4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite card video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've been going to my currently unoccupied parents house just to take a dump in peace this week. what level of control is that

the one that lets me hang ritsu

You've been playing Yugioh again, haven't you Ritsu?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I annoyed someone today.

Gwent

>>>/eerie/

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I didn't play R6S for like 3 weeks, started playing last night again and all of a sudden I'm amazing. MVP a lot of rounds, clutch wins, killing entire enemy teams myself. Dunno what happened.

>>>/suicide/

Is this another fightan chick?

what's that?

Been sleeping and eating a bit more the last few days, so I'd say I'm slowly gaining it. Without sleeping pills or anything at that.

Never been into those to be honest. I'd rather play with the actual cards.

wait nevermind

It's not a day off work without a surprise snowstorm to kill any plans I had today. Also today is Jam's Birthday. Say something nice about her.

who'd you annoy?

yes.

Why not just stay there?
How goes user

I never stop. Have to play every day because mobileshit.
Whats good fam

You already know

Good job on that. Also, nice to see that grill actually smile.

because all my stuff is in my apartment, and i thought my folks were coming home tomorrow but its actually sunday, which was a relief since i don't have to pick them up from the airport yet

Her smiles are ephemeral just like mine.

friend
And what is she from?

Yeah, I figured it out the second I posted that. I'm stupid.

Haven't played many of them. Did like how Baten Kaitos actually worked the way cards work into not just combat, but gameplay and lore as well (blank magnus for instance being able to copy the essence of certain items for easy transport). Also remember some yugioh game on the GBA featuring the Battle City stuff with an Original the Character as the lead, but I forget if that even used the yu-gi-oh card game rules properly or not.

What actual card games you like then
How goes girl I forgot the name of again

What is a jam

Did they go somewhere fun?
I dreamed I was back in nippon last night, was max comfy

Yes

no u are stupid not really

Artifact :^)

After doing some looking around, I may be able to get Viewtiful Joe and DQ8 for $15 each. Should I not go through with it if the guy I'm getting them from wants me to meet at his place?

She's from Guilty Gear.

she's a character from Guilty Gear. She's a chef known for being loud and having shit luck over the course of the series.

I have had food poisoning for a week and pooped my bed

portugal, the old man could use the vacation hopefully he's letting himself unwind a bit

Ah, I'm more familiar with Blazblue.

By the GBA period they did start using the real rules. The ones on the GB never did though.
How goes user

How goes user

Thats really sketchy for me. Always did deals like that in public. Maybe googlemap his house and see how ghetto/nice the area looks

I used to play yugioh, pokemon and magic, but that was way back in elementary school where original and/or rare cards were a currency like cigarettes in prison.

My condolences.

Tetra Master

That is some control loss.

Why'd you no (you) me?

You're not Huey.

Mornin lads, how you all doin?
Mostly just gonna lurk tonight; playing 100% OJ with some other anons.

You lads playing anything fun?
I'm still having a blast with MHW, taking my time with the story though now, since i have a lot to do in HR7. I've also been reading the first volume of Overlord's light novel and I'm rather enjoying it so far.

Blackjack

sounds like some good progress user

That sucks user. At least you can stay in and play vidya all day
Jam is cute, happy birthday Jam

Pics or it didn't happen

I know literally nothing about portugal. I don't even know where in the world it is tbh
Europe? South America maybe

I still own all my cards from when I was a kid. Could make decent money selling them if I bothered

How goes user

Been playing some tactics ogre since I got my PSP batter innamail

He died a long time ago.

Alright. Some lady in town didn't like the fact my coat has the shit hawk on it so I berated her.

A bit more of Nier, doing all the none fetch quest side quests.

Sounds like you had a shitty day.

I'll do that. I try to avoid sketchy shit unless I've looked everywhere else for new vidya. Also the guy I mentioned yesterday who said he had F-Zero GX said he would rather trade the games instead of me buying it off of him. I have some GCN games I could trade to him, but I'd have to think about it. Would Sanic Mega Collection and Simpsons Hit and Run in exchange for F-Zero GX be a good deal?

I'm feeling a bit less gloomy so I'd say so. Starting to enjoy music again too and started reading again so I'm getting there.

Same. Most of them I stole from a jewish classmate who had a shitton of original japanese pokemon cards. He never noticed so no harm done. Also got some original yugioh cards when I went to see the movie, they gave them out along the tickets.

Alright, I suppose. Just waiting out the week at this point. Need a decent single-case sized DVD case that can hold four discs though; picked up a bootleg NGE for $6 a while back; discs and cover are alright, but the case they were in is pretty shit.

Okay. Just had a plate of fish with orange sauce as a late dinner. Also annoyed that some shows I'd put on my backlog have apparently been DMCAed, at least in JP audio with subs format. Meanwhile it seems companies don't give much of a shit about the English audio versions being more readily findable (though in one case I thought I'd found a channel on jewtube and the entire series was zoomed in as fuck to bypass copyright; why even fucking upload something in that state, no one wants to watch like that). Granted, I'm not too hard line on the "dubs vs subs" thing (though I do understand where people are coming from), but still.

Fam fammo famalam
I'm playing r6s and yugioh and also punch out and some GTA

Shit hawks?

I'd compare prices online. I'd personally take the deal but I don't like sonic, simpsons h&r is only ok, and fzero gx is 9/10

You're a music guy?

I haven't either.

Nothing wrong with stealing from a jew.

Someone called my eagle with the swastika in its talons a shit hawk and I guess the name just stuck.

reported and filtered.

no u

Personally, I'd say to meet somewhere public in between both of our houses to buy/sell. I mean, who's to say he doesn't have some fucking rape dungeon in his basement?

No. Obviously there's a certain weight to personal interest that can influence how much something feels worth, but consider how much all of those go for normally. GX is like $25-30 on a good day where I am, and I'd say both of the games you're considering are like $10 each, if not less.

probably a canadian.

I never went to see any movie.
I used to know this assburgers kid whos parents were really rich. And they'd buy him tons of yugioh merch. He had so much that he'd literally just give you boxes of cards when you'd come over because he owned 10x copies of every card.

A huh

Do it to regain (You) privileges

Got any good jew stories from that jacket?

I did ask if he wanted to meet somewhere public, like the local Tim Horton's but he insisted I meet him at his place. Also I checked the guy who had F-Zero GX again. He's only willing to trade for N64 and SNES games, and there's nothing in my N64 collection I'm willing to give up.

It one of the few things I still enjoy and get that sweet dopamine running. More of a listener than a player though, I know a couple of songs on the guitar and I've taught myself some stuff on the harmonica but I ain't no Muddy Waters.

Yeah specially when he used to bully me for speaking with american accent the first few years of elementary till I assimilated the spicness.

Sweet, how many did you end up snatching from him?

I've been thinking of that ever since he said shit hawk

You ever get those metal tins of yugioh cards? I had about 5 of those full of cards from him.
Though I already owned a ton as a kid anyway, was spoiled.

I mean a case that takes up the normal room on a shelf. 14mm, I think. Some companies have taken to doing releases as two half-sized (7mm) thin cases in a pack, and back in the day, there were also wide cased releases (Bandai in particular seemed fond of those). Basically, I'm saying I need to find something that will fit the cover art, but have space for four discs inside, either two on each side of the case, or one on each side of the case with a double sided holder in the spine.

Kind of funny that they got 26 episodes and both movies on four discs.

You need better local options than Craigslist or whatever.

Got some balding fuck in some libshit city to fall on the ground and cry. It helped when the Ivans started to tell the other commie shits standing around that Stalin would have gulaged them for being useless faggots and they should stop taking their AIDS meds then let nature do its course for the better. That was all in the timespan of a streetlight.

Incidentally the shithawk comment came from some dude off the I-5 in Tacoma.
lel the only thing good from eastern leafland

shame on you.

I don't know much about music, but if you got a nice other hobby that's fine.

Must be low quality if they shoved all that on there

Ivans?
We should have wiped out AIDs back in the day. Ovened every fag, would have been easy

every other local option has nothing interesting or the good shit as overpriced.

it's in europe. I was taking a bit of a vacation myself with the old man gone but the roommates having idiots over every night is ruinin' this for me

on the flipside i just got the fucking material i needed in monster hunter world to make some new armor

nice, i've heard good things about that game but haven't played it.

ehhhh "fun"

that's good! Have you tried doing some light workouts as well? Those help me feel a little bit better when I feel kind of sedentary. I need to start going for walks myself.

sounds pretty tasty.
nigga just use KA

is that fun? I've been kinda looking at it but have been on the fence about it for a while now. Another user told me it's going to shit
meeeeeeeeeeh

Hi

Checkers

They can be with the interjection from the characters on that specific quest, but yeah they aren't that special.

Да, мои русские. I'd be lost half the time without their drunken antics.
They're giving themselves drug resistance bugs, they'll die out real quick

Its great, its practically the Yugoslav wars summed up by a jap in a fantasy setting. Remember to get Deneb.

I would have offered to house sit your parents house right at the beginning. No room mates, maybe get some pizza money for doing it. Would have been comfy

I know that the fanbase is pissed about some update or something but I have no clue what its about honestly. Zombie mode or something stupid I think.
Games fun though, got a lot of neat classes to play with.

How goes user

I've been playing siege since late year 1 or so and the recent updates have been really sloppy, try before you buy as it stands right now

didn't wanna move my stuff back in for the week

I'm off work again. It's pretty rockin.

Jews will just infect people "on accident" again like they did to japan when that happens though

And look at what that laziness got you!

I don't know. NGE was from the mid nineties; if it's the same resolution as it was originally intended to be displayed at, I doubt it would take that much space per episode, though the movies would obviously take more. And as an aside, there was such a thing as DVD-9, which was in turn bigger than the standard DVD size, so if those were used there probably wouldn't be much of a problem. A handful of PS2 games used DVD-9 as well.

Have you considered general multimedia stores?

I miss the days when I didn't have to make an account to watch shit, thank you very much.

been there, done that.

Gonna do anything fun with your time off?

If they are bigger than a dvd, how do they fit in dvd players?

I think that was more of people didn't know how to sanitize stuff for hemophiliacs. But yes the hooknose needs to go.

They never got here cause imports were closed back than, that's why having original cards was a luxury since there were so many knockoffs circulating. Had a bag full of fake cards which I threw away since they're worthless, I just kept the few original ones I had.

It's still there, I just learned the spic one too. English classes were a cakewalk for me except when the teacher demanded me to learn the brit accent since most teachers here get their titles at british institutions.

That and reading got me through high school ,dropping out of college twice and my drug issues. One of my best high school memories is listening to Tales from Topographic Oceans by Yes lying on the grass when classes were cancelled due to a bomb threat.

I kind of do involuntarily since I go to buy cigarettes at 2am and the only store open is 8 blocks away. Still kind of defeats the purpose but it's something.

I mean i've still been staying up till 6 playing monster hunter for the last few nights, only difference is i'm getting annoyed a lot

How about Amazon?

I posted last year around October about my family making a eviction notice against me, I have managed to weasel my way out of most those problems but i still lack my PC. But this story isn't about me. About a two months a ago as a /tg/ roleplayer join a friend's starwars game on request. Among the new players was a recruited girl new to the game, she decided to make a a highly specialized Droid surgeon with colonist, doctor career. For about a month we played the game with the party, her voice was soft and calm though she had no combat ability she would heal the party and give out passive buffs in a peppy naive voice, always bringing a cheery attitude. Around new years she said she had surgery coming up that week, and would tell as how it went in three days. About a month with no contact ,and me along with the rest of the party assumed she just didn't like the game and ghosted our messages ,and we decided to keep playing. Today I received a generic message from her account explaining she had passed way because of complications during surgery, and the relative only now got around to notify her social media contacts. I went through a total break down, and realised what I missed in retrospect. I would have been able to guess I would be so deeply affected by this news. I will never forget her.

Kingdom hearts chain of memories

Nope. Just more work from home most likely. Friends might want to go camping innawoods again though, so something interesting could happen maybe.

It's more how they're layered.

I'd hate to live where you do.

>believing in (((accidents)))
Jews were trying to weaponize it

I fucking love knock off cards. I own a handful of really fucking bad yugioh ones. Nonsensical words just thrown together on a card because chinks don't know english

F

Haven't tried that yet. Mostly because I've never bought anything online before that wasn't steam games. Also I'm worried the package would show up at work and the fam will open it out of curiosity while I'm gone.

Yeah, i only got through High School too, I doubt I have any useful skills tbh.

Oh yeah that's right, they're a nosy bunch.

Sorry fam that sucks. Was she cute?

I haven't been camping in a decade. Would be so comfy.

If its thicker than a normal dvd, how does it fit

I find argies funny, we hate the brits but we need their accents.

I dunno bout that.

That is fucked, be thankful you weren't with someone before their lights went out.

Grab SKS, go innawoods

I've had experience with Amazon, and ebay at times. Pretty alright provided you actually inquire about things if they matter to you (case, cover, manual, etc) or have pictures so you know in advance what you're getting. But I rarely use online ordering for preowned stuff, since I stand a better chance at cheaper prices locally.

Just tell them not to touch stuff that comes for you and you'll open it when you get home. Or get a PO box specifically for yourself.

fetch quests are rarely fun

Deneb?

eh that'll do it.
wew
i'll maybe check it out on the next sale i suppose

had a feeling, i'll wait for a steam sale and if it's lame i'll just refund

nigger what since when?

hey that's pretty good already then. Yeah, it's better than nothing!

Losing a friend anywhere sucks.

Automata has that down too bad the character interactions during them aren't that great.

It's really heartbreaking because the base gameplay is so solid and its got the best destruction engine use on the market right now but they've hit the wall with gadgets/operators and instead of shifting focus keep making broken operators

100% orange juice is fun.

at this point i don't know if i ever had it in the first place. the only time i ever feel okay is when i'm working but i don't know how to live outside of that anymore.

kof xi. i never really understood card games tbh, they seem so rng based

The tainted blood was sent there during the 80s when nippons economy was great. They figured it'd be degenerate sex fueled shit like in the US at the time and thought it'd spread like wildfire.

Yeah zombie mode wouldn't really fit in with this more tactical kinda shit anyway. Thats more for CoD garbage.

Yeah breh, best witch around. Takes a small bit of farming to obtain.

Normal DVDs for games and such are DVD-5 single layer to my knowledge. So, even with DVD-9 being dual layered, those fit too. That said, I have heard that sometimes certain systems will have issues reading DVD-9 games over time (laser issues), and I would assume certain DVD players would for TV/movie DVDs as well.

Alright, maybe I was thinking of another site that did that. I'll look more into it.

It's okay.

Where do you work?

It is
How goes user

What kind of work do you do?

Why weren't everything made with this dvd 9 technology

The ones here were local, no gibberish just shit quality materials so you knew right off they were fake.

Mine had an agricultural orientation so I could always plow the fields and pick apples in Patagonia.

Yeah that hypocrisy is one of the many reasons I despise my own kind. We don't even acknowledge that the brits stole the falklands from the french and settled them way before the Patagonia was even part of our national territory.

Better than nothing, that sums up my healing process pretty well.

Spending more time shitposting here instead of playing it cough, yoz, cough since I'm too exhausted to do much else. I really like shindenken and orange juice as companies.

W-What?

Oooooohhh. I had an uncle who was in chaina for a long time so I got funny knock off shit every year for xmas.

Are you yoz? Did you kill him? What are you saying here

Probably because those discs might be more expensive than DVD-5, thus a question of whether or not more room was needed? Companies do like cutting corners, and in general, if your game, or volume of a show, was less than that 4.37GBs, you probably wouldn't even need to consider DVD-9. Especially with how prevalent chopping up anime series tend to be. Granted, it's gotten a bit better than in the past (original NGE DVDs were an eight volume, 3 episodes per disc fleecing), but you still see various shows where the publisher wants to milk out as many volumes as feasible. I'm glad I got my set of Baccano for a mere $16, because originally, it was four volumes at $30 each here. And it Japan it was eight volumes with 2 episodes each, but I'm not entirely sure what Aniplex charged natively for it there.

We had our own crops, learned to drive tractors, raised chickens, sheep, etc. That kind of stuff since our is still pretty much based on exporting soy and beef.

Funniest one you can remember?

If I recall it was just hemophiliacs who got the GRIDS for all the blood stuff was for them.

Such is life in chori land

Elsewhere innaworld schools tend to have some specialization to em.

*our economy

Okay, KA is looking somewhat promising, at least at first glance. Though, given how DMCA happy some places are, and how many sites I used to use have gone under or had their library grow much smaller, I'm surprised they're allowed to host as many shows as they seem to.

Actually, a few might has four episodes, considering it was 26 episodes (with the movies as a separate thing). But I remember the last time I saw some individual volumes, it was mostly three per volume.

Sasuga el culo del mundo.

A bunch of weird ugly "pokemon" figs I got when I was 8. Imagine like pikachu colors painted on some random monster toy from something entirely different.

This is why I dont buy anime

Diseases spread you know

I'm eating his time.

I feel cheated.

what did he mean by this

i work from home, im a drawfag

I didn't do many of the sidequests in Automata honestly. I need to replay Automata

oh so there's a handful of operators that are objectively the best to use then?

exactly

is she cute?

for KA you just need an account to DOWNLOAD the anime, not watch it.

yeah user, babysteps.

eh I always use KA when I can't find whatever it is I want to watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime and fuck paying Crunchyroll

The legit game?

Oh, do you at least drawing what you want?

Yeah, yeah, you rushed it to get to ending E.

Is Tsukihime worth "playing" If I haven't "played" any VNs?

Is Overlord worth watching?

Do you make much money doing that

That is true.

仕方が無い

I never went to school for the most part. I had a family trade

You tell me.

Oh where are you from?

Yeah that sounds like something chinese would pull off.

You don't have technical/industrial/whatever the fuck they're called in english schools in your cunt?

I've yet to cross the real physical exercise bridge though. Once I've set up a workout routine I'm all set up to ascend from the bottomless pit I'm trapped in.

そうですね

das rite

That is why I don't buy anime unless it's an entire set at a cheap price and/or in the bargain bin. Would much rather some other idiot take the initial hit. Seriously, with Baccano, that was a 16 episode show, with four episodes per volume here. In other words, $30 per eighty or so minutes. Guy before me might have paid as much as $125 for it (Vol.1 being $4 more if you wanted the box, according to the "current and upcoming releases" flier in the case from the time).

Fuck Crunchyshit in general, but I wouldn't want to use Netflix or Amazon Prime either. Hell, with the latter, I'd likely be paying more for digital downloads than I would just finding physical, if the case might be.

Probably only if he does commissioned furshit. Fucking furfags seem to have a lot of free to use money to invest in their shitty fetishes.

eh?

Wrong country asshole.

100% Orange Juice.

Do they have pizza in Argentina?

checked

Yes.

So I am talking to 100% Orange Juice?

Yes she was cute, one of the purest persons I've met.

I only wish there was a bit more time to know her honestly, that's what hurts.

She loved the beach,

Thanks for all your condolences, I will return to read this thread in the morning when I am more stable.

Hmm.

America. The family trade has been the trade since guns became a thing.

Я только верной пули жду,

Blood born diseases everywhere

see you tomorrow. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Hang in there user.

Sleep easy for you don't have a deadmans words echoing in your head.

(checked)
Nice double dubs.

This thread is for the unstable though. Anyways good luck dude.

My fam ain't got shit.

So the answer is simple. Replace all of our blood with acid. Diseases won't be able to survive that.

not quite, recent ops just came with busted ass guns that haven't been nerfed nearly as hard as older ops had gotten due to either dev favoritism or incompotence, they technically aren't even as useful to the composition as a lot of the vanilla operators are but they get picked for their guns and because of that they're annoying to both their team and enemies. For instance a new operator "Ela" has max speed on top of a 50 round magazine on her gun, any other defender with that mag size was a low speed high armor. So they dropped her mag size to 40 and her gadget still fucks with mouse aim speed when there were already concussion effects in game that didn't do that shit. Then they go and nerf a vanilla operator "Twitch' so their shock drone has 5 shots in it instead of 15 effectively sending Twitch to the fucking bench since she can't do her job anymore. This is what happens when you get feedback from fucking morons at reddit who suck at the game

Believe it or not but the acid side of the PH scale is shit at cleansing. You want a base like lye.

Whos the best expensive OP to buy? Going to finally get enough points tomorrow to get just 1.

Yeah but acid sounds more bad ass, like alien

that i did, rather regretting it.

watching? Eh wouldn't know. I'm enjoying the LN right now though. It's got some nice artwork in it to by so-bin which is all the overlord artwork i've been posting in the thread so far

there ya go user. You're moving on up. I gotta get a routine established myself. That's the hardest part really, and sticking with it the first few weeks. I'd been at a point last year where I HAD a routine and would stick to it but after changing jobs I fell off of it and haven't been back on it since. I'm working on that though.

eh I just use my family's Netflix, and I use amazon prime for music and shipping already, so whatever's already available with prime video I'll watch, like Girls' Last Tour or Made in Abyss.

Crunchy is absolute shit though, regardless. Netflix is a shit too honestly

wew go fuckin figure

Ain't too late to start.

Read it as: whatever the fuck they're called in english schools, since I don't know the term in english for schools with a specialization. Asswipe

Yeah we do. Pretty fucking common too. The crust is thicker than the burger ones though.

J'ai reçu la vie comme une blessure et j'ai défendu au suicide de guérir la cicatrice.

My main problem is that I've always done things at gunpoint and not by my own volition. I need to build self-confidence and determination.

expensive as in DLC op? Hibana is a valuable attacker since they do a similar job to thermite and can be a huge credit to team comp. Buck is another solid attacker choice, he's just an altered version of sledge but that's why he's a good choice. As for defense Frost is a solid pick, the only trap-based operator who can still incapacitate enemies after the retarded nerfs. Leison proves to be a good all-rounder defense pick as well

Explain
Rape?

(checked)
At least you got dubs.

Sorry, but High School barely has that and that stuff is just prep for college.

What do hibana and buck do? I was considerin getting that blackbeard guy, did he get nerfed?

oui oui hon hon hon

I'm bored. What do you guys do when you're bored and nothing entertains you?

i'm sort of the same way, I have to push myself (or get pushed) pretty hard to make myself do anything. Good news though is that working out can build self-confidence and determination.

at least i've got that.

Yeah he got nerfed. Buck just has a shotgun on his assaultrifle/dmr, but it can be useful sometimes since it's better than a few actual shotguns. Hibana is thermite but for murderholes instead of actual exploded walls, and doesn't need any setup time, just has to shoot thermite charges.

What is it with you with rape and molestation?
I just had pushy and overprotective parents, that's all.

Shame, since they really do make the difference between working at mcdonalds and being an apprentice to a trade.

baguette eiffel tower

I stare at the ceiling.

That's what aiming at my man.

Play video games. I'm rarely bored though

What about that hacky character on attack? Is she good?

I was listening to the soundtracks for the SNES DKC games eariler today. Why was DKC3 such a drop in quality, outside of having a different composer?

Isn't staring at the ceiling boring as well?

Your parents are pushy and overprotective and they also pointed guns at you?

Take things apart and put em back together.

Man I don't even recall what my parents were like.

I wish our schools better.

And you got lewd grills too.

Twitch? Twitch is fucking trash.

buck has an underbarrel shotgun, valuable soft-wall breaching like sledge. Hibana is like thermite but can place 3 charges to make murder holes or entry ways. A good trick is to use two of her charges to make an entrance and the third to make a kill hole. Black beard was nerfed many times (rightfully so) from his original self but as he stands he is a solid peeker since his rifle shield will save him from a shot or two if you're quick while holding a window or corner, and his guns are solid.

No the one who can make peoples phones ring

dokki is a mixed bag, her DMR is fantastic but her gadget is wacky. the camera hack doesn't really work as intended and the phone ringing is good for flushing out a roamer or messing with people holding the objective but a lot of players blow her rings too early.

Not if you're on meds.

Figure of speech.

Been dead for long or simply lost contact with them?

Then do your part to make them better.

Buck and hibana sound boring. Whats someone with a weird skill thats good.

Yeah I always love when someone uses it the first minute of the match. Useless.

FLCL girls lips are cute
CUTE

I'm gonna go to bed now.

I'm useless though.

I kicked them out of my house. Most of my family is disowned.

you're tapped. Jackal has a 'weird' skill with his footstep tracker

One of these days I'm gonna figure out a way to stop time. Then I will sleep in that frozen time until I feel like I've slept long enough. I'll feel better than ever once that happens.

That they are.

You're old enough to vote though?

What made you do that?

Tapped?
Is that the one where you can like tag an enemy and everyone can see them? Can you only do that to one person?

But then you will age faster

But what about her other lips

and then I'll die faster.

I dunno, trying to weasel my inheritance from under me, punting my maid out amongst other things.

Then you will experience less fun games and things.

eh, I'm not even 20 and I don't have any friends, and it's not like life's gonna get better. I've probably seen everything the world has to offer anyway.

a few. Albedo is pretty damn lewd.

keep pushin' and you'll get there user

you get 3 "charges" of tagging but more importantly the tracker itself will still work after that

Life changes a lot fam. I thought I'd be dead by now when I was your age.

maybe try planning out how to kill someone
that would take quite the effort to formulate and hell itd be quite the experience

do I plan to get away with it or kill myself once I'm done?

Why don't people use that more then. Seems good.

he is used pretty often, his rifle is really good and he can have a stubby shotgun sidearm

You need the doujins and/or your imagination for that.

You high class or something? Seems like valid reasons though.

I'll try, but my self-destructive nature is always looming around the corner. Had to cut ties with many friends so as not to get back into drugs.

Might consider him then, thanks

Puffy

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

I wouldn't say I'm high class, just that we've been on the same plot of land for a long while and living off of money made from trophy arms and other stuff.

And a bit hairy if you're into that.

So landowners then?

I am not

L A N D I N G S T R I P N I G G A

Don't blow your tracker charges just trying to chase down some roamer, being able to tag some one camping objective near end game is really helpful

Gross

Ayyy thanks. I probably would have done that a lot.

Nature wills it and so do I. Depilation is ungodly and unaesthetic.

Landowners, minor nobility way back when, tradesmen, soldiers. All we've ever been.

If they don't menstruate you don't fuck em. You just don't nigga.

Got any castle (ruins) or manors?

Who said anything about fucking

Family back in Germany still hold some pieces of land. Wasn't much back then and still isn't much now.

Outercourse is still a course you kiddie diddler.

Southern or Northern?

Aight i'm headin out to play some MHW and crash.
Have a good day you all

Who said anything about outerspace

Cya next time fam

See ya

Norddeutche, nicht Österreicher

Better keep those pics safe then. Thought police might get ya.

Ritsu is a flatearther!

The earth is actually a donut

2d loli ain't illegal here

ok going for real

Not a literal donut you dork. In the shape of one

Hanoverian, Prussian, those lads from Holstein?

Neither is it here, you're still a degenerate though.

Prussian Junker.

no you're late

Did any of kin get evicted by the Poles after WW2?

Soviets murdered one line of my family if I recall, the rest of them had tiny plots out west.

Good ol' Soviet """liberation""" I see. Hope you didn't get any rape babies out of it.

As the family back there put it to my great grandfather they all died with their guns in their hands and demolished the house with a bunch of reds in it.

Now that's a Prussian way to go.
Did the others have a bad time with the DDR?

Like I said the rest were out west. They never got to experience the DDR. Just the shitty FRG

Oh I fought you meant west of Eastern Prussia. Good for them though, they were spared of the commie brainwashing, just got the American one.

Just woke up after sleeping in really long, now I feel a bit better it's more of a blank neutralness, but my thoughts about her a like a hanging hollow space which makes me want to wish I was weeping right now. She was such a positive person, I almost was to keep protecting her smile even though she is gone. For how tacky it is to qoute music I think this lines best brings across the sentiment.

"And it's so sad to see the world agree
That they'd rather see their faces fill with flies
All when I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes"

Thanks for all your sympathetic comments it really does help.