Mark Appreciation Thread

I'm worried about the cake kike getting burnt out, when he does a decent job. He gets rid of the console war and goon cancer. While I'd like to see the 4am and LOL threads removed, overall I'd say he's alright. Especially when promoting shit like gamenights and the video game events. I kinda wish he would bring back the move nights and Dev Q&A's.

Anyway let's say something good about the Board Kike for once.

He's a big guy

Fuck off Mark

roll

Fuck no, he’s a fucking faggot

You might be right, but this thread is not video games.

Nice try, Mark.

Imagine the pain the guy who made this image must've felt by pasting Mark's smug mug 109 times and carefully positioning them inside the squares.

Rollan, I hope I somehow dont get mark.

I'd only say something nice about mark if he could outplay me in a videogame.

I think Mark is pretty funny and that he has been the best option thus far for board ownership and moderation.

I'll say that that was a legit cool thing he managed to do a couple times.
He needs to lay off the cake though.

Truly the best Jew to walk the earth.

I dare say if we had them now the edgy rapefugees would probably bury the thread in shitposting.

All things considered, and despite him being arse at vidya, he makes a pretty decent job.
He also makes for a fine meme.

I like the big guy, I just don't like when I get a ban for mentioning that consoles are fucking dead
its the truth Mark, accept it, install Gentoo!

He will never be Anthony Burch

Mark we know it's you made this thread.

Rollin

Mark is fucking garbage but it could be worse I guess.

How many cakes do you think Mark has raped?

There are no good Jews, kill the fucking kike, make Holla Forums great again.

When he finally dies, insects will probably find his body passably nutritious.

we should have a dedicated console war thread, I really need to let some steam off

Eat shit faggot

yeah, because every PC game is steam only, and also because piracy isn't a thing….

That's because you don't know any better.

DAILY REMINDER:
THE CAKE JEW ATE HITLERS FUCKING FACE.

I could nitpick this and that, but it's rare you get someone with the balance of dedication, lack of monetary compensation, and lack of faggotry that Mark brings to this board. Keep at it, cake kike. I wouldn't trade you for the world. (Or at least any of the whiny faggots who do nothing but shitpost and complain in meta threads.)

I wonder if he farts on cakes for sexual satisfaction.