Friendly reminder that YOU killed video games and it died for YOUR sins

Friendly reminder that YOU killed video games and it died for YOUR sins.

Good!

I don't even like videogames

wrong website, OP
this isn't reddit

What's up OP?
Somethin' buggin' you?

Then why have reddit mentality, Gaffer?

Of course a game that would of been literal perfection and undeniable success under THQ's banner being raped and pillaged by Take-Jew bothers me.

fuck u faggot

Good.

At least we can agree video games being killed is a good thing. Megacorporations need to fuck off of this formerly pristine hobby.

Game was designed to be streamer bait and it was an obvious cash grab from the start you fucking faggot.

Evolve was a neat game that was completely ruined by 2K's horrible pricing and incompetence.

Are you clinically retarded? 2K made it like that. It wasn't TRS's doing. The game was NEVER supposed to be E-Sports until 2K wanted a fucking faggot moba.

You're forgetting the underageB& hivemind mentality

translation when

good, that's what you fucking psychopathic misogynists get for torturing and murdering billions of innocent virtual people for your entertainment
gamers are the sickest pieces of immoral shit on the planet

OP, don't tell me (((they))) tricked you again?
Way to go, Knucklehead!

Who was tricked? I knew what I was going into initially. I was in the pre-release 'alpha' and 'beta' that they forced TRS to make after gutting Metamorphosis into Evolve and rushing it out within a year of forcing TRS to drop everything and make a new engine from scratch.

So?

Unfortunately, the 'trickery' if it can be even called that, was 2K's butchery of the game. The core game was fine until they fucked with it and turned it into a fucking shitty Mobrawler.

Here's how the game's DLC system was supposed to work, but was fucked over because of Holla Forums bandwagoning and 2K being retarded:

Don't get me started on the ultra-retard mentality of "It's designed to be expanded upon UNLIKE L4D" meaning "It's designed as a DLC vehicle"

Evolve was designed to be expanded upon unlike L4D means Evolve was designed to be expanded upon unlike L4D. L4D was not originally designed to be heavily modified or expanded upon. Evolve was, and part of 2K's retardation was forcing a "No Modding" policy.

This is why women will never be allowed in the zone. All they would ever do in the zone is be sluts and get fucked for the pleasure of any scum.

Furthermore, The original base game of legacy WAS FULLY INTENDED to be f2p from the get-go, but 2K "didn't want it to be a stain on their record"

Oh, the IRONY.

Hopefully TRS's next game will be less shit. I don't know who the publisher is, but it's going to be 4-player co-op I think. No information is out yet besides the genre.

Evolve was just a crap full priced version of The Hidden mod for Half- Life.

It will be the same shit as L4D. At least Evolve was an actual, good, game.

L4D is normieshit and casual fucking garbage.

t. Faggot who didn't even play the game yet shits on it regardless.

I've played Hidden. It plays nothing like this, and Hidden is awful.

It's just nickel and diming, no matter how you try to spin it. Over a hundred dollars of cosmetic dlc is still bad, and enough gameplay dlc to rival the price tag of the base game is even worse.

imagine being this contrarion

What's even the evidence of this anyway? I doubt this was a real issue.

Imagine being this much of a valve brainlet.

You are just the worst kind of human being. The game is shit and no one is going to be convinced otherwise by you pushing this hivemind bullshit.

Pretty sure it'd be much darker than that. Women are not part of Stalker for the same reason they do not appear in Lord of the flies, it's depressing enough without adding tons of rape.

You guys do realise he makes this thread every 2 weeks, right? How can you still get upset?

How do people make money? I forgot.

When?
Somewhere in Alpha or as a concept?
Go Home Matthew Colville.

Except the hivemind was anti-evolve you fucking mong.

The whole time until it was raped and pillaged by 2K wanting to turn it to a thought-requiring, tactical, slow-paced hunting game which required careful team-work, positioning and co-ordination in strategy into a "MASH THE BUTTONS ROFL!" shitfest.

Shoo shoo (((shill))), go back to Auschwitz
>>>/oven/

It seems that you fell for the marketing,
played with completely different people in different stages of release,
or played a completely different game to the rest of us.

But, happy hunting Matthew, hope your writing still gets you payed.

WEW

You trying to push the fact that Holla Forums didn't like it because of some overarching hivemind isn't going to convince anyone that it was a good game. This much historical revisionism is just sad.

I'm pretty sure you should tell 2K to go back to Auschwitz. Liking a game you don't like doesn't automatically make me a shill, But hey, keep trying to fit in here.

Except I didn't fall for the marketing; the legion of anti-evolve retards did. Evolve had fucking awful marketing that had zero indication of what the game actually was, and 2K were faggots who wanted the COD audience.

Where is the proofs?

What?
You're going to have to prove I have any relation to 2K/TRS. I have zero. I was never contacted about this. You're asking for 'anti-proof' of something that both never happened and doesn't exist.

Took me long enough

If I was a shill, I wouldn't of been banned from the evolve community for shitting on the pissant community relations for silencing+banning anybody who gave a legitimate fuck about the game

Then go back to gulag you stupid bydlo

Good.

As I remember the Game was marketed as a Tactical Squad based Monster Hunter Game where the monster can evolve to get stronger to fight the Hunters
or as you put it

And it never delivered.
So my guess is, that you fell for the marketing.

I'll tell you like I told the mong in the Doom thread:
Try harder you sniveling retard. That's not my DA page.

Will you reach (50) before the entire thread is at 100 replies?

It was more marketed as "guiese look at our hide and seek bullshit lmao aren't we cool!"

I didn't fall for the marketing otherwise I would be screeching about DLC like all the other goons out there. I gave zero fucks about the marketing. I discovered the game the same way everybody else did; THQ went bankrupt and there was a posting of various games being sold. Evolve was sold to 2K.

I already called the KGB for being a faggot you are, enjoy your stay in gulag suka)))))

What exactly are you accomplishing anyway, you dumb faggot?

God, I get it, you want my dick.

shit thread deserves only shitpost

Indeed, lets just start checking digits already like the thread was intended to do.

If it's such a shit thread, why do you completely obsess over it?

I would check your digits but your post sadly does not end in repeating integers.

I wish it were true, OP.

Reported.

Fuck off and drink bleach, cuckchan.

Why do you keep making this thread, user?
No one cares about this. All you get is a few stale (you)s. Let it go.

It pisses the neogaffers and cuckchan newfags off, so I'll probably do it every now and again.

Except everyone here wishes we killed the industry?

And so do I.

And now imagine what might be born if one manages to become pregnant in the Zone.

Somebody get this hothead outta here.

het

creating a game that people want to play and selling the entire thing for one single retail price would work

So exactly what Evolve did?

Fuck off shill. I played Evolve during the beta and the gimmick of the game wore off after about 4 matches.

here I was expecting a 1 and done bait thread but this guy's really going for it

I can hear the bullshit from here.
You didn't even need to pay for these (or any) characters you mong. All you were doing, payment wise, was to be able to select them in the pre-game lobby. Every other instance you could play them without purchase, and this was fully intentional.

all checked