Scooby doob games

I better not be the only nigger who remembers these games
I saw some models ripped from night of 100 frights in some VRchat autism clips and it reminded me of all these games that were such a big part of my childhood
fuck cyber chase the final boss was impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo#Video_games
0x0.st/sXts.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they any good?

Without nostalgia goggles, i'd rate them (best to worst)
I'd try out Unmasked, and cyber chase is a crash ripoff, so it's already decent

I remember really enjoying Night of 100 Frights, Unmaked, and Mystery Mayhem. They weren't the greatest, especially the platforming, but they were a bit better than average compared to a lot of the licensed games of the time. I really want to see a Scooby version of the new Friday the 13th game. One players plays as a monster (you could have a bunch of the classic ones, each with different abilities) and everyone one else is a member of the gang. They have to work together to find trap pieces, set it, and trap the monster. If the monster catches someone, they get tied up and hidden somewhere on the map and then freed if found.

i love being chased by traps

Don't remember any of them. Only scoobie-doo games i played were these, and one of them was a rental.

there's some nostalgia for the Fun-Park Phantom

I'll have a shot then.

FUCK.
THERE ARE ATLEAST 5 SCOOBY DOO GAMES
GOD.
DAMN IT.

Should some fucking cunt so wish it, Scooby Doo is considered Vidya for 8chanmania

I liked this one. I could never figure it out as a kid but I still enjoyed the art anyways.

I had the SNES version. Only ever got as far as the amusement park. Could have sworn I searched every nook and cranny, but I simply could not advance. Don't know if it was a result of shit design or me being a dumbfuck.

Scooby-Doo! First Frights
Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp

I think repression might be a real thing….. I don't remember the low-poly character models being this bad. Or how bad the dialogue could get with the purposely bad jokes…

Night of 100 frights was great. Cyber chased blasted my young booty hole.

Only played 100 frights and unmasked. Man those games were really cool back in the day. I actually just beat 100f last year as it actually was too hard for 10 year old me. I have unlimited nostalgia for those games and the songs are still stuck in my head. The fucking sewer levels in unmasked are stuck too amd not in a good way.

I wanna fuck Velma

I remember the SNES one but couldn't tell you if it was good or not. Was it a platformer or an adventure game?

came here to say this

good shit

The show is absolute trash

Which one?

I also came here to say this

I took a fat doob an hour ago.

It's like Fred got caught raping Velma by Shaggy and Scoob

Mystery Mayhem had the best story, though.

There's 22, plus a bunch of education games that aren't documented well.
**Wikipedia says 21 but that's a lie as Scooby-Doo Mystery is on Genesis and SNES and is
different on each.**

SNES and Genesis version weren't especially good games.

They were in relation to the live-action telefilms made for Cartoon Network.
They weren't very good, but the VA work was good, as they got all the VAs from the current animated show into the studio.

Frank Welker talked highly of the game, but his eyes told a different story.

Adventure.

There's a Hotline Miami 2 custom level using that face. Good fun.

Tier-list
Cyber Chase
Night of 100 Frights
Mystery Mayhem
Unmasked

If you already have it, LEGO Dimensions for Scooby-Doo is also good, but I wouldn't go and buy the system just for Scooby-Doo.

Everything else listed on Wikipedia and not in the next category.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo#Video_games

Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure (I actually want 30 minutes of my time back from WB. The Looney Tunes sections were better than Scooby-Doo, though.)
Who's Watching Who
The game tie-ins to the live-action films from the early 2000s. (just lots of minigames)

There's 2 Android/iPhone games. Give them to a child and they'd enjoy them. Just lots of minigames.
There's a LEGO Scooby-Doo one, and that is hilariously awful and buggy, but I still completed it """ironically""". Half the users can't even finish the final boss.

Oh, and there's another category of games that must be played:
The flash games from the website.
I think all of them are still hosted across 3 sites, LEGO, WB and Cartoon Network.
Some are generic shovelware, some are great fun like the isometric point and clicks.

t. Scooby-Doo fan.

Fred: Fighter
Daphne: Rogue
Velma: Wizard
Shaggy: Druid (w/ dog as animal companion)

Ooga booga.

Post your favorite monster.

for reasons

Night of 100 Frights is instant god-tier simply because it's the only video game ever to feature Don Knotts before he died.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE

You just know there's gonna be some ghoul school waifus up in here

I do not wish to see cartoons as old and pure as this to be tainted by waifuism, plaes stop

I'm sorry to tell you
it's too late

This one scared the shit out of me. I still have recurring nightmares about it to this day.

It was always too late.

I know where this is going
And i am not opposed

Please don't.

This is not okay, but I digress.

Even in 2018, one cardinal rule of the internet remains:

NO EXCEPTIONS

Do you fight real monsters in any of these?

Couldn't tell you about Mystery since I never played it, but
Sorta. The gang's trapped in a video-game, so the monsters aren't real per-se, but they certainly aren't costumes.
Nope, all monsters there are the usual creeps in a mask. All but one of the game's cases were adaptations of Scooby Doo episodes.
Nope. All the monsters were holograms except for one, who was a costume.
Yes and no. The regular enemies (Ghosts, Mummies, Zombies, etc) are real, released from a magic book. But the central monsters of each case (like the Red Knight on the cover) are just costumes.
Nope. All the monsters are either costumes or animatronics.
Nope, standard costumes. Unique thing is that the game seems to randomize who the culprit is from its 5 suspects with different playthroughs; I've seen a couple videos on Jewtube where the culprit was one guy, but in another it was a different woman.

You've played all those huh? a real scoob fan,congrats

Dogs are not humans

Holy shit, Daphne looks pissed as fuck.
This is too perfect to be a coincidence.

Velma vs Daphne is pretty much the Rei vs Asuka of the west my dude.

nice

Strelok, I hope you understand your words fell on deaf ears.

what the fuck are you talking about

The memes are cyclical.

Actual fucking soy boys

This shit will never get old.

Whatever happened to Scientology anyway? Are they still brainwashing and scamming people?

stop that

Somebody edit the nu male wojak onto the knights

yes

Woah,hidamari sketch,haven't seen that in a while

I remember seeing this one at the video rental store back in the day, but I have no idea how it plays. Night of 100 Frights was the shit, is Unmasked really better?

Well fuck you too, codemonkey. 0x0.st/sXts.jpg

my dad beat me savegly one night when i was watching scooby doo. I was only 7 years old at the time. scrawny thing, homeschooled.

He threw me into the wall I was bleeding everywhere. Then he proceeded to take me from behind rougly. Raping his own son within an inch of his life.

Fast forward a few years. I'm trans and proud now. I get a scooby doo game for my ps2. I remember cumming so hard whenever i played that game. God what a great memory Holla Forums.

Holy shit, I had Phantom of the Knight as a kid and couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for the nostalgia

WHERE'S THE CAVEMAN?

you are the caveman

Hey, if you think that's bad…

2 thicc

Niggers aren't humans, dogs are.

ru-roh raggy-kun…