THE BEST VIDEOGAME TITLES

What makes a good videogame title? Is it something that immediately stands out and sticks around? Is it something that's actually related to the game in some way or another? Or is it something that just sounds cool? What do you think are the best videogame titles? Me personally, my vote goes out to:

Assblaster

GTFO

I don't know who you work for but I'm certainly not giving you creative ideas for a name.

Memorable and timeless, really

DIE FUGGER!

K I N G D O M H E A R T S H D 2 . 8 F I N A L C H A P T E R P R O L O G U E

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (ギルティギア イグゼクス アクセントコア プラス アール Giruti Gia Iguzekusu Akusento Koa Purasu Āru)

Gravity Rush's full name over in Japan had subtitles that were:
GRAVITY DAZE/Gravitational Dizziness: The Perturbation of Her Inner Space Caused by the Repatriation of the Upper Stratum
GRAVITY DAZE 2/Gravitational Dizziness Final Chapter: The End of the Repatriation of the Upper Stratum, Choices That Converged Her Inner Space

I want to converge on Kats inner space.

Imagine the contrast between the white of your cum on her face and her delicious brown skin. Why would you want to defile something so precious?

Halo

Might be a shit game, but it's a not-shit compelling name.

Anything with METAL in it, or which sounds really cheesy

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Slug X
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Blood Omen
Mortal Kombat

BILLY MAY'S SHITBLASTER 3000

Odious Manly Genuflection With Terrible Fury: Only True Lamentation

A classic

The best game titles are long but have a word that immediately makes it distinctive

>The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
>Super Mario Bros.
>Sonic The Hedgehog
.etc.etc
This allow for a game titles to be not only descriptive, but it makes its general setting immediately recognizable. In addition, the main subject is something that stands out even outside of gaming context while also being something commonly used. Here's what I mean, "Zelda" and "Mario" are both names of real people, but normalfags still will immediately associate them with video games as a result of the games notoriety

The thing that makes a videogame title good, is that it didn't come from your company. You should put all the other employees out of their misery, and then join them.
You've already been thinking of doing that, right? It's a good idea. You should go through with it.

No worries, I'll end inside everytime and make sure she's both clean and pregnant.

Mutant League Football

You can always cum inside, and outside. Nothing is impossible my friend. Brown anime girls are just, Mmm Mmm good.

It's a shame there is no 3D equivalent that doesn't become a bloated hog once they hit 30. Though it's better than nothing I suppose.

Fun fact, the game was actually meant to be called hang-off.

I prefer Streets of Rage over Bare Knuckles.

Element or force combined with impactful or fancy noun or noun of nouns
Dark Steel Riders
Guardians of Iron
Blazing Force Strikers

All of them wore gloves anyway, except that big guy in the 2nd one.

Those are some good ones, I like longer titles that convey more meaning than their individual words and hate any that use "of". Titles should also give you some idea of what you're in for or even have a special meaning in the context of the game, here's some examples:

This does an excellent job of conveying what you're in for, the game is hard as balls and themed around being "the guy" (the protagonist) from other games. Before I knew anything about it I guessed pretty much that from the title alone, except I thought "the guy" referred to action movie protagonists.
It's pretty poetic, with the mirror part referring to the windows of skyscrapers and the edge part referring to your usage of them for parkour.
I wouldn't normally like titles that are just the name of the protagonist, like NieR, but Bayonetta's name is excellent and the game really is centered around her. Her name conveys the only three things about her that you need to know: that she's a woman, that she's deadly, and that she's flashy and stylish. A lot of games would still work if you swapped out the protagonist with another character, but Bayonetta wouldn't be Bayonetta without Bayonetta.
In a vacuum it sounds generic, but it has a clever meaning in the context of the game. A plot twist that you're supposed to realize at some point while playing the game is that you're a demon, and the fact that the title is referring to a singular demon's souls means that it's referring to your character. They could have just called it Demon Souls since those are the focus of the game and it's easier to pronounce, but I'd like to think the 's was deliberate.
Doesn't really need an explanation, it just fits with the aesthetic quite well.
I can't really justify why I like it, it just sounds neat. Would probably be better-fit on another game though.

In No One Lives Forever's case, it sounds like a counterpart to one of the James Bond movies' subtitles "Die Another Day", whichisfitting considering you also play as a sort of genderbent Bond although it predated that movie by a couple of years. It also invokes an appropriate sense of danger and action.