The politics of loneliness

Throughout the world, the number of lonely young males is growing exponentially

archive.is/WV7rd
archive.is/Ffb4h

Millions of these people comprise the new generation of the precariat, neets and low-wage workers who will never be able to afford a family, never will go to college (or go right back into low-wage labor after they graduate). Who are friendless and have never experienced a relationship. Who are routinely plagued with acute loneliness

Some will claim that this surplus male population has always existed and cite a study that shows 17 women reproduced for one man. But if you actually read the study, it says that this trend only arose after the invention of agriculture, so it tied to the accumulation of resources.
here's the study: archive.is/qbVAN

Even if surplus male population is "human nature" (it isn't) that does not necessitate that it isn't something that we should try to solve. Last I checked leftists were not social darwinists

Its also pretty obvious that this has obviously led in large part to the rise of the alt-right. Even a cursory look will reveal that most of their politics are reducible to sexual pathology. (also look at MGTOW and r9k, both of which are not particularly leftist movements)

As another user on here said, ignore the politics of loneliness at your own peril. I realize this is an uncomfortable topic for many people here, and some even have an understandable hatred for these types of people. But this needs to be talked about

to clarify:

I am NOT arguing for state assigned wives or a return to traditional values

This is not lefty r9k general

This thread is for examining the material causes of a very real problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohyrBDJkksM
theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds
ifstudies.org/blog/better-educated-women-still-prefer-higher-earning-husbands/
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-many-women-earn-more-than-their-husbands/
bbc.com/news/education-18190012
bbc.com/news/education-20444524
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm
arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6231.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.long
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
csom.umn.edu/assets/71520.pdf
csom.umn.edu/Assets/71503.pdf
femininebeauty
publicaffairs.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Happy-Guys...in-pres-Emotion.pdf
dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Esther_Vilar&oldid=442296393
theabsolute.net/misogyny/vilar.html
euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/134999/e94837.pdf
boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35221242
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-01/economists-may-be-underestimating-how-fast-the-robots-are-coming
thephilosophicalsalon.com/la-la-land-a-leninist-reading/
youtu.be/wlwBes-F_3g?t=1m6s
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/10/29/national/japan-remains-near-bottom-of-gender-gap-ranking/#.WLdn3m_yvIU
marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations
bodybuilding.com/
2ch.net/
youtu.be/wLVOnVsLXqw
youtu.be/oRlwvLubFxg
youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo
twitter.com/alexlayko
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5oW0awWZU
thenewinquiry.com/essays/further-materials-toward-a-theory-of-the-man-child/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out of curiosity, how are there all these lonely, single men and yet not a sizable equivalent of lonely women? The math don't add up.

Loneliness is a male burden.

Oh there's lots of lonely women out there. Lots..

The problem is that the lonely man won't talk to them because they're ugly or fat.
Reminder that those folsk on r9k when they complain about no gf, what they really mean is "why can't a have a 8/10+ gf"

3 WORDS:

SEXUAL CASTE SYSTEM

WARRIORSMERCHANTSPRIESTSFARMERSSLAVES DAT SHIT NEVER WENT AWAY FAM!

did you even read the op

because women can get it, any time, any where any attractiveness tier from 4/10 up whereas most men below 7/10 can't get laid more than once or twice every 3-6 months if that. anyone 6/10 guy is pretty much autorejected by any woman 5/10 or above. Most plain women believe they are above most plain men and most plain men aren't confident enough to approach any women.

Well? Why can't they?

That's a strawman

thats bullshit. Any woman can go on a dating app and have many options for dating. non chad men are left out in the cold like always, and yes since women have been sexually liberated, they have chased after the top 10% of men and ignored the rest. Fuck, even if we had this communist/RBE society, the women would all be fucking and having children with the top men with the most resources (people would horde resources) and you would have the same exact shit you have today, human nature sucks.

I said this isn't lefty r9k general. What you said may be the case but please try to think what the material causes of that could be. I don't know myself, that's why I made this thread

No no no

I am not advocating for a sexual caste system, im stating that it never went away. The descendants of those castes are still existent. Warriors produced rulers, aristocrats, business leaders, chad-jocks. Priests produced intellectuals and they turned into nerds. Merchants produced betas, bougie nu-males. Slaves and farmers produce incels, omega and gamma males. You can easily tell if someone's ancestors were slaves or warriors just by looking at their physiognomy. You can tell a girl's family were farmers by her fat distribution and if a man's ancestors were rulers by his facial geometry and lean muscle distribution. These are completely ignored aspects of how sexual selection functions now.

XIR BODY XIR RULES sinnerS

No no no, i am not advocating for a sexual caste system. READ my post, i said, "this shit DIDN't go away fam!" as in it still exists. People who are the spawn of rulers, business leaders and warriors are attractive, strong jock-chads. People who ancestors were merchants and farmers are betas. People whose ancestors were plebs and slaves are ugly, weak, incels. You can read someone's ancestr sexual market value by looking at height, facial geometry, jaw development and fat distribution (farmers got that apple stomach, moon face etc)

Imagine coming from a family that's been bullied for centuries. No wonder there are Fascists.

kek where do you people come up with this shit?

imagine coming from 10 generations of class cucked serfdom and STILL worshipping Porky-Chad and wanting to build a system that worships Porky-Chad. That's most Holla Forumsyps

What's next?

From not being autistic and studying anthropology and not junking the entire study of phrenology and knowing things about nutrition and human development. So basically not being an idiot

I though this thread was gonna be about alienation and consumer culture, not this trash once again.

Can you site any sources for your theory?

if we were woke it would be about physiognomy, lean muscle, fat distribution, height and facial angle

I think it is sexist to assume state organized marriages would be worse for women than for men. Chad is a myth.

Human extinction hopefully.

Yeah those Habsburg's were totally 10/10 Chad Thundercocks.

I didn't mention chad even once. Why do you want to ignore this problem?

I said I was not arguing for state organized marriage. Do you have a better suggestion though? I would love to hear it

Tell me, how this isn't identity politics under the definition leftypol uses usually.

Centrally directed forced interaction and locking down people in their birth-communities.

Beyond that I got nothing.

Men suddenly giving a fuck about their reproductive rights and sexual rights is fucking hilarious.

Because even if you had a solution to this "problem", you wouldn't be any less lonely.

Alienation is the problem, not women, because women want a family even less than you do at this point.

B-But muh material causes

It's a good thing
lonely young men are far more likely to revolt and won't have issues with burning the whole system to the ground

It's a matter of who takes advantage of them first

no, unfortunately its my own interpretation of HBD. I gotta credit FrogTwitter, PUA hate, Herbert Spencer, HP Blavatsky and various 19th century eugenicists. Its not a commonly accepted idea in any field of science outside maybe physical and forensics and i don't read enough to be able to cite anything. I suggest studying phrenology and eugenics for the useful info you're looking for. That's why im not making a claim to a scientific understanding. Its an intuitive rule of thumb. Men with effeminate features are probably from a line of overly domesticated shop keepers and bougie merchants. Men with strong jaws are usually products of warriors or successful farmers. People with depressed eyes, drooping cheek bones and bad bite tend to be the product of laborers, slaves and unsuccessful farmers. I started building this idea in middle school by reading all my class mates faces and paying close attention to their parents. If that's unsatisfactory, you can always do some digging on sci-hub for articles about forensics that relate to ancestry and social class/caste, im sure there are some HBD researchers who've gone over this

It's identity politics in the same vien of racism and sexism. Those problems have material causes just as this

I never mentioned women, i'm only saying that this is a very real problem and dismissing it treating it as a non-issue will only exacerbate the problem

Try something called "empathy"

There's nothing about rights in this thread. Just a lot of men too unappealing to find a girlfriend.

my gott

lesbians don't have empathy

Yeah, and the right are the only ones who are taking advantage of them.

Decommission all of the nukes.

Male large scale conventional warfare great again.

women are attracted to drug addicts, murderers, thieves, pedophiles, police & military, abusers. Most men in modern society aren't any of these things, so they get ousted by women.

When you get down to this, this is entirely about reproductive and sexual rights.

Because for a numerous reason, women want a family here in America less and less. Stricter reproductive rights laws, things about restricting abortion and so on, in some cases even having to bury still births as if they were actual children (and still births happen more often than you think if you're trying to have a kid); all these things are making it so settling down becomes more and more disgusting and horrifying and less and less appealing.

Which makes casual sex less and less appealing. Men today have grown up in a boom of casual sex that has no suddenly ended as numerous factors can decide. Most of which can go to alienation and more reactionary state decisions.

Which ultimately frames things in such a way that women aren't suffering from being lonely. I don't mind it, I'm not straight.

But framing it all in "men are lonely" is such a general statement that I can just as easily frame the opposite, and really it all just boils down to the same thing: alienation and restrictive culture that seems to violate someone's own sexual/reproductive rights.

Women aren't attracted to Holla Forums actually

Do these people have any politics?

I think the stereotype that young men who don't fuck usually adhere to radical politics, left or right (usually right) is very true. But that's in the west. Maybe Japan has a different cultural approach to sex and these people don't feel as angry and miserable as their equivalent here does.

women aren't attracted to men who use the chans, just the fact that a person would post on the chans means they are already socially isolated and have social problems because this site is basically made for people like that.

wew

Alright, thanks for the succinct answer. So what do you think can be done to combat this?

THE BLOOD GODS ARE HUNGRY

TOO MANY EATERS AND SUPERFLUOUS GENETIC MATERIAL

SOON

PRAISE KEK

I don't know user, I read an article by a left-wing feminist about how men with politics different to hers are losers who don't fuck that, I believe, will convert many socially challenged people.

Hapsburgs are unique instance of products of warriors who stopped breeding eugenically with other strong clans. They wasted their blood on cousins and jealously clinging to power. Egyptians did the same thing, their later Pharoahs are ugly as fuck because of this. You'll notice that conquerers and recent dynasties tend to have more attractive members. With the aristocracy of northern europe being by far the most eugenic warrior caste in human history, The franks and germanics were extemely strict about cousin marriage initially. It wasn't until mercantilism, the decadence of absolute monarchy that they started fucking first cousins regularly. Warriors produce rulers, but rulers don't always in turn produce eugenic warriors. You'll see with clans like the Perkins, Forbes and Delanos who interbred a lot there is a strong current of healthy, eugenic physiognomy that's consistent over decades. John Kerry and FDR are both classic aristocratic archetypes, because their ancestors carefully bred and protected their blood without ruining it with incest. Another good example are the Sutherlands and Welds, they did a good job of preserving their blood. There's a host of Jewish clans who've done the same thing, only they've preserved religious, intellectual and mercantile virtues instead of the powerful, physical attractiveness most Euros select for. Its not a perfect science. But, for the most part the most attractive men come from soldier/warrior/wealthy farmer/ruler families and the incels and betas come from servile or supplementary classes/castes. It all correlates remarkably well. Go into an impoverished neighborhood and try to find a girl with an aristocratic, gracile face, with symmetrical orbitals, proper lip thickness, round skull, aquiline delicate nose, its going to be near impossible. Even the most attractive farm girls lack the delicate beauty of the daughters of white latinos in south america and italian businessmen in europe. You can debate this all you want. You can reject if off hand as "unscientific" but the more you open you eyes to physiognomy, the more you start noticing undeniable patterns of social relations and behavior. Most progressives have dopey, sad, droopy, cow face. Most feminists have this physiognomy. Most gays have this weird cat like, stunted, gracile physiognomy. Most athletic blacks have this aggressive, angular, big cat looking facial features. In fact the most attractive africans are generally the ones who interbred with caucasians when they came back to africa right around the neolithic era in east africa. Today those people tend to be delicate, caucasionized light skinned blacks in Ehtiopia and Somalia. Its not a coincidence that the world is the way it is, or that certain people are in charge or that certain people fail consistently. Its not a coincidence that shrimp shouldered, droopy faced, sad eyed, almond eyed, pre-mature balding, stunted, no lower jaw, docile men tend to be liberals. Its not a coincidence that aggressive, dumb looking, angular faced, thick collar boned, wide set shouldered men tend to be conservatives. its not a coincidence that girls with bee/cat face tend to be whores, that women with horse face tend to be insecure whores or that women who have kind motherly distributions of fat tend to be highly fertile and high E. it all correlates

TLDR: im tired and in class right now. Its not a perfect science, its an art. Start lookinn out for faces and behaviors, they go together

can confirm that alienation led me to Holla Forums

I don't even know how we're supposed to solve this. I made friends eventually and became more leftist over time as I rid myself of my misantrophy.

hey man you asked me to cite sources. its literally career suicide to talk about physiognomy or phrenology much less eugenics in any context inside an anth or sociology classroom, much less a cog-psyche or behavioral psyche class. The last serious research that was done on this is approaching 80 years old. Considering the empirical and predictive accuracy the boys on twitter have with correlating facial types with politics and behavioral patterns, im fairly confident in it. I've been able to predict sluttiness, alcoholism, drug addiction, depression, sociopathy, aggression, sexual prowess, motherly potential etc etc from reading faces. Again if you don't like this or it makes you uncomfortable you can just dismiss me out of hand. But keep your eyes open, you can't unsee any of this. Especially the finer details of men's faces, you really will never be able to socialize without thinking about it ever again

there is a small fringe conspiracy theory that nuclear weapons are a hoax

WE MUST FERTILIZE THE EARTH WITH THE BLOOD AND BONES OF THE OLD AND THE DECREPIT SO THAT THE ROOTS OF VITALITY MIGHT TAKE ROOT

SHIVA IS COMING

Kek will hopefully bring WW3 since he is the God of chaos

I hope the Geneva convention is thrown in the trash heap tbh

Yeah that really is what the average disgusting Holla Forums fuck looks like

It's all in the Name-of-the-Father and mass scale psychosis. Just look at Holla Forums and /r9k/, they are full to the brim of intersecting conspiracy theories and common hatreds presented as dogma.

I think Japan is the correct subject to analyze. the material conditions, not psychoanalysis Unfortunately I don't have that kind of cultural and historic insight on Japan. A place to start is to ask when did this trend begin or at least became noticed?

Make reproduction viable, and that isn't happening, nor is there a fix for it.

If Holla Forums does some Handmaiden's Tale shit women would rather commit suicide than actually go along with it, because its not a game.

But Holla Forums won't ever get what it wants because it's living in a fantasy world where that's even possible

The real answer is reproduction rates across the board, globally, are going to restore to pre baby boom levels. People will be upset by the lack of fucking on either side, and homosexuality will continue to be a viable alternative to many people.

But reproduction and children won't be happening as often.

And honestly that's good. Even if people are lonely, it's good that population growth, and in turn urban sprawl, is taking a hit.

The idea of the male-female relationship sort of thing is a spook.
Lonliness can be abated by simple friendship once you break free of that.

Now the problem sets in that I've been on imageboards so long and become so paranoid and angry with the world that a friendship beyond a suicide pact seems impossible. :^)

Hoochie i know you're a woman, so you might not be able to fathom what inceldom is like. But, "upset" is an understatement. Homicidally enraged is closer to what will start happening, Eliot Rodgers every year. Its not that bad atm, but wait long enough and it will become a crisis

No that's just you being failed by American mental health care, not lack of a girlfriend sorry.

That's wrong though. Do not insult saint Eliot

The only material conditions responsible are woman's empowerment.

Beyond that you act like population spikes and declines are somehow unique to the last 200 years of steady growth. They are not. In fact, people used to be at an even LOWER rate of population growth than today and what happened

There wasn't an armed beta uprising incel militia

Men acting like toddlers because of the internet and lack of mental health care (or any kind of healthcare) is a unique phenomenon today, however. It doesn't matter if your feelings are hurt because of these facts are. You're misunderstanding the point.

Mental health care is such a fucking meme. I'm sick of it.

It's fucking maddening. I mean, I don't blame relationships for the huge numbers of suicides now, but it's maddening it's always assigned to mental health.

Yeah, the wage stagnation, increasing job insecurity, and so on and so on are completely unrelated. It's not that we've created a society not worth living in, it's just mental health. Drug them up and send them to apply for more jobs that don't exist.

seems like you really don't want to acknowledge how a lack of romance goes with mental health problems

does no one want to discuss what the OP asked about? Not necessarily Japan even.

Women were enslaved and smacked around as long as they existed the only fantasy world is yours where you think womyns liberation will continue indefinitely (it won't if only because strict non patriarchal societies will be swallowed by patriarchal ones)

>>>/qq/

youtube.com/watch?v=ohyrBDJkksM

there was warfare, the monastary and the frontier along with plentiul bordellos and whore houses. You could get by on just joining the army and fucking local whores. Now you can't even do that, you're more likely to end up in an office in Germany than you are the villages and jungles of SE asia like you would 50 years ago. It seems like you don't have respect for the incredible mental burden that capitalist chad-centric society places on incel men. Advertising and college/hook-up culture make it agonizing for men to be alone

It is for you, but I doubt you're helping yourself by thinking that.

You're not handling your problems near enough as well as a professional can.

It can, but really, nobody can make population declines and lack of sex not occur due to economic conditions.

There is really nothing to blame in itself within the population. The more you try to force it to change outside of the economy the even less dating and reproduction or sex happens.

This isn't just happening, this has happened throughout history, and mostly everyone is over reacting because they're brainwashed to accept baby boomers are the default human state.

I swear to god i have heard the exact opposite argument of that from women who thinks that a few hot girls control every male in the world. It's almost like both sides are full of a bunch of socially akward people that will never talk to each other and then blame each other.

Female robot companions will solve this issue. First gen is being released sometime this year. This will help those males left out because of primitive mating practices. Having a surplus of lonely horny young men is a bad thing, look at all the people Holla Forums like ideologies gained, most are not women but single young men. They are swayed by the delusion that
It's foolish, part has to do with the demonization of young white men by liberals/intersectionalists. If we want young men to stop radicalizing towards the right more women is needed, either take in tons of refugee women or build female robots. Female robots are pretty much here, also it will aid introvert men and herbivore men. If the left is the one who pushes this Holla Forums will be fucked

Disturbing honestly

I don't think that gynoids will be a thing actually.

Virtual reality technology (and stylized depictions) will have much more of an impact.

I completely agree with you op.

The fact is, capitalism's shit jobs, unemployment and social stigmas thereof exasperate lonliness. We need to use automation to make work unnecessary, and a jobs program in the mean time to guarantee employment to those who want it.

And let's compare the value of AI robo companionship in capitalism vs socialism too. In capitalism you'll have high prices, planned obsolescence and proprietary software to deal with, in socialism the technology will be available to the masses, the software will be opensource, and they will be built to last.

chans is where lonely men come to roost. as Leftypol, we have a responsibility to give these people a real political program, lest they turn to reactionary thought.

As far as Japan goes, it boils down to the economy and expectations
Japan had a major economic boom after the war, hell after westernizing and that stopped in the 90s, since then Japan's economy has been fairly stagnant. Now add in a generation that can't retire due to said stagnation, increasing house prices, and a generation of men that can't get the work that's expected of them, and you have a major crisis on your hands especially since women do have a certain cultural expectation of what they consider acceptable for a mate.
Marriage/relationships between men and women has always had a factor of economics involved in it

VR is way cheaper and easier to implement, I doubt sexbots will take off, maybe in like a decade

every time, Hoochie
every time

lmao

No. Wanting to fuck a probably unrealistic looking bot rather than talking to other people is infantile.

The economy of dating blame would be infantile.

But yes I do think that men are becoming more and more infantile.

kill urself jason

Talking to other people and getting off internet forums is certainly a big part of dealing with loneliness. But that's completely different from seeking romantic companionship.

But why should I talk to people to have sex with them when I can buy a sex robot and never need to waste my time taking girls out on dates again?
Economically speaking, it's in my financial interest to never date women again.

No human can build the human body without intricate hands. I highly doubt machine intelligence can be cost effective enough to plan hundreds that can do actual surgery, perhaps even more intricate.

Or more, what a dead bot that responds to things on a surface level can even be a good investment just for men.

The only possible way this happens is for cheap on an assembly plant.

I don't know why you trust Capitalism will give everyone less assembly plants and dead eyed doe eyed robots.

Concrete reality is not the same as what fiction has suggested.

Because they're never going to exist beyond /r9k/ hypotheticals

They're there to cure depression and other mental health conditions, not a rational conclusion from a sane mind based on the information presented.
Now granted, I'm not on the verge of suicide. No reason to live, yes, but also no reason to die. yet But politicians get up and they talk about the mental health crisis when confronted with suicide figures. It's that total lack of consideration that the possibility is that it follows on from their own policies, and the policies of the last 30 years that is so infuriating. You can pour all the money you want into making people sane, it's not going to stop some of them reaching the sane conclusion that it's not worth fighting anymore.

The driving force is the wealth of western women.

In most developed countries women earn as much as men and are even better educated but the paradox is that they still prefer a partner that earns more than them and is better off. Half of these highly educated western women will end up dying childless and this despite a still high wish for family and children.

Indeed in only every 11th marriage the woman earns more than the husband does.

Men are not able to meet the material expectations of women to secure a partnership and this realization that they never will is the cause for NEETdom and MGTOW.

That's not why they're there, and depression has no cure. They're there to treat, like mental health PT and OT.

We do not have even a casual understanding how to work on something as complicated as reversing process of the brain on such a massive fucking scale to actually 100% cure mental health problems. That's just now how it works. These things have no cure.

Cite some sources and tell me why you've managed to fuck your priorities so hard.

Considering you don't have to pay them wages, it will always be cost effective in the long term.

Just because you assume men are as shallow as you are, doesn't make it true. Men don't just want a doll to fuck, that exists already. They want companionship and someone to return their affections.

I don't, that's why I'm fighting for socialism.

Exactly

Wew this Viet is insane I shudder to think she'll be allowed to hand out prescriptions one day assuming she slogs through med school memorizing shit and makes it into residency.

Is it borderline personality disorder?

except stats back up the male argument

No it won't. Nobody is willing to invest that much money for a niche. When the product itself would be insanely expensive to produce.

As far as I'm concerned this isn't happening. Really ever, before Capitalism folds in on itself and makes it impossible, historically soon.

You know what I was getting at.
The point is that the only cure for what I'm getting at is a society that doesn't fucking suck. The problem isn't in the brain, unless we're letting the society itself define the problem, which is a horrible idea because - as mentioned - it's a horrible society.

I'm not talking about the mentally ill, but the mentally well who - nonetheless - kill themselves. Now you can play definitions and say "Oh, they must have been mentally unwell if they killed themselves", but that winds up making those responsible for mental-health care sound evil. Prison wardens to our nightmare-world.

Bating you by being skeptical you'll ever fuck a robot because being an incel is hard is actually a symptom of borderline personality disorder.

she's a little eeccentric but she's not insane, just an annoying trip fag

First point correct, second point wrong. You can fix society, it won't get rid of the chances you'll be mentally ill totally.

You're just shifting the weight onto someone else who isn't you. And they need psychiatric care.

You're seriously underestimating the gravity of mental health care. It isn't just for depression.

lmao

Every tripfag has a horrific case of narcissism.

This not really strange honestly considering that few decades ago lonely men could easily get a decent paying job with little to no education and then buy mail-order brides.

That's why we have to fight for it, politically. Money itself isn't a problem. Already we spend so much on stupid, wasteful, stuff. Spending money on actually giving people companionship and love is a much better societal investment that hedge fund managers, plastic knick nacks and trillion dollar fighter jets.

What is a dildo? A dildo is nothing but a sexbot actually, widely used. Sales numbers are in the millions. If we stay in Japan then we see that they are already commodify every piece of romantic human interaction, from prostitution, to cuddling to host clubs.

So this implication that gynoids and virtual reality won't become widespread is just ridiculous.

lmao

>>>/tumblr/

I'm not writing off mental health entirely. I'm writing off the fact nobody even suggests fixing society.

My case isn't that mental health care is completely unnecessary. It's that not everyone who kills themselves is mentally ill - yet the response to a suicide by those in power is always "we must do more for mental health care."

When I eventually wind up being expected to play Sisyphus and top myself, it's not going to be because I was mentally ill, it's because I looked ahead and saw the only answer was suffering. I don't like suffering, so I won't be having any of that.

It isn't ridiculous because those things are cheap while the others are for a niche demographic, insaenly expensive to produce so even more insanely expensive to make a profit.

By the time they would even exist Capitalism itself would be going down the shitter assuming economic conditions even exist at any time to waste so much money on such a horrible investment.

oh wow

Should have left on the end: But then if my corpse gets into the national news, they'll say "Oh no, if only he'd gotten some mental health care"

The pay gap has closed:
theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

Women still continue to marry up:
ifstudies.org/blog/better-educated-women-still-prefer-higher-earning-husbands/

No I was just pointing out its similar logic to make population declines from baby boomer era this much of a political issue. The real issue isn't romantic partner's it's that late capitalism has atrophied so many people to become so infantile that they can't even get a friend to not be lonely, and hyper focus on sex as if it was ever that common to get.

The real problem is the anti social obsession with sex despite yourself that just pushes it further and further away from you,

So those loneliness trends began in the 90s? Is there any particular point when men becoming reclusive was talked about?

And, of course, porky capitalizes on the crisis and turns the numb men into a demographic. Anime truly was a mistake.

That's hardly the evidence you needed to prove women are oligrarchs of the world lmfao.

Masculine idpol is something else.

Higher earning women will continue to marry up. On average people are settling down less and less for reasons I've already provided.

There's nothing wrong with giving companionship to men who otherwise would never get any.

Mass production will drive down the costs like with pretty much any technology.

This is certainly not a niche demographic. This is a multi-billion dollar market.

The amount of people willing to shell out that much money would be a niche, yes. It wouldn't be viable.

What are you babbling about? Who exactly is talking about oligarchy?

The problem is that in order to make something realistic that isn't just rubber and silicon real doll that moves eerily is that the human body is insanely intricate and reproducing it on any level is about as counter intuitive as it sounds, so is the manufacturing equipment to handle it without screwing up multiple times.

Sure, computers will become more advanced, but such equipment will continue to be extremely expensive.

The truth is they will make humanoid robots but they will be only for war.

When women suddenly earn more than ther husbands divorce rates go up.

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-many-women-earn-more-than-their-husbands/

I don't care about population declines. I care about human suffering.

I have plenty of good friends and I cherish them deeply, as do most lonely men. Sex itself isn't even the big issue here. Masturbation does the trick just fine. What masturbation and friends can't give you is someone to hold at night, someone to say I love you back, or someone to just be intimate with in general. General isolation is a problem, but so is a lack of romantic companionship.

You don't need fuckbots anyway

Why the hell spend thousands making a fuckbot when you can hook a fleshlight up to some VR goggles?

Learn when someone isn't being serious, it was hyperbole.

Just fuck prostitutes. $300 gets you a very good one, or just go do sex tourism.

early 2000s is when it got actually noticed by the Japanese government

the amount of people who can pay for getting a tumor removed in the US would also be pretty niche then, huh?

The problem with your posts is that the majority of them seem out of touch with reality that you never when it's supposed to be on purpose.

Most men throughout history have had it worse and more lonely than you currently have it, you're putting yourself on a historical pedestal simply because the baby boom is over.

And no surprise capitalism produces human suffering, it's capitalism, which is the problem. Not the dating pool that reacts to economic conditions,

But weren't promised anything better.

The divergence between expectation and reality is far more important than reality itself. I don't mind being punched in the gut so long as I'm given a second to brace myself.

More NEETs in western countries, not only Japan.

bbc.com/news/education-18190012
bbc.com/news/education-20444524

there's more to loneliness than wanting sex

Yes actually.

I'm out of touch with reality but the person going on about China mass producing human analogs to fuck because Lonely Men isn't.

I think it's just that you and most image boards have their priorities so fucked up and warped when reality hits it feels like a cold jolt or shock. Cringe or irritation as a response. It doesn't make what I'm saying any less true, your reaction to something doesn't really matter.

And? What difference does a "promise" make?

The number of NEETs in Japan has actually reduced in recent years. Not a big difference. But still a significant difference.

Why do you keep bringing up the baby boom, I don't get it? And no, my suffering isn't historically worse than men before me, but know there is actually the possibility for a solution in reach. Just because there were worse plagues in human history than today doesn't mean we should stop developing medicine.

I've stated repeatedly that I want to end capitalism to help fix this problem. Why do you keep trying to push lonely men from leftism? You're doing nothing but hurting the cause.

he never mentioned women being oligarchs you dumb bitch. stop moving the goal posts

kek, then I guess we don't need socialized medicine either.

It's pretty sad that any discussion about this very serious development that is symptomatic for this age devolves into this particular user ending up attacking imageboards and imageboard users.

This isn't true. Even before during hunter gatherers and the oldest times. This is proven by our own DNA. In the history of mankind as a species, an average of 40% of men successfully passed their genes to future generations, compared to an average of 80% for women. Today's human population is descended from twice as many women as men. This is (widely acknowledged) proof that we women function as sexual selectors, and that men evolved risk-taking and ambition behaviours to compete for mating rights.
A lecture on the implications, by an eminent, tenured professor of Psychology:
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm
Studies:
arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6231.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.long

A documentary which touches on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

More studies on how this psychological difference manifests culturally:
csom.umn.edu/assets/71520.pdf
csom.umn.edu/Assets/71503.pdf
femininebeauty info/suppression.pdf
publicaffairs.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Happy-Guys...in-pres-Emotion.pdf

Esther Vilar's Manipulated Man
dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf full book
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Esther_Vilar&oldid=442296393 a synopsis.
theabsolute.net/misogyny/vilar.html a preview.
tl;dr
Women have the right to chose any partner they'd like. Men need to learn and man up and deal with loneliness or kill themselves. Marx wrote that communism will free women and destroy family so we can finally chose the husbands we deserve so stop being such losers and crying about muh Chad because Chad deserve sex for being a cute guy/sexy/hot. You losers don't. It's just a fact and reality of life all animals deal with and you shouldn't try to force and rape women like you usually do because you're a loser. No means no. Got it?

she's god awful and an idpol feminist

It was the last time people had as much sex and families were growing at that rate which slowly slowly fell off. Now it's reaching the levels where it has before, across the board.

see

It's part of a response to the thread. And why exactly it's important to look from an outside perspective without creating emotional politics and putting Capitalism as responsible. Instead of being lazy and cynical and eating the population as most /r9k/ does.

It isn't a fix. Capitalism is the problem driving you further into this hole. It's a small part of a larger problem.

sauce?
I expect it still doesn't help solve the loneliness/marriage issue

It is not a paradox, it is evolutionary behaviour. Women will always continue to marry up to ensure the superior evolution of the human species. You're just a loser like everyone else on reddit and chans.

Care to back that statement up in some way?

Women having less children does mean that they want less children as much as millenials wanting less houses because home-owner rates go down.

I said "help" you autist.

This is exactly socialism needs to be accompanied by a political program for using technology to meet a demand for companionship.

Im a useless NEET (reading up my grades though atm) that couldnt even pas primary school. If the revolution ever happens which i doubt i wanna be on the frontline and die for my comrades because im no good anything else anyway

isn't it the that stronger men simply took and selected the women, and only after the playing field was somewhat leveled did women began to choose?

see

Women function as sexual selectors in pretty much all mammals. Women are supposed to marry up and its encoded in our DNA. There's nothing wrong with this either because it means trash like you won't get anywhere.

Millennials are having less sex than any generation in 60 years.

And the rates of marriage are just as in decline because ti isn't economically feasible unless you're well off, and not many people are that well off right now.

I know you said help, I'm saying it would do more than that.

you realize you didn't actually refute anything he said? Nor did he say anything contradictory to begin with

No. The vast majority of men still had to court and impress women normally like most every creature. The ridiculous idea of kidnapping women is as much a myth as almost everything about the vikings portrayed in popular culture today like horned helmets and how "barbaric" they are. None of you losers make the cut, "Chad" does. Why is that so hard to understand? Stop forcing yourself like in your loser fantasies.

do you even read what you post?

This doesn't mean anything. You are still implying people are choosing to be like this without any proof while totally disregarding underpinning material conditions and developments.

Just as bad as these people writing the 'Why won't millenials buy diamonds?" articles.

Read again you chan loser. Women making up is never a paradox and is the right choice. Don't make excuses because you're poor, ugly, short, etc. It just means you didn't make the genetic cut and shouldn't be allowed to have children and women shouldn't have to waste their times entertaining a loser like you.

There's also more to lonliness than just sex and marriage and friendship you know.

There's a fuckton more material conditions that lead to this than what your own reaction to it is.

Depression is also on the rise, and the former could be the lead into that, but I see it more as a root cause. And mental health issues are getting worse for a variety of reasons. Mainly, you have unsafe conditions in places like the states combined with alienation.

Labor is a huge factor into all of this

There's tons of shit that can lead to all this and not all of them are directly visible, but are upon closer examination. Your gut reaction is its women, this or that, but there's much more to alienation than just women taking things away from you in your opinion. Because there are just as many women not having sex at the moment.

Women may play the role of selectors, but that doesn't mean they're good at it.

No I'm not.

Where did I say that Capitalism's destruction wouldn't have much of an effect when its the crux of what I'm trying to tell you is the problem.

Seriously why do you even waste time on these losers? lmao

They think that have some "right" to a woman's body and reproduction but that's because they're losers who don't ever deserve children.

pretty sure you're /r9k/ false falgging to act like a bitchy woman and rile up the board. No other reason for you to be this sort of aggressive and keep a break-glass-in-case-of-women-thread links

Not saying you're particularly wrong, just a sperg.

spooked, confirmed /r9k/

This is totally in synch with everything I said.

You think that I haven't read the links in the side bar? Fuck off nerd, lmao.

Also that stat doesn't clarify who's having sex
Millennials as a whole might be having less sex, but it's probably reverting to the 20-80 rule, where 80% of men are just shut out of the sexual market

Oh my god how much of a fucking autist do you have to be…

People have been posting this whole fucking time that capitalism is a part of this problem, starting with OP! You've been the one who's been shitting up this thread blaming men and saying its a non-issue that we shouldn't worry about!

If a woman chooses a hot guy over you you should be THANKING her for improving the gene pool kthnx

That's what you said. Still waiting for a proof for the 'want' part.

well nobody wants a nice jewish guy lmao

it also disproves the "muh money" thing like he had tons of money but that doesn't stop him from being a loser and i see A LOT of losers on this board that think getting rid of money will make their lives better or something lmao

this whole fucking post you dumb cunt

You really have to learn how to talk about sexual strategy without coming across as a full-blown sperg, bluepiller.

That's just not natural. Everyone wants some.

Not really. These threads all devolve into the same shit and I was carrying the point along instead of further persuading more and more screaming delusional neets than should be necessary here.

If you want to discuss the different ways Capitalism leads to depression and mental health problems I'm happy to have that conversation with you.

But if you think everyone here is on the same page you must be new to these kinds of threads.

the commodity is only there to remedy alienation

I basically said what I suggested, you just read it wrong.

oh noes he's hot and won't choose a chan loser like me whatever will i do boo hoo

Fuck women, fuck politics and fuck society. I have my figurines,sex toys and a dog if i wanna have company
No i dont you fucking freak its a friend for lifenot a sex toy

lol this fucking forum

Vocels and Incels and Family Court for a whole thread

What if we just hypnotized all the uppity male genetic detritus into quiescence with sissy porn? That way their frustrated libido won't be channeled into fascism because they'll be too busy sucking and fucking each other.

having a steady job certainly helps with socialization and increases your chances of meeting a viable partner.

either way, most lonely men aren't gonna get AI robowaifus under capitalism.

You dont understand what communism is

Go back to Holla Forums

either the left has to admit that the sexual is political and treat loneliness as a political issue, as it does with all other sexual issues, or nothing sexual is political and men can go back to beating and raping their wives.

That Elliot Rodgers and a bunch of other losers all had money and they were still losers. Making excuses that women are all just a bunch of gold diggers and hurrrddurrr capitaliissssm is fucking retarded and proof how much a bunch of woman haters you all are. A hot guy rich or poor is a hot guy and you are not and will never be hot guys. Why is that hard to understand? You don't have any right to tell a woman who can or cannot date or have sex with and only a few men should ever be allowed to be with women and that's the hot guys

I'll be honest, anfem was one of the few non-retarded commenters here, congrats a tripfag outdoes you Holla Forums

Every fucking "tfwnogf" thread devolves into /r9k/. Every. Fucking. Time.

Hoochie could you expound upon your premise regarding the economic and material causes of psychiatric disease

this doesn't make me feel good

How do you do that green quote thingy? What the fuck.

Yeah yeah run away you loser. You don't deserve anything.

Ah, but there is!

Stirner

that's not even the argument you fucking retard.

capitalism inherently isolates and alienates people in order to function. whether this be in the workplace, by excluding people from the workplace. even chans and other forums only increase isolation and alienation through their methods of communication.

this isn't about forcing women into relationships, this is about both changing structures to decrease isolation and making technology be used for socially useful purposes, such as to give people companionship.

How are single pathological cases like Elliot roger relevant to a discussion that talks about the emegergence of a new generation of the precariat, neets and low-wage workers?

Are you an idiot?

oh lets go back to this stupid fourm one more time

the first post said stupid loser shit about how women are material or whatever.

it was disproven by elliot rodgers and many others

women have the right to choose now and it should stay that way

back in the day of reactionary times men treated women with things like arranged marriages and how every boy deserves and should get married

no more

women are free now and we deserve to follow our hearts and get the handsome prince we deserve money or not and its not any of you LOSERS(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

why are you even trying, /r9k/?

"Disease" is a misnomer when it comes to mental health issues because there are different ways, vastly seperated, things happen, and their own nature, while they can be related. Developmental Disorders are gulfs apart from social anxiety.

But not all developmental disorders are on the same magnitude either.

"Disease" is a term that shouldn't be used to describe mental health because it groups it up together and presents it more as a curable scourge than our growing understanding of how the brain can drift into problem, just as any organ of the human body can. Except it's the most intricate human organ and we have no real easy way of fixing it that we can other more simple organs

This doesn't answer your question because the answer to your question is complicated, but your approach to the problem itself isn't really all that accurate.

You're insufferable

OP was like "where has this demographic come from" and the thread was instantly ruined by by incels, robots, and Holla Forumsacks

volcels don't exist outside the clergy guys

maybe suicide will help you all

She completely denied the material causes of the development in question and blamed it instead on 'males are becoming less manly and more like children' which is eerily similar to the neo-reactionanies talk about the the decline of masculinity and the 'degenaration' of society.

This makes me question whether she actually subscribes to communism.

hurrr he doesn't fit my narrative so it must not count ddduuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr

Point is that nothing will EVER change the fact that you are a loser and no blaming money capitalism or lies that women only care about money is going to change that.

Listen to this poster. You losers should just kys

exactly, that's as bad as this board gets

Ok that's fair. How do material and economic conditions affect the development of psychiatric disorders in a population?

Stop making excuse for them. Men need to be dealt with HARD.

t. roastie

That isn't at all what I said, I said material causes are to blame for population shift which explains less romantic affairs going on.

I said about ten times that Capitalism is the problem for alienation, in fact, I pointed out that there are more ways alienation causes depression than just lack of commitment from people on a romantic level, which is a shallow understanding of alienation.

Nowhere did I do what you accused me of, you misinterpreted me, probably because you can't talk about this subject without getting offended.

i'll cut you whore

being here too long must have warped your brain internalise hatred of women

Back to reddit fucking newfag
Enjoy when society collaps while im in my comfy cottage and books :')

But we are social darwinists.

Point is a single narcissist going on a shooting spree does fuck all at disproving the like between material conditions, economic developments and the link to intersexual relationships. Lmao,do you actually believe the bullshit you are spouting?

Can you project any harder?

Literally the worst and most long-lived meme.

Welp. Time to do some cleaning up.

fugggg x—-D

Something that you can read about it from the WHO

euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/134999/e94837.pdf

Over 50 sources cited.

Like I said, the topic is complicated and intricate as all hell, it would take more than just one post to summarize because of how many different problems have different causes, but contradiction share so many causes as well.

But more or less it can be traced back to alienation combined with other factors and material problems like harmful chemical exposure at a young age or during pregnancy to extreme stresses. All of these have economic effects.

Remember, America has a D rating in global infrastructure. It's unsaid, but things like Asbestos are still an ongoing problem in poor neighborhoods. Just look at St. Louis.

Op here. Please don't anchor the thread BO, this needs to be discussed

Solidarity

I'm not gonna anchor it. I'm just banning some obvious trolls.

I know plenty of women who were single long into their 20s or still are – the difference is usually in the rest of their social life.

With women they tend to still be social, the have a tight group of female friends that they regularly meet up and spend time with. They have emotional exchanges, go on holidays together and so on. Their self-esteem is hurt as well by them being 25 years old and never having had a boyfriend, but they won't let it grow into hatred of men or society, but rather attack either themselves over it or stop worrying and focus on other things in their life (friends and career).

The men I know that are in their mid 20s and virgins, they tend to be social recluses. They tend to isolate themselves, and while they have low self-esteem as well, they have a greater tendency to identify society as a reason that they are alone.

There is some truth to men being lonelier than women in that regard then, just speaking from personal experience. Why this is the way it is, I cannot say.

Thanks comrade

Looks like most of it was one shitposter using tor

Reactionary thread of the day?
Worst thing is OP didn't even want it to be that way.

I expected as much. Keep blaming money. Keep crying with hatred of women that women won't fuck you because you have no money as if that's all we care about. You're a loser and it doesn't matter what fantasy you take up communism or whatever the fuck you'll always be a loser who wants to control women. ALSO WHAT THE FUCK KEEPS CHANGING MY WORDS?! FUCK THE SHIT MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Could you shut up

FUCK THE SHIT MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM(well fuck you too, buddy)

Because a lot of men think getting a girlfriend is the main point of life. That's why they're miserable pieces of shit.

Fuck off troll

Biggest redpill in life is to learn to live without a woman in your life. They are really boring and only good for sex. Incels here i suggest you learn meditating and maybe buy some fleshlight. Invest in a hobby or language and explore the world. Make me proud fellow robots

It's such a shame we get /r9k/ scum here.

It's a biological imperative of the highest order.

Well it's obvious that this forum is full of losers and moderators here are worse than any fascist. Keep running and keep blaming women or whatever the fuck you losers do with your shit nonlives. You'll never amount to anything and always be a bunch of virgin losers crying in your little safe space forum that women won't fuck you because you're all ugly fat stupid jerks don't have money or whatever else the fuck you virgin losers go on about. I'm done here.

If those are your sincere beliefs then I genuinely feel bad for you.

You're actually building yourself up for an even worse fall and this isn't me saying it because I'm offended. You're doubling down on what caused your problems in the first place, which is blaming on what you believe emotionally hurts you and shutting yourself out from outside reasons this is the case. Things like life stresses, things like not being where you want to be, having importance shoved onto you at a young age you cannot achieve, and other things that are far more material.

Blaming other people for your problems won't help you. But understanding it isn't your fault will.

Who cares you faggot. Atleast we dont blame every of our problems on capitalism. Try fixing it yourself

Oh and this board leftist? LMAO!

Im not blaming other of my problems. I know its completely my fault. Im not getting a gf because im insecure, unactracttive (fat and to lazy to do anything about it) and to afraid to approah a woman im not retarded

ok

Stop falling for such obvious bait. Faggot is even using fucking tor.

I'm not saying it's the sole reason for existing, but I'm saying it cannot be brushed aside and ignored. Are you somehow mad that I point it out?

I'm just saying that way of thinking is fucking pathetic.

And it's a reason why lonely women are less miserable than lonely men (on average).

Our imagination was stimulated towards a better future. We were told that the improvement of the postwar era would continue. That's much worse than if we were told tough times were ahead.

For the first time since WW2 things are tangibly getting worse. Wage stagnation has become wage decline. Job security is through the floor. Home ownership is now in the same fantasy territory as owning a castle, but state housing remains a dream and many countries still lack rent controls. Bourgeois politics is at the lowest it's been since universal suffrage.

But if you complain, that's entitlement. You gotta work for it, nobody ever handed me anything on a plate says man handed everything on a plate for the forth time. This isn't even touching on reams of other areas capitalism has poisoned. Oh, you want to retire into fantasy playing videogames? Sure, just buy the DLC, and I hope you don't mind that we've fucked up the series to appeal to a wider audience…

And that's why the idea of mass suicide becomes more and more appealing by the day, academically - obviously I'm no Jim Jones - but just imagine, one big revolutionary statement that we're done. If we can't live under communism and we're accepted to take barbarism, we'll opt out. Goodbye. I am not going to work harder for diminishing returns in a climate of fear-based drip torture when there's an option of jumping over the Anti-Nightmare Protective Wall and dying a free man. Just imagine. They could still call it entitlement, of course, but that's not going to stop the deaths. Either porky would meet the demands to stop his consumers popping off one-by-one, or Porky would be left alone. It would be wonderful. Impossible to negotiate in reality, of course, but wonderful to imagine.

Give me Keynes, Communism or Death.

The fact that I'm going to die without ever knowing what girlfeet tastes like makes me want to cry
Why do we have these pleasures in life if we aren't allowed to use them? All the pleasure receptacles in our brain are dusty, never to be touched. Fuck the world

It's hard to dismiss something as trivial when you yourself live in a position of abundance.

The sex drive is just as primal as the drive to eat but if you are a fat kid then it's easy to not understand the 'big deal' of food.

Are you just jealous people would rather fuck robots than you?

Some bored guy using blenders and a 3D printer can already do just as good or even a better job than hand labour. Who says they have to look human though? I WANT my robot girl to look like a robot, not BioPD

They already are a thing and they'll be for sale this year supposedly. If you aren't lazy and like a bit of clang you can build one now if you have a 3D printer, a grand and have the patience make some edits to files in blender

The fuck are you on? Self-denial?

lmao no one would even miss a spineless parasite like you

You can't 3D print an accurate intricate human analog.

You fail to realize how complicated human anatomies are. Everything is biomechanical, everything more or less has a purpose. Some things are vestigial, but its all one complicated series of mechanisms that make something look "real".

Replicating this would be impossibly expensive to mass produce. We simply are not technologically capable of it, nor will we in the near future. And its just a shitty investment because nobody would be able to afford it.

You would get rubber skin, simple, silicon things if you ever get them. Things that don't look real, but such a thing is fucking farce. It's like some Cinco product from a Tim and Eric skit

Nah VR is at its peak and Real Dolls exist you know. We are truly in the Waifu age

Nice ideology you got there.
I know of a better one, though.

Those lonely women do not want us. I messaged a chubby 29 year old Filipina girl (when I was 29) on OKCupid who had on her profile that she's never had a boyfriend, etc. I found her very attractive. I fantasized about fucking her bareback balls deep kissing her in a loving embrace and knocking her up with a beautiful Eurasian daughter. And I could barely get any words out of her. She didn't seem interested. So I gave up. She's 29 and on OKCupid. If she wanted a boyfriend or to lose her virginity, she would have done so by now.

When I was 28-29 I had a sweet girlfriend. Also a woman of colour (I used to post on "race realist" forums ages ago). For the first time in my life, I wanted to have a baby. But she was a normalfag and was turned off by my autistic introversion. She always wanted me to take her places. And spend money on dates. She wanted for us to get married and have a baby. But due to my redpill fears, I was scared of making that kind of commitment to her and taking that level of responsibility. I was a wage cuck back then (now a NEET) and was miserable at work. I didn't want to wagecuck until 65+ to support a wife and child. If I only have to support myself, I don't have to make as much money I reasoned. I don't want to risk her having to steal half my money and extracting vaginamony and child support out of me.

I later dated a woman who didn't want marriage or kids. But she turned out to be a total bitch. She was actually disgusted by kids. Women who lack maternal instincts tend to make horrible girlfriends. So I'm between a rock and a hard place. Biologically I'm attracted to maternal, feminine women and want to have a baby with women like that. But rationally, I understand that marriage and fatherhood is a total scam. Men are basically slaves. Workhorses. Utilities. Men are disposable.

Stop being so asspained they'll be making male sex bots too, just for plus sized girls like you :^)

Holla Forums, you have a board to complain about jews and black people. You have more problems than we do, i know. Now fuck off to it.

I'm better about bait than you are.

The hoochie bitch is a retard. All this proof here that it existed long before capitalism or material or whatever.

You all should stop beind women centric so much. Without women in life its easier to focus on ideology, when you stop believing that you need them to live.

You sound fucked up and shouldn't be surprised that fucked up people get fucked up girlfriends tbh.

People are smarter than just replicating and landing in the uncanny valley. This is what stylization is for.

lmao

you're lucky the Board Owner lets TOR users post hetre

I personally am fine with fucking something that looks like a robot, in fact muh dik loves it. Yes you can print perfect human faces, look it up as I'm not spoon feeding you.

there needs to be a feature to block Tor users from posting in a thread tbh. Dude has been single handedly false flagging and shitting up the thread since its inception and you fall for it

I am fucked up because society treated me like a second class citizen every since I was a little autistic boy. Whenever an autistic adult complains about discrimination in the workplace, being mocked by peer groups, being rejected and even mocked by women, etc. they are told "stop having a victim mentality maaaaannn." It's as if discrimination and bullying against autistic people is perfectly justified in our society in their minds.

Realdoll is the big player right now in the sexbot industry. Mac Mcmuffin stated that they're aiming for a 2017 release for first gen. DSdolls is also working on them, they sound like they'll be better too. Or as I said you can 3D print a rather basic one right now

How are you bullied?
(I don't disbelieve you, I'm just interested. My life since age 16 has been nothing but being ignored by the world, so the idea seems odd.)

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35221242 Looking at these pictures will make you realise why women are evil

You can blame other people all you want but the real way to heal these problems is just to understand that it's ok to understand it isn't your fault things are this way.

That sounds very social justice warrior, but you can just understand that you're trapped in a situation that isn't your fault and it's fine to disconnect from it based on that.

Social stigma of mental illness is also getting better, not worse. It is still an ongoing problem, but it's ok to understand all that shit that happened to you just isn't your fault man

Don't hold yourself in the same spotlight and pedestal they put you on.

I was the same, i prefered spending time with the computer.I have dated though it's really not that great. House parties are absolute shit too

This subject is just way too emotionally charged for people to think about logically, op. This place is a chan too, and people feel particularly strongly about sexual politics since those people who are most affected by it reside here. This thread was pretty much destined for autistic screeching

You're all fucked up because you're socializing yourselves through an imageboard tbh

Again, everyone, suicide. It's the only cure.

Don't ever post a link to that reactionary shithole again. I'm guessing you come from there.

The actual solution

OP: This is not lefty r9k general.
Newfags: *goes full reactionary*

Fucking newfags

How am I bullied?

- In our society, autistic people are ridiculed all the time. Especially on the internet. "Aut-right" (I'm autistic and not part of the alt-right). Libertarians = "autistic liberals". Autist School Economics. (I am not a libertarian or ancap). People saying that autistic people are dangerous. They become mass murderers. Serial killers.

- In our society, people who are unemployed are ridiculed. I have been personally mocked online by libertarians, conservatives, LIBERALS, BERNIECRATS, SOCIALISTS (they don't have the balls to say shit to my face) for being unemployed. The term "NEETSoc" (used to describe Holla Forums) is a slur against NEETs.

- In social settings, people have made fun of me or deliberately excluded me for being socially awkward (due to my autism).

- I have been bullied at work by co-workers, customers, bosses, etc. for being socially awkward and autistic. When people smell the autism on you, they perceive it as a sign of weakness and bully you. I ultimately had to quit work and become a NEET because I couldn't put up with the bullying. The company decided not to contest my unemployment insurance claim because they were afraid of getting sued (because I'd probably have a legitimate discrimination case on my hands if they did). I had like 3 panic attacks at work.

technology that doesnt yet exist isnt a solution to anything

but suicide means you dont have to suffer
go for it

Cellular phones were literally in the same boat 30 years ago. Leftists are so fucking delusional that they really believe capitalism is gonna collapse like the Soviet Union did. Even though it's been going strong for the last 300 years.

Say bye bye to any sexual market place value you currently have, friendo.

Hoochie we already know you have problems getting laid stop projecting

It would also help if you had study that compared the women's sexual selection between the matrilinear hereditary line of primitive societies as the default state, and how it was different from the patrilinear hereditary lines that started with the first instances of private property and state apparatus supporting it.

Despite Morgan's Ancient Societies being based on observation of the Iroquois and other indian tribes in north america, it would be worth investigating their DNA patterns.

Because what you describe could either be described by women as primary selectors, or the second case is mostly in the case of primitive civilizations with private property and state, such as slavery civilizations. Polygamy was often practiced, before Islam, some men had more wives than four, before Islam reduced the max number to 4. And Jews also practiced polygamy before the pogroms on them made them realize that it is easy to flee with one wife than with many, so they put monogamy to practice (just an anecdote probably). Then Asian civilizations also practiced polygamy, China and Korea are the examples that I can think of. Of course poor peasants had their poor marriages and whatever.

But it really baffles me how can a woman primarily select a mate when her power and agency is decided up on by the patriarch of a house wanting to have a successor (purely material interests of the private property). Could it be that material interests overpower the DNA information transfer and manage it for its interests?

Also, during the hunter gatherer times, couldn't there be a difference between men passing on genes and men having sex? Because a man can have sex and not pass on his genes. Not every intercourse leads to an offspring, and not every intercourse leads to an offspring that has its offspring as well. With the infant mortality rate being so high until the last advances of medical science, what could that possibly mean?

If you assume that in group, that everyone had sex with everyone, yet offspring of fraction of men survived and passed on their genes, independent of the women, that could also explain your assertion.

With a statement like that, there are too many variables.

it may be coming sooner than you think
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-01/economists-may-be-underestimating-how-fast-the-robots-are-coming

If you think actual AI is coming "soon" you're fucking technologically retarded.

The case of Japan shows this results from late stage capitalism. Not decline in traditional values , patriarchy etc. Japan never had a feminist movement or sexual revolution so this clearly isn't the cause of the incel phenomenon like polyps believe. The real issue is people are incredibly alienated from each other and there is no more sense of community, family, or solidarity.

In the past socially awkward men met Women through family or at community event capitalism destroys this part of our culture because it can't be used to generate profits. Wholesome social interaction is replaced by consumerist trash which favours chads like Clubs and Tinder.

Capitalism also leads to more insecurity for Men and Women as the result of alienation, advertising, and material insecurity. Are individualist culture also makes both Genders more selfish/status driven. Both these phenomenon lead to people with all around more toxic/less stable personalities which makes relationship building harder. While there is no equivalent to incels amongsf women many are still very unsatisfied with the modern day dating scene, there are a million articles about it. Capitalism brings out the worst in people and social relations between them dating is obviously going to be affected by this.

yeah im sure robots meant to do simple jobs will be the same as sexbots you see in movies that are almost identical to human beings

automation is a thing but AI isn't and it won't be for a long time unless an unforeseeable event happens before time

thephilosophicalsalon.com/la-la-land-a-leninist-reading/
relevant

Why is this phenomenon present in Japan then it is still a patriarchy in the real sense. This result from late stage capitalism. See above.

see i mean.

Is technology to blame too? Not an anprim.

Get with the times grandpa

I guess you're that desperate for sexbots to be a thing you'll believe anything a company says.

Am I gonna die alone?

No if you at least get some friends.

wtf

Everyone dies alone

Answer honestly: do they pass the Turing test?

Who says it needs movie AI? As long as it's programming is convincing enough I'm happy

Yes. If you think life is hell now just wait until you're an old man. There is never a single neutral or positive stereotype of incel old men. Your suffering will exponentially increase

So with all the shit that I go through, whenever I see an Elliot Rodger go around killing people, that's like a Maoist Third Worldist witnessing 9/11. I can't help but be happy that some of us are fighting back and sticking it to the fucking normals who oppress us.

When a #blacklivesmatter member shot a cop, I actually envied the fact that black people are doing something to fight back against the injustices done to them.

When young Muslim youths pissed off with society joined ISIS and blew shit up, I envied the fact that Muslims were doing something to fight back.

Autists do nothing to fight back. Except for a few lone wolf shooters. We are second-class citizens and we just sit there and take it. Many of us commit suicide.

I envy terrorists. I have way too much to lose by going around killing people. Because my parents loved me too much and sheltered me. But I swear God, I hate humanity just as much as Elliot Rodger does. I wish I could just shoot oppressive normies point blank like Breivik did and not go to jail or have to commit suicide afterwards.

I wish there was a video game I could play on my old POS laptop (Hatred requires a real graphic card) where you just go around randomly killing people.

I hate this world. Humans are scum and care for no one but themselves. Yet ironically humans continue to give their power to bourgeois politicians instead of demanding political reform (like direct democracy). The injustices done to autistic people, to young black males (watch 13th on Netflix), to Muslim youths (look at the conditions in which they live in Europe), to the third world being neo-colonized by the first world, etc. are disgusting.

youtu.be/wlwBes-F_3g?t=1m6s
(someone had a webm of this on lefty but I can't find it)

Learn how to cope with it. Read into buddhism and start meditating

Obviously not, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of clang :^)

Thought so. At least you're honest.

Nazi was saying incels resulted from women's empowerment.
Partiarchy exists in Japan women are not empowered.
Incel phenomenon is most prevalent in Japan.
Therefore Incel didn't result from women's empowerment but something else.

You misunderstood what I was saying.

One of the old GTAs? San Andreas can run on Intel Graphics.

The first Postal?

You dumb? The USA destroyed their patriarchy after WW2. Women still control all avenues of gender.

If women's lib just so happens to be enforcedo by the business end of a shotgun right now there is no reason to believe it will always hold true.

Western countries are dying and importing the most backwards patriarchal people by the millions how much longer do you think slut walks will persist

Things that make you go hmmmm

This is what Holla Forumstards believe.
I bet you also think it's SJWs who are getting loli banned and not Abe, a right winger, himself.

I would not be surprised if it was animal instincts (where we evolved from as mammals, not the imaginary "human nature") at this point

What am I supposed to get out of this? I'm kinda retarded, sorry.

Read book on cybernetics, best one is the one by W. Ross Ashby. If you are not already familliar with the classic cybernetics that is.

The one of the concepts discussed there is variety. Most importantly the law of requisite variety. And in other books there is a conclusion on how information transfer works in human societies.

The point is, many people would want their well being being taken care of not at the expense of others, like in your video. The issue is they do not know how to propagate this idea further, and how to organize to make it possible, especially in the face of information that goes against it is spreading, and those threatened by emancipation of common people fight tooth and nail any sign of working class solidarity that goes across races, religions, or any other identities.

You grew bitter and numb. But so did many other people. The point is that they grew into it, so that gives us a lot of hope actually. Especially the hope about humanity. I have yet to read the Mutual Aid by Kropotkin, but I always had the idea that cooperation would satisfy much more of the individual material needs and desires of people than competition amplified by papers with numbers printed on them (money as an information).

When I was feeling worst, reading a book is what always has helped me. And at worst times, I read fiction, which almost always presents some good piece of information.

Just take it easy man, taking a deep breath and thinking about constructive solutions is the first step. And I have to admit that I have yet to go beyond this first step.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/10/29/national/japan-remains-near-bottom-of-gender-gap-ranking/#.WLdn3m_yvIU
You need to come with the terms that what is stopping you getting laid is not "jew fueled feminism" but actually a much deeper problem with our societies. I know this deflates a huge part of your world view but come to terms with reality and come over to the left side. Incel is caused by late stage capitalism not feminism (although i agree modern day feminists are insufferable.)

See for how incel is caused by capitalism.

You know this is an anonymous forum, right?

Women have it as bad as men.This chick in my class is hitting on me but I just can't imagine my dick going inside of her.She's funny and smart,actually read Zizek but she is fat and ugly so I constantly friendzone her.

I'm a virgin btw.

I might try Postal. GTA has missions and shit. GTA 1 and GTA 2 was more free-form. But killing people got very old in that game. It's not very edgy. For it's time in 1997-1999, I suppose it was edgy.

I tried GTA5 a few years back and I was like "fuck this mission shit, i just wanna kill shit."

I need to learn how to code. I envision creating a video game like No More Heroes (I enjoyed that game). Where an autistic socially inept incel goes around killing people with a light saber (just like in No More Heroes), AK-47, flame thrower, pistol, grenades or knife. And there would be settings like an office building. High school. The financial district. A Republican Party convention. A Night Club. And then there would be a God Mode option.

I could even like maybe flesh out a story where there are cut-scenes of the "protagonist" doing car videos that he uploads on YouTube. Talking about everything that is wrong with humanity. Including capitalism, social alienation, social Darwinism, neo-colonialism, etc. And then have one scene where the protagonist catches his ex-girlfriend giving a blowjob to a guy in a night club toilet stall and then you kill both of them execution style.

Man not trying to judge but thinking this way is unhealthy. Try doing the loving kindness guided meditation on this page.
marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations

If any actual women visits Holla Forums, reminder that we will throw away their iphones, destroy consumerist and fashion culture, limit everyone only by what he really needs, burn all starbucks coffee shops, make them dress only in state produced clothes and kill all the makers of their favorite hollywood movies and tv series, including gulaging all the actors. Even simple Leninism would be enough to trigger the shit out of a woman that jumps on a porkie capitalist government cock instead of her husband's.
Women who are addicted to consumerism will be the first ones to autistically screech from wonders of revolution.

If you don't like it - fuck off to Holla Forums chads, they will gladly wageslave for you their entire life, and buy you anything as long as you make children.

Ok Holla Forums.

They're already in production and china is getting in on that market. Believe me or not they are coming very soon, potentially less than a year soon. They won't be sentient or anything, but I guarantee they will be enough for lonely men

Can't sleep and hang out with vr porn

Maybe you should aknowledge elephant in the room. Even the most autistic thin girls get boys.

Ok bu-

Oh, right.

IIRC, the Japanese Communist Party is seeing a resurgence as more and more hikikimori join their ranks. They're basically loud socdems, but the point still stands.

NORMIE GET OUT

Why Holla Forums is becoming capitalist is the bigger question than why your cock haven't touched a vagina.

Keep falseflagging reactionary bitch boy, calling yourself a marxist doesn't make you one.

Men tend to feel anger when they feel wronged. Women tend to feel sadness. Telling men that it's wrong to feel anger and hatred is another way in which society strips men of their emotions. Men are not allowed to have emotions. Men are not allowed to feel. Men must be stoic, self-sacrificing workhorses.

i love it when Holla Forums thinks their usual false flags pass normally just because they added one or two "leftist terms" lol

When revolution happens, women will be given the reign over textile and fashion industry, designing and making the clothes themselves. There will be generic coffee making machines putting good coffee in normal cups made of clay or porcelain (not resin lined paper garbage) for their daily caffeine intake.

Their iphones will be replaced by no name brand generic thing with a display, circuit board and integrated circuits and a battery that functions like an iphone but is not made using cheap labour from china (say hello to Foxconn and Pegatron). Many of women will be actually given a chance to play in communally produced movies that will be critiqued and somehow the next iteration would be better that it would avoid some filmmaking mistakes.

I think that women would enjoy the regression from appearing to having and then finally to being. Every human wants to be. Not to have, neither to merely appear having.

Have you ever spoken to a real woman? A lot of them are very demanding, simple consumption does not satiate them, they also want to create. And those who don't are dumb and have been lulled into complacency and mediocrity. A good environment would make them flourish.

Even if they were 30k that's only a bit more than an engagement ring, wedding rings, the wedding itself. That not including the extra cost of having a larger house, extra food, etc. Economically a 30k robowaifu is cheaper in the long run and no alimony slavery either

Good post, beautiful numbers. You don't know the limits of autistic screeching of liberals though, and as soon as you confront them you will rethink your position. Consumerism is a hell of a drug.

I hope someone preaching so much about consumerism doesn't own garbage like figs or dakis.

Remember to filt all tumblr users

What is the leftist solution to this paradox, its consequences and implications?

Reminder being single is a disability according to the WHO.

If the liberals are true to their ideals of freedom, they are merely lazy or afraid to lead it to the conclusion that right material circumstances make their beloved freedoms possible. So the conclusion is to build socialism to allow their most beloved freedom to appear for everybody. After all reals>feels.

If they are porky apologists, they are not worth dealing with unless they rethink and realize the material flows in todays world and the information flows as well.

robowaifus for the surplus population

So men actually have shit taste??

I just thought it was interesting tbh.
I like the idea of love as a mean for both the lovers to fight for a cause, to achieve something, and not just love for the sake of love itself. (which I think may always be doomed to fail)

A patriarchy = men controlling relationships (not at the mercy of females rejecting them or possibility of incel)
Not a patriarchy = the opposite.
Basically no men in Japan have arranged marriages (like b4 ww2)
Doesn't matter if women become housewives after they have a kid, it doesn't mean shit.

You're a joke, humans are currently fucking nature in its ass and it's beautiful.

The results of the men's ratings is actually very interesting because it's an almost perfect gaussian normal distribution, just from random data! Just as interesting as the disparity betweenthe curves.

Capitalism has a lot to do with the incel epidemic. But so do anti-male family courts. I'll expand later, I'm going to eat.

Idpol tards from both sides who can't respect fellow humans make me sick.

Tbh I think male joblessness is a bigger issue than male loneliness, I can always look at porn or romantic movies/smut but I can't have job porn, I'll still starve.

certainly full employment should be the number one objective. but we should look beyond that to the social issue of loneliness too.

Well, as a bi guy I guess I'm lucky there, I don't have to put up with normie women's bullshit. But I feel like in communism these things would start to work themselves out without gold diggers and mistresses.

I really wish I was gay or at least bi. Fuck this shit.

Yeah but I mean… I haven't seen my cuteboy in months and we can't afford to live together or even anywhere near each other, it's basically like I'm single with a long term roleplay buddy sometimes.

OK I was using capitalism in the sense of a system of society or government in which men hold the power and women are largely excluded from it.

Regardless I don't think were ever going back to arranged marriages, did Nazi Germany even do that? The best way for Men and Women to have healthy relationships which are good for both is ending capitalism.

I mean I'd fuck a trap or a /cuteboy/ but they're just as hard to get as women.

They are a fetish object of a not that uncommon fetish. They are obviously harder to get.

No, its not, stop posting such a good 2hu you trash.

Proof of this? BBS, forum, ćťż, it's all the same thing you dumb newfag who tries to be elitist to fit in. You don't even sage your offtopic posts.

It's a better solution than anything you could come up with. Now get off your computer and go back to shitting in the woods.

bodybuilding.com/
Above is an example of a forum. Since you are new to the internet, and haven't been around long enough to remember a time when they were relevant, please take time to browse and gain a mental image of a 'forum'.

2ch.net/
Above is an example of an image board. This is we are both posting on right now. This is not a forum. Forums and image boards are not the same thing. Go back to where you came from, and feel free to stop replying, everyone here is anonymous so you don't have to worry about your e-rep taking damage.

I hope this helped.

youtu.be/wLVOnVsLXqw

thanks for showing everyone you're indeed a newfag pretending to know shit

reminds me of the leftcom a few days ago calling someone a redditor when he himself was the one not getting an old ass meme the other poster was using

Like pottery

HAHAHAHA
2ch is a textboard you dumb fucking retard.

Why is neo/jp/ so stupid?

Here is a shitty MSpaint drawing to commemorate this ebin thread

kek

Thanks Holla Forums for the contribution.

Well you guys need the OC, It's all yours though it's a proper collectivized meme

all you'll get is a shitty robot that barely passes for a human though

i guess there's no problem if you're autistic (autists are like shitty robots too) or your standards are very very low

Can't be any worse than the "women" ITT
Good luck trying to compete with pic related

AI isn't only about looks. Hint: it's in the name.

An attractive robot than can cuddle, fuck, walk and provide small talk is all really needed. Even something like pic related would be fine by me.

HAHHAHAHA Viet tranny got CUCKED hard itt

Alright I'll expand on what I said earlier.

As a man, I stand to lose A LOT by getting married or becoming a father. Even if a woman would take me at this point. After my second date with my first serious girlfriend (this was 3 years ago), I felt the desire to procreate for the first time in my life. At 28. She greeted me in a dress at her place. We kissed passionately. She hiked up her dress and revealed that she wasn't wearing panties. I stuck my raw white cock in her brown pussy. She embraced me very lovingly, kissed me a lot, gave me hickies. It was baby making sex.

I wanted to get her pregnant. She wasn't on the pill. I pulled out but I wish I hadn't. She actually seemed displeased when I pulled out. She thanked me for doing so but said that she got caught up in the moment. After a few dates (she is on a worker visa. A woman of colour) she said that she wanted to get married by next year. She kept hinting at wanting to get married. I was obsessed with wanting to cum in her pussy. I told her about the calendar method because she says the pill makes her sick. She said that she really wants me to cum inside her. But she doesn't want a baby until she's married. She doesn't want the shame of me walking out on her or having a wedding back in her home country with a baby bump.

I have far more savings than my ex. I can't risk being raped in family court. And my situation at work was precarious (I hated my job, i struggled at work due to my autism and it was temp work). I couldn't commit.

When she got a fiancee later (she didn't end up marrying him) I asked her if she still loved me and she said yes. I asked her if she'd rather marry and have kids with me and she said yes but I didn't follow through with the commitment.

In an ideal world, I would have knocked her up and had a beautiful biracial daughter. And she would stay loyal to me and not betray me and take half my shit. And I would have a well-paying job in a socialist society with a 20 hour work week. But that's not how the real world works. I also suspect she might have cheated on me. She was very flaky and I noticed she got a Tinder message on her phone on the second date even though we became official after the first date (where we had sex as well). Being an incel for 2 years prior to that point, I overlooked that.

But eventually her flaky behaviour did annoy me. I think she could have been using me to try to get a permanent resident visa. She always let me hit it raw though she made me put a condom on once. One time she saw I brought condoms in my pocket and suggested putting it on but I got a little bold and told her I prefer fucking her raw and then proceeded to rawdog her. It's funny because on the very first date I had condoms laid out on my night stand and she stuck my cock in raw. lol. Her attitude towards condom use was very spotty. So weird.

My other ex (also a woman of colour) was a total bitch. She genuinely hated kids (this was a turn off). She said she would have an abortion if she got pregnant. I came in that pussy God knows how many fucking times. No pregnancy though she went a very long time without a period and had a really nasty period. That could have been a miscarriage.

Even though I don't want to procreate because I don't want to get fucked by family court, it really bothered me that she didn't like kids. That is a huge turn off. She also didn't like dogs (she loves cats). Another huge red flag.

It's one thing if you say "kids aren't for me" but you're that cool aunt that loves kids. But she isn't the cool aunt. She hates kids. And she has a really shit personality. I only overlooked that because she was the hottest chick I fucked without paying for it and cuddling with her felt good. But the sweet princess I fell in love with is a facade. She is a bitch on the inside. Has Borderline Personality Disorder.

that's like beating a toddler in a chess game tho

you dodged a bullet. She wanted a green card or easy citizenship. Once the rot of society got into her she would have taken the kid and you'd be paying child support and alimony.

speaking of robots, I was somewhat impressed with robot.

youtu.be/oRlwvLubFxg

Nope. Jews rule the world now.

Mark Passio - The Unholy Feminine - Neo-Feminism & The Satanic Epi-Eugenics Agenda - Part 1 of 2
youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8

Mark Passio - The Unholy Feminine - Neo-Feminism & The Satanic Epi-Eugenics Agenda - Part 2 of 2
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo

At least you've had not one, but two gfs. Appreciate that.

Does that meme imply what I think it implies

It means hubby got cucked

Is that wife in latina?
If I came home from Iraq and my qt latina wife was pregnant with another man's child, I would lose my shit.

Happiness is being balls-deep bare in a loyal Catholic latina or filipina qt (preferably curvy with big tits) and colonizing her ovaries.

Women say that men only care about sex and don't want to commit. But the truth is that women have men by the balls in society. They can take your qt biracial kid, your house, your money, garnish wages from your paycheque (alimony and child support). That's why we don't wanna commit. I really do wanna be a dad. But it's just not worth it. Look at Eminem. He HATES his ex-wife Kim but he LOVES his daughter Hailie.

Lemsbiams

Have you ever met a woman?
Cause I'd say those things are pretty big disqualifiers for me and every other woman I know.

That has no bearing on the taste of the men, rather it shows the women don't understand what an average is. The men could only be attracted to the women they rated the highest, however, they were able to impartially rate the women based off of attractiveness. The women treated it like a binary hot, or not kind of thing and didn't understand that you could give someone a 5 or a 6 and not want to fuck them.

(hint: he's probably not old enough to drink in the US yet)

It's all caused by capitalism, pure and simple.

Because promiscuity.
Chads have simultaneous relationships with lots of women, the average man cannot afford to do the same and thus you have this imbalance.

LEL.
You don't know any 3 wave feminist, do ya?

Anyone try making this same OP on Holla Forums?
It would make for an interesting comparison.

Waste of time tbh.

I do but they have boyfriends

If you don't reach the point where you accept you're genetic trash the result of centuries of dysgenics that will only fuck his hand you will never move on in life and gain true perspective.

Why is it suddenly that capitalism becomes a perfectly effecient meritocracy whenever this subject comes up? I'm seeing a lot of comrades forgetting their dialectics.

This nazi is making some sense tbh.

Oh my God I hate the "cultural marxism" meme

This fucking right-wing autist on twitter and youtube posts "cultural marxism" memes on Twitter and rants about people going on food stamps and spending other peoples' money on food. Meanwhile this fucking cuck works at Fry's for whatever fucking minimum wage at 28 years old because he's a barely employable autist. What the fuck is wrong with my autistic brethren? I vote social democrat for the free shit because I don't want to work at a place like Fry's making minimum wage like this cuck. Autistic people are discriminated against in society. Why on earth would you want to take away our social safety net? Dumb fuck.

twitter.com/alexlayko youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5oW0awWZU

It's pretty difficult for some people to admit being the benefactors of certain power structures.

m80, there's literally nothing wrong with working shit jobs. Ideally slaves would do it but whatever.

Wow, it's almost like porn is cathartic and femunista rape hysteria is utterly divorced from reality.

The real reason everyone wants porn banned is because it prevents single males, the nigger of the world, from being manipulated and exploited.

There is nothing wrong with what I said if you look at the full context.

I wouldn't want to work at Fry's no matter what you pay me period because customer service work is the shits. But if workers were paid a fairer wage, it wouldn't be so bad for people who don't mind customer service jobs.

Yes, fuck customer service. In the audiobook era, repetitive jobs are incredible. It's a damned shame assembly lines are being automated away because listening to Game of Thrones all day while you zone out and get paid is pretty fucking amazing.

Would the Aristotelian concept of eudaimonia be describing what you are trying to say?

I used to believe this. I was a fat fuck in my twenties and dated a landwhale because whatever. She confided in me that she'd fucked over 50 guys and had 12+ boyfriends. Sex is NOT a problem for women.

And you believed her?

She also told me about plenty of them in detail. She was a total degenerate. It was an epiphany for me. I realized that women actually DO what men just watch as porn, and they do it with almost the same frequency. There's strong social pressure not to admit it, but they're just queens of the universe when it comes to sex. Anything they want, they can get it, for real, for no money. It's their birthright.

Not that user but where do you live where landwhales aren't turbo-sluts?

But they do. That's what Tumblr is, the feminine /r9k/.

Lots of guys will fuck anything. Like seriously. You have no idea the power of women. I put up fake pics of a middle-aged overweight woman on Tinder and I got young, hot, HUNG guys hiting me up.

Being a heterosexual woman must be like fucking heaven. But women are used to their muh privilege so it doesn't feel that way to them. Just like how the working class in the first world don't feel muh privileged even though our standard of living is objectively better than the the third world. Now the standard of living is more expensive here. But I imagine that I would hate being a wage cuck in India even more than here in Canada.

Isn't that more men's fault? I feel we'd fuck pretty much anything (and we do).

don't tell them that, it's easier to just blame women like a nega-tumblrina

Yes it is our fault. But if we don't engage in the race to the bottom for pussy, then we won't get any pussy.

My ex-girlfriend knew that I was a slave to her pussy. And turned into a total evil bitch. She gave me an ultimatum that I had to cut ties with my platonic female friend or lose her. And I didn't give in to her demands. But then I lost her. And being an autistic guy, it's very hard to get another girlfriend. Especially one with that looks level.

Humans are fucking evil. They abuse their leverage like crazy to get what they want. It's not that women are uniquely evil. Women just have the leverage and men don't. So they can manipulate men to get what they want.

Well, you have a partial answer there, OP.

Many of these men are single because they're repugnant, on a social, emotional and likely physical level.

It's not everyone, but you can't blame us for hating these fucks, I hope you've realized this by now.

i'm 26 stuck in a rural town, never had a real job and never expect to get one out here, am not even looking for a relationship, have no friends and woke up in hospital after attempting the bitch ass way of dying by overdosing diazapam and alcohol last month

literally don't understand what i'm supposed to do in life or why i'm here, drink self to sleep most nights

if some charasmatic leader popped up you could bet i'd latch on to that and never look back

what're the other users doing with their lives that make life worth it to them i'm sincerely interested

Well there's your problem.

VR waifus are actually part of my manifesto on my board >>>/neetsoc/

Porn is just not the same. This is why I'm looking forward to VR tech. I'm an aspiring erotica writer and I'm actually close to finishing up my first erotica novelette/novella. I'm at 8,386 words thus far. And it's quite titillating. Holla Forums would like it. Black Male/White Female cuckold theme. And while I enjoy writing/reading literotica and watching porn, it's not the same as going balls-deep into your girlfriend and breeding her pussy.

My erotica is narrated from the point of view of the white wife. And I fantasize about being the white wife in the story. I've had this fantasy for the past 6 years now. And I've took it up a notch by pretending to be a white woman on Tinder flirting and sexting with black guys (sending him fake pics of another woman's nudes while he's sending me dick pics)

The weird thing though is that I'm not into guys as a guy though. My gay friend took me to a male strip club because I told him about my fantasies. And a Chad and a BBC wanted to give me a lap dance. And I was absolutely repulsed by the idea. There were lots of hot girls in the audience and I fantasized about them sucking off Chad and Tyrone just like in CFNM porn. And I fantasized about being one of those hot girls in the audience and taking Tyrone to the back to give him a blowjob. But when Tyrone approached me directly, I was put off.

Apparently this is a thing. Where some straight guys fantasize about being a woman.

I get off on the idea of being a dirty hoop-ear-ringed whore blowing a black guy in a night club toilet stall. I get off on the idea of being a roastie and the power that comes with it. The guy in isolation does nothing for me. It's about the roastie experience. If that makes sense.

You are fucked in the head, son.

I will give your manifesto a read. I've given up the flesh and am investing in technology, imagination, and fantasy.

With the pros and cons I find it a good lifestyle choice. I haven't had sex in a long time and I don't really miss it. I'm to the point where I wouldn't give up my fantasy life for a partner even if I had the opportunity. I call this oneirosexual, oneiro being Greek for dream.

As long as I am functional in my life and discreet, I just do whatever I like in private and work on enhancing my private experiences through research and technology.

At least you haven't latched on to Trump.
Autodidacticism. Set goals, achieve them, learn something, self-reflect, rinse and repeat.

Thank you for sharing.

This. This is the road to really knowing your shit and being able to apply it broadly.

Heh this thread is amazing. Is Holla Forums finally admitting there is a nature to humans? A sort of…human nature?

Holla Forums never denied that, only when you bring your insecurity complexes about blacks dating whites into the mix is it when we have to stop your autistic screeching

le human nature is a thing.
I just don't understand why it's so difficult for working class people to fundamentally understand that porky is stealing a huge chunk of the fruits of their labour. And it is in their best interests to move towards a socialist economy. Or failing that, agitate for better wages and benefits.

And while I may come off as a woman hater, let me make it clear that if I was a woman, I would be a major hypergamous slut. Human nature is the problem. Not women. Women just have options. Because men will fuck anything.

Maybe getting fucked by Chads and Tyrones on demand would get boring after awhile. After I had my fun, I'll settle down with a good beta provider who will be my human ATM and give me everything I want Because I'm worth it ;)

Being a red-pilled female, it would be like cheating man. Not fair. Life on God Mode. I would never have to work. A man will take care of me. And then I just have to fuck him once a month. Close my eyes and pretend it's Tyrone. Maybe give him a blowjob. And that's it.

Other than VR waifus, I don't know what the solution is. Every man has to collectively stop being so fucking horny in order to strip women of their power.

You have some serious issues you need to work through with a therapist for a very long time.

Of course, you fucks can't shut up about it.

Women will never give a shit about males. We have to collaborate and think of how to solve our own unique sexual problems without them. That's what it all boils down to.

The problem is that your idea of caring about someone is sexual intercourse (while most likely being very unattractive yourself). I do hope though that sex bots become a reality, that way everyone should stop complaining.

So maybe we need to pay doctors to help fat people get less fat.
I'm not really a communist, but maybe you guys are onto something with all the instituting laws to help people.

Socialism seems okay though, but you have to make sure it doesn't just become another authoritarian hierarchy.

Also, I had a couple girlfriends, but I have depression and aspergers, and I don't blame not having friends or a girlfriend on society, I assume it's because I'm not smart or willful enough to control my mental problems, so girls don't want to be around me, I can understand.

I guess I just had this dream of having a loving wife and raising children with her maybe somewhere out on a farm or something ever since I was a little boy.

I'm not even angry, just sad. I probably wouldn't even make a good dad anyway.

China's on the ball

you must live in a bubble if you think that being a Chad is the only way you'll not be a kissless virgin for your whole life. I've seen a lot of stupid, ugly motherfuckers with hot girlfriends, and the same conversely (but less so, contrary to the loony narrative MGTOW types ascribe to).

I seriously pity you if you're actually /r9k/ tier and base your politics on excuses for not having a gf. please go to Holla Forums and stop shitting up leftist politics or just kill yourself.

I'm sick of seeing your fucking faggot black flag shitting up threads with your moaning about not having a gf. get a haircut, have a shower and download Tinder onto your phone if you're this desperate.

Yeah, okay. The alien disillusionment and disappointment males experience when engaging with the opposite sex in any capacity is a public shared sorrow and secret. The problem runs much deeper than just "not getting laid." There's a whole universe of unsaid experience there that has been left unsaid for centuries and will remain unsaid as long as women exist to shut down any mention of it.

What should be accepted, though, is that no one will ever give a shit about MGTOWs except MGTOWs so we should figure out how to solve our own problems.

getting organized, writing shit, getting platonic relationships.

You can form close friendships online, but you'll never do it on a forum like this, it's just not made for it.

most new boards don't take off, so if you want to get you're program out there you're gonna have to shill for it on 4/r9k/

I don't know what kind of Chad-esque shithead you take me for, but I've been there and done that. I was one of the most awkward faggots in high school, and I'm still a fairly shy dude. I've just become content and not worried about constantly getting laid, or constantly acting with passive aggression towards females.

I'm glad you're agreed on MGTOW nonsense, though. unfortunately, there are some posters here who seem to more or less ascribe to their views on women and sex.

This is probably accurate, I had a fat female roomate and she got laid a lot. Dating apps have also made things even easier for unattractive girls. That definitely doesn't make their lives easy though Women have more problems with low self-esteem, feeling worthless etc. IMO, sex has a totally different meaning to them its something they give away to try and get companionship not a goal in itself.

I don't have any particular love for robots, but I sincerely believe that it was their alienation that leads to the repugnance and not vice-versa. This arguments makes me think of people who say that the poor are repugnant and so they deserve their fate. It's self serving

Like zizek says, its important to realize that shit conditions churn out shit people, so I certainly don't idealize the average robot.

But we also must not let personal hate get in the way of our politics. I believe that everyone should have a decent life even if they are a disgusting 500lb ugly ass lolicon neckbeard.

Ultimately this feeling of hatred solves nothing except for further alienating these people. Don't come to me if the new right rides on this wave of lonely males (hint: they already are)

can we ban everyone in this thread who unironically uses the concept of chad.

What's wrong with it?

Not him, but in my experience the general idea of Chad is basically the jock stereotype.
In reality relatively average guys, who're not particularly fit/sporty (but usually are funny) are actually more-chad-than-chad in terms of how many girls they get with, whereas chad generally has one gf.

It seems a childish oversimplification, and I say this as someone who thinks "normalfags" is a term with huge descriptive value.

I certainly wouldn't mind if robots got banned.

In reality outside of your anecdotes, data from dating websites and apps shows that only a small group of men is considered above average in attractiveness. This group of men is dominating and results in the majority of encounters with a way larger pool of women.

If you want to talk about this phenomenon without using the term 'Chad' then please come up with a better term. What do you prefer? Alphamale?

Holy fuck you guys you didn't listen to OP at all

everyone who uses the term is a reactionary /r9k/ autist who shit up the board with literal retardation.

Propose a better one.

This thread clearly hit a lot of buttons, and I know that feel why.

Regrardless, I've said before: in a decade or two, alienation will be considered a global crisis, up there with climate change.

While I catch up on the thread, I'd like to bring up two angles here: the repugnant conclusion and the behavioral sink.

First, let's take a look at the industrial revolution. At some point, mankind achieved the capability of producing enough material wealth to minimally satisfy every person on Earth. Needless to say, the economics of capitalism precludes that material wealth from being so distribute, but the potential is there. Now here's the rub: productive capacity has only kept on increasing… but so has the human population. Has the former increase kept on with the latter? We like to think it has, but then again, it's not exactly somethng that can be objectively measure. For all we know, we have moved closer to the repugnant conclusion: we have a lot more people than ever and more material wealth than ever, but on average, their lives are barely worth living.

The second issue is the behavioral sink. Yes, those infamous experiemnts with mice. A whole lot of pseudo-science has been spewed over it, so I'd like to keep myself to the more humble details. Basically, there are three competing theories as to the cause of the sink. One, the most popular, is that simple overpopulation triggers something in the primal brain that makes social order collapse. The second one is that overpopulation keeps the alpha males from enforcing social order (i.e. territories, mating rights etc.), and thus is crumbles not by some psychological trigger, but out of a practical inevitability. The third theory, which I have more faith on, is about social roles. Basically, past a certain population number, there are no more social roles left to be filled; one might think that as population increases, the number of social roles increases at the same rate, but that is a gross assumption. There's absolutely no reason to believe that both increase at the same rate, or even linearly. In the mice experiments, the idea is that the roles have a "hard cap", even as population keeps increasing. This "class" of inherently superfluous and alienated individuals puts too much strain on the social order, and down it goes.

So, am I talking out of my ass here?

Nothing you come up with will be better or worse because it will still sound like something an envious loser would say.

To note, I'm a loser, but not an envious loser.

I'll just say overpopulation isn't a real thing on a global scale.

I personally think you are just trying to surpress discussion on a certain topic for some crude reason because this is the aim of all attemps to police language actually.

Stop pulling conspiracies out of your ass you shitposter, I'm just saying the term is retarded and used by retards.

i'm gonna be disappointed if it's the same people that make fun of Holla Forums for thinking in terms of "humans vs orcs"

/r9k/ should had never turn leftist to not ruin Holla Forums later.
If you don't have guts to date women, you don't have guts to be active revolutionary, its just says everything about your character.

Interesting posts. Have a (You)

The is a valid topic and a contemporary issue that can't be glossed over, it has serious implications for social policy.

I gave you the chance to come up with a more helpful descriptor in the context of a very real and observable phenomenon that is related to the discussion.

You were unable to provide an alternative which makes me think that it's not just the term you have a problem with.

Ok armchair psychologist.

I have another basis: /r9k/ is one of the most shitty boards on 8ch/4chan.

i don't know why you're excusing robots turning the thread into shit when even the op asked these retards to contain their autism beforehand tbf

I'm not diagnosing your mental issues just calling you out for being a faggot for smothering a discussion 'because I don' t like some of these words'.

Okay. Here's the real explanation. Women will always be class traitors. They're nest builders and will always choose Fat Porky.

If you've read Animal Farm, Orwell represents this by the vapid idiot pretty pony female horse running off and joining the humans because she wants a ribbon.

It's not a solvable problem. It's like candy bars tasting sweet or the color red being red. It's female nature to fuck Porky and betray the revolution.

The people that turned this thread into shit were people like you who turned the discussion on the topic into some meta discussion about certain boards and that dumb tripfag whose only contribution to threads is always turning the discussion towards meta talk and shitting on imageboards and its userbase. Fuck you.

Real funny when it's /r9k/ who smothered the original discussion by derailing the thread going all reactionary.

Of course not. They care more about getting laid and blaming and feeling to superior to other people instead of the underlying causes.

Yeah, how dare I to complain the thread stopped discussing the material causes and instead reverted to typical /r9k/ bullshit. I'm a terrible Holla Forums user.

For all we know, simple life in a big city may already be skirting that overpopulation limit. Of course, social order is far from downright collapsing in cities, but crime rates are inevitably higher where urbanization is higher.

iktfc

Just the (free) sexual market at work

Right down from the OP to the very last post this thread is completely spooked, nothing fruitful came out of this discussion except a few red heinies.

Just can this thread, mods.

I did know it was to turn to that. Still, I don't blame them. Shit conditions make shit people

I tried. Not that your obnoxious spookposting helps

The shit condition is no gf, and the material cause is hypergamy as illustrates.

The natural human reproductive arrangement is the Chad Harem. ~80% of males, on average, never reproduced if you're looking at history.

Counter-sage.

Just say good riddance and move on. Fuck women. Just refuse to play their game.

I have no issue with this as ling as I can keep my hookers.

Aw don't be down OP, I tried
But there's something about my posts that always makes them get few, if any, replies.

ya'll need
*squints*
diabetics

It boggles my mind that leftists can't see the parallels between the economic free market and the sexual free market… Socialists all of a sudden start sounding like libertarians when it comes to the inequities of the sexual market place.

I am a huge fan of Michel Houellebecq btw

Yes, I vote for social democrats (Ontario NDP in 2014 and then federal Green in 2015). If I'm going to be a cuck anyway (no woman wants me under a right wing government either), I might as well get paid for it and then use some of the NEETbux/autismbux to see a whore.

But robots resent the sheer arrogance that liberals and socialists have towards them. Liberals and socialists feel that they don't have to pander to sexually frustrated men in the precariat because we are a small minority in society. So what do sexually frustrated men do? They vote for a right-wing demagogue to spite liberals and socialists.

You really think that it was just all about niggers, spics, Muslims, etc. to poor white trash? My Uncle is like 58 and he sounds almost like a MRA/MGTOW. If he was internet savvy, he would be posting on r/MGTOW or r/TheRedPill. Even older men are disillusioned with female sexual emancipation.

I can't blame women though. When you have hot hung guys hitting you up on Tinder, why wouldn't you go for it? I could eat what I want as a woman, put on weight and men would still want me. I'd go pick up a short dress on H&M made by sweat shop third world women, low cut showing my cleavage. Hoop earrings. 5" slutheels. Red lipstick. Get in free at the night club because vagina. Have beta cucks buy me drinks. Spot Tyrone across the room (tall, ripped, muscular). Ditch the beta and take Tyrone into a bathroom stall and suck his 10" BBC. Let him cum all over my face and dress. Make the walk of shame back to my parked car smelling like semen. "Slut shaming! slut shaming!" Who gives a fuck what other people think of you? Do what you want. Get what you want. You can get what you want much more discreetly anyway and no one has to know.

Slut shaming is also not as strong as it used to be. And this is part of the reason why hypergamy is so prevalent. Women do give head and fuck in night club bathrooms. Most probably just swallow so that the smell doesn't linger and then go have a rinse at the sink. After fucking in a bathroom stall, they probably just wipe. Maybe have baby wipes in their purse. I wonder if anyone notices the smell on them or if they even care.

TBH you are finding yourself in a bind: you have no institutional political backing yet you must vote.

I know that feel, having voted in the primaries for Bernie yet voting for Trump because I was pissed off and also for muh accelerationism. If you liked Michel Houellebecq, then you will definitely like Tiqqun/Invisible Committee.

Attached is a critique of the young-girl, which is a form of life, a person inhabiting a particular lifestyle per Agamben, who celebrates and reproduces the Spectacle, which is the Superstructure that psychologically enforces neoliberal capitalist ideology.

This guy here mentioned the pretty pony in Animal farm. Same shit applies here.

The funny fucking part is that Young-Girl triggered the feminists:
thenewinquiry.com/essays/further-materials-toward-a-theory-of-the-man-child/
where the corpfems desperately critique the observation of the form-of-life discovered by Tiqqun and the implicitly gendered language that it uses. Furthermore, they say that the members of Tiqqun are ideological man-children for excusing the letting neoliberal capitalism run its course as it has, while the workers and the revolutionary vanguard (implicitly male, as it implies both heavy labor and combat) stepping up to fight it.
It's as if they have been found out, like an adulterous wife, blaming her husband's inadequacies for her cheating. When a woman commits adultery, it happens when a woman decides her emotional/physical/psychological needs are being unsatisfactorily fulfilled by her current partner and decides to look for another one, wherein her desire to be fulfilled overrules her ability to reason, or unconsciously informs her reason.

For feminists, this is quite simple: let us take them at their word that they want a more equitable society with protections and social benefits for the underclass, the poor, etc. Their identities as women, as well as the lived experiences and ideologies that inform those identities, cause these women to look out for themselves first and forget the rest. Historically, we know that feminism as such is a bourgeois ideology that only could be subscribed to by high-society ladies and spinster social climbers, since poorer women and girls had and took care of children and also had to work regardless of their material conditions. Marx knew from his own experience in the various political salons about this tendency, and now that we know about this historical tendency, we are revolting against it, against the stupid trinkets that the liberals have given us.

But this is a dead end: the capitalists don't care if we are biting and tearing at each other like this; more dead workers, less potential revolutionaries they have to worry about and more money and bitches for them. This means having to do real work with real revolutionary perspectives: I am sure there are feminists who would want to meet us in the middle and probably will even engage in the "affective labor" of taking care of the men and children in a traditional way if it means a more radical change for the better. It remains for us to find such women, engage them in debate, and use their help and capacities for a better society. It would take a really stupid liberal feminist to not see the value of the work us communists could do if we only had their help.

Interesting question OP.

First things first: all 19th and 20th century political philosophy is hopelessly outdated for dealing with the issues of the 21st Century. Marxists and Nationalists, Liberals and Authoritarians are now little more than god-botherers desperately scrabbling through their various holy books and pretending to find solutions to problems they can't even picture accurately.

Second, there's a lot of different ways this can go and anyone who says they know the one true course that history will follow is lying, but one thing that seems certain is that how the coming technological revolution operates will have a massive effect on how this problem turns out.

Personally, I have a fair amount of faith in the ability of humanity to persist and I think that some variety of new maturity will grow in response to these types of social problems - serotonin high-jacking can be overcome by establishing a more grounded variety of meaning.

why should I accept a fat gf? I might be lonely but I refuse to let myself become fat

I can control my weight but I can't control whether people like me or not, sadly