ARE YOU

Are you drunk again? What are you trying to say?

Until he shows up, check the list of SSR characters here. His table lists all the characters the accounts rolled, so match their names and see if you want them. Rolling SSRs is fairly rare to the point that you may average only 2 per month or so, so get the character you want if it's on his list.
gbf.wiki/SSR_Characters_List

You need to go back.
Gee, what a surprise.

The shoujo bubbles and sparkles are nice touch.

Thank god reddit fought for gay right, now GBF has an LGBT friendly valentines.
"Regarding 'First Valentine', we received a request to play Challenge Quest even if the main character's sex is female. It is possible for women to collect materials and pass materials, so please enjoy them. I am sorry I did not meet your expectations of those who were looking forward to it. # G ruble"
#lovewins #loveislove

reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/7wsf84/comment/du2t2ag
reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/7wx761/rejoice_gay_valentines_is_back_on_the_menu/
I seriously can't tell the difference between this or tumblr anymore. Is this just because of the Neofag rapefugees?

HNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH
KMR I'LL FUCKING WHALE, JUST RELEASE HER ALREADY

Life is hard.

Are you a woman?

All degenerates like them and you belong on a cross.

I just enjoy cute 2D girls, my friend.

I'm here, but I just woke up and have a 9 hours work day ahead of me.
Sorry but you're gonna have to wait a little while for the table.

Take your time my friend, but if you could post the table quick for the guy to see, that'd be appreciated

I appreciate the thought, but don't sweat it. I enjoy starting from the beginning and clawing my way up.

those accounts are still new, so you can still start from the beginning. They just have a started pack of characters

Yeah, they have very powerful summons and a few characters, plus special items that are extremely hard to get. If you consider it as a "I didn't play during the whole month of December and missed all the minimum daily 10-100 draws", then you shouldn't feel bad about picking one up. It genuinely helps your enjoyment of the game a lot.

Does this happen every December? I started playing again in January so I don't really know what I missed out on, which sucks because I don't have that many characters.

First time it's been done. it was a roulette and may or may not come back during anniversaryfest.

KMR (the game director) held an event for a solid three weeks where you spun a roulette every day, and you could get anywhere from 10 rolls (minimum) up to 100 (maximum). The christmas reroll user had 10 alts and kept us posted on the results each day, basically betting on which account was gonna have the best rolls. Account 9, my sweet baby boy, won. He's been giving out the other 9 accounts to new anons for free here whenever anybody asks. Another important thing about the accounts is that during the christmas event, gold bricks/damascus bricks/sunlight stones were given out, which are the rarest items in the game. This is why I've been saying, new user pick one of them up. They all (should be) Rank 1, have a good selection of SSR characters and super rare summons, and they have those freebies on them.

Leave it to Reddit to turn something beautiful and great as girls love into something hateful and ugly like the LGBT.

Makes you want them to never even consider the yuri route for Granblue outside of the characters that were already written by the Devs under that category.

They should have told them to fuck off back to reddit

24 hours until GWs. Post your dark grids

Pssh get on my level NERD

The suffering will stop some day.

Well shit now I feel bad for not logging in when that happened.

Send one then remove it right away. That's what I did. Hopefully I was fast enough and the guy didn't see it.

Started about 2 weeks ago. Should I skill up my Baha weapon first and make it nova, or skill up my axes? I also have enough pendants for two weapons. I was considering claws for Jeanne, but I plan on sparking Cagliostro when I can. I mostly play Dark Fencer/Superstar currently and plan on playing Sage/Warlock/Chaos Ruler in the future. I appreciate any advice.

what the fuck are you doing

baha weapons take quite a bit of fodder focus on skilling up the rest of your grid first

Alright, thanks for the advice. Should I bother skilling up the Cortana since it isn't olden? Is the Hellward Dagger worth MLBing? I currently have 0 dagger stones.

Magna II will save axes and then you will all see!

Party's really going to depend on what the NM is. Also
nice. That skin is actually what made her my spark target for sure. don't know about other anons, but characters in swimsuits while in combat next to normal versions just takes me out of it

It's pretty unlikely that you'll be able to spark Cag.

You should replace the cortana with something else. The hellward dagger isn't worth it but at least it doesn't take away your HP.

Yeah, I had forgotten that you can't pick any character when sparking. Hopefully I will draw her whenever I have the resources to spark. I have a 2/4 uncapped Celeste spear I can use in place of the Cortana. Should I buy two claws with pendants for Jeanne or more axes for uncaps since I plan on never using s. Zooey?

no zoi fags assemble

Don't compare yourself like that, you're already the perfect size.

Ready to grind 2 hours per day for gw because fuck my life.

this board sux

Valentines today is almost here, I can't wait.
On an unrelated note, how is everyone's dark grids going?

Alright, here's the accounts.
Account 9 is being held ostage in a rape dungeon.
Account 1 was delivered but apparently never claimed.
Account 2 if a rank 5 Gran with lv 22 characters. I think that's been abandoned as well.
Whoever took it never bothered changing e-mail or password, so I still have access to them.

Account 9 has been played with for about a week by a faggot who pestered me for 3 fucking weeks to help him out with a good alt, who muted the game on day 1, skipped all the fate episodes and quests, who never attempted grinding anything other than the daily coop quests because "it's the only daily I can find to do", and has since then been abandoned so he can go play escape from tarkov with beasts his own kind from disagreement.
Last login was at the end of Auld Lanxiety, but that was just me hosting raids to save pots from my main.
Let my mistake be a lesson and NEVER EVER try to help "friends".

holy fuck I can't type for shit.
kek @ the d1scord filter

With GW coming up soon I hope you all got what you needed for your dark grids, also since girls can love other girls in this game I'm going to give a huge shout out to YURI which will conquer all skydoms someday

made a little progress since the last thread, now i have about 5k pendants to spare for another claw not sure if to uncap or add it to the grid. I got one from a drop the other day and decided to use it.

I still advocate picking up one of these accounts. Account 2 is the best if you can access that, otherwise account 3 is pretty great as well.
I can feel account-user. I gave account 2 to my friend and he's completely stopped playing the game despite saying he wanted to get into it. He deserves to get the account taken at this point, its a crime it isn't being used.

Ain't that "netori"?

Stop doing this to yourself m8.

Nigga I can get my own waifu, I don't need to take some poor sap's.

I understand wanting to keep an account that's all "yours", I did the same when I started. I rerolled a few times during my first legfest, but ended up scrapping everything to stay on my first account.
Still, these accounts are a good chance for anons to not having to rely on the gacha and saving money from suptixes as well, even if there's just one character you like, that's 25 bucks you won't have to spend to make sure you get it, because God knows the gacha won't shit that one out for you.

It's a sin to leave Naru-nee and a Baha summon lying around unused.

Is it? I've never heard of that until right now.

Yeah, I fucked up a lot on my first months. Still do, but its my account, I wouldnt want a reroll myself, specially after a year and a half playing

HAHAHAHA
BURN IN HELL QUILTBAGPIPE FAGS!

fucking
LEWD

For some reason I didn't get the Zeta screen from her event SR version.
I got these others though

Hgnnnn

Nano!

Really need to bully Celeste for more drops, and put Sarunuan back into my team.

Disgusting.

Images weren't enough for Izmir. You need to hear her say ahh. Pholia's scene was a letdown.

With erunes you lose.

The milk draph gives 'specially prepared' milk to you for valentines…

It doesn't count as NTR if they come onto me right? Because I'm getting major mixed messages from Sturm.

someone, do the idols.

they don't have messages. No collab characters do

WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO WASTEMY ROLLS ON ZOI
WHYYYYY

At least post them. They just look like skins, but I'm not sure how big the market is to sell a medusa skin

it says character on the website
app.famitsu.com/20180214_1234458/

ah, I got the pics off twitter. Never had valentines limiteds before.

Cutera.
Camieux' speech is also cute.

I hope these are skins, other than Medusa. Really don't need another category for fucking limiteds.

its characters, run the site through google tl and it says they are characters

They're not on the Granblue site yet, a man can hope.

sorry, they are limited

With my poor translation skill and a dictionary at hand

MAKE IT STOP

when was the last time non-summer limited characters were good user?

if 4th row masteries are subskills, that may change

I doubt it, this situation sucks, sure, but I'm not going to let myself get bummed out by this, somehow I doubt Naru is the SSR here, what with Medusa being there too and I don't care about her that much

there could be 2 SSRs

I want to avoid that tought, but if that were the case, this would mean Naru wouldnt get a new SSR with her event later this year, which is just peachy by me since that gives her a better chance at 5*

As long as none of them are core for wind, my spark fund will be safe.

hhnnnng
Laguna has the best milkers in Phantagrande and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

You guys have no idea how happy I am right now. And I have a spark ready.

at least wait until nips confirm if shes good, this wont be legfest

it'll be grandefest, though

I don't care if she's good or not. I want her as a character.

it wont, fest isnt till the very end of the month after all, this is on 22th

You're wrong, it's suppose to be today and it ends at the 22nd.

There are 2 6% fests. Legfest is at the end of the month and grandefest is midmonth. Though it seems they will move grandefest to the end of the month for a 2 part legfest like with new years or summer

I was told there would be Summer Med…

What the fuck is this garbage?

If she's censored I fucking quit.

are you just making an account for the first time? Since mobile game companies already had accounts set up, granblue just decided to use that rather than make a new account for them. Just use mobage, it's the easiest to create. Your cookies will keep you logged in, so you won't need to relog

Btw write everything down. Its a fucking bitch to figure out what goes where if you forget and need to reset.

Reminder that you can receive and give chocolate to main story characters such as Pholia, the Dianta idol group and Pommern(for some reason).

Would you?

Don't forget Balurga….you have to give her chocolate though lol.
Also I've noticed you get unique gifts from Melissabelle and Rosalina…nothing special statwise, but unique nonetheless

yet fenrir still doesn't give chocolate
shame

Here's the characters in the journal that give chocolate:
Bishop
Canna
Diantha
Diola
Harie
Leona
Linaria
Monika
Pholia
Sierokarte

And if you don't have their playable versions, the story characters:
Lyria
Orchis
Sturm

no fenrir. no Echidna. no Gabriel. no Michael. no queen constance. Cygames please

be careful what you wish for……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………it must just come true

KMR is a sick, sick man.

hhhhhnnnnggg
also,

replace KMR…there i said it.

tfw youve been saving spark for andira

tfw when valentine medusa

tfw you sparked a month ago and don't want to roll but you'll have to

The new challenge quest from the valentine events gives you a preview of the characters.

and they arent that great, Naru is honestly bad, Medusa's only strong point is that she can give you instant 50% meter

Yes. Perfection.

I'm going to get hit by a bus, am I not?

Now I have all the gun sisters

I look forward to her event skin sometime next year.

I'll start saving tickets for my second spark sometime, but not today

50 tickets into my second spark. The numbers are low be the quality is high.

100 rolls later and only Baal for ssr. Four V Naru's though.

Worth it.

Final haul, plus gold moons. Got doll joints on the last ten roll and spanked DAO. Got all three of my spark targets, add in Sturm, Yugu, Fire Yuel, and Ayer and couldn't have asked for better. Up rates are true, the dream is real!

Four gold moons that is.

Happy Lonely Day, fags.

~2 minute clear time. Don't know why ougi animations have trouble playing during this fight

2:30min outside of strike time

well here's the damage this flashfest, doubt ill roll anymore. I also went bankrupt in the casino and lost all my chips playing bingo.

Anons lack of self control says I can expect to hear of his crappy draws next Legfest.

10 memerolls + 3k roll later

When did they change the verify thing? It's just a button now instead of a captcha

rip pokerbot?

bring back light quartz

If you are using virusmate, disable the favorite summons tab, it's fuck with the new antizoey bot tool that replaces the old captcha

Banwaves going out for Virusmate.

Got any proof?

Cygames is bringing Granblue Fantasy to Anime Expo and PAX East

dualshockers.com/granblue-fantasy-shadowverse-pax-east-anime-expo/

Chances are it's for the PS4 game that Platinum is helping them make. Basically it would be dumb of them not to world release a game Platinum is making as it's one of the most well liked game devs in the west at present moment.

How did the crews do?

we gave up

Almost there.

We still don't know who this is supposed to be.

Looks like a person on the bottom with a suit of armour stand

[email protected]

Hey man, did you get into your new account alright? I'm waiting for you to respond on my profile page, just go to Friends and find me in there, I should already be on your list.

That's cearly a giant sword with the flesh of a giant splayed over it.

There's the link you need to log out of mobage so that you can switch accounts: connect.mobage.jp/logout

I'm okay with this.

Thanks lads, got everything working. Mobage gave me a few issues until I turned off umatrix though.

temp email is ok here, but remember not to link the actual account to one

I feel so happy I abandoned this game.

It's a chocolate horse for the Valentines event.
It'd be a shame if everything horse related became associated with a children's cartoon show.

Just finished chap 62 and 63 with my dirt light grid. The scrapbook was a nice touch in the journal.

He was right to quit.

New quest on Tiamat's island that rewards a draw ticket

Anniversary livestream lineup has been announced.
Gran, Sierokarte, Lyria, Lowain, Vira, Romeo, Sturm, Yuisis and Naru.

what the actual fuck

Yuisis looks pretty hot, but it's Naru nee that I'd want to mother my children.

Why's Suda51 in it

That's a lot of art just for a quest. Maybe one of the Ex-2 classes will be a ranger.

And Razia single handily kills Baha, with some shitty chocolate.

why are nip VA cute and we get the likes of burch?

In japan seiyu make good money. The lead actress in any anime is the highest paid person in the whole production. So it draws the talent.
Voice acting in the west for games and anime dubbing is cheap and centered around a couple cities. So you get the same people with little talent but work cheap doing everything.

Ricca-sama

a courtesan

A lovely one

I rolled a 10 draw and 11 single tickets and only got valentine Narmaya. Draph titties are better than nothing I guess.

You shouldn't be surprised that the meme translators changed 留学前夜 into that.

post your first day gw theme

Pretty sure I'm not the only one with this as GWs theme.

Is this what happens when you fuck a fish?

There are no noses in the Granblue universe.

People who wear glasses hold them in place with their facial muscles.

I got Account 2 to the guy I wanted to give it to, and he's enjoying the fuck out of it, so at least some good came of all that. I really appreciate you giving out the accounts, man. Its doing a lot of new anons a lot of good.

3FED5CB8 proto baka hl

So, how's it going for the crews?
I'm a zoilessfag, so I'm just making extra Harps.

Goddamn I love how thick Nio's thighs are.

I lover her too, mate.

Im showing a friend something in game, ignore this post pl0x

i can't very well ignore it with shit like that

lrn2sage

Saging a bumplocked thread while encouraging somebody else to sage is the most retarded thing on the planet.

New thread

Thank you very much for performing this thankless task