Platformer threads

is celeste a good game? should i bother? also platformer general i guess

is that Todd in 2D?
how?

that's takep

Buddy tells me it's got a shit story and solid platforming. Not a big fan of new age platformers myself

I havent tried myself, it looks kind of challenging, but most probably people will berate it from being made by some leftist developer.
Just judging by the gameplay i saw, it resembles Dustforce, which i'd rather play instead.

I wouldve gotten celeste if the character art wasnt tumblr and it wasnt like 25$ on the switch

The dev is an SJWS and its being pushed by Journos hard deapite being mediocre.

Pirate it.
Try dustforce and momodora too.

Judging by the posts so far, Dustforce is superior in every conceivable way. Celeste looks absolutely disgusting, Dustforce is fucking great.

i did play all momodoras (last one borrowed too much from dark/demon souls )

Who's takep?

I only see one thread here you lying piece of shit

Makoto stop, he obviously doesn't want you.

Celeste was the shit quality pixel art one made by SJWs and with some stupid game-practically-plays-itself mode, wasn't it?

No it's not, it may seem like it is. However that's because it's being shilled hard by the typical journo/indie clique on reddit. Here's a good video on the subject.

Producer from Idolmaster game.

is celeste a good game?
It's pozzed.
should i bother?
Pirate it, if you must check how bad it is.

It's a side-scrolling platformer, so no.

What's a decent, recently released(as in the past two years) platformer? I want to test my platforming skills.
Besides The End is Nigh.

The umihara kawase games and tropical freeze

Devs put Jewnita Sarkesian on their previous game, even blogposted about it
That's why you see this game shilled
So no, don't give them shit

Also it's indie shit art in it's purest form

I saw the game getting a heap of praise from some SJW cunt who went on about how deep the story was and how it valued mental health and some bullshit, so I can only assume it's trash.

Here's a question, is La-Mulana(not the remake) any good? I really, really like the remake.

what happened to this place?

We're in short supply of OC creators who can't measure up to the challenge of opening Photshop every now and then.

Lack of todd-posting is a good thing you flaming faggot.

I just leave Photoshop open all the time now, since it takes fucking forever to open like any Adobe product, and just thinking about waiting for it makes me want to work on OC less.