Game center CX's new episode

New episode on Arino's adventures has just come out. go watch it. it's good for you sides. It's good for your soul

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/1003982

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/@gamecentercx
steamcommunity.com/groups/GCCX
sa-gccx.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thing I saw this thread, my RSS downloader broke and I almost missed it.

I have no soul

NO SFTU HES NOT A ECELEB HE S A TV CELEB. ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT JKFSADL;JIJFtFELLOWSTROKEVICTIMOIERFOIDSAJ;

At least I know where to get a mega link for the episodes, but holy fuck.

What? I downloaded it in like 5 minutes flat.

Isn't it sleepy time for the slants right now. It would make sense why no damn slopes are seeding at the moment.

Come the fuck on, guys. People have been pulling this line for years when it comes to GCCX,

i think you should look at my image

I just use sa-gccx since they're the ones actually releasing the subs.

At least I don't have to wait.

Reminder to anons that you can find most GCCX episodes on archives.
archive.org/details/@gamecentercx

>Acting like a redditor cuckchanner retard
You know, you could have had pointed out that this shit is being translated by goons and fucking Kotaco of all things did the translation for some of the episodes, but no, you have to go full retard.

There is literally nothing wrong with SA-GCCX subs. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and these only release at noon and midnight.

This was a really cool gimmick. It's a shame it never released in the west. (And I can only imagine why.)

I'm not saying SA isn't shit, it's just that they're literally the only people bothering to sub the show.

Kotaku doesn't dub this anymore

outside the initial run of some early Eps the western version isn't a thing anymore.

IIRC /vr/ back on cuckchan tried but it died out quickly

Maybe some kind anons here could try to sub them as well. Beat out the goons as well.

oh hey thanks for the notice

Fuck off, arino is a faggot.

fuck off, user is a faggot

Wow, that episode was really painful to watch, for a game that has one of the worst relationships depicted in memory. Literally blacked back in 1991. And she's even into an abusive relationship just because she can't have a normal conversation about her boyfriend's weight

This shit is boring as hell. Why do you enjoy watching someone else play videogames poorly? Is it because he is japanese and you are all a bunch of weebs?

What's wrong? Can't deal with a little competition?

Kill yourself nigger, only retards like this fish faced fuck.

Stay mad faggot

If you are a cuckold maybe

But he's an actual celebrity.

Are you really this mad at a fictional penguin?

not everything done by goons is absolutely terrible, especially projects started many years ago that are continued by people who never bothered to get banned but haven't used SA in a long time
(this is most of them, by the way, as SA has been totally fucking dead since 2014 at latest)

the only joke is you

top cuck

I'm gonna guess you have sign up for an account to not constantly get 500 internal server errors when doing anything right?

There's a Steam group that announces new episode torrents / streams: steamcommunity.com/groups/GCCX
There's also an archive site to keep track of what's translated, but the download links are mostly broken: sa-gccx.com/

Why the fuck is there a Steam group for a show?

No, the site is just held together by duct tape and autism. It goes down a lot but at least it isn't run by the cartel.

The fansubs have really inconsistent releases, and sometimes there's different groups involved; 'subscribing' to that group's main thread gives you Steam notifications when any new shit gets translated.
There should be some Tumblr and Twitter accounts out there doing the same thing.

I'm saying why the fuck are people using a video game transaction service to host this shit?

What do you mean, nyaa.si? And why should I care?

Because they have a stranglehold on the subs scene and would like to keep it that way, and especially hate those evil racists.

Why does this guy get a pass when he's the same shit as any other worthless stream whore?

Because he actually plays games.