archive.is/BYPtZ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sebasa_g/status/960123091136450560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Parody account. I fell for it, too.

So does he still like Utlima series?

It's a parody account, not him. Spooney was banned from twitter

This kind of crap used to be blackmail material.

One more body for the pile. Kill all fags and trannies.

Spoony is fucking with us, he has to be.

Holy fucking shit. I bet he's doing it to gain pity and SJW shekels so he can continue doing nothing and getting free money, probably more. He'll probably get cold feet and not do it in the end, or delay the transition because of "X other issues" so he gets more shekels… Or it's fake.

It's a troll account.

Seriously, you can tell because he actually tells his fans not to donate their disability money to spoony's patreon. The real spoony would never do that. Ever.

Someone disabled said they would support him on patreon when they were better and the parody account showed a conscience.

Never liked this stupid faggot anyway.

He ever finish that movie?

Wow am I in cuckchan?

>>>/cow/

Two fucking words: Poe's Law. Just a few years ago, shit like this would have instantly been understood to be parody. Now, so many people put shit exactly like this on social media that it's getting near impossible to tell who's fucking with people and who's a snowflake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

hhaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
hhahaaaahhha hah
HAHAHAHAHha
aaahhha hah
HAHAHAHA
aaahhha hahHAHAHHAHA
hhaha==HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
hhahaaaahhha hah

HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH

aaahhha hah
HAHAHAHAH

eceleb

It just goes to show how hard Poe's Law is in effect today. I had a suspicion it might be fake but I decided to post it anyway. I'm guessing the guy owning the fake account wanted to make Spoony panic and get him on livestream to deny the update.

there's >>>/cow/ if you want

JUAN BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

fake account
twitter.com/sebasa_g/status/960123091136450560
kill your thread op!

Who is this mentally challenged man and why should I care?

E-celeb livestreamer.

You should not.

This is some Weimar republic shit.

Jim died

Whether you care about this faggot or not, there's no way you could have missed all the threads about him years ago.

Anyway, it probably is fake. It would be great if it wasn't.

I've been waiting for Spoony to kill himself for years now. My wish will not be denied.

THE SOY IS REAL

its not tho

Before he got banned from twitter he was talking about his trump sex fan fiction.

i though i was seeing doubles there for a moment

At one point this creature made thousands of dollars a month just enjoying and talking about his hobbies. Now he's a mentally ill wreck with a dwindling fanbase, quickly spiraling towards a complete mental breakdown.

It will be glorious if his brother have to shoot him to death.

top kek

its a fake twitter.

I wish I could make thousands of dollars a month before going insane. Or at least make videos on the internet before going insane. I need to work on my new chart.

lol, niggers.

Really makes you think…

I was believing it until this part:
Too on the nose.