Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Will you download it?

Available: Feb 13th, 2018

Game:
You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
Story:
Bohemia – located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption, and disagreement are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart.
One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown. Unlike his father, Wenceslas is a naive, self-indulgent, unambitious monarch. His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas. Feigning good will, Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.

In the midst of this chaos, you're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Your peaceful life is shattered when a mercenary raid, ordered by King Sigismund himself, burns your village to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, you are one of the few survivors of this massacre.

Without a home, family, or future you end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion. Fate drags you into this bloody conflict and shoves you into a raging civil war, where you help fight for the future of Bohemia.
Features:
Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.

Other urls found in this thread:

rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13847
archive.is/ftt6I
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/oberlindober1.htm
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm
nichegamer.com/2018/02/06/kingdom-come-deliverance-rewards-virgin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll buy it. Vavra's done enough to earn my shekels on this one; looks like a legitimate passion project.

The game is shit, so no.

Buy it. No question.
Vavra alone would be enough reason to buy it day one, but then I saw the videos they posted about the gameplay and my dick made a loud BONG when it hit the plate armour.

For a change, I'll first play this game as a thief first, knight later, since I wanna test how badly does the world treat the horrible scumbag I plan to be.

For shits and giggles, I'll also attempt to be a silent psycho and murder everyone in entire villages. It would be fun to see if the game supported that and people grew afraid.

Is it like Warband or Skyrim?

It's not really comparable to either but it's much more in-line with Mountain Blade than Skyrim. It doesn't appear to be very polished animation-wise so if that's a big deal to you, you probably want to avoid.

It's more akin to Skyrim genre wise, Mount&Blade isn't Open World and it's more of a sandbox, even if the HUB World is pretty open.

Kingdom Come is Open World

I just want to make an army and raid villages.

Sure, I'll give it a pirate. Vávra is pretty autistic so I'm hoping his magnum opus will be as well

It's a solo RPG with a storyline so I guess if I'd have to pick something it would be Skyrim but a fairer comparison would be Witcher in first person I guess.

There's no raising armies or anything like that, you're doomed to wait for Bonerlord like the rest of us if that's what you're looking for.

I don't think there's anything to suggest there will be large-scale battles akin to Mountain Blade.There's been a few clips shown which show smaller battles, but I'm taking an educated guess by saying it's unlikely you'll actively play combat situations with more than 50 combatants.

I dunno lads, my History professor, Mr Shekel Goldstein, said that Europe was at least 80% black during the 1400's, this game seems like cyptofascist propaganda to me.

Didn't this game have some multi-layer equipment system or was that Bonerlord?

never heard of it

Both do

The opposite happens when you're playing at the start, fucking Turkroach mercenaries.

IIRC they said there would be big battles like in Mountain Blade, but that they would be rare, meant as a big finale type of deal

I'd pirate it too, but since I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying it anyway, meh.
Plus: this is the kind of game that will most likely be riddled with bugs on launch day.
Having a direct channel to receive patches helps.

Either way, I'll torrent and seed it anyway.

Warband digivovles into Butterlord.
Skyrim digivolves into Kingdom Come.

How new are you OP?

I just hope it won't be like The Witcher, basically a quick-type event game.

It was obviously a joke. I think.

Its Oblivion without magic.

see

(checked)
Expect Witcheresque quests with the ramifications having more impact than they do in Witcher with M&B style combat.

I was about to rail on him for copy pasting the description and making a retarded on sentence question but I didn't want to derail the thread.
But it's obvious now that this is blatant newfaggotry.

Either that or it's an esoteric kind of bait.

I was joking. I know what Bonelord is.

How much are they paying you to shill?

It's essentially golden age berserk without any magic. SJWs in the press are going to shit all over it, and the gullible fools on Holla Forums will drink up the usual goon excuse that 'this sexist game is shit, but for completely other reasons'.

I'll pirate it first to try it out. If I think it's good enough I'll toss some shekels their way.

More like Holla Forums is too weeb for Kingdoms Come.

It has alchemy though.

One thing I found funny was how you saved.
You either sleep in your bed, or you drink a "Saviours Snapps".
Saves as consumables is a mechanic that needs to make a comeback.

Yes, fucking yes.

I just want to see what the forests are like

Could be the TES killer but Vavra is too autistic to have fun. No magic realism can eat my shit. Fucking boring monastery cinematic mission can eat my shit. "Realistic" sword techniques where it boils down to glorified simon says can eat my shit. I'm still sour about this tbh. Bannerlord and Mordhau will do everything better, they'll rape this Vavragina faggot's ass.

I recently found out that there's a skyrim mod with exactly that feature:
rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13847

Morons are already sucking this game cock because the dev had told mean stuff to SJW online so it's (((based))) nevermind he downgraded the game and made a shitty console-in-mind game

I'll give it a go but I can wait. It looked cool in the original Kickstarter stuff but I haven't really followed it since then.

I'll buy it since the dev didn't cuck to SJWs.

You should reward people who don't perform shitty practices so that others would be encouraged to do the same.

The reason why there's so many cuck and lootbox devs is because they're not actually indie, they're supported by a clique that funds and promotes their content with ease.

Shit, I remember that. IA had a video on it IIRC, looked neat. Jesus this site grew up fast.

If this was yet another european RPG set in a nonsensical, visually unappealing and unoriginal fantasy world I wouldn't even pirate it. It wouldn't matter how great the grafix are. It's sad that a small army of niggers from around the internet think that they should have made another lords of the fallen or bound by flame instead of a historical game that actually stands out.

Even european games generally considered to be good, like divinity original sin, are good in spite of their shitty fantasy settings. I like fantasy, but not in western gaming, where it's been made into a joke. Now I want fantasy from japan only, authenticity from everywhere else.

Might get it for my birthday coming up

I was considering it but each shill thread I see about the game makes me reconsider it a little more each time.

I did watch one of the dev blogs where Vagra went through the castle and compared the model they designed with the one in real life. That was pretty cool, but I haven't really seen much of the gameplay.

It's been like, 4 years? At the very least?

So, this video is for people wondering what being a sword feels like?

yeah four years this October for me. Jesus.

Buying it soon after an upgrade. Looks like a good insight into the past of an area I was not too familiar with, same reason I like playing Sleeping Dogs.

I identify as an Oakshott Type XVIIIb. This video offends me as it shows an inferior race of swords.

>he doesn't want to experience the thrill of interracial sword on axe hot fast and strong physical intimacy in the heart of winter on a clear day by a mountainside while being wielded by two strong, hot and sweaty men suited up in full chain and busty shield in tow

YOU SICK FUCK

When are GPU prices going to become sane again? I want to upgrade but those cryptojew fucks won't let me.

What kind of history falsification do you try to pull here, you little Nazi?
I don't have the webm of that fucking scene anymore

What the fuck is that and where do I go to kill however made it?

That's Doctor Who, and you're better off just nuking all of Britain off the face of the planet than pretending that single Bong is the problem.

partly why I haven't either, feeling lucky I got a 380 4GB three years ago on sale.

Is that guy on the left the new Doctor?
Alright, I stopped watching after the… third I think, but goddamn, that took a WILD FUCKING TURN.

The Doctor is the guy on the right.

I need moment here.

You have no idea how bad it truly is.

even the kikes at CA know Hannibal isn't a fucking nignog

THAT'S A BLACK CHICK
THAT GOBLIN FACE IS PLASTERED WITH MAKE UP AND EYELINER AND SHIT
THAT'S A CHICK'S "HAT"
THAT'S A CHICK'S CHOKER
THAT CANNOT BE THE DOCTOR
THE DOCTOR IS A STEREOTYPICAL BRITISH CHAP
HE'S ONE OF THE LAD'S
HE'S A YOUNGER FARAGE
AND HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
NOT A CROSS DRESSING SMUG CHARCOAL-FACED BITCH

Alright, I guess that's it. It's out. I'm much better now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDLAKSJDFOEVMSDLFKMVÇLMKVDFLKGKJERPERMLÇKGdlFKGJSLkgjdlfkgjSDFKGJSLDKFGJSDLFKGJSEIOREJGLKDFJGERIG

I can't wait until we are presented with the visage of black Hitler.

Will he be killing Black Jews?
Or will the Jews be Hwite?

I USUALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SHIT.
BUT I HAVE ONE WAIFU
ONE.
AND THAT'S JOAN OF ARC
SHE IS NOT A FUCKING BLACK GIRL.

that said they're thinking of making the new series with a woman as the Doctor to get back the "old fans" the tumblrfags they lost with Capaldi because he wasn't a fag like the previous two ,but at this point the series is way beyond salvation so they might as well

Anything the BBC produces is shit by default. Meet the new Achilles.

We have a newer soon.

is there dogs in this game
can i pet the dogs

IIRC they had to cut the dog companion due to technical difficulties sadly.

0/10 not even worth a pirate.

no dogs no buy
let me know if they add dogs in at a later date

Won't happen.
Nigs are the forgotten heroes of (his)tory.
They saved the world from Hitler and the evil aryans managed to rewritte the history books somehow…

If somebody has a guard dog you can give them meat so they leave you alone. Other than that I haven't really seen dogs in the gameplay videos.

I think I'm gonna get it if only for the fact that it has realistic armor and layers of armor. No other game I've played does that.

I want a white Shaka Zulu damnit

but you cant pet them after you feed them?? i have to let the dog know its a good boy that's not fair

We'll just have to see when the game comes out.

Examina has layered armour but the game is shit.

Yeah, I'll get it but not at launch. I wanna see what Holla Forums thinks about it before I get it.

I remember watching a gameplay video a long time ago. The map seemed to be exactly the one on OP's picture and the most lacking aspect of it was AI. You could run at the archers and they wouldn't retaliate until you were clobbering them. I'm still optimistic about the game.

Don't be retarded. Pirate then buy if you liked it.

Yeah I agree. But most redditor user here do it because the political agenda being pushed is the same as the one they like. Good end but for the wrong reason therefor it's bad

Metro also has layers and bullet physics for penetration.

Buy it, be a good goy and you'll enjoy pre-order bonus..
#notbased
Also no czech dub. But of course he cucks for germs and forg-eaters.
If he's so based he would make the game dub czech/germ, because muh holy roman empire and pretty much because czech is heart of europe, other languangues could be featured too. There would be major lang subtitles for czech/germ/latin/poland/hungarian/italian dialogues, one dub version.

But you can't actually get different armors and layer them in Metro. He was specifically referring to how you have 15 different slots for armor in Deliverance so you could wear plate armor with a chain mail shirt with a gambeson underneath.

What political agenda you cocksucking blue-haired faggot? It's a medieval game. Making everyone in it niggers would be political, making them normal is not.

σκῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶῶρ
nothing the hollyjews have not done before though

Wait, is this real?

This, just got to wait for a good crack, is all. Still, I wish it had a GoG release instead of ALL their retailers leading to steam.

The physics in Examina look hilarious

The whole reason the BBC exists is propaganda, what do you think?

I AM TRYING NOT TO GET EXCITED

Also, some family member gave me a 50$ gift card so I will be going in raw with a day one purchase. I would prefer to get the GoG edition, but I can just pirate that later. I will be the sacrificial land loving lamb for you pirate seven seas faggots. I just hope it actually works day one.

Worth a buy.

if you're going to waste your money on computer games just get the gog version and upload it.

Read my post again.

I'm agreeing with you.

Oh fuck off, GoG players have to wait a whole week. What a joke.

That's two weeks user-kun.

Okay fuck it then, I will upload the steam version when I get it and hopefully a crack comes out before the GoG release.

It always does. I'll probably buy it from the videos I've seen, but no game gets differential treatment anymore. Not even if I like the dev.
No exceptions.

When did the BBC start doing this shit?

Windows game with no linux support that's not my favorite game series, so no… I think I'll skip it.

Why not have a separate boot up for windows 7 for gaming purposes?

also whats up with stupid cunts thinking africa automatically means black. What happened to people understanding berbers, arabs, etc people lived all over (mostly) north africa?The kingdom of ethiopia was kinda weird through as they were quite ethnically diverse and came in many colors.

(((Thinking)))

You should realize that probably half of humanity doesn't even know what Africa is.

why waste the land, there's people who could use it better than the limeys did

Niggers going around and saying that every single historical figure was black certainly isn't helping that either.

its because its fake news.

I do… But the rule is don't further entrench myself or support, even indirectly, in products of companies I find reprehensible.

In otherwords, go ahead and enjoy all my older games/purchases… But don't buy anything new that doesn't cater to my values. Keep using gmail… but don't share that email anymore as my main. Slowly get yourself out of these corporations' webs.

I'd probably get it if it ran really well in wine or something.

Nice gif, except for the part it's a gif.
But I do that too, radical changes never end well.

Watching the gameplay, the interface and the general feel of the game seems extremely familiar to me, this game feels like Oblivion

You

Are

A

Faggot

Go

Back.

Is oblivion of the dark souls of skyrim?

Cold turkey or going full freefag will only cause problems for your workflow/enjoyment of tech. A slow transition helps with adoption, adaption, learning, appreciation and understanding/perspective of others who haven't reached your power level yet.
webm made in seconds in bash

Nice try

What email are you using as a substitute to goolag?

Is it available for the download yet? i backed this a long time ago

No it comes out on the 13th. The person you are replying to is one of the faggots that says "this game is shit." in every thread to stop any actual discussion.

My only real worry is the combat. I know Vavra will have done a fine job with the writing and reactivity, but the combat looks very stiff and unsatisfying.

i felt pity for him, so i gave it a reply

From the gameplay videos the combat doesn't look exactly amazing but it doesn't look horrible either.

Yeah, pretty sure user is either entry level Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

It's looking ok. I will probably buy it for PS4

protonmail. It's probably not as secure as it says but it's undoubtedly a few layers removed from botnet, which is the best you can hope for on normie net. The ideal solution is to run your own email server which I would do if I had the money for the electricity/maintenance costs.

(checked)
You know this user makes a solid point.

archive.is/ftt6I

First they're going to tell them that white countries were stolen from them. It's step 2 of the immigrants invasion plan to cause violence.

I'll do two playthroughs. One is gonna be a Gambeson&Jack-links brute like pic related, and the other the pious virgin knight.

so this is a Non-fantasy witcher?

Yeah

Pathetic

Shit combat and everything

Combat doesn't look shit tbh.

I don't understand what you're talking about? Your'e going to tell us if you like it or not?

Or I can just use the game copy that comes with said crack?

Why don't they fucking make games of this ilk, quasi-realistic medieval action-adventure, but in traditional dungeons?

come the fuck on, if you're going to be an anachronist autist then at least act like it

No, fuck off shill.

See

I'm interested but a lot of gameplay i've seen is autismo menu surfing or wandering in the wilderness which looks a lot like oblivion.

Fuck off you stupid fuck.

Sorry, this is probably more what (you)'re looking for.

Nigger.

Skyrim has movie sets, not traditional dungeons. And it isn't part of this genre anyway you inbred illiterate faggot.

It is you who is the nigger.

Not part of the genre faggot, learn to read.

?

I forget what the hell else did that, Outcast was one I clearly remember doing something like that with the gaamsav crystal.

I love how the mechanic is there to prevent savescumming. The more you quicksave the drunker you get, the drunker you are the more difficult doing things gets.

There have been multiple discussions how to avoid savescumming, that does sound like one of the more unique solutions.

This actually made perfect sense when i thought about WHY the dungeons in Skyrim are just… bland.
Sure some of the smaller bear caves and such are now actually believable compared to Oblivion's huge sprawling caves&dungeons but that doesnt make them or the others actually fun to play.

Skyrim doesn't have dungeons, it has linear corridors with a few dead ends to give you the illusion of exploration, and at the end of the loop you get spit out right at the exit. It's a conveyor belt for the dumb shits that actually think Bethesda makes good games.

it's basically Skyrim with swords

I thought that part was pretty cool- and it doesn't just punish you, it actually helps you get through something dangerous by making you tougher/bolder until it wears off and you have to deal with the hangover.

your loss

I will literally fight you to the death. Give me your address now.

Resident evil games made before RE4. You have to find ink ribbons and they get consumed by the typewriters when you use them. Basically you can only save a limited amount of times in the entire game.

By RE2 you were already swimming in ink ribbons. All they became was a hassle as you had to juggle them between the chest and your inventory whenever you entered a safe room. They really didn't add anything to the experience.

That's because there is simply way too many in every game. They would be interesting if there would be so few of them that you'd actually often find yourself with none when you've saved a long time ago.

At first glance I thought that was that cancelled "HellRaid" game or whatever.

I've seen this at least a dozen times and I can't believe I'm just noticing this, but

gets reported as

I mean, fuck. I realize this is years old, but Jesus every time I think I've seen the most untrustworthy, duplicitous cunt something like this catches my attention and lowers the bar further…

I will buy it to have fun and support the developer.

Good.

This

That sums of one of my Path of Exile characters. I successfully combined One Punch Man and Kenshiro into one single entity.

Only the GoG release though because DRM is cancer.

Wow it's like you're a decent person or something,what are you doing here?

The lead Dev is a Burzum fan and most likely a Holla Forumsack .

I dunno, have some armor, and a birb.

I give you multiple armors and multiple birds.

MUH DICK

The lead dev tweets about being a kike.

Having Jewish ancestry doesn't make him Jewish.

At long as it's less than 1/8'th than it's Hitler approved.

Being a jew makes him a jew.

Being more than 1/8'th Jew makes him a Jew. Has anyone asked him how Jewish he is?

He doesn't look that Jewish phenotypically.

I want to support the dev for not being cucked but I still don't know if it's good. I'll for release to know if it's decent.

Go back to fucking r/pol/

anyone who has a single jewish ancestor, regardless of how far back, is a jew. hitler accepted partial jews, mischlingen, in the nuremburg laws and THEY were the ones who betrayed him in the end. the prussian generals, who came from the prrussian aristrocracy which hitler wrote about having been intermarrying with jews for centuries, those same prussian generals, many of whom had jewish blood and who had been intermarrying with jews for centuries, betrayed hitler. anyone who fails to learn from the mistakes of someone they claim to lookup to dishonors that man far more than those who honor is successes but learn from his mistakes.

I don't want to get too off-topic but I thought I'd ask the question.
It doesn't seem that uncommon for me to meet people and they say they have Jewish ancestors SOMEWHERE in the family. Is the whole "Jews don't marry outside of their race" just a meme?

You are embarrassing.

it's not a meme, but jews view race differently; to be accepted as a jew, you only need a single jewish parent, whereas to be aryan, both parents must be aryan. some orthodox kikes say it has to be the father, some others say it has to be the mother, but the jews as a whole accept anyone who has one of those. that's why they've been able to infiltrate so well, because they take on the outward form of their host nations while still remaining a jew.
furthermore, fruit once corrupt doen't become uncorrupt in the future. a leopard can't change its' spots. it's impossible for the jewishness to be removed from a person just because they identify as white, or even claim to support pro-white causes, even if they have only a single jewish parent five hundred years ago. our ancestors recognized this as truth which is why they pracited the one-drop rule.
tl;dr jews date outside of their race all the damn time because if the jew mates with a nonjew and produces jewish offspring, those offspring are accepted as jews.
here's two essays that elaborate:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/oberlindober1.htm

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm

But user, you can heal by sleeping, eating or drinking. That's enough magic, isn't it?

This game is gonna bomb, there is absolutely nothing to get your attention.

this is worrying, any time i watch footage i'm having a hard time to find the draw. I like how it all sounds on paper but somethings missing

That old man on the left is the doctor, Frank Capaldi
As a little kid Frank loved the show and it was his dream to one play the role of Doctor
Now in his old age he gets the role and what does he do? weasels out of it as fast as possible
I believe he knows the levels of shit it's sank to and wanted nothing more to do with it, but that's just me hoping
sage for offtopic

100% believable

My only gripe with the game is that the main character seems pretty dull as in not that interesting to play as.

my potato isn't capable of running it, but i'd give it a try if it was. looks interesting enough. wonder if the conflict between the czechs and the german silesians will be given much play.

GoG is fucking shit user.

Yeah shit, i just remembered last week that i actually pre-ordered/backed the physical version of the game back when they started the kikestarter because the dev seemed like a cool guy and all that GG-bullshit going on so i'l just wait until it hits the mail.

I've got moar on your pic related.

How about the fact there are no blacks in it?

Yeah, GoG is pretty bad but at least they build some competent installers for older games.

takes more than that to sell a game

Retard

Who hurt u?

He's your mother.

5 threads a day for the past few days.

What if it's good?

Good.
Its better then the rest of the garbage in the catalog.

Why exactly is anyone interested in this? Is it just historyfags?

Yes! Skyrim is none of those things! remember to buy Skyrim VR and support the Creation Club authors!

Would you rather have another Overwatch general? :^)

None of these people even watch Doctor Who, do they?

At least the catalog will sport an actual game and not just 4cuck games, weeb novels and people-who-talk-about-assfaggots-but-dont-really-play-them.

Finally someone appreciates me

Why do we even allow retards like this on this board? No fags allowed.

People like you, who have turned off their brain permanately, is why I have lost faith in humanity.

how so?

nichegamer.com/2018/02/06/kingdom-come-deliverance-rewards-virgin/

Vavra knows what he's doing.

Can you get married in the game or can you only lose your virginity in sin?

Witches nay, Killing Heretics yay

Dunno, not much shown but only talks by the devs about if you were a two-timing asshole, you'd be courting a fair maiden while fucking the wench in the haystack, and the consequences would be your reputation if you ever get caught or underpay the bitch, rumors would spread.

Finally I can put the knowledge of 30 years of abstinence to good use.

Guys guys, what if being 30 year old virgin in this game gives you magic powers.

But the waifus in the game aren't 3DPG.

They clearly are 3DPD, you just need to have the right stats.

lad…

This user is right once a jew forever a jew. Now go back to r/the Donald and bitch about it faggot

you made the exact same post in the last Kingdom Come thread, and already got blown the fuck out there. Why do you post your bullshit opinions here again?

HEH oc

saved.

So Bayonetta is now an RPG because you play the role of Bayonetta?

It wasn't me, but I doubt he got blown the fuck out given that this game looks like shit. Holla Forums is only "hyped" for it because muh #BASED vavra :DDDD

Finally, a game made for Holla Forums.

I randomly asked a few co-workers who I know play some games on their consoles, and they all said this was on pre-order, which surprised me, I didn't know this was on normalfag radar. So here's to Vavra and the team hoping they have a success.

Yeah, one of my employees is excited for it. I know for fact he will get bored after 2 hours or so and not play it ever again.

The Slut vs The Chad Virgin

If you have a defined voiced character in an RPG then how are you supposed to role play? If you can't change the kind of character you're playing then you aren't defining a character by your actions which is essential to any RPG. There are RPGs that give you some kind of starting point on your character, but once voice acting gets involved all that shit goes out the window. What if I want to role play as a creepy silent dude? Or a loud crazy dude? Or an elegant posh dude? I can't if there's some shitty tone-neutral voiced protag, people rightfully complained about this with FO4 but apparently muh based vavra gets a free pass.

I'll agree with this- it would be nice to at least change Henry's voice to what you want.

Can someone confirm if the game has prayer mechanics?

user, the whole conflict the game is about was essentially early reformation

There is apparently a whole questline that allows you to become a monk, so I dunno probably

But if he had no voice you could imagine your own dialogue, even having dialogue choices explicitly written out for you is annoying because it removes your ability to phrase things how your character would. Example:

1. "Hello, I am looking for my son, have you seen him?"
versus
1. Ask him if he has seen your son

What if I want to play a character that would say:
"Ay yo bitch you seen my son?"
or
"Pardon me good sir but might you have seen my son"

If the dialogue choice is described instead of explicitly written out then the player has more freedom when roleplaying, you could even be a mute that somehow conveys everything nonverbally.

Medieval battlemonk? Sweet
Although does that mean no sweet czech pussy?

Choices and consequences.

I could just be a bad monk…

Oh god, it's shit. Any game with romance is shit.

This is a Christian board, homosexuals are not welcome.

Well have I got good news for you

8ch is as cancerous as the people it claims to hate

BBC has a law where they HAVE to hire niggers. You'll have to burn the whole thing down to put an end to it.

Crawl back to where you came from, faggot

Man, I need to learn my history.
Wait

THIS IS RAW, MAN
You think we'll be seeing anything like video related? This is amazing. I knew about Jan Hus but the hussites and the wars/crusades themselves involving this is beyond it man. I didn't even know this was leading into the Joan of Arc subject.

But wasn't that during the Hundred Year War? My grasp of history is brutally retarded, man. But this is choice. This game has potential to be really crazy

MORE LORE

There's a lot of change this would bring to the story, though. I wonder if they implemented it properly.

Anyone else have more history vids to help us get into the era and mood of the story?

At least he's not buying it for Xbox like me.

WHY though, it's singleplayer- you have literally no reason not to play on PC.
Took me two seconds to search; you don't deserve a webm.

It looks good, but I follow the cardinal rule of never preordering anything. If it turns out to be good then I'll put my money down. I wanted to get Subnautica but look how that turned out.

Romance is for faggots.

MERELY PRETENDING

How do I do this? I am being fully jewed by my ISP

I'm surprised barely anyone is calling out OP for being a shill..

You have some balls to come to a videogame board and make a thread about an upcoming videogame that some anons don't like, kill yourself shill.

Been a supporter since day one, i'm hyped about the release but also worried since my GPU is on it's last legs and i just can't afford a new one thanks to the fucking chinks and miners.

Everyone who would have has already filtered the thread.
That said, it's probably the fact that the founder of the company making it is anti-feminist that anyone is giving it the benefit of the doubt.

I might, he might not, marketer are the ones who finance shills. Not the head of the studio. Is it self publish? Who is the publisher? Why do you think faggots are going around calling it "next Skyrim"? Why do you think there are jewtuber with early copies.
Don't do that. Spam their threads because once their thread with 2 bumps dies they'll make a new one.

I have a PC, I just like the convenience. I also stream Xbox over internet when I'm at my gf's house. And friends can see me online and get party chat going for multiplayer or something. And they'll never go PC. I've made my peace with it. Go on without me.

I'll pass.
This company doesn't seem very #basedmydude like the (((anons))) ITT seem to make them out to be.

What a great experience, I'm sure it will be challenging for you user and loads of Fun!. Make sure you don't stand on a wall, ledge or slight incline where the AI can't path too, it might ruin your immersion ;^)

Hmmmm yes, I see. But what does that have to do with my post?

how much did she cost? 10k?
Honestly I know why don't know why Holla Forums doesn't have an IRC or something for more frequent group ups than the gamenights so that people don't feel like they have to casul out and play the boner box.

Mostly just time. I don't have 10k to spend on that. I do have enough to be a whore and buy consoles so I can play anything when I want, though. But only because I want try and fix the industry eventually. I have a problem.

I would rather support them than other indie shitbags.

wtf. 'atomwaffen' is a regular german word, it means 'nuclear weapon', and anyone discussing anything related to nukes etc would use the word many times in the conversation. unless the dude in question specifically mentioned a group called by the name, i'm calling bullshit, because if he just used that word then this 'rezulux' is probably just a retard.

anuuuuuuuuuuu Siegy Heil iv damke

He's a furfag, what did you expect?

But if the game doesn't react to your imagined tone, it's worth jack shit. It's LARPing at that point.

Atomwaffen Division is just a "against the system" "futurist" "Nationalist" Larp Group form 2013 and onwards that like Best Korea, want to recruit Antifa and Niggers and now have Satanist Lapers in their midsts.

But just by using the Radioactive Emoji to conclude that he is part of this group?
He must be payed to see "Nazis" everywhere.
Because the emoji is also used by Stalker fans, Homosexuals, those Gimp Suit/Latex/Gasmask guys and WhateveritwascalledWave Music guys just to name a few.

56%

And of course, the biggest (german) Metal Label Nuclear Blast.

I think I'll pirate it first to see if I can even get it to run. This seems like one of those games that'll melt my GPU.

Yep. OC, btw

Goddamn crypto miners.

Honestly, you could have stopped at the first pic. Listing pronouns in one's description is a huge red flag.

HEH

I was really interested in this but then I saw a video of the combat and it made me fucking cringe.

They just went full on realism without even stopping and thinking that maybe 100% realism in a video game is not fucking fun. I'm not going to try and replicate 15th century combat with a fucking keyboard and mouse, how is that fun in any way?
Who thought that was a good idea?

It seems like the reccomended spec is the 970

this reminds me of Clang

I've got a 1060 so I'll be fine- I was just remarking on how Cry engine sacrifices EVERYTHING for making it prettier. Gotta have those 4k shrubs, am I right?

good goy.

#BASED

Tab targeting, dark souls mechanics, and mashing left-click would be boring. Glad that they're trying something new.

Only game I've ever pre-ordered. Gameplay looked really good, but then I found out about Vavra calling out SJWs for being retarded and I was sold.

at least he fucking nuked butts of German faux historians and game journalist if nothing else.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Rassismus, Sexismus und ein paar Neonazi-Fans - Vorwürfe gegen Studio

If you take the time to learn how Exanima combat works, it's actually one of the best combat systems I've ever seen. There's nothing like it and it sucks at first because it feels wonky and imprecise, but really the controls are tight and highly maneuverable for precise attacks.

Well maybe now I'll just pirate it.

There may not be because it's E A R L Y A C C E S S but is there a crack of it? I'd try it out.

Yeah you can find it on pirate Bay or pretty much wherever. If you like it consider buying it. Exanima is basically a glorified demo for Sui Generis, which is the full game they're still working on. Same combat and all, but it's supposed to be a full RPG or something, not just wandering around a dungeon.

I'll still at least try it probably.

it sounds fun to me

when fully armoured, the damage you receive is extremely reduced

The yellow stuff seems to regenerate, and after getting ?downed? I thought it was gameover so I tabbed out- but then tabbed back into not being dead and having less yellow stuff.

And now the other fucker with the overpowered pole is camping me everytime I get up. This game is a pile of shit.
Several improvements:
1) Make strafing in combat less shitty, and by that I mean have it be side stepping.
2) Block? Block is what? it doesn't even have a button, so aside from trying to hit his weapon with mine while mashing shit I get nowhere.

MEDIEVAL QWOP IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

It as if (((someone))) wants to see this game fail for (((reasons)))

I mean If I get to kill the (((merchants)))

Played the beta demo. Its fine, its fun.

Read the in game manual. It's in the pause menu.

I already deleted it and the torrent. I could be convinced to try it again if I had an actual reason to- armor is gay like in other games so why bother.

The yellow stuff is stamina.

You want to actually explain what you mean by that?

So, it doesn't go down when I swing but get hit, and every time I get hit, therefore being almost no differen't to Hp.

It only just reduces damage, it doesn't outright bounce attacks off of you and (nearly) negate damage like it does in real life. The only thing that really gets through plate that isn't a lucky stab is blunt force trauma, which is reduced by wearing a gambeson or arming doublet WHICH YOU NEED ANYWAY TO MOUNT THE ARMOR PROPERLY.
It would be super great in Exanima, because I know I've seen big scary smashy monsters WHICH the plate wouldn't protect you from but you could laugh at the random zombies (unless they grapple you to the floor and stab you, of course)

Also if instead of dodge strafes, the character would always face the mouse and always WALK strafe, that would be fantastic for that game. I cannot tell you how many times when trying to space myself and then attack in combat where I just walk into the enemy for a big happy hug and my attack does nothing and of course their attacks still damage me at that range no matter what weapon they use.

No historically accurate polish niggers? Won't even pirate

I'm buying it