Kevin O'Leary

What will happen to him when the revolution starts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalobserver.com/2016/02/18/news/did-kevin-oleary-once-wipe-out-entire-industry
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70198356/#q70215092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have him swim in a tank filled with eels. Then set his corpse on fire.
Then sacrifice the remains to a pagan death god.

I really hate humanity.

Literally first against the wall

Not a tank full of sharks? Missed opportunity fam.

What's so special about this guy than any other porky out there?
Ok i must i admit i have a real hate for Elon Musk. The fucking prick really thinks he is Jesus Christ.

Either this, or Equestrian Lunar Gulag.

same thing as any other porky

why are people so obsessed with punishing capitalists after the revolution

if the means of production are in the hands of the workers, then the capitalists have literally become irrelevant. just let them skip on with their pointless lives afterwards.

Mein Gott, this show is disgusting. Watching these poor deluded petite bourgs beg the smug Porkies for their cappiebux makes me physically sick.

he on da TV

I would only punish the biggest of porkers.

Like Rothchilds.

Obviously lack the will to be a part of the vanguard. But you do win a free train ride to a voluntary work camp.

i fucking hate it. and i hate that people in my house like it.

The old bourgeois class will still be a potential threat to the newly established DIctatorship of the Proletariat if not completely liquidated.

Yeah but they won't fight that much. After the first porkies start to die, the other will prefer to try reeducation.
And those who really want it, can be reeducated. Even the last chinese emperor got reeducated.

This. Their connections, friends, hidden money, and assets still make them a threat to retake the reins of power. They must be sacrificed for the good of the revolution.

Because somehow, irrationally, it feels good to make bad people suffer.

It's pretty basic to the condition of being oppressed. Sadism is a fairly natural reaction to a boot in the face

This is stupid.

Power does not have to be absolute to be sustainable. If it did, only the most brutal and authoritarian of civilizations would have survived. And all evidence shows the opposite, i.e., more free and permissive societies last longer.

This is more acceptable of an answer.

Admitting that you have sadistic feelings is a very human thing to do.

This thread.

You won't have to worry about what punishment Porky's get if you kill them all.

wouldn't that be their punishment?

Not if we "accidentally" shoot at them.

Shooting in the head is the most humane method of eliminating the people. Study says they don't feel it, but nobody asks the dead people.

Sharks with red frickin' laser beams!

You are very naive.

This fucker is literally the greed incarnate. Shark Tank is so difficult to watch now that I've woken up to the evil that is capitalism.

Tbh I still like Shark Tank and think Kevin is a pretty funny guy. He's a greedy, insane Capitalist but he's only following his apparent self-interests and filling a role the system needs filled. And Shark Tank is interesting in the negotiating/business aspect. They intentionally try to downplay any exploitative aspects, that's why the majority of the sharks were self-made. Kevin is thrown in there for some porky fun.

Under communism, their actions would be considered criminal. So I'd think that they'd at least have to go through whatever counts for courts then.

Make him repay his debts to society insofar as that is possible

Not if they're killed in war

Jesus

Theā€¦ what?

You seem very invested in preserving the ruling class, as if you believe they have something to offer society and were seeking their favor and influence for your own personal interest. Care to shed some light on that definitionally corrupt position before you go stand by the wall next to them?

The individuals in the ruling class are just cogs in the machine same as the proles, fulfilling a role the system needs filled. If you want to punish them for fulfilling that role you might as well punish all government employees, MIC workers, soldiers, and all workers in general for perpetuating the system. Leftism is for the liberation of all humanity, not for you to enact your revenge fantasies.

Daily reminder this faggot was the one responsible for destroying the dot-com boom: he sold The Learning Company to Mattel for 4 billion, and TLC's stock price fell to 27 million in one year.

Source:
nationalobserver.com/2016/02/18/news/did-kevin-oleary-once-wipe-out-entire-industry

How much did snakes like him, Zuckerberg, Jobs and Gates hold back computing?

Holy shit he's a cunt

OC for the /LP/

kekked and screencapped

10/10

This desu senpai.
Also has anyone else noticed Shark Tank is having a bit of a resurgence lately?

All of my keks

Hearty sidesian kek

just wanted to post this

Very original, 10/10

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70198356/#q70215092

kek

It's true, nothing is ever happening to this guy. He is a massive shit head though.

This is how I feel, to be honest. I don't want to live in a society that feels justified in mercilessly killing an entire class, beyond the point of ceasing their power. When people can be executed so liberally, it'll inevitably lead to people being killed for more minor things, or for being sympathizers, or being framed. Meanwhile, no one is actually better off because the Walton family is dead as opposed to being in some prison or living a shamed life.

with the other porkies

I like that one guy in the background smiling

He seems so happy to be there