You guys playing any browser or smartphone "games"?

You guys playing any browser or smartphone "games"?

Other urls found in this thread:

babarageo.com/flash/ginormo/
adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
nekogames.jp/g2.html?gid=PRM
dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/ranger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I starting playing this game called "Dial". It came preinstalled on my phone when I bought it. It's sort of a choose your own adventure game where you input ten random numbers and hit "Call". After the game loads (which makes this weird ringing sound) some interactive voice program greets me. You can pretend to talk to them, which is kind of cool, but the NPCs usually get angry and cut communications with me. I haven't beaten it yet, but it's kind of fun. Check it out if you own a phone.

Thought you were joking but it's real.

Got me with that one.

Not gonna lie, I do, and yes it is for muh dick, and no it's not fate nor granblue. Sage and check my dubs.

I was emailed a while ago to try the (oldschool) runescape mobile app. I'd have to pay for mems to play on any of the worlds worth a shit but it could be you know, not awful.

I mean if they bothered to email a ~17 year old account about it maybe they're actually trying. Right? Whole thing kind of makes me feel melancholy

I play Sudoku.

It's just procedurally generated garbage you fucking casual. At least the Camera game is augmented reality and can record footage of your gameplay.

That sounds like a nice replacement for my loneliness.

im glad this game exists, it turned all my favorite esoteric arms in to sexy

user, npcs don't answer telemarketers. Try calling the "MOM" character or make friends so you can add them.

I don't even have a MOM on mine. Also, this game is really poorly localized. Some of the numbers give me NPCs that cant even speak english.

I play some shitty eroge on dmm, because holy fuck some of it is good, but holy fuck is most of it bad. In two games my waifus had a new version release that I spent all my resources on and couldn't get.

The cuckge is funny. It's gaycha shit, but with the added layer that after you spent all that money getting a character, there's a good chance you're not the one fucking her. But I doubt anyone that actually plays that shit is bothered by that.

TORN

That was a good one

I've been playing Dead Ahead Zombie Warfare at least once a day since I got it. I have Dead Ahead, the first game, but I generally only play that one or twice a month.

"Smart"phone users are cancer and should be gassed.
Also report and shitpost in the fate/shitblue fantasy threads every time until theu kill themselves.

I'll have you know it's called Gayblue Faggotsy

Mobius Final Fantasy looks unironically cool.

its a garbage mobile game.
Everytime I look at it, I can feel all the wasted time and money on such a piece of shit.

I did, but after paying $6000 in 4 months my family did an intervention.
Had to delete my account completely before their eyes.
Especially painful for me, because I had 5 good IV Witch-Nowi on that account.
Since then I've been emulating stuff on my smartphone, but using buttons on a touchsceen is about as comfortable as it sounds.

I bet you also paid for a 4-digit price Star Citizen .jpeg.

WTF…

Kill yourself Heroes scum, you ruin fire emblem as a franchise by doing this, itd be better to everyone if you were just dead

There's a reason several countries are trying to regulate this shit, it's as addictive as gambling and only slightly less destructive.

I don't have a smartphone, but DBZ dokkan battle soothes my power level autism.

>>>/killyourself/

kek

How so? When gambling you have an actual chance to win.
it's more like burning money than gambling.

I tried playing this and they charged me for every run. These microtransaction nickel and diming practices are going too far

Pay to play garbage. Who is this even supposed to appeal to? Who made this garbage, a Chinese Jew?

Sometimes.
babarageo.com/flash/ginormo/
adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
nekogames.jp/g2.html?gid=PRM
dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/ranger/

Why would you spend so much on that FE game of all things? They give out orbs like candy. Much less can be said of other mobage out there.

data wing would be pretty good but I want to play it with a controller. Has anyone been able to run it on an emulator? I tried andy and bluestacks already.

nice

every mobile game is absolute trash, the only ones worth playing are Hitman GO, Devil's Attorney (and not even that much) and emulators.

what sorcery is this?