Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy (best one), YGOPro 2 (fag one), ChinaPro - pastebin.com/m2e9Dzt1
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCxqti0F9VuiSWyqznaua_zA
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do all these "YGOPro" groups keep Konami off their ass for basically distributing digital versions of their game and entire card library for free?

Yugioh tiddies.

Removed links from their site and put them on disagreement.

Oh, dis////cord is filtred now.

To get this thread rolling a bit,

CARD DISCUSSION

GO

theoretically this could be good against Trickstars that use some burn traps but honestly why would you make this?

Huh, I am sure no good trickstart deck runs burn traps, just lycorise and reincarnation

Maybe we'll see a format with more traps and burn decks? Shame it's not any Trap OR Spell card, or I might see it have a bit more use. Come to think of it, isn't there a counterpart for effect/monster effect damage?

Kisara is best girl
I am looking forward to March when the Legendary Collection Kaiba comes out. Still have some cards to put in my collection.

Fuck you konami, why'd you have to make isolde generic warrior support. If it wasn't generic you could get rid of the dumb restriction not allowing you to special summon the card you added to your hand. I mean card's still nice and helps the deck, but it could've been better for Noble Knights.

One thing that always perplexed me is how we got a lot of garbage meme archetypes that should've just stayed anime-only like Arcana Force, but they never made Fossils into a real thing. They're a pretty interesting concept in my opinion.

Theoretically, Arcana Force could have been not as shit if they put some more of the anime cards into the game, which I would bring up examples of but I forgot all of them. Hell, if they gave you more cards that allowed you to predetermine or flat-out skip coin tosses and just choose, they could have been okayish.

not a Noble Knights player myself but damn son that artwork is beautiful. Didn't Noble Knights get a card recently that let them skip all the bullshit equips and go straight for the ones you wanted?

What's weird to me, though, is the fact that it then destroys all face-up Spell/Traps your opponent controls for seemingly no reason. It wouldn't have made much of a difference if they excluded "face-up" but still what even.

Don't know about the counterpart for effect/monster effect damage but I'll look around for it. Are you talking about Barrel?

It could counter Magic Cylinder cause that's always annoying as hell

Yeah the artwork is one of the reasons I play the deck, one of the best looking archetypes in the game imo.
Yeah, Glory to the Noble Knights. Allows you to search any equip spell in the game and slap it onto any Noble Knight, unless the equip spell has restrictions where it can only be equipped to a certain card or something. It's a great card tho and allows for lots of new neat strats you can do and offers more defensive options for Artorigus if you need em.

Got a question…can you combo Noble Knights with Bamboo Sword? Really want to run a Bamboo Sword deck..

Yeah, in fact Golden Bamboo prices have like doubled this past month because of Isolde. Though that's for other decks not just Noble Knights, but i'm sure you could make a Noble Knight version too. In fact I might try it out myself.

Fossils got cucked by Invoked.

Nothing beats skull servant.

How did they get away with making a monster that has a woman in a spiky BDSM outfit strapped to it?

What would an ideal deck list for current format Qli look like?

Japan

How's my Qli deck?

how do i made decks that dont suck

put meta shit in them

Boring/10

Feels old

Go watch some Yugioh4RealMen and ignore everything that's going on. The decks don't matter, the videos are getting older by the year. Focus on the whys and hows and the intent of each card choice.
Doing a really cursory analysis of his Yang Zing deck:
>Unique feature of Yang Zing: When destroyed by battle or card effect, summon a new Yang Zing from deck- searching.
>Speaking of removal, the deck has none so far. MST, Dark Hole, and Breaththrough Skill will help deal with that. Book of Moon is great combo fodder and an easy way to further delay opponents from comboing. Cloak and Dagger allows you to surgically remove the card affected by Book of Moon or deny the opponent a critical combo piece, but only if you're good at prediction. It's another hard target for removal as well, which is useful for keeping up other continuous spells/traps.
NOTHING WAS RANDOM
That's the most important thing to take away. The deck was built with specific strengths in mind, cards that complimented those strengths, and dealt with some frustrating or common weaknesses. There are some generally good "staple" cards sure, mostly removal, but those are outnumbered by things like Cloak and Dagger and Breakthrough Skill which have demonstrable benefits over staple counterparts for this deck specifically.
This process right here is how you actually make decks that work and are fun simultaneously. The two are inversely related, though: The more exclusive the deck, the more fun it will be, but frequently at the expense of losing to certain matchups with a high frequency. The more a deck is geared toward answering common threats, the more viable it will be, but if you've done it right you accidentally made a meta deck and if you look it up it your "unique idea" will be the first result.

Duel Links is fun as fuck, though I wish it didn't use quick play rules.

The other mobile Yu-Gi-Oh game is slow as fuck and the online takes years to get working despite using full rules.

Duel Links would be really good if it wasn't a gacha.

im having fun with Altergeist, really try them they are fun and quite op. only problem is that they can brick easily if you dont have the right cards in hand.

care to explain why?

Rest in pieces YGO4RM, you will never be forgotten

hope he and pic related come back someday

Doesn't that card mean in a properly constructed deck you can have Blue Eyes out on the field on the first turn with a second monster in defence mode pretty much 100% of the time?
Well I guess its yugioh so whatever…

Precisely that.

Now take a look at this:

Is that a real card?

This card is the reason why I wanted to build a Buster Blader deck..just so I can fuck over a Blue-Eyes deck that has that card.

Yes. Yes it is. They made this.

Do you feel in control?

While Alternative s good and ran at 3 in BEWD decks, maiden sees no real play. Also, BEWD is brick city

The worst part is that even if got a new game it will problably have the same shit system as DL

Anyone got a working download link for YGOPro Percy? OP's link is dead.

Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair
Level 8 DARK Dragon Effect Monster
3000 ATK / 2000 DEF
You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (3) effects once per turn.
(1) If a DARK monster you control is Tributed while this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card.
(2) Your opponent can neither Tribute this card, nor target it with effects.
(3) You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; make your opponent place 1 card from their hand to the top or bottom of their Deck.

Ahrima, King of Wickedness
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
1700 ATK / 0 DEF
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; add 1 "Lair of Darkness" from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; draw 1 card. If you Tributed another monster to activate this effect, you can add 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more DEF from your Deck to your hand instead of drawing.

Lilith, Lady of Lament
Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
2000 ATK / 0 DEF
-You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.
(1) if this card is Normal Summoned, its original ATK becomes 1000.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; reveal 3 Normal Traps from your Deck, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to Set on your field, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck.

Grinning Grave Virus
Normal Trap Card
Tribute 1 DARK monster with 3000 or less ATK; make your opponent destroy a card from their hand and/or Deck for each multiple of 500 ATK the Tributed monster had, also if the monster Tributed to activate this card had 2000 or more ATK, check all cards your opponent draws until the end of their 3rd turn after this card's activation, and destroy all monsters. Cards destroyed and sent to the GY by this card's effect cannot activate their effects the turn they were destroyed.

Lair of Darkness
Field Spell Card
(1) Face-up monsters on the field become DARK.
(2) Once per turn, if you would Tribute a monster(s) you control to activate a card effect, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster your opponent controls instead of 1 of those monster(s).
(3) Once per turn, during the End Phase: Special Summon as many as possible "Shadow Tokens" (Fiend/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to the Turn Player's field in Defense Position, up to the number of monsters Tributed this turn while this card is face-up on the field.

Dead on arrival

That field and new virus sounds really fucking good though

Mediafire link for YGOPro Percy is dead in the pastebin.

Fixed.

ta

Yeah…guess which card is getting the nerf soon enough? Here's a hint it's the virus

WEW
E
W

I doubt it, if anything it might be a lot morre helpful to a person than damaging to them. You can send any card to the graveyard from your deck to pay the cost. Most decks have cards that are more useful in your graveyard than anywhere else. Sure you can't activate the effects the turn they're sent but there's a lot of graveyard card's that can be useful without needing to activate their effects that turn.

Oh man, I'm imagining all the fun I could have with these.

if you think the boss monster or the babies get summoned through tributing, you're fucking retarded

That's the euphonium girl isn't it? Care to source?

Natsuki Aoi-"sensei" from the VN called Euphoria, face is from her second stage. Don't play unless you know you can handle gore, waste, snuff, and any potential waifus getting fucked up in some major way. Or did you mean just post the full scene for you in a YuGiOh thread? It would be no fun just GIVING it to you, user-kun~

Oh. I know that name by reputation and can safely go without it. All the same, thank you for sharing.

Carry on. Sorry I've nothing to contribute to this thread, TCG isn't my game outside of the RNG stuff that everyone knows about.

How does this interact with Mystic Piper or Advance Draw? Magician's Rod? Time Maiden?

Maiden's not as useful as you think in regards to defence, she's just a stall card until someone nukes the board or moves her out with a card effect, which is common. On top of that she has to be summoned face up, which means no one will take the bait. Her real use is as a sturdy Tuner that can be comboed with Sage with Eyes of Blue's hand discard effect, It gets two Blue Eyes on the field due to activation rules.

Maiden transforms into Blue Eyes regular, and Sage transforms into Alternate Blue Eyes in the card's lore.

In any case her card's just to stop attacks or single target effects, there's plenty of ways to get her off of the field and it only defends twice in a single turn. On top of that, while Alternate's effect destroys a monster there's also plenty of decks that counter card effects since card effects ARE the meta.

They're only pieces in combos, the goal of which is to either build a team of 3000 beatsticks or a team of beatsticks and Chaos Max, with some defensive synchros and revival cards. Being a rank 8 Dragon deck it has particular synchro options that mesh well with Dragon's Rage since the one monster that requires a level 8 dragon and a level 8 dragon tuner spams both sides with 0/0 tokens. In Yugioh, everything's pretty powerful, so very few things are.

The crazy shit is that Transplant is cooked into the card itself.
That has all sorts of crazy applications, I'm sure.

I imagine this is why Honest is now at 3, since, if you use the field spell, your opponent can't activate Honest's effect since it requires that you have a Light attribute monster on the field.

pic unrelated but I love using this in Trickstars to gain a slight LP advantage, especially against decks that spam quite a few monsters at once. If you time it right, you can make fun things happen and then deal an extra 300 damage to your opponent when you have Dark Room of Nightmare on the field bwahahahaha

Actually, which effect overrides the other, the Lair field spell, or DNA Transplant? Or does it depend on who activated what when?

sage for doublepost

it's built in

Not really anime cards weren't much
2 tributes
heads you do 1 targeted destruction and 500 burn
tails, all cards on the board die (lol arcana forces isn't recovering from that)
This is good in theory but you know for a fact no arcana force deck would make the use out of it.
Mill 1 arcana force to give them flame wingmans effect
summon another level 4 arcana force of which none are really worth their salt
Just a bricky alternative to summoning arcana force EX which would never see play
Milling cards in a deck without a reason to do so
Just call of the haunted

Remember these came out the same time as Gladiator Beasts, these odd pennies wouldn't have done a single thing for them.

I Got Tag Force 5 for the PsP recently, its so hard to navigate around the menus but I built a pretty cool mill/burn hybrid deck.

Yeah, that's true enough

I guess just more cards that let you determine what the coin flip was each time or something of that nature, as well as just more relevant effects, are the only things Arcana Force could be salvaged with

I mean, there is this magnificent bastard

STOP THIS KONAMI

How the fuck did a useless faggot like Ha Des ever cuck Diabolos' power away?

Cool design. Would love to use this for my generic Dragons.

B R O K E N

any
disregard this, I suck cocks

That one is worthless tho

Any duel links faggots in here? I am running a Red-Eyes Slash dragon deck. I sold most of my steam cards to buy two hero rising decks so I could combo with Blazeman. That said the rest of my deck besides my main combo feels filler as fuck. Any advice? I am trying to pull a King of the Swamp to replace Buster Blader so I can have more utility in my fusion or pull a poly in a pinch.

I played it for a few months, but I stopped. It is a typical god awful mobile shitftest of a game. The duels can actually be fun, but the farming and shitty and it can end and when it ends you are left to dry even harder. A f2p is just doomed.

I've been playing for a week and the only grind I have had is running missions to level up. I am almost at the lvl 40 LD break. The ranking ladders are fun as fuck but I hate grinding gate for cards. If you could autopilot that shit like street people it would be choice.

Forever stuck at rank 18 of the KC Cup. Made it to 19 once with Rex Dinos, but there's no way I'm ever hitting 20 for those sweet sweet tickets.

My first one and I am stalling out at 12 with above. There is a definite line where you can't cross without a perfect deck and a lot of luck.

You are just hitting the end of the honeymoon period. You have been getting gems like crazy until now. Stage levels will soon become annoying as fuck grinds you don't do just as you play the game. Soon you will have nothing else to farm, but the events. And for many of the events to actually get the cards you want from the events will become something you will have to do many times a day. And there will be events from which you don't even get gems, which means basically no gems for you. You are going to start getting less and less gems, newer and newer boxes will be releases, meanwhile you still don't have the good cards from the old boxes. Just stop while you haven't wasted too much time yet.

Fine. Percypro a shit though. Deckbuilding is a chore I don't know the million and one retarded rules for a legal deck. I like Yu-Gi-Oh a lot. I played the fuck out of it on GBA, and Duel Links is the closest I can come to a smooth user friendly interface.

40 cards minimum and the banlist, which the games makes visible to you. What fucking rules? There are even mobile versions. But you can also download some of the PSP or NDS games for your phone.

Well someone telling me 40 cards min would have been a good start.

Fuck it. Fuck games. I'll just drink until I forget the game exists. Later taters.

The old GBA games should have.

People in the thread will play with you on YGOpro, probably. We should have a fuck-around tournament to see who can win with the stupidest, most meme-filled deck, Fullderp style.

It isn't any card, if it had an "ignore summoning conditions" effect maybe it would be worth it but very few monsters that are exceptionally amazing in the main deck don't prevent themselves from being special summoned.

why do I keep playing this game?

Either RNG hates you or you got something wrong with your heart of the cards. Deck list?

DL would be legit good if it wasn't crippled by being whale bait.

Could anyone explain to me why Legacy of the Duelist is shit? Is it the singleplayer bad, is the way you acquire cards bullshit, or is there just something inherently wrong with the dueling in the game?

youtube.com/channel/UCxqti0F9VuiSWyqznaua_zA

He actually moved to an RPG maker channel for some reason, probably burnout.

Yes, the singleplayer is shit. The AI is just butt retarded with shitty decks. The story-based duels give you even shittier decks to you and you often have to replay some duels a dozen of times to get lucky and draw a proper hand. And sure, you will have to farm a bunch. But there isn't really much of a multi player to speak of either. And the cards are already outdated with years.

Alright, thanks. Will be sticking with Percy then.

i'm up for this if we can get other people
still hoping that someone makes a viable dark scorpion deck

All mobile yugioh games are bad. Ygopro and NDS titles run flawlessly on android and have a better interface. It's embarrassing how ygopro feels much better optimized and has less junk than duel links (and other mobile ones).

Remember when Chick the Yellow was limited? Good times.

If we were going to do a tourney it'd probably have to be a bunch of stupid restrictions like it Gate Guardian must be summoned for a win to count or it must run be pure X meh archtype (20 to all cards of it).

I'd throw my shitty 60 card Round Table Noble Knight build into the mix.

I don't even use YGOpro but I'd use it to fuck around with some anons. I'd use my shite Lyrilusc deck

Do we need Trickstar gangbang doujins by Kuroinu Juu and friends? I think cunts definitely have it coming at this point.

actually we could just do the 1-copy only rules
d/d/ds are the most fun thing if you run every single card they have

behold, fun

also fun

How come nobody ever uses their XYZ monsters anyway?

kali yuga is the only one that's easy to summon and has a good effect
the pendulum one is alright, it's either him or executive caesar. pendulum is easier to summon though
executive caesar is pretty much only doable with two genghises, which you're better off using as synchro materials
regular caesar is good, but you have to run berfomet for him and he generally takes up space
tell does nothing useful and can't be summoned easily
darius is good but the deck literally has 1 level 3 monster

Sapphire Swallow and Cobalt Sparrow are cute. CUTE.

I've always liked the idea of running a champ with a memedeck fullderp style. We'd just follow him around and see if he could beat randoms, but deck synergy is more important than it is in pokemon.

It's possible but you'd have to do it differently then fullderp. Instead of having 6 randomly chosen gimmicks you'd have to have a premade list of gimmicky decks. (Ojama Lockdown, Rainbow Neos Turbo e.g.) and then the first person to respond, or maybe the last champ would need to decide what the new champ uses. The main problem is building a deck takes way more time then shitting out a single mememon so it just wouldn't have the same speed, it should be possible though.

Is there any reason to have low-stat one/two-star monsters in your deck as opposed to decent-stat four-star monsters, barring effects?

You need them to summon some low rank XYZ such as pic related who was incredibly splashable in level 2 Water decks. You're kind of ignoring the base game design of Yu-gi-oh if you ignore that it effects and stats are supposed to counter balance each other, your question sounds really dumb. of course this is somewhat faded overtime but low level monsters are still quite relevant for mechanics such as Pendulum and XYZ, even if Links took a shit on those.

Or each person chooses 5-10 cards, limit of 1-2 things for the Extra Deck or something.

Perhaps champ gets to declare a broad theme like "Token Spam" and suggestions have to fit it to keep the deck from having infernity atlanteans gladiator beasts performapals and artifacts all in the same deck.

that's cruel, a single trickstar reincarnation would deck your opponent

It would be well deserved in such a scenario, anime-deck-builder-chan

I'm playing through WC 2008 right now and the grind is ungodly, the game hands you a shite starter deck and duels only give you enough dp for just one fucking booster pack, unlock cheat if you want to have fun here. Doesn't make any sense either when WC 2006's progression was so good, and all it did was give you a choice of structure decks to start with and have much cheaper packs, I did skip WC 2007 but it couldn't have been this bad.

You know you want to see this.

WC 2008 still had crazy accumulative DP winnings, as in if you've won the duel and all the ones before it you get a bonus according to your win streak. As long as you keep a winning streak and go against NPCs with a high deck rating you can rake in insane amounts of money later on, like thousands per duel. It helps that the AI is lacking, too.

Around what period of the game did the GY effectively become a second Main Deck? I wanted to try and find some mill decks that would work in modern, but it feels like any deck that can't empty it's opening hand on the first turn isn't worth playing.

Synchro. Junk Synchro deck comes to mind. Of course Infernity. Maybe some zombie and plant stuff, but I can't quite remember.

If you're genuinely interested in mill that's fairly permanent, go for Skeleton Mill. I run a generic Ghostrick deck and I've used this win condition a couple of times.

I'd like to see it, but 10 cards max in the deck?
You draw 5 at the start, just activate reincarnation on draw phase and you win.

No, no. Hold yer horses, son. Each person picks 5-10 cards max, until we get a proper deck. We'd need at least 40 cards, user, so it gives people a chance to throw in some cards they like or combos they wanna see. It'd probably vary depending on how many people are actually active in the thread and how many cards we need to actually start. If you concentrate on giving champ the best deck out there then you're not doing it right.

So some guy picks the Ra/Sphere/Phoenix cards and a couple supports for it. Anon2 picks a bunch of Blackwing swarmers. But then the next faggot throws some Hieratics in. Suddenly you have a bunch of stupid shit competing for the champ's attention in this schizophrenic deck, just like a fullderp team full of memes, and he has to try to use them to win and kick around metafags. If he manages to actually pull one of them off to win (or something original using a combination that wasn't even planned), or champ somehow manages to knock out a x3 Ratpier Zoodiac deck with nothing but Moki-Mokis and a Trap Hole, and a new star is born somewhere in the universe.

Obviously we'd have to tweak things around and use some common sense to make sure the champ doesn't get a deck that's completely unplayable (eg: nothing but level 5+ monsters with no way to summon them) but the meme potential is pretty high.

A completely fullderp format would probably have worked on Dueling Network.

no need, just host it with a password and a super secret kool kidz klub name or description

I'm thinking Lair of Darkness would mix well with Qli.
You get the towers dragon out when you tribute for any of your Qli effects while the field spell is on the field, you can run shit like the the viruses and tribute your normal summoned Qlis if they're dead.

You could possibly state some rule like, I don't know
As an example and not a cut and dry version. Just to make sure champ's hand isn't insta-brick city. Champ could also suggest
or
or
at his own discretion.

This belongs on tg

How many times have I heard that over the last year or so, since the main way to play the game at this point is a video game.

Haha, yeah. I agree. Playing the game offline as well as in vidya form would be crazy. Who would do that? Hahaha.

Were we supposed to feel bad for this guy?

They fucked up hard.

That's not a winged beast, that's just a fursuit.

It's a loli in a harpy costume. We haven't even gotten to the Lunalights yet.

Nice to have Crimson Fox and Kaleido Chick in the TCG now, though I have geniunely no idea how the deck functions

Should he be banned? If so, could Joker and Iris come back (at one)?

why? he's not broken
their trap was a bigger nuisance since it outperforms kaijus

Ban Monster Eye.

Sorcerer is what lets them get an immense amount of resorce. Although right now their OTK and Control comes from Electrumite and Supreme King Dragon Starving Venon

Xyz materials should get destroyed when xyz monsters are flipped face down.

WEW. based Kaiba's set is looking really fucking good. Also fags who bought 3 full priced Ash on suicide watch.
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8622

Wouldn't this mean that it would be super cheap to make comp decks now?

no
that would be too broken

wat

That shit won't get released but it is for the collectors.

Why is legacy of the duelist considered shit?

Sorry for asking a question I'm sure you've all argued over in the past. I'm not big on yugioh and curious why that specific game is called shit in the OP.

YgoPro runs fine, it has pretty much all the cards in the game and it's free. Meanwhile LotD doesn't have all the current cards, it's packed full of DLC. The only thing it has over YgoPro, which is hardly a plus is an awful "story" mode which is just a dumb downed plot synopsis of the anime shows. You also have to grind for cards a lot in LotD. Need 3 of a certain card? Have fun tying to get multiple copies of it from a booster box of 400 cards! YgoPro is just an all around better Yugioh simulator for the computer than LotD.

Honestly if you wanna play a single player yugioh game with a story just play the Tag forces games. They're fun, the stories are cute and aren't just a shitty adaptation of the anime with 90% of the context/story cut out like LotD is. The Booster Boxes are much fairer there you don't have a huge 400 card list like LotD. They run well onthe PSP emulator too if you wanna play it on PC.

Or a phone.

Building a Harpie Lady deck. What should I add?

I don't know any link monsters or harpy cards so more rank 4's, Number 39: Utopia and Utopia Lightning, more searchers/draw power, less cyber armors, and a mirror trap.

As far as Link monster there's nothing for Harpy's and in fact there's only one wind and/or winged best and it's Gladiator Beast support there so you're fucked and will just have to run generics. As per XYZ monsters I would recommend these two specifically but you're mostly going to need generic shit there as well like Castelle.

Yes. This is what I needed. I didn't think I would be this happy over something as small as a few cards, but I am.

People actually paid $270 per card? Do people that casually rich actually exist? Jesus.

People said the same for Monster Reborn

Is Icarus Attack still good in Winged Beast decks?

Harpies have access to Rank 7, use it.

I can easily special summon harpie ladies. So, that trap isn't that bad.

I figured that out during my playtests. I draw them too much. I'm still keeping one copy for row attack. Also, don't mind the side deck part. I'm using it to bookmark some cards during my deck edit.

You need to get that down to 40. Very few decks do you wanna be above a 40 card limit and while I don't play harpies so not familiar with them pretty sure they aren't one you play with 40+ cards.

While I don't agree that a deck MUST be 40 cards (except with The Grass is Greener shit), I agree that 45 is a little too much. The sweetspot for me is between 40 and 42.

Besides that, you should experiment with - 1 Hunting Grounds and + 1 Divine Wind of Mist Valley. With it plus Harpie Dancer, you can get some pretty good swarm on the field. If you do this (or don't, since Hunting Ground is a good card), you should consider running 2 Terraformings. A copy of Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite is also pretty good to improve swarming and the XYZ potential.Greatfly is an amazing Link monster to add, since it adds 2 Link fields, increases the attack of all wind monsters and it recycles stuff. Quill Pen of Gulldos is also a good recycle tool and it helps bouncing with Divine Wind. Remove United We Stand (all copies), Magic Cylinder, Draining Mirror Force, Birdface (Zephyr is a better swarmer) and Twin Twisters (I think Harpies have already good enough backroll pop). You can replace Dark Bribe with either limited Solemn (Judgment for general clutch saving Judgment for denying a special summon). Lastly, Three of a Kind can work, but it's pretty gimmicky, so it's preference.

The main reason you want to run as little cards as possible is reducing randomness. Simple as that, you want to have as little chance as possible when drawing for the things you absolutely need as soon as possible. There are very rarely decks that want to have more, but when they do, their entire playstyle revolves around it (Lightsworns). There are very few times you want to increase the randomness of the draw in your deck.

Started watching Zexal today, but I'm already hating the retarded protagonist so far. He keeps making stupid mistakes on purpose & only wins because the much wiser Astral keeps saving his sorry ass.

I'll keep watching it to see all the new convoluted rules the Yu-Gi-Oh card game came up with. Plus, for the r34 porn of Tori and other girls.

Oh, that's nice!
I didn't find it with the search. I don't understrand, I downloaded the lastest version of YGO Pro Percy.
Did you mean Solemn Strike/Warning? Because Solemn Judgment is banned.
I'm hesitating between that and "Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature".

Then watch Arc-V and Vrains instead if you want to see new rules, but be prepared to be heavily disappointed in Vrains because it sucks.

Zexal sucks ass and is generally rage-inducing. Vrains was just kinda disappointing. I miss my card games on motorcycles.