4 AM

Losing control?

How many hours a day do you spend gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitch.tv/lilypichu
fightcade.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Depends

depends on what day of the week it is.

If I'm not really working and depending on the game anywhere from 2-10hrs.

I hate you faggots. Have fun

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I fucked up my sleep schedule bad. Couldn't sleep yesterday at all, woke up just a bit ago so haven't done anything today.
Also found out my tax return this year might be really fucking huge. Kinda pissed cause I feel like my dad lied to me about it.

bad feeling about the apartment, might not make it to year 3, I'll either have to double my monthly pay or look for a new place if things keep going the way they're goin'

a good chunk, I'd say after I get back from work on the average day when i'm done working out/other stuff i'll spend the rest of my night gaming so an average of 4-6 hours, obviously more when i have more time to myself

I spend roughly 12 hours a day, take short breaks and drink a bunch of water.

Morning, Faggots

Depends on If I have to work. On days off like I had today I can spend most of the day smoking weed like a degenerate and gaming to my hearts content. In between episodes of chinese cartoons about schoolgirl lesbians, of course.

Ok then on your days on and off work then
How goes fam

How goes user

You too

Whats wrong with the apartment?

I hate when that happens. Why did your dad lie about the tax return?

Can you afford finding a new place?

There are still bruises on my head from the other night from hitting myself.

Not enough.

Depends on how busy I am with work and family.
Been playing the shit out of Monster Hunter big guy edition.

Do you have literal Autism or was there an accident?

Mornin lads, playing anything fun?
I haven't played a damned thing today. Need to play A Witch and Fabricated Shadows, some nip indie game i picked up the other day since it looked halfway fun.

You guys doing anything fun?

depends. On my days not working, I'll easily put in at LEAST four, maybe as much as 6 or 8. On work days, maybe 2 or 3. It's rare for me to not play a game at some point every day in the week.

fam fam fam fam famalam

12 is a lot, even for me. How goes user

Recommend me some yuri animes
What'd you do today user

I asked him how much he thought he'd be and he said "not much" but when I looked into it I think it'll be over 1000$

How goes user

Autism. Happens around 4-5 am for reason. I get really irrational and start beating myself up. Next morning I'm fine and ready for work.

I'm A-ok Ritsu. Thanks for asking.

Just jolly. Nothing like making a cocky person humble.

I played some insurgency with radcorp earlier. That was fun.

roomate 2s fiance (likely soon to be ex i'd bet) is looking for her own place, so if she leaves that's upping the rent by a quarter, but i imagine that since she owns all of roommate 2s furniture he'll end up moving back to his parents as a broken man and then the rent will be doubled. leaving me and roommate 1

I'll start keeping my eye open but 1 bedroom places in my town are overpriced shitheaps

You remind me of myself.

Probably just literal autism.

I play like 2 hours, take a break, dick around on here and go back after about an hour of posturing and moving around, and maybe an hour or two of working out, so maybe 6-8 hours of vidyem a day?

Why the fuck were you doing that?

Nier, but it was just farming for a rare item. ME1 is still kinda fun if you want to play while listening to podcasts.

Which begs the question why did he lie? Or he could just be wrong.

I gotta get up for work in less than 6 hours. Not really looking forward to it but I've never really looked forward to work anyway. I've been trying to learn Melty Blood again, and I've realized I've never tried to learn a character that involves holding down and releasing a button that wasn't a charge character before.

I'm a dumb ass NEET who doesn't know how. Though I'm going to this year now. Not letting them fuck me over.

How goes user

Do anything fun today?

Who's cock did you humble and why

Also I wish to be better at social interactions,being lonely all the time isn't really healthy.

IM GOING TO THE FUCKING RIJKSMUSEUM MOFOS WOOO

Gonna see all the classics fucking live manoh shit shit just reached Amsterdam! Fucking ledgendary!

Do you not live in a suburb?

That's a nice schedule, Red.

That's a nice toobee.

How do I stop dropping spaghetti lads

Why not just hire new roommates

I didn't even know you played video games tbh

He flat out told me he was going to take it so

Is holding down buttons hard?

Museums are so damn comfy. Is it all paintings though?

Believe in yourself nigger. No other way to do it. You can do it and you do have the capacity to succeed. Dont undermine yourself

lov u

My head told me that I was worthless for not getting married so young, and then I told it I still had time, but it wouldn't stop bothering me and it pissed me off so I started hitting it. Didn't fix anything, but it felt good afterward because then I could actually finally sleep. Head was hurting next morning though.

I drove around my neighborhood. That was fun I think.

I can't imagine theres a yuri anime that I've seen and you haven't. It's a relatively new preoccupation for me. I can't yet articulate the appeal of a pastel cartoon world where young schoolgirls try to molest each other, but I'm sure some day It will come to me.

Yikes, I know what that can be like. Stay strong, brother.

wow

You might have a mental problem.

The kiddo figured I couldn't play a fightan game. I put her in her place not too long ago. I ain't an old man just yet.

The last museum I was in I got physically removed from.

It goes well same old same old been playing Gothic 2 recently it's really fun. Also i dont have any new animu reaction pics since my pc broke last month

I was so happy when I first got into cutesy SoL stuff. Really changed my life for the better

You become the spaghetti
How goes user

Got lots of corners to drift round there monica?

Paintings mainly. Dutch golden age classics. The fucking night watch. The milkmaid, the windmill bij duurstede, seascapes and still lives. God its gonnabe amazing

Why that?

You stop being an autist in public.

It's not hard, but it takes time getting used to. Also my left hand is not a piano hand, and muscle memory takes practice.

> tfw bought the gessen trading cards so i can put a yoza in my wallet and they were supposed to arrive on the 8th but they're didn't even ship until the 9th

what is that?
Insurgency looks kinda fun though

what kind of podcasts do you listen to? I don't really listen to anything beyond music

turbotax is stupid easy to use; it's also free and you don't have to leave the house to do it.

good 2B
I'm waiting for the "fuck you ultra deluxe hyper exe boost arcade" edition of Melty Blood before picking it up. It looks fun.

the classics?
You ought to find a cute girl to go with tbh

Don't you live in his house?

Thanks, having bruises sucks

I'm fine

Corners and turns are basically the whole drive. Lots of foot action, gnome sayin?

Not at the moment, but I am glad that NISA didn't announce handling either Flashy Paths 3 Trails of Cold Steel III or MMX.

Its not going to happen folks, believe me. With all the problems in china, don't get me started on china, should I? Maybe I shouldn't. But its not going to happen.

I never knew I wanted this so bad

You really should keep a back up of things so important

I prefer museums full of artifacts

Ahhh. Can't imagine games based on muscle memory being that fun

Expose yourself to spaghetti dropping situations gradually, and you'll get used to it. There's a reason the Tarot deck starts with The Fool.

Just gaming ones like 2bf And at least your waifu has products.

Wtf are you talking about? I was replying to your tax return shit.

I don't keep track.
So, Mike Wazowski is confirmed for KH3. I'm starting to get hyped for this game again.

Many reasons I'm glad to not be big on Square or Disney; I cannot imagine that wait between KHII and III has been fun for fans.

Post cards when you get them.
I bought like a couple hundred k-on trading cards from that precious memories game when in nippon.
I'm going to have him teach me to do them. That way he knows I know. I'm going to have to pay them off anyway, so gotta negotiate.

Yeee. Got lots of that around here. Nothing more exciting than feeling your tires slip while going around a turn with a 300 foot drop off if you fuck up

Because I praised the /k/ube.

They're the local lets find old vidya and play it on fri/sat group here. It was the mod not the standalone for clarification. Me thinks the thread is still pinned.

Its one of those things you learn along the way.

Also, Jesus fucking Christ in the time it took this game to come out I grew out of JRPGs and then back into them.

Lel

Have you played any fighting games before, Ritsu? I you mentioned the DBZ games but that's it.

It's going good user. Planning to go to a museum with my sister and gf soon. I hope you are doing well too.

My big problem is with them putting essential lore in what should have been spinoff games. The fucking mobile game contains essential lore for fucks sake

How goes user

How else do you bully her

Nope hate em. DBZ games usually aren't combo based like that so. At least the good ones aren't

What kind of museum?

None of that, though. My place is completely flat. My neighborhood was just planned out by a nigger probably.

You should try Samurai Shodown. It's not too combo based for a fighting game.

A lot of backroads around here feel like inital d shit. Its so damn comfy.

Hows it work then?

It's like one of those old threads you see about trying to get Holla Forums to recite the alphabet properly, one post at a time. Taken this long for Square to count to three. Though I suppose that's better than Valve.

Yeah I've heard how big a clusterfuck that series has been. Makes me want to stick to Tales for my real-time JRPG needs.

Mostly paleontology. It has the largest land animal and largest land carnivore to ever exist being displayed there among other fossils. It really tickles my autism in a good way.

Finished my run at 7:39

It's now 9:21 and I've been watching these grills dance ever since.

twitch.tv/lilypichu

embed related. damage is the name of the game. I recommend Samsho 2, 4, and V special.

Does Samurai Showdown have cute grills too?

I'm going to bed before my pair of tits rips out my jugular with her teeth and devours it before my very eyes as I lie in a puddle of my own torn flesh, feces and blood. Night.

Ohhhh neat. I don't think I've ever been to a museum like that before.
I went to one in nippon that had an entire huge room filled with ancient egyptian stuff and that one really got my autism going. Was in heaven.

How goes user

Can you pay as cute girls though

Cya next time user

With simple things like asking why she sends cookie dust instead of whole cookies, how I'm going to fudd her rifle, using her western name around friends.

Fossils are rad. I have a dino egg somewhere.

There's lots of girls.

Zestiria is on sale for $13. Is it worth it?

how goes what idiot

Love me some geology and paleontology.

She has a western name? Do nip kids get bullied for that

Kinda weird lookin though

Your life your day the weather who cares

Well I realized just how much of a fucking disgusting mess my room is today. Going to take advantage of tomorrow to clean, since I'll be home alone for most of the day.

Could you say you really dig them?
Has anyone else found fossils on their own? I've gotten a few but they're only of ferns.

Well V special has a big roster, and can be played on fightcade for free. I'd recommend giving it a try. VI has the biggest roster, and it's on PS4 if that means anything.

oh right i need to check them out more, only ever watched them in the cytube
F

I'm looking forward to this a lot but
they really turned sora into a furry AGAIN? Jesus christ.

will-do.
Post K-On cards nerd.
nigger you don't understand how damn easy turbotax is. I knew NOTHING about how to do any of that shit. You just plug in the info you get from your tax form(s) and that's about it.

ahhh okay. They're the ones who organize the weekly "lets play x game this week!" thread then? Neat-o. Always wanted to hop in one of those but can't really get myself to tear away from whatever i'm already playing.

i'm kind of excited too

Losing control? fuck if I know anymore.

other than that, life's whatever. I get more gas the more I eat which sucks. plus it's snowing over here again.

I actually have yet to play that one myself, mainly because I like to co-op these games with a friend, and his PS3 is full on space (and he can't decide what to delete and is too nervous to replace the drive), and I haven't gotten him over to my place to play it either. Anyhow, to my knowledge, Zestiria is pretty damn divisive; seen some people like it, but also a lot of dislike as well. If you haven't gotten much into Tales, it strikes me that there's probably better uses of your money. For the record, my own physical copy was $6 (marked as $12 normal, bought with a discount).

Hey at least he's a monster furry, and not a feral shotacon furry again.

Naw, shes got a nip name. Jokingly she asked me for a western name so I gave her one.

I have a fish and supposedly a dino egg.

Just plan around the schedule. Its nice to have more folk.

I've been needing to organize my room for years now. Put all my anime fig boxes in a huge stack in the corner would help a lot.

What is fightcade

Are you a dummy

So what are you going to do in college instead then

My grandma took me and some other kid she knew to go looking for them years ago when I was visiting. Think I found some seeds, or something. Wasn't anything too grand.

That other kid's now a tranny as an adult. Typical fucking Commiefornia.

on another note, i think beer is treating me poorly these days, i got out of the house for a little while tonight to see some music and have a few beers, not drunk but i have a headache from like 4-5 beers. The cute bartender remembered my birthdate from that one time we talked and mentioned it though that was nice

i'd rather fly solo now at this point but that's tough on the money in this town

I'll probably major in math or something than fuck off somewhere else. Even if I have to suffer through classes, I still enjoy math way more than engineering work even if I'm not the best at it.

He's asking if you found them, not bought them. Just saying because I think an intact egg would be kind of hard to come by outside of a market.

I'm thinking of getting DMC1 on PS2, but I'm getting really autistic about if I should get a greatest hits print or not. I want to match with DMC3SE when I eventually get that on PS2 as well.

fightcade.com/
It's an emulator that lets you play fighting games online. As for the ROMs needed to play the games, I'd check the fighting game theads here, as they have them in the OP.

Can she speak english? You should get her to post here!

The cute bartender you bumped into at another bar that one time?

Is there a large demand for human calculators?

Ohh neat, thanks. Once I get bored of R6S I might look around that

just a hunch, but I think you replied to the wrong post.

fucked if I know. I'm just tired of school.

My mistake. Have a TwoBee.

That doesn't seem wise. What kind of jobs can you get with this degree

I actually managed to convince one of my friends to do that with me with the remake of Symphonia. Fun stuff.

fine idiot

ive been lifting and drawing a lot more recently and it feels good when u do stuff like that

the one that gave me a lift home outta the blue one time

PS3 "HD" version has DMC1, 2, and 3:SE on the same disc. That said, if you're dead set on the PS2 versions, SE does indeed have a normal cover version. I think it came with the boxed set pack of all three games, the way there's various other boxed collections of games like Metal Gear Solid and Hitman on the system. Oddly, (((Google))), at least when I was searching for it, refused to ever show a non Greatest Hits NA cover for it for whatever reason. If I hadn't have seen it in person prior, I'd have thought the SE was GH only.

i want to drink jager with jager
In fact I just want to drink with someone, anyone.

Yeah her. So now its twice that she is giving you attention. When you making a move

I've always preferred to drink alone so I can watch my cute anime and pass out whenever I want.

You're drinking with us, user.

How many tubee butts do you have?

that's not much of a consolation

i probably should

I didn't buy it, I honestly found it in a hillside digging around, it isn't common to find a near perfect oval shaped solid. The fish was another find that came from some shale I was punting around I did give my friend 25 dollars so I could take it from his shale garden.

Considering I spent my vacation tutoring her and her friends its fair to say she can speak it given her teacher wants her to learn another language. Besides that I ain't pushing someone here, that is cancerous.

One shot of Jager and one shot of Sake makes for a great drink.

Who keeps making all these logan paul edits?

31 total.

Ay good stuff, unfortunately I don't even have a drink to drink.

I like sake. Tried it a few times, never in large amounts.

Drinking alone can be fun but also depressing. Did you get R6S, Rits? On some other steam account I don't have you on?

The games where you can either get the item needed to co-op right away, or have inbuilt Manual mode (most games Symphonia on seem to, barring Graces f), are readily co-opable. Games that utilize a Technical Ring equip to access it are an issue (for both player 1 to have full control and player 2 to have ANY control), while games that have the "Manual Manual", like Eternia and Graces f, have it available to acquire early on, and as a key item there's no equip slot being wasted.

I'll also add that Abyss' FoF system become a lot more fun in co-op, and Xillia, X2, and Zestiria are a bit limited on feasible co-op, being that while you can have four players, the link and fusion systems requiring AI allies renders those down to two players at a time.

Neat. Where do you live that you can readily find an egg without having to go too far out (making an assumption here).

dont post images of racist cunts please. even if it is one where he's hung himself

Didn't that faggot just get his youtube bux cut off entirely? Think it was him encouraging people to eat tide pods that was the final straw for Jewtube

Jontron did nothing wrong.

You got to teach a bunch of nip schoolgirls?
You are the only person in 4am to make me jealous fam

Maybe yours, not if you are careful

On ps4 since my gaming PC exploded

Wow, I've never had my eyes hurt more when reading a sentence. Sorry for your loss.

damn, and you apparently missed the Logan Paul shit.

I guess it really isn't.
I swear to god if there's a Frozen rhythm game world it will be an immediate dealbreaker

I don't know, but I need more

I'm going to fix it when I get my tax return most likely
I don't really mind playing fps games with a controller anyway, used to do it on PC all the time and still did really well.

none of us and nothing are safe. Safety is an illusion

DON'T YOU FUCKING JINX IT

how do you fucking get replies in these shitty threads

christ

It isn't something that you drink in large amounts.

Went out with a friend into some badland and were digging all day, a week long trip into the dry nowhere.

Oi hes my racist cunt and you can't stop me.

Did anyway, one of em was some white girl who couldn't speak anything but nip. I honestly get confused when I think of it.

here's your (You)

We're lonely.

Just like my animes!
Was she a cute blonde?

**According to the new trailer I posted, Ariel seems to be some kind of summon now, since she showed up in the Tangled world. That probably means no Aquatica this time, and that means a slot is open for a music world. I'm worried.

Maybe stop trying to bait and actually discuss things? Talk about your day, days, aspirations or something nigger.

No one is up this late for me to talk to. I work night shift but I hop in here on my days off.

Got a tasty (You) here. Who wants it?

shit fam you got me there

Brown hair green eyes.

mfw I am bunker man

I always do

Sounds cute anyway.
But yeah in ichigo mashimaro theres a white girl who can't speak english and gets embarrassed by it so has to have a nip girl teach her it. Its pretty cute.

The dead loli show

I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Cya tomorrow fam

Dead? eh?

Night dude.

Goodnight friend

Sorry, just fun to have an excuse to repost this.

fuck off to sleep before i PUT you to sleep

I can't find the gif but its whatsherface face down in various scenes.

Later.

Man now I actually feel old.

wouldn't even know how

Just ask her to go do a thing

Miu a cute
A CUTE

I remember some years back, the reborn Toonami was doing an airing of Black Lagoon, and some shitposters convinced an user to watch the next episode with his parents. Turned out to be the start of the Hansel and Gretel arc, and needless to say he was pretty fucking pissed.

my autism won't allow it, chances are she's just friendly because i frequent the bar

Never seen black lagoon so

You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't drink

Morning. Finally sorted out my sleeping schedule and managed to get up at 7am by myself, no alarm clocks or anything.
This would've been very useful in high school but hey, better late than never.

Too bad, fuckboy

Where the fuck did the time go?

and dead.

Should watch it.

Nice, I'm also trying to change my sleep schedule to what I want.

So you've already abandoned us then
What will you do with your fancy new sleep schedule

Not my kind of anime

I know the saying but if i'm misinterpreting friendliness and do something retarded like that, then i'd have to stop enjoying that bar

Its got gun porn mang

Live

If shes as friendly as you say she will turn you down easy in that case.

And male characters I'm assuming.

Lets just say that arc was all sorts of fucked up in a "you watch this on your own and never speak of it in casual conversation" sort. Certainly not the sort of thing you watch with relatives, or perhaps even friends. I pity the characters that had to sit through the entire backstory video.

No. Just live ain't enough. By the time you go screeching into the grave the last god damned thing you wanna say is I want to take that wicked ride again.

I'd rather live in doubt than suffer a moments embarrassment. I mentioned it sorta kinda to my buddy who books shows at that bar and speaks to the staff bar and he didn't find it that much to think about.

Oh for the days when we still had functioning archives that could go back that far, to study and relive those years past. Now they exist in memory, ED pages, and in occasional saved screencaps on anons' hard drives. So much history gone.

It can't be that bad

Sounds like a painfully boring way to live

I'm listening to goreshit as I contemplate my existence, what a meaningless job I have, and all that keeps coming back into my mind is

Like tears in the rain user. Shame so much gold was lost.

Just stopping by to say fuck crimson, he's a dirty jew

Hi ritsu hope you're doing well

You always do that though

I'm doing good user, got games to play and money coming my way soon.
Hope you are doing good too

Is it that bad?

Always do what now?

AAAAAAAAing

It's raining a nice, heavy, steady rain. It's pretty relaxing.

you're right

it's a foodservice job, so take that as you will

I'm doing okay. First paycheck today, debating whether or not to be a buyfag, or just what to spend it on.

Buy cute anime figs. Or save up and go to nippon. Or both like me

AAAAAAAAAA

Its been raining off and on here for a week. Been max comfy

i'm a boring guy and scared of intimacy when it comes down to brass tacks, even if i still lust for cute girls

Buy a rifle and encrust it like so.

I know where you work, dude.

Oh yes it fucking can be. Episode synopsizes from wikipedia:
>Due to a spree of killings aimed at Hotel Moscow, Chang organizes a meeting between the major crime lords of Roanapur: himself, Balalaika, Abrego, a Colombian cartel boss, and Verrocchio, the leader of the Roanapur branch of the Italian mafia. Balalaika spurns Chang's attempts to foster cooperation, and insists that Hotel Moscow will find and eliminate the assassins. The following morning, two of Balalaika's subordinates are killed, and Watsap reveals that the assassins are a pair of twin children. A large bounty is placed on the twins, and as the city begins to fill with bounty hunters, Eda, a member of the Church of Violence, suggests to Revy that they join the hunt as well. At the twins' hideout, their sponsors are disgusted to find that the twins are brutally torturing one of Balalaika's subordinates. Meanwhile, Balalaika asks Rock for information concerning the twins' speaking mannerisms.
>Rock determines that the twins are from Romania, and Balalaika asks Rowan, the owner of a strip club, for all the Romanian snuff and pornographic films he has. On a meeting with Chang, she reveals to him that she found the twins in one of the films, wherein they were called Hansel and Gretel, and mentions that many orphans from Nicolae CeauÅŸescu's regime were sold on the black market and forced to participate in paedophilic snuff films. After examining some documents she hands him, Chang agrees to form an alliance with Balalaika to eliminate the twins, and Balalaika mobilizes her Visotoniki, the former soldiers that fought with her in Afghanistan. The twins arrive at Verrocchio's headquarters, kill him, and exchange fire with Chang on their way out. To distract the bounty hunters looking for them, the twins set up a decoy car, but are confronted by the Visotoniki and ultimately cornered by Eda and Revy.
>Eda and Revy begin a gunfight with the twins, but the Visotoniki arrive, putting an end to their fight. Hansel and Gretel decide to separate and Revy returns home. Gretel corners Eda, and while holding her as a hostage, requests that she find a getaway boat for herself and her brother. Meanwhile, the Visotoniki engage Hansel and despite his best efforts, suffer no casualties while attacking him for an entire night. Hansel eventually encounters Balalaika in a park, but is sniped by her men. Elsewhere, Gretel hires the Lagoon Company to transport her, and Rock listens to her recount her past. Sickened at the situation she had to endure due to CeauÅŸescu's regime and black marketeers, he vents his anger at Benny, who asserts that Rock cannot prevent all the injustice in the world. When the Black Lagoon reaches the getaway point, Gretel is killed by a hired gun from Hotel Moscow, but Rock notes that she died peacefully staring at the sky.
Oh and the first scene the kids are in is with them making out. What the fuck.

nip trip is budgeted, this is my leftovers.
IDK about figs, holo nendo is what I'd probably get tbh
anything else interesting to get?

Not enough money for a PAL or license

AAAAAAAAA

Just get hookers

Some wall scrolls. About to get some myself.
You already have money for a nip trip?

I'm going for 2 weeks during Christmas break. I was going to go for a month but it's too much money

Did they animate these snuff films?

Lucky! If I end up getting forced into a job I might get to go around the end of the year too.
Where all are you going

Save yer cash for that.

It is not my fault that having my waifu hanging off my gun makes me at ease.

Yes.

Casul. I go for 16, easy.

Since everyone else ignored you, i'll throw you a (you), fag. Go read "how to make friends and influence people". Knowledge is power, etc.

Did you enjoy your ban :3?

Probably shizuoka area with a day trip to akiba and maybe tokyo

I have a savings plan in place, I can afford to blow a hundred bucks on something

You banning me won't make me not gay you niggerish degenerate

Also remembered: Neither of them remembers who is actually who anymore, because they swap clothes, wigs, and speech style as need be, and it's implied the boy even wound forcibly made into a tranny. "Gretel" shows Rock what's under her dress, and he fucking pukes.

Well, obviously the real life audience never gets a good look (because such content would likely make the episodes, if not the entire show illegal in western and possibly eastern countries), and from what I remember what is showable is horridly scratchy, as if the tape had been watched many, many times. Even some of the mafia goon were sickened if memory serves, though Balalaika doesn't seem to give a shit and keeps watching to know what they're up against.

also fuck off with that I post in /agdg/ threads and I'd like to be able to post progress pics

Buy a Nendoroid then.

I love it when it rains and it's fall-tier temps out. It's the coziest.

then you already know. Foodservice is shit. You're literally doing something any other dumbfuck can do as long as they put half an ounce of effort into it. It's not really fulfilling, and it's shit pay. I need a better job but have no skills. In debt, so can't into school again realistically. Dead end.

I have a lot of things to do during the day

Whats in shizouka?

It was so fucking warm yesterday that I had to turn on the AC

I was just saying you should know who's talking to you.

comfy prefecture, near tokyo and contains mt fuji
It's a very comfy place

Castles and temples.

Anyhow, the point I am making, is an user got baited into watching that grotesque, incestuous arc (or at least an episode of it) with his parents.

Wait, are you the faggot who was avatarfagging two days ago? And flirting with faggots?

Then don't rock the boat.

Ohhhhh nice. I regret not making a day trip to one of the small comfy towns near tokyo. Definitely going to next time.
Oh yeah, I found out I might get 1200$ from my tax return. Really considering doing a weekend trip to tokyo with it tbh

Comfy

F

it definitely wasn't flirting

weekend trip sounds comfy

yeah, we had a warm blast too, high was 65 or so. Uncomfy to say in the least.

ah

Yeeee. I'd hit up akiba and maybe do a soapland before I go back home

My room gets really hot fast because of all the electronics going

You deserved that ban. You're lucky I reported you

Loli is cancer.

I plan on visiting some temples this summer provided I have the time for it.

Provided things stand in 2d their ain't no problems.

my room is practically the opposite. It's an add-on room with no insulation in the attic above it. So it gets pretty damn cold during the fall/winter.

Temples are so damn comfy. Neat to be around such old stuff. Nothing like that in the states

Isn't that a death sentence in canada

buying in akiba? or just touring
waste of moneyimo

I deserved that ban ~5 posts in, so I'm curious how I made it 28 in before being banned to keep me away from some faggot

Yeah, they're wonderful places. Peaceful places meant for preparing for war. Besides that most of leafland isn't that cold.

That's like saying you wouldn't mind a group of small 12 year old 2d girls masturbating to you cause they can't get near you.

No, U.

It was only 20+ posts in I worried for you, and was forced to report you. Spider tipped my hand with his dicklust.

Aight, i'm gonna go play some vidyems before eventually passing out. Have a nice night you all.

quite likely.

If someone wrote something like that I'd probably laugh.

Depends on where, anything a couple hundred kilometers from the boarder maybe.

his dicklust? it was some meaningless back and forth about his shit taste in beer
Did you really think you were saving me from some britbong half the world away?

I spent a lot more at nakano broadway

Oh

Cya next time fam

Disgusting.

Don't lie to me you slut. You were ready to grab your ankles for him. And then end up in a life of skirts, chains, and prostitution.

Did you keep track of your spendings on cheap whores? **don't the Japanese use tinder or some shit? why not use that``

Night Yoza.

I spent around 1000$ on them.
400$ 250$ and 300$ I think

Words can't hurt me bro, unless you CNC something and beat my ass with it.

Man you have a really rampant imagination when it comes to gay powerplay relationships

damn, those aren't cheap. You could have spend another week there at least.

Can this hurt you?

Yeah soaplands are pricey. Worth it though. 2 of the girls were easy 9/10s for being 3dpds

Ah, I finally get it now. You added him on Kik.

pick one

I wish I knew how just to spite your kike ass

As in when compared to other 3dpds

Naw.

Jesus.

fair point. Still, I wouldn't pay money like that. To each their own, but what's paid sex compared to another week in the motherland

How many hours a day? Shit, I don't know if it's too many or not enough. I got a backlog like a motherfucker I want to get through but I've been spending a lot of my time practicing art and drawing so I can hopefully be good at something one day. Want to play games more and practice more and the days aren't getting any longer.

It was a nice reminder of what 3dpd felt like. Plus it was nice being treated like a god if only for an hour

Post art
How goes user

It's even worse than I thought. You're already imagining wrapping your tongue around his dickcheese. I reacted too late. To some so far only to fail.

That's where you're wrong. It's in your system now.

You're a weird person ritsu.

Please stop writing gay fanfiction

I try my best

It takes a lot to kill me. Besides that he didn't racemix, fucking whores ain't nothing, knocking someone up is.

Doing alright, tired though. But I'm always tired.
Don't want to be a fag about it, but my art's not good enough to post yet. Still learning the basics so I'm barely a step above deviantart-tier Sonic OC shit.

I'm not ready for work tomorrow, but if I don't go to bed now I won't be ready then either.
Good night friends

This time try getting 3DPD that you don't pay for, just as a challenge

How dare.You were the one who was wordfucking the rapespider. I'm 100% heterosexual and was just trying to save your boyhole. A little gratitude would be nice!

I did that plenty back when I was a lad.
Cya next time holo

Dude, are you gay?
It's not okay by the way, gays are degenerate subhumans who need to be gassed, so stop pretending like you are

o/

Racemixer.

There is nothing wrong with being a racemixer
t. racemixer.

I maybe filthy but I sure as hell leave my filth where it came from.

1v1 me in pvp and see what happens fag.

t. homosexual fanfic writer

Disgusting. Take your degeneracy back to Holla Forums.

At least you have enough shame still. I can still save you from a life of degeneracy!

I'm the guy with who has a big titty black gf

Are you black?

How would I be a racemixer if we were both black?

She's going to cuck you with a bbc.

I get to retire in nipland. Oh well.

Hasn't happened yet and there's been 3 others before this one.