Left is losing culture war, while you're circlejerking in your safe-zone...

Left is losing culture war, while you're circlejerking in your safe-zone. 4chan's Holla Forums is the reason of all this shit, that is going on right fucking now. Where is the revolution?

culture is a spook.

Spook is a spook.

The liberals are losing a culture war because they try to change the superstructure without changing the base.

Nothing to do with the left. Sure, we're circlejerking in our safe zone, but if we didn't, we still wouldn't participate in the pointless tumblr vs. Holla Forums autistic screeching contest.

And what would it be?

Dumb polyp

Adults are talking. If you don't have anything to say, besides dumb memes, please go away.

Left is losing culture wa-

We have Russia thats all that matters!

If this keeps up I say we get new mods, really.

Just add sage.

There is no such thing. We're actually making small progress in having identity politics of the entire bourgeoise spectrum exposed, but it's still in an early stage of development.
Yeah… Holla Forums on the other hand is something completely different, because they show their autistic and skinny faggot faces on some Trump ralleys.
No, you really are just delusional and one expression of the current developments, not their causation..
Always ahead as long as class antagonism remains.

How politically ignorant do you have to be to believe this?

pic very much related

Being 13 years old and having Holla Forums as your "news source" helps.

OP is retarded

I haven't posted in like 3 days. I usually post daily. It's gotten that bad. That's the longest I've gone in 2 years. I've accepted the fact that it's probably not going to get better. I was pissed at first, now just sad.

I reported this thread before there were any responses. There's really nothing good that can come of a garbage thread like this. Sure, people can fuck with the guy if he's from 4chan, but imo it still shits up the catalog, wasting space. There's plenty of other threads doing this, I'm sure. I'm trying to find & bump good threads, but I never had to work for board quality before, even not being a mod.

this made me laugh, though

We are losing more to liberals than to fascists. And nobody cares.

Holy fucking shit, everyone is shitting on me just because I made this thread. What's wrong with it again?

I'm disappointed

Classic.
You're an idiot with zero grasp on politics.

:^)

What culture war?

In Rojava :^)

Holla Forums- "Quick call them a name! That will solve the problem!"

Same I try to bump old non-troll threads back up, but the mods really need to wake up.

The culture war doesn't matter to be honest. The driving force behind your culture is the material conditions underpinning your civilization. Change the latter, and the former will adjust.