Do you faggots know where to get the HG101 books...

do you faggots know where to get the HG101 books? Im interested in the untold story of the japanese game developers and the recent one on japanese oddities, but I dont want to give them my money
the ones I found had pretty shitty formatting, probably bad conversions from a .pdf file

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!UBp3xDrK!MRcdOY9QFHx1XtA4aXIOCw!pIZGFYyA
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think goons have anything insightful to say?

well tell me of some other books about Japanese games then

The books themselves are pretty informative and high-quality unlike most of the site itself, which probably one reason why they charged people money for the books. Don't actually buy them, though. I got some of the PDFs off a MEGA account some user linked here some time ago. You can probably find some of the PDFs off some seedy free e-book download sites

The site used to be okay before they started banning people from the forums for disagreeing with feminists and editing their own articles to remove triggering pictures and changing the text to align with Marxist ideology.

are those the pdf versions?

Search on Yandex.

Sooner or later Cucklata will get #MeToo' d, just like Malka

Should be in here; some user runs this mega for vidya literature.
mega.nz/#F!UBp3xDrK!MRcdOY9QFHx1XtA4aXIOCw!pIZGFYyA

Looks pretty neat. Especially the game design folder.

They were never ok. Their articles have always been terrible with zero fact checking or proof reading.

The author of the book.

Check for more about the fucker shown in the pic

FUCK YOU ALLAH!

I only own the physical Data East Classics book because I wrote articles for the site that were copied into the book

you are here forever

Well, I guess that's another thing Holla Forums has ruined for me. Are there ANY Holla Forums approved hardbound gaming books? I could use something for my coffee table besides coffee & depression.

The vidya books dump right? That only contains 11 HG101 books and two of them is the anonymous interview about the yakuza.

volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec
There uploaded both of them for you guys.

Speaking of, did the Japan Oddities book get funded? I say this since a few of the games in the book have articles I made

Care to give some examples for the folks at home?

Basically the editor (Cucklata) will change stuff arbitrarily if he disagrees, oftentimes leading to major errors. It can't be argued or disputed.

What's worse is that now that they're focusing on identity politics bullshit, they've been going back and adding / editing things to virtue signal so that sempai will notice them.

Yeah, but nothing says learning gaming history like hearing it from teens who review games from before they were born. Jesus Christ user, buy a goddamn book from old timers who were actually there.

Their review for Hagane on the SNES. It was an incredibly fluid platformer, a technical marvel in the style of Strider. Nothing, zero, they had no idea that 2D platformer mattered at all, so they just shot it down like some old game no one remembers. HG101 is 'teens play old game' from youtube, before it was a thing.

HG101 is full of SJW faggots. Unless you think "history of Japanese devs" should include a rant on the evils of skimpy outfits, fanservice, and lolis, which is what they cram in as often as possible.

That, and they started doing things like including trigger warnings for games with suicide or other gay stuff like that.

If there's any justice in this world I hope it wasn't.

Well that's somewhat like repeating.

Into the book? I'm almost tempted to see it for myself if that's true, I need some anger.