4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you fight/summon/are a skeleton?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Medievil

what doth life?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

A lot of games have skeletons. I'll just say Morrowind.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Fam made a giant pot of potato soup last night. Probably my favorite food.

It's 10am you fools
You missed the timeframe by like 6 hours, good job.

Diablo II, nothing like having millions of skeletons just fucking everything up.

undertale :^)

Good choice.
How goes user

Same answer as always
How goes fam

Not in the only place that matters
How goes britbong

Soup is fucking top tier.

tony?

How goes user

ok

Work was busy. Got the shittiest call in a long time. Imagine trying to help a deaf person get their internet working while their translator takes forever to do anything and cuts you off half the time.

Does a mostly skeletal lich count?

Went to welding class yesterday and english class today. Spent all fucking day outside on monday. Woke up at 5:30, drove to and from my sister's house. Got to class. It was 4 hours long. Then had to spend another 2 and a half hours getting my books. I got home at like 3 o clock.

Alright. Eating all the miso and udon. Looking at trading my VZ for an potato nigger gun AR-180

Jesus christ. Why doesn't the translator just do it at that rate

I'll allow it.
How goes user

Sounds miserable.
Whats welding class like?

I really need to get some form of AR eventually

i've been lying to my family that i've passed all my exams this semester
i was gonna quit after i failed algebra for the 5th time, but i accidentally passed, and made the mistake of telling them that i passed
now i'm gonna end up doing another semester even though i've already given up months ago, and i can't refuse because i'm trapped in my web of lies
at least i've got an internship

Lichdom battlemage is a great game witj skeletons

My dad had some allergic reaction to something and wound up in the ER today.

YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO POST HERE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GO KILL YOURSELF

Why lie to the fam? Are they a poisonous bunch?

First 2 weeks are just safety. It turns out that oxycetalyne is violently explosive if handled wrong. I also cant bring my phone in the shop area because electromagnets. I got a burner phone so i can leave my phone at home.

m8 wut

How many classes do you have to complete to graduate?

How goes user

Damn that sucks. He going to be alright? What'd he eat?

No shit

Can you not read?

sup niggas. listening to some chill persona 5 music while finishing up my studying. I really have to manage my time better so that I get my homework done quicker and I can play more vidya.

y

Just build one.

Man, when shit gets boring at work I fill a big garbage bag with that stuff and go out back with it. God damn does it make a fireball. Pro-tip, never ever mix your acetylene line with the O2 line.

You doing alright in school? Play anything fun?

Well, I got tomorrow and Thursday off. What should I do next besides not buy anything with all the money I've earned?

well i've still got geometry from first year, computer architecture and statistics from 2nd year, and now i think i have around 4 things from this year
since i've been doing algebra and geometry for 5 times now, i was planning on just quitting once i failed them again, but as it turns out fate once again pissed on me

i almost forgot
die

So for the first 2 weeks both classes are identical. Week 3 is when we start welding differently. I need to get boots, a helmet, and vice grips this weekend. I got the books and a welding kit they have at the book store.

y wat?

You could get a new vidya like Monster Hunter World. Nice Chie btw

Ignore homework
Play video games

Yeah would if I had the money

Massage parlor

i meant ye

He's back at his place now, but whenever the benedryl wears off he breaks out again. No one's really sure what he's allergic too. We only found out here because a friend of his called us.

Also some car last week hit his dog and didn't even stop. Somehow the dog's not injured and after about ten minutes felt fit to play around, but still. Dad's wanting to complain to the local police there to do more to ticket speeders.

Watch some animu. Or just take the time to enjoy doing nothing.

Inb4 allergic to air

Oh. Fuck ye, I feel ya.

If you passed them and they were such a wall for you, maybe its a good thing you passed it user

They sell welding kits in the book store?

If anyone ever ran over my cat they'd be a dead man.
Maybe hes allergic to the dog

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE THREADS AND GAMERSHIT STILL EXIST FUCK OFF

I'm hanging in there my nigga, at least for now.
Well I played some monster hunter world with my friends a while ago. Was fun but haven't played anything else lately.

Can't do that. If I do my grades will be fucked and I will owe money to the jewish government.

Such is life isn't it and nobody is giving any of it away.

I don't have a PS4. The most modern console I own is a Wii U, which I haven't touched in years. I've been thinking about it, but the paid online and games being $80 at launch plus tax** in leafland puts me off.

because u're gay like /monster/cucks :^)

Yep. It has a leather jacket, and everything i need except for boots, a helmet for arc welding, and vice grips.

Tax return soon luckily. Though I have to give most of it to my parents so that sucks

Welding kit without the helmet seems dangerous

If you're going for boots look for some Engineer style ones from Red Wings, also nab one of them fancy helmets that auto shield than the old style black glass.

Man I told the IRS the other year I made fuck all.

The helmet is huge so you have to get it at a tool shop. They expect you to buy it elsewhere.

Nice, I might get it this week.

Yeah, PS4 is the safe bet if you like weeb games.

halp

Thinking of trying to get my hands on F-Zero GX, Dragon Quest VIII, and Viewtiful Joe. Are all of these games worth my money?

what happened?

Im gonna get some boots at a boot specialty store and one of those auto darkening helmets.

Man she shot the wrong target.

Lying to the IRS seems scary as fuck

F

How goes user

F-zero is the shit. Get it

Atleast the books were cheap. My welding book lasts for the first 3 classes and my english book was 8 dollars. Its the welding supplies that are expensive.

Those games are the shit from what I hear so go for it.

They can get fucked. I mean the gunshop does make fuck all aside from custom stuff now and then. They don't need to know my out of country money.

Trust me when I say get some Red Wings. They're the only boot I will wear outside of my jackboots.

At least you can use them when you get out

You own a gunshop? How many pies are your fingers in

My sister's husband is going to help pick out some boots this weekend and i trust his judgment, but i'll look at those boots if they have them.

He's had the dog for a number of years, so I doubt it.

Heard good stuff about F-Zero GX, but I don't have anyone I know to play it with, and at an average of $25+ it's a bit beyond what I want to drop.

Yeah, but note that the western version has some loading issues and OY MATE IT'S SIX BONG voicing (setting a trend for the text only DS games to be accented out the ass). Averages about $12 where I am.

Sure, but be aware of the differences in the PS2 and GC versions. PS2 ones are cheaper, but the Gamecube one's aren't too expensive either where I am.

The jacket probably not. Same with alot of the stuff in it. Its fairly cheap stuff made for starting out.

Allergies can randomly show up at any time though.

F

That has an effect from localization?

Ah, if you don't find what you're looking for the place I mentioned have an auto measure for your feet meaning properly fitted boots.

Two. One of which I only maintain for the fact I like to have the ability to make NFA guns only to trash them after I'm bored of em.

The thick leather gloves also wont last a week since arc welding gets so hot that the leather shrinks and the gloves get permanently stuck in a certain pose.

I hate finding tears on my clothes because nobody bothers to fix them or has the tools to do so anymore.

What kind of loading issues?

Yeah, and it means you gotta buy new shit.

Whats the craziest thing you've made?

Better pick a good pose then

Most of my clothes are falling apart but I never leave the house anyway

The only pose is "gripping the torch". Then i have to get a new pair. Atleast they're cheap.

tbh

Thats one weird fetish fam

Why not just buy a better pair instead of buying cheap ones over and over

anyone know any good portable games? no installation required? thinking about making a thread and infographic but not sure if it deserves it's own thing.

Find elkskin gloves. They'll last a lot longer than cowhide.

Learn to sew/knit. Its easy nigga.

Built a krinker with a firerate that puts a PPSh to shame. I mean it emptied a drum in three seconds. That poor thing now sits in some highway patrol trunk.

More the actual running of the game. I mean, it's not too horrible to my knowledge, but given the main differences being a swap of the soundtrack for an orchestrated version (which a lot of western like), and the addition of voicing, which the Japanese version didn't have, I'd wager it was pushed past some data limit in the localization process. Square apparently wound of accidentally adding to the loading of certain SNES-to-PS1 ports prior to that that the JP PS1 ports lacked, like Chrono Trigger. Think I've heard something about their layering the English script over the JP on instead of outright replacing the script was the cause, but take that with a grain of salt.

Anyhow, the point is, I've heard moon anons say the JP PS2 version of DQVIII has less loading than the western one. You might try asking in a Dragon Quest thread for specifics.

For what system? Softmodded? Hacked? Custom firmware? raspberry pi? Android?

You cant. Arc welding shrinks the leather. It doesnt matter how good the gloves are it still ruins it.

Thanks.

what the fuck happened to my image codenigger

nibba i'll jerkoff before i go to bed

What, for like a laptop? Or do you just mean games for handhelds?

You haven't lived till you subtly jerked off while shitposting with anons.

just windows or can be run on wine

I'd run emulators off of USBs and play ps1 games in highschool. Basically the only thing I did my last two years there
How goes user

I didn't know shops could just make stuff like that. You aren't allowed to sell them right

Why not make metal gloves then

Yeah but not like "can't even breathe" tier allergic reactions. Mom thinks maybe he had a reaction to some medicine he's taking, while a friend of his thinks it might have been a spider bite.

Sites a bit broken right now, mark almost lost Holla Forums, but codemonkey made sure to fix it.

Im pretty sure you would burn your had and probably melt the metal.

What a shame.

Whats on the menu

No

Fucking spiders. I got bit by one last year and freaked out all day long

somewhere between vanilla tomboys or office ladies gettin' tied up

Advance wars, pheonix wright, kirby SSU, metroid fusion, metroid zero mission, rune factory games. These are all emulated, I dunno what you meant by portable besides that.

Smh tbqhfamalamadingdong

Yeah, it must have really stressed him out. I hope he's okay.

Have you at least quietly masturbated while talking with friends on disagreement, without them ever finding out?

There were a few qts in english class. But i might not try anything with them. Noone particularly stands out. Except this one girl but her nose is a little big and i suspect she is jewish.

Can only sell post 86 MGs to LEO/Government although some post 86 MG's are a dealer sample so if you can own them provided the company has paid the appropriate fees for the licensing. The local LEO has bought dumb shit I've built off of me a few times considering the biggest bit of business we ever had was servicing their stuff, still do but its not big business.

Generally speaking don't get gloves that are a glove tight fit, get something slightly looser to lessen the inevitable shrinkage.

How about ones made of bacon. So when they get hot they just get cooked and you can eat it after

mah nigga

disagreement, I meant.

oh, what i mean by portable are essentially pc games that run just off of an .exe and don't require installation, but portable emulators are something I'm looking for at the moment.

I don't mind spiders if they stay outdoors, and for the most part they do (though the last apartment I was in had a recurring wolf spider that was at least two inches in diameter keep showing up). Issue here are the scorpions, especially in summer.

FFS another fucking word change for no reason
D I S C O R D.
I
S
C
O
R
D

Maybe if you want tour hand to be covered in blisters and possibly your hand cooked.

We need to just holocaust all bugs. Besides like bees I guess.

wew

Elona+ and custom, literally every 2hu game, most emulators.

I made a deal with a spider to keep the bugs out of my bathroom. I fucking hate vents.

That ain't right user.

Is there a reason for females to exist other than reproduction?

Ok how about using an entire chicken. Inside will stay raw, outside will cook. Get a nice lunch. Just wash your hands after

Although I'm free of my idiot roommates shit tonight they have a third fucking harpy showing up tomorrow who i also can't stand. I'll probably fuckin' go clean my parents house or something if i'm awake during the day to get away from that shit

Breddy much all they are there for.

Not sure. They are really sexy tho

How would you hold anything like that?

Once artificial wombs arrive they won't even be needed for reproduction either.

You have to pay all them back for this. Poison the food.

They have a convenient hole in the back

You need to calm down with this shit.

Chickens only have 1 hole usually and you need to grip the thing well.

Granted we've just marathoned the fuck out of a shitty assfaggots, but it's a nice introduction to my new coworkers.
Hard one. I really love the comm mod for M&B because I can be a spoopy lich, but I have to say probably Divinity original sin 2. Just because of Fane.

with the lewds, or the questions I ask?

It's not even the only purpose of the fucking word. How am I supposed to say "I want to spread D I S C O R D on the server" now?
It'll fucking come out "I want to spread disagreement on the server"! What kind of fucking faggot talks like that? Why does he keep changing fucking words!? Whats next?
Will Nigger become "Disadvantaged"
Will faggot become "cuteboy"
Will cunt become "buddy"
Will retard become "genius"
This is beyond the fucking pale!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I changed my mind
IM MAD AT MARK NOW
He makes my life difficult for stupid reasons! I hope his next cake comes fucking stale

try introducing your coworkers to multiplayer games you like, or just go with the classics like Mario Party.

Are you talking about 3DPD though? I might backtrack if that's the case.

BAIKEN IS CUTE

Is that on warband? What is it?
Hows the burgers?

Im heading to bed. Night.

You'll have to fuck a man then. What're you gonna do then?

fucking use a thesaurus nigger, dissent would probably be y our best option.

Cya next time user

I'm talking about 3DPD when it comes to the purpose of women. I have a simplistic view of everything that reduces the meanings of everything. I.E the woman exists to reproduce. The family keeps you alive and off the streets. the friend is someone with similar interests. the coworker is someone who you talk to who does the same job as you, etc.

see you tomorrow.

you know damn well there will be backlash if an artificial womb was created, from puritans and women who fear losing their meal ticket

I feel that's very important but that's just me.

I dunno man. I like putting my genetic material into another thing that has the natural receptacle for it.

Its to keep faggots from spreading a chinkbotnet.

FUCK YOU!

Robowaifus don't exist! And feminists will get them banned before they ever can happen.

Nah you are wrong there. The jews will love it. They can push faggotry even more and its more of an assault on the nuclear family.
The jews never think of the long game though and it will just help us instead

You'll be dead by then anyway

black market waifus are just hookers tbh

Only if you rent them

I plan on being somekind of thousand year old freak.

60 years hard time, goy.

If quantum immortality is a thing then maybe

If they are banned they will all be new production made by weeb cartels.

tbh

I don't know why, but Youtube has been weird for me the past few weeks, even after getting the laptop looked at. Would anyone know why this is?

like how weird? Explain the buffering.

Hows the computer running now that its fixed?
And youtube loads shit weird. If my nets a little slow its always wonky

i didn't say anything about the jews, if there were robowaifus and an artificial womb a lot of women would lose their "value". Just look at that recent sex robot thing, it was mostly on twitter to my knowledge but it was just some photos of a thick ass sex doll some one made and guys were making jokes about buying one, suddenly broads come out of the woodwork with "IT WON'T LOVE YOU, IT WON'T COOK OR CLEAN" kind of shit despite naysaying traditional ideas like that up till then. I dunno if i'd buy a robowaifu even if they were great at household tasks too, I'm too stubborn to even buy an onahole or some shit. I doubt I'll ever have a long term relationship either but i don't wanna feel like i failed doing it the "hard way"

I'll just find the Hourai Elixir.

If I run it in 720p, it'll work fine for some videos, and barely work for others.

To be honest I've been considering just using a wired connection but I have no place to hook it up without leaving my NEET shithole.

The fuck are you doing user

my hand is free and works

Does your laptop handle HD well? Or is it a complete toaster?

Dude, you're missing out.

Twitter sex doll in question, if anyone was wondering.

Not really. I haven't been able to use my hand since I got my onaholes.

Honestly its pretty gross

I used to handle HD well, but right around January it started getting worse all of a sudden.

Again, maybe get a new laptop.

BIG BOOTY BITCHES

I want to keep the laptop until it kicks the bucket. Anything you'd recommend? Not a gaming laptop, per say, but a really powerful laptop?

more reason i shouldn't get one then

I'm sorry I don't know shit, I'm just suggesting shit.

oh, ok then.

Its literally the best 50$ a man can ever spend in his life.

Just build your own computer. Will be a lot cheaper and better than any laptop you can get without spending 1000s

Those two terms kinda overlap.

just look at new egg and see what deals they have.
a few years old refurbrished windows surface wouldn't be a horrible deal at this point I'd say other than being stuck with w10, depending on how tech-tarded or not concerned about privacy you are.

yeah yeah i've herd good things but i don't wanna go off the deep end until i've at least stuck it in a real one first

How do I get a gf at this point in life?

Learn how to lie. A lot

F

socialize

I'm out. See you tomorrow.

I promise you it's not as good as you think it's going to be. You may eve understand that your time will be sapped away and you will find a parasite, but nothing can prepare you for your own body toiling against you as every inch of your being brainwashes you into believing being taken advantage of is the purpose of your existence. If you want a good start, go to volunteer places because normalfags and pickup artists seldom put effort into their craft, and this serves the dual purpose of finding a girl who already has something going on. That's the key, a girl whose whole existence is not predicated on the fact that they are female. You must hunt this down in hobbyist groups, sewing clubs, knitting clubs, but do something you enjoy. and above all else I repeat
THEY MUST NOT EXIST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING FEMALE, ELSE THEY WILL DO NOTHING BUT LEECH OFF YOU AND DRAIN YOU OF THE WILLPOWER TO RESIST THEIR CHIDING AND UNENDING QUEST FOR YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND THEY WILL KILL YOUR SOUL.

Night, that position still scares me.

Good question my friend. Talk to a shit ton of girls and maybe one will stick? I dunno. I suck at this kind of stuff. I can never really tell if a girl is interested in me or not.

why are monsters in a box so cute?

Cya next time user

Why is this cute?

Knock a bitch up.

look at this fucker

What did he mean by this?

This also works. They tend to stick around when you put a baby in them.

work on your body, your bank account, your social skills, have a cock that can compete with a 8 inch long vibrator she bought for fun, appear confident, snf dress well I assume "at this point in life" means after college or highschool where you're around less women "naturally".
It's a pain, I don't meet any women with my work, and my hobbies aren't social so i'm doomed to dumb luck or online dating I guess. If i was to go full fedora-brain it's doubly frustrating that i have to upkeep myself on levels beyond physical to be considered dateable but most chicks aren't expected the same.

The only downside is when they tell you they want eight kids minimum.

no thanks

Can't say that I have one, but I do like fatal frame. I need to play games that are outside my normal comfort zone.