Revoke Trolls' Steam Keys!

What can we do about this new attitude people have of demanding that developers revoke Steam keys or digital products from their consumers for voicing discontent whenever devs push politics through their products and practices?

Yes I know this had its own thread yesterday about Subnautica, but I'm talking overall as I've seen this attitude expressed before and it makes me want to puke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlahuicole
steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705756689/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you deserve it

I'm more sickened by the fact these people are so far up their own ass they think they have some sort of hotline to the dev.

Wew.

I hope they do revoke keys. Maybe then steamfags will finally realize they don't own shit. Steam not even once.

You're as retarded as steamfags.

How about "don't interact with the retarded kids"? "

this fucking post is ironic you idiot, just read the key words "new culture we force on everyone", "this is like 1984 but its ok" "profiitering like Ass defect andromeda" and so on, god do you even fucking know how to read?

Anyway some shit must be going on in order for this guy to make this post

What can be done? None of us has pull over this same as none of us has pull over twitter banning whatever the fuck they want. How do you want to fight this? With what?

Post sounds like satire to be honest. With leftism, it's hard to spot the difference.

I said that I've seen this before on other game forums. I remember when TripWire was doing it for Killing Floor 2.

iit's obvious b8 dude, just read the post. this exact post was screenshotted and posted in the subnautica thread with the poster saying 'oi look at this b8 lol'.

This can be the chance we need to start steamgate, and kill it.

THIS.
We need to start Steamgate.
The more normalfags are put away from Steam and other services like it, the better.

Not gonna happen; too many people have invested too much of their own time and money into Steam to ditch their accounts unless Steam goes completely tyrannical and starts banning peoples' accounts wholesale for wrongthink or "being mean"

Come on OP he's clearly taking the piss, stop taking everything so seriously.

fight what? trolls that hurt your fee fees?

Just like aztecs, children must be sacrificed to diversity and equality or else the evil adolf will rise again

Their investment into Steam effectively means nothing if there's a concrete example of developers revoking Steam keys from accounts.

is it worth a pirate?

it's worth seeding a version that's filled with virus and botnet

I miss limewire.

It depends on how much you want to play No Man's Sky: Underwater Edition.

Stop using Steam

It's the same as every other crafting survival game.
It's fun for the first 20 hours, but then there's nothing to do and you get bored.
Ever play Don't Starve, Project Zomboid, Starbound, Minecraft, Rust or any other game like that? Then you've played Subnautica.

Calm your tits OP. Pic related is obvious satire

That post was made by one of us.
Stop by the subnautica thread, if it's still up.

He asked about Subnautica, not Abzu.

Jesus

Youre not even trying, Holla Forums

There are priests who think they have direct hotline to Jesus to allow them to denounce people praying for safe borders.

You mean 2.

>muh whatever-gate
wanna know how i know you're from reddit?
Also
wanna know how i know you're samefagging?

Remember that thing about people pretending to be retarded for fun attracting actual retards who think they have found a place with likeminded people? That is all that bait and trollposts on steam comunities accomplish. Its still an issue.

They have rules now?
Are they publicly available?

They have one rule, "Fuck whitey".

I'm pretty sure revoking keys like that wouldn't be legal to begin with.

Almost all of Aztec sacrifices were prisoners of war from enemy city states and kingdoms, as the practice of human sacrifice in nahua cultures (the larger cultural group the Aztecs belonged to) was intertwined with and was more or less an element of how they waged war, putting a emphasis on the capture of enemies moreso then killing as what defined a badass warrior; and being sacrificed itself was also something seen as honorable amongst nahua cultures, to where even in cases where somebody had a chance to be not sacrificed, they would refuse it, such as this dude: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlahuicole

That being said, there was one ceremony that involved the sacrifice of childern, which was a ritual to the rain god Tlacoc, where the more the childern were made to cry, the more it would rain.

Go back.

Wait what? what game/service allowed that?

Pretty much any multiplayer game past 2010 can and probably will permaban you if enough people get buttmad enough to complain about it.

Let them. It will only serve to further alienate SJWs from normies.

Starbound has enough content in it now to last you around at least 100 hours of casual playing before you actually even BEAT the game. 20 hours is probably hardcore level, and 10 hours is casual level. It's kind of shitty how the story works now though because you basically have to grind main storyline missions out because you have to find worlds that you HOPE might have, per say, a floran village that HOPEFULLY has enough content to scan to complete the mission.
Minecraft is working on it but it's still got a ways to go. I play it pretty often still though, just got back into it. I have don't starve but don't play it really. It's got a lot of content but the difficulty curve is insane, not to mention you basically need a controller to play the game comfortably.

nigger, isn't this YOUR bait?
This steam thread was posted in the last thread

Sure, but that's being banned from the online, not having your actual purchase revoked, there's a huge difference.

If it's a multiplayer-only game, there's really no difference between not having a game, and having a game you can't play ever again. although, you shouldn't be buying multiplayer-only games

that's the most obvious troll post i've seen in years. you should feel ashamed for biting

You are the only one who is ignoring things, e.g. the entire text in that retarded picture the OP has.
How about instead of being an outraged retard you at least read the thing you're outraged about?

Destroy him please

Hell, most of the time when a major FPS comes out, the single player is basically just there for if you're offline and unlocking stuff in single player. Achievements/trophies too so you don't get bored along the way. Hell, BF4 gave you a seriously OP sidearm JUST FOR PRESSING THE SHOOT BUTTON ON THE FIRST SEQUENCE (trying to save mare)

A game with that dude would be rad. Tlaloc would be really cool boss fight too

In the first instance report the devs to (((Valve))) who, about three fucking weeks later because their support is shit, will probably deal with it I don't like Valve but they've got a reasonable track record on shutting down shitty devs in the past to protect their near-monopoly.
If that doesn't work then depending on the country you're in you could probably complain to whatever group you take consumer complaints to, the EULA is overruled by local law.

Or, of course, just pirate the game.

Wow Frit is still alive

lmao like hell I'm gonna buy Subnautica. I probably wasn't gonna buy it anyway, but now I'm definitely not buying it.

Daily reminder, being anti Steam has and always will be lefty pirate fags who don't contribute anything to the video game hobby. Filter and ignore them.

t. gogfag

Wew

t. Someone on gayben's payroll

You're making it too easy.

But is he alt-right? ;)

He is right though

Some shooter, battlefield i think, banned you simply for having a trump avatar

hail horthler

Hey, I remember that fucker from the old GG threads.

I dunno man, literally all it took to break me away from steam was Pretending to be knuckles in deadman Runescape and getting a GOG key for one of my games from a dev
I've basically totally gotten off of it besides occasionally signing in to chat with friends I don't have added elsewhere.

Damn that was one badass motherfucker

It's not a purchase, and yes it can be legally taken from you at any time.
Welcome to Steam, maybe you should go back and read what you've agreed to.

They better be prepared to give refunds or face lawsuits if they go that route.

it's bait you dumb fuck

You grow a fucking spine and stop paying developers to shit in your mouth with DRM already.

It doesn't work when you use the same reaction image every time.

While you are technically correct, eula's don't have the ability to overrule law. They only stand until someone brings it to trial or if a bunch of people raise a ruckus (see the loot box fiasco).

Reported for monetarily supporting the ✡video game industry.✡

Now THAT'S what I call poisoning the well.

But now to address the issue you bring up OP.
PIRATE EVERYTHING

That is why you should always pirate and never buy.
And also why the best thing to the whole entertainment industry is to haven entertainers, creators and artists enslaved.
Never compensate those, and you will never have to deal with greedy laziness.

And fortunately for Valve, there's no US law protecting your non-purchase from being deactivated, especially when you agreed to it before you were even allowed to give Valve your money.

Once again they can only get away with it until they piss off too many people.

Pretty sure this is just bait. Don't fall for the bait, OP, you nigger.

I don't care if OP is pretending to be retarded on a platform that already pushes the "Games are a service you don't actually buy anything" faggotry
I'm mad

I get it would technically potentially criminalize DRM in america but for fucks sake Consumer Software licenses should be nonnegotiable as products.

I just wanted Subnautica to be good and free of social justice drama.
I got half of what I wanted.

And inb4
I don't I'm more concerned about the economic impact of most consumer software being promptly made illegal.
Ideally Piracy would still be illegal, however "Games as a service" would also be legally unenforcable unless say, it were an actual service.

Although I guess over that law actual client and consumer hardware might die just so the faggot sadist commies could get their fix of fucking over the people that actually pay for their games and there is answer I could come up with to eloquently solve the "games as a service" issue

you are sad

I feel like drawing things and there's no draw thread choke on a dick

then go to /draw/ faggot

I heavily encourage you to keep drawing,fuck that other nigger.

no

Mines better, you probably don't even get the joke

suck my balls im not a butt pirate

NIGGER I TOOK THE A OUT OF YOUR pID and changed it from being covered in semen to being covered in seamen

yeah you like seamen don't you

Hopefully that faggot is gone by now,cause i know there's lewd mods for kf2

Stopping greedy companies to having any revenue is always the better option.
Piracy will always find a way to deliver, even by physical means with 3D printers now.
But when practices such as DRM and (((services))) are made illegal, you will have a lot of greedy suits leaving the industry, which will improve the overall quality of whoever still stays in.

As if turning women (the objects) off from gaming is a bad thing.
They are desperate to have that (((new consumer class))), be it for any group, because their quality is declining fast and they can't keep up with the expensive development costs that they pushed blindly to become the norm.

Download a crack for the game since you already have the files and buy from GoG going forward?

Killing floor devs.

No, because US consumer law is hilariously bad. They don't even have to do refunds if they don't feel like it. If there is anywhere steam will get sued it's europe and it has already happened in the past over lack of refund option.

Tripwires changed their EULA when the owner of a RO:2 server kept shit talking them.

Now if you host mean, or offensive speech on YOUR FUCKING SERVER they reserve the right to shut it down.

Where were you guys then?
Yeah I know most of us were on halfchan…

Yes it does, Holla Forums vols and Mark
HATE
Laugh Heero

I was watching it live.

Whenever I buy a game I ensure that my ability to play the game won't be subject to the whim of some asshat. That excludes most multiplayer games and basically all MMOs.

You convince the silent masses that they're being shortchanged, just like with Battlefront. We will never be majority, just like the hard left is never majority: at most, you can drive the mindless beast that is the general populace into the right direction.

This.
Always mobilize masses to harm the greedy and lazy parasites in the industry.

Nice, someone took my bait srsly enough to screencap my thread on bleam

I never went off, i just had to change a few things since gg.

If this was real it would probably be good in the long run, since it would probably get out of hand because of virtue signaling devs.
They would become more and more retarded and players would fear that their games get taken away if they buy from a dev that just has a chance of being a sjw.

I wonder what happened that this went so far? Do they not like it when someone is helping them to push their agenda to a new level?

Whatever bucko, Seattle is made up of as many Leftist Commie degenerates as San Francisco.
t. Seattler

I am pretty sure it is our guy and troll himself.

Posting responses to the other thread in here because it's a sinking ship on Page 14.

10/10 bait, hilarious thread, would read again.

You're the retard.

t. commie scum

I don't think you understand what he's referring to.

Did you have to switch your ID after you got called out before?

typical
commie
scum

Guranteed replies

where do you think you are

a site that rightfully mocks leftists, but doesn't see the irony in wanting free shit and being a burden on society

Hey. I might be a pirate fag, but I'm not a fucking lefty!

This. I unfortunately used to **buy from(( that platform but don't anymore.. and I'd be okay with that if there was a concrete, reliable, and repeatable way to unhook games from needing the platform. I know there's steam.dll but there's all kinds of fishooks in the installations. I don't really even chat with people on there anymore.
A movement like that could actually get some leverage if some easy to use tools were release that just unfucked your steam library and made the games run standalone.

sage for double post

Nothing.
If Valve will be stupid enough to actually do that, Steam will die or will be on medical support until non-cucked alternative raises and kills it.

You fagss are never pleased anyways.

literal nigger-tier thought process

Well if the stopped putting so many fucking fruits in their labors then maybe they would get something in return for it. Jokes on you I neither pirate NOR buy their shit.

Obviously this a troll post. But i see great potential with this. Even more. EULA should include obligation fro players to support company ingame and OUT of the game. It means only praise and no critique. Also Company should strong hand social media platforms (reddit) to accept their companies janitors to police game's threads. if platform refuses then harass them with DMCA takedowns to remove all game content (that by EULA you can't use without specific companies permission).

Because why fucking not? If you want to play game you should accept rules that private developers of the game makes or GTFO.

It'd be nice if we could trust the hype but thanks to Aliens: Colonial Marines we see that even playable demos can completely misrepresent a game's final quality.

literal soyboy-tier thought process

no user, the people on this board and Holla Forums are further left than the average dev studio.

>the people on this board and Holla Forums are further left than the average dev studio
NIGGER YOU WHAT?

What? Are you high?
Do you even know how average AAA dev studio looks like in 2018?
Only Holla Forums is board further left then average dev studio here.

This isn't particularly new, how long can you hold your breath?

But user, I am improving this digital land. Developers don't own this land of mine that I have filled and built upon, for they did not improve it. Developers of computer software are akin to the Red Indians, who did nothing with their land and let it rot and become home to disease, savage beasts and hideous stenches.

Aside from a single moderator who fits your description, you're mentally ill.

Never pay for products that are sold as services.
If you don't own what you pay for, pirate it.

This entire thread should consider suicide

A lot of people fell for it considering it's one of the same shitposters whose posts were being shared in the previous thread about Subnautica.
/x/-philes.

Fuck you, your gay shit and that developer. Fuck you, all, with a gun.

I was referring to the previous thread about their womyn character virtue-signalling drama, sound designer's firing, and the shitposting that followed. Fuck off either way.

See, this is why people can't tell the shit in the OP is ironic. You might actually be stupid enough to believe what you're saying, but nobody one except you will ever really know.

sounds like a bunch of commies to meeee

Really makes you think.

people here mostly don't like steam because it interferes with free games. people here also pitch a fit whenever a new game is announced to have denuvo, for the same reason. they can pretend it's for other "moral" reasons, but it really only boils down to interference with them getting games for free.

same thing as nogs crying because the evil gop wants to take away their welfare.

>>>/suicide/

Denuvo doesn't stop anyone from getting games for free, though.

No they don't like it because it fucks with the games that you pay for. DENUVO is even more a problem on this front. Valve also has a monopoly on the PC market which effective turns PCs into unstandardized consoles.

Which really is the crux of that issue. DRM and other copy protection measures punish compliant and paying customers while doing nothing or even encouraging piracy.

Neck yourself.

if it didn't interfere with their handouts, they wouldn't be chimping out over it at every announcement

Reminder that any poster that repeatedly fails to capitalize or punctuate is, without fail, a shitposter trying to derail threads and shit up the board.

The only people affected by Denuvo are the people who buy it and the people who play it online. In the case of online play, you usually can't do so with pirated copies regardless.

You can scream about how pirates are niggers or whatever your position is, but you haven't really given us anything to work with other than your warped perception of what's happening.

That cuck EnigmaGrey bans anyone who asks about the NPCs from posting.

I realized it was fake when he said "any kind of different opinions who opposed the correct way of thinking"

when you read the whole thread he made you will see that he actually played a reverse psychological game with the sjw.
Here the thread; steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705756689/

The devs started locking threads about this.

Why? That’s exactly what liberals say.

Shoo, shoo.
>>>/a/

Steam has the most games.

Gold

One glaring mistake there, mate: WWII is the foundation myth of Israel. Of course it breaks the west: because it is the evil that gets destroyed in the myth.

Do you like Subnautica?

It's just a short lived fad. Sunday peak is down 20% at 35k from last weeks 45k, which already was down 10% from the 50k the week before. Continuing this trend it will be down to pre-release levels in two weeks.

teach normalfags how to pirate
tell them its because steam is shit and SJW
Steam will learn to respect the customer then

Have you played Subnautica?

That's some advance shit posting.

Since early access. Dropped when they fired Simon. Now UWE is on my shitlist.

There are several anti-sjw shit as well on Steam and Subnautica are not owned by Valve. When you look at how free your speech is in Valves own games (talking about TF2, Dota 2 and CS:GO as they are multiplayer and relevant) there are far more free speech than in shit like Overwatch or League of Legends. There are several reasons to hate Valve but i dont think they are SJW (or if they are not in any noticeable way) Their platform have both pro SJW and anti SJW games.

As much as I am a burger and love living here, I have to agree. American consumers love indulging in fantasies where they give money to the nice man in a suit with too much cologne and all their problems go away. I always think of the essay "Why don't we complain?" by William Buckley when it comes to American consumerism, as it describes our consumerist aspects of culture perfectly. And I don't even like complaining either.

Frit actually knows that there is nothing to win and thats why he is going in only to stir shit up and to have fun.

Lack of masculine fatherly figure.
Consumers then see the man in suit as some sort of "father who give me things to play", and throw money at them.

Then they are even worse, they are the platform for fence sitters.

I like it.

ebin

knife and torpedoes can go a long way
the only source of food at the start are fish

He could book it to that island and eat trees all day.

The game mocks this idea, the easiest source of water early game states it's "non-vegan" in its description because it's an animal by-product. The dehydrated food rations you start the game with contain beef, so the main alternative to eating fish early on wouldn't work either.

He'd also need to find everything he needs to make a habitat builder before he could plant anything.

It's bait, you massive retard. Nobody can write that sentence and not have an epiphany.

If you fags seriously believe you're going to take down a corporation as big as Valve just by "exposing" the stupid shit they do you're fucking retarded.
Take a single person for example, Mark Zuckerberg, in any technologist sphere he's regarded as "the fucking retard who is going to kill us all for an extra dollar", everyone knows of all the objectively apocalyptic evil shit he's up to and nobody does anything about it because as long as he's making money he's in the right.

Normies are normies because they want to avoid changing their point of view. That concept hasn't changed since the times of Greece and it isn't going to change now just because information is more available.
If you want to do something become someone important enough to have normies backing you up.

you okay mate?

I'm adding to my comment

eat grass and avoid danger

you can create vegan water