/Xenoblade/ Aegis Edition

Discuss xenoblade chronicles/X/2, xenogears and xenosaga also allowed.

Pouch item favorites:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wxzG9dGB5ivHdc_Pq_G7T5hDXLvysh8NcZBeNeaULKk/edit#gid=0

Side quests, owner deeds unique monsters, pretty much all the info about everything in the game:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=2006989440

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-out-next-week-with-advanced-new-game-mode-easy-mode-more-lots-of-details/
nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-new-game-plus-delayed-to-march-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, now I can stop faffing around and go up the world tree. I recall reading there wasn't any point of no return. Is this correct?

CENSOREDBLADE
E
N
S
O
R
E
D
B
L
A
D
E

I want NG+ to save Vandham and have him impact the story somewhat.

Kinda, you can go back to all but one titan.

Can pyra get pregnant?

She's a blade, blades don't make kids. If they did we'd see Vess and the old man have kids of their own.

I'm guessing it's Indol? There's fuckall to do on it anyway.

correct, everything else is accessible

In game they mention drivers marrying their blades. Also Malos referred to Pyra as a "useless sack of flesh" when he attempted to drain her of whatever magic bullshit the aegis's have. So maybe they are just sterile.

She's an Ayy-jizz and they can rewrite code and shit, so maybe she could potentially have. But after the ending I think she's just a generic blade as the source of power is cut off and tree is gone, so probably not anymore. Rex might get sex but not a pack of kids to scrub his back

The only one I agree with was Sheba's, going from Harem to "Tea Party Friends" was kinda dumb.

but think about the children user! Sheba is a fucking pedo!

yes, the power of friendship can make anything possible.

Threadly reminder

Nia is a gud lad!

Clearly the thing to do is /u/ring Pyra. If they cuck you, cuck them back.

Vandham was there to be the old mentor (who actually gave genuine advice surprisingly) that dies giving the MC more drive.

I wish you could have fought vandham first and then morag.

He was the hero Alrest deserved, but didn't need.

It's not so bad tbh. Sheba is still a lesbian, and the worst was poppy's barking translation. The rest is still pretty good

after finishing XC2, I was left with a xeno sized hole in my life so I decided to replay xenogears. it's been a long time since I last played this game but god damn I instantly remembered how good that game is and fell back in love with it. that being said, there's one fucking problem i have with this game and it is random enemy encounters that occur when you activate objects in a combat zone. even worse is that these random enemy encounters can occur when trying to activate a memory cube (save point). I was recently in that reaper infested ship just before the 'Ethos' gets wrecked and i'd say that 70% of the time I tried to activate a memory cube, enemies would attack me and then it wouldn't even go into the save menu after the fight so I had to risk activating it again. after that, I decided to completely stop using memory cubes in dungeons

I never thought I'd see the day.

post the webm if you are so great.

crippling autism unfortunately

Jin boss fights where always a treat

Actually, Nia could do the /monster/ solution.
RAPE THE HELL OUT OF REX

My dick can only take so much user. I swear this game is the reason I'm masturbating an average of 5-6 times a day now.

Would you rather the /chaos/ solution and bite the pillow?

but I'm not

Rex has already been fugged

The fucker ends with a threesome

Actually, thinking back on it, I think the issue isn't that there are encounters on interaction, it's that the fights were a bit taxing on the PS1 so the devs made it so fights had a 2-second buffer between the moment they're rolled by the RNG and the moment they actually start. That could be giving you the impression you're rolling fights when not walking around.
Or it could be an entirely different issue, I don't know.

The worst part about Niatorare being a blade is no litter of kittiens from Nia at the end. ;_;

New details about the next udate
Transcript
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 version 1.3.0 is landing next week, director Tetsuya Takahashi has confirmed. This will be a rather substantial update as it’s comprised of the Advanced New Game Mode and more. Continue on below for more, though be warned of potential spoilers.

First, Takahashi says you’ll be able to use members of Torna as Blades. These include members of the organization like Akhos, Patroka, and Mikhail. Even their Blades will be available – Obrona, Sever, Perdido, and Cressidus.

The new mode will also allow you to dispatch all Blades on Mercenary Missions. Drivers now have new skills on their Skill Trees, and you can lower the level of a Driver at inns. This will increase the amount of experience earned when you win battles. Bonus experience can be used to purchase new special items, including an item that lets you hold more accessories.

As for what carries over, in Advanced New Game Mode you’ll keep:

1. Driver Levels
2. Unlocked Skills on both drivers and blades.
3. Blades
4. Items and Gold
5. Mercenary Ranking Level
6. Town Development Level
7. Unique Monster Kills
8. Cut-scenes

Quests, Heart to Heats, Skip Travel Points, and Mercenary Missions will be reset.

Players can unlock Advanced New Game Mode after beating Xenoblade Chronicles 2 once. You’ll need to save your game right after the ending.

As for version 1.3.0 in general, these improvements and changes are being implemented:

– You can lock blades so you won’t accidentally release them
– Can skip the Core Crystal bonding cut-scene
– When you enlarge the mini-map, icons from the skip travel map will now be displayed.
– Added an Easy Mode
– New sorting option being added for items

Note that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 version 1.3.0 will also include more items for those who have purchased the Expansion Pass.

Takahashi said in his note that he hoped to have this new update ready earlier. However, there was a lot involved here, including a bunch of debugging. That’s why it took longer than normal. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will continue to be updated, including new content from the Expansion
nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-out-next-week-with-advanced-new-game-mode-easy-mode-more-lots-of-details/
end transcript
a jewtuber (embed) included more details than this artcle, that is
>Pneuma's lvl 4 special

Out next week

God damn, I was expecting the initial Torna Blades, but even the flesh eaters I did not see coming. Nice to see the mini-map further improved as well.

is it next week yet y/n

Just as I started to convince myself that I actually enjoy looking at the same damn shit cutscene a million times.

Didn't think I would do the New game plus but that looks good. More skills and extra accessories slots though? I hope this eventual challenge mode really increases the difficulty.

I'm the autist who set out on Zenobia's Monster Hunting adventure last thread. And since NG+ lets me keep all my skill/affinity progress, I've decided to entertain myself by beating the game with the lowest party level possible.
So, skills to the max, best possible equipment and all the meta-abuse I can muster, but I'll only level up if I ragequit at some boss or UM. Will deliver results and quest log here for whoever might be interested.

Is all of this free or paid? A mix? Either way it has filled with with confidence for the expansion so I'll be buying it now.
I haven't played it in a few weeks maybe even a month now but when this patch comes I'll get right back in to it.

EXPLAIN????

but XB2 barely had any censorship, yes it had some weird dialogue choices. However from both a visual and gameplay standpoint, the game is identical to its Japanese version. Unless you're being a faggot which in that case, go home.

XBX didn't have any gameplay changes between Jap and Eng versions too.
Visuals yeah, thank god for uncesor patch and emulation.
Still I think that as a video game X is better than either 1 or 2.

The changes to Xb2 are text and voice and given that we have jap audio that means the game we experience is still the same as jap, given you watch the a decent amount of animu and are able to understand a decent amount of the jap audio which i suspect 99% of Holla Forums is, it makes no difference at all.

XBX comparatively had everything under the suns fucked, not similar at all.

Way to out yourself as a retard. Treehouse's "localization" of XBX was a complete fucking travesty compared to XB2's. I still enjoyed X despite Treehouse's best efforts but I'm not stupid enough to think the two are comparable in that regard.

It's far more than I've expected, but I hope NG+ also buffs the enemies. T-rex and his super monster friends are already too easy to dispose of as it is. I also hope the Driver skills add some crap that makes Shield Hammer blades useful for once. M-maybe I'll finally get Kosmos in the NG+, I lost willingness to play now that I can only farm and farm.

Wasn't it 8-4, not treehouse?

I mean I aint arguing about localisation being fucked up, but it still was impossible to even discuss the game itself.

You're right it was 8-4, I'm mixing up my cancer.

We did have some fairly solid discussion back when it released but nowadays there's less people playing it so most of the time it's the other issues around it getting brought up.

Shit taste confirmed.

I'll give you a pass for better than 2 as i see them as fairly equal but 1 is by far the best.

I believe it was a joint effort.

I can recall exactly 1 XbX thread we had which had good discussion (I think i even have a archive of it) that didn't get derailed until after post 300 which was maybe a month or two after release. If we had another with some decent discussion i unfortunately must have missed it.

all free

False, XCX threads at release were 100% about the censorship. If you tried to discuss the game you were immediately dogpiled by the same people who try to start shit again in this very thread. Pointing out that retards in the localization team were triggered by a breast slider is obviously fine, but some are in to get headpats for being steadfast anti-censorship warriors and it's just goddamn obnoxious.

Hell, if that's the case the paid DLC must come with best girl (Nia) to suck your cock.

Yes, clearly having integrity and being strongly against censorship is wrong.

One can do that and like talking about games. You don't care about xeno, you're just here to shitpost about censorship and ruin this thread. I draw the line at posts like these , which immediately derailed the thread into a holier-than-thou pissing contest, inviting (1)s like (you) along. If you can't understand how that's cancerous, then I'm sorry to say your "integrity" isn't worth shit. You're a nigger.

This means Link is gonna be DLC, isn't it?

I hope we get Isaac instead, but knowing Nintendo it's gonna be Link or Marth

If I've already finished it, will that count or will I have to do the final boss again?

Yes it was but we have to take into account that this is some of the lightest censorship we have seen in awhile in a Nintendo product.
I'm not excusing it, but it could have been a shit ton worse. Voice your displeasure but also make sure to say that its LOADS better than Xenoblade X was or Fire Emblem Fates.

Wasn't that Wulfric?
Or do they mean his Monado?

Wulfric was the spider in Uraya. Malo's was the xenomorph looking motherfucker.

Fuck me, you're right.
Always thought they were the exact same.

Anyway, how do you think players will be able to obtain the Torna blades?

Good.

My sides weren't ready for this user!

Considering I think all of them left a crystal behind and even cracked ones usually start working after some time, your likely scenario is the most probable.

Wasn't Mikhal a blade eater?

How many pages is the artbook?

It's pretty beefy, has some great art too. The art book and the music CD justified the special edition to me.

Yes, and he got exploded, so him surviving makes no sense. If Mikhail he can join the party, why not Jin? I get Malos as it'd be weird to fight Malos with Malos, but that's not a problem with Jin?

fucking sweet!
whut?
that shit only happened to me once, with boreas, lost 2 hours of gameplay.
FUCKING CASUALS!
poor malos, he only wanted a good driver.

smh tbh fam

is there a mega with the artbook and the full OST?

I know cats have weird dicks, but is there even anything special about cat pussy? Aside from them getting turned on by it getting pierced by spikes slightly more than human females

Probably those you killed will be kept as tombstones.

Oh, to bad they will not give you a list of shit you already killed and put it in the map.

I'M GOING TO MARRY PYRA/MYTHRA

I want mudslimes off my board.

There isn't, the specificity lies more in cat wombs which are designed to be impregnated by several fathers at once.

I could have done without this knowledge

NTR is based on human society. Cats have estrus, which forces their females to be completely and utterly consumed by the desire to fuck for a while and completely frigid the rest of the year. Hence the litter model - one mama cat gives birth to a whole load of half-brothers. If humans had this sort of sexuality, marriage would not even be a relatable concept.

>he doesn't know all pagans were doing polygamy for thousands of years
Come on, man.

Besides, we all know Pyra is Best Girl. Mythra is just the tsundere garnish

bullshit i dont believe you!

More news on how you get Torna blades
From the mouth of Takahashi himself

So it will be gameplay over narrative coesion, just as we speculated from the fact that we would be able to send any blade on quests. Throw logic out the window, as long as it makes the game fun!
you do realize in one of pics only ONE of Hanna's forms is going on a mission without the others, didn't you?

Best or best waifu?

I'm sorry momma for what I'm about to do.

I will oil her up every single day.

Excuse me anons, I have… matters to attend to

Bullshit! I want Fiora or Melia blade. Fiora would be interesting as a dark element blade with dual swords if dark is associated with gravity.

It makes zero sense and I would have preferred if you got them from quests, but I like this philosophy. Getting Torna blades early definitely sounds fun. I didn't think Takahashi would be this liberal concerning the story of his games though.

I would love to have Fiora, but I suspect the ZOMG SPOILERS aspect prevents it.

It is a NG+. The first games NG+ gave you the monado III at the beginning of the game.

Smash already spoiled it.

Is it absolutely confirmed they're restricted to NG+ or is it just an assumption we're working with here ?
It's not something you'd say after you've locked them to NG+, is it ?

See
The entire first segment of the post is stated to pertain to NG+, and, given that the reveal about torna blades is in that section, it's fairly safe to assume that the torna blades are locked to NG+.

Didn't Yoshitsune use a bow in his flesh-eater form?
Icon looks like the scythe-weapon for Suzaku.
Also:
>all of Yoshitsune's loved ones sans Jin in one team with Nia
CUTE!

DId they mention the Gormotti mayor's blade he uses in the first real boss battle? I dont know if they counted it being included next week with the rest

How dare you want to use that 10ft tall tank to protect yourself in battle you monster, I am going to kill you. The guy who stabbed me is a noble soul.

The best part is the guy might've been an arrogant faggot likely cooperating with Bana for shekels, but he was a good guy. The party killing him led to conflict between Gormottis and Ardainians which is shown by several quests like "group of catboys is angry" appearing, it weakened the planet and allowed chaos to ensue to the point a group of nearby bandits wanted to raze the village. Great fucking job, he probably was merely using Bana too because he wanted to catch the Aegis and not give it to the furkike but Mor Ardain so he gets recognition. I'm sure Akhos the loli torturer, Jimbo Coldsteel, Malos, the faggots who tried to kill Mor Ardain in a sidequest, bitch who purposefully poisons people and is let go because she feels bad and many others are far more deserving of living.

Xeno games and "noo, this obviously evil guy did nothing wrong!" go hand in hand. One dude in Xenosaga literally did nothing but sadistic evil laughs and ruining everything up to trying to destroy planets hurling gigantic space stations at them and he got the "we need to reach an understanding!" treatment.

no, there are definitely fights that occur due to interaction. when the RNG decides to punish you for walking, the music stops due to the 2-second buffer you mentioned and you are still able to move around. but when interacting with objects, thye music stops precisely at the moment you interact and you are unable to move around. not to mention that there are certain objects in the game you always have to fight random monsters at every time you play the game. one of the very first treasure chests in the game is like that.

great pic. even better when you realize that Lin and Elma are nowhere to be seen

I wonder if her hair is actually long or just short

Poor Rex is thrown into a conflict he knows nothing about. He was just there to salvage treasure who happened to be the Ageis. Next thing he knows is he gets stabbed in the back and is saved by the blade girl. Rex is only fulfilling his promise to take Pyra to Elysium because she saved him. Rex is in that unfortunate case where everything he thinks he does right is fucking wrong because he know's nothing. The fool's tool if you will.

He gets a threesome at the end for his trouble.

At least shoulder length, she has it up in a bun thing under her train hat.

Is Morag evil?

The art book is really good.

What if her intentions are pure love?

Has it been that long?

TFW her hair never comes down

she truly is secret best girl

I love Nia so much

they were always been flesh-eaters

clearly the game was rushed.

Why don't you marry her?

Because I already did

wut?

Shes mine fuck you.

You do know you're on a board where a guy married a Neptunia character with sanction from the devs, right?

How are the Xenogears and Xenosaga games anyway?

fug, i missed that, care to post it?

3 xenosaga games for the ps3 or 2 cant fucking remember and 1 phone game i believe.

first half is boring and slow then the game just starts to get interesting it craps its pants and pulls a Hideaki Anno. Great sprite art, and good combat for a JRPG, but a bit overrated. Still worth a play.

i'm retarded

Xenogears has a great combat system and an interesting story, but

As for xenosaga, can't say I liked it. The storytelling and main character are obnoxious, the comic relief's annoying, the setting isn't really properly explained until the second game, and by god they went full retard with their use of acronyms. But if you can't get enough of space operas, acronyms, and Nietzsche, then go right ahead. If nothing else, you get to see some quite neat space battles and shit blowing up.

Dont forget mechs

Can't say I have any screencaps to post, sorry.

Yeah, there are the A.M.W.S/A.G.W.S/E.S. but they always felt like a secondary gimmick, just there because Xenogears had mechs. Almost none of the story focuses on them compared to Xenogears where they were an integral part of the setting.

I should play them all.

So, not really a major concern or anything, but when it comes to the Titans dying off, the characters always go on about living space. However the Cloud Sea is clearly shown to be the equivalent to a real sea when it comes to buoyancy. Nothing really prevents building giant boats, and indeed the Argentum Guild is just that. It's less a problem of living space and more of resources. Sure, you can grow gardens on a ship but you can't be completely self-sufficient forever. The resource problem is so immediately relatable I wonder why they didn't just go with it in the first place.

IIRC Argentum is being held up by a Titan, sort of like a blimp.

Whelp. I'm at the busywork part of the game where I have to collect materials to advance. I want to hold off on the gacha game until I get decent luck. Anything I should know before rolling blades?

Keep commons of the same type of what you're after. Supposedly it ups the chance as it takes names out of the pool of blades.

Should I bind all my early commons to Rex? I remember hearing about each character having their own seperate pool of blades.

Argentum has no comodities though. Where are you gonna get minerals from and plant farms?

I did check if afterwards and that's true but it seems like an afterthought, clearly the nopons are getting by on an artificial structure. There's just a titan up there. It doesn't even make it float any higher than the cloud sea. The world design doesn't really express it's needed.

Argentum has several plant farms, but no minerals obviously and you've got to take that soil from somewhere. That's what I was getting at. Creating artificial space shouldn't be as impossible as they're making it seem, since you float on the cloud sea. It's the resources that are the sticking point.

Each blade is bonded to the character you select forever, only a super rare item can make you switch. However I wouldn't get more than one rare blade on Rex he unlocks the ability to use every character's blades later on

After getting 3 rares on Rex, stop using cores on him, focus only on the other characters. And you'll only really need that tip about hoarding commons of the same element you are farming in late game. I can say that only y last 3 or 4 blades needed heavy grinding to get. Every other came from rares and common cores.

This, especially since it was localized by NoE.

all the boats are titans, the only boat that is titan free, was the one the torna was using to move around, so i guess the tech to build shit titan-free is lost.

Actual spoilers
The architect also mentions that the cloud sea is made of NANOMACHINES, SON, that disintegrate matter and rearranges it into random items of the past which comprises all the garbage salvagers find. Rex also mentions that the cloud sea has the same density as water, so even if you build a boat, it rund the rist of being corroded by the clouds over time

So for now early game I should leave Rex his wind knuckle common and give other characters alt roles via rare blades? What about Nia? Or should I do her NG+?

i think the NANOMACHINES! were used to fix the shit that got blow the fuck up, and the shit salvagers find were stuff that survived his FUCKUP and the war
Its not like it mattered at the end, he just made a big ass continent and call it a day, all his people turned into monsters? nah fuck those guys

my fetish

Getting rare blades at the beginning is not that much of a pain if you look for chests and pop a core every now and then. It's not like you need heavy grinding right away. Your party is going to be Rex/Nia/Tora for a long ass time so Nia is going to be your only sensible option after getting one or two rares on rex. He gets a mandatory rare at some point, and you may want to give him the beastly core you get mandatorily at some point too, he's not too good on Nia

Well, that's all I'm gonna ask about blades for now. If I fuck up I fuck up. Also should I give Poppi alternative roles once Rex and Nia get tanks or should Poppi stay tank?

Keep Poppi Tank i'd say, she's really good at it.

If you get a very good tank blade I suppose you could, but Tora is very good as a tank as he is set up, so I'd only advise it if you feel adventurous. Also, the other party members are a primary tank and a primary attacker, so Nia is probably going to stay your primary healer, a role you can't eschew as easily as in XC1.

:^)

couldnt find a better lewd picture of her.

I changed the language to nip to hear her orgasmic voice, I was disappointed when it wasnt the same.

That is not alright in the least.

I wonder if Nia has a marijuana stash for medicinal purposes. Dromarch has botany. And Nia is turning out to be a dank meme cat.

Meh, meh, MEH!? Poppy is not for fipfap. Poppy is for head pats, and handholding, and walks in the park! Meh! Meh!

I need to replay Xenogears because Cain weirds me out to this day. He never interacted with the characters and then Rahmses killed him. My younger self could never really figure out his deal.

Dammit I read all that in Tora's voice!

Something about being the first human created by Deus and meant to be the administrator of humanity until his boss pulls a Zanza. I think he got killed because he got in the way of that. His bit is at the point where Xenogears gets a bit too dense to easily follow, really.

nigger, that dialog IS from Poppi QT

well, he is the master driver and poppi wants to be a REAL blade.

whats this ruckus over here ?

That orgasmic meh meh meh is genuinely in the game.

ebin

anyone has the actual scene

It's not a scene, it's just the voice clip that plays when you gift her one of her favorite things.

Not a scene in particular. She sais that every time you feed her an item she likes

Is it weird that I legitimately like dub Nia for having a whale/cockney accent?

No

so which webm is better? this one or that one?
also, i can do any blade intro, just request it.

Oi luv yeh, Rex. Oi wahn yer knob in me cunt, gimme a propah piledrivah. Make this ca' moan. Oi'll suck yer pecker dry, oi will.

are you ok, user-kun?

Oirsh Morag makes my dick shrivel

minor spelling mistake

Should've started with

To the gas chamber with you.

Nigga you dumb.

still not good enough

Finch sounds pretty masculine in english, I guess they needed a reverse Floren.

Is there a way to get the original skin weapons back on your blade?

Chips dropped from lvl 130 dinosaur superboss in Temperantia grant the original look. No other way, and the chips are only good on healers, pretty shit on attackers due to their low crit rate and even worse on tanks as their block rate is not high enough.

Is there more?

pretty sure that's a shoop fella.

have another shitty edit

Fuck I want Fiora to be a secret new blade so badly. But I don't know if there's a dual-sword class.

Eh, a new weapon type wouldn't be that weird. You could probably use the dual whipswords as something of a template.

It's the little things

Dual scythes are close enough. I just don't think she'll be in for the same reason you felt the need to use spoilers in your post.

Makes more sense as a Nintendo cameo for Xenoblade 2 than shoving DumpsterFire nuEmblem in the game. Still I'm not getting my hopes up.

But Nia is a dank meme cat. Dromarch has the field skill to find weed easily.

it's nia, they just gave it a weird romanization that never shows up in the game ever.

I don't know whom I even want really. As long as it's not an absolutely new, made out of scratch blade, the choices they could make are going to be fine. I wouldn't mind any blade from Xeno series, a relevant Fire Emblem character or one from Golden Sun.

Patch when?

now pls

I think next week?

Next week was last week. If it doesn't drop today or thursday I'll be sorely disappointed.

full house meme'd a delay into reality
fuck you user

After looking back at this I have this image in my head about blades giving birth to core crystals for some reason.

?

my quick reply field blocked that one out, I am a retard sorry

If you want Rex to be a cuck you have to fug Pyra yourself, Nia.

Niatorare

Happy valentines and such.

Steampunk Pyra does wonders for my dick.

Is there a term equivalent to sameface when it comes to writing? Because xeno games tend to have specific plot threads in common. And I'm not talking about the broader strokes of western mythology namedrops or "it turns out this fantasy world ties into our modern world at the end".

So, is the first Xenoblade Chronicles as good or better? I've never played it. More importantly, does it emulate well on Dolphin?

Yes, it emulates well, there's only a minor graphical glitch on saves which doesn't impact gameplay. The sidequests are much shittier than 2 but the story is fantastic. Get to it.

Yeah, I read around and most people seem to think the sidequests are MMO-tier. But

Fuck yeah, I will.

They really are, but they're completely superfluous. There's only a couple that unlock important stuff like skill trees or monado arts, but even that isn't too vital. One might say you could need to hit them up a bit to level up enough for the main story, but I find that exploring and hunting the unique monsters is the most efficient way to grind anyway.

This is the werdest thing in the game. How do nips even justify this? Why give someone superpowers for being a good customer? Why call it a deed?

that second woman looks absolutely fucking disgusting
If you find that shit hot then you're definitely gay

Never fucking change Holla Forums!

oh shut up user, you like futa dick and traps and no one judges you

I don't like it overmuch when tiddies get that comically big myself, but I'm fairly confident she was specifically made to spite this type of sanctimonious cunt. They whined when Pyra was revealed, bunnytits was revealed later.

I'm not sure what the problem is.
If it's the hands, I absolutely agree that they are unattractive, but just give her gloves or something.

Sure.
What?

I'm glad Niyah lost. Now she can be mine alone.

she fat nigga

I still think that she would look better if she had a less human face, it doesn't fit with the rest of the body

Really?
I only ever check these threads for good webms like and new lewds.
I have no clue what she actually looks like in the game.

begone bait

begone furry

feast your eyes

Not bad.
Nia looks even better in-game than in the screenshots.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
no

So, do you prefer the trap or the furry earth healer?

Trap is better gameplay and looks wise.

If you fixed the goofy face, Nim would have a great design.
Strange, I don't recall goofy noses in that.

That's ridiculously cute.

Also I never noticed how insanely long Herald's arms were instead that mech thing.

Yeah, fat tits and a fat ass. I thought darkies like you went wild over “Thicc Wite Wimminz”

So, did any of you faggots actually play the first xenoblade? Discuss your take on the story.

DELETE THIS!

here you go

she is covered in fur, did you even played the game?

user, her fucking design is all over the damn place.

the only weird thing she has, is her pose looks weird in some angles just like when you see the faces of the characters in bad angles, everything else looks ok

Xenogears is the greatest RPG of all time. Fight me faggot

panzer dragoon saga does the same things as xenogears, has a better combat system and accomplishes the same goals better and with less wasted time. All without going to shit once you put the second disc in.
fight me faggot

F

Pyra and Mythra's animations are cute.

Traps can still stick their penis in girls instead of being ass-fucked, there is no changing the furry in that girl.

This is actual artwork done by this bitch!

Fucking wew. All I'm seeing is the concept of beauty being insulted.

Xenoblade 1 is better.

Can tumblr jump off a building?

Imagine the world shattering earthquake if they did.

Christ on a bike.

That's some mediocre modelling work with the panties.

Is it weird that it's the noses that I find the most off about these?

This post nailed it.

Fucking full house and his fucking meme magic are to blame for this
nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-new-game-plus-delayed-to-march-2/

Holy shit.

Fuck. Most of the update is just for new game+ though, right? How many times am I going to have to watch that blade resonating cutscene?

Somewhere between 1, and several quintillion, depending on both your luck, and your desire to get rare blades

It's not too clear, really. The working assumption is that everything mentioned is only for NG+ but nothing 100% certain. Especially since things could change in the two coming weeks.

Certainly not!

in memorian

Gone, but not forgotten

Wait, what? Why?

Probably some joyless fuckers who complained about the lines as a legitimate problem rather than a funny one.

Its been 320 hours, Ive completed all fucking quests and bosses and super bosses, grinded out 300+ legendary cores and still trying to get vale or Kosmos to drop.
Is there any way to make this happen faster?, I have full luck I can get, keeping only dark element common blades which I now have about 100 of, opening with justice booster and nothing is dropping from hundreds of these cunts.

You have much worse luck than me. I'm at 150 hours and I only miss Kos-Mos. I won't play before NG+, so she isn't going to come before that date. I hope they don't make the RNG blades hard to get, I want to fuck around with glasses faggot and other blade friends without having to farm each one of them for 10+ hours. Fuck that.

See my luck is only shitty right now, I unlocked the rest long before the end of the story, and I have an OP team of S5+ but I want the only good rare dark blade and the only fucking light blade that drops

Maybe try the trick some fags mentioned? Keep all the dark commons as no light ones exist, remove unneeded earth/fire/etc ones. Then spawn them on Zeke with Justice boosters, or on whomever you want it. The pool to choose from will be smaller and it'll be more likely Kos-Mos or Vale are the next.

Took the advice from a jewtuber who had every rare blade my chapter 7, he didn't even had 999 luck in any of his characters.

Doing exactly that although I believe the common blade pool is actually infinite. Using only one justice core too its just taking fucking forever.

it isnt
my last blade was Agate, I think I drew close to 50 stone blades before getting her, Wouldn't be surprised if darkness had a symilarly sised pool

I have more than 50, I'd say around 85? and the dark blades are still dropping

makes sense
I had to store both stone and wind (since both drop from the same stat)
since the only light blade is kos-mos, then it makes sense that they would make the dark pool twice as large to account for that

Also forgot to add. The information that there is a finite number of blades in the whole game came straight from the director himself, it isn't speculation.

Well time to grind 100 more legendary and rare cores I guess

damn, user, your luck suck, only once I failed to draw a rare blade when opening all my cores.

EVERYTHING on tumblr has the same god damn style as this. And it is repulsive regardless how many times I've seen it.

ever since 2018 started ive had shitty luck in nearly every game iv'e played

yeah, there's both a high-res texture pack and a 60fps unlock for it, plus you can fast-forward through the combat with turbo.
Only bad glitch I encountered was that it would occasionally just freeze up, like once every 6-8 hours or so. This can be easily remedied by saving to a save state often though.

For what it's worth, I've never bothered boosting my luck before core popping and got dozens of rares out of commons. I'm only missing four rares now. Zenobia, Dahlia, Dagas and KOS-MOS, and haven't even touched legendary farming yet.

Fucking hell, I haven't installed this yet because I'm still playing through other xenos first, do I need to play this in a faraday cage?

Well, I just played the opening. This is some top 10 anime battles shit right here, I haven't been this happy in a while. I fucking love the dub voices, especially the way the Nomura-tier edgelords and Pyra are burgers but all the normal people are some variety of bonglander.

I'll probably be avoiding this thread for big spoilers, but I guess the game plan is to level up Luck for better chances of getting rare blades, and not put rare ones on Rex since he has special blades? How long does it take to get Morag? She seems really cute.

XC2 just seemed exactly the same to Tales of Berseria, almost beat for beat.
I guess these games are pretty formulaic?

Morag joins at the end of the Mor Ardain chapter, which comes after Gormott. I wouldn't worry too much about spoilers, I haven't seen those in the threads since the release. Also Rex gets a mandatory special blade but there is a deeper reason why you don't want to give him anything beyond one rare to get by until chapter 8.
The bong accents are pretty silly but they're done so unapologetically it's charming.

whoops

This feels like reading the baitier side of a "did nothing wrong" thread. They're so goddamn confident they have established Amalthus as more of a threat than Torna and Torna as dindu nuffins. Well, they did not succeed.
Also, is it me or is Tora fucking huge for a Nopon?

Torna and Amalthus both did a TON wrong but Torna would not be at all if not for Amalthus so he does deserve to get a bit more shit.
Tora is big but consider Bana is even larger, so I guess Nopon tend twored small but there is still some differences in size.

When I finished 9, I still didn't understand why Amalthus did what he did. I mean, he bandaged that one faggot who went and killed a family and he got pissed, but after that there really wasn't any indication of his current behavior.

The problem is that him being at fault for Torna's behavior does not excuse them. The game however works on this assumption, and suddenly one conniving dickhead wanting to destroy the immediate threat for selfish reasons is an unspeakably monstrous act.

>Hey, how about you help me destroy the guys who are trying to destroy everything right now?

I don't get how Nia is a blade

(checked)
All I know is she ate her "sister" and became a flesheater

Fairly sure what happened was her Driver had a daughter who was dying and in an attempt to "save" her he merged the two of them. The end result was Nia who outlived her driver and became the target of Indol funded lynch mobs until Coldsteel rescued her.

Nia's big backstory was definitely left vague, which is strange for a xeno game. Maybe there's some NPC dialogue that gives more tangible info.

Except Amalthus also killed the Tornian Titan and effectively doomed the world to a slow death.
Jin and the others were most certainly not painted as being in the right, just that their angst was understandable. Rex was never trying to kill any of them anyway, hell he probably would have forgiven Amalthus too if the big doofus would have stood down at any point. Fact is Torna was bad, as they let extremisim overtake them due to the horrible circumstances they found themselves in. Amalthus was a bit in the same boat, but he had far more power and he was leading the world to ruin because of it and indeed, created Torna to begin with.
In short no ones defending Torna but Amalthus was worse and really at the end of the day, the games true villian, since even Malos was his fault at the end of the day.

Torna was not only portrayed as being in the right, they were portrayed as being innocent victims you just have to talk to, which they are most definitely fucking not. Amalthus being the root cause of their anger, again, does not magically transfer all their wrongdoing onto him.
Amalthus is not worse. He's a more insidious kind of evil, but every actual ill inflicted on the world during the course of the game is squarely on Torna. This is like the hero of Death Wish deciding to trigger a nuclear apocalypse because the robbers who killed his daughter. It would be complete nonsense to consider the robbers the greater evil in this situation.

From what I understand, while they are called flesheaters I don't think it actually involves literally eating the flesh, since Blade Eaters don't work like that. Just a merger in some way of human cells/organs being placed in a blade.

If Architect just spoke to Amalthus before, after or during anything bad that happened 500 years ago, everything bad would've been averted. Amalthus was just a deeply depressed guy trying to usually do the right thing, but fucking up unwittingly or because of Architect's incompetent programming that he could've changed at any fucking moment anyway. Architect was a literal NEET shut-in with the possibility to do anything and could've saved everyone by just talking to Amalthus or pre-chimp out Malos to clear shit up, but no, better to just cut your only remaining wrist and get an emo haircut. He could've programmed shit smartly to not mean one important Titan getting fucked up means everything is going to die or so Blades are good and turning Drivers good, so all the powerful people in the world would be nice. World peace fucking achieved, if all the strong are good guys, weak will follow the example. He didn't deserve thanks from Rex, he should've gotten a "sod off cunt go cut your only wrist you incompetent dickwasher"

Architect has some blame. Depression is not enough of a reason to not act, but i'm not 100% convinced him talking to Amalthus would have truly changed him or even stopped him. Amalthus probably would have convinced himself that Klaus wasen't the "true" Architect. Fact is nothing The Architect did was out of malice, so he can't really be considered the villian.

All Architect would need to do is explain how Aegises work, tell him what'd occur if he were to bond with Malos as-is and maybe give him advice. Maybe even give him a magic headpat, because the guy has had a hard life he's at that time spent either surviving, saving himself or helping others out, basically being a good guy. If Architects checks his mind again and he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't decide to at least improve his opinion of the world before opening Malos or to talk to Malos to explain why he feels the way he feels, don't let him take the crystals.

What infuriates me the most is that they had a readily available reason not to destroy Torna's ship - a ton of blades were being held hostage. But no, better not even acknowledge it and just have Rex be a faggot who ruins everything because he wants to be BFFs with coldsteel the destroyer of worlds.

Why did Amalthus even snackbar Torna the Titan? Did he think Mythra and Addam were there and he didn't want Mythra to destroy more worlds by "accident"?

As I said, The Architect was held back by his depression. So he fucked up there, but it wasent done out of Malice. Amalthus still gets the most blame since much of what he did was full of malicious intent.

Rex didn't want to kill anyone, his whole arc was one of optamisim and hope for a better future. He would have spared everyone if he could.

One part wanting the other Aeigis for himself, for simple power purposes and one part "No witnesses" thing. It's why he "liquidated" all the Tornan refugees.

This is not about Rex's character, it's about the developers seeking to justify obliterating Torna being the evil option. They could have gone with the actual reason of destroying Torna genociding a bunch of blades. Instead, they defended Torna with Amalthus making them emo, but not actually being the cause of all the destruction they wrought.

Aside from a bunch of assasinations and almost starting a war between Uraya and Mor Ardain, they really had not gotten around to causing much devestation yet. Malos during the Aegis war yes but not as the orginazation Torna. They were bad guys by that point to be sure, they ALL would have gone to some nations prison. All they did pales in comparison to Amalthus using Malos to devestate Temperantia, no matter what Judiciums crimes were, or the actual killing of the Torna Titan, or attempting to control Mor Ardain Titan into suiciding itself.

Curious question. What is the best way to make Nia purr like a kitten?

Jin actually has two hearts, presumably one is his driver's. So I suppose it involves some sort of actual flesh transfer

Grab her by the pussy

You can play strip poker with four rare blades (but no main story blades). Which four do you pick?

Nia's character design in flesh eater mode reminds me of the Elin from TERA

What about flesh eaters? They are part human right? Or would because they were originally blades mean that they are essentially barren?

just finished xenogears. The game was crazy fun and disk 2 isn't bad but man there's a lot of lost potential. I guess I'll be starting xenosaga next

Kassandra is an obvious choice

Perun,Korra,Dahlia,and Praxis for me I think.

But shes already naked, technically.

She has that weird ice dress thingy. In anycase her starting with lower "health" is hardly a problem foe me now is it?

The kid was a girl, anyway, and she wants to be as pretty as dahlia

I was thinking about scratching Nia under her chin while I stroke her back.

Is it wrong that I find common female blades sexy too?

Getting real tired of this shit.

They know their audience

We're getting a gunpla too? Kickass. The figures are too expensive for me but i can buy gunpla.

Anybody else think Malos is underdesigned? I was waiting for him to turn into some fluorescent purple "true" form to match the look of Pyra but he just stays so plain looking.