How do we deal with the Autism problem?

How do we deal with the Autism problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-autistic_economics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me help you out OP

quality thread

Robo waifus, of course
all of this autism stems from being undesirable to 3DPD.

pity reply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-autistic_economics

Here are some more stories

The autism problem is a symptom of alienation in capitalism. We cut the balls off, we fix the problem.

I say dumb shit to people all the time.But I enjoy acting like a creep so most people find me "intriguing" or so I'd like to believe.

Just stop browsing imageboards and read a good books jessuuus.

here's more autism

thats just funny / curing boredom

oh my fucking god I had a good laugh.

first, second, THIRD(has happened to me) and fifth were too fucking hilarious.

we should find a way to prenatally test fetuses that are predisposed to autism and make it mandatory to abort them

this is coming from someone diagnosed autistic. it is a horrible disease that provides nothing to humanity and must be eradicated.

90% of the user base of chans, wouldn't be here, according to your plan.
some Autists do have incredible talents, that could be exploited and I think they could develop them better outside capitalism.
so nah.

How can you act like that and not kill yourself?

autists are people too.

and nothing of value was lost

those talents exist in SPITE of their autism, not because of it

neurotypicals could have those exact same talents without having a horrible disease that makes them incapable of existing in normal society. seriously, it's nothing personal. like i said, i'm autistic too; i just think we should do the right thing and eradicate it the same way we're trying to eradicate every other disease.

Are you Implying that I have the Tsim?

I know man but the super focus of some autistic people is quite formidable.

there are many other mental disorders, that cripple social abilities of the people that suffer them, but we shouldn't slaughter them before they are born just because of that.
some preventive measures should be taken and people with those disorders and mental illnesses should be treated.
they shouldn't be left to rot.

I alternate between laughing and feeling sad at how relatable a few of those are.

Eugenics.
Social darwinism.
I wouldn't kill off introverts simply because they hate socializing with people.

As a late-diagnosed autist, I'd suggest euthanasia.
The ones you get as kids, you can wall off in their sonic the-hedgehog fantasies, raising them to know they're different from everyone else. Late diagnosis? You're fucked, you've been forced to develop a vague understanding of how to play the game, to act semi-normal, to not ask for help and to hide any problems you have with excuses - no, I'm not retarded, just lazy, haha.

And then they tell you, no wait, there's been a mistake. Well that's that. What fucking use is that? You think people are just going to accept me dropping it all now and going "no actually, there was a mistake, I'm retarded" - no. You suggest applying for autismbux because you're in your 20s and never worked and your family look at you like you've suggested you're going to rape someone to ensure them an heir. And everyone else is the same. They don't see, they can't see, you fit in too well. They see you're odd but not retarded, so you're getting no sympathy, nothing.

So unironically, euthanasia. You make that an option and it'd make things much easier. The zero-sum nature of the game would be exposed, and any risk would be removed. No more concerns about the future, death is just a button press away.

Click.

Well your obviously lying
Sincerely an actual autist

What?

Robowaifus will solve many problems