A boy and his pet

What are the better games out there that are about the protagonist and their companionship with a non-human companion, or rasing of said companion?

Metal Max always features a dog.

MGR

The Monster Rancher games are a super tight focus of raising the monster.

Evo turned it into a more focused adventure game and was kinda weird.

There is also Digimon world 1 and Digimon Next 0rder where 90% of the game is raising your partner to take on an adventure.

But be warned, i's not fit for people who suck at video games.

Does Digimon World count, or does the non-human companion have to be a distinct character?

I want to fuck Renamon.

Monster Hunter Stories

DW1 does require that, especially if you want to get all the possible town digimon.

Monster World 4, except it's a girl and her pet.

Do any of these count?

Pokémon

There's always the yellow version.

you have to have a high IQ to understand the genius of this man's actions

MMBN makes it pretty clear that Navis have human level sapience, and that treating them as pets or tools is considered shitty. They actually have rights, according to the law books in BN6.

Navi's aren't human, they're friend.

This is why monster rancher will always be superior to pokemon.

The game does it great, though you need to be familiar with monster hunter to really get the impact of the writing.

fuck man…

I have no idea why people didn't immediately stop watching Rick and Morty after they literally played a minute-long McDonald's advertisement in the middle of an episode. The show might as well just say "you are a fucking consumer sheep, now buy our sponsors shit". Who approved this and why didn't the entire fanbase vanish after it happened?

The show actually explicitly said the sauce isn't important. It's the fault of the mindless viewers droning on about the sauce. They've been so conditioned that what wasn't supposed to be an ad became one.

Y'know, sometimes I've wondered what'd happen if a Nickelodeon licensing deal went down and they started up a chain of Krusty Krabs selling Krabby Patties.

This guy had to have known what he was doing.
There's no fucking way he wasn't doing this on purpose.

How do you know what you're doing and not do it on purpose?

How is this any less believable than the foam video?

If I remember correctly he was some aut-right kekistani faggot doing this 'ironically' to make fun of the other spergs.

Don't mention that shit. It derails threads faster than the forbidden one.

Ironically is goon speak for "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED MORTY, YOU GOTTA TRUST ME"

Holy shit I still own this.

It's a good game for being from a shovelware Japanese dev that makes titty ninjas.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't. Fucking everyone in almost every country knows spongebob, and would want to at least try one once. They wouldn't even have to make a chain, just have one or two like the Pokémon centers and people would still make the journey to try one.

Why? There's people who took the "Shut up and take my money" meme seriously. Reddit is full of them.

Care to show?