Vidya Griefing Thread: New Bread Edition

Because the last one wasn't totally derailed and hit bumplimit. It's on page 13.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/warchamp7
archive.fo/Pravu
archive.fo/NcsLP
archive.fo/m9Dr8
archive.fo/eMzTu
archive.fo/dM6g8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow the fuck up.

t. russian squealing kid

I smell salt. Sawwy your minecrap house got burnt up kiddo.

shit wrong webm

this

Newfag can't link

GO BACK

cough

I just didn't bother, you double nigger.

Posting the essentials according to an user from last thread. Been binging through BobJim's stuff. Did some angry ass server owner decide to set his underlings on his likes bar? Shame some of his stuff is still privated.

Not exactly griefing but funny.

Was posted last thread multiple times. It's certainly griefing on certain parts of the video.

For shame. At least be original, man.

deleted your dirt dong?
pwned your pork pasture?
flattened your farm?
broke your box?
flamed your foyer?
donged your dog?

Why is Yukas such a hood target?

Remove that dogshit
Add in Team Gamerfood, ph0ne and p0mf

My dog likes it. I see nothing wrong when both parties are enjoying it.

Don't knock it til you try it.

Well Loosiv's only 4 months old. he puts up some… interesting videos that's for sure. I subbed to see where he goes. I don't expect much but you never know.

Does anyone have the original "I am a gamer" video? I need some cringe.

Every time.

give me a sec on this one, chief

It isn't quite vidya, but it sure as hell is funny.

Posting the objectively best Vent Harrasment.

Don't skip ahead for best results.

Jack Savage is better

Here is an old one with the Duke.

I thought grief meant sadness

Is this you?

He went fast for our sins

reported

Yeah, but the more apt terms like "vidya bothering", "vidya annoying", or "vidya angering" don't have the same feeling as "griefing"

Fuck you OP
I'm supposed to create these

The best part about Minecraft was griefing the retarded kids before they became the predominant demographic.

Horsefucker is the generic term for everyone who sexualizes animals, you fucking dipshit. You’re all horsefuckers.

P sure it was for bronies you dumb newshit.

Posting an old favorite of mine

Horsefucker was just for bronies, hence the horses. Then 4/mlp/ ran with the insult to the point that they became literal horsefuckers.

Good taste user

Gotta hand it to Goroncity. They may not be as creative with their griefing as some others, but they know just what buttons to push to make people rage.

Have you seen what happened to the avo guys after they stopped griefing? Sad story.

Ive seen this before. And I will watch it again.

This fucking video only get's better with age, everytime I'm reminded of it I think to myself that it's going to be unfummy this time but my sides explode everytime.

I had to look around because I haven't really looked outside their channel much. Krysk is still active on the forums. Storm/Warchamp post game streams on their respective channels. Other than Storm being a normalfag who plays PUBG, what else happened? (I remember UnknownGamer was really sick 2 years ago or so, but I never saw news of him recovering or getting worse.) Am I missing something?

STGGGS does it better. Hes just saying the same thing and to the same person and saying he wants to fuck a 5 year old. Its funnier to bully autists.

Even then this video does it better.

It's not that he's saying the same thing.
It's how he convincingly says it with pure conviction and how rustled she gets.
The other people telling her to shut up and one of the griefers tellimg her to accept his friend invite also makes it pretty funny.

Who became a tranny?

This is just right.

Try looking deeper at warchamp. Social media. Twitter. Troll's remorse.

I tried looking at Warchamp's twitter but found nothing about troll remorse. (Then I realized after several pages of tweets I only went back 2 weeks.) Going by how much of a libtard leaf he is, I'm willing to bet I'd find a tweet from him complaining Trump tweets too much if I searched enough.

I bet Warchamp would be the most likely going by his Twitter. If he does go tranny he'd probably be kill before UnknownGamer.

twitter.com/warchamp7
archive.fo/Pravu
archive.fo/NcsLP
Warchamp's Twitter is pure cancer. Also
Today is Feb 17, 2018. His account has been active for 2,990 days. That means he has made on average 36.857 (or about 37) tweets per day for over 8 years.

Hello Bob Chipman

there is only so many griefing stories and they've all been told here by now
don't try to turn this into some faggy general
dubs

Why do slavs get so butthurt over vidya holy shit, this is golden

I AM THE LAW

What a fag.

Destiny and TuBerculosis getting greeted is always good to see.

Never forget boston salt party.

storm is a tranny now

Cry more you little bitch.

I couldn't find anything about Storm being a tranny now, but I did find his Reddit account still actively used despite him saying it was a shit site for years.
archive.fo/m9Dr8 (you can find proof this is his account in the older avolition videos)
archive.fo/eMzTu
I'm not sure if this comment was serious, but they apparently tried to be game developers. Except their reputation fucked them over. If this is true, they should have done better with opsec or keeping their personal/online identities separated. or work in a better industry

archive.fo/dM6g8
RIP
What the hell fucked them over so badly?

What pokemon is that?

Secondlife shit is the best.

Nah, you could tell he was trying so hard not to laugh at that.

It's a baby caracal.

There's no such thing in pokemon. Get busted faggot.